Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Six Heads of Mayhem--The Hydra Campaign

Game Master Almonihah

A very unusual hydra sets out to prove that more heads may not be better than one.
Battle Map
Area Maps
Day I lost track
HGP: 23 S: 17
Mysterious number #2: 13
Another Mysterious Number: 4


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,469 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

"Hungry, aren't you done filling our stomach, yet?"


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

WAIT!!!! HOW CAN WE ALL BE RELATED!?!?!?!? YOU WOULD DARE LEAVE WITHOUT EATING!!!!?" Hungry protests and begins to wolf down all the food he can before the body begins to move.

Hungry votes to finish eating then go to the humans.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

There we go. :D

Hungry rapidly stuffs your stomach full of chimera, after which you continue on your way towards the human nest. Mo stays behind for a bit to pack some chimera meat for later.

As before, you have to sleep for the night out in the wilds. You eat the last of the saved chimera meat in the morning before continuing onward.

Is anything stupid enough to bother you today?: 1d100 ⇒ 30

The forest trembles at your footsteps (okay, only a little bit), and it seems like everything takes that as a sign to be elsewhere. You're feeling rather hungry by the time you near the human fort... and see smoke up ahead.

A lot of smoke.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Pacem! Give me intelligence on what's up ahead!" Ziphora orders."Remember, if you run into any trouble, retreat back to us as swiftly as possible."


Pacem gives Ziphora a salute with a wing,"Aye, aye, captain!" Then does as she bids, flying towards the fort.

Take 10 perception DC 22


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Smoke, the dirt of the air. Tomorbataar observes, a hint of sadness in his voice. Such a pity...well, let's see what there is to see.

Tomorbataar votes to move closer to the human nest.


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead also votes to move forward. He hides as best he could, which is really really good. Just saying.

Stealth: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

Ziphora votes to stay still until they get a report, or Pacem gets shot out of the sky(and returns to the little place in her brain).


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Once he gets above the trees, it's not hard for Pacem to see what's going on--four dragon-looking things are flying over Fort Thorn. One of them spits a fireball down at the fort, and the column of smoke rising from it grows thicker.


Pacem returns to Ziphora before he gets spotted.

"The fort is under attack! I repeat, the Fort is under attack! By four flying hostile fire breathing things!"


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Does anyone have a way to cook up some protections against fire? I'm not so keen in getting roasted." Ziphora asks the rest after hearing Pacem's report.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Nah, I got nothing. Tomorbataar replies, still sounding melancholy. We've also got to figure out how to keep them from just flying above us and spewing fire. I've got nothing to throw and no way to hit people that are far away. Tomorbataar stretches his neck to full length to demonstrate this, reaching as high into the air as he can.

If we can get some fire resistance though, and some way to get them to land, they won't be able to hold a candle to us. Tomorbataar looks excited, like he's getting a little bit hot under the collar.

Tomorbataar votes to wait until they can come up with a good plan for battle.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Hothead throws a quick resist energy on everyone, and announces he can make wings of fire.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Onward and foward! In the defense of our humans so we can get them to cure Beachhead's funk! We'll ask them nicely if they want to stop first, if they don't we'll murderhobo them all!" Ziphora proclaims.

Votes to go to the fort. Guns blazing. Wait. We don't have guns. Gunboat diplomacy time!


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Ahah, we shall be the flaming lizard! Tomorbataar cries, urging them forward.

Tomorbataar votes to move towards the humans.

Those foolish other flying flaming lizards have met their match. Tomorbataar says, assuming a forward position and lowering into a battle stance. Murderhoboooo!


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead also votes for manslaughtertramp.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"I hope the humans are alright, I'll be super pissed if they can't fix your energy drain."

Ooo, I wonder if the humans taste better cooked or raw? Hungry thinks to himself.

Hungry votes to charge in.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Hothead, terrified at the thought of fire, protects each of his sibling heads (and himself) with resist energy, then summons wings of flame on your body. You soar into the air towards Fort Thorn, leaving Mo on the ground to catch up later.

Soon enough you see it ahead. Some of the buildings are smoldering, and you can see four flame drakes circling in the air. Of course, they can hardly miss you coming, and soon they're flying towards you.

Tomorbataar: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Beachhead: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Ziphora: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Hungry: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Drakes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

You all go first. XD The drakes won't be in melee range this round.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Look, the humans are under our protection." Ziphora draws herself to her full height. "Please stop harassing the humans and get out of here before we're forced to take violent measures,"

Diplo/intimidate?: 1d20 ⇒ 5

If that is considered as diplo there's a +10 to the roll. If it still counts as an intimidate, then leave it as it is. Hey, at least I tried!


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead readies his action to attack as soon as an enemy is within striking distance.

Which I realize is unlikely to happen this round.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

A sudden growl passes through Tomorbataar, his voice taking on a hitherto unheard tone. You keep away from our friends or I'm going to have to rip your wings off! Tomorbataar looks ferocious, ready to smash some skulls if necissary.

Intimidate to demoralize: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Tomorbataar stares at the nearest dragon, gauging its reaction. Does it seem to fear him? Is it worried about a particular blow and covering a certain part of its body which has healed badly? He studies its flight pattern to see if it's favoring one wing, and observes the size of its muscles and claws, as well as where it has scales and where he can smash it good.

Move action studied target on closest drake.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

The drakes seemed unmoved by Ziphora's words, but one looks a bit nervous about Tomorbataar.

Just waiting on Hungry


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Botting Hungry--by the way, you can assume you prepared spells this morning.

Hungry casts his blindness spell at one of the drakes.

Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

But it shrugs the spell off.

They all fly towards you. One of them spits a fireball at you as it flies.

Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 6, 5) = 20

Hothead's spells ward off the fire, though only just barely.

You'll be in melee range at the end of this round, so if you want to ready/delay until you're in reach, go ahead and roll attacks.


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead emerges from his hiding spot beneath the body and lunges upward, seeking a vital spot on the underside of one of the drakes.

"NINJA!": 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Sneak attack damage: 2d6 + 1 + 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 1 + (3, 5, 3) + 1 = 23

Spending a ki point for a second attack.

Ninja cheese attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 <--crit!
crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Sneak attack damage: 2d6 + 1 + 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 1 + (6, 2, 1) + 1 = 19
if that crit is confirmed...: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 1 = 9


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"You leave me no choice." Ziphora sighs regretfully, then blasts the fire drake with an empowered water jet.

empowered kinetic blast(bludgeoning): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
dmg: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 2) + 10 = 24


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Afraid? Tomorbataar cries, gleefully leaning forward. He puts leaves a little bit of curvature in his neck, and when the lizard he studied closes, Tomorbataar suddenly springs forward, keeping his head increadibly close to his foe and giving sudden assaults to different areas of its body. Go on then...try it.

Attack vs Studied Target: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Damage vs Studied Target: 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23

Attack vs Studied Target: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Damage vs Studied Target: 1d6 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Archon style active on the one I studied, which is also the one I attacked. Stand next to me and get some defensive bonuses against it.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"Drat! I was hoping that would work. Ah well." Hungry takes a deep centering breath as he throws his head back with a firm "Tormegra" as a spiked violet spiral formes around his head which dissipates into a sickly black aura that encases his head. Casting Vampiric Touch and holding the charge. Not waiting till the Drakes are in range.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Ziphora's blast doesn't hit her target squarely, and it appears to largely be deflected by the drake's scales.

When they close, however, Beachhead springs out of hiding and tears into one of them, savagely wounding it... badly enough that Tomorbataar's first blow sends it tumbling out of the air. I assume he switches targets for the second attack His other head-bash hits another one, bruising it badly but not killing it.

Then the drakes attack, teeth snapping at you.

Attack vs. Tomorbataar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Attack vs. Hungry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Attack vs. Ziphora: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Crit threat vs. Hungry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage to Hungry: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4, 5, 3) + 10 = 25

One of them tears a piece of Hungry's neck off, but the other two are ineffectual.

The round ends with everyone in melee. Assume you each have a drake within melee reach of you.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

Ziphora turns on her water jet, at point blank range at the one that Tomorbataar headbashed.

Kinetic blade (water - bludgeoning): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
dmg: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 5, 3, 1) + 8 = 20


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

If he can, Beachhead will lash out at the drake attacking Hungry.

Attack1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 1 = 7
Sneak attack damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) + 1 = 19 <-- If this applies. See my question in the discussion thread.

Spending a ki point for another attack.

Attack2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6) + 1 = 10
Sneak attack damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5, 3) + 1 = 15


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Tomorbataar shouts in glee, looking around and trying to get a sense of what's going on as he begins bashing the next drake. Tomorbataar winds his head towards Hungry as best he can, trying to position himself so that he can keep the drakes at bay, and launching out with more attacks from in close.

Crunch:

Not sure of positioning, but if I'm only 5' away from Hungry then I want to put myself so that I am simultaneously adjacent to him and as many healthy hidras if possible. Otherwise I would like to move to a place of the same description, but will stick with a 5' step if I can't avoid AoOs otherwise. I'm not sure if I only have a standard action here or not, so I've just rolled two attacks, and you can go ahead and not use the second one if I'm using my move action to reposition.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Damage: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"THAT HURT!!" Hungry shouts as he lunges forward. Vampiric Touch Atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25Vampiric Touch Dmg: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) = 11


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Beachhead and Tomorbataar bite and batter the drake that attacked Hungry, and then Hungry drains its remaining life force. Said life force is delicious, but not at all filling. The drake drops from the air, dying.

Ziphora's blast of water finishes off another, leaving one drake that is clearly reconsidering this whole idea, given that it is now fleeing at top speed. You can get a final attack on it as it flees


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

Ziphora lets it flee, smug. It's learnt it's lesson afterall. "And that's what you get for attacking our humans, and us!"


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

Does that mean I can cast a spell?


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

I got it! Tomorbataar shouts, trying to strike the drake in the head.

Attack, stunning head DC 14: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Damage: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead lashes out, hoping to chomp down on the drake's tail, for comedic value, if nothing else.

Attack1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 1 = 9


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Go ahead and cast a spell, Hungry


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Do you have to do that, guys? He's learnt the error of his ways and is already fleeing for his life!" Ziphora berates her brothers, knowing that what she says is (probably) going to fall on deaf ears.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"We shouldn't let it get away! What if it returns with more allies?!"

Dramatically drawing a diamond with his snout and shouts "Extinga Agootis" as bright, blue waves of filaments course through the air towards the Chimera. Casting Slow DC 19 to resist.

Hungry votes to pursue the Drake!


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

In spite of Beachhead's bite striking home, the drake manages to slip away, dodging Tomorbataar's attack. Hungry's spell chases it, but when the filaments catch the drake they just dissolve away.

You can actually keep up with it in terms of flight speed, but not catch it in melee again. What do you do?


Ninja Head | Init: 8 | Perc: 8 | AC: 23 (t 17, ff 16) | F: 4, R: 12, W: 5 | ki points: 4/6 | HP: 3/19 (33 base)

Beachhead votes to land and check on the human camp.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

Ziphora votes the same.

Not murdering someone who has run away. Though I certainly could


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

Tomorbataar looks a bit disappointed that his swing missed. Well, guess that one's not going to die today. He looks up and then back down at the humans.

We'd better go see if we can put out that fire. Wouldn't want any more smoke in the air.


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

You descend towards the ground, looking over the fort as you do. It looks like there are a couple of buildings smoldering, but only one that actually has visible flames.

Your wings of flame disappear as you touch the ground outside of the fort. None of the humans seem inclined to talk right now, however, as they all seem busy rushing about, filling buckets with water and splashing them on the flames.


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

Ziphora helpfully and enthusiastically sprays her waterjet all over the place in attempt to put out the fire on the building.

Of course, if I knock the building down in the process, too bad ;) Again, I'm a living fire hydrant.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

For once, Tomorbataar is content to sit back and watch others do the work, not trying to help put out the fires.

He might be a little afraid of getting soot on himself.


Human Metal-skin

Ziphora's water jets quickly put out the fires. They also quickly start doing structural damage.

Sir Torlgrith looks up and waves his arms, trying to get your attention. "That's enough!" he shouts. "Thank you, Ziphora! The fires are out! You can stop now!"


7 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 45/54| - 28 non lethal damage AC: 23 (16 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 20 | F:+ 7, R: +10, W: +2; | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"No problem, Sir Tolgrith!" Ziphora is inordinately proud at her work of putting out the fires, and bobs her head up and down while spraying a small water jet upwards like a fountain. "My brothers are feeling in a blue funk, do you have a way of fixing them?" She asks.

"Oh Mo! Start dressing those drake carcasses." She orders Mo, then turns to Sir Tolgrith. " Oh yes, do you have some potatoes, carrots, celery roots, butter and bread crumbs? I'm going to stuff these drakes and have them roasted. You're welcome to share our food." She offers maganimously.

I'm trying for this stuffing

Yeah, I know there are limitations re: hands, but heck...I love cooking!


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 1; Initiative +0; Perception +11, HP 50/53; AC 22, T 11, FF 22; Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +6; Stunning Head 3/3

But you should put your camp back in order first, I think. Tomorbataar adds, surveying the wreckage. Wouldn't want any weebles growing in the ash.

As they speak with the humans, Tomorbataar produces the Staff of Leadership and Cleanliness (as he remembers it), showing it to the humans. Is there anyone among you who can tell us about this artifact? We found it surrounded by some...things... Tomorbataar shudders at the memory, It's got some magic to it, as well.

Tomorbataar votes to wait around until they've eaten and the camp is clean.

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,469 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Six Heads of Mayhem All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.