Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.


1,801 to 1,850 of 6,553 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Male Elf Bard - 6

Its a good thing you have such high scores, otherwise you would probably be dead by now! Flying seems to be a penalty here.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Not really helping though... Two from two in failures. Even a +15 is pretty bad when you are aiming at DC29 or take a pile of damage, got half my HP lost last time I got hit by a high wind off the thing in the crypt :(


not intentional, but the two creatures I decided to use have storm special abilities. coincidence? maybe not...

Aurichalcum crashes to the ground and then manages to shove off into the air again. As he tries to stay aloft in the sudden sandstorm, he hears a voice echoing in his head. The words drip with hatred and envy, "Come back down pretty little dragon, I want a closer look at you."

Aurichalcum is struck by an almost physical force from the intensity of the gaze of the fanged eye that composes the creature's face. DC 16 fort save or stunned one round.

From the bushes, the others see that a sudden sand storm has blown over the ruins obscuring their vision.

Round 2.
Kzrira
Eye
Auri
Amir
Falear
Karethas


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Yay! finally! some kind of break... Dragons are immune to Paralysis - that one level penalty I paid has to finally be worth something, Gonna keep zipping away.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

This does not look good. Lets get ready for whatever is following our little dragon.

I draw my bow and prepare to fire trying to stay as concealed as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Actually considering the genie theme of the AP there will be a fair amount of flying and windy foes. That should keep it interesting for Auri. Don't want him to have all the fun though so maybe I'll throw a flying carpet in at some point for the rest.

The rest of the party is ~ 300 ft from the Slave Market bldg.
Visibility is 50 feet, -4 to fly, perception checks, and ranged attacks.
Auri up- give me some fly checks.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir clicks his tongue at the young girl, A sandstorm is best to obscure. We will see and find nothing if we wait too long. I say we give the moment but another breath otherwise we need to brave the sand and see after our new friend. Dragon or no the sand and wind cannot be good for one his size...

Set a readied action to fire with my bow if I see something. I'll try to stay concealed as well. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 -1 accountd for as I am still at -1 DEX


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas looks towards the town with concern. "That storm seems very sudden and strangely similar to the winds the edimmu brought up yesterday. I agree with Amir that Auri will likely need us to save his scaly neck."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Ok, well, lets move forward. Try to stay concealed, we are not ready to take on a gnoll army.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

R2?

Fly - 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 15 - 4 = 27 vs DC20.

Does that make two rounds of full movement flight? at speed 60 how far has he covered - and whats the radius of the sandstorm? Thinking its going to be easier for him to land and run instead.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I try to follow Kzrira as quietly as possible.

Stealth : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 (Armour Check Penatly already included)


OK, let's say the diameter of the sandstorm runs from ax-35 to the mill across the river.

As Faelar and Kzrira begin creeping up, a tiny brass figure breaks from the wall of the roiling sandstorm that billows one hundred feet tall and seems to be following the frantically flapping little dragon.

Round 3.
Kzrira
Eye
Auri
Amir
Falear
Karethas


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

This ain't gonna be easy. Auri, what the hell did you do?

I ready an attack as soon as I see a target:


The wall of sand-laden wind moves toward you closing the distance and burying the ruins. up to row 40, let's say you're at be-48.
Auri up.

map again.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

OK - as the crow (or dragon) flies, I should be on the far side of the river on round 3 even just using double moves - in which case Auri then drifts his trajectory oblique to the party so as not to drag any 'follower' directly on top of them.

Not sure we are really well equipped to deal with something this oddball either, anyone know what it is? Anything with call sandstorm is probably a slightly higher CR than our budget!

The dragon continues punching out of the storm, wheels, and lets out a shrill cry flying off on an angle as though drawing something away from his fellows.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Seeing the little dragon turn and start to head over the water, I put my finger to my lips and crouch down in the brush.


Auri- Severe winds check small creatures, blow away tiny (under the fly skill). You needed a DC 20 just to move and although it isn't specific, I ruled that you moved half speed on a double move or max 60/rnd.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Geez, compounding the woes some more eh? Ok Auri doesn't fly, he simply Runs which still gives him 60' of move [Move x4] and doesn't have a 70% chance of splatting him...having to make multiple checks a round is a bit hard with those DC's, so better off running.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I follow Kzrira into the bush, hoping to remain hidden. I whisper to Kzrira, "Where is Aurichalcum going, does he not know where we are? If so, why are we hiding from him, shouldn't we signal him?"


As the rest of the party returns to hiding and watching from the bushes, Aurichalcum wings over the river. The sandstorm continues moving southward until the gusts along the front are whipping the branches of the scrub the party is hiding in. At the center of the storm some fifty feet away, you see a hunched figure walking with a strange gait. It starts to angle toward the river hunting for the little dragon.

Round 4.
Kzrira
Eye
Auri
Amir
Falear
Karethas


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I put my finger to my lips.
Whisper: I assume he is trying to lead whatever this monster is away from us. If he did not think that we could defeat it, then this is a wise move.

The question is, do we wish to engage it. Right now it is by itself with no gnolls. And I assume that we will have to defeat it eventually. I can probably put an arrow or two into it before it figures where we are.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"This storm is a significant magical event. I would be cautious about attacking it's source. Plus it is not necessarily an attack, and Auri could seem less a person than a creature to an uninformed person, so that figure may not realize what he or she was doing. I would suggest diplomacy be our first choice."

Karethas seems to nod to himself after his statement, as if he has made up his mind about something. He suddenly stands up and holds his arm out for a perch towards Auri. "Over here Auri, what mess have you gotten yourself into?" Meanwhile, he peers at the figure, hoping to discern more details about it.

Edit: A perception check if that would help: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Our companion is brave but small. I fear for his safety if this things continues its pursuit of him unchallenged. If we need to we can run but I say we test this being's defenses.

To emphasize his point Amir slips from the cover and moves closer to the being, attempting to utilize the chaos of the summoned storm and the terrain to keep himself hidden. Half moves in Stealth, Amir will swing wide so that if/when Kzrira start shooting Amir is on a different shot trajectory. Stealth--> 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

I look at Karethas: There is a time and place for diplomacy. When dealing with something living in a town controlled by Lamatshu worshipping gnolls, it is neither the time nor the place.

I draw back my bow and fire, hoping to take the creature by surprise.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18 I assume we are more than 30' so no point blank bonus. The -4 is from the wind I believe. My range is 110', I assume that the creature is closer than that.
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Heh I must posted right when Dorf did. It reads like Amir totally just ignored Karethas. I think that is funny.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Seeing Kzrira start to shoot her new bow, I decide I can do something to help and mutter some words in my new tongue (Aquan) and perform some hand gestures. Then all of a sudden 4 small lights appear near Auri, each looking like a torch being held at head height. The whole time I have remained low to the ground. I then whisper to Kzrira, "Hopefully that will make this creature believe there are more of us, meaning we can either run or catch it off guard for a while longer."

I cast Dancing Lights.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Kzrira shakes her head. Not sure how long this elf is going to last. Wonder whether he knows that the object of a sneak attack is to not give away one's position.


Taking advantage of the dark and blowing sand, Amir creeps off to the west circling behind the creature. Faelar adds to the distractions by sending dancing lights to the river's edge off in the direction of the little dragon's flight. Karethas comes up with his own plan however, and stands to call to Auri drawing everyone's attention.

Before the creature can act, Kzrira sends an arrow off striking it and it moves toward you ragged skins blowing in the wind, the eye at the center of the sandstorm. Once within 30 feet, the fang rimmed eye that composes its face unleashes a curse upon the archer. Kzrira- DC 16 fort or stunned 1 round.

Round 5.
Kzrira-x
Eye-x
Auri
Amir
Falear
Karethas


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

As Karethas studies the creature he sighs and begins the gestures to summon a creature to the group's aid.

Cast Summon Monster I. Can I make a knowledge roll to learn more about the creature? 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Arcana, Nature, Planes. -1 if Dungeoneering applies


Know planes DC 14:
The demon-like creature is a Div, perverted genies from the plane of Abaddon. They are vulnerable to good weapons.

Know planes DC 19:
This is an Aghash Div. It is immune to fire and has a cursing gaze. Like demons, they are vulnerable to good weapons and cold iron.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

That is one ugly thing whatever it is.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Knowledge (Planes) : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

I look to Kzrira, "What it is; my dear lady, is an Aghash Div. It is the Demon we heard of but what was not mentioned is that it is immune to Fire and it has a gaze that can curse you. The only weapons that can really hurt it are weapons powered by the power of Good or weapons made of Cold Iron."

I remain on the floor and begin to sing a little chant, to help Kzrira with her target practice.

Inspire Courage +1 : 1 / 9

Would I be able to know anything else about this creature with the Natural 20 and total of 30? Perfect time to get the Natural 20, would have been better on an attack roll, but I do so little damage it wouldn't have made a difference.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Ok, we had a tough enough time with the pugwampis, perhaps this would be a good time to run. If this monstrosity is as resistant as the miniature pugs, I do not know if we can take it down.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

I'll wait for Auri, I am wondering how obvious it is to me that this thing is or is not being hurt.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

My arrow hurt it, but not much. At that rate it would take 1/2 my arrows and about 40 rounds to take it down. Shooting it was probably a bad idea, but not as bad as the bard and mage deciding it would be fun to talk with it. I figure with Faelar's roll, he will know its weaknesses and hopefully we can get the appropriate type of arrows back in camp.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Evil doesn't mean unreasonable. The gnolls obviously had a deal with it of they let it stick around. It also probably meant that they are afraid of it. Taking a chance of makin a deal with it was not hurting our tactical situation that much. Especially when we didn't know what it was at that point except knowing it was probably relatively powerful.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Lol - oh well, so I am a little quick on the draw. Personally, I am all for running at this point if we can outdistance it and Faelar does not think that we can harm it.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I haven't said anything about speaking with this creature. It attacked Auri, I hid with you Kzrira, then when you shot at it I tried to give you a distraction and once Amir moved in towards it I started to sing so you could both have a better chance at hitting it. It would be nice if we could make a deal with it, but I doubt it ... although Faelar would be up for it.

"I think we should retreat for now and come back once we have some weapons that can harm this creature. Plus it is very hard to see at the moment, maybe we should come back when it is day-time, or I could make some more light if that would help?"


Faelar:
The div is resistant to acid, electricity and spells as well. A protection from evil spell wards off its curses. An aghash is known to hate beauty and target its attacks to mar the prettiest mortals first.

Note: I should have mentioned Amir's mace from the monastery is considered good aligned.

The full moon is bright overhead, but the blowing obscure much around you including where the little dragon has gone. You have little time to consider though as you have more immediate concerns.

Auri? Amir- might as well go ahead. Karethas is conjuring. Falear will soon be singing.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

If Karethas summons a monster with the celestial template. Is its attacks considered good aligned?

Well, lets see what we can do. Faelar, you might want to stay in front so that I can keep drilling and so that Amir can hit it from behind.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27 Extra +1 from Inspire Courage
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 +2 Focused Shot, +1 Magic, +1 Point Blank, +1 Inspire Courage, +1 Strength


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look to Karethas, "Acid and Electricity don't work very well either, I am afraid. If I can remember correctly it also has some resistance to spells, which could prove to be most annoying. I don't suppose you know any spells to protect us against evil intentions, do you? That would be most helpful against his staring."

I look up to Kzrira, "That sounds dangerous, but okay I shall assist Amir in combat. I warn you though it may still go for you, these creatures hate beauty and focus their attacks on the prettiest mortals first and you are by far the most beautiful amongst us."

A summoned Creature with the Celestial Template also has Smite Evil which it can use once per day. Which would help, so even if it doesn't overcome the alignment Damage Reduction the Smite Evil will overcome it.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Good aligned eh? I assume then that between common knowledge and the encyclopedia twins I would know that such a thing is useful against weird creatures....though I would have no clue *which* weird creatures but at this point Amir doesn't know what the others are talking about and is worried about the dragon so...

Amir casts about moving from cover to cover to get closer to his prey, again proceeding to move so that he can come at it from a different direction from its current course.

Amir will continue to move until he can either charge it or will move slower to maintain his stealth so that he can approach and attack it in a single round. His main priority is to come up "behind" it as it approaches the others so that he is the best possible position for a flank when others (hopefully) join him. If my reckoning is correct I have another round of moving to get into position.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Bah, if he were going after the pretty people, he would be attacking you or the dragon. I think he is sexist and just hates girls. We can ask him once he is dead.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

ROFL I am making that a favorite for sure.


Wherever the little dragon has flown to, he surely isn't eager to fly back through the whirling winds and sand that surrounds you. Amir takes advantage of the darkness and chaos to slowly edge around the creature keeping close to the gravelly desert pavement. Faelar finishes his lesson on Div and begins to sing distracting the genie fiend as Kzrira releases a well aimed shot right into the creature's gut.

A roar fills your head and then a rasping voice as the creature pulls the arrow out. "Well shot mortal, I will deal with you in a moment. After I end this pretty little elf's loathsome singing!"

It swings a clawed hand through the air and a ghostly replica swipes across Faelar's face.
Faelar- DC 16 will save or -6 Cha

Round 6.
Kzrira-x
Eye-x
Auri
Amir
Falear
Karethas

map.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Will Save : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 PHEW! That is a nasty touch it has! For future reference do any of my saves to Will Saves apply to this attack?

I glance down to Kzrira, "Why would it go for me? I mean I am just ..." The screaming of the Div puts a stop to my speaking and when its hand appears in front of my face I gasp, "Never mind what I was saying ... how in Golorian did his hand just appear like that? Well here I go ..."

I continue my singing at start to move towards it, drawing my blade on my way. Once I am next to it, I try to attack the Div.

Rapier Attack : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Rapier Critical Confirmation : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Rapier Damage : 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Rapier Critical Damage : 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Inspire Courage Rounds : 2 / 9
Free Action to maintain performance.
Move action to get to F,9.
Standard Action to attack.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Mhhmmm close enough I suppose.

With rasping mind voices and phantom claws swiping at people Amir decides it is time to make a move. Pulling his mace Amir closes the gap bewtween him and the inhuman creature.Charge!

Attack + Charge Bonus + Inspire 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 22
I would certainly hope that hits

Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37/ 33 NL| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

I'm going to post my action because I'm likely to be busy later and I dont want to hold things up.

Karethas finishes his summoning with a flourish and a silvery beagle appears 10 feet from the loathsome div. With a yelp, the dog lunges at the demon in front of him. Karethas frantically twists his ring for a moment before launching into another summoning spell.

dog's stats:
Riding Dog CR 1
XP 400
N Medium Animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8
DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+2 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 13 (2d8+4)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip)
STATISTICS
Str 15, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +1; CMB +3; CMD 15 (19 vs. trip)
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Acrobatics +6 (+14 jumping), Perception +8, Survival +1 (+5 scent tracking); Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics when jumping, +4 Survival when tracking by scent

Dog's action:
Free Action: Smite Evil on div
Standard Action: Charge to E9 and attack:1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 7 (song and charge) Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 10 (song and smite)

Karethas' Action: Arcane Bond to Summon Monster I again.

Doh! A 1 on the attack roll!
Edit: and ninja'ed. Changed dog's position to E9 from F9. And I used my Genie Binder ability on that first summon. so the dog will last 4 rounds.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 56/61; AC25/28; FF17/20; T16; F+8, R+9, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +5)

Round 7
I reload my bow and fire again. Really wish I had rapid fire right now.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6) + 12 = 19

Wow, that was a lucky shot - 28 damage after the DR.

I happen to like his singing you hideous thing. I hope you like being a pin cushion.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

I was about to ask how you got so much damage but I forgot that bows are x3 That is a ton of damage!

1,801 to 1,850 of 6,553 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.