Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


351 to 400 of 1,595 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Round 8 Re-do:
Seeing the enemies around him fall to a spray of colour from his turbaned companion, Mus'ad sees an opening. Turning to Faznir a moment, he touches his right hand to his temple then his heart before shouting "Hyaa!" and spurring Al Gasreed to action.

Left arm to the side holding his curve blade Mus'ad stands in the stirrups with his right hand on the reins as his faithful camel sprints through the chaos towards his prey.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Good work Faznir, let us ride to Death or Glory!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Excellent!

Mus'ad races off after what appears to be the leader while the others focus on the battle at hand. The Neubites numbers have grown as more of them have flooded into the town. Soon the few remaining Shaitans joined the battle. Even the blacksmith Kumadi and even the town elder Fazan charge in to help. The neubite numbers are more than the town defenses can handle and it wont be long before they will be over one. Everything depends on Mus'ad! No pressure buddy :)

For Mus'ad:

You race in the direction you saw the leader at at top speed practically flying away from the battlefield. You are unable to pick up his trail but out of the corner of your eye you spot what looks to be a single Neubite dash around the corner of a building.
Round 9 You will run again and there he is racing as fast as his Neubite feet will carry him out of town. There are no guards, just him. Fleeing like the wounded beast he is.
Round 10 You could catch him with a charge. Go for it!

Pavok and Arik
Pavok smashes the neubites skull in a leaves an interesting indigo paste on the ground. More foes have show up and Pavok manages to clobber another one almost killing it. Arik misses completely. Two attacks are made against Pavok
--Attack 1: Missed
--Attack 2: 19 to hit for 7 damage
Your turns, You have one attacker in front of you but he is badly hurt. Other foes are more than 40 feet away.

Jen
Whiskers attempts to get closer to the neubite leader but he flees before the cat can get anywhere near him. Whiskers could attempt to follow but would need a survival check to pick up the trail. As for your single shot, you miss but do not attract any attention.

Myhkir
Myhkir moves in on one of the neubites and attempts to take him down. However no success. The only thing he has managed to do was make it angry. I mean real angry :( The monster turns on its heels and swings hard with it's scimitar.

--Attack against Myhkir is a crit: Confirmation is a 16. 6 damage without the crit 11 with crit

Mhykir fights desparately against his angered foe but does not manage to land a hit and has to endure more of the neubites wrath

--Attack for round 8. 15 to hit for 7 damage.

Faznir
You are surrounded by unconscious foes as yo have successfully opened the door for Mus'ad to go after the neubite leader. More neubites have show them selves and are beginning to surround you. about five to be precise.

Battle Layout
Pavok and Arik are currently against one neubite with two other militia aiding them. There are still many neubites around. You guys see that Faznir is getting surrounded and you are the closest aid. Likewise you guys are close to Myhkir as well who is struggling with his one advasary.

Mhykir has one foe and Jen is still out of sight. She is in range to assist any she chooses.

The militia isn't doing well this round and the Shaitans have joined the battle. There is much going on and there are plenty of foes in reach.

You guys are doing GREAT!
Now it is time for round 9 and 10 GO!


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Round 9:
Mus'ad hunches down to Al Gasreed's neck, urging the beast to move with great speed. His eyes are focused upon his quarry.

Round 10:
Seeing that he can reach the leader this round, Mus'ad screams "In Ketephys' Name!" as Al Gasreed charges the enemy. He rears up in his stirrups at the last moment, raising his curve blade for a wicked strike.

Declare my challenge against the Neubite leader. Gives me +5 damage against him

Mus'ad Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 27 for 1d10 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 5 = 19
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 23 for 1d10 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 5 = 13
Al Gasreed Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Booyah!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Damn! Poor guy didn't stand a chance!
Everyone else finish up your actions. This ones over.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Shanosuke:
Just putting this up now so that when you collate actions I'm able to ride / swagger back in immediately after that collation

After cutting down the Neubite leader, Mus'ad drops from Al Gasreed briefly stroking his camel's muzzle in thanks before moving to the still leader. He loots the body, pocketing all items of interest before retrieving rope from Al Gasreed's saddlebags. He then ties a rope from Al Gasreed's saddle around the Neubite's feet so that he may be dragged back into town.

Perception if needed: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Once the last two combat rounds are collated, I'll RP my return

Heh - these are the moments that an Order of the Cockatrice cavalier lives for :)
Fair warning that Mus'ad will be even more unsufferable for a while.


Round 9

"Haha, no need for weapons, my canine friends... Can't we just reach an agreement that's profitable for us both?" As he finishes the sentence he produces two gold coins between his fingers and smiles to the creatures.

He'll prepare a color spray (DC 17) spell to trigger if any of the neubites comes into range.

Round 10

Hoping the spell managed to distract his enemies, Faznir gathers up his clothes and runs towards his allies!

"Hello, my wonderous companions, how's this battle treating you? Mind lending a poor friend some much-needed assistance?" Smiling, he goes through them, stopping to catch a breath once his allies stand between he and the neubite horde.

Feel free to conjecture how he can speak so much crap while running for his life. If he manages to get behind the others while still alive, he'll throw out a fire ray in one of the neubites: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 against touch AC for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 fire damage.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Round 9

"Men of the militia destroy this enemy, come by forge brother we must save the socialite!

Pavok will let the militia handle the wounded beast and heal himself before he charges Faznir's enemies.

"FOUL BEASTS FACE THE MIGHT OF THE FORGE FATHER!!"

Lay on hands(swift):1d6 ⇒ 4
Flail Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Hopefully I got there attention hehe

Round 10

Pavok will heal himself just in case and swing his flail

Flail Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
lay on hands:1d6 ⇒ 6
Wow what happened to my rolls, why have you forsaken me forge father!!hehe


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Yes Pavok you got their attention. They're laughing at you and so am I. You just threw your flail 20 feet.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

It's all part of my plan mwuahhahahaha. Btw did my flail hit one of the creatures when it went sailing from my hands?haha.


Round 9

I'm now at 0 hit points

Mhykir staggers under the neubites feirce attack, reflexivly shards of stone errupts from his body, damaging everyone within 10', then he heals himself.

Shard Explosion(Reflex for half):1d6 ⇒ 1
Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Round 10

Feeling renewed Mhykir resumes his attack with vigour.

Attack(adding a hero point):1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Round 9

Jen sees Mhykir hit by a powerful blow and races off to help him, using the sleep hex on the annoying Neubite (DC 15)

Whiskers comes back to her.

Round 10

She uses sleep on another foe. If this succeeds, Whiskers deals six damage to that foe with a coup de grace and the Neubite needs to make a DC 16 fortitude check or die.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry Arik, I need to move this along.

Mus'ad:

Once you've finally caught up to the leader you see him turn to face you. Two other neubites are coming up from behind. You ready your weapon, issue your challenge, then charge. You and the leader race towards each other and it is your attack that strikes true. With a dramatic crossing, the neubite captain's head flies clean off his shoulders. Almost at once, the two other neubites whom had just arrived pause for a moment. Then flee.

The battle rages on, Pavok leaps to aid the overwhelmed Faznir but his over eagerness has cost him his technique. In a vain effort to thin their numbers but instead tossed his flail in all the excitement.
Pavok takes a single enemy attack
--Attack: 18 to hit for 8 damage

Arik keeps a careful eye on the battlefield

Thanks to support from Jen and his own quick thinking, Mhkyir is able to recover from the attack and even strike a fatal blow to the now sleeping neubite before him.

Faznir manages to knock down two of the appraoching attackers as he races past Pavok to stand beside Arik. He is panting and trying to speak at the same time.

The neubites were starting to gain an upper hand on their defenders, seven of them even had the Shaitan Fazan pinned and were ready for the kill when suddenly, all the neubites got a state of great confusion on their faces. They almost instantly stopped fighting. Those who were engaged in combat let their guards down and paid for it, fatally. Soon all the neubittes were running as fast as they could, in all directions no less. It was a very sloppy retreat to be sure. Once the town new the battle was won, they began to cheer and dance about in the streets.

As you all try to assertain what had happened, you see Mus'ad return holding a nuebites head in his head. "The captain is slain!" Hadule shouted. "We have prevailed over our oppressors!" A loud cheer erupted from everyone present. Fazan, supported by another Shaitan steps forward. "My people, we have won. Thanks in large part to these outsiders." Fazan gestures to all of you. "Especially you." He then gestures to Mus'ad. "For he was the one who slew their captain and drove them off." Fazan then looks to all the people gathered in the streets. "We will hold a ceremony for the fallen and then have a grand banquet to celebrate our victory!" The people cheer and the crowd gets to work in cleaning up the mess.

You move about the town aiding in the cleanup. The citizens are buried and the neubites are burned. There was an hour long ceremony to honor those who gave their lives. Then only a couple of hours afterwards, a huge bonfire was set up and a great feast was laid outside. Wine, women, and song were all in the mix.

It is now time to celebrate and for you to unwind. Go have fun. There is a lot of exotic foods and wines, as well as exotic women. Music and dancing. Or you can simply just relax quietly.


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

"After all this trouble we went through, after valiant displays of courage and skill, and that egg-headed stone-mouthed bufoon steals all the glory! Oh, hey, Mus'ad, didn't see you coming! I was just exulting your deeds of courage and skill!"

The robed man opens a way and offers a seat for the elf, blinking to his companions as he does so.


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Faznir quickly jokes around, hoping to dissipate the tension:

"HAH! And do you remember when Pavok threw his flail, knocking that dog-creature right on the face? I've never seen flail-throwing, it should be an art! Just masterful!"


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

No loot on the Neubite leader or the other bodies?

The time jump was a bit jarring to me, would have been nice to actually RP the aftermath of the battle and start of the clean-up of bodies.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Shanosuke:
After the battle, Pavok dressed still in his clothes from the night before will pick up his flail and find the 3 neubites that he killed and per the orders of the pilgrimage that he is on he will lay his shield, flail and dagger on each of the creatures and take one weapon from each of them. People will hear him praying at each of the creatures as he lays down his own equipment on top the fallen enemies.
"Oh Torag, may my spirit within these weapons I have forged in battle help guide these poor creatures souls to your eternal forge and help your righteous power flow into this world and all we protect. With my meager sacrifice I hope to honor you and all you stand for, please guide my way and the way of my new found friends."
He pauses and picks up a selected weapon from each creature.
"May these new weapons I have forged in battle serve to help me protect those close to me, and inspire others to take up arms to defend themselves against evil."
Just let me know what I find on them and he will assist others with sacred touch if needed before the party.

”Oh yes, that’s my special technique that I learned from up north. The trick is to let everybody think you let in go by accident. Then WAM!! An un expecting enemy gets a face full of flail haha.” Pavok laughs!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

sorry about the rush. I was in a serious zone and got carried away in the moment.

Feel free to roleplay the aftermath starting from the end of Fazan's little speech. Sorry again for the rush.

Mus'ad:

The leader has the equivalent to an Orc double axe and masterwork wooden armor. As well as a strange amulet.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Well I guess I'll just show that spoiler then hehe.

After the battle, Pavok dressed still in his clothes from the night before will pick up his flail and find the 3 neubites that he killed and per the orders of the pilgrimage that he is on he will lay his shield, flail and dagger on each of the creatures and take one weapon from each of them. People will hear him praying at each of the creatures as he lays down his own equipment on top the fallen enemies.
"Oh Torag, may my spirit within these weapons I have forged in battle help guide these poor creatures souls to your eternal forge and help your righteous power flow into this world and all we protect. With my meager sacrifice I hope to honor you and all you stand for, please guide my way and the way of my new found friends."
He pauses and picks up a selected weapon from each creature.
"May these new weapons I have forged in battle serve to help me protect those close to me, and inspire others to take up arms to defend themselves against evil."
Just let me know what I find on them and he will assist others with sacred touch if needed before the party.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

As he moves back through the town, Mus'ad holds the head of the Neubite leader in one hand while Al Gasreed drags the body behind him on the rope. He moves with a steady gait and confidence as he seeks out Hadule.

Throwing the head of the Neubite leader at Hadule's feet Mus'ad states "Consider this fulfillment of my oath yesterday. I have delivered unto you the death of your foe." before levelling his gaze at Hadule and awaiting his response.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Sorry, was out and forgot to check this thread.

If only the commander had run in my direction, Whiskers would have been the hero of the day. Isn't that right, Whiskers?

Whiskers raises one of its claws and shows off his visibly sharp claws.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Hello?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry, Friday's are busy for me and I've been working all morning

Hadule sees Mus'ad return. in response he claps with gratitude. "Indeed your oath is fulfilled. Now we can celebrate the success of the outsiders for sure. Your name is Mus'ad right? Then hail Mus'ad as the hero of Aradina!" Hadule turns to his men. [b]"Raise our chants for Mus'ad and the brave outsiders! LALALALALALA!!! The people around let out the same chant. Hadule will then ride up to Mus'ad. He then holds out his forearm to Mus'ad. "You are an inspiration to us all."


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! My internet got messed up or I'm an idiot. I thought no one had posted since wednesday morning! I'm sorry everyone. I'll get caught up and back in the game.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Obviously basking in the attention, though not giving any thanks Mus'ad grasps Hadule's forearm before replying "The Neubite leader was weak, and your guards need more training if you are to repel the next attack. What make you of this amulet" holding up the item retrieved from the Neubite leader.


As the fight ends, Mhykir bows and thanks Jen for her assistance, then walking around the battle scene, he checks if anyone needs any aide. (If anyone is below 0 HP, including the NPCs, I can use my cantrip stablize an unlimited # of times, and if any of the PC's first, then NPCs desire healing I have three more Cure Light Wounds left today)

After he has finished he comes over to where Mus'ad is standing, and inspects the amulet.

Knowledge Religion to see if it's a religious symbol of any kind1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

GM Shanosuke:
What weapons do the neubites have on them, so I can do my Forged Blade March exchange.

He claps Mus'ad on the shoulder,
"Glad you honored your oath my friend, I may have to get a mount myself just to keep up with you. This is your time to shine, I'll help Myhkir with clean up."

Will give my assistance to Mhykir, "Need a hand?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Loot for anyone who looks:

There is a lot of loot between the dead Neubites and the citizens of the town.
Specifically there are a lot of scimitars, jevelins, and falchions. There is also a good deal of wood armor and leather armor. other than that, a few odds and ends as far as useless gear goes. Quick note: There are more than 40 dead neubites and a good 50 or more others in the immediate area. The townsfolk are in the process of collecting gear.

Hadule looks at the amulet curiously. "I am not sure. I am not familiar with the stones of our lands. Ask Kumadi or Fazan. They are earth genies, they will know."

For Mhkyir:

You have read in some book, or heard in a vision, that the stone within the amulet is a special rock that is said to have been used by Daiga and others whom have served him as a power applifier for arcane magics. It is also known as a holy stone in this land and can have some benefit to any domain of Air, earth, water, or fire.

Perception DC 15 in regards to the amulet:

You will recognize the amulet as similar to the one Yalandere had for an eye, only much smaller.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"Yalandere had an eye like that amulet. We should really find out what it is."


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Yalandere, the powerful wizard? Then perhaps this holds massive amounts of ARCANE POWER! Her eyes light up. Gimme!

Jen casts detect magic on it to determine which schools of magic were involved in its making and what auras it has:

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

DC is 15+spell level


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 14

After Pavok lays down his flail, dagger, and heavy sheild to each of the creatures he picks up a scimatar, flachion, and a single javlin.

"If its the same as Yalandere, it would be a symbol of Daiga, a powerful weilder of magic that acheived minor godhood ,but I have been told he has left your people. Is he the one behind these attacks or do you think its just a trinket he got from a kill?"

With that Pavok will look over the neubite's dead bodies to find if they have that symbol on them.

Glad I did that research during the caravan ride hehe.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Mus'ad dismissively tosses the amulet to Jen for her inspection.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Jen:

You notice that the stone seems to have powers of a strange origin. There is no other stone like this that you have ever heard. You do notice that the stone will increase the DCs on all spells that deal elemental damage and they count as one level higher for the purpose of damage. In addtion, if your a sorcerer or a divine caster using a elemental bloodline or Domain counts as one caster level higher. Other than that there is little else you can deduce.

Pavok:

No other armor of symbol on the neubite bodies matches the amulet. it is totally unique.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Ah, I sense the deep powers of this land contained within the amulet. While definitely a potent magical tool, it only enhances the powers of the elements, hardly my specialty. Perhaps you, Faznir, can find better use of it?

Jen holds out the amulet for Faznir to inspect it.


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Faznir holds onto the gem, letting his mind wander into the magic inside it.

"My dearest friend Mus'ad, this is merely a magical trinket that bolsters elemental spells. We should all be glad your prowess made sure this sorcerer didn't cast any spell. I'm sure a proud warrior like yourself won't have reason to carry around such a minor bauble, and I have one hundred gold coins that could help you achieve some better equipment. What do you say about it?"


perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

'Daiga was more then just a person to achieve minor godhood, he created these lands and bought the genies here, this whole plane is his handiwork. It confuses me that one of these Neubites was weilding this stone then, as they belong to Anubis, who warred against Daiga.'

Mhykir muses on this.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Nodding to Faznir "I have no need of the amulet, but could put your coin to use. You offer is accepted."


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"It looks like it might of been a looted item, none of his soldiers has a symbol of Daiga on them. How do you know so much about the gods that created this land Mhykir?"

Pavok asks the oracle as he finishes up his search on the local creatures.

Shanosuke:
Just reminding you that I will not be around from thursday to sunday since I will be at Gen-con. So during that time if you need to npc either of my characters in your games go right ahead. I do not want to hold up the rest of the team.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I'll let you guys just roleplay whatever you need to. Let me know when you are all ready to move on to the party :) Your doing a great job at gathering intel though keep it up.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

"Whether it be today or tomorrow, we should track these neubites to discover where they come from."

Arik speaks decisively, like his word is law, but its apparent that he has never spoken this way before. It flows awkwardly off his tongue.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

"Arik has a point. I shall see if I can answer it." before mounting Al Gasreed and ranging around the town at least attempting to discern the direction from which the Neubites came.

Perception: Take 10 for 20
Survival: Take 10 for 14


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Wouldn't it be wise to rest before we charge in hot pursuit of these blasted fiends? The desert is their territory, we are ill prepared for the journey, and our spells are running on low. I fear that we have little or no healing prepared.


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

"I wholeheartedly agree with Jen, insofar as to say we could use a rest, and to prevent enemies from attacking, we should group up. Maybe we could make pairs and find rooms on which to rest, so one can always be on the lookout for the other. How about me and Jen, Pavok and Arik, Mhykir and Mus'ad?"


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"Resting for the night is the smart idea, and then tonight the champion of the battle Mus'ad here, can help bolster the confidence of the local militia!"
He gives Mus'ad pat on the back as he says that.

"I'm fine with that arrangement Faznir, and it gives us another night to go over the information we have found out with locals we can trust."


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

"I seek not to follow them, merely to discern from which direction they came before the winds reclaim the signs of their passage. I will return shortly."


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

"Ahem, that's a smart bet, you go and... do that."

Faznir appears slightly distracted by the gem for a moment or two, and then looks at Jen, offering an arm.

"So, my beautiful maiden, it seems a lovely night to discuss magic and spells..."


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"I just hope the two of you can discuss your magic while I resharpen and cleaning these new blades of mine haha." Pavok says with a smile.


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Mus'ad wrote:
"I seek not to follow them, merely to discern from which direction they came before the winds reclaim the signs of their passage. I will return shortly."

You are unable to discern the location from which they attacked.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Jen seems to have been caught off guard, never been offered an arm before, before placing her hand on it and following him to their room.

Uhhh yes, magic. There is still some time before we need to get to sleep and replenish the powers which we will soon be discussing.


Mhykir looks at Pavok, 'The Village Elder, Fazan, was a very knowledgable man, and he explained much of this world to me.'

As Faznir suggests that he beds in the same room as Mus'ad this evening, Mhykir gives him a dour look, but says nothing.

'We still have a day before us, and I for one would like to see what wares they have here before out journey at some point today, other then that, i'm happy to go wherever'

I'm ready to move on when you are Shanosuke


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Roleplay is fun and all but it is time to move this thing along.

You move about the town aiding in the cleanup. The dead citizens are buried and the neubites are burned. There was an hour long ceremony to honor those who gave their lives. Then only a couple of hours afterwards, a huge bonfire was set up and a great feast was laid outside. Wine, women, and song were all in the mix.

It is now time to celebrate and for you to unwind. Go have fun. There is a lot of exotic foods and wines, as well as exotic women. Music and dancing. Or you can simply just relax quietly.

Head to bed when your ready to move on. I'll be waiting for that from each of you. If you need to get some pay and shop, you can do that tomorrow.

351 to 400 of 1,595 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.