Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


1,251 to 1,300 of 3,477 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Oh!" Korihor gasps as Beauregard darts across the room.

Crunch:
Initiative check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Well done, Beauregard. I was just about to say that perhaps the teeth of the door is the trigger for the trap...that is the room... people stand around looking at the pretty masks and don't notice the door closing...then boom! Daxur explains.

crunch:

Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Where does it go?" asks Korihor, striding over.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 30/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21, well, I'm not going last this time...


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Korihor's movement towards the door breaks Daxurs self-paralysis and he bounds across the room in her wake.


Female Duskblade 4

Init1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Intiative order

Daxur
Beaurgard
Zevon
Korihor
#3
Lumen
?

ROUND ONE

Daxur what is your action?

mark your movement at the start and end of your move.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

see previous post, he doesn't move until Korihor does, but when he does it will be from D4 to F6


Beaurgard what is your action?


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 30/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

Shadowwalker, would you be so kind as to re-post the map link. I know Beauregard is still in front of the door, I just don't recall precisely what is where. Beauregard will draw his Rapier & be prepared for action, he will also take one step to the side so that he is not directly in front of the doorway; whichever side is closest, so long as it is not already occupied.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

it seems Zevon is next?

Zevon will put the lantern down (F4), readies his flail and moves to the door (E6 - the place Beauregard just left, if I'm not mistaken).

He carefully takes a peek into the room behind the door (spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15)(but does not enter that room).

Zevon will move aside if one of his companions wants to have a look as well or wants to enter the room.


MAP


ZEVONas you peek in you see...some cots and a couple of chests covered in cobwebs and dust. None of the chests appear to be locked.

hide: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39


Korihor what is your action?


Beauregard Jorasco wrote:
Shadowwalker, would you be so kind as to re-post the map link. I know Beauregard is still in front of the door, I just don't recall precisely what is where. Beauregard will draw his Rapier & be prepared for action, he will also take one step to the side so that he is not directly in front of the doorway; whichever side is closest, so long as it is not already occupied.

ok thats is fine


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"আলো." The tip of her wand begins to glow, bathing the room in a stark white light.

Shadowwalker:
Korihor casts Light.


Korihor wrote:

"আলো." The tip of her wand begins to glow, bathing the room in a stark white light.

** spoiler omitted **

where are you standing?


#3 what is your action?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
Still in E5.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

Engineer readies to entangle enemies if/when they appear.


Lumen what is your action?


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

Having looked in the room, Zevon turns to his companions & whispers:
"it is some kind of sleeping quarters - it looks deserted. I'm going in"


Zevon give me a spot check as you move in.

As Zevon says his moving in the smell of lamp oil comes from the room, then it seeps it to the chamber of masks.


Female Duskblade 4

Sword drawn, Lumen staps up alongside Zevon ready to follow through the door shot there be any sign of danger or attack.

E5


Lumen Nightfall wrote:

Sword drawn, Lumen staps up alongside Zevon ready to follow through the door shot there be any sign of danger or attack.

E5

also give me a spot check


Female Duskblade 4

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


ZEVON & LUMEN As you begin to walk through the door, the sound of a tindertwig striking on stone is heard and the door way goes up in flames. (reflex save please]

DC:
dc 15 to save; fail half fire damage 1d6 ⇒ 6


Lumen Nightfall wrote:
1d20+2

you see nothing out of the ordinary.


Female Duskblade 4

As she hears the strike of the tindertwig, Lumen can only manage to utter a heartfelt profanity before she is engulfed in flames.

Reflex1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


The doorway is engulfed with flames (flames will last for 3 rounds)make entering difficult.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

spot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:

reflex: =1d20+3

spot: =1d20+3

you see nothing out of the ordinary


Zevon and Lumen give fort. saves

A loud booming strikes the wall next to the door jamb

DC:
dc 15 or be deafened for one hour


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

FORT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Female Duskblade 4

Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


You both hear the blast echo in your ears, but you only have a light ringing. But you hear clearly. are you in the eastern room?


Female Duskblade 4

Hissing in pain from the leaping flames, Lumen focuses a crimson light beginning to pulse from the sinister looking dragonmark on her hip and outer thigh. As she charges forward to bring herself clear of the burning doorway the pulsing glow spreads, enveloping her whole body in a sheath of dimly corruscating ruby light.

Activate Dragonmark. Shield


Lumen Nightfall wrote:

Hissing in pain from the leaping flames, Lumen focuses a crimson light beginning to pulse from the sinister looking dragonmark on her hip and outer thigh. As she charges forward to bring herself clear of the burning doorway the pulsing glow spreads, enveloping her whole body in a sheath of dimly corruscating ruby light.

Activate Dragonmark. Shield

Very good


Lumen&Zevon:
you see a dozen small cots and chests line the walls of this ten-foot high dusty room. Cobwebs that blanket many of the cots and chests, tiny spiders scurry about. Two rough-hewn tunnels, each five feet in diameter and tubular, breach the eastern and southern walls. Stony rubble covers the floor near each tunnel. A one-foot-long iron rod lies in the middle of the floor, its golden-tip shedding enough light to cast lurid shadows on the wall.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
Knowledge (arcane) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 to recognize and identify her mark.


Korihor:
Lumen has an Aberrant mark of sheild


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

Shadowwalker:
Zevon is in the eastern room - I didn't know I could still enter that room in round 1, but the situation certainly is rather interesting now. Do we get another spot check after the *boom* or at the beginning of round 2? Has round 2 started already?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor whispers a few syllables, and a purple glimmer seems to push out from her body for a moment, and then disappears. "վահան"

Crunch:
Korihor casts Shield. Duration 1 minute.


Korihor wrote:

Korihor whispers a few syllables, and a purple glimmer seems to push out from her body for a moment, and then disappears. "վահան"

** spoiler omitted **

ok that will work


Zevon:
yes you are in the room, the boom was from the thunderstones and you made your save and give me a spot check


ROUND 2 Daxur your action please.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:29/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Stopping halfway to the door, Daxur gestures arcanely and utters some eldritch phrases...a ghostly set of armor briefly glimmers about his body.

crunch:

Casts Mage Armour, +4 AC, lasts 2 hours.


Daxur wrote:

Stopping halfway to the door, Daxur gestures arcanely and utters some eldritch phrases...a ghostly set of armor briefly glimmers about his body.

** spoiler omitted **

good


Beaurgard what is your action

1,251 to 1,300 of 3,477 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.