Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


201 to 250 of 3,462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

spot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Looking from Lilly to Engineer then back to Lilly "Did you kill her , Engineer?


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"I am unsure. I struck with significant force, but do not know if that was sufficient to terminate the prisoner's life force."

Presenting the woman to the group: "Was my blow sufficient?


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur holds Lilly's head by her hair and feels her throat for a heartbeat.


Lumen Nightfall wrote:
spot1d20+2

you see her face twitch you think its involentary control due to daeth


Engineer #3 wrote:
1d20+1 spot.

as you move lilly around you dont see much


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:
spot 1d20+3

Zevon:
you notice a smirk on the face of lilly as everyone ponders #3 last blow was deadly ,you also notice Beaurgard look at Lilly strange

Daxur:
on your spot check as you ponder how a warforged could have evolved with powers of the mind, to notice much else. As you check for vitals you feel a faint but strong pulse. you suspect the apperance of death is a ploy


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Letting go of the woman's hair , allowing her head to fall abruptly, Daxur turns to the others "She's faking or unconscious...either way she's alive..good thing that, wouldn't want the Captain investigating us would we , Engineer? " the last said looking up at the artificial man. Shaking his head and turning away muttering "How does a construct have psionic powers...a confluence of psycik and the magical... what are they doing over there in Connith... all very strange... and obviously dangerous...glad he's on our side....."


What is everyone doing after Daxur's statement?


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"True, Daxur. An investigation may prove inevitable, depending on how we proceed in our own research."

Engineer hoists the unconscious thug over his shoulder.

"We should formulate a plan for future interrogation. A more private location, and more specific tools may be in order."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor walks a few away with Daxur.

DM & Daxur:
Korihor, hearing Daxur's quiet conjectures, joins him aside from the others. She pulls down her shirt low enough on her collar for him to see the Mark of Making.

Crunch:
Spot check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4.

Fumble. Awesome.


Korihor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

You are amazed at the brutality of #3 and wonder if he could lose it completely


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM and Korihor:
Daxur stares at the marking revealed on Korihor's skin, blinks a few times, the approaches closer. Peering closely, Daxur mumbles to himself a little then looks Korihor in the eyes and says "When we have time , if you wish, we will talk...?" his eyes returning to look at the sigil as she adjusts her clothing to once again conceal the mark.


Korihor & Daxur:
Daxur you see the blue-purplish mark lightly glowing and the edges bright red as if the skin is infected. Korihor the burnig and riping feeling that your mark cause when its power flows is subsideing. The cool rain and air tingles your skin around the mark.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

DM & Daxur:
"We will talk. I am not Cannith...but this is their mark, and I want to know what I am."


Daxur:
roll me Know. check as you take a good look at the Mark


Korihor:
the mark is of Seberys that we spoke of?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

DM:
Yes. This is a normal sized Mark of Making right now, that is more tightly connected to my bloodline of sorcery than normal mark-bearers (they don't have to be sorcerers). It will grow as I level. The tree on my back is completely seperate, and appeared before my Mark of Making. Cannith does not know I exist, because I did not manifest the Mark by the normal time (adolescence). The tree you can do what you want with, story-line-wise. The mark as well, really, lol. And I'm playing off that it is what causes me pain (the journal entry with a bloody branch), but you can take the mystery wherever you want. Next level she'll be taking wizard to learn and study more about how magic works, so she can understand her body.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:

Knowledge(arcana)1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

wasn't sure what knowledge to use, thought arcana fit. If not, just use +4


Shadowwalker wrote:
Korihor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
Korihor:
sounds good I already have ideas for both tats,the tree tat is your scrolled spells, spells that you know as sorcerer and the mark of making is a mark of Seberys varied from the house marks i will surprise you why it has appearred. In the setting thier is a mark called the mark of Seberys makes them rare and unperdictable its part of the regular house marks but we will make this off shot mark special


Daxur:
arcana is fine, as you look at Korihor's mark you that its different from the normal Mark of Making. this mark has what appears scales within the mark silverish scale outlines: you know of a mark called the Mark of Seberys a powerful rare and dangeruosly unperdictable mark,the Dragon-marked houses gain thier powers from the marks. As Korihor stated not of the house of making. your mentor stated the marks were gifts from the creator dragons and you beleive this one is not like the others at all.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur's brow furrows as if he has remembered something important. He fishes around in his pouch and retrieves a small notebook and a charcoal pencil. He flips a number of pages then furiously scribbles a number of notes. Finished, he looks up at Korihor and smiles "Yes, oh, Yes we'll have a nice chat...but later my dear. First lets divest ourselves of these ne'er-do-wells and escort this poor lass to her temple."


Female Duskblade 4

Lumen's crystalline grey eyes narrow slightly as she watches Daxur and Korihor have a private conversation. Shrugging to herself she stands.

"#3, would you mind carrying this one as well? It's a good thing its raining as he's gone and pissed himself."


Lumen give me a spot check


Zevon give me a spot check


Beaurgard give me a spot check


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Three, do you need any repairs?"


[bigger] engineer#3 give me a spot check[bigger]


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"I will carry the second prisoner as well. My exterior is unaffected by humanoid bodily fluids.

Engineer sets the first prisoner down, none too gently. He takes a few moments to concentrate, then slings his crossbow before hoisting both prisoners over a shoulder.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 concentration to regain psionic focus.


Korihor give me a spot check


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 spot.

"I am undamaged. Thank you for the offer."


Engineer #3 wrote:

"I will carry the second prisoner as well. My exterior is unaffected by humanoid bodily fluids.

Engineer sets the first prisoner down, none too gently. He takes a few moments to concentrate, then slings his crossbow before hoisting both prisoners over a shoulder.

1d20+8 concentration to regain psionic focus.

you have gained your psionic focus DC was 20


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Crunch:
Spot check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23.


#3:
you notice Korihor showing Daxur something and Lumen seems upset at this.


Korihor:
as you show Daxur the mark of making Lumen eyes both of you and gives you a suspicious look


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Well, let's move." Korihor moves to the corner, peeking around. "Zevon, lead the way."


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

perhaps these humans are less connected than I originally believed. This bears further scrutiny.

Engineer notes the interaction but makes no comments regarding the exchange.

"I believe there was mention of an indoor space in which to pursue further information."


Female Duskblade 4

Spot1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Lumen Nightfall wrote:
Spot1d20+2

Lumen:
when you noticed Korihor and Daxur speaking privately you noticed Daxur pull a pad and charchol from his pocket,with Daxur in deep thought

male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)
Shadowwalker wrote:
Zevon give me a spot check

spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

"Daxur, she is alive and conscious too, no doubt about it. It wouldn't surprise me if she can walk herself instead of us having to carry her."

to Lilly:
"Take that smile of your face, missy! You don't fool me. We haven't decided what to do with you and your companions yet, but it seems our mechanical friend sees little advantage in keeping you alive"


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

untrained Spot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, there we go! Sorry I was late to the party. My son had swim class & I did't get back online until this morning.


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:
Shadowwalker wrote:
Zevon give me a spot check
spot =1d20+3

after telling lilly you know her ruse you notice Korihor and Daxur speaking privately


everyone all of a sudden as you escort your arrested,heeeeeeeeelp! us we are being kidnapped heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! I dont want to dye at the hands of a goblin heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! says the one that has been begging for his life


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"True. There seems to be sufficient cause to render the prisoners lifeless. This is especially important should we require alternatives to our interaction."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor twitches her wrist, and a wand appears in her hand. She puts it in the screaming man's face. "This wand won't hurt you. But it will cripple everyone you love. Break their legs. Ruin their breath. Scar their sight." She whispers at the man. "Do you want to make it home to find your sister blind? Your children maimed? Your wife barren? Then be silent, and answer our questions when we ask them, and you will be treated fairly."

DM:
Korihor Bluffs 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 + 1d6 ⇒ 1 from an action point, total Bluff = 15.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

Zevon grabs two of the other captives a little tighter and says in a reasonable voice:
"Look guys, just go along quietly. If you cooperate now, I'll promise I'll do my best to convince my associates not to hurt you"

DM:

hide:
to see if this (obvious?) attempt at "good cop, bad cop" succeeds (but with a grain of truth): (untrained) bluf or diplomacy (roll is the same) (& 1 action point) = 1d20 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + (4) + 2 = 26


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

where does this scene takes place: in one of the bigger streets? Are there other people on the street? Any reactions on the shout (light in houses, etc. (spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8)

Anyway: Zevon will steer the group towards the nearest small street or alley. He will continue towards the abandoned building but tries to avoid the big streets & avenues.

one other thing: is the victim still with us or has he gone to the temple?

201 to 250 of 3,462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.