Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Skallywags and Picaroons: A Skull & Shackles Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master PirateDevon


701 to 750 of 1,616 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

M Gnome Conjurer

A ghostly white Smudge rockets out of a sideways hatch and perches on Quillin's shoulder where he begins to preen out the spilled flour dust that covered him when the galley went topsy-turvy. Quillin thinks Quinn likely has a healing draught or two and carefully goes to find her sea chest. Surely she wouldn't begrudge a friend in need.

perception or something? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
if he finds it he'll burn the lock off with a series of acid splashes.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Yes, my ghost will haunt you forever.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

Ajani nods in agreement with the woman, glad that she made it through the fall alright. It seemed he'd achieved his goal and managed to take the brunt of the damage himself...though how much of a good thing that was he had yet to ascertain.

Looking over the sidewall of the ship, his mouth twists in an expression of consternation. The jump was almost certainly more than he could withstand right now, given the way falling from the masts had knocked the wind out of him. Kneeling down, he removes his silk rope from his backpack, playing out enough of it that he can tie a knot with a long ripcord that stretches to the rocky shore below. He then tosses the rest of the rope over the sidewall and quickly scampers down the length of it until he has reached the rocky ground. Once safely on terra firma once more, he calls to the others, "Use my rope to climb down! It's sturdy enough, and the ripcord is down here with me so there is no concern about retrieving the rope."

He then turns his attention to the ship, examining the damage done to it by the storm.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel climbs down the rope..

Take 10 for a total of 15

Once down she tries to make sense of her situation

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart slowly clambers down the rope onto the first solid ground he had seen in some time.

Climb Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Quillin summons the requisite strength to hobble around the turned over hold at a snail's pace, waving away the cloud of flour that the damn parrot seems content to spray about the room in its preening. Most of the chests are in a lopsided pile but lucky for Quillin many of them are empty or small, so even in his impaired state he can shuffle them about. Ignoring the timely opportunity to pilfer some exposed coin and trinkets, the gnome finds a chest with a roughly carved sigil of Besmara, as likely a sign as anything. Winded but conscious, Quillin starts spitting and flicking at the chest. A few minutes later the lock is a mess and Quillin finds three potions, a knife and a rather heavy purse.

Fjori lowers Hassan slowly and uses the rope in his other hand to angle the tow of them to the sloped deck and begins an arduous process of lifting the sorcerer, unwrapping the rope then seeding themselves down the deck slowly but surely. For the first time in ages Fjori's mettle is tested, like weeks of rowing on the longboats or plying the paddles on the icy rapids of his home rivers. His well forged endurance is all that keeps him from failing and the Nord collapses happily on his haunches after getting them both to the sidewall.

Ajani and Mel look over the ship and the area as Bart makes his way to the ground. For the most part the Promise is in decent shape though a few planks have cracked, warped or otherwise been damaged. The main mast is gone save for a 3 foot chunk at the deck and the rigging and line are played out over the ship and on the surrounding rocky shore.

Shortstone greets Mel with a light punch on the leg and waves her to look on at the shore where a group of sailors are using sails and debris to build a set of shelters, Scourge, Tate and a group of that lot took most of what was salvageable and carried off Quinn in the confusion. I bet to heal Plugg who looked in a sad state when they took 'em. There's me Jack, Tilly, Ratline and Giffer. Rateline's out looking about but I ain't seen your 6, Samms here or Rosie from our lot. We found Goris punctured up by flotsam and we got an unconscious Cogs but other than a couple of the Rahadoumi bodies that's all I know about...


M Gnome Conjurer

Quillin wipes the flour out of his turquoise and black dreads and curses at Smudge, "I got excited for a moment there when I thought you were dead." Ignoring the parrot's response, Quillin turns a magical phrase and passes two fingers over his eyes to detect any magical auras among Quinn's kit.

He rolls each potion in his hand muttering as he tries to identify them.

#1 spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
#2 spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
#3 spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Mumbling about inconsistent priestly magic, he tries to narrow down the school of magic for the last two anyway.

#2 know arcane 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
#3 know arcane 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Now that he has rested from the ordeal, Fjori begins to cast about for signs of where the others have gone.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13

Oh look tracks...oops, wait...nope, they are mine!! LOL


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel nods to the bedraggled gnomish fop.."Very well you get the camp site squared up all shipshape like and if anyone asks who put you in charge tell 'em I did"

She turns to Ajani..."well..I thinks we could float her if we can fother a sail over the worst off the damage..first off though we 'as ter find the missing"

Fothering: A method sometimes resorted to for stopping a leak in a vessel at sea. It consists in stitching loosely a quantity of oakum upon a sail, which is drawn under the vessel's bottom; and by the flow of the water through the leak, the oakum is drawn into the aperture.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

"Agreed...though without a mainmast, we're going to have a hard time getting anywhere with any sense of speed. It's amazing that the others were able to recover so quickly from the shipbreaker. Perhaps that level of hardiness just comes with experience on the sea, though."

"Regardless...you're right. Our first priority should be the recovery of Quinn and the others." he answers.

With that said, he s begins helping Fjori look for tracks in the beach sand, hoping for any indication of which direction the group had moved off in while also scanning the immediate surroundings to see what he can discern about the layout of the island, anything that may immediately draw one's attention as a defensible position to retreat to.

Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Quillin determines that potion 1 is what he is looking for and the other two "seem" identical so most likely they are all healing potions of one strip or another.

The purse is merely heavy but the knife features aura of abjuration and enchantment.

The rest of you on the sand scour the area and find that you have landed on a barren rock featuring sand, rocks and the most pathetic lot of trees hugging the shore ever. The island seem a good size and it may be that over the uneven piles of rock and sand a larger more lush paradise awaits but its not observable from here.

The sand loses tracks easily in the dying wind and crashing waves but it is plain to see that Scourge and his lot went in a northern direction. Meanwhile a bare sign of movement leads southeast from your spot. It could be Rosie but some of the tracks don't match. All told you are still a few people short track wise so either footprints have disappeared or more bodies will wash up at some point.

Shortstone nods at Mel but smirks when she mentions the repairs. You never traveled with the like of me or hims have you? The gnome motions at Ajani as he smiles, My music will make even this mangy lot master shipwrights and the druid could probably repair most of the damage in a day. No, we won't be out of here tomorrow but I bet we could mend most of this damage with all the magic 'tween us.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

Ajani nods at Shortstone's assessment. "It would not be difficult to repair the damage in a short period of time. My spells would easily let me repair the damage that has been done, so long as there is enough material to cover the gaps. The mainmast might be a little more difficult, but again, it shouldn't present more than a day or two of work, provided I can prepare nothing but my spells of wood shaping. Regardless, we should first put together a search and rescue party that we may go rescue our kidnapped shipmates."


M Gnome Conjurer

Quillin helps himself to the first potion (clw? 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5)
and feeling more himself, eyes the knife (spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12) before he gets topside to see what's what.
Quillin hp 17 (-7 nl)


M Gnome Conjurer

i'm lost. who's left on the ship? i thought Fjori and Hassan were still on the ship with me? can I get to them easily? if not, i'll send a potion over by air mail, er parrot.

Spotting Fjori and the unconscious Qadiran, Quillin calls and waves.


Fjori and Hassan are in transition. I assumed that Fjori's ultimate goal is to get them both to the sand and that won't be an issue. Other than Slippery Syl's body it just those two, who are sort of climbing around and Quillin sort of stuck in the bowels of the ship.

Now that Quillin is in good shape he can maneuve the lopsided stairs and what not to get to the main deck probably around the same time that Fjori/Hassan are dropping to the planks.

So basically its Quilin/Hassan/Fjori on the ship and Ajani/Mel/Bart on the ground talking to Shortstone.

A few minutes later its easy to hand wave you are all on the ground, and looking around as described above. (CLW is right for those potions)


M Gnome Conjurer

A CLW for Hassan and at least everyone is conscious again, right?

Quillin looks over the walking wounded, "So you think Scourge went that way? Do we feel up for following or do we need to rest. I still have plenty of spells ready for those rats."

"Get the rats! Get the rats!" Smudge cheers.

actually my spell selection isn't optimal atm, but game for whatever.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart stretches his shoulders, and the relief on his face is visible as you all hear a crack from the stiff joints. Finishing that, he rolls his neck and grins.

"I'm fine, but if'n you all're feelin' like a nap, a bit of kickin' back fer the firs' time in damn near a month wouldn' be a problem wiv me. But if'n ya think yer feelin' up ta a hike..." he lets the sentence hang for a brief moment. "Well I'd be a'ight wiv 'at too," he says cracking his knuckles for emphasis.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Yes Hassan will be up, although he will be staggered until he has rested for one hour.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

"Let us rest for a bit. That wave took some of the starch out of my sail, that's for sure! Lets catch our breath, then track those scoundrels and get Quinn back."


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

"Agreed. We will do Quinn no great service if we rush off to her rescue in our state. We must recover. They will not harm her; they need her healing abilities to keep them alive and healthy."


M Gnome Conjurer

"Yeah, an "alive and healthy" Plugg and Scourge is what I'm hoping to prevent, but nothing to do about it in our current state. Well, camp here and now then. In the morning we can see what loot might have been left behind in the officers' quarters and go after 'em."


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Actually no, it read that wrong. A cure spell reduces lethal and non-lethal damage equally. So Hassan will still be unconscious until his non-lethal damage is equal to his current hit points.

So if you give him one of the potions and it cures, say, 6 points of damage he will still be unconscious for a further 6 hours until his non-lethal gets down to his new current HP of 6. Basically unless he's healed to full he's out for the night.


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel nods..."We won't find much in the Dark anyway..not in this" she waves her hand around at the storm which is still going on.."Best we are all fully fit so we can give Plugg and Scourge the arse kicking they deserve.When the sun comes up we can try and find them and then" her eyes gleam even in the dark of the night " then my friends there will be a reckoning"

With that she joins Shortstone in organising the campsite

"So" she asks the Gnome "What exactly can your Magic..do?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Once he is sure Hassan is cared for and in a safe shelter, Fjori scouts out the immediate area, noting any food/water sources that the group may need, as well as any area that might make a better base camp.

As a quick question, Fjori took, as his favorite terrain water, would that also include the beach area?


As those of you who search the beach and the area look around you realize that you are not on a beach per se but a gravel/coral/sand outcropping or bar that seems to surround the island proper. Coming over the dunes of the piled rock it is clear that the bulk of the land is past your current spot is through shallows to the proper island. Much of the island from this vantage point seems to be swamp with a sharp ridge of rock featured in the center that cuts visibilty of the rest. A larger boulder like outcropping caps the visible shore on the other side leaving a sort of obvious corridor of approach directly south of you. As the wind blows but the bulk of the storm seems to move off as the sun settles it is clear that you actually hit the island on its northern edge and that Scourge and their lot went "South" through the shallows which means the other tracks head into the water and away from the land...

There is not much but battered driftwood and broken planks for wood, though there is plenty or rock to make some wind breaks and cobble together shelter with parts of the main mast and sails. The biggest issue is water with the only obvious source being whatever is intact on the ship which presents more an irritation than anything else considering the Promises' position.

All told though things are not perfect but you will get through the night.

As Mel and Shortsone do their part the gnome looks at Mel and smiles but drops his bravado just a bit, In truth my magic is limited though I can help with repairs a bit. I can inspire those around me to work harder or fight more vigorously but my spells tend to focus on keeping me safe. I was always selfish that way. As a gnome I know some minor magics that will keep us in light and might fool predators...so I'm not completely worthless. the gome offers the final comment with a wink and smile.

Fjori its a +2 bonus right? I'll split the difference with you on the shoreline for a +1


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Awesome...thanks


M Gnome Conjurer

None too happy about a night of roughing it on the beach, Quillin makes the best of it by magically drying and warming the sand beneath him before curling up with Smudge perched above on a bit of leaning driftwood.

spell list updated.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter (Brawler) 3

Bart stretches out on the sand, crosses his arms behind his head and sighs contentedly as he watches the sun set. He may have spent enough years on a ship that no sane man could consider him a land-lubber, but the sand was where he truly felt at home. He throws a piece of torn sail cloth over himself as a makeshift cover and swiftly falls into one of the most restful night's sleeps he has had in a very long time.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

Ajani beds down for the night as well, though rather than on the sand, he makes his way to the edge of the island jungle, easily climbing to the top of the sturdiest tree he can see before curling up for a night's rest, much more comfortable in the treetops than on the beach.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori lets the others bed down before he finds a good spot to keep watch. The storm had taken much out of their group and they needed rest, but someone needed to stay on watch, and if he began to feel tired, he could always wake someone. But for now he will watch and keep them safe through the night.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

So did I get one of those healing potions? And who rolls for that?


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Mel gets the unhurt and capable crewmembers to help with bringing some supplies ashore..

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


M Gnome Conjurer
Quillin wrote:
A CLW for Hassan and at least everyone is conscious again, right?

Hassan- I meant for you to go ahead and roll it, but seeing as you're unconscious. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Sorry, I took that as a single question, not a statement of an action and a question, since it was all OOC. Thanks.

HP: 7/18 (non lethal damage: 11)


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Check the Discussion page re healing NLD


Sleep is had, supplies are shuffled about as best they can be with everyone sorta beat up and the winddies down as the storm blows by. Morning comes with the sharp smell of salt (and some ripe sailors) and the sun seems to be out in full. Today will likely be hot.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

I'm assuming 8 hours of rest then?

HP: 9/18 (non lethal damage: 3)

Hassan awakens with an aching groan. "By the pendulous undulating ballsack of Rovagug himself... where am I?" He examines his bruised and bloody form, and finding nothing major broken he stands... slowly.

"By the thousand gods of the seas and shores," he says, taking in the wreckage around him, "It looks like we won't be going anywhere for a while."

"Ah well, at least Hassan is alive. I will have to offer my many and profuse thanks to whomever tended my wounds. But for now I think it would be best if we all had something to drink, yes?"

He searches about in the wreckage of the ship until he finds two or three serviceable barrels (or other serviceable containers), and lines them up on the sand. Cupping his hands over the first, he chants a prayer to Gozreh, goddess of wave and surf. He casts Create Water over the container, filling it with 4 gallons of fresh clean water. He repeats the action until all of the barrels are full.

"That should make things easier."


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori rises from the sand where he kept watch all night. He notices Hassan up and moving about. He gently slaps the man on his shoulder.
"Glad to see you up and around. I hope the water did not bash you up too bad. The gnome found some potions and made sure you got one to help with your injuries. Glad to have you back on your feet!"
He leans over one of the barrels and takes a long and deep drink of the spring-fresh water.
"Ahhhh! Now that hit he spot! Best be looking for some breakfast.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

Ajani rises early, about an hour before the sun rises, and spends the intervening time in meditation atop his tree, preparing his spells for the day before the sun finally begins to peep over the horizon. His meditations completed, he gives the group a quick look from his perch to be certain they are all whole and safe.

Once this is done, he climbs easily down to the jungle floor and begins a brief scouting expedition, being sure not to ever get out of sight of the camp as he searches through the foliage, perusing local flora to see if there are any edible fruits or nuts present on the island. After such a stressful and strenuous day in the storm, the group would likely be exceedingly hungry when they awoke from their rest, and Ajani hoped he may find some fresh food to supplement the hardtack and other ship's rations that they'd managed to salvage from the wreck of the Man's Promise. Not to mention it may be a good way to boost the morale of the group. While he is out, he also pays close attention to the geography of the island and signs of any predatory animals that call the island home.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Survival (foraging): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Well, the island itself may've stumped him, but dang it, he found y'all some food! Haha.


M Gnome Conjurer

Quillin wakes and shambles to a sunny spot to peruse his spellbook. Feeling better prepared he looks about for breakfast, but casts a disparaging eye on the Arjani's offerings.

"Fruit and nuts? Can't you do better than that 'Jonnie Monkeypants? There have to be some oysters or mussels round here as well."

He grabs some fruit for himself and Smudge anyway and then looks around."Did anyone check the officers' quarters to see if that lot left anything behind?"


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

Actually Hassan heals 3 non-lethal an hour so has fully recovered at the end off the nights rest

"Well that's water and the basics covered..we need to set some of the supernumeries to fishing"

"Quillin..I suggest we leave Conochbar in charge here and get after Scourge and the others as early as possible..we don't want to let them fort up somewhere. Conochbar can see to salvaging what we need..Can't you Bosun Shortstone?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori searches the shoreline for further food sources. He also will search through the captain's cabin, along with the other officer's rooms, to see what he can find that might help their situation.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Thanks Mel, I did misread that. And I also forgot to change my level previously, so it should in fact be NL=0, HP: 10/18.

"Thank you Ajani, prince of climbers," says Hassan, as he takes a fruit to fill his growling belly. "Certainly we should rescue our friends from those murderous dogs and jackals as quickly as our fortunes allow. But first I think that Master Quillin is right. We should gather whatever resources we can to aid in our fight. I would not put it past any of those vultures to have some secret cache of treasure that might aid us against them."


Female (posing as male) Human Swashbuckler Rogue 2 (favoured class)/Urban Ranger 2

"Ah treasure..why didn't you say so in the first place.

Mel climbs back on board and bgins a systematic search through the ship

Take 20 for 27 on Perception in the officers quarters..

Take 10 in the rest of the ship for 17


M Gnome Conjurer
Melissa Evendale wrote:
"Ah treasure..why didn't you say so in the first place.

"Of course, treasure. What did you think I meant? Get up to speed, child...and if you do find some honey ham, do bring that along as well."

Smudge cackles crazily, "Honey Ham! Oink, oink, oink!"


Sorry for the absence, I had the work-home-illness-holiday quadruple threat the last few days

Some look for food others look for treasure and all are fruitful, though to a varying degree.

Ajani is easily able to search the beginnings of the jungle careful not to stray too far from the shallows that separate the island proper and the Promise and her crew. Much of the tree foliage is so dense the Vanara is convinced that only those with his connection to nature may navigate it without a lot of work. The druid finds a healthy variety of nuts, seeds and a few exotic fruits that are close enough to others that the druid is confident in their safety.

Meanwhile Fjori spends his time between the ship and the sea. The ship reveals little to the Nord but the rough, rock like coverings of the local shellfish do little to hide their position from the freebooter. Fjori is able to easily find enough oysters and clams to supplement Ajani's fare for the day.

Mel takes the ship room by room, plank by plank. In the end she finds nothing that Scourge or Plugg managed to hide (if anything) but she does find a loose plank in the former captain's quarters that reveals a well constructed "safe" of sorts. The dust and stale air give the impression the space has been locked away for some time. Inside a heavy purse groans with coin. A well worn wooden scroll case and an elaborately handled rapier are the only other contents contained in the space.


Male Vanara Druid (Storm) 1 HP 10 / 10; AC 16/13/13; F+4/R+3/W+6; Init +9; Per +9

No worries!

While the remaining crew gather to enjoy a hearty breakfast of fresh food, Ajani gives a quick overview of the look of the jungle, pointing out that he believes it would be best if he, at least initially, leads the party, as the density of the flora would make it very difficult for anyone else to effectively navigate the jungle.

He also makes specific mention of a spell that he has prepared for the day that will allow him to create a magical eye directly above him that would allow them a clear vantage point for a few minutes, as the spell will penetrate the foliage and allow him to effectively scout ahead, depending on how high in the air he positions the eye. He doesn't want to use the spell too early, though, and so wanted to make the others aware of the magic so that whatever scouting party goes into the jungle would be aware that the "eye in the sky," so to speak, is an option.


M Gnome Conjurer

The dreaded gnome smiles as Mel reappears with the loot. "Ah, I knew you'd find something. Let me have a look."

Quillin rolls up his sleeves as Smudge warbles perchd on his head. Shooing the parrot away, Quillin casts a cantrip and looks everything over.

detect magic. take 10 identify = 19. didn't memorize read magic so...
scroll spellcraft vs DC 20+spell level 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Grumbling at the scroll, Quillin turns to counting the coins in the purse.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Freebooter) 3

Fjori returns with the numerous shellfish and set to cooking them.


Male Human (Qadira) Sorcerer 3 (Seaborn Bloodline)

Hassan plucks the scroll from Quillin's fingers. "Let us have a look here then, and see what is to be seen."

Also Detect Magic.
Spellcraft vs. DC 20+Spell Level => 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"If we are comparing notes about spells, I have several magics that will allow one to breath and swim as a fish does, for perhaps..." he counts on his fingers, "four minutes. And I can do this for myself and two others. Enough to mount a sneak attack from behind, terrain permitting."

701 to 750 of 1,616 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dread Captain Devon's Perilous Pirate Adventure (AKA Skull & Shackles) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.