Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


301 to 350 of 1,595 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Pavok accepts the mug from Faznir as well and raises it with him. "Also to the new friendships we have forged through this journey!" As he says that he looks at everybody and gives a smile. Then looks to Jen, "And may Torag protect us from bed bugs or any other creatures that dwell within the sheets." He says a little lower and gives a wink to Jen.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Arik drains his cup and exhales heavily.

"Bed would be nice about now."

He yawns widely and wipes his mouth with the back of his hands.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Mus'ad does not join the toast, nor has he drunk any liquor tonight. "I'll sleep in the stables with Al Gasreed. I hope you all wake ready for bloodshed, as we have Neubites to kill" giving a perfunctory bow before taking his leave.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Yes, I think it is time. I need a good night's rest to prepare my spells for the upcoming fight.

Jen heads to bed, sleeping on top of the sheets.

Spells prepared:

Level 0
Light
Message
Detect Magic
Guidance

Level 1
Enlarge Person
Mage Armor
Cure Light Wounds


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Not wanting to miss anything, Arik will wiat to sleep until everyone else has gone to bed. He too will sleep fully dressed.


Mhykir holds up a hand and passes on the cup that Faznir offers, but he does join in the toast with some water. Then he heads to bed, before sleeping though he sits for 10 minutes in deep meditation, hoping the gods will offer some insight into whether attacking the neubite leader is the right thing to do or not.

Using Prophetic Visionary

1d100 ⇒ 49


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay everyone hits the sack for the night. Your well fed, and the quarters are decent, not to mention free. If you want company, it is 25gp for one heck of a good time.

You wake up the next morning too the sound of a strange bell cranking over and over again. Sould like a alarm.

Make me perceptions
Oh and if you had to much to drink I will need fort saves as well.

For Myhkir:

Okay good buddy. You get a very vague sense that attacking the neubites could be risky, but beneficial in the short term, it will depend on a timely success. However, if the time should elapse, it is a bad idea to stick around.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Arik wakes with a start at the sound of the bell ringing. A moment later he is bounding down the steps into the inn's main room, ready for whatever comes.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Fort:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

The Paladin wakes up with a pounding in his head and then hears a alarm. He will move to a window while trying to get his gear on to see what is going on.

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 1 Wow the dice hate me today!


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Faznir actually spends 50g and has two hecks of a good time (he never got to spend the advancement gold Yalandere offered us).
Fortitude check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Perception check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Opening one lazy eye, Faznir curses: "Why, oh gods of this strange lands, why do you spit in my eyes? What have I ever done to angry you? Excuse me, my delightful little lamb, but why are the bells tolling?"


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Mus'ad was likely up before the bell started tolling, and is quick to react from his bed in the stables. Leaping atop Al Gasreed he moves out to the street.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Whiskers Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Jen was sitting with her familliar when the strange bell began to sound. It took her some time to recognize that the bell was not a usual occurance in the morning; her communing with her familliar filled her body with arcane power but it left her somewhat unprepared for trivial things such as life for a few minutes afterwards.

It was only because of Whisker's acute feline senses that Jen realized what was going on. She quickly headed down the stairs, Whiskers still perched on her head. On the way down, she took him off her head and cradled him in her arms.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Myhkir usually takes his time so I'm gonna post this now.

Perception of 10:

In addition to the bell you hear the sounds of screaming.

Perception of 15:

In addition to the above you can hear a lot of noise downstairs and can hear commands being shouted outside.

Perception of 20:

In addition to the above, you hear the familiar barking sounds of the Neubites, they seems to be attacking the town.

Perception of 25:

In addition to the above, you make out the commands of the military mobilizing to defend the town. The neubites have begun a raid on the town.

You are all presumed to be inside when these events take place. Since elves don't need much sleep, Mus'ad will be downstairs and be able to be the first to respond.

For Mus'ad:

You get outside and you see several neubites, currently about 9 or so, ransacking the town. You've mounted up so battle can begin. Initiative + Round 1 and 2. the nearest foes are in charging distance only, you can they are no more that 20 feet apart from each other. There are only a couple of militia in the area. Be careful as your companion's have not yet joined you. It will likely take them 1 to 3 rounds to do so. Any other questions less I forgot something?

For Pavok:

You are bed ridden and exhausted. Sadly, you will be unable to act for at least six rounds. I will ask for int as soon as the 6 rounds are up. You had a rough night. You also have no idea whats going on. I will inform you when you can act. Or you can use a hero point (You should have two, 1 for level 2 and 1 for completing the first stage) to reroll any of those dice. Don't forget, once a point is used that is it.

For Everyone else:

You are all inside. Something is going on outside that seems like some kind of emergency. I will need ints. Your first round actions will likely be gearing up as all this happens when most of you are waking. The second round action is getting down stairs, and the third round will be moving outside. At the start of round four you will be outside and ready for action. Please wait until I ask for your round 4 actions.

Fort save results. Only if you drank too much:

If you got less than 10, You are fatigued for 5 minutes
If you got less than 5, you are exhausted for 10 rounds and fatigued for five minutes.
Less then 5 you are also nauseated for the first half of the day.

This is so exciting. Please ask questions if things are unlcear.


I post as often as I can...

Mhykir wakes early as is his custom, and begins his daily meditation, as he is finishing his trance he is interupted by the sound of the bells, he startles and leaps to his feet.

Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Init:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Mhykir hears nothing but the bells, and hurries to get dressed, grabbing his gear as he goes. He then heads downstairs to see what's happening.

With is movement speed on the stairs, he will take two rounds to get to the door where everyone else takes one, so he wont reach outside till round 5


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Initiative (-6 Dex penalty for being exhausted; it was really two hecks of a night):1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Faznir gets up, feeling the world circling around him. He takes one quick look out of the window to understand the situation, and sluggish walks out of the building.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Shanosuke:
Will use a hero point to reroll my fort check:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Hearing the troubling bells, focuses on Torag teachings and is able to shake away the ill effects of last nights celebration. "No drinking for a while." he mumbles himself. In a rush he grabs his wooden sheild, his flail and ducks a dagger in his belt. No time to waste he goes downstairs in the clothes he slept in.

Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Teeth bared and hissing, Mus'ad slaps Al Gasreed upon the flank - urging him into battle.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Round 1:
Mus'ad rides his camel into battle, guiding him with his knees as he rears up out of the saddle to deliver a two-handed slash with his curve blade. Al Gasreed bites at any exposed flesh on the foe.

Mus'ad (charging): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Al Gasreed (charging): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Round 2:
If the first Neubite is still up, attack it again, otherwise maneuver (no charge) to the next and attack

Mus'ad: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Al Gasreed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Discovering a battle going on around the town, Faznir looks for his allies first, sneaking around the attackers if needed.

"By the graces of gods and devils, where is everyone?"

I'll wait on the others to declare my actions.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

For Mus'ad:

You ride forth to the enemy but miss cleaning. Al Gasread on the other hand strikes true, hitting one of the Neubites hard.

The one Neubite swings wildly at you but misses, another Neubite charges. The charger swings with a scimitar. For a 17 to hit for 4 damage

Round two

You recollect yourself and and attack the newcomer as Al gasreed finishes the first. Mus'ad puts a nasty gash across the chest of the charger but he still stands

Mus'ad--You have slain one attack, to be more accurate your mount slew him but there is still one attacker currently on you and plenty others in charging distance or even a simple move. Go for it round 3 and 4

Myhkir, it's all good buddy. I understand that life gets in the way. Were moving along just fine. I just move things along from time to time.

The rest of you will be out a ready by round 4, save for Myhkir who will be out in round 5. Once you get outside, you will notice the town is in a state of panic as the Neubites have attacked. people are running and screaming and the neubites are running people down in the streets. There seems to be a good number of then, at least about 12 or more. The militia, freshly trained in mounted combat and armed with new weapons, come charging in to save the day.

To keep things organized, you all will only post round 4. The nearest neubites are within 50 feet. You are all right outside of the Seductive Sands and there a lot of people running about. You will have full actions at your disposal for this round. So have at em!


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Round 4

Arik steps off the porch into the street and raises his fists above his head.

"Come! Hammer and Anvil stand ready to reshape your unworthy hides!"

Move action= 5 foot step off the porch and ready a flurry of blows at the first Neubite that enters my threatened area.

Flurry 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Round 4

Mhykir makes it down the stairs in time to see his companions dashing through the front door. He follows them as fast as he can.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Round 4

Upon hearing his friends battlecry, he yells "Well said my friend, these beasts hides will make nice fuel for our Forges!

With that he'll charge the closes creature,
Flail Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Flail Attack:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Round 4

Jen runs outside and stays to the side of the street, finding some sort of alley way that gives her a chokepoint to defend.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Assuming the strike was against Mus'ad
Mus'ad 16/20 HP, Al Gasreed 18/22 HP

Round 3:
Mus'ad continues the assault upon the Neubites, striking at the injured one first before moving on to fresh targets as required. He also scans the distance to see if he can spot the leader.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Mus'ad attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Al Gasreed attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Round 4:

Mus'ad attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Al Gasreed attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Round 4

Faznir looks around, searching for a cluster of enemies around one of his allies.

"It seems the enemy has chosen a bad time to attack, huh? They aren't likely to take this city while we have the likes of Pavok and Arik to smash them to bits! Come Jen and Mhykir, let's show these beasts the magic our land has to offer! Give them hell!"

If he does find it (any place where he can hit more than 2 enemies with his spells), he'll try color spray on them, followed by his burning hands (for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 fire damage) spell-like ability on the next round.

[ooc]If he doesn't find any, he'll get near an ally and use shocking grasp on his target for 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 fire damage.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Mus'ad takes a swing at the nearest neubite but misses, however, Al Gasreed clamps on the wounded creature's shoulder and jerks it so hard that it breaks the neubites neck. Mus'ad will then charge another warrior and between him and his mighty steed, they take another down.

Arik and Pavok rush the nearest foes together and take him down.

Faznir moves in on two neubites who are threatening a helpless citizen and succeeds in knocking both monsters unconscious without hitting the civilian.

The militia collides with the neubite attackers and begin to over take them.

Three Neubites move to engage Pavok and Arik. Two attacks are made against Pavok: 15 and a miss. The 15 is for 8 damage
Arik takes one attack: 13 to hit and for 5 damage.

Two more enemies move to engage Mus'ad. One attacks Mus'ad and the other attacks Al Gasreed
Attack against Mus'ad: 14 for 7
Attack against Al Gasreed: 17 for 4

Now it is time for round 5 and 6. Now there are plenty of foes in reach. Go for it.

Also make a Perception

Perception DC 20:

You will notice off in the distance standing on one of the buildings is a single neubite wearing a strange headdress is observing the battlefield. He looks very important and potentially quite powerful.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Ride check to negate hit on Al Gasreed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 - success.

Perception Repeat: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 - Assuming you are ok with that.

Round 5:
Seeing the neubite off in the distance, Mus'ad realizes that must be the leader of these creatures. Laying his sword across his legs and drawing his bow, he attempts to take aim at him. He tries to maneuver Al Gasreed closer with his knees through the melee.

Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 unsure on any range penalties for 1d8 ⇒ 4

Round 6:
Unless challenged by a Neubite Mus'ad will take aim once more, while Al Gasreed brings them closer.

Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 unsure on any range penalties for 1d8 ⇒ 5


Both Martian Level 20 invader

for Mus'ad:

The leader wasn't visible during round three. He only just became visible so I will allow the perception of 23 to stand. Also. The distance is great, Gasreed can move 50 feet a round as a base movement I believe. If you move you will barely be able to reach him and in additon, you will take two AoO. If your cool with that then we will carry on. I will wait for the others to post before I tell you the final results.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Shanosuke:
I've got a 110ft range increment on my bow, and was planning to take a couple of potshots at him first off.
Al Gasreed base movement is indeed 50ft, and I'd be guiding him slowly so as to not incur a ranged penalty.
At this point I'd prefer to not provoke AoO if possible, so will keep whatever distance I have to in order to avoid that and take my bowshots for Round 5 and 6.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Assuming that she find a nice comfortable place to fight from

Round 5

Jen reloads her light crossbow and fires it at one of the neubites running by, hoping not to attract much attention.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Round 6

If no neubites have noticed her, she reloads and fires again
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

If they have noticed her, then she uses her slumber hex on the neubite that attacked her and then reloads her crossbow. (DC 15 for slumber)


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 13
Round 5

Will attack the next creature and give myself a heal,
Flail attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Flail Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Crict Confirmation:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Crict Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Total Damage:18
Lay on Hands(swift action):1d6 ⇒ 5

Round 6

Will attack the next enemy,
Flail Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Flail Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Round 5

Flurry of Blows 1st1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 2nd 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Damage 1st 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 2nd 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Round 6

If I drop my target, I will 5 foot step and flurry on a new enemy. If my target stands, I will flurry again on the same enemy. If I drop my target and I am further than a 5 foot step from another enemy, I will swing my quartestaff at the closest enemy after a move action.

Flurry of Blows 1st1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 2nd 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Damage 1st 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 2nd 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

In case of quartestaff attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Perception check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Faznir will try going up somewhere so he can get a better position to spot the others.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

For Mus'ad:

The leader is 200 feet away. Range of the bow is 110 feet, Your not going to be able to hit him unless you move. You also have two foes in your face who will get AoO against you if you use ranged. Therefore, you should probably work your way closer before you try potshots. There are many other foes between you and him. Sorry for not clarifying. I believe if Al gasreed ran, he'd take you all the way there in one turn, though I am unsure, it depends on what armor he's wearing. You would also have to endure 4 AoO's to get there in that fashion but you can use Acrobatics to avoid them.....well Al Gasreed can. So I need you to correct your actions before we move on. Sorry there is no map, I'm still trying to get the thing to work

For Faznir:

I need a little more detail on what your doing for round 5 and 6?


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Shanosuke:
The range increment for a composite longbow is 110ft, so I can shoot out to that range without penalty.
At a range of 110-220ft I take a -2 range penalty on the shot, but can still attempt it.
If he was 220-330ft away I could still shoot, but would take a -4 range penalty.
I'd still like to avoid taking any AoO, and take bowshots for round 5 and 6.
Does that clear things up?


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Mus'ad wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

For Mus'ad:

Huh, didn't know a bow could do that but there it is. Asked a friend to tell me where in this stupid unorganized rulebook that little tidbit was. Found it so where good. Using a bow does provoke an AoO but a five foot step will solve that problem easily. Al Gasreed steps away from the attackers and you take a shot that just misses the leader. The two Neubites charge at you again, one on you, the other on Gasreed.

--Attack on you: 13 to hit For 8
--Gasreed: 18 to hit For 6

You shoot again and this time your shot scores true. The leader takes an arrow in his shoulder and then turns to jump off the building out of sight. The other two Neubites are joined by a third but two of the militia have come to aid you.

--Two attacks on Mus'ad: 19 to hit for 4 and 12 for 7
--One attack on Gasreed: Miss, clearly.

In round 7 and 8, Mus'ad is flanking one of the neubites, it is wounded, if you kill it in round seven, you will likely be able to flank a second in round 8. Unless you wanna look for the boss.

Pavok and Arik:

Pavok Destroys a Neubite with a mighty swing gifted to him by the forge father. Arik misses his first strike but the second nails his target.

--Attack on Pavok: Crit but no confirm for 5 damage
--Attack on Arik: 15 to hit for 4 damage

The second round Pavok delivers a nice blow to the Neubite in front of him. Arik's second punch manages to take out the Neubite in front of him.

There is one wounded foe left on you guys. There are three more battling two members of the militia about 40 feet away.

Jen:

One of the Neubites caught your bolt in his thigh and is quite perturbed. He breaks of his attack from the militia barely dodging an attack and charges straight for you.

--Attack against Jen: 17 for 5 damage.

After the attack the creature suddenly looks woozy and Jen pulls forth her hex of sleep. The neubite falls helpless at her feet.

I suspect a Coupdegrace so I rolled his fort 14. If you've killed him, there are plenty of targets out there that have not yet noticed you.

Mhykir:

You have just made it out. The sight now before you is one of horror. The Neubites are attacking anyone that moves. Much fighting is going on as civilians flee and militia try and counter attack. Thankfully the militia seem to be doing well. You can move into aid. The nearest foe however is about 35 feet away but you could charge him and flank him at the same time. He is currently battling a militia.
Go ahead and do round 6, 7, and 8.

Faznir:

You had managed to knock two foes unconscious and saved a civilian. Off in the distance about 200 feet or so, you have noticed what seems to be the neubite general. You spot Mus'ad as even though he is being pressed by the enemy still persists in attacking the general. He has fired two shots and the second score a hit causing the monster to flee. You should be able to move to aid whomever you want. Sorry I have no map. The nearest engaged foes are within 20 of you. Jen is hiding in a corner shooting a crossbow. Arik and Pavok are mopping up a group of Neubites, and Mhykir has just limped out onto the battlefield about 15 feet from you. Take your round 7 and 8 actions.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Whiskers digs his claws deep into the Neubites' neck, gouging him of half his throat and his ability to breathe. He momentarily wakes out of his slumber before slipping into the true sleep of death. (Whiskers automatically deals more than enough damage to make the coup de grace)

Round 7

Retry Perception for Jen: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Whiskers Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Once again, Jen fails to notice the Neubite leader, but as soon as Whiskers is finished killing his prey, he immediately notices the leader trying to flee.

Jen casts mage armor on Whiskers and reloads her crossbow to not draw attention to herself, while Whiskers sneaks towards the neubites' leader.

Stealth for Whiskers: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Round 8

Whiskers keeps following the enemy leader, attempting to get close while unseen. Jen watches over Whiskers. If Whiskers is "caught", Jen will attempt to distract by shooting the enemy fella with her crossbow.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

If not, she just casts cure light wounds on herself.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 6

Mhykir makes it out the door and takes in the scene in front of him, he then limps towards the neubite attacking the militia(15 feet), and calls upon the favour of the gods (Divine Favour)

Round 7

Mhykir closes the distance to the Neubite, swinging hard with his Quarterstaff.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Round 8

If the Neubite is still standing Mhykir pulls into a defensive stance and attacks again

Fighting Defensivly gives a -4 to attack, and +2 to AC
Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

If the Neubite is dead, and he is injured, he casts cure light wounds on himself, otherwise he pulls out his sling and lets off a shot at the nearist enemy.

Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Hmmmm, so I've decided that Mhykirs curse isn't his limp, it's his bad luck, seriously, 4 rolls with nothing above a 4? Just kill me now...


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 1

Ride check to negate damage on Al Gasreed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 - fail. 4 damage to me (12/20 HP) and 6 to Al Gasreed (12/22 HP)

Round 7:

Seeing the strange Neubite disappear, Mus'ad scowls and re-arms himself with his curve blade. I must make it to that creature and end this now. Lashing out with blade and teeth, Mus'ad and Al Gasreed try to force an opening.

Mus'ad strike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 15 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Just realised that I probably should be adding 1 to my attacks for attacking from higher ground against these guys and assuming that Mus'ad attacks the flanked one.
Al Gasreed strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Round 8:

Recognizing that they are wounded and still many Neubites stand between them and the leader, he fights on. His eyes scan the crowd to try and find the fellow caravan guard.

Mus'ad strike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Al Gasreed strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Round 7

Arik nods toward his and Pavok's remaining foe and shouts to the paladin.

"Finish him! I couldn't resist, sorry :)

With his voice still ringing in the air, Arik charges to the aid of the militia men.

Charge 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Arik prepares a mighty swing, but it seems the heft of his new staff is not quite familiar enough to him.

Round 8

Arik shakes off his last miss, sets his feet, and unloads a barrage of iron-shod strikes with his quarterstaff.

Flurry 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Flurry 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Round 5
Faznir goes near Mus'ad and tries incapacitating the neubites standing between he and the general.

In his mind's eye he pulls memories of the blazing desert sun, and how its rays can twist a man's mind, creating mirages. When Faznir opens his eyes and spreads his hands, he lets go a flash of sunlight that blinds and confounds his enemies.

He casts color spray (DC 17) against any enemies between he and Mus'ad.

Round 6
Approaching the battle near Mus'ad, he tries helping him defeat his immediate enemies so he can pursue the general. He lets loose a curtain of fire ahead of him.
Faznir uses his spell-like ability of burning hands (DC 16) for 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 fire damage. He tries targeting any number of neubites near Mus'ad, preferably not hitting he or the camel in the area.

Round 7
Faznir wreates his hands in fire, and releases them in the still-standing nearby neubite.
He casts shocking grasp on any still standing neubite. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 touch AC for 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 fire damage.

Round 8
Faznir gets to Mus'ad's side and shouts:
"Go, you fool! Take their leader and this is over! CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
He casts color spray (DC 17) against any enemies threatening/near Mus'ad.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Mus'ad:

Well much to my surprise, Faznir's craziness has actually managed to clear you a path by your round 8 action. In round 8 all foes within typical reach are either dead or unconscious. You will be allowed to redo your round 8 action. Feel free to chase the leader now. Gasreed should be able to run up to 200 feet so there is a chance. Also, make me a survival and perception check to follow.

Faznir:

Dang you are one crazy but fellow. You got the job done. way ta go.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Round 7

"Will do my friend!"
He responds to his friends request with a heavy Flail smash the creatures skull.

Flail Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 8

Seeing his friend is need of his assistance, Pavok charges one of the creatures his friend is fighting.

Flail Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

"What are you waiting for? Go, run!"

Faznir will use his movement action on round 8 to try and mount Al Gasreed behind Mus'ad to pursue the general.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Faznir...when did you get so awesome?
8)


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I know right! That was epic!


Male Ifrit Sorcerer 2

Just happy I managed to free up our main ass-kicker from the minions so he could pursue the big baddie

301 to 350 of 1,595 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.