Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.


1,751 to 1,800 of 6,380 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Auri will fly over the monastery and give the surrounding area a quick sweep before the party enters. He is on the lookout for tracks or nearby movement, or anything out of place.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look up, shocked to see someone else here again, then I relax, "Oh Kzrira; my dear lady, you startled me." I stand up and pick up my bag, following Kzrira out of the crypt. One the way up, I speak again, "I am afraid I was not able to learn much, just that Verdishal used "Tempest" to fight with an Efreet Prince called Jahvul before Vardishal was killed by a salamander. So maybe "Tempest" has qualities that work against the servants of Jahvul of Efreet?"


Almah relents, "I simply wish to see where my quarters will be, but I suppose all will need to be cleaned up first. I really was expecting the place to be in better condition. Oh well, Garavel, see to setting up my pavillion once again."

The dawn comes too soon and Almah begins her inspection by immediately claiming the library (A14) as her own quarters to be shared with Garavel. The pactmaster guards are given the neighboring room (A15) and the mercenaries are barracked across the hall (A18). Hadar and Hadra opt to sleep with their flock that are penned in the cloister (A10) once it is cleared. Zataran manages to pull his wagon between the pillars of the nave and stays there leaving few unoccupied places for the party except the east end of the Nave and Mess (A1, A17).

monastery map- one more time


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

I give the princess a dirty look as she casually claims the rooms. Once she has finished unilaterally deciding that her crew gains the preference on where they will sleep, I get her attention.

As a note Ma'am, I understand that you have claimed the library for its internal protection. However, my companion Faelar has great interest in any documents in the library which may have survived the years. Thus, I have no problem with you using this for sleeping, but you must allow him to search through any documents that are here in case there are any which may yet reveal important information.

Once the remainder of the caravan claims their rooms, I head to A1b and set my bedroll there.

When the others arrive. We may be on the other side of the wall from the animals, but at least we have a wall between us and them.

DM Voodoo:

Knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 <-- Do I notice that the distance between A1b and A9/A10 would require a very wide wall.


The princess sniffs a bit at Kzrira's somewhat out of station request. "He is welcome to take those musty old books out of my chambers. I was planning on throwing them out anyway. It will take a couple pounds of expensive incense to remove the smell."

NOTE: I've kinda merged A10, 11, and 12. A12 doesn't exist. A11 is just the stairs to Vardishal's crypt, both secret doors lead to a landing at the top of the stairs. Also top of map is North.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Ah, I did not realize that we had ever found the secret room - A11.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I go outside and find Gnasher and Grinder, I pull them into the main hall and walk them towards the chapel (Stopping at Area A1a), once here I start to rub them down, stroke and feed them before climbing into my wagon to fall into a word filled sleep. I am within eye sight of Kzrira.

Was the book "The Battle of the Five Winds" the only legible book in the library that I could find in those few hours?

In the morning I head out of the one of the holes in the wall of the naive and await for my friends to arrive. I give both Gnasher and Grinder some water, so they are ready for the journey. Then I go and find Almah and my travelling friends. "So, are we off to Kelmarane today or is there anything else around here that we could explore, just in case there is anything useful? Oh by the way, did any of you hear that howl last night? It went straight through me and made my skin go all bumpy!"


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Howl? No." Auri blinks. "Seems like a good idea for us to move out and examine the surrounds, and the road to Kelamarane itself."


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"I'm not sure about the rest of you, but that edimmu's implosion yesterday was quite a blow. I still do not feel completely recovered from it, although a good night's sleep seemed to help. I would prefer another day's rest, although I will continue if that is the consensus."


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Perhaps just scouting and observing, nothing overly taxing. Certainly the last few days have had much in the way of bloodshed so a more leisurely day could be in order."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

I too could use a little more rest as that ghost blast really felt like it sucked the life out of me. Unless the "princess" has a healer capable of curing us. Considering what we did to clean out this monastery together with the rudeness we were shown last night, it is the least that she could do.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look to Kzrira and Karethas, "If you are both feeling drained from that encounter, you can always join me in my wagon during this journey? There is still plenty of room to sit, it is shaded and you can see in front of us and behind. Or would you rather we didn't go by wagon today?"

I turn my gaze so I am only looking at Kzrira, "Her Highness was rude to you? That is most unpleasant, even if she is royalty she should respect our efforts in clearing all the dangers from this place. There is no reason she should be rude to you. Would you like me to speak with her?"


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"I don't know if rude is entirely accurate. It would be closer to say she was quite presumptuous." Karethas shakes his head slightly. "In any case, I don't feel like taking the wagon would be a good idea. If we are going out to get the "feel of the land", as it were, then I would suggest we take steps to keep a low profile. There are surely going to be a number of gnolls out there, and being able to choose our battles could save our lives."


As you are discussing your plans, Shank ambles up from around the corner where he was obviously eavesdropping. "I wouldn't be in too much of a rush and don't go stumbling in there like a bunch of idiots. I've had a look-see and 'Princess' asked me to give you the basic lay out. The Carrion King has given the place to an allied tribe of gnolls called the Kulldis. Not particularly organized or dangerous, but they have a new leader. He looks like a big human, but he's something more: carries a big axe and can fly."

"They are mostly holed up in what they call the Battle Market- a big fortified building in the middle of the place. The road up has a couple of defensible positions which are guarded. Most of the town is in ruins, but there are a couple scavengers and camp followers squatting in the buildings."

"I wouldn't recommend a direct attack, either a series of quick raids to cut down their numbers or find some way to infiltrate the Battle Market and take out the big guy. Once they lose their leader gnolls tribes tend to fall apart fighting over the position."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

To the group: We leave the wagon and any gear we do no need - bedroll, extra water skins, etc. I don't want Gnasher and Grinder to become the gnolls next meal.

Upon Shank's arrival:
Thank you Shank. Are you going to be accompanying us part way again? Or should we move in on our own. Your insight on the layout of the camp is most beneficial. We will have to discuss whether we want to infiltrate and hit the leader, or try to cull their numbers one by one.

With this, I stop and wait to see Shank's response. While he has not betrayed us to this point, he also has not really helped other than as a basic guide. Apparently he follows the motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough leave."


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas bows slightly to Shank as he introduces himself into the conversation. He does not wait for the gnoll to respond to Kzrira's question because he hopes to butter him up a little before he answers. "Your information and insight is, as always, valuable. Thank you, Shank. I don't think a direct attack was the plan at all, since we hadn't scouted the town at all we didn't actually have a plan yet. I, for one, am for Shank's idea of carefully conducted raids to weaken their hold on the town and strike some fear into them. My understanding of gnolls is that they are bold on the attack and when they over power their foes, but when the advantage is lost and they are on the defensive, then they are prone to be more...timid and unsure. Also, by weakening their outer defenses, then we make a later attack on their stronghold easier as well."


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Rest will be paramount but if this is the layout of town we surely must harry them or find a way in unseen. though our ability to harry is limited and we have no notion of what their abilities are to repel a variety of attacks. I wonder did the town have sewers or storage tunnels?


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas absently rubs his finger across his beard. "If the fortified position is where the gnolls themselves stay, then chances are that the leader sends patrols or such out into the town and surrounding countryside. We could ambush those, weakening his forces by bits. Eventually, he will pull back their patrols or will send out less patrols, but larger ones, which we should avoid. Once the town has less patrols, then we explore the unfortified bits, maybe finding a secret or unknown way into the Battle Market."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Patting the bow slung over her shoulder: With my new friend, I bet I could start taking out a raiding party from 100 paces. Take out at least 2-3 before we even need to begin worrying. Guerrilla warfare at its best.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I notice Shank arrive and bow.

Gnoll:
"Ah Mr Shank, how are you on this fine and early morning? I am eager to and find some reading materials and help everyone reclaim Kelmarane, I do hope that you will join us in this task. Would you by any chance know of any other buildings around this area, any with knowledge to be learned or a place for enemies to swarm from?"


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Then I shall do my part in this by scouting forward, my wings affording me the safety of the skies and a vantage point to observe all that unfolds below."

Notionally, Auri would be up for a sweep of the area, but not keen on getting close to Kelamarane... a suspicious Shaman or the like, or even a few wayward arrows could get unpleasant


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Your eyes will be most beneficial. How far can you communicate with us? It would be great if you could scout and find solo gnolls so that I can get into position to put a few arrows into one before it knows what hit it. A gnoll full of arrows is much less of a threat than one full of anger holding an axe.

If possible, Kzrira has borrowed a bale of hay from the shepherd and has been testing the shot of the bow while the discussion has been going on. If there is no hay, then she will find something else so that she does not destroy the arrows.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"I can only communicate at a short range, so once I am aloft it is all down to what the eye can see. Though I am still stuck in this small frame, it has the advantage of being harder for the enemies to make out I suppose"

"I will find their patrols, and perhaps learn something of their habits"


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Well, lets stick together when we move out. You can scout ahead and then warn us if we are approaching something. Just make sure that you remain out of sight as much as possible. The princess would undoubtedly be heartbroken if we let the cutest little dragon in the world get hurt. I would prefer if you didn't wander too far, as you noted, one or two stray arrows could make for a very bad day for you, and I would prefer if that didn't happen.


Shank just smirks at your questions, "I've got other things to do. You're on your own now. Patrols look to number four or five gnolls, but there is also some kind of demon running around the ruins." With that he heads out leaving you to rest and recover another day.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Kzrira takes aim and fires another arrow at the target she set up:

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Nice, I like this stick. So, should we begin scouting. Although we are weakened and probably not prepared for a full assault, we can still take out one or two sets of scouts. It is unlikely they will notice. I am sure that the scout groups go missing every so often. And if we can take our 4-8 gnolls today, that is 4-8 less we must fight tomorrow. Also, we can just do some general scouting to get the lay of the land.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Hearing the group decide that it would be best not to take Gnasher, Grinder and the wagon with us, I walk them back to where we stayed last night. I then re-join everyone and get ready to leave, "Shall we?"


sounds like you are forgoing rest for a scouting trip? you can see the basic layout from the monastery. you would be approaching from the south across abandoned farm and pesh fields.

Kelmarane map.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

The problem on the weekends is that I drink and I sometimes don't fully read the posts. You say right there we are coming from the south, but I had to ask in the other thread. Sigh.

Karethas studies the layout for a moment before turning to Amir. "Do you think we have any chance of approaching that lower area of the town to the south west with a reasonable chance of not being seen by eyes looking from the higher area of town?"


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Hmmm, even worse is that I posted yesterday what I wanted to do and it is gone, disappeared. Now we just need to make the monsters do the same thing.

If we come in along the river and find a concealed place in the grove of trees (BH50), we should be able to watch the comings and going and get a general feel for how their scouting parties are set up. Also, we may be able to determine whether they have any set guard patterns and where they do not have guards should we wish to move in from somewhere other than the southwest entry.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 <-- In case others agree with this plan.


Karethas ibn Faradin wrote:
The problem on the weekends is that I drink and I sometimes don't fully read the posts.

yep, i'm familiar with that. : )


You spend the afternoon hunkered down in some brush by the river watching the ruins. You find that every couple hours a group of four well-armed gnolls wanders through the nearby ruins, but don't seem to have any particular route. Near mid-afternoon, a group of six brings large chunks of indeterminate meat to a ruined guard station at the base of the hill.

A block of buildings near the gate still stand and look to be an old inn and stables, apparently unoccupied. At the bend of the river is what looks to be the old slave market. Across the water is a mill and tannery. A tendril of smoke rises from the tannery showing it to be inhabited. As darkness falls, you catch a brief glimpse of a tall figure with an odd stride weaving through the rubble, but only for a moment.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Quietly: Well, so they have regular guards without regular routes. Something big apparently lives in that old guard station, why else would they have taken a big chunk of meat there. Come to think of it, what would cause six gnolls to give away a pile of meat. Something bad is in there.

Obviously the gnolls are at the top of the hill in the big buildings. And someone, or something, has taken up residence across the river in that old tannery and mill.

And, finally, what the heck was that last person with the weird stride. Didn't look like a knoll, unless it has been blessed, or is it cursed, by Lamatshu.


Male Elf Bard - 6

The whole time we are watching the town I am trying really hard not to say anything or reveal our location to any of the patrols. But as Kzrira whispers to us I listen intently, "Should we try to remove a patrol before we head back the the others? We could go and see what is in the ruined building, if we could befriend whatever is inside it could help us reclaim the town. The Gnolls are obviously scared of it. We could also go and speak to whoever lives in the tannery, I might be able to befriend it. I couldn't recognise it, maybe it was the Demon that Mr Shank mentioned?" I look to Auri, "The person in the tannery could have books ..."


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Could have a lot of things, but after running through this monastery, being stuck indoors almost spelt my death several times over. Think I prefer a plan that has him coming out rather than me go in. A Dragon needs the open sky and room to swoop and unleash terrible fury upon its foes..." Auri does a comic impersonation of a dragon rending its enemies "or a well appointed lair in which to keep its hoard. Not certain a tannery would make for a receptacle of knowledge, but I am curious to know who dwells there"


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

I turn and give Faelar a rather quizzical look: You do realize that gnolls in this area have a tendency to worship Lamatshu. What do you know of her? And how frequently do her worshippers stop in for tea and a discussion?

I have no problem with diplomacy, but there is a time and a place for it. Anything that gets served large chucks of meat, is unlikely to respond positively to diplomacy.

As far as learning what is in those buildings, I agree we need more knowledge. However, my sight is not so keen at night. I hate splitting up, but perhaps after dark Auri could fly over and look in a window. We know the approximate timing of the patrols. As long as he is in between them, then I would hope he could get in and back without being seen.


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look at Kzrira with a shocked expression on my face, "Gnolls stop for tea, I would love to join them and converse in their tea time discussions. It would be a most interesting venture, I could even write a book on it. Do Dragons not eat large chunks of severed meat, yet they can be spoken to with respect and friendships can be made. But I think that building is too small to hold a Dragon of the size that would eat meat that size, so maybe you are correct. As for our Powerful Dragon companion going and scouting in the dark, that sounds like a very good plan as long as he is willing." I look to Auri again, "Aurichalcum, are you willing to venture over and have a peek inside?"


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"But of course, I shall fly there after dark and see what manner of denizen dwells within that building, and why it is the Gnolls bring it tribute"


Male Elf Bard - 6

"I was speaking of the tannery, would you be able to check that out as well? I am most intrigued as to what manner of person can live in there without the Gnolls driving them away."


Auri- give me a sneaky check for each location you scout, por favor.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Kzrira shakes her head. As brilliant as you may be, you need to be able to read people better. I was jesting. While some gnolls undoubtedly drink tea, most would prefer a meal of fresh tender elf, or human. Just look at them, assuredly they are descendant from some evil magician combining humans and dogs. And, as I mentioned, most worship Lamatshu, the god of deformation and corruption. Even most of the evil gods despise her.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas smiles at the elf's naïveté. "Well, tomorrow we can stop one or more of those patrols and ask them to tea, but we should certainly wait until tomorrow to do any actual battles. As I understand it, darkness would be the gnolls friend more than ours. Although, it might make it less likely that someone further up the hill would notice us."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Nodding in agreement with Karethas. If any patrols comes this far out, I have no problem taking them down. But, until we know more about their numbers, I would prefer not fighting on their home ground. We will take them all out, that is assured. But we will do in slowly and methodically. Think of us as good assassins at this point, they would kill us without blinking an eye, and then either use us for slaves or food, or most likely both. We will use stealth and take down as many as possible, preferably from long range so that the few who get to us can be readily dispatched.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Sorry not seeing much to say that hasn't been said. Watch and wait.

Amir nods to Kzrira's words and looks on attempting to discern patterns.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

A block of buildings near the gate still stand and look to be an old inn and stables, apparently unoccupied.

"A possible observation post for later?" Auri thinks to himself as he drifts in to find a vantage point to look within...

Sneak 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

At the bend of the river is what looks to be the old slave market.

"A marshalling point for the Gnolls?" he considers as he flies over to another rooftop to survey the area below.

Sneak 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23

Across the water is a mill and tannery. A tendril of smoke rises from the tannery showing it to be inhabited.

"So who is here I wonder, a leader?"

Sneak 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 33

I miss any? What cruddy rolls


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"Oh what crudy rolls when I only have a +19 to the skill." 8-PD


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Glad I have it, or it would probably be Scout pop-tarts! :p


Aurichalcum flits through the common house finding the structure sound. It looks to have been a simple hostel for those who could not afford quarters in the upper city. It is three stories and offers a great view of the ruins of the lower city. A short hallway leads to the stables which also appear abandoned.

The slave market is a charred ruin apparently burned down long ago. From his perch, Auri considers himself safe until a strange creature steps from the shadows below him. It is draped in rags and hunched over on goatlike legs. The creature possesses a featureless face, save for a large eye ringed by fangs and that eye seems focused on the little dragon as howling wind suddenly rises pelting Aurichalcum with sand.


Initiative rolls:

Auri 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Amir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Karethas 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Faelar 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Kzrira 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Eye 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Round 1.
Eye-x
Auri

The winds continue picking up buffeting Aurichalcum toward the ground.
Auri- severe winds, - 4 fly penalty to all checks, DC 25 fly check or be thrown to the ground, DC 20 to move.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Fly 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 15 - 4 = 21

Auri is blown out of the sky.

Then scrambles to flee

Fly 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 4 = 25

Again?...And people thought being able to fly was an advantage

1,751 to 1,800 of 6,380 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.