Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


251 to 300 of 3,478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female Duskblade 4

"Ah to hell with this. Line them up." Lumen says, her voice like steel.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur waves Engineer back into the alley
I think everything with Lilly has occurred in the main street
He then walks up beside Lumen and gives the bound thugs his best , toothiest, meanest goblin smile.


sense motive 1d20+-1=(9)-1=8 he shakes his head and tears begin to fall across his face


this takes place once your on the street and the yelling started to attract attention to you


please I will talk please dont let them kill me

just a few butb they pay you no mind they act as if you weren't there

a few lights are lit and one or two look out in the street but no real worry of the watch showing up


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Ok then, start explaining who Lilly is and why she hired you to rough up the priest" Daxur says, impatiently tapping his foot "Quickly, now"


yes he was able to slowly out of the alley if you need anything come to the temple of the host and ask for ruphus laro, Im in your debt


all the thugs give you nomore trouble as you get to the warehouse by the lake. all is quiete and calm the rain stopped. what is everyone doing?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor enters the abandoned warehouse, and locates all of the exits, locking them. She then finds all of the windows, and covers them with anything available.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

After entering the small warehouse with Korihor, Engineer places the two prisoners he is holding down, facing the wall.

"Make no further attempt at escape." He orders the two, and watches their hands.

"What are our legal limits regarding interrogation and chastisement in this environment?"

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18Knowledge: Local to recall any particulars about laws in Cauldron.

To Daxur, in Goblin: "We should obtain as much information on this 'Last Laugh' organization as possible, before proceeding to speak with the priestess. I hazard that Beauregard & Korihor would serve as our most capable interrogators in this situation."


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

hmm got a bit out of synch there, sorry bout that

@Engineer, in goblin "Excellent suggestions, Engineer. Let's also separate Lilly from the rest...so she doesn't influence what they say.

Daxur then goes and ensures that the bonds he tied are still secure.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Returning to the group, she touches her forhead for a moment, and then whispers an arcane phrase. "தூங்கு". She tosses some dirt she finds on the floor in the air towards Lilly. The dirt does nothing special, falling to the earth.

DM:
Korihor attempts to mimic Daxur's casting of sleep earlier. (Flavor, as I learned sleep as a 1st level wizard spell) DC 15 on Lilly.


#3 you know that any interrogation by private without a watch member or inquisitive in Breland is illegal and 10 days in the stocks 80 dragon fine


Korihor:
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

you see lilly shake her head remove the dirt then she stops


[bigger] Everyone a few minutes after you arrive you hear a flapping ehco in the rafters. Then in your mind you have enterd the lair of Rath-nom-drix, pay 50 dragons for trepassing and leave. [the voice sounds russianish]


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"I recall that further interrogation of these prisoners without the proper authorities is illegal. The penalty is 80 dragons and 10 days in confinement."

"Addendum: We have apparently entered a 'lair' of some denizen of Cauldron, despite the appearance of abandonment. Be alert and ready."

Engineer scans the room, especially in the ceiling, removing a power stone of control light as he does so.

Spot? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 if necessary


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Ah legalities... such a nuisance at times" Daxur says scanning the rafters for signs of Rath-nom-drix.

spot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Spot DC:
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40

if you make a spot check heres the DC


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor ducks down, looking up at the ceiling, her hands going to her gear. "Ilûm!"

Crunch:
Korihor attempts to Spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16. She casts Light into the rafters above her.


As light sources illuminate the rafts at different points, but nothing seems to be there. And you hear in your mind ha ha ha leave and drop my tribute on the floor!


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur thinks hard , tries to remember if the name Rath-nom-drix means anything to him.

Knowledge check (local) 1d20 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (8) + (6) + 5 = 19
Used an Action Point.


Daxur:
a small paragraph in the tome of dragons the name Rath-nom-Drix is a feindish pseudodragon that believes he is an equal to his kin,but tired of being overlooked and scoofed at, porclaimed to one day rule all dragonkind.Then never to be seen again.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:

Daxur "thinks" to Rath-nom-Drix "Very nice trick, Rath-nom-drix. We don't have 50 dragons, but I'd be willing to give you a few galifars in appreciation. Say, you wouldn't be interested in playing a trick on our female friend? The one we've got tied up over in the corner?"


Daxur:
[b] what kind of trick and why do you speak out of fear?


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:
"Fear?Maybe a little...I wasn't sure you were the Rath-nom-drix I read about in the book of dragons. And that was a really good trick you pulled on us. We caught the woman and the others beating up someone in an alley close to here. But, she's not too talkative. If we go talk to her and threaten to sic our "familiar" on her....that would be you walking out of the shadows looking all mean and fierce...may scare her into giving us some more information. What do you say, O sneaky and tricksy one?"


Daxur:
I agree first dropped the galifars on the floor and tell your silly allys to be calm.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:
That's great Rath-nom-drix. But the trick may work better if you tell them you'll participate using your telepathy, that way the woman won't know what's coming. This will be great!

Daxur kneels and places a handful of galifars (10) on the ground in front of him.


evryone; agian the mental voice tells you[b] I will assist you gain information from the bound one but you must follow the goblin one in tribute.Or leave.


Daxur give me spellcraft check


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

spellcraft check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

durn..wanna keep going..but need to go to bed...I'll check in in the morning..gnite


Daxur wrote:
durn..wanna keep going..but need to go to bed...I'll check in in the morning..gnite

ok gnite


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Tribute?"


[b] YOU ARE IN MY LAIR!


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"What are you?" Korihor reaches in her purse slowly.


[b]KING OF ALL DRAGONKIN! Now kneel before me,and and lay 20 galifars on the floor like your goblin comrade.


Female Duskblade 4

"This is probably nonsense but I'll go along with it." Lumen mutters as she lays down payment.

Spellcraft1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

When hearing the voice in his head, Zevon looks up and cautiously backs up towards the nearest wall, readying his flail.

spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

seeing nothing:
"what kind of magic is this? I bet this is some kind of trick by that Last Laugh chick."

Zevon looks at how Lilly behaves and tries to see if she is upto something

dice roll if necessary:
if necessary, untrained sense motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

When Zevon sees that his companions take some coins out of their purses, he slowly puts some gold on the floor in front of him as well (within striking distance of his flail).


Lumenyou notice that Korihor casts sleep on lilly


Zevon you dont see anything and the mental voice saysthe last laugh please they are beneth me. I am the King of dragonkind


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"I will comply, as my allies have, 'King of all Dragonkind'."

Engineer places the 10 galifars on the floor next to Daxur's contribution.

In goblin, to Daxur: "I hope this is parry of your plan, Scholar-Wizard Daxur. I am unprepared to do battle with a draconic ruler."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor speaks loudly to the room. "King of all Drag -" Her voice drops to just above a whisper. "You're a kobold, aren't you?"

She looks at Daxur, Lumen and Three, placing their tributes on the ground. "Daxur, čo je to?"

Translation from goblin:
"Daxur, what is it?"

Looking at the captives, she thinks a moment. "The one that gives us the least information, I will leave as my offering to the 'King of all dragonkin'." She smiles at them. "I'd talk fast."

DM:
Korihor removes 10 crowns from her purse, just in case.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

In Goblin:
"I'll explain later....just play along" Daxur says with a wide grin.

Satisfied that everyone has contributed, Daxur leaves the small pile of coins and strides over to where Lilly sits.
Motioning Korihor and Beauregard over, he says "Let's not waste any more time, let's begin our interrogation of our friend Lilly here. Wake up Lilly, time to answer our questions". He waits for Lilly to open her eyes, then says "Answer my friend's questions or our friend in the shadows may have to get involved" indicating the shadows OK ,Rath-nom-drix, come out of the shadows slowly, look very menacing and nasty


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor eyes Daxur, and slowly puts down the coins, and releases Lilly from the spell.


EVERYONE: all of a sudden a large globe of darkness appears in the middle of the warehouse, the sounds of clawing and splintering wood and a slow rumbling growl as lilly yellsstay away! a she comes out of the sleep spell


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Your choice Lilly. We can call it off at any time. Are you going to answer our questions?" Daxur says .


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"It would appear we have stumbled into the lair of a known draconic entity. The best bet for your survival lies in appeasing it."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"In appeasing us." Korihor kneels in front of her. "Why were you attacking that priest?"


Yes I will answer your questions. No dragon can hide here thats impossable! To send a message for the temple to stop looking for the missing childern. Dont ask who is behind this I dony know ,I recieved a missive of the job and i hired those baboons to send the message. The beauty of the last laugh memebers dont know one another unless you wear the jester face.Now can i go free.

Daxur give me use rope check


1 person marked this as a favorite.

DC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

251 to 300 of 3,478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.