Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Skallywags and Picaroons: A Skull & Shackles Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master PirateDevon


101 to 150 of 1,616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

"Oh tiny jewel of the sea, your tale in inequity and base brigandry has brought a tear to my eye," says Hassan. "By the seven shortest hairs on the chin of the Satrap, I swear that which is yours shall be returned to you, may the 10,000 gates of heaven be forever closed to me if this is a lie!"

"By the number of people I counted go below deck, it would not be prudent for one so humble and low as I to attempt to speak with the Quartermistress this night. My meager words would be lost among the clatter and chatter of more regal voices. But I will weave my wiles and win the instrument from that warty woman, and it shall be yours by the setting of the sun tomorrow, so swears Hassan Al-Quorri ibn Salaam ibn Fakar, my we be the greatest of friends from that day until the end of days."


Rosie blinks at Hassan a moment and nods slowly, That's good...I think.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

With his business otherwise completed, and feeling all the worse for the rum, Hassan seeks out his hammock to rest, and ready himself for the hangover that surely awaits him in the morning.


M Gnome Conjurer

Guyana Punch effects-
+1d4 ⇒ 1 CHA
fatigued 1d8 ⇒ 1
-1d3 ⇒ 1 CON

Quillin feels a slight nausea as he lays down that night. A small belch burns as he blows out grog fumes and Smudge squawks in alarm. "I believe those cork suckers are trying to poison us," he mumbles as he finally falls asleep.

am I fatigues the next day for trying to influence Grok?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart stumps below for his rations after finishing his evening chores. Sitting with his rum, Bart begins to sip.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Effects: CHA Bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 4; Fatigue: 1d8 ⇒ 8; CON Penalty: 1d3 ⇒ 1

That's some stout stuff.

"Tastes like home..." he mumbles to himself. While not the particularly sociable type, the one place Bart does fit in is at the tavern. It doesn't take long before Bart is mixing it up with the other crew.

"Which a' you pissantsh wan's a broken arm!" He calls out to anyone who can hear whilst rolling up his sleeve.

Intimidating someone into arm-wrestling: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Content with her days achievements Mel slings her hammock and manages to fall asleep quite easily.


Bart I need 2 strength checks please, I will move on with the next morning soon.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Can't touch this! Nah na na na!


Okay sorry for the delay

GM Screen:

DUMP--->1d20 ⇒ 161d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 111d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 151d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 41d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 161d20 ⇒ 51d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 41d20 ⇒ 91d20 ⇒ 20

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

A large empty barrel is rolled onto the main deck having previously been modified for "arm wrestlin" of the piratey sort. A pair of well worn grooves on either side mark where the elbows belong while a smattering of glass and broken shells have been long tared and glued to the barrel to penalize the loser.

Bart comes on deck with a certain amount of bluster and mute half-orc "Janudiced Jape" approaches the barrel wordlessly. Bart lines up on the opposing side, places his palm in the half-orcs hand and...BAM into the glass goes the half-orc, the nod barely given. The half orc narrows his eyes in anger and almost uptilts the barrel as he leaves.

Another man approaches, the newcomer known as Cog who is flush red with drink and sits opposite Bart with a glare of defiance. Haven't been beat since comin aboard is all he gives the Chelaxian before placing his elbow and hand. Again the match ends with a flash, Bart driving Cog's hand down with almost brutal power. A particularly pointy piece of glass pushes its way through Cog's hand and tickles Bart's palm. Cog pushes Bart back with a red flush but at the wound he is mute as he dislodges his hand from the glass.

Standing Cog looks over at Bart as he nurses his hand. If I was gonna lose at least I got something to show for it. He then wanders off and no other takers line up against Bart this evening. While Jape seems content to scowl at Bart the rest of the night Cog offers little in the way towards hostility. Maybe not firendship, but its a start.


The next morning...

The night ends as everyone stumbles to bed and those who are the last to rest notice that the main way down, through the officer's cabin, is continuously guarded by the tied up "Owlbear" though he seems to sink to almost shakeless sleep at some point. Patrols or night watch are minimal at best in these waters and the boat is quiet save for some whispered joking in the holds as everyone makes way to sleep. The dead of night might offer opportunities for the brave if desired.

The morning bell sounds and everyone is upturned into a teeming mass to make their way up. The lot of you are jostled and waylaid as you still are learning the ways of the ship. You each are able to stow your hammock in one of the unused chests to the side and claim the key as yours to keep whatever meager possessions you gather safer than out in the open.

As you are pushed and jostled about as the mass of bodies presses you about it is not lost on you all that you 6 are the last to be in line and that the line suddenly stops. up the steps.

While the likes of Conchobhar Shortstone, Quinn, Jake Scrimshaw and Badger take spots on the stairs to see what is going on, a small group of Aretta Bansion, Fipps Chumlett, Goris Felk, Tam Tate, Slippery Syl and the mute half-orc Jaundiced Jape block the group's ability to head up the stairs. Aretta steps forwards and kicks Quillin back a space and utters a shrill Awwww widdle friend where you goin? We's gonna have a chat! The others nod in agreement as their firsts curl and their faces seem to turn to malice as they look the lot of you over their intention to throw a punch or two fairly obvious.

Init:

Quillin 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bart 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Hassan 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Mel 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Ajani 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Fjori 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Rotten Scallywags 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Initiative
Bart
Ajani
Mel
Fjori
Hassan
Quillin
Scallywags <-----HILARIOUS!

Remember its 1d3+STR for a UA, no one is a monk so unless you are rocking the Improved Unarmed Attack feat (none of them are) we can dispense with the AoO


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Have a feeling Bart is going to have a field day with these guys

Mel scratches the back of her neck, fingers grazing the hilt of her knife while she waits for an opening to get past the riff-raff

Delay till they act then intend to use acrobatics to bypass them


M Gnome Conjurer

"I got this!" Quillin yells as he steps back to snatch a little colored sand from his pocket. With an arcane phrase and quick gesture he tosses the sand over the clustered finks immersing them in a cascade of blizzard of brilliant multicolored prisms.

step back and blast all I can get with color spray. Will save DC 15


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Hassan readies himself for trouble.

Setting a readied action to move to flank should the opportunity present itself, otherwise I'm holding to the back.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

do you just want our actions now...or do we wait until our init. turn?

Qadira

Male Human Desk Monkey 2/ Logistics Guru 3/ Over-educated 2/Gamer 6

Post away. Illl get clarification if aczions conflict , will retarget as necessary, etc.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori walks up to Aretta and says; "No one touches the gnome but ME!", then slugs her right in the face.

Fjori will use his Freetbooters' Bane and give everyone a +1 to hit and damage Aretta

Attack-Melee: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Do my brass knuckles give me the AoO? Either way I'll post my action as soon as I get off work.


If you have the brass knuckle on you do not provoke AOOs though people trying to hit you without IUC will provoke AoO from you. Do note that the knuckles make your damage lethal and you were warned against killing folks or being punished. Not trying to change any minds, hjust letting you know the lay of the land.


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel winces as the Nord smashes Aretta in the jaw


Male Vanara Druid (Aquatic) 2 HP 19 / 21; AC 17/12/15; F+3/R+4/W+7; Init +3; Per +8

Did Ajani manage to get something to act as a divine focus out of Grok the previous night?


Mhmm no sorry if that wasn't clear, she was willing to talk more but the stores were downstairs and she was DRUNK...so no focus yet.


Male Vanara Druid (Aquatic) 2 HP 19 / 21; AC 17/12/15; F+3/R+4/W+7; Init +3; Per +8

Ajani, lacking a divine focus to use for casting his spells, is unable to summon any animals to their aid, so he will delay until just before the skallywags go, then target the nearest enemy that is still standing with Hydraulic Push.

Hydraulic Push (Bull Rush): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
I long for the day when I roll something that actually makes a difference...


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart smiles his crooked teeth as he rushes the nearest one with a swift right hook to the gut.

Unarmed attack at the closest opponent: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


M Gnome Conjurer

to be clear, Quillin isn't too concerned about collateral damage if the big fools ignored his warning and he's not sure he wants to be touched by the northerner anyway...


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

LOL...but Fjori likes you..hehe...and your warning would come after their actions anyway...you were last on the init. or that is the way I was playing it...


M Gnome Conjurer

I usually allow speaking for free at any time, but i'm not sure that's by the book. ok, Q might try to avoid hitting non-adversaries if convenient ; )


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

lol...not a problem...as we have never fought together before, Fjori has no idea of what you can do...so if he get caught..well he will be more careful next time!!


Talk is cheap and free, it happens whenever. I mean, normal talking. soliloquy reciting is a move action.

There is a slight pause after Aretta kicks at Quillin and despite being the aggressors the pirates are caught of guard as the newcomers seem primed to respond

Bart lunges forward at his former arm wrestling opponent Jaundiced Jape and stuns him with a hook to the solar plexus.

Ajani speaks words of nature and a wave rushes from the ether and collapse at the feet of the assaulting group. There is a momentary confusion over where the water came from as Mel prepares herself to move through the group.

Fjori rushes the loud mouth ex-harlot and towers over her No one touches the gnome but ME! The Nord then slugs the woman in the jaw and she drops to the planks like an anchor thrown to sea.

Hassan bides his time a moment to see if he might gain an advantaged position when Quillin leaps back his comment of I got this! having apparently been lost in the furor to act.Pinching the requisite items from his spell pouch the gnome flourishes his hand and color erupts from his hands catching a fair portion of the assaulting group (and Bart) in the spray.

GM Screen:

Goris Felk, 1d20 ⇒ 13
Tam Tate, 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Slippery Syl 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Jaundiced Jape 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Bart 1d20 ⇒ 19
Ouch

In the interest of flow I rolled Bart's save. Let me know if that is an issue.

Bart is unaffected by the spray but Jape is not and he drops to the boards like Aretta. The others however seem unaffected by the color but seem to know they have reached beyond their grasp and throw thir hands up. The dwarf "Narwhal" Tate offers a We was only funnin!.

Fipps Chummlet the large bald headed bully of a man offers a Like Hell! and pulls a knife and takes a slash at Fjori.

Gm Screen:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The knife bits deep against Fjori's arm a large gash opening to bleed upon the deck. From the stairs there is mostly gasps and a pari of Oooohs but Quinn can be heard yelling Don't kill him or its a keelhaulin. Fipps seems to disregard the comment, obviously pleased with his hit not recognizing that Quinn's warning was not for him but the six other people in the room who might in fact try to kill him.

Hassan sees his moment and find himself on the other side of Fipps, the large man now casting a wary eye at the overly talkative Keleshite.

Mel since you delayed you can change your action, then its the top of the round. Obviously you can post out of order or signal that you will wait till those before you go.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Seeking to press the advantage, Hassan bounces lightly on his feet, holding his fists in front of him like a boxer. "عاشق من الخنازير والحمير," he calls out, taunting the larger man as he makes to jab him in the kidneys.

Kelish:
"Lover of pigs and donkeys!"

Flanking with Fjori, attempting to Feint. Bluff => 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Acrobatics1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 needs to equal opponents CMD to move past them

Mel ducks past the fight and up the companionway to the deck.

"Master Scourge. Master Scourge, Chumlett is trying to kill the Nord" she cries.


Quinn turns to Mel as she climbs the stairs, Be careful boy that man will be angry to find out his attempt at bullying has turned sour.


M Gnome Conjurer

"Don't get Scourge in this. We can handle it ourselves." Quillin yells after the boy and squishing a bit of filched butter greases Fipps' knife handle.

DC 14 should he still be standing by the time my turn comes around.


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel chokes back her cry and moves onto the deck for muster.


Male Vanara Druid (Aquatic) 2 HP 19 / 21; AC 17/12/15; F+3/R+4/W+7; Init +3; Per +8

Devon, how do you want me to handle when I cast a spell from my list for the day? Remove it from the sheet, mark it as used somehow, or what?

Ajani says nothing in reply to Mel seeking out Master Scourge, though his brow furrows in concern at having the taskmaster potentially summoned to deal with the altercation. Pirates are not the sort to take easily to someone turning tail and running to a different authority when confronted with violence, after all, and it could make their lives on board more difficult later.

His only useful spell that he is currently equipped for cast, and knowing he is certainly not going to be going toe-to-toe with any of their assailants, he opts to focus on defending himself from any incoming attacks.

Going Full Defense


@Ajani - Probably better to note used rather than have to take it off and on but really its up to you. Honestly since we are writing everything down its easy in these lower levels to go back and check but I am flexible and want you to pick whatever is the most intuitive, just let me know what you decide to do.

From previous experience with my RotRL game 6 people is good for lots of roleplaying bad because its more people to wait on. I want to be sort of aggressive about this (hoping to stick to at least once per day posting at least Mon-Fri, lord knows my weekends make it rough to post) so I will give Fjori and Bart a little bit more time or hold their actions and work with who has posted. If there are concerns are comments feel free to post in the OoC


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Very sorry for being late...sickness and work!! Please feel free to take my turn or bypass me if I am slowing anything down.

Fjori sneers at Fipps, and growls, "Bad move baldy!"

Fjori attempts to Intimidate (Demoralize) Fipps
Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Attack-Melee: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Fjori turns his freebooter's bane on Fipps now.

Qadira

Male Human Desk Monkey 2/ Logistics Guru 3/ Over-educated 2/Gamer 6

No worries, I know exactly what that is like I am still fighting off gunk.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart feels a bit light headed as the wave of colors washes over him, but shakes it off as the adrenaline from the fight reasserts itself. Casting a sideways glance at Quillin, Bart gives the gnome the evil eye. Then seeing his opponent slump to the ground in some spell-induced enchantment, Bart shrugs and moves to the man now brandishing a knife.

Bart slips his fingers around the bras knuckles in his pocket as he moves towards the fat man. "Try this on for size," he says before slugging Fipps in the face.

Devon, if I am correct, Fipps will only die if he takes lethal damage equal to his hit points. Once his nonlethal damage meets his current hp, he'll fall unconscious. So, me hitting him in the face with brass knuckles will deal lethal damage, but he won't die from the following bouts of nonlethal.

Brass Knuckles attack vs. Fipps: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Bart you are correct

Bad move baldy! roars the Nord while Bart offers a Try this on for size as he smash Fipps in the face with his brass knuckles. The next few heartbeats erupt in chaos as Hassan hectors the fat pirate distracting him Don't get Scourge in this. We can handle it ourselves. cries out Quillin as a veil of grease erupts around Fipps' hand and makes the knife slick to the point of dropping his knife which sadly happens right as Fjori brings a thunderous uppercut with his right arm up into the pirates jaw. A loud cracking sound can be heard in the tight confines of the hold as Fjori drive Fipps into unconsciousness and the large bully of a pirate collapses to the deck.

Shortstone offers a Aww too soon. as Quinn hisses at the group to come on deck so as not to be late for muster. The opposing pirates seem a little shell shocked at such a short and explosive display of violence not in their favor and they easily move aside before trying to retrieve their comrades from the planks.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Hassen grins and nods at his compatriots, and opens his mouth to say something but is cut short by Quinn's instruction to get up on deck. Instead he ducks down to snatch up the dagger dropped by Fipps, and tucks it securely into his sash as he bounces up the steps to muster.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart swiftly pockets his knuckles and dusts off his shirt as he calmly walks up deck. Bart lines up with the rest of the pirates, none the worse for the wear save for the ear-to-ear $#!7-eating grin plastered on his face. Somehow I had the feeling all I needed was a good scrap to feel better, he thinks to himself.


M Gnome Conjurer

"Hold on a sec, Quick Fingers!" Q calls to the grabby Qadiran. "I plan on using that to barter for me book back."

NOTE: I ain't de-greased the knife yet so it's a DC 14 Ref save each round to hold it. ; )


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

whoops, thought it was a round per level. Teach me not to double check.

Reflex => 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Dang.

The knife slips from Hassan's fingers as he tries to slide it into his belt sash. He does not try to pick it up again.


Male Vanara Druid (Aquatic) 2 HP 19 / 21; AC 17/12/15; F+3/R+4/W+7; Init +3; Per +8

Ajani, glad that the violence is resolved without further need of his limited spellcasting, follows the rest of the group above deck for muster, curling his tail around his waist to keep it from being grabbed or getting in anyone's way. He tries to behave as if nothing has happened.


M Gnome Conjurer

Quillin smiles as the knife slips from the man's fingers and steps up to dispel the grease before grabbing it for his own. "Maybe I can even get my hat back for this..." he mumbles, slipping it in his coat as he hastens to his station.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori walks up from the hold, tearing a strip of cloth from one of the downed pirates' clothes to tie around his wounded arm, and then falls in with the other crew.


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel gives the others an abashed grin..but at her size it's obvious she isn't a fighter.


Unlike the morning before there is no big speech from the captain who, in fact, seems to be absent from the deck as the crew gathers in the rising light. Plugg and Scourge are conferring as the crew gathers and the six o you fall in line easily in time. Instead it is your assaulters who fall in late with a stunned looking Jaundiced Jape carrying a barely conscious Fipps to the group. Plugg raises an eyebrow and Scourge seems quite angry as he yells out, What the blazes is this sight, barely on time and nonsensed? Scourge proves to be a terrible liar as he looks about those who attacked you and back at the group. It is easy to read between the lines as other than Fjori's new arm sash the group looks none the worse for wear.

Jape offers a mute shrug and Fipps sort of groans as Aretta offers a Sorry, bosun. We just got tangled feet is all as she nurses her own sore jaw. Scourge looks to be grinding his teeth as he offers a Anymore tardiness is a lash for each of you. as he turns his back to group and comes back to the front of the crew.

A rough head count is done as ship biscuit is passed about with a small parcel of salted meat for a morning meal. Plugg and Scourge confer a moment more as Patch Patchsalt, the bosun's mate, shoos Quillin down to the galley to start his day in the kitchens.

Riggers and swabs are split and assignments are handed out as Scourge and Plugg each look to fill the days needs. I'll post job requirements at the end of the post

Plugg looks on Ajani with his cool gaze and sends the Vanara off to do mainsail work while Bart is relegated to the upper rigging.

Scourge seems to give more "careful" consideration to his assignments as he look on each of his charges with a critical eye. Further convinced that he wants nothing to do with Hassan's elaborate method of speaking he sends the Keleshite below decks for rat/vermin catching duty. Mel is put on runner duties for the day while Fjori receives an overly long up and down from the boatswain. Scourge sneers at the Nord, Well, since you know so much about boat runnin, show me how good you make the bilges run... Thinking about it for a moment Scourge almost seems inspired, And since the lady seemed so concerned for yer company Quinn can join ye in the s@$@ hold. His goldteeth glint ever so slightly in the morning light.

Meanwhile downstairs finds a barely conscious but decidedly drunk but not too drunk cook Croop. Grok has taken her position at the store window as she lazily rests her head. It actually looks like things have already been started and are on the right track.


Ajani DC 10 Pro Sailor & DC 10 Con to avoid fatigue
Bart DC 10 Climb and DC 10 Pro Sailor
Hassan DC 10 Stealth/ Survival OR Dex
Mel DC 10 Acro and DC 10 Con
Fjori DC 12 Strength and DC 10 Con (Quinn will offer one +2 bonus to either of these checks or your daily action check as she is "helpful")

Quillin If Kroop is not passed out no check required. Lucky Day.

Go ahead and specify your daily actions. Even if paired with someone keep in mind you have access in a day to everyone (well basic crew, officers are another story) for the most part. As always we will work it out if the actions don't cover what you want to do.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Hassan accepts his assigned task mutely, gnawing on his biscuit and salt beef (and slipping a bit of biscuit away in the folds of his sash). Once jobs are assigned he scurries below deck quickly, before any more troubles can find him. Catching rodents—devilish beasts that have vexed him more than once before in life!—is no one's idea of fun, but Hassan is glad to be given a task that takes him out of the sun and somewhere cool. A thousands curses and one upon that hideous bilge they call "rum" upon this ship. The day has just begun, and already he can feel his head begin to pound and his stomach heave.

Just to clarify, do I need to make one check, or two? Everyone else it says X and Y, mine says X/Y or Z.

Regardless, Dexterity => 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

After several hours of chasing (and catching) rodents (and worse things, heavens above let us not speak of such things), Hassan takes a break, and takes advantage of his assignment below decks to poke his head in at the quartermaster. (Daytime Action: Shop.)

"Greetings, oh most beneficent and... um, muscular of all mistresses. Though one so lowly as Hassan such not dare to address one so noble, it is my duty and honor to barter with you, though perhaps to the benefit of all involved. Would that we could speak privately for a moment, away from prying eyes and ears?" he says to Grok.


Hassan's is just one check. Lucky you! :-P

Grok eyeballs the verbose Hassan and offers a dismissive wave, Its a ship! Best you get is Kroop, the gnome and that loud mouth bird of his. This is as private as private gets. Unless you're a friend...and you're not. Whadda ya want?

101 to 150 of 1,616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dread Captain Devon's Perilous Pirate Adventure (AKA Skull & Shackles) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.