Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shipmaster Dave's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Pryllin

Skull and Shackles Adventure Path
Part 1 of 6: The Wormwood Mutiny


201 to 250 of 1,501 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Deity

Nakon picks his way slowly through the pigs and animals and listens at the first door he comes to (A7). He hears loud snoring coming from within. He moves carefully around the bottom of the steps up and listens to the door there (A8). From within comes a faint scratching sound, and some quiet clucking. Neither door is locked.


"Sandara Quinn, Cleric o' Besmara from Hell Harbour, at yer service. All I got were the holy symbol an' the book. I didn' steal 'em: I ain't intendin' ta join Jakes Magpie. Cut-Throat gave 'em ta me after a bit o' hagglin'. She takes 'er job serious like, but she can be reasoned with. Besides, I 'elp 'er, she 'elps me. Ye can't 'ave too many friends on a pirate ship. Let's just say I'm not Scourge's favourite at the moment an' indeed, I could use some friends ta watch me back. An' since ye lot so endeared yerselves to 'im, I figure we c'n arrange somethin'."
(Sandara's attitude is helpful)


Male Human Cleric 2 (FC) HP: 14/19 AC: 17

Of course Sandara, you have been most helpful to us so far. Consider me one of your friends. I am Sevien. Hopefully we will have a chance to get to know each other better.
We can arrange to look out for each other.
I have a question about the tactics on this ship.
How does this vessle normally attack others, do they arm the entire crew at that point and then disarm them later or just a select group takes on attacking a ship?


Female Human (Chelaxian) Rogue (scout, smuggler) 1

Not without being Helpful, he doesn't. He's not getting to second base for just Friendly. :P

She gasps and pulls away from him slightly, her fingers creeping up to tug his hand down to her waist, although once she's relocated it, she keeps her fingers tangled with his, intimately. "Jack, I... I'm sorry," she blushes in confusion. "Whatever was in that drink... it's gone to my head. I...." She glances around at the other people still on the deck self-consciously before looking up into his eyes to appeal to him. "I don't mean to be a tease. It's just, I know what it can be like below-decks." She rolls her shoulder to gesture to the rest of the crew in plain sight. "If they all get the idea that I'm... that I'm easy... well, I'm not armed, and you can't follow me around to protect me day and night. It's my first day, and I don't know who I can trust and who I can't. Give me a little time, Jack? And maybe," she smiles promisingly, "a little privacy?"

Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used
Aemilia Fullona wrote:

Not without being Helpful, he doesn't. He's not getting to second base for just Friendly. :P

Feh, he didn't even publicly devote his main story of the evening to you ;).


Dave:

OK I'll leave A7 for now and try the door to A8.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

I suppose it won't surprise you, Sandara, that I have been rallying the other press-ganged together; for protection, as much as for looking for a way to improve our lot. I shall extend this protection to you as well, although you seem to have a comfortable place here on the ship.

Obsidian- going it alone the way you have may get you killed. Allow me to tell you- I too was appalled by the gruesome death that poor man suffered. Ally with us, and we will add revenge to our eventual plans aboard this ship... We could use your strength he offered, extending his hand to shake Obsidian's if he accepted.


"Dunno 'bout attackin' vessels. Been here less than a week. Figure they'd have to arm us, unless th' officers do the fighting while we... dunno."
"And thanks for the mutual protection. I learned right smart to avoid trouble, but there's so much aboard the Wormwood ye're never truly safe. Even the quiet ones."
She looks sympathetically to Lysandra.


"Sure, Miss Aemilia. I didn' mean... Uh, I don't think ye... I, the rum's 'fectin' me too. I better head below." He stands, offering you a hand, leans forward, leans back, looks around, can't quite meet your eyes, then heads below decks. "G'night."


Deity

Nakon:
The door at the bottom of the steps (A8) opens to the smell of rum, goat and spices. None of the light from the far end of the hold pentrates to this end. A quarter of the room is walled off, but there is a black outline that may be a door into it. The cramped and chaotic kitchen holds two wooden worktables, several wooden cupboards, and two small stoves against the port wall. The stoves glow with red embers, burning like eyes and casting eerie reddish shadows around the dark shapes of beasts, barrels and boxes. There is the faintest gleam of something shiny on a bench deep in the blackness.


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0
SD Sandara Quinn wrote:

"Dunno 'bout attackin' vessels. Been here less than a week. Figure they'd have to arm us, unless th' officers do the fighting while we... dunno."

"And thanks for the mutual protection. I learned right smart to avoid trouble, but there's so much aboard the Wormwood ye're never truly safe. Even the quiet ones." She looks sympathetically to Lysandra.

Noting the Besmerian priestess look, Lysandra asks, "If we are never truly safe, how have you managed to stay out of harms way so far?" Glancing over toward Sevien and Obsidian, "I have no desire to deal with what they had to earlier today."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Rogue (scout, smuggler) 1

Up on deck in the evening air, Aemilia is in no hurry to retreat to the dark and smelly hold but feels vulnerable sitting by herself among strangers. She looks around the deck for a group of men, either talking or playing cards or dice, who don't seem too closed off to intrusion by an outsider. Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Dave:

Kitchen, excellent.

Nakon steals into the kitchen, carefully closing the door after him. Moving into its depths and checking the gleam he looks for a knife (or a spike or small cleaver at a pinch he's looking for something he can hide in his vest). He's not bright but cany, he'll look for a spare one if he can, assuming something sitting on the chopping board is more likely to be missed, rusty or in need of a sharpen is fine particularly if he can grab an oilrag or whetstone as well.

Afterwards he will listen at the next door and check for a lock.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

And another if required.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5
Xantrius Casmirre wrote:
Obsidian- going it alone the way you have may get you killed. Allow me to tell you- I too was appalled by the gruesome death that poor man suffered. Ally with us, and we will add revenge to our eventual plans aboard this ship... We could use your strength he offered, extending his hand to shake Obsidian's if he accepted.

Mata looks Casmirre up and down then accepts his hand. "So what are your other plans?"

Then he glancing across at Lysandra and grins "Don't worry that wasn't revenge, revenge looks quite different." he pauses "Well for one person it might look exactly like that."


"I know enough 'bout boats t' avoid th' whip when I focus on their work. An' th' lashes heal. Their other punishments are more severe, though that's th' first keelhauling I ever saw."


Deity

Aemilia:
The games have died down and people have headed below decks for sleep. The overdressed gnome is still talking to Cog. They appear sullen (unfriendly) but Aemilia remembers the gnome smiling at the other women on deck. The last remaining group of men are the silent half-orc and the fat man who swabbed the decks with Lysandra and Sevien. The two of them are chatting with Narwhal and smiling at Aemilia in a nasty way. (hostile)

Nakon:
Upon closing the door, the darkness around Nakon is almost complete. He waits for his eyes to adjust and he can just make out lighter shapes of red tinged darkness against the black. He can barely make out the dull gleam of a cleaver and some knives strewn haphazardly in a corner, one of which appears to be a very sharp dagger. (What do you take? Cleaver? Knife? Dagger?)
Creeping towards what might be another door disturbs a black chicken which squawks underfoot. The next door is silent and locked.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Rogue (scout, smuggler) 1

Shipmaster Dave:
Feeling vulnerable under the gaze of the pirates, Aemilia reluctantly slips belowdecks. She is surprised to see the light of Xantrius' cantrip across the hold and, really, what do the crew normally do? stumble around in the darkness and feel for an empty hammock?, but her eyes harden when she sees the red-haired healer holding court. Staying in the darkness outside the aura of light, she finds a hammock as far from the other press-ganged as possible and turns her back to wait for morning.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

As the first people come down (outside of our press ganged group) come down to sleep mata will say "I think Scourge might kill me next time, I'm going to be doing anything I'm told to do. And believe me you don't want end up strung up in the bottom of the boat."

He will then move to his hamock. He'll try to set his internal clock to wake up before everyone else to do a little spell memorisation.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

With little more to say, Xantrius shook Mata's hand and whispered to him in reply to his question-

I would be master of my own vessel- not merely a press-ganged slave. When the time is right, we'll act.

By the time Aemilia descended, Xantrius had finished his conversation and moved to intercept her, he bowed low in greeting but did not block her passage as he noted her eyes.

If that's taking too much liberty, happy to roll a sense motive. Xantrius doesn't know what has her eyes hardening I figured.


Deity

Light- basically, there's about one lantern per room, generally hanging from the roof near an entrance. To conserve oil, these lanterns are unlit most of the time. The lantern in the lower hold has been extinguished already so crew can sleep. Various crew members have a candle, and a few candles are on a patch of floor, or secured to a wall, but only one or two of these are actually lit. As such, light is dim at best and there are shadows everywhere. Assume any light you see is 'controlled' by someone near it.
Without a light, you have to move through other peoples lights, or pretty much feel your way through the darkness.

Xantrius will need to make a perception check (DC17) to spot Aemilia as she passes through a small patch of candlelight.


Dave:

Can't get used to calling you Dave :)

I guess Nakon will take the very sharp dagger, hoping it won't be missed amongst the rest. He will pay a lot of attention tomorrow when the cook wakes up. If it looks like the theft is discovered he'll probably toss it overboard, a good hiding place seems out of reach for the moment. He'll pay attention for one in the rigging tomorrow.

Having got what he came for and realising he's isn't making any headway against the door without a lot of noise and any more headway here without some light, he heads back the way he came, stopping only to scrape a few fish scales off the chopping block I assume? and carefully closing the door after him.

Let me know if I need more checks, assuming I make it below.

Nakon makes his way to the lower hold quite late, after most have found their hamocks. He finds one with the fewest exposed sides as possible.


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0
SD Sandara Quinn wrote:
"I know enough 'bout boats t' avoid th' whip when I focus on their work. An' th' lashes heal. Their other punishments are more severe, though that's th' first keelhauling I ever saw."

"I practically grew up on my father's ships and know my way around boats as well, but how do you focus on the menial tasks given and yet show what you do know?"


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

With the light situation clarified, Xantrius would definitely be using dancing lights to better illuminate the room.


Deity

Xantrius gets a lot of complaints from pirates attempting to sleep until he moves to the very rear of the hold and keeps his dancing lights down to 1 single faint willow o' wisp.

Nakon:
You may add 1 masterwork dagger to your equipment.


Male Human Cleric 2 (FC) HP: 14/19 AC: 17

We are practically slaves until the opportunity presents itself to be something else. We should make the best of it Lysandra. We will get out of this if we work together.
As it seems we are about done for the day Sevien goes and lays down as his head is already starting to hurt from the drink...

DM Dave:

Not sure what is in the rum, Sevien switches one of his cantrips for Purify Food and Drink, just to be sure tomorrow. He moves his holy symbol to a secure location hidden in his privates for the moment.


Male Human Cleric 2 (FC) HP: 14/19 AC: 17

BTW I am on vacation starting Sat. for a week. I will be sitting around the pool/beach for a week though with wifi so I expect to be able to post a couple of times a days. But just in case I disappear for a day you know why.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

I'm at a conference this weekend, I'll try to check when I get home and update if required but may not get a chance. David and Daniel I should see Travis so I can say hi from you if you want.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14


Deity

Most of the free hammocks are down the far end of the hold. You all quickly drift off into an exhausted sleep, swaying in your hammocks from the ship and swaying in your heads from the rum.

Aemilia:
Aemilia wakes almost instantly as the rough hands move under her clothes. The only light is a faint glow from a candle stub on the floor nearby. Standing over it, and her, is the ugly fat man who spent the day swabbing decks and scowling at her. His face is barely illuminated from the sliver of light below, but now there is a huge grin covering it.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Rogue (scout, smuggler) 1

Shipmaster Dave:
"You didn't ask nicely," Aemilia hisses angrily but quietly at the pirate. She tries to kick him away with her foot, but the hammock swings wildly with her movement and her blow comes nowhere close to connecting. As the hammock swings up, she takes the opportunity to roll out on the opposite side than her attacker is standing so he'll have to grab her across it.

Assumptions: first, that it's been more than 5 hours since she drank the rum so she's no longer fatigued; second, that since he's using both hands he's unarmed and can't make attacks of opportunity unless he has Improved Unarmed Strike; third, that she can have a normal round of action rather than a surprise round. Unarmed strike 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 damage 1d3 ⇒ 1 Move action: get out of hammock. Acrobatics, if needed, to keep her feet under her 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 She's being as quiet as possible so as not to wake anyone else.

Yep, that's my dice; she's never going to make 2nd level. :P


Deity

Aemilia:
Aemilia is still somewhat disorientated from the rum but senses, waking so quickly, that little time has passed at all. The grin vanishes from his face as Aemilia hurls herself away from him, fists at the ready. For a brief second he looks genuinely confused, then the scowl returns.
"Well, stay outta me bed then, slut!" he hisses. He treads on the candle stub, plunging the hold into total darkness, and Aemilia hears him climb into the warm hammock.

"Hey Fipps. At least now ye' can say you 'ad girl in yer bed."
There's some sniggering and voices from nearby.
"Shut it. Tryin' sleep o'er 'ere."
"Yer jus' jealous."
"Shut it!"
"Shhh!"


Female Human (Chelaxian) Rogue (scout, smuggler) 1

Shipmaster Dave:
Really? Everyone else comes down early, chooses whichever hammocks they want in a big slumber-party block, and just happens to select the unclaimed ones no one makes them move out of, but Aemilia waits for most of them to be filled before trying to choose an empty one and is the one to get hassled? :P

Left in the darkness with no other options, Aemilia lowers herself to the deck and finds her way by feel under the hammocks to the edge of the hold, resigned to another night sleeping on the rough wooden planks, though this time without a knot on her head to help her rest.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Xantrius rested, satisfied with his efforts thus far aboard the ship. He had made several allies already and no doubt his stellar performance would be remembered.


Deity

Day 2

You all sleep soundly, helped by the fatigue from rum and chores. By morning, the aches and pains are reduced to a gentle throb and your heads barely swim, except Aemilia who is stiff and sore. (Everyone including Aemilia - Get back 1 point of Con and lose all fatigue)

Mata has woken early and studied his book despite the darkness, while the occasional sailor claws their way out of bed, one lighting a dim candle to see by. When someone lights the bullseye lantern and its piercing beam illuminates the lower hold, more bodies move, writhe and clamber slowly from bed. However, after a few seconds a bell tolls on deck and the mass of pirate bodies becomes a whirlwind of activity as they leap from their hammocks and race up the stair.
You rush to follow, possibly guessing why the hammocks near that end of the hold were already claimed, but six pirates block your access as you reach the stairs.

"In a hurry?" laughs Narwhal.
The muttering human female with the wide smirk and constantly moving eyes stands beside him, and the half-orc mute beside her. On Narwhal's other side is the fat man with the shaved head and beside him, the tall, graceful, large eared woman.
Behind them, at the base of the stairs stands a big Rahadoumi male human with a permanent scowl, whom Nakon recognises from the crow's nest. None of them are holding weapons, but none of them move to let you through.

A couple of sailors loiter on the stairs to watch.
(Everybody roll for initiative... just in case :-)

SD Dave:
Narwhal1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Syl1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Jake1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Fipps1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Aretta1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Mahaeem1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Initiative

Xantrius raised an eyebrow at the men blocking his path as he attempted to recall if any of them had looked upon him favourably thus far. While he did not shy away, he had made sure that at the least the big man Nakon was further forward than he was.

I'll venture a guess. Xantrius said slowly. This is the part of the drama where the new press-ganged are beset by the cronies of the villain of the vessel- and soundly sent sprawling to the deck by said press-ganged, much to the amusement of the audience he threatened, his eyes fixed on the scowling Rahadoumi's after a friendly wink to the assembled sailors who watched.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Intimidate to demoralise Rahadoumi


Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 (seize domain power)

Nakon moves forward nearly cheek to the jowl with the sailors in front as if to walk straight through them. He growls.


Male Human Cleric 2 (FC) HP: 14/19 AC: 17

So we are lone except for them and us?
Init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Whispers to Lysandra, DC15 perception
Lysandra, move quickly to the back of the boat at least 30 feet away, trust me I can protect us, but I don't want to hurt any of us, please trust me?!?!


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Ok...I think." she says, doing as was asked of her.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Mata will use his "Forewarned" to hide his spell book when people light candles and wander the around the cabin. Assuming I have a full hour? I will update my profile tomorrow with the spells I have memorized.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

He will attempt to properly hide the spellbook and then roll out of bed onto his feet.


Deity

Xantrius' jibe brings a chuckle from the stairs and the big man looks back uncertainly at the audience. (Shaken)
Lysandra and Aemilia back away down the hold at Sevien's suggestion, but Nakon marches straight forward into the pirates, and fists start flying.

SD Dave:
1d2 ⇒ 2 - 1=Fipps, 2=Nakon
Aemilia 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Laying Down the Law
Round 1

Initiative

Aretta
Lysandra
Sevien
Jake
Narwhal
Mata
Maheem (Shaken)
Syl
Aemilia
Nakon
Fipps
Xantrius

Aretta
Fist 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage (nonlethal) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The big eared woman swings at Nakon, a mighty blow that he casually sidesteps, as the bald, fat man comes for him also.

(Lysandra and Sevien are up but everyone can post if they wish.)


Male Human Cleric 2 (FC) HP: 14/19 AC: 17

As Lysandra moves back and away from the rest of them...suddenly a duplicate of Sevien appears Move action
You wish to see what we are capable of, feel the Kiss of Asmodeus
Channel negative energy, exclude all of us DC 18 Willpower save1d6 ⇒ 6

A wave of death eminates from Sevien, washing over everyone except for the small group defending themselves.

If I need to move to miss any innocents I will.


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0

Lysandra stays back, waiting to heal any of fellow press-ganged crew members that are in need.

Delay.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Quite some time until Xantrius' action so i'll sit tight until then.


Deity

By throwing himself against the hull of the ship and falling back away from Lysandra, Sevien is able to exclude the viewers on the stairs and his allies hanging back. (Move action, so no duplicate this round.)
Still, the burst of power almost completely fills the lower hold, slamming into the brutes before you.

SD Dave:
Narwhal 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Syl 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Jake 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Fipps 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Aretta 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Mahaeem 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

They all scream in anger and surprise as the lethal damage burns away at their very being.
The half-orc and the dwarf retreat away from you all, Narwhal scowling behind the stairs while Jake pushes past the onlookers and heads above decks.

(Mata next)


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Hmmm, that seemed to break them, I could probably just walk up onto deck.

Mata moves up to the apparent leader (Narwhal?) "Conflict makes you stronger" and hits him in the stomach.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Possible critical

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Deity

Mata pushes past the big Rahadoumi man and the wiry woman before they can react. There is an audible crack as the half-orc's fist smashes round into the dwarf's chest. Narwhal is lifted into the air, slams into the hull of the ship and slides unmoving to the floorboards.

The big Rahadoumi steps away from the stairs, his hands palm outwards as he backs to the hull trying to keep his distance from both Sevien and Mata, a task made harder by now being between them.

The wiry woman flees up the stairs muttering in a low voice, "Keelhauling for murder, fun if you're neither."

Aemilia hangs back keeping her distance even from Lysandra.

(Nakon :-)


Looking disdainfully at the pirates, Nakon simply keeps walking up the steps and toward the deck, swinging his fists only at anyone offering resistance.

Move and ready unarmed attack.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

And the AOO to any unarmed attack I provoke.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 2- HP 16/17, AC15, CMD14, F+2, R+4, W+1, 4/10 BP Used, 3/3 Lvl 1 Spells Used

How many left looking for a fight?


I gathered everyone but the yet to act "Fipps" (and possibly yes because he is yet to act) but waiting for confirm.


Deity

With no one blocking the way anymore, Nakon moves easily to the stairs and climbs them.

The tall woman doesn't interfere and the fat man with the shaved head lets Nakon go, instead advancing on Sevien.
"You wanna play for keeps, eh?" he snarls pulling a dagger as he moves.

Dagger 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage (lethal) 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The blade slices across Sevien's chest, glancing off some ribs and leaving a line of blood.

With two pirates heading upstairs, two standing back warily away from Sevien and a fifth in a heap on the floor, only the bald fat man remains.
Lysandra and Aemilia are at the far end of the hold, but only Lysandra, ready, could reach Sevien with a move. (35')
Xantrius, having held back just a step is almost halfway between the stairs and Sevien, easily able to reach everyone.

201 to 250 of 1,501 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shipmaster Dave's Skull and Shackles 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.