Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.


1,701 to 1,750 of 6,415 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Told you he had to be close to death. You guys were hitting way too much, even if it was only for half damage or whatever.
FORT SAVE: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2(0 Base, +0 Con)
1d4 ⇒ 2

Karethas ducks his head against the rushing winds and shuts his eyes closed. The wind seems to chill him to the very bones and he seizes his chest as if it is giving him great pain. When he looks up, his features seem ashen. "I'm glad that is over. May he now find some peace!"


Male Elf Bard - 6

Fortitude Save : 1d20 ⇒ 16

As the Edimmu implodes I look sad, get onto my knee's, stop singing and start to whisper, "I am very sorry for what we have done, I wish there had been another way to free you. May you rest in peace with all of your friends, do not worry though, if this Halruun still lives I swear on my pride as a Pathfinder, we will punish him for his heinous crimes."

I turn to face Auri, still kneeling on the ground, "I would hardly call this a triumph and victory should not taste this ... spoiled, should it?" I finally stand up and put my wand back onto my belt. I then begin to search this room, looking for anything but books in particular.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Well I'd be half way inclined to agree, but he hardly seemed very pleased about us helping him out of his predicament, indeed he appeared to be the most unwilling recipient of assistance I have ever met. I would also accept that we were sort of helping him to death, but he was already dead!"

The small dragon sits back and crosses its arms, clearly pondering the gravitas of that train of thought.

Auri then mumbles a bit of a short chirp and whislte...
Detect Magic


Kzrira 1d4 ⇒ 2 Con
Amir post disappeared? 1d4 ⇒ 3 Con

The encounter leaves most of you feeling weary and drained, but you reckon the monastery once again fit to be inhabited. Faelar quickly starts looking around the tomb for reading material. No paper remains, but he finds a well made mace still clutched in a boney grip. He also notices a pale long bow gleaming in the now open sarcophagus.

Auri detects several auras of magic. In addition to the mace and longbow, there is another item which turns out to be a silvered pin that has survived the fire.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Affects: -2 Con

Seeing the longbow, Kzrira takes it and tests it for strength.

Wow, this is beautiful. While I have usually used the crossbows which are more common in this land, I have trained with bows as well. I wish I had some arrows to test this out.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"Perhaps there are some arrows back with the caravan." Karethas eyes narrow at the items. "Perhaps we should be careful with these items until I have examined them more carefully. It would seem to me that the curse that affected that poor Djinn may have had some effect on one or more of these items connected to him. Let's do a thorough search down here, and then we can return to the caravan. Tomorrow, I will memorize the proper spell to make analyzing these items easy."


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

YEah I am missing a post..very weird.

Air coughs in the dust and waves the torch around in an effort to clear the air. I have had my fill of this place. I am by no means beyond my prime or useful but these last few hours have wearied me greatly.

As the others look over the tomb Amir nods at Karethas. Uncommonly insightful my impetuous friend, Amir manages a broad grin and a wink at the wizard. Yes let the mages and the holy men speak their words and mutter their secrets to be sure we too will not end up bound and angry long past our natural days to this place.

Light mace? It would be convenient if it was a light mace... ;-P


The bow is unique; hard and cool to the touch like metal, yet the density and texture of wood. The pull feels just right, not too hard or easy. It is a beautiful piece of work and bears an inscription in a curliform writing.

Auran:
Tempest

The light mace is blackened with ash, but with a bit of polish turns out to be colored dark gold and shaped somewhat like an ankh.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Karethas, could you look at the bow and mace to determine whether they are dangerous to use? It might be better to do it before we get back to the camp rather than letting everyone else know what we found.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"I can do it now, but the bow is a named weapon. See here," He points to the inscription on the bow, "it says Tempest. With my current expertise I can identify simple items, but this may be a little more complicated. I will try for now, but may need to examine it tomorrow with the help of that spell I was talking of. The greater problem is potential curses, but if you will take that risk, it is yours to take." As the others further examine the crypt, Karethas examines the items.

I think Amir or Auri should take 20 to examine the crypt.
Bow SPELLCRAFT CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)
Mace SPELLCRAFT CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)
Pin SPELLCRAFT CHECK:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25(2 rank, +3 class skill, +4 Int)
Lol, that speech and I get a 20 on the bow.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Auri uses his fine senses to comb through the crypt, then helps Karethas to determine the secrets of the mace.

Spellcraft on the Mace - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 (in case Karethas didn't make it)


Male Elf Bard - 6

Is there any knowledge check I can make to know more about "Tempest"?


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)
Faelar Braegen wrote:
Is there any knowledge check I can make to know more about "Tempest"?

I never ask, just post your knowledge rolls - probably planes or history in this case, possibly arcane or religion. If the DM has something he will tell you. If not, he will either say nothing or tell you to stop. Unless Voodoo wants otherwise, it is always better to just post rolls you think are relevant so that there isn't an extra round of delay waiting for the DM to say "post your roll" and then waiting for you to actually post the rolls.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Knowledge (to know anything about "Tempest") : 1d20 ⇒ 3

Arcana : 13
Dungeoneering : 8
Engineering : 8
Geography : 8
History : 14
Local : 13
Nature : 8
Nobility : 13
Planes : 13
Religion : 13


Karethas inspects the cool white material of the bow and finds it does indeed radiate strong magic. At the moment, however, he finds that it only identifies as a +1 Composite longbow with the ability to adapt its pull to best suit the user (Str bonus matches user). The bit of silver jewelry is a Brooch of Shielding.

Auri identifies the other weapon as a +1 light mace.

A weapon such as Tempest is likely to have some history, but doesn't ring any bells for Faelar. Perhaps the remains of the monastery library you saw would have a few surviving texts that could be found.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Well, I think that Karethas should take the pin, since he will likely be the target of magical attacks. I would love that bow. The pull is near perfect and I am sure that I could fire it much faster than my crossbow with some training.

As for the mace, any of us could use it. I think that Amir would be best with it at present since I will hopefully be using my bow to keep those who would do us harm at a distance. If we find a better blade for Amir, then Faelar should take the mace.

Faelar and Auri, I think that you will have to settle with the library until we get more treasure, although I am sure that we will find more. If not here, then definitely once we reach Kelmarane.

Kzrira continues to carefully look over the bow trying to determine whether there are any other interesting things of note. In all her years, she has never seen a bow quite this fine.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"The interesting thing about that bow is the strength of the magic imbued into it. It seems like it may have some "hidden" properties that may yet reveal themselves, Sarenae grant that they all be positive. I also agree that the mace should go to Amir. It would have been a great boon in that last fight for him to have it. I would be glad to wear the brooch for now, but I think we should sell it when we have the opportunity. The protection is nice, but money for greater protection for all is much better." Karethas smiles as he says the last.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

There is stronger magic in the bow? What type of magic? I have never used magic weapons and did not realize that there was other types of magic which could be imbued in them.

Kzrira continues to fawn over her new toy. You can see that she is yearning to get some good arrows to test it out.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir glances at his short sword, an heirloom from his mother. He frowns slightly and shakes his head to himself. Yes the mace is of a type and weight that my style of fighting will see it used well. I will use it as long as no one else finds need of it. Or until I can make my mother's blade its equal.

Amir searches the crypt and pokes around whatever debris and artifacts remain (Take 20 if I can otherwise-->)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Amir looks around and at once realizes that for her abruptness and skill at arms Kzrira is still a young girl unjaded in the presence of magic and awed by its wonder. A far cry from the man who once saw a hundred such treasures pass through hidden hands beneath the Katapesh moon. You are older but you have played your part. They may joke at you being an old man but you can see this through. And then some...

Well, tired and bruised as we are shall we go back and lead our temporary patrons here? Once they are about to make their camp we can finish looking over records and perhaps convince them to provide us a warm meal and spirits as compensation for our efforts?


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas shrugs at Kzrira, "Ah dear lady, I do not know exactly how that magic will manifest itself. Only time and the proper circumstance will tell."

He turns to Amir, "I should hope that they would be very well pleased to see us, since we have secured this haven for them."


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Well I am glad we have cleared out the temple. Sarenrae willing, she will once again cast the building into the light now that we have freed it from the shadows."

"So where were those books..." Auri drifts off.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Well, lets get back to the caravan. I think we are about done here for now. We can look through the library and see if there are any undestroyed tomes, but we should get back. After two days, I imagine that they are going to wonder what happened to us.

And nothing personal, but I think that we should stay mum about these weapons until we learn more about them.

One final thought, I do not wish to offend you great brass dragon, but perhaps you should play the part of the good mages companion for now. That would likely stir up less suspicion than having a wild brass dragon roaming about. Remember, not all humans are as trusting and understanding as we.

Kzrira takes and slings her newfound weapon over her shoulder and begins to prepare for the march back to the caravan.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"Yes, yes of course. I learned a lot about how humans work when I was a resident of Katapesh. The markets were always a wonderful riot of colour and fragrance, but the rest of the place left much to be desired when it came to conduct. Very strange. Anyhow, I will enjoy the ruse, and it will allow me some time to determine the character of your caravaning companions"


Male Elf Bard - 6

I look at Kzrira's new bow in awe, "Such a beautiful piece of work, you are truly fortunate, a beautiful bow for a beautiful lady."

I look to the others, "Lead the way, I cannot wait to return and find some more legible tomes. Maybe we will find a clue to the secret to your growth amongst them, Oh Great Aurichalcum?" I am obviously excited about coming back to do some reading. "Just a thought, but shouldn't someone stay here in case others arrive while we are gone? I could stay ... say in the library ... to make sure no-one else tries to claim the monastery. I could even start to find any tomes that aren't destroyed?" I have a very eager tone in my voice.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

You are welcome to stay, let us know if any errant pugwampis stop by to chat. Or if the little spider's mom happens by.

You see Kzrira shake her head indicating that she does not consider splitting up to be a good idea.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir clicks his tongue at Kzrira in a slightly disapproving fashion. He's excited and we won't be gone long. Amir turns to Faelar and cocks his eyebrow, You'll be safe here? Get out if there is a sign of trouble?


Male Elf Bard - 6

"You mean I can stay?!" I am overjoyed and it is obvious. "If anyone else approaches I shall come back down here and hide. I might have some information for you by the time you get back." The thought of being able to read some books has put a huge smile on my face and I can hardly stop myself from jumping for joy.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Wow, I just like became dad somehow :-P

Just be smart about it if something strange happens. We will be back soon.

Amir looks at Karethas, Auri and Kzrira, Shall we be off then?


Falear is disappointed to find that though the roof is nearly intact, the remaining books are in terrible condition. Yellowed and brittle, the pages crumble at the slightest touch. He keeps himself occupied searching for a readable text while the others return to Almah's encampment.

Faelar:
After several hours, you do recover a text in decent condition entitled The Battle of the Five Winds. It records the events of the ancient genie war and mentions Vardishal leading a contingency of jann cavalry from the Brazen Peaks against the forces of an efreet noble named Jhavul. It describes Vardishal's famed weapon, a longbow named Tempest and his death at the hands of a powerful salamander at the sudden end of the war.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

We head back to the Caravan and announce that the monastery is in poor condition, but has been cleared out of all vermin and other threats. If the caravan is prepared, we can lead them back now as we must return to make sure our compatriot who remained there is safe.

I also inquire about whether there are any arrows, and silver arrows, available.


It is late afternoon when the others return to the camp. A pair of mercenaries spot you as you make your way back through the wash and lead you back where most of the caravan are quietly napping before the preparation of the evening's meal. Almah and Garavel are soon roused and the camp gathers around curious to hear your news.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Once I find the book I sit down and read it, time passes by without me even noticing. I am entrapped in this book and I can't stop reading until I have finished consuming all it has to offer. Once I have finished I place the book in my bag, along with the other 2. Then I sit and wait for my friends to return.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas makes a small bow to the Almah, "Greetings Princess. He then nods Garavel, "Sayedy. We have returned after successfully clearing the monastery of more of those evil little fey similar to the one that stole dear little Rombard. Several giant spiders and a remarkably big vulture had also taken up residence in the structure, but will no longer be an issue. Finally, a ghostly creature, which we believe to be the remnants of the spirit of the great Djinni Vardishal, was cursed to haunt a crypt below the monastery. We defeated the creature and hope that it's spirit is now free of the torments of undeath. As far as we can tell, the structure is now safe to inhabit. It seems structurally sound, although much of it's former glory is diminished by time, neglect, and a tragic attack by the followers of Halruun. He should be a familiar figure to you if you are aware of the area's history."


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Ok, now I need an efficient quiver.

I ask around to see if there are some arrows to be found. After testing them on the bow, I see if the weapon master wishes to purchase my crossbow and bolts.

I would like to buy 60 arrows and 20 silvered arrows and 20 blunt arrows.

Hearing Karethas discuss our exploits, Kzrira nods in agreement. Yup, miserable pugwampis next time I see one of them, it will have an arrow between its eyes before it gets close enough to cause problems.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Yes with some dedication and some skill the building will put back together quite nicely and visits from creatures beyond the grave minimal.We left good Faelar behind to search through some last materials and watch for trouble, I recommend we begin moving the caravan there as soon as possible.


"Excellent." Almah smiles at the news of success. Garavel solemnly nods. "It would be best to move under cover of the night, but it will takes some time. Let us eat first before everything has to be packed and unpacked once more. We have much work ahead of us."

Her eyes have lingered on Aurichalcum as she speaks and finally her curiosity overcomes her. "What manner of gorgeous creature is this?" she asks excitedly.

Meanwhile Garavel assists Kzrira in trading her crossbow for arrows and script on the balance.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

I should get 17.5 for the crossbow and probably 4 for the remaining bolts. If I buy 60 arrows, 20 blunt arrows, and 20 silvered arrows, that should cost 9 gp. Should I just add the arrows and 10gp for easy calculations?

Unless someone else wants the crossbow, not sure whether anyone needs one.

After finishing up with Garavel, I head back over to the rest of the group.
This is Auri, he is Karethas' companion. He is a little miniature brass dragon. Careful though, he is mischievous, he likes to steel sweets so be careful.

As I say this, I wink at Auri while grinning.


Kzrira-yep. Amir could likely set up a better rate of exchange given a little time.

Almah's eyes glitter as she quickly approaches the tiny dragon. "It is precious. I must have it! How much would you take for it? I believe it would look simply adorable in a handbag!"


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

Auri just keeps quiet about it all, not being able to judge this womans humour yet.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

"I'm afraid the arcane bond between a wizard and his familiar is quite permanent sayyeda, and is unable to be transferred to another. I'm sure a similar, unbonded creature could be found in the stalls of Ketapesh." Karethas gives an apologetic bow of his head.
If it would help: BLUFF CHECK:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24(2 rank, +3 class skill, +2 Chr, +1 Trait)


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

When we are selling expensive items (like the magic mini hammer), I will let Amir do it. For an extra 1-2 gold, it is not worth role playing it in my opinion.

Giving Auri another wicked glare: Yeh, and this one has a bad attitude, he bites. You are better leaving him with Karethas. There are many available in Katapesh. I am sure the next resupply caravan could get you a similar pseudo-dragon who would love your handbag.

Bluff(assist):1d20 ⇒ 14

You have got to be kidding me. Is this woman for real? <-- I say this telepathically to Auri if I can.


M Pseudodragon - 15pt - Oracle (flame) 4

"I was thinking the same thing..." he communicates back.

On cue, Auri bares his teeth and tail tip reflexively as he stretches out.


The young merchant princess pouts, "I grew up among the markets of Katapesh yet I have never seen anything so cute. Well, there is more for sale there than one can ever know. Perhaps when Kelmarane is rightfully restored I will have you find me another. For now, let us eat and begin moving camp."

Trusty Garavel has already set Hadra and Hadar to work and soon the camp is fed and the packing begins by the late evening light. It takes most of the night, but eventually all is unpacked in the ruined nave of the old monastery and Almah requests a tour of the place.

Faelar:
At nightfall a single distant blood curdling howl is heard in the still monastery. It seemed to emanate from the direction of Kelmarane.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

In the morning we shall show you the remainder of the monastery. At night who knows what holes or weak spots were missed when we went through earlier. We believe that everything was cleared out, but that does not mean that there is still not something hiding in a dark crevasse.

With that, Kzrira finds a quiet corner, lays out her bedroll and calls it a day.

Character sheet updated. Arrows added, bolts removed. I added the bow as a +1 variable Composite Longbow named Tempest.

DM Voodoo:

As a question, how do magic arrows and magic bows work. I assume that any arrow fired from a magic bow picks up the bows magic qualities (+1, +2, shock, etc.). If the arrows are also magic, would the effects stack? Or are these enhancements bonuses such that the lower (+) would be effectively wasted? And if there are two bonuses (shock bow and a flaming arrow for instance), would a successful shot gain the benefits from both?


Male Elf Bard - 6

Voodoo:
The Blood Curdling Howl sends a shudder through my body and the fact that it seems to come from the direction of Kelmarane is even more worrying.

When I hear the others approaching, or the howl (whichever comes first) I rush down into the crypt and sit next to the broken sarcophagus. (My source of light is my cantrip "Dancing Lights" I will have an orb in each corner of the room.) The whole time I am down there I am speaking with Shelyn, Sarenrae and even Vardishal. This helps me pass the time and takes my mind off of the howl and the boredom.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

Amir will lead Hota with care to the monastery and make sure she is comfortable. He will break out the gear and sleep near her realizing the travels and new locale might make her nervous.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 6 |HP: 37 of 37| F=3 R=4 W=7 |Initiative +6| Perception +7 |AC 12(16 w/ Mage Armor)

Karethas smiles widely at Almah, his hand held up, palm out in a placating manner. "I assure you, by the light Sarenae, after Kelmarane is taken back from those gnolls, I will turn that marketplace on it's head looking for a pet to rival or even surpass my friend here."

Once at the monastery, Karethas again displays his warmest smile to Almah, "Sayyeda, surely it would be better to tour the monastery in the full light of the day as there are several areas with artistic and architectural details to be admired, but if you insist we will gladly show you around now." He eyes the rest of the group to be sure they are ready to accompany them, in case they missed any dangers in the area. He turns back to Almah, hoping she has changed her mind.


HP 64 | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/+7/+3 | Init +3 | CMB +6; CMD 20 [ooc]Bluff (11) Diplomacy (6) Kno:Local (6) Perception (10*) Stealth (14)

IF he insists on a tour I will go with Karethas, otherwise I will got to bed.


Male Elf Bard - 6

Don't forget to come downstairs and get me though. At the moment I am not sure who it is in the monastery, other than a lot of people.


Female Human Fighter/5, Ranger/1(HP: 51/61; AC22/25; FF17/20; T15; F+8, R+8, W+4/+5; Perc: +10, Init +4)

Yeh - once we get to the monastery and do not find Faelar in the library, I search him out finally finding him cowering in the coffin and saying prayers to Sarenrae that nothing comes by to eat him.

Come on Faelar, enough playing hide and seek from your imagination. The rest of the caravan is here. Join us upstairs and get some food before you freeze to death.

1,701 to 1,750 of 6,415 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.