Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shisumo's Skull & Shackles

Game Master Shisumo


301 to 350 of 1,793 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Rewinding a bit, Eleuterio would have grabbed one of the storage bins for his own, and attached the lock to it. Finally, a secure location for his stuff!

Eleuterio straightens as he hears Master Cooper parrot the boatswain's orders. He casts about the galley, and his eyes alight upon the spear hanging on the wall. "If it be no bother to you, Fishguts, I'll be right back. Mind if I take this with me? It's a far sight better than slashing at it with my knife."


Fishguts sobriety check: 1d100 ⇒ 52

Fishguts looks up from his pot of stew, eyes the spear and Eleuterio both with a rather owlish expression, but then nods. "Shoor," he replies. "Jesh b'carefu' don thar, y'hear? 'vegott'n useta hav'n a help'n han' aroun'..."


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp
Evril Cooper wrote:
I return to the galley with the three maces I collected during my turn at the pumps, and offer one to Chum as he descends the stairs. "Did you need an 'Instrument of Instruction,' as my Maths professor called them?"

The other half-elf shared a rare grin, "Glad I did not get my schooling wherever that was. Yes, I'd love to aid in the instruction process." As he takes up the weapon, showing some comfort with handling it, he adds, "I'm afraid I'm more of a healer than a fighter, but I can at least swing one of these better than an axe."

Probably an odd reference, considering he's carrying an old rusty axe on his belt...


Since he has his stuff back too, I will assume Artevious girds himself appropriately.

Thus prepared, you all head below. For those of you who have not visited the bilges before, the sweet-sour stink of rotten sewage is an unwelcome surprise - even for those of you who have, today's unusually warm weather has turned the normally-hot bilges into a stifling sweatbox.

If you stay down here for an extended period of time, you will be forced to make Fortitude saves against the heat.

The dark, brackish water does not show any obvious signs of whatever disturbed the young crewman, but as Evril and Chum both know, there is more hiding in here than first catches the eye...

Perception checks, please.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Eleuterio smirks as he removes the spear from the wall. "Some help I was yesterday, Fishguts." He rubs his shoulders, still feeling the pain of the knotted rope upon them. "You might have been better off without me. Still, the sentiment is appreciated."

He heads towards the bilges, and nods to the other three, pausing momentarily as he notices Artevious wearing his full assortment of gear. He winces in sudden recognition, and shakes his head. "Damned rum. So strong, I hadn't even thought of asking Grok for my equipment. I think that'll be on the agenda tonight." Gripping his spear, he takes the front and descends into the bilges with the others.

Mechanics:

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

I doubted my pistol would be of much use in the cramped and damp bilge. Certainly its shot in such confines would be positively deafening, to say the least. Thusly, I drew my rapier and brandished it at the ready as I let my eyes adjust to the dim interior.

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
Perception checks, please.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Wary of the dark waters and knowing how easy it is to lose things within them, it is not surprising that Evril and Chum are the ones to spot the danger before it strikes. Moving through the dank waters with barely a ripple, a half dozen rats the size of hunting hounds swarm toward you all, three close enough to strike within moments of being seen.

Initiative checks please. We do indeed have a surprise round, in which Chum, Evril and the six dire rats can act. Three of the rats are within 10 feet of you when you see them - the rest are about twenty feet away, along the length of the narrow space. For the purposes of imagining the amount of room you have to manuever in, the bilges are a rough oval, 30 feet long at the longest point (along the line of the keel) and 20 feet across, and you are largely clustered at the stern end, where the hatch up to the lower hold is.

Rats' initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8. If you beat that and can act this round, feel free to post an action.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Mechanics:

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Attack 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 2

Druid should be proficient with a mace, right? And the damage is 1d8?

Chum points at the water with his left hand even as he brings the borrowed mace up and over the top, hitting little but water. "Rats. Big ones!"


Chum: no, and yes. The druid weapon proficiency list is club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
If you beat that and can act this round, feel free to post an action.

Mechanics:
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

2hand Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 assuming charge, -2 otherwise.
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Hunh. Better than spiders, I guess... Tightening my grip on the mace's handle, I lunge at the nearest rat, though the flickering light of the lantern makes it difficult to tell if I hit the beast or merely a pile of sodden straw.


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Surprise Round

Mechanics:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

In the dim light of the bilges, it takes Eleuterio a few moments before he can make out the large forms of fur and teeth that splash their way towards the quartet. He recovers quickly though, and readies his spear to skewer one of the giant rodents.


Chum and Evril send huge sprays of disgusting, filthy water into the air, but accomplish little beyond assuring that you all wish you had other clothes to change into. Evril: you didn't have enough room to charge, as the nearest rat was less than 10 feet away. You would have hit otherwise. The rats, ravenous teeth snapping, swarm forward.

Rat #1 attack on Chum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus a Fort save vs disease.
Rat #2 attack on Evril: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus a Fort save vs disease.
Rat #3 attack on Artevious (still flat-footed): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2 plus a Fort save vs disease.

Rat #4 moves up to threaten Chum as well, while rat #5 moves to join its brother next to Evril and rat #6 swims up to Eleuterio. Everyone (except possibly Artevious, if he manages to roll below an 8 on his initiative) can take actions now.


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Round 1

"Gah!", Eleuterio cries as the giant rat swims its way towards him, its yellowed teeth gnashing out from the stinking water. "What in the name of the Nine Hells have they been feeding these things?" He stabbed at a rat before him with his spear, but the speed at which this creature moved towards him put him on the defensive, and he only succeeded in splashing more water onto himself and the others.

Mechanics:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Fort save:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Rapier attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I didn't see exactly what everyone was splashing at until the beast swam up and bit me. I reacted as I suppose anyone would: I stabbed back at it.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Mechanics:

Fort save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Non-proficiency penalty of -4, I might as well get out of this fight.

Realizing the new weapon was just as awkward as the rusty old ax, Chum steps back from the rodents. Unsure of everyone else's positions, but Chum would like to take the withdraw action.

"Say, where did you come upon a spear? Care to trade me for an 'instructional aid' courtesy of Evril?" He holds the mace, handle-first, to Eleuterio so that he can grab it easily if he so chooses.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
rat #5 moves to join its brother next to Evril

Second verse....

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

So, while we *HAH!* have a few moments," I begin, as my mace comes down on the head of one of the toothy beasts, I appear to have offended Tilly the other night...


Evril's blow staggers his target, while Artevious' skillful thrust pierces completely through his rat - but somehow the thing manages to struggle on. As the Andoran starts up conversation amidst the brawl, the rats do not offer meaningful relationship advice, but they do try their best to kill all four of you.

Rats #1 and #4 follow Chum - this provokes an AoO from Artevious and Eleuterio. Assuming they survive...

Rat #1 attack on Chum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2.
Rat #4 attack on Chum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4.
Rat #3 attack on Artevious: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus a Fort save vs disease.
Rat #5 attack on Evril: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus a Fort save vs disease.
Rat #6 attack on Eleuterio: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus a Fort save vs disease.

If the AoOs hit and kill their targets, Chum won't take the appropriate damage. Should they wish to do so, Chum and Eleuterio can swap their weapons with a single move action from each. You guys are all up.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

AOO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

You don't say! I appear to have made quite the enemy of that gnomish fellow.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Round 2

Eleuterio kicks the rat off of his shin, and thrusts the spear at the rat on Chum. "You'd be surprised the number of things Fishguts has lying around the galley. Catch!" He tosses the spear for Chum, grabs the mace while his previous weapon was still in flight, and spins back around to swing at the rat attacking him.

Mechanics:

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Move: Grab the heavy mace from Chum.
Standard: Attack my rat.

Attack (my rat): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Crit Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Also, I just realized I could two-hand the heavy mace to squeeze out another point of damage, so add 1 to this, 2 if I crit.


Giving Chum the benefit of the doubt, I will say that Eleuterio's mace flattens rat #4.

Artevious' swordwork is not as impressive this time, as he manages to only stab a crate, but Eleuterio shows amazing skill with his new mace, ending two of the rats in as many heavy blows.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Am I a round behind?


Alamon Titus 'Chum' Seaborn wrote:
Am I a round behind?

I don't think so: surprise round was you trying and failing to hit the rat, round 1 was you withdrawing, it's now round 2 and you can swap your mace for Eleuterio's spear and try another attack if you want.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
Artevious de Poisson wrote:


You don't say! I appear to have made quite the enemy of that gnomish fellow.

2-Handed Attack #5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Hopefully, neither of them are a lost cause, I muse, pausing to send a tremendous spray of water into the air. We already have plenty of enemies on this tub. If we make landfall, I think I might try to polish myself up for the lady and apologize.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Gotcha.

Mechanics:
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 16
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 4

Catching the spear and feeling the mace leave his grasp, Chum turns toward the rats and sees a likely target right in front of him again, skewering it.


Two of the surviving rats are gravely wounded, while the last remains viciously unharmed, but all continue their attacks.

Rat #1 attack on Chum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11, damage 1d4 ⇒ 3.
Rat #3 attack on Artevious: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus a Fort save vs disease.
Rat #5 attack on Evril: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6, damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus a Fort save vs disease.

Your turns again.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
Rat #5

I will hit you, beast!

I mean, I'd like to try and consolidate our position with the crew as quickly as possible. More friends could mean less frequent beatings *YAH* for all of us...

2-handed attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Fort save:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Rapier attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Confirmation (if necessary)
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Indeed! Why Captain Harrigan seems intent to foster such *YOUCH* rivalries and dissension amongst his crew is quite puzzing to me. A captain needs to be *AHAH!* respected by those surrounding him.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

"I'm in favor of fewer beatings, but I am no diplomat."

Mechanics:
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 13
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Round 3

"That's because he's a right bloody bastard of a pirate, Artevious. The kind of man that would kick the Devil himself in the teeth and laugh in his face. He - watch yourself, Chum!" He strikes at the rat that has torn away another large chunk of his oft-suffering companion with his mace.

"He deserves nothing but the end I foresee for him - him and every man and woman on this gods-forsaken boat what stands with him. The world will be a better place without men such as him." Eleuterio grows quiet for a moment. "I know that better than most."

Mechanics:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Evril and Artevious manage to finish off the two rats bedeviling them, the latter with far more violence than the act truly required. Eleuterio's attempt to deal with the rat attacking Chum is almost comically ineffective - or perhaps not, because it is only thanks to the presence of the paladin that Chum's own spear strike is able to catch and finish off the last of the rats.

Well done, everyone. 150 XP for each of you. Now that the rats are dead, you can treat your wounds and, if you like, poke around a bit down here. Chum, if you would also make me a Heal check?


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Mechanics:
Heal check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"Who's been bitten?"


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Eleuterio tucks the mace into his belt, nodding to Chum in respect. "That spear is dangerous. I think we should call it Ratskewer." He smirks at his little joke, and continues. "I was bitten, but it's just a scratch. That won't kill me - but whatever's floating in this miasma might. And I thought it was bad in the galley."


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Equal parts embarassed and proud, Chum moves to hand back the spear. "Thanks - that was much easier to hit with. Let me look at that scratch - wouldn't do for you to get sick from something down here."


Alamon Titus 'Chum' Seaborn wrote:
"wouldn't do for you to get sick from something down here."

Irony alert!

You can make a second Heal check as you examine Eleuterio's wound, if you like.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
poke around a bit down here.

Poking Around:
I'd like to take 20 (=26), if I could? If not, here's my roll:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

By my guess, we're to be making landfall soon. If we happen to.. pick up ..any new crew mates, I suggest we try to take them quickly under-wing.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Mechanics:
Heal check for Eleuterio 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Heal check for Evril 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Heal check for Artevious 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Here let me have a look at you two - did you get bitten? Can one of you get a look at this bite? Who knows what these vermin were infested with?"

Once what passes for an ER in the bilge is done, Chum will aid Evril in his search. With his bonus, an aid another bonus is automatic if he is allowed the time to assist.


None of the others seem to have experienced any infections from the rats.

Searching the bilges is more a matter of separate, individual rolls than a single high DC. You're better off rolling individually.

Fishing warily through the dark waters, Evril comes up with a grimy bottle. It is well-sealed, however, and the contents appear likely to still be untainted.

Knowledge (religion), DC 15:
The vial contains a dose of holy water.

You can keep rolling, if you like. Each roll takes roughly 5 minutes to search the entire area.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
Fishing warily through the dark waters, Evril comes up with a grimy bottle. It is well-sealed, however, and the contents appear likely to still be untainted.

Bardic Knowledge:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Sir Reis, have you any clue what this might be? I ask, handing the bottle over to the paladin before resuming my search.

5 Searches:
Taking 20 on each = 26


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

After Chum is finished examining him, Eleuterio nods grimly. "Your turn, Master Chum. Those rats savaged you, and I do not care for the look of their yellowed teeth. Let me see your bites. I know a thing or two about blood-letting."

He examines Chum for signs of infection, pausing for a moment to regard the flask that Cooper hands him.

Mechanics:

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Chum submits to the wound examination with a smirk. "How is it, doctor? Will I live?"

Changing his mind, he keeps Ratskewer the spear for the moment and uses it to probe in the muck, working the opposite end of the bilge from Evril so they cover the area separately.

Mechanics:
Perception checks
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

The beasts chewed on me a little bit too. Small scratches, to be sure, I informed the healers. They stung fiercely, but I could hardly call them life-threatening. Yet, all this talk of disease had me somewhat concerned. How could I follow in my father's legacy if I were laid low by some common sickness?

Yet, my concerns were unwarranted, thanks to Chum's expert eye.
[b]I appreciate you setting my mind at ease, regarding these bites. Quite unsanitary.[b]

I figured I'd lend some assistance with these lads searching through the bilges.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Evril:
Taking 20 takes 20 times as long as making the roll once does, so each one of those rolls would take an hour and 40 minutes. It's also largely unnecessary, since the others have rolled well enough to find everything there is to find.

Eleuterio studies Chum's bite, and doesn't like the look of some of the redness he sees around the wound. Chum has contracted filth fever, though he won't start feeling the effects for 1d3 ⇒ 3 days.

Fifteen or twenty minutes of searching produces the following items: a tanglefoot bag, two tindertwigs in a leather container not unlike a scroll carrying case, and a rotted leather bag with 21 gold pieces in it. Additional searching turns up nothing, so you assume you've found what there is to find. With the sweltering heat beginning to cook you in your skins, it is perhaps time to return to Mr. Scourge and report in.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

I daresay, lads, how about we move topside? Reading about the adventures of pirates is one thing, but you never get quite the sense of the stink of it all. I'm ready to breathe again.

I looked around a bit. Might we need to lug these rats out of here? They'll not be a pretty sight next time one of you visit.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Despite concern at Eleuterio's findings, Chum assists with the searching and agrees that it's time to go topside. "Yes, let's haul them up and show them to Scourge if he wishes to see them. But they definitely need to go overboard before someone decides to serve them tonight." This last is accompanied with a gentle elbow to Eleuterio's ribs.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
Alamon Titus 'Chum' Seaborn wrote:
But they definitely need to go overboard before someone decides to serve them tonight."

Well, we *would* have the benefit of knowing where the meat came from this time....


I assume you're heading above, then - do you stop en route and stash your new acquisitions somewhere?


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

I have no lock for my locker, so I will let someone else do that.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
I assume you're heading above, then - do you stop en route and stash your new acquisitions somewhere?

We can stash things in my bin, if that sits right with everyone? May need to invest in a better lock, though.

301 to 350 of 1,793 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shisumo's Skull & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.