Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shipmaster Dave's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Pryllin

Skull and Shackles Adventure Path
Part 1 of 6: The Wormwood Mutiny


651 to 700 of 1,503 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Thanks, I was wondering.

Mata reachs out with an unsteady to get a mug and carefully puts it to his lips before downing quickly.

Fort: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7
Con damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Con=3

Mata drops and holds his hand over his mouth for a moment before retrieving the other mug and drinking this one slowly and carefully.

Fort: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1
Con damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Con=1

Mata sways for moment the mug droped but manages to stay upright. "yuuur tun...."


Deity

Jape's eyes focus on Mata and he raises the mug to his lips ever so daintily and tips his head back.

SD Dave:
Fort: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Con Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

His head goes back, followed by the rest of him and he crashes onto his back on the deck, his head bouncing hollowly off the hardwood floor.
Cheers go up from various members of the crew, and silvers change hands.
Crew start heading belowdecks, to get their sleep for the morrow.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Sevien shakes his head and goes to bed, he doesn't have the energy to strike up a conversation with anyone tonight.
Tomorrow he plans to try and get his other equipment back....


I did give Xantrius 66gp I believe. 2/3 of the 100gp curse. Don't think he's spent much.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

He is saving like a miser.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used
Sevien the Black wrote:

Sevien approaches Xantrius after his performance but waits for the others to leave....

It seems we have both been busy building alliances. This may seem bookish to you but I would like to compare notes and decide who else we want to try and bring over to our side.
From what I have seen a little over half the crew stands with us, but we need a clear advantage before...well, you know.
What do you think Xantrius who should we invite to stand with us?
...he whispers

I haven't forgotten this but I need the Campaign Info tab (aka Xantrius' notes on how to win friends and influence people :P) and can't currently get to it.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Mata stumbles down to bed, falling over several times along the way.


Deity

Day 11

Another perfect day dawns. The golden rays of the sun peep over the distant horizon, the smooth blue sea whispers gently against the hull and a soft breeze billows the Wormwood's sails... while two psychopaths scream at you to shut up and line up. Mister Plugg and Master Scourge do a lot of their shouting from near Mata today.
(Mata heals back 1 Con overnight.)
"Sandara, Aemilia- man the bilges. Tilly and Rosie- rat catchers. Giffer, Jack and MATA- REPAIRS! Jape and Lysandra- hauling ropes. Shivikah and Fipps- runners. Cog, Badger, Aretta and Sevien- swab the decks. Conchobhar and Narwhal- mainsails. Barefoot- lookout. Ratline- line work. Maheem- upper rigging. Syl- rigging repair. Nakon- rope work. Xantrius- get Kroop to give ye some work fer a change."

Kroop is about in the kitchen, searching for ingredients for dinner. He finds something wilted and brown that may have once been a vegetable, sniffs it and tosses it into a pot as Xantrius arrives. "'Til b' fine. G'm'rn'ng. W'b runnin' lows'n st'ff. Outta cr'bs too."

Sevien- Swab the Decks (DC 10 Strength or Constitution check)
Lysandra- Hauling Rope and Knot Work (DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Strength check and DC 10 Constitution check)
Mata- Repairs (DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check)
Nakon- Rope Work (DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check)
Xantrius- Cooking (No roll)


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Sevien grabs Mata and begins to examine him just before they go on deck,
If you get yourself killed you will be of little use to us. I don't have the power yet to re-animate your corpse.
Stay away from the grog for a while to let you gain your strength back or you will get yourself killed. I am going to get my Healing kit back today, I have some things in it that can help you.

Con check focused 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 4 = 25

He stops by Xantrius at some point during the day for a moment, Do you think you can convince the person who has our gear to return my Healer's Kit so I can see to Mata?


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

"Grog want kill me, but I don't plan to go near it for a while, don't worry."

Mata winces when ever he is shouted at but a grin crosses his face. That's right you lost again. When told he is doing repairs he is suspicious but quickly finds some shade to sit in while fixing an old pulley. He works hard all day not wanting to take a lashing today.

dex check +4 for concentrating: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 4 = 25


Nakon seems annoyed by another day on the deck but carries out his tasks with his usual skill, relishing in the uneasiness that most of the crew has around him.

Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16

CLW on myself for last night. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0

Profession (Sailor): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Constitution: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Plugg emerges from the captain's cabin with four crab pots and looks about the deck.
"You, you, you an' you." He gestures at Nakon, Mata, Sevien and Lysandra.
"Get yer pretty boy up 'ere. Cap'n wants fresh crab fer supper."

Plugg points to a reef lying some 200 feet north of the ship.
"Ye're t' swim t' th' reef, fill th' pots wit' crabs, an' swim back. If'n it ain't too hard fer ye."

(Swim check to reef. Perception or Survival to spot a crab. Swim check to catch it.)


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Sevien tries not to give Plugg a look like go f75k yourself....

He then casts waits for some of the others before trying to swim over...
swim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 do we just need one check to go 200ft?

perception to spot a crab 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
swim to catch one 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Just before they jump in, Can we just take one of the small boats to the reef rather than brave being eaten by a shark or giant squid or something of that nature?


Female Taldane Human Bard (Sea Singer) 1 / Cleric of Besmara 0

Hearing Sevien's comment, Lysandra mutters to herself, "You know damned well, that's what the bastard wants...." before diving in.

Swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Nakon shrugs, stripping off his heavy hide armour and securing his knife before diving smoothly into the water.

Swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Mata makes sure his sword is scure and jumps in to the water, eagar to get away from his captives without thinking about how sore and tired he is or if it is a trap.

Swim (default strength): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Not having swum before and in not the best physical condition he starts to struggle for a moment. While under water he'll pull his sword out as comes to the surface will under his breath say "Hsifeh tfos nif" Casting Touch of sea, using my bound item ability. Do you want a concentration roll? If so I'll use Prescience

Mata seems suddenly to get the hang of swimming and swims out to the reef while keeping his hands and feet under the water. Mata won't use his full speed instead keeping up with who ever is fastest. Once at the reef he quickly looks around for a crab while he still has the spell up. perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 If he spots a crab quickly he'll use the spell to take 10 and get 22 to catch it. If he doesn't spot it quickly he'll stand on the reef looking carefully for a crab (take 20 for the perception give a 19) and swim to catch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Either way
Mata turns away from the boat and says "Seems to me this is first time in a while and maybe the last time that we have been alone and can plan. I've been acting the fool but I am no fool. I have been trying to provoke some of the more set against us into a stupid action and while it has been an entertaining past time I'm not good at it, is there something else I could be doing to help more?"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Sevien shakes his head, Yes protect myself and Xantrius. We are building a strong coalition in the crew with our group and are slowly winning more and more of them over to our side.
We don't want to start a fight until we know we can win it! The opportunity will present itself, but until then we should try to fit in.
By the way your acting has been exceptional...
he waits for a little anger to appear on Mata's face before grinning.

Don't worry my friend, our time will come...yes it will, have patience. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I plan to eat a mighty helping.
We will feast on the pain and suffering of our enemies. You will taste their blood and I will commit their souls to an eternity of pain and suffering in the pits of hell if I can manage it.
a zeal is evident in the devil worshippers eyes....


Deity

The waters are calm and clear, making the swim to the reef almost pleasant. There's even a few places on the reef where you can stand while keeping your head above the water.

Sevien barely looks about as he delivers his speech to Mata.
Mata's spell allows him to glide easily through the water, and he dives down upon a hapless crab and returns it to a crab pot.
While more conventional in her movement, Lysandra also spots something orange scuttling amongst the colourful fish darting in and about the rocks and coral. With a few deft kicks she returns a second crab for the pot.
Nakon's powerful muscles propel him effortlessly through the water and his sharp eyes easily make out several crabs hiding amongst the shoals. But a sudden movement draws Nakon's eye as a crab darts for cover.

Swimming up from the depths, two creatures seem to have noted your arrival. Half lobster and half eel, they are each about the size of a dog, with blood-red spines running the lengths of their winding bodies. Driven by their writhing tails they rush through the crystal water towards you with their spiky claws outstretched. (Range 100')

Trouble in the Sun
Round 1

Lysandra Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Mata Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Nakon Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Sevien Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Xantrius Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Critters Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Initiative
Nakon
Critters
Mata
Sevien
Xantrius
Lysandra

Effects
- Underwater Combat- Firm footing (-2 attack/half damage S & B weapons, half movement)

(Nakon, thanks. Everyone can chime in as you wish.)


Ah for second level only. DM note I'll always use my ability to roll initiative twice on myself unless I say otherwise.

Nakon smiles at the prospect of combat. Drawing his knife and swimming forward in front of the others 15 feet he runs the blade across his thumb and incants a spell. Magic weapon.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Crab Catching-

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

On his turn, Nakon, don't go any further out. Wait for them to come to us and I will draw the life out of them and send them to the depths!
Ready an action to release a negative energy balst as soon as they are both in range.
channel negative energy to damage DC 18 willpower save excluding the party 1d6 ⇒ 1
heh, you knew the one was coming sooner or later...


Deity

The creatures writhe forward with amazing speed splitting up as they approach Nakon until they are just out of his reach. (Range 20' or 5' diagonals from Nakon)

As they arrive, Sevien channels a burst of negative energy. The eerie feeling of loss creeps over you all, but the coral around you loses its bright colours, instantly bleaching to grey, while dozens of tropical fish start floating to the surface. The two attacking creatures shudder visibly, but do not retreat.

(Mata, Xantrius and Lysandra...)


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Can we reach them while remaining on the reef?


Assume thats covered under the firm footing note above.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

With a grin, Xantrius produced the banner that represented the loose organisation he and Sevien had banded together and declared-

Soon, we shall be as free upon a ship as we stand here on this rock- these vile sea creatures shall not break us! They are merely a taste of what is to come when we feed Plugg to the sharks! At them!

Inspire Courage + Flagbearer- +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects, a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, a +1 competence bonus on attack rolls and weapon damage rolls.

IC rounds- 1/8 used.

Incidentally, Xantrius' attack roll penalties for underwater combat are reduced by 1 due to his trait Touched by the Sea.


Competence and morale bonus, sweet!


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Thought i'd spell it out as hardly anyone applied the bonuses correctly last fight.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Mata will draw his sword and cast mage armour if he can 5 foot step towards it (not sure if that is possible even when standing on coral. If I can reach it next turn and attack I'll use a prescience at the beginning of the round.)

Current stats:
HP:7 (low con) AC:15 Prescience:5/5


Deity

Water is displaced around Mata leaving what appears to be flat solid bubbles where his Mage Armour appears. He draws his sword and wades forward against the push of the waters.
(I forgot you can't draw as part of a move without +1 BAB. Since it becomes irrelevant next level, I'll let Mata and Nakon get away with it.)

A slight wind picks up as Xantrius gives his speech and the wet rag unfurls to reveal its proud emblem, invigorating you all.

(Lysandra still to jump in, but I'll get next round started anyways)


Deity

With the timely warning from Nakon of the approach of the predators, you ready yourselves as the creatures move in on Nakon snapping their claws.

Trouble in the Sun

Round 2

Initiative
Nakon
Critters
Mata
Sevien
Xantrius
Lysandra

Effects
- Underwater Combat- Firm footing (-2 attack/half damage S & B weapons, half movement)
- Difficult Terrain- no 5' steps without swim speed- water depth 5' (fortunately no dwarves, gnomes or halflings in party :-)
- Inspire Courage- +1 TH, +1 Dam (competence), +1 save vs charm & fear (morale)
- Flagbearer- +1 TH, +1 Dam (morale), +1 save vs charm & fear (morale)
- Magic Weapon (Nakon)- +1 TH, +1 Dam (enhancement)
- Mage Armour (Mata)- +4 AC (armour)


Bah I'm always reminding others of that and get tripped up, sorry DM.

Nakon draws his knife and standing firm on the reef at the point of the triangle he readies for the creature's approach, keeping his moves defensive for now.

Dagger (p): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 7 (mw, fb/ic, footing, fighting defensively)
1d4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 10 (mw, peg leg, fb/ic)

+2 AC


Deity

Warily, the creatures split and come at Nakon from both sides.
The first darts aside from the big man's razor sharp dagger and rakes a sharp claw at him.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
But avoiding the blow keeps the creature at bay and hampers it's own stike.

The second creature uses the distraction to tear at Nakon's exposed back.
Claw (flanking): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
But the shark shaman is ready and just manages to twist away from the groping spikes.

The rest of you leap into action.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Sevien slams more negative energy into them.
Negative Energy atk dam 1d6 ⇒ 4 Willpower Save DC 18
and watches in satisfaction as they begin to wither and squirm from the life sapping energy...


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

His oratory continuing as he urged his company to stand and fight, Xantrius's left hand waved the unfurled flag to and fro as he readied his serrated metal whip with his right. When he spotted an opening, the weapon darted into the melee, expertly angled so that the sea creature became bruised and debilitated rather than slashed and cut.

Non-Lethal Attack with Whip (Underwater Penalties Halved, +1 IC, +1 Flagbearer): 1d20 + 2 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 18

Non-Lethal Damage (3 points due to halving): 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 6

I reckon Kroop might be able to make a nice meal for Plugg and the commanders out of one of these, me muckers... I'm taking one alive! he shouted with a grin as he scored a hit.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

I hope I get all the modifiers correct.

Mata pause for a moment to invision his charge.
prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 2 4 remaining

Having seen himself fall he moves towards the creatures careful to keep his footing and when and then swings.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 20 Ic, Flag and water
Damage: 2d4 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 13 /2 for water=6

Current stats:

Ac=15
HP=7/7
Prescience=4/5


Deity

SD Dave:
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Mata surges through the waters and drives his falchion into one of the creatures. The blade slides easily through its shell and creamy ichor seeps into the waters. (1st or 2nd?)

Sevien's wave of dark energy fills both creatures, and they shudder under the unholy effect.

Xantrius' whip lashes out and smashes into another creature leaving a raw mark on its dark hide. (1st or 2nd?)

(Lysandra? Jump in any time. Will start up Rnd 3, then vanish for a weekend away. :-)


Deity

Trouble in the Sun
Round 3

Initiative
Nakon
Critters
Mata
Sevien
Xantrius
Lysandra

Effects
- Underwater Combat- Firm footing (-2 attack/half damage S & B weapons, half movement)
- Difficult Terrain- no 5' steps without swim speed- water depth 5' (fortunately no dwarves, gnomes or halflings in party :-)
- Inspire Courage- +1 TH, +1 Dam (competence), +1 save vs charm & fear (morale)
- Flagbearer- +1 TH, +1 Dam (morale), +1 save vs charm & fear (morale)
- Magic Weapon (Nakon)- +1 TH, +1 Dam (enhancement)
- Mage Armour (Mata)- +4 AC (armour)

While both creatures continue their assault, their careless enthusiasm has waned with the unexpected counterattack. While one creature continues to grasp for Nakon, the other splits its attention between him and the attacking Mata.


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

Happy for you to assign hits, without a map I struggle and i'm happy with you assigning it if I don't specify.


Round 3

Nakon pivots and strikes at the creature Xantrius did not attack, driving his blade deep.

Dagger (p): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20 (mw, fb/ic, footing)
1d4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 9 (mw, peg leg, fb/ic)


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Which every was closer lets say number 1d2 ⇒ 2

Jumping ahead to keep things moving, if the thing's action kills Mata this doesn't happen[/ooc

Mata envisions an over the head slash in his head.
prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 10[ooc] 3 remaining
He sees it connect but through the water it is unclear if it bounces off the shell of not. Without the time to think about it he quickly changes the stroke to cutting thrust. Also against creature number 2 it is still up.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 22 IC, flag and water
Damage: 2d4 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 16/2 for water=8

Spoiler:
HP=7
AC=15
Prescience=3/5


Deity

The creature is too slow as Nakon's quick thrust buries his dagger to the hilt in the creature's throat. It shudders, twitches, shakes and then violently thrashes, its claws working at a frenetic pace.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
(Poison- save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Str; cure 1 save.)

Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
(Poison- save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Str; cure 1 save.)
Nakon is brutally raked in the ensuing frenzy. Then, just as suddenly, the body falls still and sinks slowly in the salty water.

The other creature swipes cautiously at Mata.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
(save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Str; cure 1 save. Don't forget Con penalties :-)

Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
The creature manages to grab Mata with one claw, but the other goes wide, opening the creature up to the powerful half-orc.

Mata's response almost takes the creature's head off, but it too goes into a terrible fit and its sharp claws tear at everything within reach- Nakon and Mata.
Claw (Nakon): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Claw (Mata): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Having seen the Death Frenzy of the initial creature, however, both Nakon and Mata are able to avoid the poisonous claws and spines, though Mata only just as his mystical armour turns aside the blow.

The peaceful sound of the waves lapping at the reef return after the chaos abates.


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Fort save: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2
strength damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Hp=5/7
Strength=16
prescience=3/5


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Those were rather nasty, anyone need healing? We can then grab the needed crabs.

How bad is Nakon hurt?


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

"I'm fine, Nakon took the worst of it. Though it does sting more than you would expect for such a small claw."
fort save round 2: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (15) - 4 = 11
str damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
HP=5/7
Str=14


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) HP: 25/25 AC: 16

Let me look at those!
He looks over the two of them, looks over to Xantrius, It would be helpful to have my healer's kit. Next time you see the person who has our equipment if you could get it back it would be good.

heal treat poison DC 20 Mata 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
You are probably poisoned, here wash it our really good and tie it off it with this. rips off a piece of his wet shirt.

heal treat poison DC 20 Nakon 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Mata, you get +4 to your next save. Nakon, you are on your own :)


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

When I get a chance to post i'll be giving one of you a saving throw re-roll (i'll have to retcon it).


Male Half-Orc Wizard 2 - HP 11/21, 0 non-lethal, AC15, CMD16, F+2, R+1, W+2, Prescience 0/5

Don't bother giving Mata a reroll I'm unlikely to make them current, but some help swimming back with no strength might needed (:

"Oh, ok, thank you. Should we try to collect some poison or something?"

fort save rd 3: 1d20 - 4 + 4 ⇒ (20) - 4 + 4 = 20

"You are really good, I feel much better."


Male Human (Taldan) Buccaneer 3- HP 25/25, AC15, CMD15, F+3, R+4, W+1, 0/12 BP Used, 0/4 Lvl 1 Spells Used

This is something I would have done as an immediate action in Round 3 the moment the critters went down, I took this spell for moments like this. I've just been crazy busy again sorry.

With a final cry of Victory! Xantrius weaved a swift spell with a quick motion of hand, infusing his magic into the end of his inspiration with a wave of the flag.

Re-roll on Mata's first failed fort save after the initial one-

Fort Re-Roll: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (15) - 4 = 11

Worth a shot.

651 to 700 of 1,503 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shipmaster Dave's Skull and Shackles 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.