Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shattered Crystals (Inactive)

Game Master Tare

A search to remember and repair.


51 to 100 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Seeing if the mention of Demons triggers anything.
Int: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Elarya continues on. The mention of demons stirs something up inside of her. Was it anger, or something else mixed in with that.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya eyes go wide when the voice comes, but she dos not brake stride, carrying behind the others, she talks back silently to the voice in her head.
Who are you? how do you know me, I'm Aylya! yes I'm Aylya, that what my mother called me
An image of an elf homes made in an ice cave comes to her mind, shes looking up as her mother calls her name
"Aylya you will be late, get ready dear, the moon will be out soon and you will miss the 1st northern lights of they year"
tears comes to Aylyas eyes,
crystal, shattered, I don't know what that is, do you know? but are we going home, way we are going north,* help me im lost and i can not get high to see, i have lost the sky

*1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 to remember how to activate Know Direction Trait (as spell) o thats a fail i would say

She walks on head down not knowing where to, trying to understand.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

"I wonder what all we did lose." She walks along looking at the things she is carrying.
K Religion to recognize the water: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
K arcana to recognize the wand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

She is kinda listening to the conversation wondering about this, Iz, she thinks back wondering if it sounds familiar.
K local untrained max dc 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

As they trudge on she looks up occasionally to see if anyone looks possibly alive, and to see if any have fallen behind.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

"Two hours? Sounds like a bit of a walk."

edit; well I might know the wand and I see the sparkle.

She walks up to the sparkle and takes a closer look. If it appears harmless or useful she will add it to her pile of things, looking to maybe wrap them in a bit of cloth as a makeshift bag.


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Will save (to remember my name) : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

I listen to Torr and Elarya introduce themselves, "They seem to know who they are ... why don't I remember then?" I continue to walk along in silence, helping carry the gear, constantly looking around.

Perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

I stop as I see something sparkle ahead and walk over to it, another seems to have noticed it too and is walking over to it. Once we get to it, I try to uncover whatever it is. Before I bend down to clear it away I look to the beautiful red woman beside me and bow my head in greeting.


Aylya:

You've not lost the sky! I am right here with you.... you... you've forgotten me... but how? Was it the crystal?

Those are spellcraft rolls you need to make for each item.

Gaza/Rona:

Coming up on the object you see crystal shard piece embedded in the ground. It is pale blue in color and seems to glow with an inner pulsing light.
If either of touch it... whoever is first to... roll will DC15


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Once the item is cleared I reach down and attempt to pick up the shard.

Will Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Seeing that the beautiful woman has a piece of cloth ready to hold it, I hand it over to her. "I wonder what it is?"


Rona:
Holding the shard in your hand, nothing happens.


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

Will to remember name: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"A two hour walk is not the best, but not the worst."


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

wile Rona picks up part of the Crystal, Aylya stops and seems lost in thought. Yes, yes that's the word, I have forgotten, I know its meaning, I have forgotten, but what, you say I have forgotten you, but your voice, i know it but how and you say you are with me but where? I can not see you, show yourself, I need to know your real, I can feel, I can feel

Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 To remember about her eidolon


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr continues to trudge onward. He notes a couple of the others bent over something in the mud. Ah they found something else useful and will bring it along with the rest. Good. Something about the sludge and the rain and the piles of the dead bodies tears at his soul as he walks. He looks near to tears, though he refuses to cry. The rage inside him builds and he struggles to tamp it down with no foes to face.


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

Noya picks up a crystal and orients the longest length between her thumb and middle finger, and tries to get some light to refract in it and looks at it and asks herself in thought.
who am I?

will(Who am I?): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

I think I passed, but given the vague question,
I could get race, class, name or something of her past
(if past, I'll use what I have in notepad at the moment)


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Why all the extra saves to remember the names? I thought we were rolling them only when Tare asked or did I misread a post somewhere?


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

I was told my name by my Eidolon


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Aylya, you are lucky! I think I might go through this campaign never knowing my name based on my Will saves so far.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya gets down all all fours, she moves her head from side to side looking around and say why can I not see you, feel you, where are you


Noya... are you handling the crystal Rona just had?
If you would like to attempt to handle the crystal (assuming whomever has it lets you, just do a will dc 15

Aylya:

[ooc]Knowing of your Eidolon at this point is a will roll. You knew about it before after all.

I am with you Aylya... we are one, I am how you have the sky, you just simply have to call upon me.


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

maybe, maybe not?


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

I had handed it to Gaza. If she passed it on afterwards, is a different matter.


I'm just trying to give as many as possible a chance to handle it because its special :) Noya you can remember your name with the roll you made though.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

They have found some thing, you asked crystal my other we should look
Aylya then walks over to what the others are looking at it then places a finger on the shard.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
She then looks at the others
We are one again, we see, we feel, one of us knows the other has lost the one that knows will help
She smiles at the group


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

looking at the crystal between her finger and thumb
her eyes widen for an instant as if recalling something

"I recall my name, and it is Noya Aurora Evangeline Bridgette."


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Spellcraft, wand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Will for crystal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

After grabbing the crystal and looking at it she lets Aylya and Noya take a look.


Gaza you are unsure the exact purpose of the wand.

Will DC15, anyone who made it and anyone else who handles the crystal and makes it.:

It's a'most as if you were transported to another place, suddenly you are standing among many others, soldiers... mages... of all sorts while you stare up at a huge crystal... this... you remember this! The crystal shatters before your eyes and you watch in terror as the shards descend... however before they reach you, you are suddenly back, staring down at the piece of crystal you touched.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Did you see, that is what happened, we all looked and then the crystal broke, then, then here, did you see, tell my you sore


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

she thinks
What was that, a memory fragment?

"I think it would be wise to give yourselves names for now.
Since I recalled mine, I am confident that your memories of your names will come quickly, but just in case it takes longer than I expect."


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

We are called Aylya


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

I look at this "Noya" "Give ourselves names? What would I pick: long ears, I'm not dead, crystal? I don't know, none of them seem right." I shrug at my own thoughts, thoughts I seem to be lost in deeply.


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

with a puzzled look on her face
"You said,
"WE are called Aylya,"
should it not be
"I AM are called Aylya."
your statement is only true
if you we 2 or more entities."


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

we are we, we have always been we, the I and the other,
the other knows but the I no longer knows, the I lost its when the Crystal shattered, yes that must have been when, we sore it when we touched part of what is left, the moment of loss, do you knot have another, one that knows?

Looks back at Noya

Then how do you know your name is what it is?

"why do they not have others" she asks her other self, "what are we if we are not like them"


It's exactly as long as a walk as Honda said it would be, you reach the city just as its starting to get dark and the sky has long since cleared.
The city appears to be abandoned, worse even... many things just seem to be left in process, while forges have long since gone cold, unfinished weapons rest in them, spoiled brews left in cauldrons. What seems to be a city preparing for war was halted all at once, whatever resided disappearing before anything could be done. It isn't hard to find any place that could be used as a shelter as every building seems to be abandoned.


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

As we approach the city, my stomach starts to grumble, louder than I knew it could. I put my arm around my stomach and continue to walk, feeling weaker with every step. Once inside the city I spot the stew in the cauldrons and walk over to one. I give it a good smell, to see if I think it is edible; if it is I will eat some, if it doesn't smell good I will leave it for now. I try to find a place that is big enough to hold us all in and keep us dry.

Perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Once we have found a place, Aylya starts loooking around the place for some where to clean of the filth and wash. Then she hunts down some clothing she will keep looking until she has found under garments, a long dress that fits, hooded cape, warm boots. When shes done she heads back the group.


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

"What happened to this place?"

once a spot to rest is decided, she scouts for clothes like her old ones, but has no luck with it.
"Wow, it's hard to find clothing in my sizes or style, I am going to have to improvise."
she finds clothing parts that would do, a calf-length skirt, which she modifies by using some scissors to match her clothing's lower part, and she finds a shirt and bodice to cover her torso and replace here clothing's top part, she finds her bust bodice that she wore underneath her clothes undamaged.


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Elarya sees two of the other women looking for clothes and looks to see her own tattered, and now soaked, garments. They are not as bad off as the others' clothes, but they are still pretty bad off. one of her tunic's sleeves has a gaping hole at the shoulder, probably caused by whatever gave her the scrapes and scratches on that shoulder. Another hole uncovers her belly and side on the other side. The rest of it was covered in rips and tears. Her leggings fared a little better. The biggest hole in them is the gash on her left hip, but they too are pretty worn.

Cold, wet, and more than a bit uncomfortable about the amount of skin she is showing she goes looking for some warm, dry clothes herself.

Elarya is cold and wet enough as is, so she'll be looking for anything dry. She's looking for a towel to dry off with, water-proof boots, stockings to keep her feet warm, under garments, a thick tunic that's loose enough to easily move around in, pants, a water-proof hooded cloak, and some ribbon to tie her hair back up.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Gaza also looks for clothes, concerned more with practicality right now. She stops by some merchant stalls looking for useful things and rations that might still be good then goes to see if she can light a forge for some warmth and the explores said forge for a dagger and some darts or similar ranged items.

She seems in a somewhat good mood throughout however.

Assuming she finds some trail rations at least she will warm them and calls out to everyone "Come get the good stuff!"


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr looks for clothing and light armor similar to what was lost in the shattering of the crystal. He scavenges through whatever he can find - perhaps in unmanned shops or domiciles. Something nags at him that it is missing and he begins to rummage through every shop he can find, looking for it. What is it I seek... something special... something missing... what IS it? I can't remember... but without it, I'm ... somehow... incomplete.

He looks through a variety of shops til he finds one that sells books and he begins to tear through them... none of them is right, but they are close...


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

After finding a large dry spot for the group to shelter up in, I head out to find my own clothes. After about an hour I return to the group, dressed differently, I am wearing a black leather chest-piece with bone studs decorating it. It is black in colour, but if it is the original colour or scorch marks from fire, is unclear to tell. I have also found some dry leather trousers, that are also black and some black leather boots.

In my hand is a curved sword, obviously meant to be held in one hand, it has a blade of jet black, but with silver Damascus engraved along its flats. The handle is an ivory in colour and is decorated with a single large purple gem at its base. The handle turns out to be ivory and the blade is extremely sharp.

On my back there is a worn backpack, which has seen better days. Around my waist there is a dark brown leather belt with a pouch attached to it on one side and a waterskin on the other.

"I think I have done quiet well, this blade feels ... right." Once back at the group I put my newly found bag down and head to somewhere away from the others where I start to swing the sword a few times. But I am clumsy and miss my steeping a couple of times, so I try a stabbing motion, "This feels familiar" I continue and my body starts to move on its own, "Am I fighting or dancing?!"


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya comes back after finds a haberdashery shop, after some time of going through inventory she found an out fit her size, she comes back with a full set of clothes for someone who never knows what to expect. It includes sturdy boots, leather breeches or a skirt, a belt, a shirt, jacket, gloves, and a fur cloak. Rather than a leather skirt, a leather overtunic may be worn over a cloth skirt. The clothes have plenty of pockets. The outfit also includes a scarf or a wide-brimmed hat.
On her back is plane looking haversack and on her lower arms are fine looking Bracers. She is holding the bow they found earlier and has a Quiver and arrows on her back and has a dagger strapped to her side. The outfit is a mix of dark and silvers.

We found a place that we hope had what we needed
she moves to get warm by the fire, taking the bow and placing it bay her side she starts to place odd bits and bobs into her Haversack.
We did not find any others alive


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr continues to check shop after abandoned shop until he finds one that makes his heart skip a beat and his stomach turn. Something here is right... a place where The Craft has been practiced... what craft is that? what am I missing? He begins rummaging through the bottles and vials and loose items on tables and shelves, collecting reagants, infusions, ingredients of all kinds, stuffing them all into the pack he found...

Until he finds, hidden away in a secret shelf behind a counter, a book... not his own book, but what he was looking for... full of notes and records and experiments and formulae... some of it is strange, but some is familiar... he takes the book and carefully stores it in the pack.

On the way back to meet the others, he spots a pair of daggers in a weapon shop, unused, unwanted, unowned.. he takes those, and finds a fine set of wrappings which he winds around his midsection under this clothing.

When he returns to meet the others, he is dressed in a traveling outfit, carrying a pack with a coil of rope attached to the outside of it. The pack is bulging, as are the pouches and pockets on his belt and workman's apron.

"Hello all... did you find what you needed? I found some things... that might help... but I need some time to study them."


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

"we tuck what the the other told us we needed"
She looks at the arrows she has found as she places them in her new Quiver.
"we to need to study see there is some thing we must do to be one again, the other whispers to me what it should be"
She carrys on sorting her new things into pockets and back pack.


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

Torr blinks at Aylya, not understanding half of what she says. He shakes his head slightly, then shrugs, at least getting the gist of the fact that she found what she wanted or needed. "Good... good."

He begins examining and sorting his own new things, puzzling over some of them, sure they are useful, just not recalling completely how. He sorts bottles and vials by their contents, not even exactly sure how he knows how, but he does it.

Then he slowly and cautiously pulls out the book and begins to study.


I need to know what everyones intentions are over night, whose sleeping when... whose sleeping at all? *eyes the elves* etc etc


HP: 39/39, AC: 19:14:15 CMD: 19 Saves: 9:9:6 Init: +3 Skills Dip +12, Per +11, Sen Mot +11, Stealth +10

she thinks after making herself an outfit
"Now that's done with let's find some gear."
she finds;
two masterwork Cold Iron Cestus
a masterwork Cold Iron Temple sword,
a Mithral Chain shirt,
an Everfull Mug
a Back Pack,)
a Bed roll,
ten pieces of Chalk
a Flint and Steel set
a Pouch, Belt
a Sack
four Sewing Needles
a Water skin
four Trail rations
and 4 cure light wounds poitions.

"This'll have to do, was hoping for some better stuff, but you take what you can get."

she gets back to the group.
"We all should get some rest tonight, but since we are in unknown territory, I would recommend sleeping in shifts.
but the question is the order to do it.
If I know how good each persons night vision is,
I could find an optimal order,
but since we have amnesia, we don't know what would be a good order."


HP 13, AC 14 (T 12, FF 12), F+3, R+3, W+0, CMB 3, CMD 15, init +4, perc +4 human Barbarian(urban)/1

"I could use some rest, but I need to study this book more too." Torr sighs, torn between needing sleep and needing to read. "How about I take first watch. I don't seem to be able to see in the dark, at least searching those dark shops wasn't easy."


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

"I'll stay with you then." Elarya says to Torr. "I couldn't see in the shadows well, so I doubt I'll be able to see well at night."

Elarya will take first watch and then sleep.


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya sits cross legged by the fire for a time she seems to be talking to herself then she becomes silent as if deep in meditation.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Stealth check wile talking to her Eidolon


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

"Night vision? Is it difficult for you to see in the dark? Some colors go away but one color stays just fine. For me anyway."

"I can take second watch, maybe the embers will be ready by then."

Out of curiosity Aylya, do you talk weird as part of character or is English a second language?"


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

If Aylya can she will use one of her Alarm scrolls to ward the camp.

Gaza:

100% weird as part of my character, after all shes just had her mind wiped by a big glass ball thingy also shes adjusting to the fact she as an extra-planer entity running around her thought processes. I'm English so you could say English is my 1st language, but I'm also dyslexic, so I would put my 1st language down as visual arts, basket weaving or any thing other then the English language and the mad way its made up, in fact I much prefer the American way of doing English v spelling as they take the U out of Color and stuff like that. well you get my drift etc.. so sorry of my grammar and spelling mistakes before hand. Also in real life I talk very fast in long and complicated sentences that tend to drift off and on to the subject, I am always being told to slow down and brake what Im saying to others under stand what the hell i'm talking about, Sorry to say my writing kind of dos the same thing. I have to keep an eye on that, Hope that helps and explains my eccentricities.


Male Elf Fighter (Tactician) : 1

Once everyone is back at the dry location, I stop my fighting. It looks to everyone else like dancing, with lots of spins, ducking, side-stepping and thrusts. It is a beautiful performance, but it also looks to be very deadly.

At the mention of shifts I look up to the group, pull out a blanket from my bag and place it on the floor in a corner of the room and then sit down on it with my back against the two walls and open my mouth. For a few moments no sounds come out, I am trying to speak but am not used to it. Eventually in a VERY deep, croaky, hoarse voice, sounds come out, "Last." I take the other side of the blanket and pull it over myself, to try and keep me warm. My bag looks to be very empty without the blanket in there and when I move the bag to get the blanket out, you can see another blade also curved and one handed, but this one seems to be made of a different metal. This metal has a bluish hue to it. The blade is still well made though.

I will take the last watch


Female
Status:
AC 17 : HP9/9 : F+1 : R+3 : W+5 : Init +8 : Pers +4

Aylya will take second,
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 to remember how to use scroll alarm, cast read magic etc

51 to 100 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Crystals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.