Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.


3,151 to 3,200 of 6,703 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>

and... note that Kzrira will be out until you awaken her. It is well past midnight at this point and I'll start forced march procedures for fatigue if you continue exploring. I'd advise resting somewhere.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

I was going to suggest that soon too. I want spells! Do the rest of you think we should finish this misty area?


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I am already sleeping. Zzzzzz.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Yes, lets finish exploring the mist and then rest up, I still have a few spells left and would like to get some use out of my Mirror Image.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Lol - I got 5 images dammit, and I am going to get something to attack me until they are all gone. Faelar stomps his foot like a child who just got a new toy and has been told he cannot play with it until after church.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Finish the mist and then withdraw


Certainly. Anyone not resting give me a DC 12 fort save or suffer 1d6 ⇒ 2 non-lethal and gain the fatigued condition...


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Fort 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Auri seems still rather excited from all the adventure.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I'm still sleeping since nobody has felt like awaking me.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

You're crazy and Karethas is happy to let you sleep it off :-). If we are saving for fatigue, then we should probably camp. I say we go back up to the area where the werelion thing was sleeping.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I only shot the bard. Look at the positive, it stopped him from dancing for a minute.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

But I like his dancing...I agree Amir would let the woman rest. And I agree that we need to wrap up with the mist before making camp or anything else.

Fort 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
C'mon lets drag the girl and get this finished.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

I bend down to pick Kzrira up, but a twinge of pain shoots through my wound and I remember what she did, so instead I grab one of her arms while someone grabs the other and begin to drag her through the Breath.

I will play with my new toy :)


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

FORT SAVE: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12(1 Base, +0 Con, +1 Cloak)Whew!

"Alright then, lets finish this area and then get some rest!"


Though somewhat tired from a long day searching for the shrine, fighting a were-lion, and exploring; you find new energy in seeing the little dragon eagerly bounce back into the mist. Amir and Faelar each grab one of Kzrira's arms and drag her along.

You pass back into the golden fog and the passage containing the eery whispering statues.

and another DC 16 fort save all around or confused.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I have a bad feeling about this ...

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 (That's a definite fail.)
Confusion d% : 1d100 ⇒ 68
Not sure if I can injure myself with Kzrira, as I don't have anything else in hand ... but if I can somehow hurt myself with her arm then I deal 1d8 ⇒ 8 damage to myself.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

It's a will save, isn't it?


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I believe it was a Will save I made initially. Just roll it and list your modifiers for both. I am sure Voodoo will use the correct one.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

1d20 ⇒ 15+2 for Fort, +6 for Will


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

1d20 ⇒ 9


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Yeah no good...1d100 ⇒ 86


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Lol - Amir agrees that Faelar is an impostor, see.

Zzzzzzz.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Or is it you Kzrira as you are the closest one to him as he is holding you?


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Hmmm, since he is holding me, I would think that he is not holding a weapon, so his attacks will likely be unarmed non-lethal. Plus, he has to drop me which might wake me up so that I can start shooting my mates again.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Fort 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
...and then 1d100 ⇒ 8

Auri keeps bouncing on. At least until Faelar loses the plot.
With his friends going crazy, it occurs to Auri that more planning is needed, just after he slows his friends down a notch.

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Posion.
DC 13 Fort save Faelar, or you are napping too.


Karethas ibn Faradin wrote:
It's a will save, isn't it?

double checked and it is a Fort save. basically it is a poison gas effect.


Initiative rolls:

Auri 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Amir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Karethas 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Faelar 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

And it's crazy time again (except Karethas). I dun tried to warn you.

The yellow mist quickly enfolds you and Faelar notices that it appears to issue from the mouths of the sagely statues that line the path. He stops and looks more closely and now he can hear their mocking questions as their eyes flash with amusement. "Who are you? What do you know? A long lived fool who will never discover anything of note."

Faelar is filled with rage at the mocking sages and headbutts the nearest one tearing open his forehead. -8 ouch The insane elf turns back to the others laughing as blood pours from his face. It is obvious to Amir that Faelar has become possessed by the same evil spirit as Kzrira and he takes a swing as the little dragon swoops in to deliver a sting that will hopefully slow the crazed bard down.
so unarmed attack from Amir and I need Karethas' action.

Round 2
Faelar
Amir
Karethas
Auri


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

I tried to heed your warning...
Karethas' eyes widen as suddenly it seems like he has stepped into a madhouse. He backs out of the mist and quickly casts a spell.

Cast Hydraulic Push to push Amir out of the mist and closer to himself.
CMB for bullrush is 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11 CL+INT


Male Elf Bard - 6

Knowledge (Arcana) : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24 (What do I know of talking statues that don't move?

Even though enraged and bloody I try to think of an answer for these questions, when I feel a short stabbing pain in my neck, I turn to see Auri hovering behind me.

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Seeing that the backstabbing dragon is attacking me as well I draw my blade, ready for a fight, "I've had enough of you all attacking me, En Garde!"

Auri, you forgot to roll for the miss chance, due to the images.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Mirror chance...1d6 ⇒ 2
Next round, Auri will shut his eyes and just go 50/50 using Blindsense/no visibility instead, better odds! :p


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Kzrira rolls over and curls up happily asleep while her crazed companions battle it out.


ah, nothing like confusion. it's like putting the game on auto-pilot. the GM can just sit back and enjoy the show ; ) I'll just assume Amir hits a mirror image.
NOTES on confusion. No AoOs. New roll on the action table each round except when you are attacked, you attack back.

Amir takes a swing at the cluster of Faelars and one disappears as his fist moves through it. Incredibly, a surge of water bubbles up from the old flagstones and crashes over the old rogue, but he resists the force of Karethas' conjuration.

The dragon's sting is on target, but only causes another Faelar to pop like an air bladder. The four remaining Faelars smile through the dripping blood as they draw their blades.

Round 2
Faelar
Amir
Karethas
Auri


Faelar Braegen wrote:
Knowledge (Arcana) : 1d20+15 (What do I know of talking statues that don't move?

that half of a duck equals yellow strawberry fuzz? you're crazy, what do you know?


Karethas:
Give me a DC 18 will save or fall asleep. Also give me a DC 26 Perception.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

WILL SAVE: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20(4 Base, +1 Wis, +1 Cloak)
PERCEPTION CHECK:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21(4 rank, +1 Wis) Come on 20!
Nope!


Male Elf Bard - 6
Quote:
that half of a duck equals yellow strawberry fuzz? you're crazy, what do you know?

I know that one half of the duck equals a yellow strawberry fuzz ... but not what the other half is equal to.

1 : Amir, 2 : Auri : 1d2 ⇒ 1

Seeing the old man try to punch me and hit a clone; which bursts into a flock of ravens before flying into the air and dissipating, I thrust my blade towards him. I have clearly had enough of being attacked by my so-called allies.

Rapier Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Rapier Critical Confirmation : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Rapier Damage : 1d6 ⇒ 4

Good thing I don't do a lot of damage, sorry Amir."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Make sure you roll a d100 every round. You only have a 1 in 4 shot of deciding to attack whoever is near.


Kzrira Maiwith wrote:
Make sure you roll a d100 every round. You only have a 1 in 4 shot of deciding to attack whoever is near.

actually text says you automatically attack attackers.

confused text:
Any confused creature who is attacked automatically attacks its attackers on its next turn, as long as it is still confused when its turn comes. Note that a confused creature will not make attacks of opportunity against anything that it is not already devoted to attacking (either because of its most recent action or because it has just been attacked).


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Confused 1d100 ⇒ 25 - Apparently not!

Auri keeps at Faelar.

Sting 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Hits? 1d4 ⇒ 1
D13 Fort save or nap it off.

Bite 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage 1d2 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 = 1 non lethal.
Hits? 1d4 ⇒ 4


The Faelars turn on Amir, the several sword tips uniting as the blade pierces the old rogue's side.

Round 2
Faelar-x
Amir
Karethas
Auri-x


Male Elf Bard - 6

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

So I finally fall asleep then ... at last. I can't believe I made the first save!


Amir, Karethas? weekend's over, back to work : )


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Sorry for the delay!
Karethas wracks his brain for any idea of how to help out in this situation. "If any of you can control yourselves in there, then drag out who ever is down and we'll hope that they recover their wits before they wake up." Just keep them away from me


Amir is left bleeding from the wound and swings again at the laughing Faelars. This time his fist connects with jaw and the Faelar he hits does not disappear. The Faelars thrust at the unarmed man and then collapse as the psuedodragon venom takes hold. Faelar- 2 non-lethal and you do get an AoO on Amir.

Karethas:
DC 20 will save this time and a DC 20 perception


Male Elf Bard - 6

Attack of Opportunity : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

VooDoo:
WILL SAVE: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20(4 Base, +1 Wis, +1 Cloak)
PERCEPTION CHECK:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16(4 rank, +1 Wis)
Kicking butt on those will saves....not so much on the perception


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Haha! Old man takes out the wispy elf. I am a titan! Sorry, back in the fold and should be more present.

Seven hells you treacherous lot, the Vaultmaster damn you murderous dopplegangers that have replaced my friends!


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Zzzzzzzz.


and then there were three...

Round 3
Amir
Karethas
Auri


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

come at me bro!

3,151 to 3,200 of 6,703 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.