Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shrina Xul (Inactive)

Game Master OmniChaos

The drow begin to move, they march to reclaim the lost city. Their agents sent forth to impose their will and shape the lands abandoned long ago.


201 to 250 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

I would make claim to the cloak.


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

After Brang'el speaks, Solniss nods and removes her haversack, then removes the cloak and hands it over. "Of course," she says, shrugging back into the straps of the haversack and checking the distribution of its weight. "Might I have your name, friend?"


M Drow Noble Magus 7

Elrivor keeps an eye on them to make sure a fight doesn't start. He then falls in line with the others before he speaks, I spoke with the others about this so I will mention it to the rest of you who just joined us.
We must work as a team. The Worvirl is about more than the individual. If we find you disruptive to the group or you can't work with the others we will kill you.
The other matter we should discuss is strategy in combat. We all fight like separate entities, we must learn to fight together.
My suggestion is when we next fight something that is NOT Elven, we layer it with darkness and make it come to us. That way we can get defensive and offensive spells going.
Does anyone disagree?


"Agreed. I prefer the darkness, even if I can no longer see in it under this degenerative effect," Zendross says, sneering down at his pale fingers.

Perception - take 10 10 + 17 = 27
Stealth - take 10 10 + 14 = 24


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

As Elrivor speaks, Laele keeps close to the group, listening in.

"I do not object. The tenets of Wovirl are sensible and teamwork is preferable."

"Your strategy is sensible."

"Another matter, regarding which I am sorry to say frustration over the fleeing behemoth momentarily blinded me - wherefore are we headed? If I am to scout, I need a direction."


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

Solniss nods agreement before answering. "We have seen how brutal the opposition out here is. I have every intention of surviving this mission, and little interest in adding to my enemies list. Your tactics are sound, and your argument is logical." Solniss watches the others gather their gear and prepares to follow in trail with them.


M Drow Noble Magus 7

Elrivor explains the general direction they are heading as well as the description of the building and area that he saw.

Did we get a map? I can't remember...if not we should have :]


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

Laele Tuin listens to Elrivors instruction, and scouts ahead in that direction, communicating with the others when appropriate.


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

You may call me The Spider. If we need to remain covert, Brang'el with suffice.


AC 24 (Adjusted), HP 40/45

Brixana will prepare a small parchment with the following

"+3 Leather Armor, please credit 4580 gp. Armored Kilt, please credit 10 gp."

"Would someone like to send this?"

Everyone will pocket 661 gp, and party fund will take 668 if everyone agrees to the party fund. That's 88 gp in coin, 573 gp in credit.

DM Irthos:
Will you paste this note in campaign info? If not, we can just copy paste in a spoiler as we go:
Party Fund: 668 gp
Party Inventory:
Belt +2 Dex (Brixana)
Buckler +2 (Laele Tuin)
Cloak of Resistance +2 (Brang'el Ransin)
Handy Haversack (Zendross Zil'Doren) we could also return this
Extra Wovirl Insignia (Zendross Zil'Doren)
Potion of Lesser Restoration (Zendross Zil'Doren)


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

Probably ought to add the masterwork katana and 49 shuriken (47 + 1 w/ drow poison + 1 w/ deathblade poison) that Solniss took as well, unless you want to consider them too low-cost to worry about.


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

"I am Yasaen. I am basically good at seeing the enemies before they see us, but my ability to hide is not that great. I am also known for my abilities to get people to cooperate with me, without threatening them."

Yasaen then pauses for a moment.

"I am not too shabby in combat either."

He then points to the Praying Mantis.

"This is my good friend Monty. He is docile unless I tell him not to be or someone tries to take food that he is eating."


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

Solniss nods to Yasaen, Monty and Brang'el as the group sets off. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," she says, nocking the arrow in her shortbow and studying the trail behind the group as they set off. "Let us hope that we all prove more survivable than our unfortunate teammate."


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

Taking 10 on stealth, survival and perception checks.

Survival: 17

Perception: 31

Stealth: :9


The new larger group moves forward towards their intended location, yet again it is slow going with much work. Time creeping by with the sun moving over head then slightly down. During one patch of forest with great tree's surrounding you. You hear a creeping of sound that you ignored earlier with all the others of the living surface world. The buzzing had grown far to loud, just as suddenly a number of flying insects came down upon your group. The size of horses with yellow and black strips their stinger's the size of a sword they bear down on you. With a glance you manage to make out one short of a dozen. Nearly everyone is saved by their armor, mage, or grace. The magus Elrivor on the other hand was not only favored by the vermin but his ill luck allowed a number of stingers to find hs flesh. Poison pumping into his system.

Attacks:

Hit
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 vs Elrivor AC 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 vs Brang'el AC 28
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 vs Zendross AC 22
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 vs Elrivor AC 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 vs Elrivor AC 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 vs Brixana AC 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 vs Elrivor AC 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 vs Brixana AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 vs Zendross AC 22
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 vs Laele AC 27
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 vs Zendross AC 22
Dmg
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Elrivor takes 47 dmg and must make a Fort DC 18 save or take 1d2 Dex dmg. Round 1 PC's turn.


AC 24 (Adjusted), HP 40/45

"Shu!"

Elven (Drow Dialect):

"S#!t!"

Brixana will take a step up 5' from Elrivor, only in range of 1 of the critters (assuming the two open spaces are next to each other), and cast cure serious wounds:

Concentration DC 21: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
CSW: 3d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) + 7 = 25

Without a problem, Brixana is able to get the spell off without losing focus. A strong pulse of white energy extends from the hand of Brixana and expands to surround Elrivor just as she touches him.

Help me understand, there's 5 huge hornet like critters flying around. Did they each got two attacks off in the surprise round, or was there a surprise and a full round, or just a full round granting two attacks each? Is the +6 vs +8 bonus on account of flanking bonuses? I count 11 attacks, though it doesn't really matter since the last one missed. I just wanna understand what we're facing.


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

knowledge nature:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Knowledge (Nature):

These are Giant Wasp, a much larger version of the common insect. They are even encountered in the Darklands as such you know everything about them. Fairly weak alone only their poison a threat, in groups they can become dangerous such as this instance. Any defenseless victim will be taken away the moment they fall back to the nest as food.


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

From the description, it sounds like we're facing 11 wasps that zoomed up on us from a significant distance with little or no warning. Solniss is about a hundred feet behind the next person in line, and since she wasn't attacked, I assume that the creatures didn't detect her due to her stealthy movement and separation from the group, is that correct?

Did they attack from above, or swarm us from a specific direction? What is the terrain like in our immediate area, is there a lot of cover that we need to worry about if we attempt to attack at range?


You can assume anything I confirm nothing. At least not without rolls. I will answer a few things, they attacked from above and the terrain is forest so expect tree's and brush but not so bad to mess with your movement or block line of sight at mid to close distance. Being 100 ft. back sadly does get tree's in the way a bit. ;)


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

I would have told you everything in my knowledge check.
"Area of affect spells if you have them. I don't have them."

Myself and Monty will charge the nearest 2 wasp. He will take one. I will take the other. If we are outside of charging range then will get as close as possible while still maintaining a good charging distance. In short I intend to enter melee by charging.

Before we go in however I will use a justice.
Swift action: Judgement of Profane Justice +2 (Su) Attack bonus


M Drow Noble Magus 7

Elrivor yells out several times as he is stung
Fortitude Save 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Swift action to enchant blade to +2 Keen, cast shield Defensively while attacking, -2 to attack, attack defensively
Concentration check DC 17 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 just made it!
Attack:
+2 keen agile rapier atk cast defensively 1d20 + 14 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 - 2 - 2 = 15 dam 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Current Effects:
AC: 24
HP: 54/61 had temp hit points that lasted 7 hours that are now gone*
Shield +4 to AC 7min dur
Arcane Pool (Su): 3/7 points
That was one round with crap rolls...


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

Attacking the nearest wasp. Five foot step if possible, if not only use first attack. If possible, flanking and +2 to attack. Power attack and Aracne strike

Claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 15

Claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 14

Claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17

Claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17

Status:

HP 52/52 THP 42/42

AC 28 T 12 FF26

Fort 5 Ref 6 Will 8

Effects: Eidelon, Mage armor, Insignia

Spells

1 4/6

2 4/4

3 2/2


Zendross growls and shifts into a low swaying stance, his hands weaving in the air before striking out at one of his attackers.

Swift action: Enter snake style.
Full round action: Flurry of blows & Combat Expertise

Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Crit check: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 = 15, Damage if crit: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 2 = 12, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 = 19, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

AC: 24
Ki: 6/6


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

Weak insects. They shall soon be exterminated.

Laele Tuin steps aside five foot step, then unleashes a volley of arrows upon first the criter that endeavored to hit her, then sending a single arrow at one other insect that is closest.

Attack 1, Manyshot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
Attack 2, Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37
Attack 2, Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31
Attack 3, iterative attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Damage 2, Rapid Shot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19, Critical Damage: 1d8 + 11 + 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 + (6) + 11 = 35, total 54 damage
Damage 3, iterative attack: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

At the first shouts of pain and surprise, Solniss moves toward the group. Spotting the insects attacking the others, she looses one arrow before slinging her bow across her back and drawing her wakizashis.

This leaves her within 70 feet of the last person in line, just within the bow's range. Hopefully, she'll be able to move and charge into one of the insects on her next turn.

Move action - move up 30 feet.
Standard action - fire at the closest insect.
Swift action - sling the bow across her back. Her wakizashis will be drawn as part of her next move action.

Attack w/o precise shot
Compound Shortbow +2 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 4 = 9
Damage 1d6 + 2 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (6, 5, 6, 3) = 26

So much for sneak attack damage.

Current Status:

HP 52/52
AC 23 Tch 17 FF 17
Saves Fort 4 Ref 11 Will 4
Ki 4/5

Arrows 19/20


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

Both myself and Monty will charge a wasp:

Yasaen:

+2 charge, +2 judgment(I made sure to activate it this time)
attack:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

AC is now 21
---------------------------------------------

Monty
+2 charge
attack:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

If the attack is successful
grab attempt:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
free bite attack only if grab works: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
AC is now 22(Yeah the pet has higher AC than I do).

I guess with a nat one, none of that really matters.


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

Sadly, I know exactly how that feels. :(


Elrivor how did you get your current hp. Your base is 52 and you lose temp hp after an hour from that spell, not 7 hours. So with dmg and healing it should be 30 hp currently not 54 hp.

The party reacts as best it can. Elrivor manages a good swing that catches one of the bugs removing a few legs. While the Spider earns his name taking down two, one for each pair of claws tearing them apart. Zendross takes down one of his own, his hands hitting cracks in their shell like armor causing the wasp to explode from the inside out. While Laele's first arrow goes wide her luck does a complete turn the second landing thru the insects heart, a last parting shot finishes the one wounded by Elrivor. Else where Yasaen and Monty come charging into the battle, Yasaen tramples into one, Monty on the other hand misses completely as the large insects shy away from a natural enemy. None the less they attack once more regardless of their losses. Only two find their mark, this time upon the cleric and monk. The poison moving into their body attempting to slow it.

Attack:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 vs Elrivor AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 vs Elrivor AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 vs Brixana AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 vs Brixana AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 vs Zendross AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 vs Zendross AC 24
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 vs Zendross AC 24 (Confirm)

Dmg
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

5 Giant Wasp are dead. Brixana takes 14 dmg and Zondross takes 13 dmg, both must make a Fort DC 18 save or take 1d2 Dex dmg. Round 2 PC's turn.


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

Laele's arm moves with blinding speed as she pumps another volley of arrows into the insects attacking the group.

Attack 1, Manyshot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37, Attack 1, Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
Attack 2, Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
Attack 3, iterative attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Damage 1a, Manyshot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12, Critical Damage: 1d8 + 11 + 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (6) + 11 = 31, Total Damage: 43
Damage 1b, Manyshot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage 2, Rapid Shot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage 3, iterative attack: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


AC 24 (Adjusted), HP 40/45

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Unable to resist the poison, Brixana's knees buckle for a split second. She looks up, and takes a 5' step back out of the immediate grasp of of the remaining creatures.

"Dal'neantak doer ussta yorn!"

Elf (Drow):
From the void cometh my power!

Brixana will channel positive energy to heal, targeting only her allies (selective channeling):
Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 5) = 8 wow

Brixana, Zondross, and Elrivor each gain 8 hp.


Fortitude save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Zendross feels the poison seeping into his veins but is able to shake it off. He turns to the next vermin floating nearby, moves the ki within his body and lashes out.

Swift action: Spend ki point for extra attack during flurry of blows.
If there is a suitable spot, he would take a 5 foot free move to get out of their flanking and perhaps get some flanking of his own (not included in rolls).
Full-round action: Flurry of Blows

Attack 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 2 = 22, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Attack 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Attack 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 = 17, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Attack 4: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Status
AC: 24
HP: 47/52
Ki: 5/6


Female Drow Noble Ninja 7

Since charging is a full-round action, Solniss will draw her wakizashis as she double-moves to within 10 feet of the last person in line, setting up for an attack next turn. Does this put her within 30 feet of a wasp?

Perception roll, if needed: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15


Yep sorry Vampiric touch is only 1 hour, thnking of carry-over from 3.5 DnD

Elrivor swings at one of the creatures defensively again adding an acid spell to it:

Concentration Check 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
+2 Agile Keen Rapier atk 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 - 2 = 27 dam 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Plus Corrosive Touch 5d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 1, 3) = 9

Arcane Pool 3/7:
HP: 38/52
AC: 24
Blade Enhancement: 8/10
Shield 6 min
CMB: +8 CMD: 24

Potential Crit:
+2 Agile Keen Rapier atk 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 14 - 2 = 24 dam 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Plus Corrosive Touch 5d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 2, 4, 1) = 12
Total of 46 damage


M Drow Noble Magus 7

oops, was posting remotely and forgot to change my Alias, sorry.


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

Taking a five foot step if needed to reach nearest wasp. If one is in reach, I will not step unless I kill it, then step to another. If I can not reach one with a five foot step, I will charge. power attack and arcane strike

The spider hisses as he turns from the gore of the two former wasps and turns his attention to those that still threaten.

Claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 2 = 25 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 15

Claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 - 2 = 19 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17

Claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 2 = 27 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17

Claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 2 = 27 Damage 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

Both myself and Monty will attack a wasp:

Yasaen:

+2 judgment
attack:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

AC is now 23 again
---------------------------------------------

Monty

Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Mandibles: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


The party lashes out again this time leaving only two standing, one badly hurt. The remaining wasp attempt to flee.

4 giant wasp are dead. Yasaen, Zendross, Brixanna, and Bang'el make a AoO. Sorry for the short post, a bit busy right now.


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

Heh. Cowards.

Laele sends a final volley of arrows towards the remaining wasps.

Attack 1, Manyshot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
Attack 2, Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29
Attack 3, iterative attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Damage 1a, Manyshot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage 1b, Manyshot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Damage 2, Rapid Shot: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Damage 3, iterative attack: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

AoO Claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 2 = 17 1d4 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 16


AoO: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23, Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


AC 24 (Adjusted), HP 40/45

Oh yah?

Brixana will attempt to reach in and snag a wing with her hands, knocking the wasp prone.

Trip Attack vs AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

Furious Focus only works once per round by my reading of it so I have to take the PA penalty this time.

Attack of Opportunity:
attack:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

damage:1d8 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Dispite the flurry of attacks only one falls while the other nearly dead manages to fly away into the tree's. The buzzing fading to nothing in moments.

Combat is over. 1 hp saved that wasp. xP


Female Drow Noble Cavern Sniper 7

"Once again, our opponent escapes us. Frustrating."

Laele observes her allies, considers their injuries.

"Is anyone here a victim of wasp poison?"


Brixana is still poisoned and has taken 2 Dex dmg, I see I missed that sense I was in a hurry at the time. It last for 5 more rounds until save or removed. A failed save is 1d2 Dex dmg and the Fort DC is 18.


AC 24 (Adjusted), HP 40/45

save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


male Drow Noble Inquisitor 7

"This place is just as dangerous as the Darklands. I hope that spirit is easier to deal with."


M Drow Noble Magus 7

Once we get near the place we might want to rest and figure out our strategy and what we know about them. They may be diffcult for us to fight.


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

Agreed. Does anyone know anything about spirits that might be of use to us?

201 to 250 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shrina Xul All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.