Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


701 to 750 of 3,367 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Daxur you notice the locks have an out of date style but supurb craftmanship and each lock you look at are the same from the last. you believe made by the same person


Gretchen says I have the omly keep to all the lock,there well made and cost a pretty penny too.


Ms. Fanister says: once the childern are out to bed I stay up for an hour then go to bed like everyone else


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur checks to see if there are any makers marks on the locks.

Spot takes 10. 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)
Shadowwalker wrote:
Gretchen says I have the omly keep to all the lock,there well made and cost a pretty penny too.

"do you mean the locks were recently replaced?"


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Where is the key now?" Korihor asks her.


Female Duskblade 4

Completing her sweep of the building Lumen wald into the room as the others are being questioned.

"Just children. The entire place is damned secure."


Daxuryou see a diamond shape with an eye in the center of it


Korihor Gretchen pulls on achain on her neck and produces a key


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur thinks back to his mentor's stories of Cauldron, did he ever mention a mark such as this?

Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Zevon Gretchrn says no I bought them 10 years ago to have one key for all the locks


Female Duskblade 4

"Did it ever occur to you that if one key fit all the locks, a copy of it would give someone total access to this place?"


#3:
As you watch the area for trouble, you notice a warforged carrying supplies and a samall band of human males (5 in number) throwing rocks at the warforged


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

Loudly, to the party downstairs: "Warforged citizen being harassed by humans. Five hostiles noted. Engaging."

Engineer manifests vigor for 10 temporary HP, then moves to intercept the group by as expedient a route as possible. (If the area I am standing on is 20 ft or less high, that probably means a thunderous leap onto the street.

"CEASE YOUR ASSAULT IMMEDIATELY!"


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

1d20 - 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) - 5 + (6) = 18 acrobatics.

Power Points used: 2/10
Action Points: 4 remaining
Current HP: 25/15 (less any fall damage)


Everyone inside give me listen checks


#3somersult is perfect


Everyone give me initiaitve


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

listen 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

dm:
don't forget about my knowledge roll :)


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

Listen: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Goodwife, how old are the children who were taken? Are they all of an age, or is there a range?"


Female Duskblade 4

At the sound of #3's booming voice, Lume moves swiftly to the door, opening it to see the situation outside.

Listen1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Initiative1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Initiative.

This is why I love action points!


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor takes the key from Gretchen and examines it.

Crunch:
Korihor Listen check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22. Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

dm:
did you already reply to Beauregards first question - one of the last posts of the previous page (14)


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 48/55 -- action points 7/7)

At Beauregard's last question Zeven recalls some earlier information & he asks:

"Ms Fanister, another thing: did any of the missing children have some kind of birthmark?"


Daxur your mentor did show you differnt markers marks of Cauldron and the diamond with the eye is a locksmiths mark the markers name Keygan Ghelve


Gretchen sats:I have the only key here and it doesnt leave my side day or night


Gretchen tells you Beaurgard [b]they are the same ahe 10


Give that key back! korihor as you look at the key its well made and has signs of heavy use


the childern had no birth mark at all.


everyone insideyou here #3 yell about a warforged harrassed and then a loud BOOM that is heard in the house much clearer


beaurgard and Lumen give a d20 roll please


so far Initiaitve is

1. Daxur 22
2. #3 18
3.
4.
5. Lumen 15
6. Koihor 4

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Daxur and Zevon each have a 15 and +3 dex d20 roll is to break tie


Female Duskblade 4

1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur's head snaps up from his inspection of the front door lock, hearing the commotion from outside. Pulling open the door, he rushes out onto the steps to see what is going on with #3.


all in the orphanage get one partial action before combat
(a move action or standard action )

#3 you already have yours


Female Duskblade 4

Lumen quickly dashes down the steps towards the developing fray.

Move action 30ft towars the combat


Lumen your movement takes 10 from the door

sight on the street:
you see five human males surrounding a warforged carrying supplies and they do have weapons in hand
give me a spot check


#3 now on the ground give me a spot check


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 perception


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

I guess Daxur's dash out the door would be a 30ft move action.


Daxur your move gets you next to Lumen


#3 you noitce one of the men being an off duty guard you stopped in the alley


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:36/36 AC:23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

spot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


[spoiler=Dxaur]you see a gang of human males with weapos and a warforged carring supplies


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

One of those throwing rocks is an off-duty guard?


Engineer #3 wrote:

One of those throwing rocks is an off-duty guard?

yes thats the you recognize


Female Duskblade 4

spot1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Daxur and Lumen you notice the same man #3 does to be one of the off duty guards that you captured in the alley


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 26/32 Current PP

"Cease your assault immediately! Your unlawful behavior has been observed, logged, and will result in immediate notification of the watch commander as well as the captain of the Knights of the Silver Flame!"

1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 6 + (6) = 32 bluff to convince the group they really have been reported.

Engineer will calmly walk toward the group, hands empty and away from his obvious weapons.

Action Points: 3/6 remaining

701 to 750 of 3,367 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.