Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


801 to 850 of 3,469 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 spot


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

untrained Spot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Beauregard continues to watch & hold. Those outside seem to have matters in hand.


Korihor the other warforged is 40ft. from you and 15ft. from #3


#3 and Zevon: you both notice that the warforged staring at everyone


Beaurgard:
you notice and see the warforged fumbling with a wand under his supplies


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Eyeing the warforged, Korihor says "જાદુ શોધો" quietly.

Crunch:
Korihor casts Detect magic, examining the warforged in particular.


Korihor:
give a roll the detect magic and how long are you going to study the auraas you detected


Female Duskblade 4

Is there stlii one of the idiots standing?


Lumen Nightfall wrote:
Is there stlii one of the idiots standing?

yes there is


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)
Shadowwalker wrote:
#3 and Zevon: you both notice that the warforged staring at everyone

DM - just to be clear: Zevon is still in the house & on his way to check if everything is still ok in the orphanage (when 4 of the 5 thugs fell asleep he is confident his companions are/will be in control of the situation).


Female Duskblade 4

Lumen looks ta the man left standing an extends her hand towards him, unleashing a spray of swirling light that washes over the man in an overwhelming assault on his mind.

Color spray DC 15 will save


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
As long as I can, or four rounds, I suppose. I thought rolls were in Pathfinder? 3.5 they were automatic, if I recall. I assume a Spellcraft check? Spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14. Plus I'll spend an Action point, bringing mine to 4 remaining. 1d6 ⇒ 6. Spellcraft total = 20.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Crunch:
Spellcraft to know what Lumen cast...or would you like to use the previous check? 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22.


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:
Shadowwalker wrote:
#3 and Zevon: you both notice that the warforged staring at everyone
DM - just to be clear: Zevon is still in the house & on his way to check if everything is still ok in the orphanage (when 4 of the 5 thugs fell asleep he is confident his companions are/will be in control of the situation).

Very well that works


will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

as the array of color overwhelms the man and falls to the ground.
2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 to be blinded and unconscious and stunned rounds

1d4 ⇒ 2 blinded and stunned


your first roll is fine

not automatic in 3.5 you still have to roll 15+ spell level to id the spell schools are freebees

Spoiler:
Evocation (school of magic), and the spell from the warforged is magic missle

Lumen's spell is color spray,school illusion


Everyone roll me a d6 please

1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"Citizen Warforged, are you damaged?"

Engineer addresses the previously threatened Warforged as he secures the thugs' weapons, pouches, and the like.

He begins to bind their hands behind their backs after that.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

1d6 ⇒ 5


#3 the citzen says I am fine thank you brother as you notice a Brelish accentas he looks around


#3 you gather off the men 5 shortswords, 5 sets of padded leathers,30 sovereigns 60 crowns


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Crunch:
1d6 ⇒ 5. When did the warforged cast magic missile? I missed you describing that...


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor yells out the front door down to Three and Lumen, "Bring them inside. Let's send someone to fetch the Captain...again." She turns to the Mother of the house. "Do you have a room we can put them in? Somewhere seperate?"


Female Duskblade 4

Throwing one of the men over her shoulder, and leaving the others for #3 and the other warforged, Lumen makes her fay back into the building.


Korihor:
You detect a magic misssle spell but have not seen it


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
...so I detect that Magic missile was cast...but I never saw it? And I can tell the source was from the warforged that Three and Lumen are helping? Untrained Sense motive to see what his disposition to us is 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22.


Lumen as you pick up one man and begin to make your way to the orphanage,you hear chanting of a spell then crashing of supplies on the the street then.......

attack roll 1d20 + 3 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 20 = 36 as flask appears to be pulled from a braclet and is thrown, as it hits you acid and fire begin to burn you

damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 acid 1d4 ⇒ 1 fire


Korihor give me knowlegde arcana. and Its your turn to act.


Korihor:
yes and yes that he means to harm them, then attacks Lumen with a flask.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Down! Down!" Korihor screams, and she throws a pebble at the warforged.

Shadowwalker:
I move as close to within 10 ft. of the warforged as I can. If I chuck my already loaded with water Dust of dryness at the warforged, it will unload 100 gallons of water on him. Sixteen cubic feet of force, 835 lbs. of warforge stomp. I'll let you decide how it affects everything. :) ranged attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 plus an action point 1d6 ⇒ 1 for 16.


Female Duskblade 4

"Mother$@%$&*!"

With a snarl of pain and anger, Lumen tosses the man on the ground, spinning as she draws a hand axe and sends it tumbling towards the traitrous warforged.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

wha? I posted a d6 roll last night...now gone!

1d6 ⇒ 1

"Treachery!" Daxur cries. He then unslings his crossbow, sights on the warforged and fires.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d8 ⇒ 1


Korihor:
figure out damage getting hit by that much water would still hurt,


As Korihor moves to the street and throws a pebble upon hitting the warforged,a wave of water overwhelms it. he crashes 15 ft away and is prone.Lumen throws her axe, it glances of the warforges armor


ROUND TWO

DAXUR hit with his crossbow,his bolt finds a crease in a joint


i did a post on sunday then yestreday it was gone too


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

1d6 ⇒ 5

Zevon continues the tour of the orphanage to see if anyone has intruded the building. Hearing Daxur's shout he hurries towards a window to take a look at the scene on the street.

since Zevon is not at the scene and not (yet) directly involved, I'll already post his actions for round 2


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor strides towards the downed warforged, hissing "பிரம்மிக்கவை" as she walks. A wand appears in her hand, and she points it down at him. "I wouldn't move if I were you, tin man."

Crunch:
Korihor casts Daze, Will DC 14, and moves 20 ft. towards the warforged, leaving a 5 ft. space between them. As a Swift Action, she releases the wand in her wrist sheath. Bluff check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28. Korihor is a darn fine liar. ;)


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

by the way: since Zevon is checking the orphanage: is everything still ok in the orphanage? No intruders or anything else out of the ordinary?


Zevon: Nothing is happening inside the orphanange is fine. No intruders.


Korihor:
will1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 he lays there muttering a reply what is the round duration


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur reloads his crossbow in anticipation of the warforged regaining it feet.


Daxur wrote:
Daxur reloads his crossbow in anticipation of the warforged regaining it feet.

noted on that


#3: what is your action in this round?


Everyone sees the warforged on the groung having what looks like a seizure.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
1 round.


Korihor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

ok thanks


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Having reloaded his crossbow, Daxur will approach the jerking warforged and attempt to determine its origin and purpose

knowledge arcana 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Daxur: you notice an emblem of an eye surrounded by blades and you know it to be one of the marks of the Lord of Blades


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

I'm slightly confused. Did the Warforged attack someone? I thought he was being pelted with rocks, and the assailants were neutralized.

"Cease your struggles, Citizen Warforged. We are not enemies of yours."

Engineer will move to the downed warforged, ready to disarm him if he pulls a weapon.

801 to 850 of 3,469 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.