Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


301 to 350 of 3,367 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

use rope : 1d20 + 4 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 10 = 20


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Why are they taking children? And does it have something to do with the other disappearences in the city?"

DM:
Korihor readies an action - if she sees Lilly break free, she cast Daze.


something to do with a birth mark.


Daxur wrote:
use rope : 1d20+4+10

she fails at escaping


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur takes out his notebook and begins writing notes as Korihor questions Lilly.


whatelse are yall doing? Rath-nom-drix asks,are we done now?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"A birthmark? In both the adults and the children?"


yes! in both,but I've not seen the mark


as she speaks and move she grunts and spits blood at the last statement


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur looks up

DM:

"Sorry, Rath-nom-drix. You were wonderfully scary, as I expected. We'll need a few more moments with Lilly here, then we'll leave you alone. Though, if you'd permit, I'd welcome the chance to visit with you again, you play the most wonderful tricks."


Daxur:
Of course and bring a Ruby amounted to 100 galifers


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

"You admit to membership in an underground terror organization. Furthermore, you admit to soliciting the attack of a known clergy member, as well as being involved in the kidnapping of an indeterminate number of children within Cauldron."

1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 9 + (2) = 27 Knowledge Local to recall penalties involved in the above crimes. 1 action point expended


I never repeat myself rust bucket,and you and I are the same look at wht you are doing . How is your leader Lord of blades? Tin can when is your kind going to cause another war?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor slaps Lilly. "Warforged fought on all sides. So did humans. Like me. Like you. Don't lay the blame of a hundred year struggle at the feet of a race we created to fight for us partway through." Korihor stands. "And don't change the subject."

"Who were you to report your success or failure to, and how? How were you to be paid?"


inprisonment in DreadHold everyone knows that DREADHOLD is a dwarven prison that can not be broken into or out


your a brave one hitting a helpless girl untie me and we can see who wins wench


ha ha ha ha I only carry out the job spies report back and I was already paid


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"As were you, sending untrained thugs to do the work you were hired for, then hiding on the roof until we emptied the midden and found you skulking in there."

Korihor chuckles. "But I am a wench."

"Who paid you, and how?"


[b]I DONT KNOW!Did i say wench ,meant strumpet,now can i go!


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"No you may not. You were paid, yet you don't know how. You were hired, yet you don't know by who."

She lets the statement hang in the air.

"You aided in the kidnapping of children, and citizens. You hired thugs to mug a priest in a campaign of terror. We don't know who your bosses are. So you get to bear the entire orginizations sins."


very well then as she smiles


Female Duskblade 4

"Besides b@$~#, no one is impressed with your weak threats. It took us what....less than a minute to drop you? Be smart for once."

Lumen studies the woman's face for a moment as she thinks.

"This...birthmark. Is it a Dragonmark?"


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor shifts her weight slightly onto her left side, glancing back at Lumen."The Houses would annhialate anyone foolish enough to start removing Mark bearers." She looks back at Lilly. "They are too much of a commodity to the Houses." she finishes to herself.


unless your a threat carrying the lost mark while she still smiles


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

In Goblin, partially to himself and partly to the party:"Information gained: 'Last Laugh' terror organization targeting 'marked' children. Purpose still undetermined. Terror cells operate without knowledge of one another."

In Common, to Lily: "Do you have any information which would merit reprieve from Dreadhold prison? If not, I recommend we deliver this prisoner to custody of Sovereign Host paladins with instructions to deliver unto prison. Confession is sufficient evidence combined with our testimony."


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

to Lilly:
"one thing is not completely clear to me: is the Last Laugh behind the kidnappings as well? From what I have seen & heard you are not much different from the goons you hired: just a tool for a job."


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

"Engineer, you're right. I think it's best if Lilly in particular is out of the way and since the watch is not completely to be trusted... I don't think we have much to fear from the three other losers, though."


Lilly says do what you want just untie me or kill me ifyou have the stomche


Rath-nom-drix saysEnough leave me the bound woman as a morsel


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

Zevan answers hesitantly:

"Thank you, 'your majesty', you are too kind. But we already intruded into your lair and we shouldn't burden you further with our problems"

how does Lilly react to this statement? untrained sense motive + action point: 1d20 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + (3) + 1 = 23


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Yes, let us turn Lilly over to the Sovereign Host and these other idiots over to the Captain." Daxur says.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Agreed".


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

"Very well then. We should proceed, post-haste."

Engineer grabs Lily under the arms and forces her to stand.

"Rath-nom-drix, we thank you for the use of your lair, and apologize again for barging in unannounced. Rest assured, this will not reoccur."

To Lily: "You are legally bound to our care and will be remanded to the custody of the Paladins of the Sovereign Host, where you will be tried and sentenced according to your crimes. Do not resist this capture, upon pain of your life."

Engineer does not wait for acknowledgement of his pronouncement, simply preparing to march Lily out of the building when the rest of the party is ready.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor grabs Lilly's other arm.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:
I thank you again Rath-nom-drix,for your help and forebearance. It was an honour.

Daxur walks over the the four louts "On your feet then. And no escape attempts...or I'll be forced to turn you inside out" he says , wiggling his fingers at them.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

Zevon helps Daxur with Lilly's minions.

Standing next to these losers, he pulls his sword and says:
"I don't do magic, but this old-fashioned tool will bring your insides out just the same. Translation: just do what the goblin says."

DM:I can give you an initmidate check if you like

He then accompanies Daxur with the prisoners and follows Engineer out of the building.


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:

Zevan answers hesitantly:

"Thank you, 'your majesty', you are too kind. But we already intruded into your lair and we shouldn't burden you further with our problems"

how does Lilly react to this statement? untrained sense motive + action point: 1d20+1d6+1

she hae an amazed look on her face,as if to say it cant be


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:

Zevon helps Daxur with Lilly's minions.

Standing next to these losers, he pulls his sword and says:
"I don't do magic, but this old-fashioned tool will bring your insides out just the same. Translation: just do what the goblin says."

DM:I can give you an initmidate check if you like

He then accompanies Daxur with the prisoners and follows Engineer out of the building.

Yes you can do the initimidate check


Rath-nom-drix says to all: You are so welcome its been a life time since i have had so much fun.


Daxur:
You seem not of your race,if you need assistance again i am here, just dont for forget my ruby.May the creator Dragons watch over you all.


As you leave the warehouse lightening dances across the darkened sky,not many of the local folk wander the streets. Some of the watch are seen here and there. As you reach the steps,alot of hustle and bustle surrrouds the temple as two heavily armored knights say as oneWho goes there? State your business. Waepons are drawn as they see your prisoners.Let them go and drop any weapons you have,or prepare for justice.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor sighs. "We are here to see Priestess Jenna Urikas, at the request of Captain Skellerang. These prisoners accosted Ruphus Laro of your temple. We have detained them for your Justice, and for your priestesses honor to question them."


More guards to the front and request Captain Skellrang to the Temple. Also,Ask priest Laro to prepare for witness. As more knights trot down the stars to cicrle you all.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

Engineer calmly waits for the knights to take custody of the prisoners.

He deliberately remains motionless, intent that he not be considered hostile or aggressive in the least.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur likewise maintains a non-threatening stance, quite still except for the impatient tapping of his right foot.


First hand over your weapons and magical implements,and follow me thats an order.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

"Very well, if that is your protocol, I will comply. Please ensure the crystals do not become overly heated or chilled. Avoid sharp physical contact, such as dropping or the like."

Engineer removes his bandolier of power stones, then his crossbow and club. He drops his pack as well, just to be on the safe side.

"I hope you will handle our equipment with care."

Engineer stands behind the small pile of his gear, hands at his sides.


a squire runs to the top of the steps preist Laro is in the ante chamber sir and ready to witness sir and runs in side


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor hands over her dagger. "Good, now that you've disarmed us of our kitchen knives, would you fully armored gentlemen please take us to Priest Laro?"


Once you all have been disarmed the knight walks you to the ante chamber. You see the young cleroc Ruphas bandaged and appering in better health.Ah dear friends i didnt get to thank you for saving me. Sir Jaren these poeple assisted me in my plight I owe them my life.A familiar voice say Well it take not time to for you to be in trouble.As Captian of the watch they are in Cauldron on my request,I believr they are here to speak with Mistress Jenna.

301 to 350 of 3,367 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.