Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


751 to 800 of 3,469 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

they stop in there tracks to look at you


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

Can't do much better than that, I reckon.


Female Duskblade 4

Lumen strides forward to come alongside #3.

"However if we nead to break a few bones to make a point, I'm sure the Commander will be forgiving."

Intimidate1d20 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + (3) + 2 = 9
use 1 action point

Yeah, they're so preoccupied with #3 they don't even notice me


Lumen Nightfall wrote:

Lumen strides forward to come alongside #3.

"However if we nead to break a few bones to make a point, I'm sure the Commander will be forgiving."

Intimidate1d20+1d6+2
use 1 action point

Yeah, they're so preoccupied with #3 they don't even notice me

I like it


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Blythe rolls her eyes. "I need to move to Karrnath. This city is going to the dogs."

As her comrades run out of the room, she snaps at the employees of the orphanage. "Don't move, they'll take care of it."

Crunch:
Spot check for suspicious behavior 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18. Korihor doesn't leave.


Korihor wrote:

Blythe rolls her eyes. "I need to move to Karrnath. This city is going to the dogs."

As her comrades run out of the room, she snaps at the employees of the orphanage. "Don't move, they'll take care of it."

** spoiler omitted **

you see they sit still and look at you


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

Zevon moves to the closest place where he can observe what is going on outside & readies his bow. He does not leave the orphanage.

(if there is a window looking out of the street in the room we are interrogating the staff, he stays in the room & opens the window - if not he moves to the front door)

spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Zevon Rembrandt wrote:

Zevon moves to the closest place where he can observe what is going on outside & readies his bow. He does not leave the orphanage.

(if there is a window looking out of the street in the room we are interrogating the staff, he stays in the room & opens the window - if not he moves to the front door)

spot 1d20+3

there is a window you can use in there you see and recognize a thug from the alley the night you talked with captain


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

Shadowwalker, I rolled for Initiative the same time I rolled Listen. Didn't see mine listed, I think it was a 15. Is it still morning in-game? My sense of time is fuzzy.

"True, activity such as this would never be tolerated in, say, Vedykar." Beauregard added in response to Korihor's (That was Korihor, wasn't it?) comment.
Turning back to the Orphanage staff, "If you would be so kind as to answer just a few more questions, we should intrude upon your day no further."


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

Recognizing the thug, Zevon says to Korihor & Beauregard:

Some thugs seem to be attacking or harrassing a warforged. Understandably, #3 is intervening & Lumen & Daxur are backing him up. I recognize one of them: he is one of the attackers of the Sovereign Host priest we caught last night! I better check if the children are ok. This may be a diversion.

Zevon will wait a few moments to see how the scene outside will unfold, but will then leave the room (taking his flail in hand) and goes (upstairs?) to the rooms of the children.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

If the group does not immediately surrender or disperse:

"So be it. Legal implementation of force engaged."

Engineer will continue his approach, manifesting force screen as he advances.

AC up to 23, HP 25/15
Power Points 7/10 remaining.


Beauregard Jorasco wrote:

Shadowwalker, I rolled for Initiative the same time I rolled Listen. Didn't see mine listed, I think it was a 15. Is it still morning in-game? My sense of time is fuzzy.

"True, activity such as this would never be tolerated in, say, Vedykar." Beauregard added in response to Korihor's (That was Korihor, wasn't it?) comment.
Turning back to the Orphanage staff, "If you would be so kind as to answer just a few more questions, we should intrude upon your day no further."

I need a plain d20 roll


the men spread out (5ft apart) and take defensive stances the one you recognize says with a lil fear: soo you think you can do what you want in other people's business now its a fair fight


Daxuer 22
#3 18
Zevon 15 (+3 Dex)
Beaurgard 15 (+3 Dex)
Lumen 15 (+2 Dex)
Korihor 4
thugs 2

need a roll off with Beaurgard and Zevon on a d20


ROUND #1

Daxur what is your action?


Beauregard Jorasco wrote:

Shadowwalker, I rolled for Initiative the same time I rolled Listen. Didn't see mine listed, I think it was a 15. Is it still morning in-game? My sense of time is fuzzy.

"True, activity such as this would never be tolerated in, say, Vedykar." Beauregard added in response to Korihor's (That was Korihor, wasn't it?) comment.
Turning back to the Orphanage staff, "If you would be so kind as to answer just a few more questions, we should intrude upon your day no further."

yes its morning 45 minutes has only passed


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor steps to the window, looking down on the combatants in the street. "தூங்கு", she intones, moving her hand in an arc across the attackers.

Crunch:
Korihor casts Sleep at the attackers. Will DC 15, range 110 ft. Spellcraft DC 16 to identify spell. End surprise round actions.


Korihor:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18,1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 ,1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6,1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15,1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 only one falls asleepis this your partial?


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
I assume that save is for all of them. How many do I see?


Korihor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

look at my post above your last one


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
Yes, unless you are counting my move to the window as my partial, and then the spell will go off round 1.


Korihor:
your five feet from the window movement wont count against you so your good.Your spell takes one out.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
Cool.


Korihor:
I know sleep works wonders at times


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur waves his hands in a series if intricate movements; arcane symbols appear in the air in front of him , then fly across the street to settle on the thugs

Sleep. DC 15


As you begin to cast your spell one of the men closer to the warforged with supplies falls to the ground

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


one of the thugs is left standing as the other 3 fall to the ground


#3 what is your action? as four out of the five haved fallen to the ground


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

to resolve tie with beauregard 1d20 ⇒ 4
since Z will not directly interfere with the scene outside I'll repeat his action now

Zevon notices that the magic of his companions has turned the tables (as he expected), he steps aside from the window and leaves the room to see if everything else in the orphanage is still ok (particularly the children), keeping his flail ready.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

Engineer charges the remaining thug, attempting to grapple.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 touch attack
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Grapple check
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Damage, if successful.


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

resolve Initiative with Zevon: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Beauregard sighs, somewhat excesively, and readies his crossbow, looking up to the staff as he does so, "I'm sure this is nothing, you might wish to take cover however, just to be cautious." He then turns to the windows & bounds to a point he can also look out, without impeding or being impeaded by Zevon.
untrained Jump: 1d20 ⇒ 20


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Grinning up at Korihor, Daxur says "You're almost as good as I am with that one!"


#3 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13dagger (aoo) damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
touch ac 11


Beaurgard you make your jump and next to Zevon


#3 your grapple fails to hit ac


Beaurgard what is your action?


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Initiative counter:
Daxur-
#3 -
Beaurgard
Zevon
Lumen
?
Korihor
thugs


everyone spot checks please


DC:
DC20


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Korihor smiles back. "I can't quite get it. I feel as if I am mimicking your...formulae, your intent. But my instict keeps bending my movements." She frowns, looking at her palms. "Did I see you throw sand?"

Crunch:
Spot check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12. Spellcraft check 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27.


korihor:
whats the spellcraft for?


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

spot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Dxaur you notice the moving away a few feet the battle


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Nodding at Korihor, smiling "Yes, just a pinch. I'm impressed you noticed; just as impressed that you cast the same spell without; follow that instinct it will serve you just as well!!"

DM:
Could you rephrase that shadow? I'm not sure what you mean


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
Spellcraft was for whether or not I recognized Daxur using sand as a spell component when he cast Sleep.


Daxur you notice the other warforged slowly moving away only a few feet away from the battle sorry


Korihor yes you did notice that Daxur used sand in his sleep spell also as it becomes a little easier to cast spells, you realize compoents may not be needed, your othr pain starts to tingle and mildly burns

you notice the other warforged is watching the battle


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
How far away is the warforged?


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 6/7)

spot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

751 to 800 of 3,469 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.