Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shore to Sea: All Broken Up Inside. (Inactive)

Game Master concerro

The heroes are called to investigate a young man's claim that something from the sea kidnapped his fiancé while he was visiting her at a remote village. What was it, and will the heroes be its next victims?


151 to 200 of 633 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

There is actually a website the does Pathfinder/D&D languages like that. If I can find it, I will post it.

PS:This might be it.


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

Meh, their Abyssal sounds like baby talk. And it uses roman characters. Thai is better.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

Dizit, stumbles and stops rubbing her arm, She looks at Rasso and firmly says

"โท Rasso, ฉันอยากจะขอบคุณที่คุณไม่ได้ทำอีกครั้งที่คุณมีขนาดใหญ่มากและนั่นเป็นบางสิ่งท ี่เจ็บปวดเป็นสิ่งที่ผมจะถามใช่สิ่งที่พวกเขากล่าวว่าคุณและคนอื่น ๆ ไม่กี่ของตัวเองผมคิดว่าเรามีได้ทั้งหมด นี้เกี่ยวกับใบหน้า เรามีสมมติฐานว่ามนุษย์จะกลายเป็นมอนสเตอร์น้ำทะเล แต่สิ่งที่ถ้ามันวิธีอื่น ๆ ? ได้คิดเกี่ยวกับว่า คุณอยู่ที่มาจากทะเลบนที่ดินที่พวกเขาจะทำเช่นเดียวกันในทางอื่นได้หรือไม่"

Abyssal (Thai):

"Master Rasso, I would Appreciate you not doing that again, you are very big and that was some what painful, as for the things I will ask, yes all you said, and a few others of my own, We may think that the humans are becoming sea monsters but what if it's the other way around? have a thought about that, You are from the sea and on land would they do the same?"

Back in common she says

"so shall we carry on and see what they are upto at the light house"


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

As the rain starts Dizit uses some powers before going in

powers used:

Conceal Thoughts 6 hours 1pp DESCRIPTION
You protect the subject’s thoughts from analysis. While the duration lasts, the subject gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks against those attempting to discern its true intentions with Sense Motive. It also gains a +4 bonus on its saving throw against any power or spell used to read its mind (such as read thoughts or mind probe).

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 Concentration to hide activation Display.

Inertial Armor +4ac 6 hours 1pp

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20 Concentration to hide activation Display.

She then enters the Room and gos to the stage.

"Thank you for giving us this opportunity to talk to you, I know you have been alone in facing this trying time, we came here looking for some one and find to our dismay they may have been taken, along with your own kinsmen and women. We find that we are now here to help this poor blighted village, We feel it is out duty to do so. It may be little help but help no less. Now I will need to ask you some things to help us, please tell us as much as you can remember and recall. 1st, when did this all start, then who has gone missing and how did they go missing?, after you have spoken I will then ask some more things, but this will do for now."

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Diplomacy

She takes out a Pen and note book ready to note what they say.


Male Lapith Eldritch Godling

just watching everything unfold for now


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

"I think once they have talked to us we will have to go and have a look at that wedding stone, if they are all blood relatives we may be looking as come kind of sea hag clan, unknowing and being called back to mummy"


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

I'm still not convinced. I'll need some more evidence before I start pointing fingers, but I agree that the wedding rock is a good place to look. Maybe not immediately after the meeting though. The morning would be a good idea.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

Yes I agree unless others wish to do some thing, also we may have a visit from the sea in the night


The people all talk, but take turns.

They tell you that it seems the attackers came from the island of Nal-Kashel which is where the wedding rock is. The attacks came about a local villager named Gerlach began to explore the island. The wedding rock is on the island, but ancient ruins are also there, and the villager think it is wise to stay away, but nobody seem to really know why. It just seems to be accepted as a bad idea.

They also say he blamed a "sickness" on the "Wedding Rock", but did not go into detail. They beleive that children conceived at the rock are blessed, but they must repay the gift by returning to the waves.

Gerlach is a gillman, born with the sea’s gifts. He is a very talented sorcerer, often creating magical things to help the village. They believe that whatever he found on the island drove him mad. He did mutter something about “setting things right with his people.” Gerlach has a lab(which you have already found).

They also admit that the island ruins are an old Azlanti city filled with evil magic, but the island is safe as long as you avoid the ruins.

They then offer you 1000 gp as a group if you can help them.

edit:The villagers with the "gift of the sea" voluntarily walked into the ocean. The rest were taken. There was actually more than one attack, but they did not know how much information to give to strangers. There was nobody particularly special taken such as a town cleric or anything like that. They attackers just grabbed whoever they could.


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

"So the attackers was gillmen?" Rasso interjects.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

"Thank you for your kind offer, we will of course except, and my Companion asks, where they in deed gillmen or some other kind of sea being?, also have did you try and stop them?"

She looks at the villagers, seeing if any act odd.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Perception


Bryce pipes up with a question of his own, "Maybe I just missed you sayin' it, but where is Gerlach now? You say he went mad, but is he still around?"


"Yes they are gillmen", someone says to Rasso

Lady Dizit if by odd do you mean are they hiding anything, they just seem scared.
@ Bryce:They tell you Gerlach left for the island a few days ago, and has not been seen since.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

::"Master Bryce, taking into light what we have just been told, I think it best you have a look around Gerlach's Lab, some one here can show you, The notes I found came from there, why not take Master Castiel, you both seem to have a high level of skill in such matters magical, then head back for the night, would you agree to doing such a thing for me?"::

She looks at the lawman of the village,

"We will need some place to stay tonight before we head off to the Wedding Stone, I think here will do just fine as one or more off us can keep a look out during the night. Would that be exceptable, I would also say place the young in here or a safe place and guard it."


Bryce seemingly walks out without saying another word to his teammates or the villagers, his hulking form disappearing back into the village towards the sorcerer's house.

His voice,however, pops into Dizit's head.

: : Dizit! Hello! You there? CAn you hear me? It's Bryce…the big guy. You there? What exactly did you want us/me to look for at the sorcerer's place? : :

Even as he thinks the communication, he begins an external examination of Gerlach's lab… looking at the ground as well as the structure itself for any hints as to the current mystery.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Survival 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21.

ONce his external search is concluded, he heads inside. He duplicates his search for tracks or clues, then switches to a more intellectual study of the place, from an arcane perspective.

Knowledge: Arcana 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Survival 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

Dizit thinks back

::"Bryce, yes I hear you fine, I realy do not know Bryce but he found of came accross some thing around that stone and it changed him, you have his notes look to see if you can work out what it was or what it did to him?"::


Before Bryce can make it out of the door one of the villagers yells out that the water is rising at an unnaturally fast pace. It is definitely high enough so that the bottom floor is flooded.

Moments later the entire lighthouse shakes violently. Many of the villagers are hysterical at this point.

Everyone make a DC 15 reflex save.

Failure:
You fall prone.

The meeting is on the 2nd floor of the tower.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 falls prone

"What in the Blazes?, Ouch!"


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Castiel nearly breaks a hip falling down.
"Remain calm. Everyone make your way towards an exit."


The crowd either ignores or does not hear Castiel as they take no move towards the exit.

Once Rasso and Bryce make their save attempts I will continue. :)


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

Sorry, I messed up my tabs on my browser and lost this thread for a couple days. I'm back now!

Reflex Save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Rasso falls on this tail. "Besmara's barnacles! The sea's gonna devour us all, noooooooooooooo!" He wails in mock terror. Oh man, land dwellers are so funny. Scared of water, ha!


Reflex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7. DOH!

WHOMP!


As you are trying to regain your balance the light house continues to shake and you soon see why. 3 tentacles burst through the windows. The crowd in a panic, tries to rush through the door leading downstairs, but the door is flung off its hinges as another tentacle appears from the doorway also. All the while, the water continues to rise.

Due to the mass of people running around it is hard to stay on your feet, and it is also difficult to cast spells or use psionic powers. Concentration checks will be needed. The people running around provides partial cover for the tentacles. You(any party member) can try a diplomacy or intimidate check each round to make the crowd move so that they are not in the way for that round.

Roll initiative:


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

As shes getting up Dizit will says.

"For the love of the gods, GET BACK! AWAY FROM THE EXITS AND LET US DO OUR JOB, you will be safe if you give us space to act, trust me"

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 Diplomacy

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Ref save to get up

If that's not a full round action then

Dizit becomes very calm in the middle of the maelstrom simply standing there with her eyes closed. The she opens them and they glow Green from inside, they flairs for a moment then she falls to the ground.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 Concentration check

Mind Thrust - 6d10 Damage DC10 +1 +5 +3 = Will save DC19 to negates
6d10 ⇒ (6, 8, 3, 1, 4, 7) = 29 Damage

Mind Thrust:

Discipline Telepathy [Mind-Affecting]
Level Psion/Wilder 1

MANIFESTING
Display Auditory
Manifesting Time 1 standard action

EFFECT
Range Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target One creature
Duration Instantaneous
Saving Throw Will negates; Power Resistance Yes
Power Points 1 -
or free if 1D6 damage and Focused
Max 6PP = 6D10 + 3DC

DESCRIPTION
You instantly deliver a massive assault on the thought pathways of any one creature, dealing 1d10 points of damage to it.

Augment For every additional power point you spend, this power’s damage increases by 1d10 points. For each extra 2d10 points of damage, this power’s save DC increases by 1.

Saving Throw Difficulty Class: A saving throw against your power has a DC 10 + the level of the power + your key ability modifier (Intelligence for a psion, Wisdom for a psychic warrior, or Charisma for a wilder). A power’s level can vary depending on your class. Always use the power level applicable to your class.

Good news is it dos a stink load of damage, bad news is I do thi once only (A feat I have lets me keep my psionic focus for one use like this,) But If I do it again, I lose my psionic focus, all my on going powers are lost and I have to get my psionic focus back before can pay for new ones, and I just blow 6 Points ouch, so this is a one shot deal, over to you now.


Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 18.

EDIT: A few questions. How high is the ceiling in this room? And are you looking for us to add our first round of actions? I was thinking I'd wait until you'd kicked out a initiative block or something.

Also, how sturdy are these floors? :D


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Castiel looks around to his friends and sends them a boon from his invention. before rolling away from the tentacles to get a better vantage of the situation. 1 use of overclocker: All PC's within 30 feet of me gain +30 land speed, +5 to attack rolls, ref saves, +4 to damage, fort, will saves, and skills, +1 to AC

Concentration check(Do I need this?) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Lets label our posts with round and initiative please. And label actions/locations please. Otherwise without a map this is going to get real confusing real fast. Also assuming that the tentacles might go before me, but I'll go ahead and post my first round of actions.

Round 1
Initiative 9:

Rasso scrambles to his feet and says "Focus all our attention on the door tentacle! Lets cut our way outta this mess..."

Move action to stand
Acrobatics check to stay standing (if necessary) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Standard action to cast Mage Armor
Concentration check to cast successfully 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Concentration check to cast defensively 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

Sorry missed my Initiative role 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Castiel Lashilsh wrote:

Init d20+3

Castiel looks around to his friends and sends them a boon from his invention. before rolling away from the tentacles to get a better vantage of the situation. 1 use of overclocker: All PC's within 30 feet of me gain +30 land speed, +5 to attack rolls, ref saves, +4 to damage, fort, will saves, and skills, +1 to AC

Concentration check(Do I need this?) d20+6

I don't think you need one. I am assuming the device is acting as a wondrous item.

What spells is this device emulating?


I guess I'll go ahead and post actions...

Bryce struggles to his feet, slamming down he contents of his mutagen vial.

Move to stand, standard to drink mutagen.

status:
HP 71/71 Raging 89/89
AC 23 FF 23 Touch 10
CMD 24 FF 24
Fort +11 Ref +3 Will +5
Conditions / Effects Strength Mutagen


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

Good hope, moment of greatness, and haste


Order

Initiative order

Tentacle 1=20

Bryce Brinner=18

Tentacle 2=15

Tentacle 3=10

Rasso=9

Lady Dizit=8

Castiel=4

Crowd =1

Leon has dropped out. I will start looking for a replacement if the group wants one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tentacle 1
random roll for tentacles1d20 ⇒ 9

It grabs a villager, who struggles to escape, but can't break free.
---------------------------------------------------------
Bryce drinks a mutagen

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tentacle 2
random roll for tentacles1d20 ⇒ 17

This tentacles also coils itself around a villager.
------------------------------------------------------
Dizit Focuses her power on tentacle 1 and destroys it . The villager drops to the floor crying in relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tentacle 3
random roll for tentacles1d20 ⇒ 3

Tentacle 3 reaches out but misses its intended victim.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rasso cast mage armor.

-------------------------------------------------------
Castiel gives everyone a boost.


The mutagen takes hold as Bryce begins to rush the tentacle grabbing one of the villagers (Tentacle 2), massive blade coming off his shoulder and into his meaty hands. As he rushes, Castiel's device's power takes hold of his mind and body, and Bryce can't help but release that internal mechanism that dams up his adrenaline. An earth-shattering admixture of magic, drugs, and adrenaline thunder through his veins as he finishes covers the space… his eyes dilating wildly under the combined influence.

"BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAUAUAUAUUAUUUUGGGHGHHGH!" The wordless battle cry is as wild as his swing… but deadly none-the-less.

~~~ Round 2 ~~~

Move: close with tentacle 2, drawing Huge Greatsword on the way. If at all, move into a flank with someone.
Free: Rage!
Standard: SMAAAAAAASH! (using power attack [furious focus] + reckless abandon + Overclocker + flank [if available])

rolls:
Attack 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 2 + 5 = 22; +2 if flank is possible.
---> damage 4d6 + 14 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5, 4, 3) + 14 + 6 + 4 = 40.
---> sneak attack damage (if applicable) 1d6 ⇒ 5

status:
HP 71/71 Raging 89/89
AC 20 FF 20 Touch 7
CMD 24 FF 24
Fort +18 Ref +8 Will +11
---> +3 vs. spells & spell-like abilities
Conditions / Effects Strength Mutagen, Rage (superstition, reckless abandon), Overclocker


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

I'll wait for the other two tentacles to act before I post my action. How big is this room, is it square? How far away from the door am I?


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

Castiel will pull his lance from his handy havresac. and move toward the next nearest tentacle. His overclocker spins wildly about his forearms, like a 6 arms of a magnetic coil spinning ever faster, and feeding energies to the targets of the effect.


The room is 20 by 20.

You are about about 15 feet from the door Rasso.

There should only be 3 tentacles. I thought I had fixed that. Sorry Rasso.


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

Round 2
Initiative 9
THP:67/67
HP:51/51
AC 29
Buffs: +30 land speed, +5 to attack rolls, ref saves, +4 to damage, fort, will saves, and skills, +1 to AC

Rasso will move over to the tentacle coming through the door and begins chomping down on it visciously.

Move action 5' step towards door

Bite Attack 1 (10' reach, power attack) 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Damage 1d8 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

Bite Attack 2 (10' reach, power attack) 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Critical Confirmation 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Damage 1d8 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25
Extra damage if Crit is confirmed 1d8 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23


Round 2 starts.

Tentacle 1=20

Bryce Brinner=18

Tentacle 2=15

Tentacle 3=10

Rasso=9 (action noted)

Lady Dizit=8

Castiel=4

Crowd =1

The 2 previously destroyed tentacles are replaced by a new ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tentacle 1:
random roll:1d20 ⇒ 16
It grabs onto a villager, dragging her toward the window.


So whose hits landed and whose targets were destroyed? It's a little hard to determine from your summary.


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

A map would be very helpful, I think

Castiel strikes toward the nearest tentacle, attempting to flank with anyone else nearby.
Lance+P.A.+A.S+OC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 161d8 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 241d8 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
He shouts. "Evacuate the premises!"


Bryce Brinner wrote:
So whose hits landed and whose targets were destroyed? It's a little hard to determine from your summary.

Everybody destroyed their targets actually. I will post a more descriptive explanation next time. I will post a map later today also.


Castiel Lashilsh wrote:

A map would be very helpful, I think

Castiel strikes toward the nearest tentacle, attempting to flank with anyone else nearby.
Lance+P.A.+A.S+OC: d20+15;d8+18
d20+13;d8+18
He shouts. "Evacuate the premises!"

The bottom floor is flooded. You can still try to get them to evacuate though. You need to make a diplomacy or intimidate check to make it happen.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

A she gets back up Dizit says

"Lets see whats going on before we send the villagers outside to the slaughter, shall we."
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 diplomacy

With that said she runs and tubules out the window,

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Acrobatics

As she runs she activates power "Defy Gravity" 2pp

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 Concentration check

Defy Gravity:

Discipline Psychoportation
Level Psion/Wilder 2, psychic warrior 2

MANIFESTING
Display Olfactory
Manifesting Time 1 standard action

EFFECT
Range Personal or close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target You or one willing creature or one object (total weight up to 100 lb./level); see text
Duration 10 min./level (D)
Saving Throw None; Power Resistance Yes (harmless, object)
Power Points 3

DESCRIPTION
You gain the ability move yourself, another creature, or an object up and down as you wish. A creature must be willing to be affected, and an object must be unattended or possessed by a willing creature. You can mentally direct the recipient to move up or down as much as 20 feet each round; doing so is a move action. You cannot move the recipient horizontally, but the recipient could clamber along the face of a cliff, for example, or push against a ceiling to move laterally (generally at half its base land speed). An affected creature that attacks with a melee or ranged weapon finds itself increasingly unstable; the first attack has a –1 penalty on attack rolls, the second –2, and so on, to a maximum penalty of –5. A full round spent stabilizing allows the creature to begin again at –1.

::"Bryce, I'll be tell you what I see out here, we need to know there is not an army waiting for us::


Dizit you see the water is almost halfway up the tower, but it does not go past the lighthouse. Strange magic seems to be at work here.

The water looks something like this, but it is not cresting like a wave. It is just vertical and holding like that around the lighthouse.


First levels: 2/4; THP:17/21; HP:43/43; MP:4/5
Stats:
HP:43 THP:21 / AC 17/21, T 11, FF 16 / Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 / Perception +2 / Initiative +3

So is it round 3 yet?


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

That was my round 2 action, round 3 I will pass on that Info GM


Tentacle 2
random:1d20 ⇒ 11

Tentacle 3
random:1d20 ⇒ 17

Tentacles 2 and 3 also grab people

Castiel takes out tentacle 3.

Bryce takes out tentacle 2.

Round 3
The people panic. For this entire round the tentacles get partial cover due to people being afraid and getting in the way, and Dizit has to make a DC 15+power level concentration check to keep any powers.

I will make the map before I start round 3.


2nd floor of the lighthouse

The people are not visible because moving them around would take too much time, but they are there. They don't impeded your movement though unless they are panicked. Many of them are sharing squares. <--Yeah I know it is not rules legal. :)

Red squares are tentacle squares.

Round 3

Tentacle 1=20

Bryce Brinner=18

Tentacle 2=15

Tentacle 3=10

Rasso=9

Lady Dizit=8

Castiel=4

Crowd =1
------------------------------------------------------------

It seems the tentacles are replaced as soon as you can destroy them.

A new tentacle comes through the window.

T1:1d20 ⇒ 6
Rasso is the target.
grapple attempt:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Rasso is grappled.


Female Elan - humanoid (aberrant) (PP58/52) psion (Telepath) (6th)

1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 15 + 4 = 23 Mind Link DC15+1PL=DC16
1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 4 = 33 Conceal Thoughts DC15+1PL=DC16
1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 4 = 38 Inertial Armor DC15+1PL=DC16
1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 4 = 29 Defy Gravity DC15+2PL=DC17

+ 4 from Castiel

So it should have been 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 +4= 27 Acrobatics


Male Humanoid (Elf) Alchemist 1 / Artificer 5

Castiel will continue to fall the tentacles to the best of his ability, shouting for someone to get on the other side and provide a flank.
Lance+P.A.+A.S+OC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 161d8 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 241d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 161d8 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

+2 to hit if flanking, and 1d6 ⇒ 6 sneak attack

151 to 200 of 633 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamplay thread for All broken up inside All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.