Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Skull and Shackles PBP

Game Master Jason Lillis

The Skull and Shackles Adventure Path!


1 to 50 of 382 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Day 1 - Time Unknown

Consciousness comes slowly, and when it does, it takes little time at all to know that you are clearly no longer at the Formidably Maid tavern in Port Peril. That evening of heady aromas and ringing laughter has given way to creaking boards, a dark and musty room, and a gentle rocking sensation, as though you haven't quite fully recovered from the previous evenings exploits.

After a moment's observation, you can tell that there are three others in this dark room with you, and they are similarly stirring on the floor. 

Posting early as WiFi for the next 12 hours uncertain. Take tne normal round of actions, if desired. Those of you with Darkvision can see that you are in an enclosed space, but your vision is blurry for this round.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas groans, rubbing his head and squinting into the darkness around him. Wishing that he had thought to prepare a spell that creates light, he rifles though his pockets to see whether anything remained after his apparent abduction.

He calls out to the indistinct shapes before him.

Hey, do any of you know where we are? I can't see a thing."


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Octavia rub's here eyes and props herself up on an elbow. She hears a man's voice and is startled out of her daze. Remembering her disguise she panics and makes sure she has her hat to hide her long hair as best she can.

Trying to maintain her masquerade as a man she reply's in a deep voice.

No, no i don't. I can't see anything either...Who are you? What's happening?


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

The name's Mithas and I don't know what's going on. The last thing I remember is having a few drinks at the Formidably Maid while waiting for a contact to show up.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

A contact? I had a meeting lined up in that bar as well!

Octavia pauses for a moment..

Who was your contact, what was the meeting about? Do you think we both were set up?

She squints into the darkness to make out the other person in the room but her vision still blurred only sees indistinct shapes.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

I don't know about you two, but I was definitely set up. And he wasn't cute enough to be worth a headache this bad.

Lazha sits up quickly, which only makes her head hurt worse. She wishes she could make out the others. The darkness isn't the issue, it's the spinning of the room.

I'm Lazha, by the way.


Awoken by the sounds of people talking, Jericho feels the aches all over his body. This time they fixed me up real good, but it seems nothing's broken....that's great

He was used to beatings, and in his line of work it came all to often. Also he was used to sleeping in his armour, so waking up he could not feel if he had it on or not. His left hand moving quickly, he tapped himself across his breast, hoping to feel the comforting touch of interlocked metal rings.

At the same time, his curiosity won over his paranoid side (he was not the wisest guy around), and glinting into the dark, trying to discern the figures which were speaking, he addressed them as well: "Don't know about you people, but I had a meeting with someone's fists."

Touching his swollen lips, he adds: "Lots of fists, actually"


As you each check for personal possessions:
Mithas: You find yourself lacking everything, including spell book and component pouch. However, Wart is still safely tucked into an inner pocket of your clothes.
Octavia: You find that your hat is still secured around your hair, and you think that your disguise is still in place, but all your other possessions are missing.
Lazha: You find that your possessions have all been confiscated. You have only your clothes.
Jericho: You find the familiar cool metal of the brass knuckles still in hand, but otherwise you have only your clothes.
You each currently have the Sickened condition.
You may take one round of actions, if desired.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas is relieved to find Wart tucked away safely. He uses his empathic bond to calm the agitated little creature.

"I don't know the contact's name, but he supposedly had a map for sale that I was interested in. He was to make himself known to me at the Formidably Maid. It hardly seems to matter now."

Feeling terrible, he bigins to grope around in the dimness, trying to determine anything about their whereabouts.

(Perception check: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 = 10)


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha begins to stand, but decides halfway up that hands and knees are a safer choice.

A map, huh? Buried treasure is only in stories, you know.

She looks around, hoping her vision has cleared enough to see more of the room, or her fellow victims.

(Perception: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6

At least you had a reason for being at the Maid. I just wanted to see what it was like. Maybe run into some of Mom's old crew. I don't think I'll be recommending it anytime soon.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Relieved to find her disguise intact Octavia looks for a wall to help herself stand.

Just a week ago I was in Egorian and now where am I? Why did it all have to go so badly?

Do any of you know what might have happend to us? she says, letting a little to much frustration into her voice.

Sorry, I... I just didn't expect to find myself in a situation like this

She tries to say in a less shaken voice. She blinks her eyes and rubs them with her left and and tries to get a better look around.

(Perception Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24)


Feeling his brass knuckles, Jericho feels relieved, but that feeling is quickly replaced by sense of fear when he realized he does not have his armor. I feel almost like naked this way, any fool with a knife can gut me like a fish...

Blinking fast, so his eyes would readjust to darkness quicker, he tries to discern shapes and number of people around him. Since all of 'em are willing to talk, it seems that they are in a similar position. Jericho decides to listen for now, trying to understand his situation better.

Perception Take 20
I am aware that Take 20 will take some time, but I do not plan for Jericho to do much more than to listen, and eventually maybe only respond if asked something specifically


Mithras and Lazha, try as they might, are not able to make anything out in the darkness or through their wavering vision. In your groping about, you learn that the room is Just big enough that you can avoid bumping into each other if you want to, but not so great as to be easily avoided.

As Jericho settles in for a closer listen to the others and his surroundings, it is Octavia who notes first the sound of heavy boots coming down stairs, quite close to your location, and closing towards the wall nearest Lazha, stopping just on the other side.

One move action each.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

There's someone coming...

Octavia Say's as she moves away from the sound and tries to get her back to a wall on the opposite side of the room.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha pushes herself to her feet. She turns towards the noise, and smiles as broadly and confidently as she can.

She wants to make sure they see her teeth.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas stands up and leans against a wall, both to steady himself and to appear nonchalant at his current predicament.


Slowly and carefully, Jericho stands up straining his muscles, testing if they are ready for action. He tries to put his back to the wall, while his grip tightens on the knuckles worn around his fingers. He focuses his gaze to a wall opposite to the one from where sounds were coming - since they were in total darkness, any stronger light source would make him blink and loose precious time to react. Not being able to see a thing at the moment, he hopes that peripheral vision will be enough, if needed.


Day 1 - Time Unknown

You have time for little more when you hear a bolt being thrown, and the piercing light of a lantern lancing into your eyes. A sneering voice cuts past the light, “Still abed with the sun over the yardarm? To the deck, ye filthy swabs! Report for duty before Cap'n Harrigan flays your flesh into sausage skins and has Fishguts fry ye up for breakfast!" 

Just beyond the lantern in one outstretched arm, you can see a tall, gaunt figure, and a trailing length of leather leading from his other hand. There are several more indistinct shapes through the doorway.

Jericho, being just outside the light, is still marginally dazzled by the sudden influx of light, but a bit more prepared.

If desired: Jericho, one full round. Others, one move action.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Half-blinded from the sudden influx of light, and not seeing a point in causing a ruckus without having a better idea of what is going on, Mithas steps forward.

"Yes, let's see this captain Harrigan. I think a mistake has been made. A potentially fatal one."


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Desiring to maintain the illusion of a manly soldier of fortune Octavia musters her courage and steps forward away from the back wall, trying her best not let them see her blinking at the dazzling light.

I don't know why I'm here or what you want but if this Harrigan you call your captain has answers I want them.

Stealing herself for what might happen next Octavia realizes her blood is pumping more out exhilaration at the unknown rather than fear and her body and fists have tensed out of instinct ready for anything.

Perhaps the Orc blood I've hated for so long might actually come in handy

She moves forward indicating that she'll follow them.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Hearing the words "deck," "swabs," and "yardarm", Lazha cleverly deduces that she is now on a ship. And not a very friendly one, either. She pushes past the man with the whip, still feeling unsteady on her feet.

Captain Harrigan, is it? So which tub is this, then?

As much as possible, Lazha wants to keep near the edge of group. If some of the crew can be maneuvered between her and the other party members, so much the better. She also wants to keep an eye out for the 'dashing corsair' who set her up.


Day 1

"Ha!" the sneering voice barks at Mithas, "Fatal for what person, elf?! You'll fast learn that here aboard the Wormwood!"

The figures behind the sneering voice step forward menacingly, and you can see that each carries a sap, carried with the ease of press-gangers. The three men, two women, and a dwarf circle around you and  prod you toward the stairs beyond the sneering man, who is casually coils his whip before gesturing upwards. "To the deck with ye, time t' meet the captain!" he bellows, and more shoves follow from behind.

If you want, make one Perception check to accompany a move action. If trained, you can also make a Craft(Alchemy) or Knowledge(Nature) check as a free action. All may make Intelligence checks as a free action. Jericho, you appeared to ready yourself for an attack against someone. If you would like to do so, feel free to let me know when in the above sequence you would like to do so.


Looking very cautiously towards the hand holding the lantern, Jericho tries to assess the number of people behind. Seeing that probably there were several of them, and that they were probably armed, Jericho decides not to take any aggressive action for now. For someone raised practically on the sea, it was not hard for him to deduce that they're on a ship. And ships usually had crew on them, meaning that Jericho (and his new comrades, if they were even willing to do something) had very small chance to do something, especially without their weapons and armor.

So, deciding to bide his time, Jericho quickly removes his brass knuckles, placing them in his pocket, and then moves as instructed behind female half-orc.

EDIT: Ninja'd by GM for 2 minutes :-)
Perception check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Intelligence check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha clomps up the stairs as directed, trying to appear slightly more unsteady than she actually feels. Press gangers! She shakes her head ruefully. That certainly doesn't suggest anything good about Captain Harrigan or the Wormwood -- no captain worth his salt needs to resort to such measures.

Perception check: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2

Intelligence check: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Octavia makes no aggressive moves and allows herself to be lead up the stairs.

Now accustomed to the light she quickly lets her eyes dart back and forth trying to gather as much information as she can about her situation and her captors.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Intelligence: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Having very little experience at sea she's not sure what's happening but she isn't sure she likes where all this is going.

Stay calm, they still think you are a swordsman and you have nothing of value left so they probably don't mean to kill you. She thinks to herself as she is lead away.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas mutters Idiots in Sylvan and heads up the stairs as directed.

Knowledge(nature) : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Intelligence: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Jericho Fiendaxe wrote:
EDIT: Ninja'd by GM for 2 minutes :-)

Sorry! Was heading out of the house, and wanted to make sure that I had something in for the morning. Will post next soon.


Day 1

As you climb towards the light, Jericho, Octavia, and Mithas note that there is an odd taste in the back of your mouth is best described as oily nutmeg. Mithas, you recognize from descriptions that this likely results form the consumption of oil of taggit, a mild poison.

As light flashes over the face of your tormentor, a tall, thin man in long coat with heavy boots, a braided beard and mouth full of gold, Jericho and Mithas recognize him from the Formidably Maid, clearly on the lookout for new "recruits".

One move action each, if desired.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas curses himself for being so stupid, but otherwise just continues to climb.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha continues up the stairs, oblivious to her obliviousness.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Octavia Makes no sudden moves but remains aware of her surroundings as she allows herself to be lead. She tastes nutmeg in her mouth as she licks her lips and wonder's where that came from.


Climbing the steps, and noticing the "spotter's" face Jericho tries to remain calm and emotionless, but on the inside he makes sure to remember his face along with all the golden teeth and his peculiar braided beard.

I am not sure if I ever got your name, but if the gods will allow me a chance, then for sure, you'll remember mine...


Day 1 - Morning

When you reach the main deck, your predicament becomes quite clear: you are on a sizable ship, surrounded by water and no land in sight, save what might be Port Peril as a bare haze on the horizon.

Figures cluster around the ship's mainmast, looking up at the higher deck on the stern, where two figures stand. One of them is a broad, muscular Garundi man with a shaven head, a long beard bound with gold rings, and an eye patch— clearly the captain. The other is a younger, balding man with a long black ponytail, wearing a long coat and carrying a well-used cat-o'-nine-tails. They both turn to look at you with malicious grins.

One free action each, if desired. Otherwise, I will post next around 5:00 pm EST.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Seeing that she is on a ship with little chance of getting off Octavia sighs... Well this wasn't part of the plan...

Having been on the run for the past month, or more, she knows that it's best to get a good sense of your situation and your surroundings.

She tries to take in as much as she can, first of the crew on the deck, and secondly the ship itself.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha shuffles to where she's expected to go, and turns to face the two on the upper deck. She doesn't need to look at the crew or the ship to know they don't measure up to The Maw -- she takes it as a matter of faith. But she's interested in the captain and his mate, what kind of men are they? She studies their faces, trying to keep her gaze non-threatening. For now.

Not sure what kind of check you would want for this. Sense Motive is +7, Perception is +3.

1d20 ⇒ 11


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas looks around trying to see if the ship is still in sight of land.

If you need it, Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Octavia:
Octavia, you note that there are four others rather like the four of you - in that you are still (relatively) clean, and appear to be ill at ease on the ship. Other than the captain and the younger man next to him, there are the Sneering Man and his six allies who brought you up on deck, and a half dozen or so other sailors - a mixture of male and female humanoids, all - who are about the deck. The ship itself is a standard three-masted sailing ship. You made use of a similar vessel in your flight from Cheliax, and know that the inner compartments could look like anything.

Lazha:
Lazha, you quickly determine that these men are not to be trifled with. They would quickly put most members of The Maw to shame or death if crossed, and look as though they would do so with glee. Your mother would likely consider either to be a worthy adversary,but not ones with whom you should cross swords.

Mithas:
Mithas, you see little more than an ochre haze that might indicate that some land mass is far to the stern, and dwindling rapidly as you sail away. Or it could be a trick of the light, you aren't sure.


Day 1 - Morning

When the Garundi captain sees that you are all assembled on the deck, he flashes a devilish grin and roars forth from the sterncastle:

“Glad you could join us at last! Welcome to the Wormwood! My thanks for ‘volunteering' to join my crew. I'm Barnabas Harrigan. That's Captain Barnabas Harrigan to you, not that you'll ever need to address me. I have only one rule—don't speak to me. I like talk, but I don't like your talk. Follow that rule and we'll all get along fine. 
“Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we're still short-handed, and I aim to keep what crew I have. There'll be a keelhaulin' for anyone caught killin' anyone.
"Mr. Plugg! If you'd be so kind as to make pirates out of these landlubbers, it'll save me having to put them in the sweatbox for a year and a day before I make pies out of 'em.
"It be the Seventeenth of Gozran - remember it! It's the day you became pirates of the Shackles under Barnabas Harriagan, captain of The Wormwood!"

One free action each, if desired.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas shrugs, accepting the situation for the time being. He hadn't had anything important planned for the next few decades and is willing to see how this all plays out.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazha memorizes the Seventeenth of Gozran -- the day Capt. Barnabas Harrigan sealed his doom.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Octavia takes a second to look at the other three "volunteers" hauled up on deck with her now that they are in the light.

She wonder's how they are taking the news. The elf seems content to see what's going to happen but she hopes that they might make ready allies.

If the crew finds out who I am I wonder what'll happen

She shudders at the thought as she eyes the dirty pirates who escorted them up on deck.

Best if I act tough so if I am discovered this crew will think twice about taking advantage of me. She thinks as she puts on her most manly grimace and mutters an un-lady like curse at the captain...under her breath.


As Octavia takes a moment to look at each of you in the light, feel free to post a brief physical description of your character - sans weapons and armor - if you desire.


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

Mithas is tall and lean, with a thick mane of silver hair that he keeps tied back. His intense golden eyes are constantly moving, taking in his surroundings. His long pointed ears mark him clearly as an elf.

He is dressed in a well made, but unadorned exploration outfit and is currently fanning himself with a plumed wide-brimmed hat.


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Even when being subdued, Lazha always projects a presence. She stands six feet tall and at almost two hundred pounds is built like an oak. She doesn't lack curves, but they're not what people notice or remember about her, even when she dresses to enhance them.

Her skin is a green that tints towards grey, and her hair falls down her back in long black braids. Most of her features aren't orcish at all -- her chin and nose are long and sharp, her bright black eyes are large and widely set -- but she sprouts large, curving tusks from her lower jaw.

She wears a nice black sleeveless dress with lace trim. Underneath it is a tight longsleeved shirt in brick red with thick cuffs that she usually pushes up to her elbows, and matching red leggings. On her feet are black boots which would be knee-high for most women, but on her are merely midcalf.


More than six foot tall and fairly thin, almost always unshaven, sun tanned but yet somehow still managing to look pale, with blond-white long hair worn in a simple pony tail, Jericho was not really projecting presence, like Lazha, yet he was simply standing out in the crowd.

Visible parts of his body as well as his face were full of scars, he was not overly muscled, yet it was obvious he had athletic body. An almost constant sneer rarely left his face. His eyes had that tired look of someone who's already been through a lot, and you either did not want to mess with him, or he was your first target, depending on your disposition.
Right now, he was looking straight at the balding man with cat-o'-nine-tails, tensing in expectation of his forthcoming strike.


Day 1

The bald man with the cat leans over the rail and smiles unpleasantly down at you. "To the rigging with you then - Master Scourge! Get them up the ropes to the Crow's nest! I need those as can get about and man the sails. NOW!" He finishes with a bellow, and the sneering man cracks his whip just behind you, directing that all four should go at the same time.

If you elect to climb the mast and rigging to the Crow's nest, make ten (10) Climb checks. Otherwise, take one standard action.


Female Half Orc Diva 1, HP 9/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 14, Touch 12, Flat 14, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Octavia looks up at the mast and the crow's nest high above the deck. Her jaw drops open slightly before she closes it again.

As a wild child, before her mother forced her to act the part of a proper lady, she had enjoyed climbing the tall trees on the estate but never anything like this.

Remember, act tough and show them what your made of!

Up we go I guess. she says to the other three standing with her.

Realizing it's either climb or fight she takes a deep breath and and lunges to the port side rigging, at least she thinks the left side is called port. Hand over hand she's starts to climb.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Half-orc Inquisitor 2 AC 17/12/15 / HP 16/16 / F +6 R +3 W +6 / Init. +6 / Perc. +7 / Sense Motive +8

There is no way my wimpy wizard is going to pass one climb check, yet alone 10 :)

Casts prestidigitation (no material components): Causes red smoke to billow from the fingertips of one hand.

"I control the forces of the universe. I will not scamper about the rigging like a monkey."


Female Half-Orc Cleric 1, hp 9/9, AC 10, touch 10, flat 10, F +3, R +0, W +5, Init +0, Perc +3

Lazsha spent plenty of time on Mother's ship, but none of it involved climbing. She turns towards the rigging, but otherwise waits to see what happens.

I'm holding my turn, and preparing a Surge, but I'm slightly unclear on where people are, so I'll give a couple of possibilities.

If anyone attacks Mithas, I will use Surge on them (attack with a Wave and move them as per Bull Rush. The CMB is +4). If it is one of the people on the upper deck using the whip, I will try and move them over the railing to the lower deck. If it is someone down here with us, I will push them closer to Jericho.

If I can do that while moving over to the rigging (but not climbing) then I'd like to, otherwise I stay put. And if possible, I don't want to make it obvious that I am the one who summoned the Wave.


Surveying the scene quickly, Jericho just briefly shakes his head and starts towards the mast. Passing Mithas he whispers: "There's simply too much of them. Go and try to climb at least!"

Climb checks:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

1 to 50 of 382 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull and Shackles AP - Gameplay (Est. 5 / 26 / 2012) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.