Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights

Game Master voodoo chili

From the City of Bazaars to the City of Brass.
Kelmarane.


9,501 to 9,550 of 9,818 << first < prev | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | next > last >>

HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

Undoubtedly hiding flaming ghouls or air dogs or something...well...we might as well go on...

Amir will still check the door and walk gingerly and with great care in the room should he not be suddenly ambushed....

Door Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Door work?: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Room Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Kzrira slaps her head as she suddenly realizes that Amir is performing his searches with his eyes closed.


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

HEy those are 15s! My eyes are open a tiny tiny bit...


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

I hope it is not two little two late.


Visions of flaming ghouls distract the usually attentive rogue until a more substantial foe presents itself. Just as Amir passes between them, the closest two pillars of brass transform into a pair of matching brass warriors some eight feet tall. They are molded with ornate armor which has peaks shaped into flames. They appear at each side of the rogue and swing brass falchions.

Amir reflexively dodges the heavy blades, but they are too fast and he suffers two horrible gashes! Amir-19, 16 slash

Initiative:
Amir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Karethas 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Kzrira 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Varkata 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
foe 1d20 ⇒ 6

Round 1
Varkata
Kzrira
Amir
Karethas
Brass Warriors


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

As she reaches into her magic quiver to begin firing once more, she calls to Karethas:
Anything these are vulnerable too? Other than cold?


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

Amir hisses at the contact, as much chiding himself for his inattentiveness as much as being attacked. The rogue steps gingerly to hopefully provide an avenue for Varkata to close the gap so they can gang up on one then the other...

Sholeh 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + (4) + 7 = 12

Simin 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage?: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Sholeh 2: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31
Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 7 = 11


Varkata spins around one of the brazen guards and hacks him with Ebon Flame the strike doesn't even dent the guard, but at least there is a black scar left from the cold.
Ebon Flame: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10+ cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Amir sneak: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 1) = 10

Amir's light blades hardly look effective next to Varkata's failed blow, but he cannily targets structural weaknesses and does slight damage.

Varkata responds to Kzrira's question. "Not vulnerable to magic steel though cold seems to leave a mark."

planes or arcana DC 22:
The guards are obviously golems. In fact, Brass Men, crafted by Efreeti Lords on their home plane to fill the ranks of their armies. They are immune to fire and most spells. And their metal construction resists weapons not made of adamantine.

Karethas and Kzrira up.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

KNOWLEDGE ARCANA CHECK:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38(9 rank, +3 class skill, +6 Int)Waste of a 20
Wish Warp check: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 4 = 20

"Fire and spells will be useless here. Adamantine will work though! Maintaining his distance from the Brassmen, Karethas struggles to shape the the twisted arcane energies of the Wishwarp, but manages to cast Improved Invisibility and has Gen deliver the spell to Amir.

Amir-Greater Invisibility for 18 rounds (Using Bracers to extend spell)


Karethas-with that, you can read the whole description. here


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Voodoo - I do not think that I ever got a question to this question - Question about the axe - Not sure which axe it was at this point, but it was one being used to sunder, so at the time I thought it might be adamantine. It is the axe that Kzrira is carrying.

Also, in looking through my posts, I think that Kzrira still has 13 adamantine arrows as it appears I completely forgot to purchase any (or to record them on my character sheet. I see 27 having been fired during the earth elemental fight way back when, and she had 40 to start with.

Sighing that she once more needs to use her limited supply of the rare metal arrows, Kzrira draws three arrows from her quiver and begins to fire.

Attack-rapid shot-adamantine: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 17 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Attack-rapid shot-adamantine: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 17 - 2 = 34
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Attack-iterative-adamantine: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

The first shot is errant, fortunately the next two strike home piercing through the unliving creatures metallic form.


Kzrira Maiwith wrote:
Not sure which axe it was at this point, but it was one being used to sunder, so at the time I thought it might be adamantine. It is the axe that Kzrira is carrying.

yeah, that was a while ago. It belonged to the gnoll high priest. Just a +1 great axe. the sundering was a class ability.


Amir disappears from view as Karethas strains against the Wishwarp. Kzrira draws upon her dwindling reserve of adamantine arrows, furhter injuring the wounded Brass Man. With Amir nowhere in sight, the gleaming guardians assail Varkata. The wounded one seems to be faltering only landing a blow that is deflected off the hearty priestess' armor. The other metal man employs its brass falchion more skillfully, hacking her twice with surprising speed. Varkat-16, 17 slash

Round 2
Varkata
Kzrira
Amir
Karethas
Brass Warriors


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

Amir does his best to flank, hoping that some aspect of his invisibility and a bid for precision will help make up for his lack of material strength...

Sholeh 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 Flank?
Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + (5) + 7 = 17
SA if applicable: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

Simin 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 Flank?
Damage?: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
SA if applicable: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Sholeh 2: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34 Flank?
Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + (3) + 7 = 16
SA if applicable: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Seeing Amir's strikes hit, Kzrira focuses her shots at the injured brass man, only changing aim if the creature falls.

Attack-rapid shot-adamantine: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 17 - 2 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Attack-rapid shot-adamantine: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 17 - 2 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Attack-rapid shot-adamantine: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 - 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Arrow after arrow lands, chipping and gouging the metallic forms of the creatures.

7 Adamantine arrows left - need to get some more. Forgot to buy them.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

You get sneak attack damage on all attacks if you are invisible to the target because they are denied their AC bonus. You still get the flanking bonus from Varkata but don't have to have it to get the sneak attack. Varkata still gets flanking because you threaten the opponent.


Raging, Varkata continues to beat at the Efreet construct until it totters over and falls to the floor, once more inert metal.
Varkata 1: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 2 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15+cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Varkata 2: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 2 = 32
damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18+cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Kzrira takes aim at the other and her heavy arrows puncture it time and again. Unseen, Amir slips behind it and jabs at joints that would cause the thing great pain if it weren't unfeeling brass. It continues its unthinking assault on the closest visible target. Varkata barely dodges a deadly sweep, but is caught by the backhand. varkata-13

Varkata 1: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 2 = 32
damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12+cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Varkata 2: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12+cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1

A moment later, she manages to destroy the pierced and jammed Brass Man.


Unseen, Amir keeps a wary eye on the other columns, but he detects nothign untoward and whistles the others forward to the door. Varkata lays a hand on it and hiccoughs. The room beyond is quite a vision-

Jeweled tiles cover the floor of the extravagantly decorated room. Blazing torches, candelabras, lanterns and braziers spread throughout the room join the soft glow of the river of lava that bisects the chamber from west to east flowing through high tunnels. A pavilion stands in the northern end of the room on the opposite shore of the lava river. It is formed by black silk hangings strung between four engraved columns and filled with pillows and cushions. Upon the plush mound lies a large black glass bottle.


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Kzrira looks to Varkata:
You have any of those spells that recreates ammunition memorized? I am running short on the hardened adamantine arrows and will likely be out if we meet another creature like those last two.

When Varkata describes the next chamber:
Sounds as though it is some type of a trap. Although, whatever is in the bottle is undoubtedly incredibly dangerous, or valuable. Most likely both.


Varkata frowns and shakes her head. "Sorry, I didn't think of it. Hopefully, we won't bump into any more killer columns."

Kzrira Maiwith wrote:
Although, whatever is in the bottle is undoubtedly incredibly dangerous, or valuable. Most likely both.

Varkata laughs out loud. "Ain't that the truth! I couldn't have said it better myself and I've got dibs!"

The door opens easily to reveal the image described by the Drunkard's priestess.


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

Amir pulls his own stash of 20 adamantine arrows and hands them to Kzrira, I'll likely not be anywhere as useful to use them as you... Struck from inventory

Amir considers the tiled floor for a second and wonders if they can be pried up but shakes his head. Such a thing can be done later...unless the room is destroyed...

Unable to stop himself the rogue produces a dagger and investigates the likelyhood that he can tear a tile out...


ah, put adventurers in a dungeon and suddenly the mission is forgotten and they're scavenging door knobs and floor times... :P

Amir pries one of the bejeweled tiles from the floor and is disappointed to find that it turns to lead and glass in his hands.


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Kzrira chuckles at Amir's attempt:
Gotta give the Abadarian credit. At least he tried.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

Seeing the tile being pried from the floor Karethas coughs loudly into his hand, "The invisibility spell will only last about three minutes, so we may want to keep moving..."

I realized that in my inebriated state that I didn't quite get that Amir didn't know the in's and out's of invisibility, not Devon. I laughed at myself and hope all of you laughed at me as well because I deserved it.


Amir would likely by blushing from his companion's chiding if he could be seen. The twelve-foot wide river of lava flows across the room from a break in the wall at each side and between the adventurers and the plush pavilion and mysterious black bottle.


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

I thought it was funny

Amir rises, duly admonished.

Pulling his carpet from his pack, the rogue offers to shuttle the group across one at a time...


The group is quickly ferried across on a rug guided by an invisible host. Once upon the other shore, the pavilion is duly inspected and found to offer no threat other than plentiful comfy pillows. The black bottle rests upon a golden pillow. It is a foot and a half tall and made of obsidian glass with ornate geometric designs carved into it. A great looping handle protrude from its squat, bulbous body and a lapis lazuli stopper plugs the spout. Golden runes in Terran circle the edge of the plug.

Terran:
Remove my stopper, speak adra hadra, and enter my palace.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

Karethas rubs his chin, "Hmmm...It's in Terran, so it's not likely to be an Efreeti trap. It reminds me of the classic djinn in a bottle tales, though most djinn are obviously not trapped in bottles. They may just enjoy keeping a Shaitan trapped. It says, "Speak..A name..and enter my palace." If enter we may find an ally." Karethas casts Detect Magic and examines the bottle, careful not to touch it.
KNOWLEDGE ARCANA CHECK:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20(9 rank, +3 class skill, +6 Int)


Karethas can only tell that the bottle radiates strong conjuration magic.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

Karethas looks up from the bottle to see everyone silently staring at him. He shrugs and takes a step back from the bottle, "Adra hadra."


There is a long sucking sound as air is drawn into the bottle. Then Karethas stretches and shrinks as he is suddenly pulled in. The lapis lazuli stopper clink firmly into place closing the bottle after him.


evidently no one is particularly concerned that the wizard just vanished...


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

I am...if the damn site would load properly...

Amir lets out an annoyed "Ah!" as the wizard is suddenly whisked away, Idiot boy. C'mom!

Amir moves up and tries to replicate the wizard's actions, Adra Hadra?


Amir Awad Hajjir wrote:
I am...if the damn site would load properly...

fair enough. The boards have been schizy lately. Is Varkata back yet?

Amir pulls the stopper and peers inside shaking his head at Karethas' foolishness. Then he repeats the words... Just before he is pulled in as well, Varkata grabs his shoulder and Kzrira's arm!~

They reappear next to a concerned looking Karethas at the end of a long dim hall. Sputtering torches set along the sandstone walls cast faint light on shadowy, arched arcade ahead. On the left side, gentle, blue-tinged light radiates from three open passages spaced evenly along the wall. Drapes of sheer muslin billow lazily across these exits, obscuring the view beyond. Behind you stands an archway with what appears to be swirling quicksilver.


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Anxiously waiting for Karethas to reappear, Kzrira is surprised when Amir repeats the dropout wizards foolish decision, and is even more surprised when Varkata grabs onto her arm, dragging her to . . . who knows where.

What the . . .

Karethas, where are we? What happened?

Kzrira draws her trusty bow and nocks an arrow, expecting something to pop out and attack at any moment.


Karethas:
You find yourself alone within the bottle realm, you imagine. Fortunately, Amir and co. appear after only a moment or two. Once you can focus on your surroundings, you sense that the magic bending presence of the wishwarp does not reach this pocket dimension.


Skills:
(Acro -1; Appr +0; Bluff +2; Climb +2; Diplo +6; Disg +2; EscArt -1; Fly: +4; Heal: +9; Intim +2; Kn(Arc/Hist/Plane) +4; Kn(Loc) +2; Kn(Rel) +8; SenMot +11; Spelcrft: +7; Stealth -1; Surv: +4; Swim +2)
Female Half-Orc Cleric 8/Bloodrager 1
Vitals:
(HP: 80[98]/80[98] AC: 23[21]/11[9]/22[20]; Percep: +11 [+13]; Init: +1; Fort +11[+13], Ref: +4, Will: +12[+14]; CMD: 22[24]; CMB +11[+13]; Speed: 50; Fire: Immune)

She is now. She was home, but sick, earlier..

Varkata says, "Well, seeing that the old fool was about to vanish to wherever the heck we are with the wizard, I thought we'd best stick together.... Beyond that... I can't help but think we're in the bottle... and not in the good way."


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

Karethas seems relieved when the rest of the party arrives. He looks around in fascination, "It's similar to Kakishon, but on a much smaller scale of course. It's actually just what I expected. We were invited in, so we should not hesitate to find the inhabitant." He gestures to the first doorway.


might want a heal up. I know Amir and Varkata took some damage last encounter. Varkata can sense that this place is free of the wishwarp


Skills:
(Acro -1; Appr +0; Bluff +2; Climb +2; Diplo +6; Disg +2; EscArt -1; Fly: +4; Heal: +9; Intim +2; Kn(Arc/Hist/Plane) +4; Kn(Loc) +2; Kn(Rel) +8; SenMot +11; Spelcrft: +7; Stealth -1; Surv: +4; Swim +2)
Female Half-Orc Cleric 8/Bloodrager 1
Vitals:
(HP: 80[98]/80[98] AC: 23[21]/11[9]/22[20]; Percep: +11 [+13]; Init: +1; Fort +11[+13], Ref: +4, Will: +12[+14]; CMD: 22[24]; CMB +11[+13]; Speed: 50; Fire: Immune)

Varkata smiles as she feels her magic return cleanly, then whispers the words to a healing spell -- serving both to test her belief and to heal some of her wounds.

Cure Moderate (from Silence): 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (3, 1) + 8 = 12

She smiles, "The interference seems to be gone, here."


The adventurers advance to the doorway and find an astonishing sight beyond. Under a vaulted done which shifts through a range of pastel colors, lies a water garden surrounded by lush fig trees. The clear water ripples from the gentle splashing of three fountains that are lined across the length of the water feature, two small, one large, carved to resemble a pride of lions with water flowing from their gaping marble jaws. To the south, a waterfall careens from a balcony forming a stream that runs under a footbridge into the pool. On the opposite side beyond the pool, a pair of curving staircases lead to a balcony before a pair of ornate double doors. Four beautiful woman frolicking at the edge of the pool, half-halfheartedly cover their nakedness with tiny wet towels at your entrance .


HP 94 | AC/Touch/Flat 21/15/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+8/+5 | Init +3 | CMB +9; CMD 23 Acrobatics (15) Bluff (14) Diplomacy (7) Kno:Local (6) Perception (13*) Stealth (17) FIRE: 5

Amir purses his lips, more in consternation than anything as this was not the time for naked frolicking (in his estimation). We are here to see the Master of the...er House.?

Amir looks to see of the women offer any impediment to their progress or are merely ornamental. Unless stopped, the rogue takes Karethas at his word and moves to the staircase/balcony/doors.


the woman give the old rogue alluring smiles then one begins to sing...

All- will save DC 17 or captivated.


Female Human Fighter/6, Ranger/1, Wizard(Spirit Whisper)/1, Arcane Archer/1 - (HP: 48/98; AC27/30; FF21/24; T18; F+10, R+11, W+7/+9; Perc: +13, Init +5)

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Kzrira stands and listens enraptured by the beautiful sound of the woman's voice.


that's one.... Hello?


Skills:
(Acro -1; Appr +0; Bluff +2; Climb +2; Diplo +6; Disg +2; EscArt -1; Fly: +4; Heal: +9; Intim +2; Kn(Arc/Hist/Plane) +4; Kn(Loc) +2; Kn(Rel) +8; SenMot +11; Spelcrft: +7; Stealth -1; Surv: +4; Swim +2)
Female Half-Orc Cleric 8/Bloodrager 1
Vitals:
(HP: 80[98]/80[98] AC: 23[21]/11[9]/22[20]; Percep: +11 [+13]; Init: +1; Fort +11[+13], Ref: +4, Will: +12[+14]; CMD: 22[24]; CMB +11[+13]; Speed: 50; Fire: Immune)

Will: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

Varkata stands, cocks her head, then shrugs, "Not bad, but do you know any drinking songs?"


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

WILL SAVE: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20(6 Base, +1 Wis, +3 Cloak)

Karethas is clearly enjoying the view until the singing starts. He frowns and nudges Kzrira, "Let's move on. This show is not one we need to watch until the end." If she does not start moving then he will lead her to the stairs.


Amir save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Even before Karethas can nudge Kzrira, she steps forward following Amir with a glazed look. Karethas glances at Varkata who shrugs, but everything else shifts... the lush fig trees are dead brown sticks, the pool is filled with black dust, the naked woman suddenly transform into feathered, monstrous vulture hags. One woman keeps singing, beckoning Amir and Kzrira onward as she pulls a bow and quiver from beneath her, two others grab spiked clubs and take to the air. The fourth keeps her seductive form smiling as she stands and says, "Welcome to Jhavhul's harem. So sorry that the only pleasure will be ours as we destroy the Heroes of Kelmerane!"

Initiative:

Amir 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Karethas 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Kzrira 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Varkata 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
foe 1d20 ⇒ 19

Round 1
Harpy Harem
Amir
Kzrira
Varkata
Karethas

The flying harpies fly at Karethas and Varkata. The wizard takes a heavy blow knocking his head back. Varkata's armor shields her from a blow. Karethas-9 pierce, bludge The archer's shot is hasty and ill-aimed.


Round 1
Amir-captivated
Kzrira-captivated
Varkata
Karethas
R2
Harpy Harem

so Varkata and Karethas up.


Male Human Wizard (Conjurer)/ Level: 9 |HP: 53 of 53/ NL| F=6 R=7 W=10 |Initiative +5| Perception +11(+13 w/ Gen)|AC 13(16 w/ Mage Armor)|Active Effect:Planar Adaptation (Fire Resist 20)

Karethas glares at the harpies as he holds his bruised side. He steps away from the harpies and casts a spell, promptly disappearing.

5ft step.
Cast Vanish
Pull Wand of Protection from Evil
(Will cast defensively if harpies are large or somehow still threatening.)

Status:

HP 44 of 53
AC 13 Touch AC 13 Flat Footed 12
F/R/W 6/7/10
Conditions: -2 Chr & Dex
Gen
HP 26 of 26
AC 22 Touch AC 14 Flat Footed 20
F/R/W 6/7/10
Resist 5 to Acid/Fire/Cold/Electricity
Conditions:

9,501 to 9,550 of 9,818 << first < prev | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sheik Voodoo's Katapesh Nights All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.