Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Shattered Star: Broken Dreams (Inactive)

Game Master DancingShadow

Thassilon once represented the dreams of one man, but it was broken by the ambitions of his apprentices. Will adventurers be able to reforge his greatest creation to hold back the threat of his long-dead dream?


201 to 250 of 905 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Holding the necklace up in the air, Nadja nods in agreement in Omoro's appraisal. Then shifting around with her back to the building as if to catch the light on the jewelry she whispers. You would have to be very fast and very quick to subdue the guards without raising the alarm. Do you realistically think you can do it? If you can't than half the group will be on the wrong side of the building and it would take precious moments to provide assistance. What if we just waited until it was night. Attack while they are sleeping. It could be much more effective.

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

"By myself? No, I could not. With Calendir, and perhaps one or the both of you? Perhaps. We might as well wait for nightfall - it will help us gauge their numbers better. There might be a changing of the guard."


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

I agree with waiting for the night time - It will probably offer us the possibility for a better evaluation of what we are up against, and how best to approach it - Calendir adds with a nod to the others.


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

"Sounds like a plan then. Shall we see if we cannot find Bertholdt (And Iliria if still with us) and plan for this evening?"


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Did we lose Iliria? Nodding decisively Nadja looks around the area for another building that might have a view of the Warehouse. If only there was a place that we could watch the building from without being spotted. Shrugging she places the jewelry back and motions as if she is ready to depart.


Shade Psion 18

Sadly, it does seem like we lost Iliria some time back. What exactly is the group seeking to do? Are you going to simply wait until nightfall, or are you going to look for Berholdt as well?


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

I would suggest that we track down Bertholdt, not only to have his input on what he believes we should do next, but also to understand why he took off like that - he seemed almost lost as he left...

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

"Hai, we should find Bertholdt-san with all due haste. This will likely end in violence. I am sure he would appreciate a chance to demonstrate his skill with the blade."


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Lovely, he's both inept and unreliable. Hisses Nadja, taking a deep breath before she continues. I fail to see what was so important to him that he would have left the rest of us in the middle of a search. We will be having a discussion with the Captain Heidmarch when we get back. In the mean time, we have several hours before sunset. I say we wait until night and then go without him unless he returns before then. If we leave now Natalya could slip away while we are gone, and if we split up then we weaken ourselves more then we have already have.


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

"It is possible Bertholdt may have gotten himself into trouble, particularly if he has found additional information. Calendir and Omoro have both proven themselves capable of scouting. We can leave one of them behind while the others find our companion. If they do move from here, they can leave marks for us to follow." Raven pulls out a piece of chalk, draws a circle with a dot in it. "The dot points to the direction they headed. We can meet here an hour before nightfall. At least, that is my recommendation."


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Agreed then. Looking at Omoro Calendir asks: Omoro, you wish to stay or go?

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

"I will wait and stay out of sight, after I have given myself a proper disguise for the area. I'll let you know what I notice while you track down Bertholdt-san."

Once the group breaks, Omoro heads to a local refuse pile, and picks through it to find some rags to hide his armor, making himself appear to be nothing more than a beggar. He sits opposite the house a few doors away, far enough not to draw undue attention, but close enough to keep an eye on the place. He leaves his conical hat on the ground in front of him, and caws, "Alms! Alms for the poor!"

Mechanics:

Taking 10 on an untrained Disguise check to hide my armor and make it look like I'm just a random tengu bum. That gives me a 12.


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Very well then Omoro, we will go search Bertholdt. Turning to Nadja, Calendir offers a short bow - Nadja, please take the lead - I believe from all of us, you are probably the one most knowlegeable of the city, and whilst the reasons for Bertholdt to have left so casually are strange to us all, you should be the best person to guide us in his stead.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Nadja nods to the rest of the group and sets off away from the dilapidated warehouse. After several blocks of silence, she stops and moves into an alleyway out of sight of the passing crowds before she addresses the rest of the group. I see several options, but I did not want to discuss them in front of passersby, the city has many ears and I would prefer to avoid any complications. Bertholdt left us following the discovery that Natalya was reportedly living in a warehouse. Nadja shrugs, her earrings and necklaces' making a chiming sound in the darkness of the alley. Option one. Nadja ticks off with delicate finger. It is possible Bertholdt he did not believe Fenster and wanted to explore other options. So he may have gone to the Guard to see if they had more information. Or... he may have looked into the rumored connection with the Nidalese slavers. That would have been very foolish, but that does sound like Bertholdt. The second option. Nadja ticks off with another finger Is that he grew tired of working with us, and decided to depart the group. Since the captain is offering one thousand gold for the targets capture, I don’t think that’s likely. Shrugging Nadja looks at the rest of the group members. I had already worked this out when were at the warehouse. The chances of locating the dolt are rather low, and since he knew where were going, it would have made the most sense to remain near the warehouse and wait for him. But, since you wanted to find him then that would have made the most sense. The final option, though I find it unlikely is that he sent word of his plans back to the Pathfinder Lodge. So.... What are all of your thoughts? Personally... Nadja's face scrunches up as if smelling a rotten fish. He walked out on us without saying where he was going. He deserves whatever he gets.


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

I believe your assessment makes perfect sense Nadja - we have Omoro already in place close by the warehouse, if he notices Bertholdt around he will most likely contact him. I wouldn't like to go back to the lodge looking for him, it would give out a terrible image regarding our commitment and teamwork... Lastly, since we do not actually know yet what we are up against, I'd rather we conducted any investigations needed as a group, to guarantee each others' safety. That being said, maybe our best option would be returning to the warehouse neighborhood, finding a tavern, and wait out until nightfall - hopefully by then Bertholdt may show up, and Omoro will have gathered enough intel for us to act.

Turning to Nadja and Raven he asks: Would you agree?


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

"If he has ran afoul of the slavers, or anyone else for that matter, I would rather do our part to rescue the man. But you're right, finding him could well prove difficult, and may even put him or ourselves to further risk." Raven looks over to Nadja. "I'll put faith in our fellow and the path he chose to pursue. And if we do find he has became entangled in more than he can handle, well, I suppose we'll have to rescue him so you can explain to him what he did wrong."


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Very well then, let us find a place to wait out the intel from Omoro, closeby to the warehouse. I will obviously let you ladies decide where we shall head, if you have any suggestions, since I am not well versed on the indoor comforts of civilization. Where to?


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

A wise suggestion, I believe I saw a Inn on our way to the warehouse. We can post up there and you can relay to Omoro were we are at. If Omoro has not spotted Bertholdt by sunset then we will need to make plans to go in without him. And now that I think about it, we have not made any plans on actually capturing Natalya. We might want to see about obtaining a tanglefoot bag and net before we return to the Warehouse. The Captain did promise to double the reward if we were able to bring her back alive after all. Once everyone has agreed on a course of action Nadja sets off back towards the warehouse making a short stop off to obtain the necessary supplies. Once she arrives at the Inn she finds a private table and orders some food and drink while she waits for sunset.

DM Bound Shade, for ease of role-play I would just like to pick up a net and tanglefoot back on the way back. I figure we can pay using one of the gems that we recovered from the box we opened.


Shade Psion 18

Nadja will be able to trade the gem for a tanglefoot bag, but both the net and bag are a bit more than what the merchant will appraise the gem for. The net will be 20 more gold.

You all wait out the time in a nearby inn, except for Omoro, who waits in the guise of a tengu beggar (A rare site there!) and keeps an eye on the building. No one comes or goes during the day and night soon falls, with the group's bellies full (and each 3 silver poorer) and Omoro colder, but 9 silver richer from passersby. The temperature has dropped noticeably from earlier, leaving it a bit chilly out.

The building is quiet, but a light appears in one of the rooms, the faintest of beams leaping out of the cracks in the boards of the first window on the northern wall.

A second light quickly appears, much brighter than the first. It comes from the room with the guards.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

We wait until at least some of them are asleep. Nadja whispers. Short of creating a fire and forcing them out, it’s the only way I can think of evening the odds. Crouching down Nadja waits several hours until it is true night.

Several hours later...

Rising slowly like a cat on the prowl Nadja motions for each of her companions to get up. Muttering several arcane phrases she weaves her hands in a hypnotic pattern. As she finishes her dress seems to shimmer and sparkle like diamonds for a moment before fading back to its dark hue. Cast: Mage Armor (AC is now 16) Gathering her companions together she ushers them forward It looks like some of the lookouts are still awake judging by the light. This should throw off their night vision and allow us to approach undetected. We should go in the back entrance you discovered Calendir. Thoughts?

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

Omoro watches as the group passes, and joins them in the shadows of the alley nearby, packing away the rags in case they are needed in the future. "Hai, Nadja-san. Let me make certain they haven't rigged any security on the door before we enter, however. That might be why nobody is watching it."

Once the group is ready to go, Omoro steals towards the door on padded feet, examining it to make certain there are no surprises before testing the door.

Mechanics:

Take 10 on the Stealth and Perception tests. That's 18s for both.


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

I agree Nadja, we need to make a move now... Or the timing will be lost.

Assuming Omoro has already gathered with us after all this time has passed´

Motioning to the others to be as stealthy as they can, Calendir heads out, pausing only to address Omoro with a wink - You will be the one opening the back door if it is locked correct Omoro?


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

Raven follows behind the others, contemplating how best to use the spells available to her. "I do possess a spell to incapacitate rather than harm if we do find our target. It targets an area rather than a person though, so it may take some maneuvaring."


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

I will attempt to turn my blade if it becomes necessary to strike at Natalya, but it is a dangerous maneuver and not always guaranteed of success in striking in a non-lethal way...


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Nadja nods in understanding. Digging into her pack you can hear the sound of metal clinking together. With a fierce grin she withdraws a set of manacles and casually tosses them towards Calendir. Take these. I have the ability to force another into a restless slumber, but it will not last long. When we do find her between my abilities, the tanglefoot bag, Ravens spells and the shackles we should have a reasonable chance at success. And Calendir, if you get the chance to put her out cold while she is temporarily asleep, do it. We cannot allow our target to escape. Now, if there's no further discussion, let's do this.


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Calendir simply nods, in quiet acquiescence. Yes, let's do this


Shade Psion 18

My apologies, but the day is proving more hectic than I thought and I do not yet have a map. I will try to post it later.

Omoro steals up to the door and checks it, but it doesn't seem to trapped or locked.

Omoro:
You however, do hear the faint sounds of high-pitched voices a good distance from the door. They don't seem to be in the room beyond the door, but perhaps in an adjacent one.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Sounds good Bound Shade, looking foward to it.


Shade Psion 18

Here's the map. Everything inside is dark, except for the guard room. All terrain outside the building is dark, except near the windows of the guard room. I'm assuming that everyone is heading to the southern-most door.

Natalya's Hideout, Ground Floor


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

We are missing tank/door openers/high AC frontliners :D so I am guessing we should try to open this door silently, and strike fast if there is anything on the other side

As soon as he arrives on the scene, Calendir steps up to the door, putting his ear next to it.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Creeping up behind Calendir, Nadja wispers in his ear. Open the door. I'll put the guard on the left to sleep you take down the one near the door, then go for the one that I cursed. If we are fast we can silence them before they raise and alarm.

Readied Action: Slumber Hex (DC 17) Left guard when Calendir opens the door.

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

Actually, we're heading through the southern door, not the one where the guards are waiting, correct?


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

That's the way I interpreted it.


Shade Psion 18

That is what I understood. Are you all splitting into two groups or staying as one?


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Greatsword in hand, Calendir opens the door wide and advances upon the first enemy he sees.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

For the sake of clarification lets all agree that we entered though the southern door, Calendir leading with Nadja behind him.

Lantern Lodge

HP 13/16, AC 16/13/13, F +1, R +6, W +2, Init +3, Per +9 (low-light), Ki Pool: 3

Before Calendir opens the door, Omoro gives it a quick examination to be certain the guards have not set up any surprises for someone trying to sneak into their hideout.

Mechanics:

Taking 10 on Perception to search the door for traps, so that's another 18.


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

Raven will stay near the back and keep an eye out for anything approaching from the rear while the others work ahead.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Bump!


Shade Psion 18

Three New PCs:
You've been contacted by Sheila Heidmarch to look for a group of Pathfinders that she previously hired to find a person by the name of 'Natalya Vancaskerkin'. She caught wind that one of the Sczarni guilds, the Tower Guilds, are aware that these agents are pursuing their target and she fears that they may be attacked. Sheila asks you to find these pathfinders and help them complete their mission. She offers to increase the communal reward, sufficient for each person to receive 125 gold pieces, with an increased bonus for capturing Natalya alive.

Sheila tells you to seek the Amazing Zogarthy, a varisian fortune-teller and information broker. Zogarthy treats you with distant respect, but it's clear that this is a sham and he's more interested in money. He tells you that he sent the pathfinders to locate Fenster the Blight in Underbridge.

Fenster the Blight is a thoroughly vile man, but with a bit of charm or strong-arming, you are easily able to gain the location of Natalya and thus the other pathfinders.

Making your way there, you find that they are not in the area, so you wait. As evening falls, you see a group of people approach the southern entrance of the building, staying away from the small room with a dim light.

Actions please.


Shade Psion 18

Existing PCs:

Omoro quietly opens the door as the sounds have not shifted and the door doesn't seem to be trapped.

The sounds are much more noticeable now. They sound like scratchy, child-like voices that echo somewhat from some place nearby.

For those with Darkvision:
The entire floor of this chamber has collapsed into the pool of water five feet below. The earthen walls of this flooded subcellar ooze with foul rivulets, and the smell is abominable. Two oozing sewer pipes protrude through the east wall of this pit just above the level of the sewage. Part of the ceiling above the entrance has collapsed, revealing an attic crawlspace above; a rickety ladder leads up from the water into the crawlspace. A door stands in the far wall across the sludge pit. A wooden plank balanced between both doors makes a precarious bridge between the two doors.

Noises can be heard coming from the pipes.

Natalya's Hideout, Ground Floor


HP 17/17, AC 16/13/13 F+4, R+4, W+3; Init +4, Per. +2

"Sheila Heidmarch has sent us. Greetings," the elf calls out, not wanting to give away too much about the mission before confirming the identity of the group. "I am Jotune."


{HP 12/12 | AC 12 T12 FF10 CMD14 | F/R/W 1/2/3 | Inish+2 Per+0 SM+8} Female Peri Blooded Aasimar Illusionist 1

Raven turns and glances into the room. "I believe the noises are coming from those pipes to the right." Her back turned a moment, she is startled only for a moment at the newcomers. Putting two fingers to her lips, signaling to be quiet, she moves a couple spaces closer, whispering. "And what evidence do you provide to prove your identities, Jotune?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Not sure it's necessary, but I like dice.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Hissing in displeasure, both at being unterupted at such a delicate time, and at the way the strangers blurted out their employers name for half of the city to hear, Nadja whirls on the new arrivals eyes like daggers and her hand raised to her lips in the universal sign of silence. I don't care if the Venture Captain sent you. There are still lookouts nearby and we are a handspan away from Natalya's hideout. Motioning to the new arrivals she sharply points to a long secluded alley out of sight and sound from the southern door.

As the newcomers move towards the secluded alley Nadja casts an appraising eye over each of them, coldly and methodically attempting to discern their strengths and weakness, usefulness to the group and anything else of significance.

Once every reached the alley Nadja turns to Jotune. Before you say anything let's be very clear about one thing. All of you. She icily nods towards the halfling and archer. Nearly ruined something of great importance. I don't know who you all are, but I will give you this one warning... I. do. not. suffer. fools. Looking at each of the arrivals in eye, she turns back to the Elf. Now that we are clear, let us return to the matter at hand. If you were sent by someone, then I would expect a letter or missive, something to validate the truth of your words. Delicately Nadja holds out her hand, ready to either take offered proof or flick her wrist into a hex.


HP 17/17, AC 16/13/13 F+4, R+4, W+3; Init +4, Per. +2

DM, I assume we would have been given some sort of letter of marque or something of the like. If not, let me know and I'll adjust the post.

"Take the letter. I am glad to make your acquaintance as well, Hater-of-fools. We should get along swimmingly. I am used to providing assistance to those who need it, as the Venture Captain clearly understands from this current assignment," the elf sneers as he passes the note along to the human.


Female Human (Elven heritage) Archer (Fighter )1

Aurora closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as Jotune called out to the group they had been sent to aid. The decision had been made without warning, with no regard for the information that was being blurted out or the fact that no one had confirmed who they were.

You would think that an elf would know something about stealth. she though with a sigh.

The group was obviously caught by surprise, probably the main reason the dark haired woman seemed about to boil over with fury. Ironically it also indicated the need for back up.


Welby grins slyly at the witch's warning and bows deeply. I can't speak for these two, but you have nothing to worry about with me. Welby Dardragon miss. Servant of the Savored Sting. He gives Nadja a mischievous look. Pleased to make you acquaintance.


(Female Human Witch 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/10(14)/ HP 14 / F +1 R +2 W +3 (+2 vs Illusions) / Init. +2 / Perc. +5)

Mouth quirking up at the hafling Nadja gives a short nod before unfolding the note. Eyes quickly scanning the page she hands it to Calendir saying nothing. Once each of her team has had chance to read the note she methodically folds it back up and hands it back to Jotune. Fine, it seems that you are who you say you are. Stepping back so that each of rest of her team can hear the conversation Nadja takes a calming breath before beginning. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. We only have a few hours before dawn so we need to act with haste and be away from here before the city starts to awaken but before we do what we came here to do, we need to address several points. One. Nadja ticks off with a delicate finger, the movement of her hand causing her bracelets and bangles to make a soft clinking. I would strongly request that we not go shouting our employers name in the streets, I would prefer if we can remain as anonymous as possible, plausible deniability if you will, besides... I'm sure she would be very angry if her name became associated with anything... unfortunate. Second, we discuss any major decisions before we act, it was clear that you just barged across the street. We are lucky that you didn't alert the lookout. You did know about the lookout, right? Three, and this is the most important point. The mission comes first! Nadja quietly emphasizes. If our employer selected you because you are used to providing assistance to those in need, then she chose me because I follow orders... her orders. Even when we lost two our our team we continued to follow her orders. Do not endanger us. With a cold uncaring gaze toward the elf, Nadja motions to the rest of her remaining team. Now, why did our employer send you?


Male Half-elf HP: -4/9

Calendir carefully peruses the document, handing it then over to Raven

He adds no comments for the time being, simply nodding at the new arrivals, his hand resting casually on the hilt of the massive greatsword.


I was told that you were short a divine caster. I have the unique ability to inspire my comrads in combat, even those as persnickety as you. He grins and bows apologetically to the witch. From the looks of your motley crew, you could probably use my charming personality as well. He looks around and reaches out his arms toward the group with both hands open No offense of course. He puts his hands on his hips and continues I have no problem following orders. Just keep the donations coming. A priest of the most naughty Calistria must be able to support his work of holy service.

I think I like the witch. Thank goodness we were not assigned to a bunch of unexperienced do-gooders.

201 to 250 of 905 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Star: Broken Dreams Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.