Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


901 to 950 of 1,595 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"I say we find out who she is. And I mean to tear that fort down with my bare hands."

Arik's voice is even and strangely calm, yet there is a menace underlying it unlike he has yet shown.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 5 of course I didnt get it.

"What women are you all talking about? I just see a large camp of our enemies. This is not the time for fool hardy heroics but a solid plan my friend." He blinks his eyes trying to look for this women the others talk about,

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 10

Still not seeing her he looks to his friends and says, "My human eyes can't see this figure you all speak of where is she?"


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Giving a short nod of assent to Arik's suggestion to both seek out the woman and destroy the town, Mus'ad leads Al Gasreed in her direction.

He is non threatening in posture, but does have his curve blade horizontal across his legs and in easy reach...

Perception (only if needed): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

Hunched behind a larger rock and palm tree, Catalina peaks her head around the side in an attempt to count out the anubites in the nearby camp. As she finishes counting her eyes drift she toward the group of bodies closing in on her location. She panics briefly, pulling out her bow and preparing to defend herself, but she hesitates as she finds these non-anubite people are in fact familiar to her.

Remembering the nearby threat she holds up her hands motioning for them to wait. At this, the young woman puts her bow away, double checks that no anubites are looking their way and makes her way to meet them.

As Catalina approaches the new comers, she realizes that although these people are familiar, she didn’t know them, and as such she kept her guard up. “Greetings, fellow travelers” she shifts her weight and crosses her arms taking in their appearance, wary of the one atop the camel, “from where do you hail?”

Hello fellow players! =D hope you don’t mind me joining your journey. I look forward to a fun game.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Arik regards the new comer quizzically. The gaze is far angrier than he really feels at the sight of the lady, but he's already mad. He looks to Pavok and Mus'ad to decide whether we fight or not.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Jen follows the group reluctantly, realizing that they needed a spellcaster if the lady turned out to be hostile and a restraining female presence if the lady turned out to be a friend.

She keeps her face cloaked and hidden to seem mysterious and extremely powerful, as most of the mightiest arcane spellcasters were frequently hidden in the shadows.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Following his friends he finally see's who they are talking about, he gives a stand down look towards Arik.

Pavok holds up his hands to show he comes in peace, "Greetings, my name is Pavok Kor'tell and these our my companions. We hail from all over, how about yourself."

Pavok detects hostility on her.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Upon further observation you all recognize each other.

Catalina. You will recognize these people as Yalandere's last minute additions.

The rest of you recognize this girl as one of the caravan guards who traveled with you to this place.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Now that the Mus'ad recalls the lady, he hisses a question "By what misadventure have you ended up here? - and do you know anything of Yalandere's whereabouts?"

Mus'ad will occasionally throw a glance towards the Anubite encampment to see if they are making any movements.


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

As the group stares her down Catalina confirms them in her memory as those who joined the caravan later in the caravan’s travels. The Dwarf proving it as he was the only one in the caravan at all, making him most memorable.

When Pavok finally addresses her, she looks to him more amused than worried. She’s about to answer, when Mu’sad hisses at her and she turns to him on his camel. Not having expected quite that much hostility she holds her hands up in her defense before speaking, “Stumbling from place to place, mostly.” She relaxes and continues, “Yalalndere is an exceedingly evasive individual, but the mere extent of this land could hide just about anything, it seems. The Seer he spoke of is said to be in a town East of here, but that’s the extent of my knowledge.” She then looks back to Pavok, “I am called Catalina. What has sent you to search for Yalandere here, I wonder…”


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"The seer is who we seek as well, but at the current time these fiends have taken our comrades and we wish to find them. Have you run much across these creatures? Glad to see more of us survived the ambush." As he speaks to Catalina he stares over to the camp wondering how to procede.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Assuaged of her story for now, Mus'ad turns his attention to the Anubites "Let us deal with the Anubites before we turn to too much talk. It is better if we bring the battle to them on our choosing and not theirs"

Mus'ad's suggestion - you guys set an ambush, then Mus'ad will provoke them out of the village with his bow. I'm able to outpace them on Al Gasreed - and can lead them straight through to you guys.
Sound do-able?


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Love it.

Arik slides under some low brush to lie in wait for Mus'ad's "guests".


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"Sounds good, as long as our ambush is out of the bases sight and hearing." He looks over at Arik and gives a grin, "I see you are already getting ready for our guests." Pavok says as hides near his battle brother with his hands waiting to draw his steel.

If everyone agrees then stealth check for hiding:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 The dice roller gods bless this plan, let us make haste before we lose there blessing. hehe.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Haha, they do bless it!

Jen hides out of sight, ready to take down the masses of anubites.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

WOOT!


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4
Jen the Infernal Bastard wrote:
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Arik Bryn wrote:
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

The Gods Praise us!!!!!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You are all well hidden and ready to observe the Anubites.

I am going to wait and see if Catalina and Mus'ad join you. I am sure Catalina should be able to stealth nicely.

Once I get that I will have details based of your perceptions of the camp.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Mus'ad shall not be hiding his presence.

Pausing a moment to allow Catalina to voice her approval or disapproval of the plan, Mus'ad takes his longbow from his shoulder and strings it ready for action.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

In response to Pazok’s question Catalina nods, “A fair share.” She gestures to the anubite camp, “This batch seem to have been giving the nearby village some trouble. I came to see what the fuss was about.”

She listens as Mus’ad explains his plan and is relieved discovering that she won’t have to deal this with only herself and the villagers. She nods agreeing with the plan before looking up on to one of the nearby palm trees and whistling just loud enough for her animal companion to hear. A hawk lifts out of the tree and, directed by Catalina, set itself in a tree next to the group. She then takes her position amongst the bushes.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Well, they bless some. >.o Sorry to kill it.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

After his companions have hidden themselves, Mus'ad gives Al Gasreed a light kick to the haunches - bidding him closer to the anubite camp.

Just need a basic description based on my Perception check above so I can get started.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Do hawks eat cats by any chance?


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

I think cats are a little big for their liking. >.>


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Not so. Hawks eat cats all the time. The hawk with Catalina is size category Small whereas whiskers, Jen's cat, is Tiny Perfect prey :)

You all set yourselves up to observe. I went on and rolled perceptions for those who didn't make them and you all get about the same results. My dice are much better than Paizo's :p

You see a fort. A sizable structure built with palm trunks. Since trees are scarce, the wall is incomplete. Best some of you can tell, the wall is more like a large fence and between each post is what appears to be some sort of wire.

Catalina, Mus'ad, and Arik:

You can tell that is is razor wire.

There appear to be at least two wood structures and a few tents set up within the fort. Your estimation says they is around 20 anubites in the base. There are also two poorly constructed watchtowers housing a birdman in each. One of whom is pointing in your direction.

The base is several hundred feet away. If you were to ride at full speed on camel back, you'd make it to the walls in a couple of minutes.

The anubites within are pretty visible. They are moving about hurriedly.

From what you can tell, they spotted you. Combat is not inevitable. You have time and speed to either run or prepare. Nice part is, they are coming to you.

Best you can tell, they didn't spot all of you.

Mus'ad:

Out of all your companions, You, Samal and Catalina were likely the only ones seen. Unless you want me to make a stealth roll for you and Al Gasreed.

I am sorry. I had completely forgotten Samal was with you. She had been following quietly this whole time but she is still with the group. Also, I should point out that I add Catalina as a new player in this game. She is someone I know in IRL and asked her to join. Just in case you were wondering who she was and where she came from.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Mus'ad has no intention of hiding himself :) - this is a moment for the cockatrice to crow :P

Swaggering forward on the back of Al Gasreed until he is closer, Mus'ad oozes confidence in the abilities of both himself and his camel. If his face were not covered by the tagelmust it would be beaming with enjoyment, and there is a fiery hunger in his eyes.

When he is close enough to be heard he gives voice to cries "Come out - I am but one and you are many. Do you have need to cower in fear from a single man? Come out I say and I promise to kill you quickly."

If I manage to close to about 300ft before they mount an offensive, I'll take a shot with my longbow at one of the birdman sentries.

Longbow @ 300ft, 3 range increments = -4 to attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17 for 1d8 ⇒ 8

When they give chase, I mean to start leading them away with a combination of slower moves and bowshots - plus 200ft run moves when needed to get some more distance. Goading them on and taunting them along the way of course.
If I can get one close and isolated - I'd consider a Ride By Attack charge, but only if I'm confident I can do so without getting surrounded.
That assumes that I can outpace them on Al Gasreed, if any of them have a 50ft move speed I would alter tactics.


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

Lurking in the shadows, Catalina was impressed with Mus'ad's tactics. He was breaking up the anubite pack as a means of making it easy to take them all out. It seemed their enemy sent only enough of their men to take out Mus'ad, which means they hadn't seen her or the other, yet.

Not wishing to disrupt the elf's plan, the dark haired woman silently readied a bow with her callused hands and waited for Mus'ad's signal to strike.

Do I need a stealth check for that?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

about ten anubites are hustling out to take you on. They are making a haste to take down Mus'ad.

As they near, Mus'ad launches an arrow and it scores a solid hit. However, badly injured the anubite that was hit continues to push on despite the pain.

Mus'ad can fire two more times. The next shot will be 2 range increments the last shot will be one range increment.

I rolled for all your initiative so this is the order.

You guys first
Badguys second.

Round 1 the enemies are at 300 feet <--Mus'ad already shot this round.
Round 2 they will be 180
Round 3 They will be 60 feet
Round 4 they will all charge Mus'ad

You all will be able to charge from stealth during round 3 if you desire.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Round 2:
Mus'ad lines up the lead anubite and takes another bowshot.
Longbow @ 180ft, 2 range increments = -2 to attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 2 = 11 for 1d8 ⇒ 6

Round 3:
Mus'ad takes a final shot while Al Gasreed paces backwards, placing the pair outside of the range of any anubite charge.
Longbow @ ~90ft, -4 to attack due to mount movement: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18 for 1d8 ⇒ 1

Mus'ad would not leave himself in a position where he can be charged by any of the anubites. The intent is to lead them into the ambush, then charge into combat once the trap is sprung.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

When the Anubites are close enough, Arik looks at Pavok and mouths

Die well and work the great forge with pride.

Then he charges. TORAG!

Charge 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Pavok nods at Arik and mouths back,

May we fuel Torag's forge with there souls

And draws his scimatar and light mace as he charges along side his battle brother, TORAG!

Charge:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

After Jen sees where Arik and Pavok are charging to, she uses web to entangle the anubites that aren't being targetted to get as many as possible stuck inside. (DC 16 or grappled)

That was her surprise round. Then she lights a tinder with spark and then chucks it into the web, engulfing them in flame. (2d4 damage and maybe catches them on fire)


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

As the jackals narrow in on Mus'ad's position, his friends jumps out of the surrounding brush and call out in attack. Not wishing to miss a beat, Catalina strained back on the hemp that held the arrow. She exhaled steadily and released the her grip and the arrow cut through the air towards it's nearest available target.
To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Then she raises her hand and calls out, "Tegan! Attack!" At that the hawk from the treetops above lifts and shifts to a dive bomb. At the last possible minute, the bird of prey whips out it's talons to strike.
Talon 1 to hit/Damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d4 ⇒ 2
Talon 2 to hit/Damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d4 ⇒ 3

To confirm Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 213d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 5, 6) + 2 = 20

If I didn't do that right, please let me know.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Over all your surprise attack lays waste to at least 4 of your attackers. Nice.

Samal has raced out with Arik and Pavok to begin clawing an anubite.

Another anubite is burning under Jen's net.

The other four fail their morale and turn to flee.

There are no attacks against any of you.

Arik and Pavok you can chase after the four fleeing anubites. You can charge and connect if you decide to pursue.

Mus'ad and Catalina, you both can fire arrows at the runaways too.

Jen, you can attack either the anubite Samal is fighting or the one burning under your web.


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Jen uses sleep on the anubite under the web, hopefully keeping it down for an extra round and continuing to burn.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Post Ambush:

Mus'ad would not shoot at the runaways, but seek to cut them down with his blade.

If the way is not clear for a Ride by Charge - he will instead instruct Al Gasreed to take a run action to get either alongside or ahead of the running anubites - so he can charge one next round.

If I can Ride-by-Charge this round:

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 4 = 23 for 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

Pavok charges after the ones that retreat, "Cowards, if you have any honor you will face us and repent your sins!"

Charge Scimatar:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

"I'd run too if I were you! Filthy dogs!"

Arik charges on beside Pavok.

Charge Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

Catalina draws another arrow and aims at the retreating dogs. She steadies herself exhales slowly before firing. Tegan also dives for another attack.

Arrow:
To hit:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Tegan's Talons:
T1 to hit/damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 161d4 ⇒ 4
T2 to hit/damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d4 ⇒ 4


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay now that everyone has been accounted for, let's continue. Mus'ad said he was still on a trip so I am going to lump his action into two as he is JUST out of reach for the charge. Also, I may be getting a new computer soon and if I do, MAPS!!! There was much rejoicing....yay..

Now Mus'ad Races off after the Anubites trying to get ahead of them to cut off their escape.

Pavok and Arik together manage to drop one

The Burning Anubite does not sleep but rather continues flailing about trying to get the burning web off him. Not much success despite being awake.

Samal manages to handely claw her foe who is now barely standing.

Catalina tag teams with her hawk to take down another foe.

NEXT ROUND:
Reinforcements are starting to move out but they wont make it in time to help their doomed comrades.

Mus'ad manages to Ride by and slay one more anubite in a single blow.

Samal claws down her foe.

The burning Anubite is still unable to free himself and continues to burn. He's not going to last much longer.

There is one more anubite that is still trying to flee. Arik is the only one who can catch him.

Catalina is now one range increment away from the last anubite.

Now PAVOK, ARIK, CATALINA, JEN. Post your actions please.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

Arik glances at the fort, trying to count how many, and when they might reach his comrades.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Satisfied that he has the time, Arik lights out after his quarry and dives to tackle him to the ground.

"I'll end his flight Pavok! You end his life!"

Grapple 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Another dwarf bites the dust? Glad to see I'm still mostly useless :P


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Jen raises her hands in a sigil and places a curse of misfortune on the burning Anubite (DC 15 or has to roll twice and take lowest), before cackling maniacally (extending the time the misfortune effect continues on).


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

After watching his battle brother miss the target, Pavok smirks "I guess Torag wants me to stop this one!" He charges the target and drives his scimatar into the ceature.

Charge scimatar strike:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

The woman pumps her fist as the anubite fell to the ground. Tegan laps around and attacks the foe that Pavok is struggling with, while Catalina jumps up and tries to steady her arrow so as to not hit Pavok.

Arrow
To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Tegan's attack
Talon 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d4 ⇒ 1
Talon 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d4 ⇒ 4


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Between Tegan, Catalina, and Pavok, the last anubite of the forward attack group is felled. The one buring anubite is also dead and Samal finally claws the last one to death.

You all have 2 rounds to regroup and decide what to do before the next batch of anubites arrives. There are about 20 heading this way.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Piercing blue eyes scanning what is visible of the fort, Mus'ad tries to pick out who might be leading the Anubites...
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Stretching his arms and checking his blade Mus'ad readies for the rush "Prepare yourself, they come again" and goads Al Gasreed to pad slowly forwards.

Mus'ad would like to position himself off to the side of where they are approaching and slightly ahead of the party. I'm assuming the ground is reasonably open?


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2 Monk 2

"Pavok. Samal. Line up with me! Jen and Catalina, hit them at range. We'll keep them off you."

Arik looks to Mus'ad and shouts.

"May your honor grow to surpass your ego elf friend! Slay many, and if it must be, die well!"


Female Tiefling (Infernal Bastard) Witch 3

Jen takes one of the smaller, outside layer of her cloak off and wraps it around Whiskers like a reaper's cloak.

Catalina, your hawk may be a good fighter, but Whiskers has tasted blood more than a few times and now, creatures ten times his size fear him.

Prepare yourself; the dogs of war are coming.


Male Human(Kellid) Paladin(Hospitaler)-4

"It will be my pleasure to fight by your side my battle brother and Battle sister." He gives Samal a slight bow and a wink.

As Pavok moves in between the dwarf and the Lamia, "Both of you stay on either side of me so it is easier for me to heal you." As he states that he puts away his scimitar and mace. Suddenly one of his Chakrams appears in his hand and he gives a hide toss of the disc into the rushing onslaught of creatures. Hoping the weapon struck one of the foul creatures.

”May we fight with the fierceness of Torag’s Forge!”
As he says that he pulls out his long spear and readies it for a charge. ”Also Al Gasreed, try to save enemies for Mu’sad and us.” After that the paladin gives a hardy laugh and prepares for the enemie.

Game terms:
Puts away scimitar and mace, then quick draws Chakram and throws at double its increment so a -2 to that attack.
Chakram attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Then next round took out Long spear and braces it for a charge.


Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Ranger (Warden / Trapper) 2

Mus'ad turns his head back towards his companions for a brief moment. All that you see is a slight nod of his head, the smile upon his face hidden by the folds of his tagelmust. These were the moments that Mus'ad lived and breathed for. Stroking Al Gasreed's neck he offers a silent prayer To Ketephys I offer those that fall beneath my sword. He then turns to the onrushing horde, mind confident and hands steady.

How far away will they be at the start of the second round of prep time?


F Human (Shoanti) Ranger (Falconer) 4 (HP 42/42)

Catalina emerges herself from the brush from which she'd been shooting, and takes in Arik's advise. She nods in agreement and takes her position with Jen.

She finds herself feeling a bit awkward, seeing as she and Jen haven't shared words before this point, but responds, "It relieves me to hear that your Whiskers has plenty of experience on his side, for I fear he'll need it with the battle to come," she gestures to the oncoming slot of anubites charging at them. Whistling for Tegan to get in position she readies her arrow for the charging dogs.

Catalina then takes a minute to observe the men and how they interact with one another, before turning back to Jen, "Are they always like this?"

901 to 950 of 1,595 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shanosuke's Souls of Lost Aridia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.