Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Shisumo's Skull & Shackles (Inactive)

Game Master Shisumo


151 to 200 of 1,793 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"Favors? No," the purser replies, shrugging as she empties her cup. "I just don't care for having goddesses get mad at me, y'know? Too much to risk, out here on the sea. Quinn warned me about Besmara's anger, and then pointed out Iomedae wasn't too keen on pirates anyway... so yeah. Just thought it would be best to get it out of my hands."

Eleuterio:
Several small things catch your discerning eye as you speak with the purser. The first is that, though she's drinking the rum quite voraciously, she doesn't seem to care for it all that much - something in her attitude suggests a more refined palate when it comes to alcohol. (Or maybe she's just tired of rum.) The second thing you note is that she's really enjoying her song, and when an occasional pirate hums or sings a bar or two with her, she brightens noticably. (On the other hand, when at one point the halfling woman with the axes says, "I'd f+%!ing play for ya if you'd just give me back my triple-damned fiddle, you worthless bilgediving whore," Grok just rolls her eyes - apparently it's just voice she likes. Or maybe she just doesn't much care for the halfling. For the record, Grok's reply is, "Fifty gold," to which the woman throws up her hands and stalks off, while Grok giggles.) Finally, you catch a note of actual fear in her response to you; her worry about being cursed by gods is pretty serious, and you could likely get quite a bit of traction on her if you played on her superstitions.


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Eleuterio raises an eyebrow as he notes the halfling woman's request, filing it away for later, turning his attention back to Grok and listening to her singing. "I think I actually know that one!", he exclaims, clearing his throat. He motions for Sandara to help him out - if anyone knows a good shanty, it'd be her.

Well it's not the hours of watch on watch and its not the work that I mind so much
Or the long cold miles from my lover's touch, though for sure she's far away
No stranger I to the touch of steel, nor the honest fear any man can feel
But I long for dust under my heels and a pocket full of pay
So I'll take it from day to day

The pack-ice round us cracks and groans, the old St. Roch, she creaks and moans
The icy fog is in my bones and the ache wont go away
Outside I bet its warm and fair, I could have her fingers in my hair
But it's long cold miles to her out there, so I guess I'll have to stay
And just take it from day to day

We're as far north now as I want to come, but Larson's got us under his thumb
And I signed up for the whole damn run, I can't get off halfway
But when I get back onto the shore I'm going south where it stays warm
And there'll be someone on my arm to help me spend my pay
So I'll take it from day to day

The rum in everyone's system may not help Eleuterio sing, but it does soften the blunt of his performance!

Mechanics:

Perform (sing): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Grok shouts with pleasure at Eleuterio's raw but rum-smoothed voice, and she joins in with the chorus at the end of each verse with gusto, if not necessarily a great deal of skill. Sandara and Samms both apparently also know it, and they do their best to provide some harmony while the paladin sings.

Okay, time for the influence check. Diplomacy, with +4 from Sandara and Samms and another +4 from various circumstances. Let 'er rip!


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

This is where I will roll terribly. Thank goodness for extreme circumstance bonuses!

Maybe it's the rum, or maybe it's the slightly subversive lyrics given his circumstances, or maybe it's a bit of a showman coming from the holy warrior - for whatever reason, Eleuterio laughs heartily along with Grok and the rest as they all sing. At the end, the holy warrior gives Grok a good-natured slap on the back, and laughs alongside them. "Apparently I knew that one better than I thought!"

After wiping the tears from his eyes, he gets down to business. "If I might talk to you about the belongings taken from myself and the other pressganged sailors...how might I go about getting some of those things back? One of them asked about a collection of books, for starters."

Mechanics:

Diplomacy (+5 from skill, +2 alchemical, +4 Sandara & Samms, +4 random bonuses, +15 total): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

See what I mean?


Even so...

Grok eyes the paladin for a moment, then grins. "Yeah, sure, no worries. Stick your nose in tomorrow and talk to me and we'll get you sorted out. Hell, you seem all right - if you need to, I'll even haul my ass belowdecks for ya after dinner sometime, so you can do some proper shopping. Not tonight, though! I got drinking still to do. But pass that along to your buddies; I'll take care o' them just the same."

Grok is now helpful, earning you 100 XP each (even you, Evril) and giving you some serious advantages in getting your stuff back!

The evening wears on as Grok and Eleuterio swap songs and drinks, Artevious tells tale after tale to a rapt Crimson, and the rest of the crew get increasingly hammered.

Sense Motive or Perception, DC 15, Eleuterio and Artevious only:
You notice, as the evening goes by, that Captain Harrigan stayed in his cabin after the dinner he shared with his officers (with the exception of Fishguts and Grok) and most of the rest of the officers went into the officers' cabin below the forecastle, Scourge and Plugg returned to spend time with the crew - or some of them, anyway. Several of those who were involved in helping Scourge beat Eleuterio and Evril this morning are among the group Scourge and Plugg are speaking with, and most of these toss snide or nasty looks your way as the night wears on.

At last, Harrigan appears on deck to assign the dog watch to two of his junior officers, the bosun's mate Patch Patchsalt (a green-haired gnome woman with a razor-edged nose) and the gunner's mate Kipper (a human man with only three teeth and more scars on his face than skin), and the rest of the crew is sent to bed.

Over the course of the night, each of you recovers 1 point of ability damage if you were suffering from any from the rum, 1 point of lethal damage if you had any, all nonlethal damage and you also shake off any fatigue.

The next morning, all four of you are awakened by the tolling of the ship's bell, indicating you are to be on deck in five minutes.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Mechanics:
Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Mechanics:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Eleuterio winces as he awakes - his world swims and bobs far more than one would expect from sleeping in a hammock in the dingy hold of a pirate ship. He shakes his head, hoping to clear the cobwebs from his mind, then heads to check on Evril. "Come, Master Cooper, you're needed on deck." He helps the wounded man to his feet, whispering quietly. "After all, you're of no use to us in the future if your back is flayed open. The time to strike shall come soon enough."


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

DM Shisumo:
May I retcon something? I forgot that the healing I took from the fall still left me pretty rough. Can I cast my CLW on myself after the guys go back topside? I'm not sure why, but he's hiding the fact that he can heal for the moment. Either way, for the new day's spells, he will prepare two CLW.

If so, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 healed

Mechanics:
Heal check for Evril 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Chum is up quickly and makes his way to the main deck, where he finds a place to stand out of the way and pray facing the sea. Once this is done, he heads back down to where the other three can be found and checks on Evril's wounds.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
Eleuterio Reis wrote:
... you're of no use to us in the future if your back is flayed open. The time to strike shall come soon enough."

Slowly standing from my bunk with the help of the larger man, I try my best to stifle a scream as the broken skin of my back is once again torn open."To every lash a name and to every name an oath," I swear under my breath.

"Thank you, Sir Reis. Allow me a moment to collect myself, and I will join you all on deck," I say, nodding to the approaching Chum.

Once I have a moment of blessed solitude, I spend it focusing on the fire that has begun to burn across my shoulder blades, and willing it to be quenched.

Mechanics:
Casting Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

When I appear on deck, my wounds have been reduced to a series of bruised and angry looking stripes.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Feeling rather stiff from yesterday's exertions, I groaned a bit as I pulled my boots on and checked my few possessions before I headed above decks. I stretched as I went, working the knots out of my muscles before putting them to use once more. All in all, I expect today to be a good day, I thought. I just wished I felt better; that rum still seemed to be punishing my stomach.


Chum:
We are going to have to retcon your last post slightly, for two reasons: first, since you need a full hour of prayer to prepare your spells, you'll need to get up a long while before the duty bell rings to get your prayers done in time (since spell prep is not something the ship's officers will be inclined to give you any slack on); and second, something is going to happen before you can make it on deck for your actual shift. So, with your indulgence...

Evril:
We are going to have to retcon your last post slightly: something is going to happen before you can make it on deck for your actual shift. Also, before I forget - on days you need to recover your spell slots (you didn't use them yesterday, so that's not today), you'll need to get up a long while before the duty bell rings to get your prayers done in time (since spell prep is not something the ship's officers will be inclined to give you any slack on)So, with your indulgence...

Gonna have to rewind a bit, guys, to adjust for a couple things.

The next morning, Chum awakens early and makes his way to the main deck to commune with the sea and the wind. As the sun climbs above the distant silver-blue horizon, he returns belowdecks to the sound of the duty bell ringing on the main deck. The druid checks Evril's wounds - the Andoran's back is still raw and red, but Chum thinks his treatment the night before likely prevented any infection. Evril thanks the half-elf and sends them above. Before they reach the ladder, though, they discover the stairs are occupied by four other sailors, all four among those who participated in the beatings on Evril and Eleuterio the day before. There are three humans - a big-eared woman with a Varisian look wearing too much makeup, a Taldan woman whose expression is way too close to insanity at close range, and a fat guy with a shaved head - plus a yellow-skinned half-orc. The crazy-eyed woman pushes Chum in the chest, laughs harshly and asks, "Going somewhere?" The whole group follows with harsh laughter of their own, and all four of you find your path up to the deck blocked. The bell rings again, marking one minute before you are supposed to be up on deck.


Also, because I forgot before: everyone except Evril gets 100 XP for successfully completing their first day's task.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
"Going somewhere?"

With a jovial smile, I decide poking the bear is the best way to get this over with. Turning to the half-orc, I explain brightly, "Heard the bell, and figured it meant your mother was finally done with the rest of the crew, and wanted to make sure my pal Chum here got his turn in..."


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Eleuterio sighs a bit as he sees the four pirates blocking the way up, but he smirks as he hears Cooper mouth off to them. Eleuterio decided to throw oil onto the flame. "Of course, if you'd like to have a go at her again, we'd understand. The only difference between you and your father will be that you're literally a motherfu..."

Curse stopped short by a smack to the jaw, most likely!


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Oh, ho! Insult fighting! My father was very good at this! Let me think of a couple... I got it! You! First, you tell me how I fight like a dairy farmer!


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Chum, knocked back a bit by the shove, just looks at her steadily. I'm glad these three are here. I hated the first week on the last ship - I think this one would be worse.


...I think we've reached the point where initiatives are going to be necessary. As a reminder, Evril, you have no nonlethal damage currently, but are only at one hit point.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
...I think we've reached the point where initiatives are going to be necessary. As a reminder, Evril, you have no nonlethal damage currently, but are only at one hit point.

ooooooh.. yeah. heh.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Sounds like the elder de Poisson learned from the indomitable insult swordfighter Master Threepwood!

Mechanics:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Mechanics:
Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Sailor initiatives: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

In the middle of Eleuterio's speech, the attitude of the sailors on the stairs shifts from cruel amusement to active violence, and they raise fists and leap forward, clearly intending to punish Eelterio and Evril for their insults. Caught off-guard by the shift to actual battle in lieu of gentlemanlike wordplay, Artevious is unable to react to their actions, but the rest of you are more than prepared.

Everyone gets to take an action except Artevious - your opponents are clustered in a four-square area, with the half-orc and the crazy-looking woman in front and the other two behind. You are equally bunched up, Chum and Eleuterio in front with Artevious and the late-arriving Evril behind. The stairs grant partial cover to the two in the back, and if Evril and Artevious step around Chum and Eleuterio they will have to deal with cover from the corner of the stairs to the two in front. As per my usual policy, actions occur in post order - initiative is about who gets to attack while the bad guys are still flatfooted, nothing more. So lets get to the beatings!


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
So lets get to the beatings!

I cast a glance around the area below decks, looking for something that might be useful.

Is there anything around that I can improvise with? If so, I will use my action to retrieve it.


You're in a converted cargo hold onboard a pirate ship. You've got a sizable number of improvised weapons available to you, most of which would translate as improvised hammers, clubs, daggers or axes. I should point out, though, that you'd be switching the fight to one dealing lethal damage - at the moment, all you're being threatened with is fists.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3
Eleuterio Reis wrote:

Sounds like the elder de Poisson learned from the indomitable insult swordfighter Master Threepwood!

Let it never be said that the Poissons do not appreciate the classics.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
I should point out, though, that you'd be switching the fight to one dealing lethal damage - at the moment, all you're being threatened with is fists.

"Fine. I had hoped to save this for after breakfast," I yawn, not having found anything to my liking nearby, "but I see that I must prepare myself for the day a little earlier..."

"Sana me, et comedamus, pulticula!" I chant, moving my arms in a manner indicating a gathering of mystic energy.

Mechanics:
Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

The pirate scum spring to life, but Eleuterio leaps upon the nearest one - Jaundice, by coincidence - and strikes at him with one fist, his holy symbol clasped tightly in the other hand. A white hot flame envelops his fist as he strikes.

Mechanics:

Attack the half-orc. Smite Evil!
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

I suspect you don't mind us naming these guys we're about to beat up. ;)


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

The small half-elf sighs before suddenly lashing out at Crazy Annie in front of him, trying to take her feet out from under her so she drops on the stairs.

Mechanics:
Trip attack 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

Shisumo:
Did Chum have an opportunity to use his healing spell on himself? I've lost track of whether he was going to try to use yesterday's spell or one this morning, but I did not record any healing...


As it happens, they all have names already, though you haven't found them all out yet. "Crazy Annie" is not among them. ("Jaundice" is part of the half-orc's name, however, so good call on that.)

Chum healed himself last night, so he has all his spells.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Aw! How about 'Gertie the Mad'?


It's Slippery Syl, sorry. The half-orc's Jaundiced Japes.

Eleuterio's fist slams into the half-orc's face with a force that surprises even him, knocking the yellow-skinned man backward with a bloody nose. On the other hand, Chum's feeble attempts to pull the woman down are completely unsuccessful, only making her laugh harder.

Apparently deciding that the smaller man is an easier target, the half-orc turns his attention to Chum as well, attempting to shove him backwards, away from the stairs. Bull rush attempt on Chum: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19. Chum goes flying back, and the half-orc stays with him, stepping between Evril and the crazy-eyed woman.

For her part, the woman follows in the half-orc's wake, stepping past him and into the hold before taking a swing at Chum herself. Syl steps forward, into the space currently occupied by Japes, and then one square to the side so she is entirely within the hold, her back to the wall. Normally this movement would provoke, but none of you threaten. Her attack on Chum: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 nonlethal.

The remaining two - the fat man with the shaved head and the woman with the large ears - step forward and throw punches at Eleuterio. Fat man (Fipps Chumlett) attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 nonlethal; big-eared woman (Aretta Bansion) attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 nonlethal.

You can all take actions now.


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Get on either side of them! Let's work together lads, and make short work of these miscreants!
Standard action to grant the tactical feat Precise Strike to my allies. Then, I will move into the best flanking position I may. (This gives you an extra 1d6 damage when flanking.)


Two points: first, until one of them drops, the tight quarters will basically make flanking impossible. Second, none of you threaten with your unarmed strikes, which means you can't provide flanks for each other anyway. You want to switch your action, Artevious?

To give you some idea of the space you're dealing with: imagine a 4x4 grid, labeled A-D across the top and 1-4 along the side. The ladder (actually stairway, but they're called ladders on a ship) is in B/C-1/2, and the hold opens out in rows 3 and 4. A1-2 and D1-2 are inaccessible because they are part of the wall. To begin with, Chum and Eleuterio were in B3 and C3, respectively, with Evril and Artevious in B4 and C4. Your foes were in B2 (Slippery Syl), C2 (Jaundiced Jape), B1 (Fipps Chumlett) and C1 (Aretta Bansion). None of you moved during your actions, but Jape bull rushed Chum, forcing Chum into A4 and moving into B3 in his place. Syl then stepped into B3 and then sideways into A3 before attack Chum. With their spaces open, Fipps and Aretta stepped forward, to B2 and C2. Does that make sense?


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

I'm not picturing the scene well enough to know where Chum stands or where he can move to, but it does not appear that a flank would be possible for him - if he saw the opportunity, he would take it.

Chum gets his balance back and, ducking his original target's feeble swing, tries to pull her off-balance again.

Mechanics:
Trip? attempt 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3
DM Shisumo wrote:

Two points: first, until one of them drops, the tight quarters will basically make flanking impossible. Second, none of you threaten with your unarmed strikes, which means you can't provide flanks for each other anyway. You want to switch your action, Artevious?

Drat and confound it! A perfectly workable plan foiled by reality! Why, yes, I will accept your gracious offer to revise my cunning plan. Let's try this: Brute force!

The battle seemed to have started in earnest. In the cramped confines of the lower deck, it simply was nearly impossible to maneuver about and deal with this in true Poisson style. Sighing somewhat, I put my fists up and released a quick jab at the jaundiced fellow, seeing how he was the only one within reach.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

I'm going to try to ASCII out a map real quick, based on what Shisumo has described. Let me know if this is right, DM?

Map:

This part doesn't mean anything, just trying to get past my avatar.

___A___B___C___D
1 [XX][LD][LD][XX]
2 [XX][FC][AB][XX]
3 [SS][JJ][ER][__]
4 [AS][EC][AP][__]

Legend:
xx = wall
LD = ladder
FC = Fips Chumlett
AB = Arette Banison
SS = Slippery Syl
JJ = Jaundiced Japes
ER = Eleuterio Reis
AS = Alamon Titus 'Chum' Seaborn
EC = Evril Cooper
AP = Artevious de Poisson

Edit: naturally, the forums didn't like that. Or my quick solution. OK, scratching all that, starting over. Man, that's ugly. But, much better than my first few attempts.

So, is that close, boss?


Map looks good. But your unarmed damage earlier was 1 point too high, I think.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

I've never noticed that threatening a square had anything to do with flanking. I suppose it makes sense. This might be the first unarmed combat I've played, too.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21

Yellow is the obvious threat at the moment...

I launch a lightning quick jab at the half-orc's exposed flank.

Unarmed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Pounded on by Evril and Artevious, the half-orc stumbles and collapses unconscious on the deck. Unfortunately, Chum is less successful in getting the woman to join him there.

The crazy-eyed woman throws another punch at Chum attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4, to greater effect this time - in the form of a bloody lip for the half-elf - while the others swing again at Eleuterio attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 and (stepping over the half-orc's unconscious form) Evril attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4.

Your actions again.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Chum's head rocks back and feigns a stumble before grabbing the woman's leading leg and abruptly standing back up.

Mechanics:
Yet another trip attempt 1d20 ⇒ 17


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
Your actions again.

Does Fipps seem to be just a fat guy, or is there some muscle there?


Male Human Luring Musketeer 3

Ha! One down! I thought as the yellowish one fell to repeated jabs from my comrades and I. Then the corpulent one graciously stepped into his spot and into my reach. While the rolls of fat may offer him some protection, I aimed for another area, and attempted to box his ears.

Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Some muscle, yes, but not more than, say, the half-orc has.


F: +2 R: +6 W: +3 Per: +10 Init: +3 HP: 18/21
DM Shisumo wrote:
Some muscle, yes, but not more than, say, the half-orc has.

Taking a cue from Poisson, I aim my fists at the fat man's face.

Unarmed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Whoops, I think you're right. Math is hard. Also, I think I got skipped in the second round.

Round 2

"I can handle these two fools, Master Cooper!" Eleuterio cries, blocking the first's blow and ducking under the second's. "Aid Chum if you can, I can smell the crazy on that pirate b*@#~ from here!"

Mechanics:

Attack Fips!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Well, with that roll, Eleuterio, you might not have bothered... ;) But you can take another action now as well.


HP 18/28, AC 18/11/17, F +6, R +3, W +5, Init +1, Per +1

Round 3

The paladin frowns as his fist slams into the fat man's gut, only to see his foe grin at the ineffectual blow. "No, really, I can handle them!" He grabs the man's head and gives him a head butt, shaking away the stars it brings.

Mechanics:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Chum's feigned stumble proves more effective than his previous attempts to knock the woman down, and she tumbles to the deck. Evril and Artevious have no success at battering on the fat man, but Eleuterio's headbutt makes him rock back in surprise and pain.

Looking angry, the crazy-eyed woman stands up again and throws another punch at Chum. Sorry - no Aoo, because you don't threaten. Her punch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. The fat man tries a head butt of his own against Eleuterio 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 while the large-eared woman tries a kick between the paladin's legs 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.

You guys again.


Male Half-elf Storm Druid 3; 21/24 hp

Feigning a whisper, Chum says, "Stay down, Syl, or the others will think you're with them!"

Chum pretends to fake a punch badly.

Bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13 Just having a little fun here - he wants to sow doubt among her friends about her loyalty...

151 to 200 of 1,793 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shisumo's Skull & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.