Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shattered Crystals (Inactive)

Game Master Tare

A search to remember and repair.


101 to 150 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

"Given I can also see in the dark when I was salvaging, I'll take a watch next to you"
she points to Gaza.

"I would like some input from the long ears on how well they see in the dark. And I would hope for words better than just "Last," because it tell me nothing about your sight."

the order should be like this;
Torr(human), Ronan(Elf), Gaza(tief), Me(tief), Aylya(elf), Elarya(human) and it would be better to have an in game reason for it


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Its odd for me, because as an elf I get Low light vision but as a Summoner synthesis, I get full Dark vision 60'. so for all you can see is that in the semi dark around the fire Aylya seems to see fine. On A side note, Aylya said she would do witch was Second shift.


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

you never said a word in character,
just out of character


Don't worry about 'remembering' how to do stuff like cast, if you try to and you have the ability then you will find yourself able to... it'll come to you so to speak. I would switch her with Ronan then and you'd be set.

1d6 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Night activities!

I will need a perception check, everyone can roll if Torr misses his for the DC above but it WILL start with Torr's. I will also mention, you aren't sure when but some time when you all were searching the city, Honda disappeared.

Edit: snap snap... forgot one of you was a paladin.

Elarya:

At some point in what would be Torr's watch you begin to feel quite at ease... a feeling of dread like something bad is about to happen it is strong enough to wake you from your sleep... even stranger it almost seems to have a direction to it, north of your camp.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

that's true, we are then still working on the order I take it, thats fine what I should have said Aylya will be in a rest trance for 2+ hours when she comes out of it she will seek to take a watch, if you place her later that's shes in a trance so its up to you, but she will be awake any how.

After casting her scroll spell, Aylya sits completely still in the lotus position facing the fire.

Then I take it the Alarm scroll worked and is set, will have made it a Audible Alarm and the pass word is "icehome" as she cast she would have told the others in a whisper. Ill mark off the scroll.

Alarm

Notes:

Abjuration
Level: Brd 1, Rgr 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S, F/DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Area: 20-ft.-radius emanation centered on a point in space
Duration: 2 hours/level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
Alarm sounds a mental or audible alarm each time a creature of Tiny or larger size enters the warded area or touches it. A creature that speaks the password (determined by you at the time of casting) does not set off the alarm. You decide at the time of casting whether the alarm will be mental or audible.

Mental Alarm
A mental alarm alerts you (and only you) so long as you remain within 1 mile of the warded area. You note a single mental “ping” that awakens you from normal sleep but does not otherwise disturb concentration. A silence spell has no effect on a mental alarm.

Audible Alarm
An audible alarm produces the sound of a hand bell, and anyone within 60 feet of the warded area can hear it clearly. Reduce the distance by 10 feet for each interposing closed door and by 20 feet for each substantial interposing wall.

In quiet conditions, the ringing can be heard faintly as far as 180 feet away. The sound lasts for 1 round. Creatures within a silence spell cannot hear the ringing.

Ethereal or astral creatures do not trigger the alarm.

Alarm can be made permanent with a permanency spell.

Arcane Focus
A tiny bell and a piece of very fine silver wire


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Probably didn't make this clear enough Elarya was taking first watch with Torr. It's okay though, still works out.

Elarya couldn't explain it. It was a feeling of having your heart ripped out from the inside by something, dark, brooding, evil. The feeling was strongest when she was looking north. She couldn't say why, but she felt that something bad was coming.

"Torr, wake the others. Hurry, I don't think we have much time."

Are we just handwaving finding equipment? If not, this is going to be a hard fight for Elarya.

EDIT: perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya wakes, but dos not move, eyes still closed she thinks, something is wrong, the others are moving, Danger comes they say, she instinctively calls him to her, her mind enters the Patton, 1 min and counting.


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr seems alert enough on watch, keeping an eye on the camp, the area around the camp and the sleepers. Whether it is watchful enough with his limited human senses, remains to be seen.

Torr's perception check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

I look to Noya, glaring at being called a "long ear", "Can't see in dark, can in fire light." I seemed reluctant to speak and my voice is still croaky. "Who does she think she is?" I fall asleep quickly enough though.

I wake to Torr shaking me, Elarya seems to be awake too, so I jump up, holding my new black blade trying to see if anything will come out of the darkness and into the light.

Perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


If I disagreed with equipment you found I would have said so :) you guys did fine on it, nothing unreasonable


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

I wake almost before Torr touches me,
whispering "What?"
realizing that something is up, I get up and put my shoes, gloves, wrist sheaths, and shuriken, as quietly as I can then I sneak up to Elarya to see what she sees.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

3... 2... 1...

You see Aylya is facing the fire as you move to be ready for what danger may come, she has not moved from the spot she sat at after casting a spell. Then by some unknown power she is lifted like a limp rag doll,
hovering some two feet off the ground, her body slowly rotates on its vertical axis to face out from the fire towards the Danger. An Electric blue rune glows on her forehead, Suddenly her eyes flash open, they also glow Electric blue.

Then she speaks, but two voices simultaneously project from her mouth, one the voice of Aylya you know the other a deep rumbling bass, so deep its carry's the sound of vast glaciers cracking under millions of tons, a voice from the cold far north.

We shall be one Aylya
We shall be one the other.

Then a swirling magic snow blizzard forms tightly around her, Its shape changes and expands as you lose sight of the elf girl, the blizzard changes shape forming a much larger mass, lower and longer. Then as fast as it came the
blizzard blows to the heavens. Where it has been a new form stands, the shape of Magic beast. If you had ever been to the far north you may say it looked some what like a Polorbear, but this bear radiates magic. Its fur as white as new snow, its pours back as night and its eyes Electric blue the same as the glowing run on its forehead.
It form shimmers as if made of living ice.

image here

Then it stands, hefting its body onto its large back legs, razor sharp claws protrude from its fore pours, Mettle gray Magical plates of amour move and inter link to fit it as it moves and stands. Standing its fill 9 feet in height it stops. It sniffs and looks around, seeing nothing it drops back down, shaking the ground as it lands with its mass. From a mouth full of large teeth it says in a lower tone so deep it throb's the chest.

We are Aylya PanserBjørne, now what danger comes?

you can see faintly inside the magical beats body the form of Aylya elf, when it talks she dos, when it moves she moves, its as if they are one being.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

I can read the golden compass(My compass is golden after all :) )

"Shhh"

Gaza moves to cover or put out the fire.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

just been dying to make a pc like this for ages, sorry


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

"Leave the fire, lass... some of us need it to see in the darkness." Torr looks to Gaza as he speaks, gives a little shrug.

of course Tare has not even said my 14 was enough to spot anything yet, nor did I actually say Torr woke anyone up ic... just saying


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

as some of you move about you accidently kick and wake up Noya.

she looks about her surroundings calmly.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

heres a better image of Aylya PanserBjørne on the ice

Image here


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Here is an image I will be using for Ronan, the only thing wrong with it is that Ronan has brown hair.


The DC was 16

Gaza/Noya:

at the edge of the firelight, you see a human form, by the looks female. She is attempting to remain out of view and when you all seem to prepare for combat she backs further away. She appears alone.


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

she whispers to the others
"Looks like a human woman,
should we be more welcoming or be suspicious?"


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Elarya readies her shield and warhammer. She looks at Noya from the corner of her eye.

"Cautious would be best. I... felt something bad coming, and if she's not it then we need to help her. Where do you see her?"


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

she subtly points in the direction, using her eyes.


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Elarya looks in the direction Noya indicated and concentrated on trying to see if the woman was the source of the dread she felt earlier.

Perception (if needed to see the woman): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Using Detect Evil and concentrating for 3 rounds. In character, she's not she how she knows, but she knows that something bad is coming.


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr pulls out a bottle from one of the many pockets of his apron and stands ready for a fight if it comes to that. Though he's unsure, if it's just a lost girl in the night, why be so very much on the offensive. Then again, the girl, whoever she is, might be a threat - demons, he's heard, can take on gentle appearances. It's so very hard to know under the circumstances...


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya PanserBjørne looks into the darkness Dark vision 60', ps cool image Gassan, looks like an elf thats knows his stuff

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Perception check


Elarya:
Whatever dread you are feeling is still coming from where you were pointed at but the lack of light makes it hard to see specifically.

A soft voice cries out, "P...please... don't hurt me... I am defenseless." Clearly female, she steps out a bit from her hiding spot, just enough those of you with lowlight or darkvision can see her more clearly. She has shoulder length hair and is dressed in a dirty grey robe.

related dice rolls:

1d20 + 27 ⇒ (12) + 27 = 39

...you guys can go ahead and roll sense motive if you like.


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Perception (is there anyone else around?) : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Sense Motive : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

I silently watch the woman approach and even though I believe she is defenseless, I do not let go of my curved blade. "Maybe not defenseless, but what offensive capabilities?"

Thanks Aylya, I was going to draw my own picture, but when I saw that I thought it was exactly how I envisioned Ronan, apart from the white hair. I liked your picture too, is your Eidelon in the form of a large bear? I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of that!


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Yep like a large Armored Polor magic bear coming in at 9 feet tall when standing and 9 feet long 5 1/6 tall when on all fours and some 2 tons.


Ronan:
Nobody else is around that you can spot, the woman appears to be alone and defenseless.


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr still stands at the ready, just in case, though in truth he sees nothing outside the light of the party's meagre fire.

damn limited human senses, lol

He strains his eyes to see this girl the others claim to have sighted, but she is too far in the darkness. He still holds a bottle in one hand, ready to use it for whatever purpose he made it for, after having gathered ingredients and reagents during the daytime hours.

Torr can hear the girl's voice, and knows which direction to look, making it all the more frustrating that he cannot see her. She sounds harmless enough, though he cannot be sure of anything in these strange times... and the others seem so tense.


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

Noya keeps on guard, but does not show it.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya lumbers over to Torr,
She is up yander, a single female human be the looks of her, keep and eye out for others, I will watch her
that deep bass voice rumbling out.
Who are you?
what do you want?
why are you here?


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr looks about in other directions, though in truth his sight is limited, he strains to look about to see if anything approaches from those other directions.

perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


The woman timidly steps from her hiding spot, edging forward enough the rest of you can see her now, "Ellis... I am E-Ellis...." She stammers, her form shaking in what could be fear, she has long dark hair and blue eyes, now visible in the firelight. "I saw your fire... I just... I had to see if it was demons or not... I am so glad to see other people alive."

Elarya:

Whatever sense of dread you are getting is very clearly coming from this woman now that you see her, even as harmless as she appears she is radiating a bad vibe.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

come no closer, you speak of Demons. we may be, how would you know what we are?.


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Finally seeing the source of the voice, Torr watches with interest the discussion between his compatriots and the girl. They seem distrustful, and so he is tentative about trusting her. Perhaps they are right, though she seems harmless enough. Just in case she is more than what she seems, he clutches the bottle he carries tighter.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Gaza pops into view, "Right cause demons are so terribly bad, we eat eye jelly on our toast and use powdered bone instead flour when making our bread and use human skin for coin bags and purses, well I like elf skin better but then again human skin is more durable." she says in a cheerful voice as though its normal, and being more thoughtful with that last sentence.

"Actually now that I'm awake I think now is a good time for a snack."
She disappears from the view of the girl and grabs a bit of food and sits out of view eating and listening.

Perception just in case: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

"girl, I ask you to speak, tell us of this place and what is here"
He bears his teeth and the air throbs as the last word is spoken in such a deep voice.


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

"I don't think we should trust her. Something about her gives me a bad feeling."

Elarya looks uneasy, she keeps her shield ready and her hammer in her grasp.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

looks at Elarya and her visible uneasy,
"IF, you move any closer, now one of us feels something is not right with you girl, what say you to that!"

he waits

Speak!!! before I stop calling you Girl and start calling you DINNER!!!
The last word thunders out as Aylya raises up and Slams down all of her two tons down onto the Ground, A dull shockwave thuds out from the spot.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Intimidate roll


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

"Their is the possiblity of possession,
but I also know that some demons can alter their form."

after saying those words
How do I know that, was I a demon hunter?


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

I glance to Elarya, then turn my attention back to the approaching woman. "A bad feeling? Well, lets see what she makes of that ... Dinner? First she makes that creature appear and now she wants to eat her? This is going to be interesting."

I glance at Noya, "Shape changing demons? Sounds dangerous. Maybe the bear is one? Its good to know someone can remember something else. But why can't I remember my own name, everyone can, who am I?!" I then turn to face the approaching woman again, slowly walking forwards, so that I am near the front of the group.


"b]I didn't know what you could be....[/b]" The woman timidly answers, not stepping forward any more. Her hands move to clutch tightly to her own robes. "I am not sure why you keep questioning me... I woke here and the place was deserted... I hoped to find someone who knew more about what happened."


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 is telling the truth?

"I am afraid that we are in the same situation. There was one that knew more than we, but she has been missing from some time now."


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

My previous Sense Motive score for this woman was 22, if there is anything I pick up?


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Snorts as the girl Finnish's,
Seems to be harmless, lets she of shes alone
Aylya then turns suddenly and runs out 60 feet from the fire then thunders at full speed a full 360 around the camp fire.
as the space dictates, of course will stop if any thing happens
when walk the same path again at walking speed looking for any thing its stired up.
Nothing happens walk back to the camp fire, flop down and keep an eye on the Girl


HP: 24/32, AC: 17:14:13 CMD: 17 Saves: 9:8:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +11, Per +10, Sen Mot +10

she thinks
She may have the same problem as us, but it could also be a deception.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Well Gaza says "we" when talking about what demons like and Ronin doesn't think of that given the big shapeshifting bear and everything? And given that Gaza is a tiefling? wow she's prettier then I thought. lol

She is perched, eating out of sight but ready to launch into action. She has also gotten out the rope dart.

The rope dart is a monk weapon but Im unsure if it was added to the monks prof list as pfsrd only has core book info for the mnks profs(as evidenced by the cestus desc stating that it is added but the monks desc doesnt give mention. it would be nice to know if she will take negs on atks with the rope dart)


The woman seems to be telling the truth, she backs up at Aylya's display but nothing else happens. She basically just appears to be someone alone and fearful. "...did... did you see any demons around?"


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Still a little wary because his companions are, Torr is less distrustful of the girl he can now see. Though he keeps his hand on the bottle he holds, he takes a deep breath and relaxes a little. "She seems lost and confused like we were. Perhaps we should take her at face value."

101 to 150 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Crystals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.