Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Showing Scars (Inactive)

Game Master Runner188


51 to 100 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

Having followed Henneska to the private dining room, Gax sits down.

Gax gives Henneska a serious look trying to assess how much of a threat he is, how valuable his belongings are (as a way to see if he actually has enough money to be worth any effort), and trying to figure out whether Henneska is messing with him. Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8, Appraise 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 and Sense Motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10.

Gax responds: Enough coin can buy you anything, including my silence. Bluff 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

DMBen:

stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Sleight Of Hand :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Bullpup:
1d20 ⇒ 91d20 ⇒ 17You get the sack and get back with it no problem. When you get to look inside, you see it holds two chickens, roasted and three loaves of bread.


Damphir cleric

Many secrets, only for me.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline
DMBen wrote:
How far do you follow them? Into the room? Just up the stairs to see which room they go into? And what do you do when you get there?

Just follow them until someone says something to me...(then I will see what i do at that point)


Henneska nods at each of them in turn, then he turns and looks at the deurgar, recognizing his presence for the first time. He opens his mouth and cocks his head slightly, I do not remember you from downstairs. What is your purpose here? Henneska's eyes narrow, And would you be sworn to silence as well? I would not mind an extra hand in this thing, but if you are here on behalf of Veklan Stonefist, then you go back and tell him this is none of his, and he only gives me more reason to chase him. Henneska's face turns hard as he finishes, and he stares at the new man.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

The drunks do not remember those who watch. As for silence i make no promises until I know why it is important to keep silent. As for Stone fist I know him not, but now my curiosity is peaked, should I know him? and why should he not be involved in this? If you answer fair then I will keep my word and remain silent. If you are not straight I make no promise of silence. Irori will judge what you say not I.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

DMBen:

I notice that tobia is no longer at the table decide to go see what is in the three packs. I sneak under the tables to each one and open them to see what is inside checking first to see if anyone is noticing me.

pack 1
stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

pack 2
stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

pack 3
stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Henneska's face tightens for a moment. After a little, he sighs,I see you do not know Stonefist, which is good for you. He is a criminal in these parts with. No, worse than a criminal. I've been trying to take him down for some years now, but this town as yet, lacks the resources. Henneska sighs again, But I digress. I wish to keep this matter from him because he may find a way to use it against me. But I will not go further into this matter unless you are sworn to silence. I have given my reasons, now swear or leave.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

DMBen:

Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Oh, and

Gax:
You can see that his clothes are quite expensive, but otherwise, you cannot sense anything.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

Sense Motive 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

If Good feel...

Spoiler:
I see no reason to betray a trust openly given. I would exchange service for information for the task I bear. So I will listen, remain silent in regards to Stonefist, and then we will bargain for costs.

If bad feel (ie not honest etc.

Spoiler:
Iori tells me there is much you have yet to share. I will listen but if the need for me to stay silent is not just, with The lady as the judge, I shall not stay quiet without adequate compensation.

Either way ...1 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 ....2 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 2 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 1421d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31[ spoiler] 1=Perception to see who is with in ear/hearing distance of "our" conversation then 2=Sense motive on possible hearers.[/spoiler]


You get a good feel. And are those sense motives for Kharn/Marcus/Gax? Or other listeners? At this point there are no other listeners, you are in a private dining room. Door closed.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

Here are the perception checks I mentioned

Stuff: Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
rats: Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Tobia: Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

yep for them- the perception was to make sure only they were wit h in sight / hearing


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

Gax, ever practical, says: You've been trying to take down Stonefist for years, but couldn't, so what do you expect us to do? And why trust a group of as odd as this with your secrets?

Gax will be trying to judge his motives from whatever his reply is. Sense motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2.


Tobia:
The Dhamphir seems to not be there entirely. Most of the time when he speaks, it seems to be to inanimate objects around him. But otherwise seems trustworthy.

The tiefling . . . you can't get a very good read on, though he is definitely interested in the money.

The human you can tell is in it for only humanitarian reasons. He seems noble and honest.

Henneska stops for a moments, eyes fixed on Tobia. Your terms are amenable. He nods then looks around, Well, that's it then. Let's get started. Henneska stops, staring at his hands pressed against the table.

After a while he straightened. He looked over each of the men standing in the room. My wife and children have been taken from my home. His voice breaks, then he clears his throat I need some men to find them. I would go to the town guards, but I'm sure that Stonefist has men among them. He may be behind it, and he may not. There are other crime bosses around, but he is the most active and most elusive. Henneska's features screw up in a snarl for a moment. I don't know what is wanted with them yet, but I do know that they haven't been killed. There was a note left behind, but all it said was, "They live, for now." Henneska pursed his lips and closed his eyes. After he a time he looks back up, Can you help me?

Edit: Sorry, been working on this for a while, didn't see your q. I'll put it after this if that's okay.


Henneska turns to Gax. I am no warrior. And this town has been corrupt and lawless for many years past. It is only since I got here that anything has been done to clean it up. But I still do not have many men I can trust. You are outlanders, and while it may be foolish to put my trust in you, it is the only thing I can think to do. Stonefist and the others have their hooks in almost everyone from here. My hope is that as outlanders, you will be free from their taint. Besides I do not even know that it was Stonefist. He could do it, I know that, but he usually has more detailed . . . requests. Henneska's mouth turns up in disgust at the last word.

Gax:
You are unsure of his motives, though you don't think he's lying.


Bullpup:

Shiny/odd:Shortsword still lying abandoned; Broken belt buckle; broken wood mug.

Rats: No.

Tobia: You were able to see him head toward the front of the inn . . . after that. . . Intelligence check.


Damphir cleric

blehehe. Nobody suspects the mad inquisition. How to differentiate friend from foe, who is to know? We could shout blood for the blood god, and take the mix, if just for kicks. There is no joy spilling the blood of innocent, but the guilty will remain reticent.


Damphir cleric

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Sense motive: Henneska's story.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Sense motive: Henneska himself as a person.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Sense motive: Teapot
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Sense motive: Gax
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Sense motive: Tobia
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Perception: To get a feel for the kind of people present with me, profession, items, familiars, etc...
1d20 ⇒ 19 Intelligence check: Do I know who the perp is. Or anything about him.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Diplomacy: Hmm. erhmbm, bluhuhm.


Kharn:

It sounds like Henneska is telling the truth, but it is hard to tell for sure.

It is also hard to get a read on him as a person. He may or may not be trustworthy.

There is no teapot. But the wine pitcher means you no harm, though it seems to be quite cold to you. It does not seem to be very friendly.

Gax is a mystery to you. His horns seem rather sharp though. They must be smart.

You have no idea about Tobia. He might not even be there.

The room looks like the map bellow. That's who's in it. No familiars, and you cannot tell anything more than what your character has seen.

Even after your diplamatic attempts the wine pitcher is not indifferent.

Map


Damphir cleric

*In a hushed voice*
You win this round, wine pitcher.

DMBen wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Map

OOC:

Spoiler:
I lolled pretty hard at this, I take it you read over my PM and intend to play the part? This will be fun! Also, Teapot is Marcus but your response had my sides splitting :P

Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

Bullpup wanders over by the sword and it mysteriously comes off the table and lands in his hand. He puts it away in his belongings. As he continues moving toward the front of the building where he saw Tobia go he happens to stop over by a broken belt buckle. He looks around the room and then back down at the ground amazed that the buckle has disappeared. As he gets to the side of the room that Tobia left he sees a pouch on a patron that looks interesting as it has patches of different colors on it and the moves up slowly to inspect it. He looks up to see if the man is looking at him. When he looks down the pouch is gone and the broken belt buckle is there. He looks up again and the back down and the buckle is gone too. Bullpup looks around panicked and moves quickly out of the room looking for Tobia.

Actions:

I want to sneak from table to table in now orderly fashion to get to the sword and then the buckle.

stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

At that point I will use SOF to retrieve the sword.

SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Then still using tables as cover sneak over to the buckle and do the same thing.

stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
For the pouch again with the stealth and then perception to verify that I am not being watched.

stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

two SOF checks to go by the story and then at the end an intelligence check to see if I can find out where Tobia is.

SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
SOF :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Intelligence:1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3


DM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 11

Bullpup:
It all works. Just so you know, anything unattended (Sword, buckle) you do not need a SOH for.

Tobia went to the front of the inn. He should be visible in the doorway, but he's not.


Kharn:
Yeah, I think it sounds great fun. Feel free to take it every now and then though. I might get so distracted in the game that I forget that it's there. But I'll do it as much as I can.


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

spoiler:
Gax, parent-less himself, feels uncharacteristically sympathetic towards Henneska being separated from his family. Under normal situations he'd make up visions and pretend to be able to divine where the kidnapped people are located - however, he's starting to be convinced to help for real

Alright, says Gax, I'm inclined to help. What's your offer?

Gax looks around at the other people in the room trying to size them up. Perception1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

Oh no, I wonder where he went, I hope he will let me still ride on the yak.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

I sit silently. When I see Bullpup i slight of hand to grab and flip/toss a coin at him to get his attention. Soh 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 retrieve copper then SoH for toss 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
attack intentionally nonlethal = 1d20 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + (2) = 14 if needed apply -4 to improvised "weapon"


For a moment Henneska just stares at the crazy man. Then when Gax expresses interest, Henneska finally lets out a breath. Great. As far as reward, I would like to offer you 250 gold pieces up front--for any supplies or bribes you might need--and an extra 2,250 when they are returned. If upon return I can see that more money was earned, I may offer more. But this is where I would like to start. He finishes by throwing a pouch on the table. It lands with a loud clink. Where it ties shut, you can see a small glint of gold.

Tobia and Bullpup:
Because of the map of the room above, and the door being closed like I said, Tobia cannot see Bullpup. And therefore no coin toss.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

ah i miss understood thought i was visible and he was to


Damphir cleric

*I grab one of the skulls tied to me and turn it to face me and consult with it for a brief moment.* Hmm. Concurred, Timmy.. *I nod in affirmation at the skull.*

We are agreeable to your offer, head councilman.


Male Human Paladin (Divine Defender)/1

Marcus straightens himself as he listens to both Henneska's story and his proposal. Your Story is one of woe, you and your people require protection from those that would take advantage of the people they perceive as weaker than themselves. It is my sworn oath to provide such protection, I agree to your terms and you have my shield. Marcus is completely confused as to what this crazy man who called him a teapot could offer the group. His insanity would seem to be a hinder to the group, all he did when the men with swords attacked the tiefling was call Marcus a teapot and get struck with a sword.


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

OOC Question for DM:
What did I see about the other PCs with my 20 perception role (See above)? We haven't been introduced yet and Gax would be trying to cold read the room so he can make "predictions" about the people around him. As a player I know what the other PCs are, but Gax

Potential action based on results of previous perception role:
Assuming that the previous perception role has been able to give Gax the following information: Marcus is a paladin (based on his behavior and/or dress), Kharn is insane (based on behavior/wearing and talking to skulls), and Tobiaal is a monk (based on that he is wearing monk robes), Gax will attempt to stack his harrow deck under the table, without being noticed, as follows: The card at the top of the deck is "the paladin", the second card is "the lost", the third is "the vision" and the fourth is "the rabbit prince." Sleight of hand 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12.

I accept as well. Perhaps my new companions will introduce themselves?


Sorry, yes, you can see those things.

Henneska allowed a small smile to spread on his face. Thank you. And yes, it would be good to know more about those who will work on this task for me. I will start, I am Henneska. The Head Councilor of Sirathu. He then looks around the room waiting to hear from the rest.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

gax =I am not in monk robes. Never stated what i was in but i am actually in travelers garb. Only real thing you could pick up i think would be that I am a dwarf of sorts.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

As for the rest...i remain silent waiting to gauge the others reactions to the info and Henske reaction to me not reacting.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

Bullpup continues walking down the hall trying to open door after door to see who is in the rooms. When he comes across any people he asks: Hello Hello have you seen my friend a weasel and a tea pot man?

Spoiler:

As I walk up to each door I will try the knob to see if the door opens. If the door is locked I will use disable device to try to open the door.
disable device rolls. I don't know how many you need so here are three.

Disable device :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Disable device :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Disable device :1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Male Human Paladin (Divine Defender)/1

Marcus stands and bows slightly before saying I am Marcus LightShield, Paladin and Defender of the order of Torag He then takes a seat and allows the rest of the group to introduce themselves.


Tobia:
Henneska shows no sign of noticing that you didn't respond.
DC 20 Sense Motive (Tobia Only):
Henneska is too overwhelmed with joy at having found people to help him to notice your lack of reaction.

Bullpup:
You get the first door open no problem, but it's empty. As you close it and begin towards the second door, Jherrine comes over to you.
What are you doing little dwarfling? Don't you know that those are private dining rooms? People pay for privacy in those. You'll have to pay, or move out to the common room. She pauses for a moment, then tilts her head and narrows her eyes. Where are your parents. You don't look old enough to be wandering around here on your own.

I kind of went with the idea that gully dwarfs are smaller and so many people think they are just young dwarfs (like halflings)


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

I Sit listen and remain quiet


@Tobia, did you not want to do the sense motive?


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

I am looking for my friend a weasel and a teapot man. That room really doesn't look special, and I am old enough, I am 2 years old now. Do you know where my friend the weasel and the teapot man went. I can just look in the rooms if you don't and since I am not stepping in them there should be no reason to charge me. Wanna see this cool buckle I just got, look its shiny and everything.

Bullpup reaches in his pocket for the belt buckle and while digging loses his balance and falls over before he can rest the buckle out. He gets up and turns around to the lizard attached to his pack by a string.

Footie that was not nice to trip me. I didn't forget you but now you are in trouble come here. Bullpup walks over and picks up the lizard and swats it once on its butt. Don't make me do that again. I did not want to punish you in public but if you make me fall again I will. Turning to Jherrine, See isn't this neat, Bullpup holds up the buckle.


Damphir cleric

We are Kharn. *I then proceed to grab hold of each skull dangling from my outfit one at a time.* This is Timmy, also Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, and Timmy. *I then grab the statue* This is color sergeant grumbly mumbly the six point oh two times ten to the twenty third.

dice rolls

Spoiler:

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 anyone yet to respond.
reaction to my intro, and gauging why tobia and gax have not yet responded. (ignore it if they post soon after.)
sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 gax
sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 tobia
sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 henneska
sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 tobia


Damphir cleric

One of those sense motives was supposed to be for marcus.


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

Gax looks briefly at the group assembled around him and says I am Gax the Great. I'm sure you've heard of my gifts of prognostication and my study of futuressence.

Roll?:
I think Gax may be self-deluded enough to believe that he really is Gax the Great, but if you need a bluff 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Before anyone else can speak, Gax then lays four cards down from his harrow deck on the table.

He looks at the cards with an exaggerated "hmmm".

It's an odd hand he said as he continues to look at the cards.He holds up the first, which shows a paladin in battle against faceless dark hordes. "The paladin" of course, is understandable. He looks at Marcus. It could easily represent our stupendous friend here. It's a strong card, but it lacks subtlety. He puts "the paladin" card down and looks to the next card, before showing it to the group. The card has a gibbering, maniacal looking madman on its face. "The lost", hmmm, a dangerous, unpredictable card. He looks at Kharn. You are an interesting one, friend Kharn, and Timmy too. He nods to the skull, and then looks at the next card. He shows the card, which has a blindfolded sage on its face, to the group. "The vision," is likely meant to represent me. He then looks to the fourth card, holding it up. A humanoid rabbit crouches on the card with a crown on its head and broken swords in it's hands. Hmmm, the rabbit king. He looks toward Tobiaal. Does this refer to you? Without waiting for a response, he puts the card down and looks around the room and says tilting his head and staring off into space somewhere to the left of Henneska. It's a curious hand. Unbalanced. Incomplete. Is this all?

OOC Notes:
I'm really trying not to metagame here, since I as a player know more about the PCs than Gax the character does, so I want to point out that the selection of the rabbit prince for Tobiaal is a guess on Gax's part. As a player, I don't really think it lines up well with Tobiaal's background, but Gax would throw a fairly neutral card out there and hope someone assumed it meant something significant because he's always trying to get a good cold read going. Also, in the tradition of the cold read, he has more questions and qualifiers than any real statements (I didn't include a bluff roll for that reason). The other choices of cards to represent players is easier, since Marcus is obviously acting like a paladin and Kharn is clearly crazy.


Jherrine laughs and mutters under her breath children. . . . She turns back to Bullpup smiling. That is a great buckle there. I hope you enjoy it. As far as your question, I haven't seen a weasel or a teapot, but I'll keep an eye out for them. Now go back and find your parents. And tell them that we do have cheap baths available here, if needed.


Kharn:
You notice that Tobia does not respond.

Gax' reaction to your introduction is to pull out his cards and introduce you. Perhaps he didn't hear you do that already?

Tobia's reaction is to remain silent. Perhaps he didn't hear either?

Henneska stares at you for a moment. He seems to be measuring your character. He seems a little unsure about his decision to trust you.

Marcus is also unsure about whether to trust you. He doesn't seem to think you are worth much.

DC 12 Perception From those in the room:
You notice that before Gax dealt out his cards he held the deck under the table. Ostensibly to shuffle.

DC 19 Perception (make only one check, if you get above 19 read both):
Though his actions do not seem to be shuffling, they seem too measured. He might be stacking the deck.

Gax:
No bluff roll needed. If he's cocky enough to believe they've heard of him, then that's good enough for me.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline
DMBen wrote:
@Tobia, did you not want to do the sense motive?

not yet no real reason why i should that I can see


Damphir cleric

OOC:

Spoiler:
Ben, check your PM's please.


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

sense motive if perception is high enough on Gax 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Ben only

Spoiler:
wanting to get insight into why he would stack it and what he would hope to gain from it.

I still sit as a silent observer- appraise 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1 on skulls to see if I can tell if they are real or not. perception and then survival for same information 1d20 + 11d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + (14, 19, 4, 4, 13, 12, 14, 1, 10, 1, 13) + 11 = 121

51 to 100 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Showing Scars All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.