Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.


1,851 to 1,900 of 6,987 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Faelar shakes off the odious blight and advances on the evil eye. Seeing his opportunity, Amir charges swinging the golden mace. It hits and a moment later Faelar's thrust pierces the creature as well. A radiant beagle appears from nowhere and gets a mouthful of old rags.

The enraged div bellows in your minds and prepares to vent its wrath on the fair elf with the heartening song. But as it draws back to strike, Kzrira's arrow blasts into the over-sized eye and a moment later the creature is hurled back to Abaddon. Immediately the winds begin to still and you are again alone among the moonlit ruins.


Male Elf Bard - 6

"That was most frightening, I think I shall have to write about this ... maybe I should write a book of our exploits on this journey? Well shall we head back to the monastery and return in the morning?" I re-sheath my Rapier and dismiss my lights.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I walk up to the men: That was a lucky shot. Yeh, let's get back before the dogs start chasing us.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look to Kzrira, before heading back, "Luck or skill; my dear lady. You give yourself too little credit." I look in the direction I last saw Auri, "I hope he will come back."


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir cannot contain his enthusiasm and grabs Kzrira in a hug. Fantastic shooting! Easing off his sudden exclamation Amir grins at the elf and nods enthusiastically. A tale of heroes charging some creature from beyond? Fantastical creatures summoned in our defense? A spectacular display of archery? Yes! I would hear that story told on the stage of the Net, sweet shrimp in my mouth and tea in my cup! Let us find our dragon and find some refuge for the night!


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Auri flies back, apparently surprised and shocked to see the party still there...

"I thought it would keep chasing, I cut down the river to draw it away, I thought you all unprepared for such an encounter - yet I see myself gravely mistaken. I am thrilled you emerged victorious, however I sought to avoid an encounter we had not prepared for... you will have to recount for me what happened"

Auri joins them for the return trip.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 <-- Searching the Div to see if it has anything.

I still think it was luck hitting it in the middle of that big ugly eye. Do any of you magic types detect any magic on this thing.

Oh, and before we head back, we were really lucky and emerged from that fight nearly unscathed. While I would prefer not doing any more fights until we have fully recovered from the ghost in the monastery, we have defeated a fairly powerful enemy. If it had any treasure, we should get it before the gnolls move in and take it. Auri, would you want to head back and see if there is anything in the building that this thing was living in? With it gone I am sure that the gnolls will search and take anything it was hiding. If you could get in there and see if it had any treasure, I think we should do it while we have the chance.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"I shall return cautiously to its lair, perhaps to carry away anything of note. Such a rare creature was no doubt inquititve and intelligent, and may have kept notes or material of value..."

Detect Magic on the body

Once done, and a description of the couting locations is givem, Auri will zip back and see if he can locate its lair

Stealth 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39


Unfortunately, the body of the creature vanished back to its plane of origin upon its death. Aurichalcum takes to the air once again and circles back over the river. He passes the roofless old mill and approaches the tannery noticing that the door is now open and firelight streaming from the old building forms a long rectangle of light across the ground which frames the curvy silhouette of a shapely woman peering into the night. Unfortunately, the door shuts again before he can get a closer look and no windows are seen to permit spying.

Back at the ruined slave market, the tiny dragon sifts through the ashes around the selling platform and finds a jeweled scimitar with an ivory handle and a mud caked ring that once cleaned is found to be cunningly engraved with tiny leaping calopi.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Managing them as best he can, the miniature Dragon bears the items back to his comrades.

Detect Magic.
If relevant, will attempt to identify them
Spellcraft Scimitar:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Spellcraft Ring: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Elf Bard - 6

Upon seeing the Scimitar, I look at it adoringly, "That is truly beautiful. Never before have I seen a blade of such exquisite taste, would it be okay if I was to use this for a while?"


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Faelar, the scimitar is yours. I am guessing that I would be better using it, but since we seemed to have worked out a system with you slowing down monsters while I turn them into pincushions, I think that it is best that you and Amir split the best weapons for the time being. I hope to learn to be able to fire this fine bow while in combat, but at this point I would only be drawing attacks if I were to do so.

In other words I want Point Blank Master feat as soon as I can get it, unfortunately it requires both Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization as prerequisites. Or level 6 as a ranger. And since I need Rapid Fire and Multishot as well, I got my work cut out on these feats for a few levels.


It is a +1 scimitar and a magical ring of unknown powers. Back to the casbah?


Male Elf Bard - 6

I pick up the Scimitar, stepping away from everyone slightly and give it a few swings. "Thank-you Kzrira, I will not let this out of my sight. Are you okay with me having this beautiful piece Amir; my friend?" I continue to swing it a little, "This feels slightly awkward, less thrusts and more slashes. But I should be able to adjust."

If Amir allows me to keep the blade, I will attach it to my belt (I take it there is a scabbard for it?) After that I will begin to head back to the monastery.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

As a note, I am actually the only one proficient in the scimitar right now. Might be worth taking a level of fighter at next level. You get a bonus feat which could be used for dancing dervish, and would also get all the weapon proficiencies as a bonus.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

To the Kazbah!

"Once again we return victorious, and with a bounty for for kings. I see our fate together shall be one of great value, in many ways"


no scabbard.

The night is cooling as you follow the old trail around the abandoned farm fields and up to the monastery. Inside you find that Garavel has waited up for you. He wakes Hadar to heat up some food and make tea while he gets your report before you turn in for the night.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Once again, Auri simply plays his part as Wizards Familiar, not yet having the measure of the caravaneers. He does, however, poke his face into the food being prepared, keen to see what delectable morsels may await his salivating maw.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

After Faelar explains on the way back that as with the Pugs, the Div was resistant to normal attacks, but could be harmed by cold iron. I see whether Garavel has any cold iron arrows I can purchase.

Yes, victorious. But once again, we are facing strange creatures which are very difficult to harm. We were fortunate that Karethas was able to summon that angelic hound and Amir's mace appeared to cause the Div great pain. Now that we know the general layout of the area, we must determine how to begin our assault. We can start on the far side of the river at the tannery. Or by taking out gnoll guards a few at a time. We do not have the defenses to face large numbers of enemies. Once again, if we can begin an assault from a distance such that they must approach us, I can soften them up. But if we must meet the enemy face to face, then we may risk great danger.


Garavel's expression does not change as he explains, "I am most sorry, memsahib, we are not stocked in such exotic goods. I can ask Almah if she will authorize a resupply train back to Solku, but I do not think she will give leave until after Kelmarane is retaken."

"I believe your plan is sound. We are too few to attack the Carrion King's battle market directly. Jab the snake from many directions until it is weakened and then cut off the head."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

That is too bad. They would make fighting some of these creatures much easier. Please let me know when the next resupply caravan is expected to leave so that we can place orders should we require any supplies at that time.

When I am back with the rest of the group.

So, any thoughts on tomorrow. As most of us lack superior night vision, I believe that daytime attacks would be best. Does anyone have any thoughts on tactics? Tannery first? Guards first? Or try to sneak in over the walls? I think taking out the gnolls first is my preferred option as we know that we can hurt them.


Male Elf Bard - 6

What is the penalty for using a weapon you are un-proficient in? I think it is a -2 on all attack rolls, but I can't remember. I will have to think about using it then, taking the level of fighter would be nice but I will have to think long term at the moment.

Once we are back in the Monastery, if anyone wants to know what happened during our scouting, I will sit down and share what happened. "I will tell you all of our ferocious battle. The amazing Aurichalcum; with his diversion tactics, the invisible Amir; who managed to get behind the superior enemy, dead eye Kzrira; who hit an eye with an arrow, the gifted Karethas; who can call on aid from the other planes, and myself who was able to sing in the face of danger and assist in battle. Our foe, A Demon from another plane, a Demon so terrifying one look at him could make you quake in your boots, A Demon so terrifying that it could summon the winds to do its bidding. But that was not all, it could make its hand appear next to us to strike us down, even when it was not near us. If it had not been for the greatly skilled Kzrira, we would surely have not survived the encounter! For you see, she managed to shoot this Demon, she looked at him and was not scared, she readied her bow and loosed her arrow. Such skill she must have as her arrow stroke true, it embedded itself into the Demon's eye, a wound that none could survive. With a loud moan ... POOF! It disappeared, returned to its home, never to trouble us again."

Perform (Oratory) :1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Once I have finished telling our story I head over to Garavel, "Umm, excuse me Master Garavel, I was wondering would you happen to have any blank books, ink vials, ink and inkpens that I could purchase from you?"

After receiving Garavels reply and buying the goods; if I can, I head back to my new companions. "Tactics, I will follow you. I would like to speak with whomever is residing in the Tannery."


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 29 of 37/ 0 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"My opinion is we avoid the early patrols and search the lower buildings. When the 6 gnolls come bring the meat in the mid afternoon, then we ambush them. If the follow up patrol is reasonable, then we take them too. We'll want to leave early enough to get away from town before darkness falls."

Once he has a moment, Karethas will sit down and examine the ring and the scimitar using Detect Magic. If there is time (1 hour) he will also copy Magic Missle from the looted spell book to his own.


Ring SPELLCRAFT CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)
Scimitar CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)
I have also chosen Karethas' spells for the next day.
Copying spell SPELLCRAFT CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"And I will assist, and let those Gnolls know fear as we liberate Kelamarane from their clutches"


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Faelar, I have no problem with diplomacy. But remember, anyone who is living with, or even near, these monstrous gnolls is unlikely to be of a good heart. Even if the person does talk to you, and not just attack you on sight, undoubtedly their goal will be to deceive you until such time as they are able to summon aid.

I think it is a -4 if you are not proficient with the weapon. The scimitar should go to whichever of Faelar or Amir takes a level of fighter first with the other one taking the Mace since the mace is a simple weapon. It is also a light weapon so it can be used with Weapon Finesse.


Karethas- the scimitar was already IDed as +1. I'll give you the 17 for the ring which is just enough to identify it as a ring of jumping

Garavel appears unmoved by Faelar's account, but Hadra and Hadar are a more appreciative audience. They gasp and gaze at you all in wonder as Faelar's description unfolds.

Garavel lets Faelar know that the caravan has plenty of books and ink for accounting and he'd be able to sell some. Hadar and Hadra retire to the kitchen and Garavel to his mistress leaving you to make ready for bed. Karethas finishes his scribing near the middle of the night and hears a prolonged howl from the direction of Kelmarane echoed very faintly from the mountains beyond.

The next morning you are woken by a clamor and shouting from the kitchen.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Hearing the commotion, I grab my bow, kick the guys awake, and head toward the kitchen.

Sounds like we have friends, lets see what trouble these fools got themselves into this time.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look long and hard at my new blade, then with a sigh of realisation I hand it over to Amir, "Here you go Amir, I think you deserve this more than I and will make a better use of it. Plus it is jewelled just like your other blade."

I hand over the money for the book and writing utensils, before sitting down and writing what has happened so far from when we left Katapesh, to this evening. The tome is a heavy leather bound book, with many pages of blank paper and a golden patterning on the spine. On the inside cover in my usual flowing writing, I have written the Title, "The Tale of Kelmarane's Rescue by Faelar Braegen." The writing is in Kelishite but is obviously written by an Elf, the letters are curvy and exotic.

I finish writing up about the same time as Karethas. During my writing I look to Kzrira, "You are very wise; my dear lady, but I like to believe that there is help anywhere that you need and all you have to do is ask. I will of course take your warnings and concern into close consideration, if we are able to speak with the Tannery occupant. If they are willing to help we could make a new ally, given the right price is offered."

Once I have finished writing I head back to Gnasher and Grinder and get some sleep, but upon being woken up by the noise in the morning I briskly walk over to the kitchen to find out what the commotion is about and if there is any way I can stop it.


You grab your gear and run over the broken tiles of the nave toward the source of the commotion. Just before you reach the door to the monastery, Hadra barges through the opening, screaming and stumbling over her peasant dress as a big gray monkey leaps upon her back sinking yellowed fangs into her shoulder.

Know nature DC 5:
Baboon attack!

Initiative rolls:

Auri 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Amir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Karethas 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Faelar 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Kzrira 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Monkeys 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Round 1-
Kzrira
Auri
Karethas
Faelar Amir
Monkeys

map


Male Elf Bard - 6

Knowledge (Nature) : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

I look shocked to see the commotion, "Why are there Baboons here?" I will move up towards Hadra (-B, 8), "Hold very still; my poor lady, when it gets off run to the chapel and we shall inform you when it is safe again." I thrust my Rapier at the Baboon.

Rapier Attack : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Rapier Damage : 1d6 ⇒ 4


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Great, first I have to deal with monkeys, now I have to fight them.

Attack-bow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 29 of 37/ 0 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas chuckles at Kzrira's quip. "I had not realized you had come to think so highly of us." He moves to get a better view through the doorway. -F, 10


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

R1

Aurichalcum hisses and flares his wings

Bless Party gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

charge!

attack b9 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 13
damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


The big baboon howls as Kzrira's arrow pierces its side. Emboldened by the little dragon's blessing, Faelar charges to Hadra's side. Unfortunately, a loose tile nearly trips him spoiling his thrust. The nimble old rogue, however manages to avoid any mishaps and land another blow to the monkey's throat killing it. From his vantage point, Karethas spots two more baboons in the hall outside the kitchen. One cries out as it lunges at Amir, teeth narrowly missing his calf.

yep. pugwampis are back- 2 attack rolls, take the lowest.

Round 2.
Kzrira
Auri
Karethas
Faelar
Amir
Monkeys


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

R2

I assume that means there are Pugs somewhere nearby?

"I'll find these curse bringers"

Auri takes to wing and looks for the Pugwampi's directing this malevolent lot of angry monkeys.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I move to -F/13 and fire again. Hope I am beyond the 30'range of the Pugs.

It seems our friends the pugs are back, lets set up a boundary around the door and take out the monkeys one at a time. I want to stand back hopefully outside of the pugs unluck range so that we can pick them off one by one.

Attack monkey harassing my rogue:

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Second Attack if necessary: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Falear as before, we should focus our efforts a single target at a time. Let us move together! Karethas, if you have the resources for more of those hounds know would be the perfect time I'll wait to post my action until Faelar indicates where he is going to go. If we could basically stack at the door B7 and B10 and hit them as they come in we would get flanks and potentially AOOs...


Kzrira's arrow injures the baboon guarding the doorway. Hadra stumbles to the side bleeding profusely and looks as if she will faint.
Kzrira- moved you slightly to the side for clear shot.
Auri- flying past monkey through the doorway to scout will take an AoO.

Round 2.
Kzrira-x
Auri
Karethas
Faelar
Amir
Monkeys

map


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 29 of 37/ 0 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas begins the complex arcane gestures and phrases that will summon help from another plane.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I step forwards so that I am standing next to the door (-B, 8) when I begin to sing again, this time it is a very uplifting tune that makes you want to dance.

Inspire Courage + 1 Round : 1 / 9


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)
Faelar Braegen wrote:
I begin to sing again, this time it is a very uplifting tune that makes you want to dance.

The dance of death - at least if you are a monkey or a pug.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I could start singing Pokémon. That would make them run! :P


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 52/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)
Faelar Braegen wrote:
I could start singing Pokémon. That would make them run! :P

You start singing Pokémon, you be seeing the sharp end of an arrow up close. My son has fallen in love with the game and I have no clue what I am doing other than questioning his version of the rules, which always seem to have him with all the high power cards and me with a bunch of dead (unconscious) units.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

I will move to the opposite square and set a readied action to attack hostiles coming through the door

Attack 1;2 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 211d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 23
Damage? 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 + (4) = 13

OOOoooooo maybe I do okay this round for once? ;-)


Male Elf Bard - 6

"I wanna be the very best" ... Why is there an arrow in my face? Okay, I'll stop. Nice rolling Amir, hopefully this encounter will be over with little trouble or injuries.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4
Sheik Voodoo wrote:


Auri- flying past monkey through the doorway to scout will take an AoO.

Was hoping there was a kitchen window or side door to duck out, am fine with it taking a couple of rounds. Trying acrobatics through his square untrained? Hmmmm

Auri waits. His comrades seemingly having a good handle on this.


Karethas begins his summoning as Falear sings his encouragement. Amir retaliates against the baboon and kills the beast. No more monkeys rush toward you, but you hear the sounds of the mercenaries and guards within the monastery over the shrieks of baboons and crash of broken pottery in the kitchen.
Auri- no monkey in the way currently or you can fly around to the back entrance ~ 180 '

Round 3.
Kzrira
Auri
Karethas
Faelar
Amir
Monkeys


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir looks back to Kzrira. Looks like we need to take the fight to them. The rogue tilts his head at the others to lead on.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Auri goes out and around to the back entrance, with a move rate of 60' he shouldn't take too long... let me know when he arrives back to the melee...

1,851 to 1,900 of 6,987 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.