Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


4,601 to 4,650 of 9,364 << first < prev | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | next > last >>

Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax steps carefully around the bulk of the powdered remains, and over to Mathalen. "That was quite a shot you took. Any ill effects?"

He looks over to Zsz. "Looks like you were right about the skeleton. Lucky guess?"


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
He looks over to Zsz. "Looks like you were right about the skeleton. Lucky guess?"

She shakes her head. "Mother used to have one of these guarding the treasury. Also one in the downstairs bathroom, for guests. Fascinating sense of humor, my mother."

"I do rather wonder who animated it," Zsz muses. "Another Thrune trap, do you think?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"I do rather wonder who animated it," Zsz muses. "Another Thrune trap, do you think?"

"I wouldn't put it past them," Gravlax says, sadly. "It seems contrary to the spirit of this place for the Pathfinders to have done it."


GM:
1d2 ⇒ 2

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Continuing on the left hand path once Cassian as unearthed some treasures from the piranha tank you find the next set of double door leads outside. Dozens of pillars support a wooden terrace that surrounds a weed-choked inner courtyard. Underneath the terrace, a variety of weapon racks rest against an outer stone wall, protected from the outdoor weather. In the center of the open courtyard sits a raised dais composed of a mysterious blue metal. The strange circular stage is fifty feet across. Above, a wooden walkway hangs suspended at a height of thirty feet, connecting the southern and northern upper floors of the lodge in a perilous-looking route.

Zsz:
The metal disc is magical and emanates illusion magics.
Perception DC 25:
Close inspection of the metal block reveals areas along the edge where smaller samples have been harvested from the whole.

In the racks around the edge, every imaginable weapon can be found. However, the quality is only average or so. Practice weapons. On the farside of the courtyard double doors lead into a semi-circular two-story section of the building.


Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"I wouldn't put it past them," Gravlax says, sadly. "It seems contrary to the spirit of this place for the Pathfinders to have done it."

Mathalen pokes at the broken pile of bones with her foot. "Enough time and lots of glue and you might be able to put her together again."

Tarvi spares a glare for the destructive skeleton before continuing to follow Cassian's progress in the tank - just checking that none of the piranha skeletons have been animated as well. Janiven does a quick sweep of the room and finds nothing more hazardous than the spiders in the webs above.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

In the center of the open courtyard sits a raised dais composed of a mysterious blue metal. The strange circular stage is fifty feet across.

Azhar looks at the dais curiously, "I wonder what it's made of?" He flips a small piece of debris onto it's surface, just to see if it reacts like metal or something else.


female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar looks at the dais curiously, "I wonder what it's made of?" He flips a small piece of debris onto it's surface, just to see if it reacts like metal or something else.

"It's radiating illusion magic, whatever it is," Zsz comments.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

dice:

Perception 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

"...and it looks like someone has been harvesting chunks of it," Gravlax adds, pointing to a ragged edge of the dais.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Sky rock," says Cassian.

The monkey chirps.

"That is too a thing," Cassian shoots back.


Zsz:
Tarvi
"I'm not very good at lying the way Cass is but I do understand needing to keep secrets." A pause, "I'm glad that you don't want to lie to me." Tarvi smile lights up her face, "And I do like everything about you that I know."

She is quite for about a block more, "Are there safe topics that you know won't touch on things you can't talk about?"

Vitti
A half bow, "As you say, lady."

And, the next day, at precisely one o'clock. There is a polite knock at the door.


The Raven:
Her head cocks to the side, her long, mostly black hair falling to one side. "I am well but my needs have not yet been met." Her voice a low soprano, enchanting.

Cassian:
Gangs
The girl smiles, nervousness under the friendly gesture, probably the 'concerned citizens' - there just aren't that many of those in Westcrown. She considers, "You just want to help Selma, not shut her up more?" At Cassian's nod she tentatively explains where Selma's apartment is located. She shakes her head, "Ms Liza isn't a bad sort. Doesn't brook with underage trade, has a priest that comes by once a week to check up on us in exchange for some company. We all have funds going for a dowry when we want to leave the trade." Brown eyes worried, "As soon as she found out what the bloke was doing to Sel she sent in Mario to stop him..." Her voice gets shaky, "Mario's even worse off than Sel."

Street Justice
Cassian's sense of the crowd is that most of the kids are getting the message loud and clear, especially the ones that are edging back looking for a way out. May not stop them for being roughs for some other gang but they are soured for this one. The big guy in the front though is just too proud or too stupid to get it. He takes a step forward, still not in Cassian's reach, but a little closer. Standing his ground. "And who the f*&* are you to think you can police us? You ain't the dottari and you aren't a hushman. So why don't you just take your slip and go get a good f#!& rather than harass us?"

Calseincia
Calseinica's smile for him doesn't carry any of the shadows of hurt that had been in it before. She closes the distance fitting into his side, her arms creeping around to hug him. "Thank you Cassian." She straightens up, smile on, "Are there any house rules I should know about? Any things that would annoy your sister to know end and make me being here unpleasant for her? Or you?" Her arms still loosely around him and her lush body still close.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 161d20 + 13 - 10 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 10 = 6
Morning After
It isn't a light touch that wakes him up, but a sure stroke against his arm. "Good morning." Janiven, dressed in a long shirt, ready to dodge back if her greeting is met with sharp daggers. The air of the room scented with coffee and an open fire. [smaller]"Coffee is on and the water is heated enough if you want to get cleaned up." There is morning light coming in the windows.


Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar looks at the dais curiously, "I wonder what it's made of?" He flips a small piece of debris onto it's surface, just to see if it reacts like metal or something else.

The debris disappears as it bounces off the metal.

Zsz:
It doesn't not disappear to you.
DC 20 Perception:
And you hear the debris bounce once on the hard metal before it lands.

The dias is raised about a foot off the ground and has about a 25-ft radius.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gangs
Cassian sits up in the bed. "Do you know where the bloke lives? I'm no great fighter, but my monkey is terrifying." Rygel bares his teeth. "See? That man doesn't stand a chance."

Street Justice
Cassian laughs. "Solid points." The blades flicker into his hand, and he buries one in the boy's chest. "Allow me to make one of my own."

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 and possible sneak attack for surprise 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 6) = 18

Calseinica
"Well, as long as you're here, you contribute. Cooking, cleaning, whatever. That'll keep you off Tarvi's bad side. As for me? I don't know. I've never had a woman live with me for any length of time."

Morning After
Cassian yawns and stretches. "Sounds good." He hops into the tub, settling back into the hot water. After a little rest, he begins to wash the night off him.


female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

chavamana wrote:
The debris disappears as it bounces off the metal.

"It's been rendered invisible."


female half-elf witch 15

Tarvi:
chavamana wrote:
She is quiet for about a block more, "Are there safe topics that you know won't touch on things you can't talk about?"

"I'd rather not consider any topics to be safe or unsafe. It would be a ..." She mulls over the correct words. "Bad precedent. If you want to talk about anything in particular, if it's a tricky subject I shall simply do the best that I can."

Vitti:
chavamana wrote:
And, the next day, at precisely one o'clock. There is a polite knock at the door.

Zsz eagerly flings the door open.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:
The Raven takes a step forward, half into the light. He bows deeply. "And is there any way in which I can assist milady?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"It's been rendered invisible."

"That is weird."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar motions his lucerne hammer over the dais, then carefully steps onto it. "Don't suppose the invisibility is hiding anything? Maybe the Pathfinders used it as a training exercise?"


female half-elf witch 15
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar motions his lucerne hammer over the dais, then carefully steps onto it. "Don't suppose the invisibility is hiding anything? Maybe the Pathfinders used it as a training exercise?"

"Nothing hidden there as far as I can tell."


Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar motions his lucerne hammer over the dais, then carefully steps onto it. "Don't suppose the invisibility is hiding anything? Maybe the Pathfinders used it as a training exercise?"
"Nothing hidden there as far as I can tell."

Azhar disappears to everyone other than Zsz as he steps onto the dias.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax nods. "I don't see you." Stating the obvious.

He turns to Zsz. "How do you know that he is invisible, as opposed to teleported or simply permanently discorporate?"


Delvehaven - Council Chamber
Entering the building on the other end of the courtyard, the group finds a room satisfied with its own self-importance. No doubt decisions of great import were once made inside this splendid council chamber. A gigantic nightscape mural blankets the domed ceiling. The mural’s bands of stars stretch to form an outline of the Pathfinders’ famed Glyph of the Open Road, superimposing its image over the night sky. Wooden stairs lead up to a balcony which circles the upper level of this great chamber. In the chamber’s center, ten highbacked chairs ring a stone table that rests flush with the floor. A large decorative lantern rests on the table’s center, its flame still impossibly aglow.

Zsz:
The lights and stars in the room are magical and emanate evocation magic.

A) Perception DC 45:
Floating just about the decorative lamp is a translucent creature made of a spongy material about 1-ft square.
B) Zsz and Perception DC 25:
Floating just about the decorative lamp is a translucent creature made of a spongy material about 1-ft square.
A/B and C) K:Dungeoneering DC 16:
The natural invisible creature is a feyish creature called a will-o-wisp. Known as harbingers of evil and grief.
A/B and C) K:Dungeoneering DC 21:
Normally because they feed on the negative emotions of fear and greif, so they use their alien intellect to draw people to their doom. They are able to attack and defend themselves with electricity.
A/B and C) K:Dungeoneering DC 26:
They are particularly vexing to spellcasters as they are immune to all forms of magic except magic missile and maze.


Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gravlax nods. "I don't see you." Stating the obvious.

He turns to Zsz. "How do you know that he is invisible, as opposed to teleported or simply permanently discorporate?"

Mathalen hops up onto the metal dais - also disappearing to everyone's view except Zsz's - a few moments later Gravlax feels something hard bounce off his shoulder. Looking around, he see a small piece of debris materialize as it falls to the ground. Mathalen's voice, "Now this is just fun."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

chavamana wrote:
A gigantic nightscape mural blankets the domed ceiling. The mural’s bands of stars stretch to form an outline of the Pathfinders’ famed Glyph of the Open Road, superimposing its image over the night sky.

Gravlax stops and looks up. "...I want this for my apartment," he says. "Almost as good as looking at the real night sky."

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Mathalen wrote:
Mathalen hops up onto the metal dais - also disappearing to everyone's view except Zsz's - a few moments later Gravlax feels something hard bounce off his shoulder. Looking around, he see a small piece of debris materialize as it falls to the ground. Mathalen's voice, "Now this is just fun."

Gravlax puts his hands on his hips and stares at the empty space on the dais. "Really?" He breaks into a grin. "Okay, try it again. I'm ready now." And he squints at the dais, trying to see the invisible stone that is no doubt approaching his head.


GM:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax puts his hands on his hips and stares at the empty space on the dais. "Really?" He breaks into a grin. "Okay, try it again. I'm ready now." And he squints at the dais, trying to see the invisible stone that is no doubt approaching his head.

And seconds later Gravlax catches one tiny projectile while two more bounce off his armor. "Armor." The tone flat.


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax nods. "I don't see you." Stating the obvious. He turns to Zsz. "How do you know that he is invisible, as opposed to teleported or simply permanently discorporate?"

"It's a matter of using all of your senses," Zsz replies earnestly. "First, there's no faint whiff of ozone, as there might be if he'd been disintegrated. Second, if you listen carefully, you can hear his boots shuffling on the surface. Third, I cast a spell a few minutes ago that lets me see invisible things. And fourth, he still tastes the same, which wouldn't be true if he'd discorporated."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"It's a matter of using all of your senses," Zsz replies earnestly. "First, there's no faint whiff of ozone, as there might be if he'd been disintegrated. Second, if you listen carefully, you can hear his boots shuffling on the surface. Third, I cast a spell a few minutes ago that lets me see invisible things. And fourth, he still tastes the same, which wouldn't be true if he'd discorporated."

Gravlax nods along until she gets to point four, at which point he does a small double-take. "...and how do the discorporate taste?"


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax nods along until she gets to point four, at which point he does a small double-take. "...and how do the discorporate taste?"

"They don't taste like much of anything at all, really," Zsz answers. "Kind of like a rice cake."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"They don't taste like much of anything at all, really," Zsz answers. "Kind of like a rice cake."

Inexorably, like an undertow, the logical follow-up question drags itself out of his mouth. "And Azhar?"


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Inexorably, like an undertow, the logical follow-up question drags itself out of his mouth. "And Azhar?"

Zsz looks puzzled. "How on earth would I know what Azhar tastes like?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Zsz looks puzzled. "How on earth would I know what Azhar tastes like?"

Gravlax also looks puzzled. "Then how do you know he still tastes the same?"


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax also looks puzzled. "Then how do you know he still tastes the same?"

"Because he hasn't been discorporated," Zsz answers. "So there's no reason he would taste any different."


Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax stops and looks up. "...I want this for my apartment," he says. "Almost as good as looking at the real night sky."

As Gravlax finishes speaking a voice booms out, "WHO DARES DISTURB THE SLUMBER OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL XYSCERACE!?!" The sound echoing around the room, making the source near impossible to pinpoint.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"Because he hasn't been discorporated," Zsz answers. "So there's no reason he would taste any different."

Gravlax shakes his head to clear it. "Your reasoning on point four is circular," he says. "But I will accept it."


Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Inexorably, like an undertow, the logical follow-up question drags itself out of his mouth. "And Azhar?"
Zsz looks puzzled. "How on earth would I know what Azhar tastes like?"

Perception/Sense Motive DC 20 (FE:human applies):
And Amaya very quietly lets go of the breath she was holding.

female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

chavamana wrote:
As Gravlax finishes speaking a voice booms out, "WHO DARES DISTURB THE SLUMBER OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL XYSCERACE!?!" The sound echoing around the room, making the source near impossible to pinpoint.

"Oh, sorry," Zsz says. "Didn't know the room was occupied. Should we let you get back to your rest?" She looks a little embarrassed by her own thoughtlessness.


female half-elf witch 15

Roll:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax shakes his head to clear it. "Your reasoning on point four is circular," he says. "But I will accept it."

Zsz smiles sunnily. "Oh, good. Azhar probably would have objected if you'd bitten him to test it."


Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"Oh, sorry," Zsz says. "Didn't know the room was occupied. Should we let you get back to your rest?" She looks a little embarrassed by her own thoughtlessness.

There is a pause, a stillness in the air, then, "NOT SO FAST! Who are you? PLANS. I MAY HAVE PLANS FOR YOU."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:

Zsz smiles sunnily. "Oh, good. Azhar probably would have objected if you'd bitten him to test it."

A snicker from the dais, "You got that right." Azhar reappears, hopping down from the dais. "I wonder how much this material would be worth?" He taps the dais with the side of this boot. "and does it create the invisibility effect, or is it a spell cast upon it?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

There is a pause, a stillness in the air, then, "NOT SO FAST! Who are you? PLANS. I MAY HAVE PLANS FOR YOU."

Azhar strides to the for, "I am Azhar, son of Samad. What sort of plans do you think you may have?" he looks to see if Zsz is looking at any particular point in the room, since she can see invisible and if she is, he focuses on the same point. (If not, he merely faces forward, not focusing on anything in particular, but looking for any movement not caused by those who have just entered.)


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Gravlax mutters to himself.

Perception DC 15:
"Xyscerace meet Zszdiirajss. Zszdiirajss meet Xyscerace."

He scans around in an attempt to locate the source of the voice.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven - The Rostrum of Vanishment

As (whenever) the others move to leave the room, Azhar whispers to Amaya

Perception dc15:

"Hey 'maya, ever wanted to be invisible for a little while?" and unless she steps away from him, he catches her around the waist and sweeps her up onto the dais, following immediately afterwards.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42

Perception DC 42. Seriously. FE Human applies, though.:
As soon as the voice starts booming, Cassian puts himself in the darkest place in the room, and hides.


Cassian:
Gangs
The girl is momentarily discombobulated by the juxtaposition of the adorable monkey and his terrifying mien. When her attention is drawn back to the man on the bed, "I didn't know the bloke that beat Sel. Didn't know any of his men that showed when the Ms fetched the on-call security." She shudders, "But the bastard kept calling Sel Mattie."

She is still for a long time, thinking. "One of the bloke's men was a big foreigner, over six feet and proportioned for it. That was the one that finally dragged the bastard out. The bastard slugged him for doing so... and called him Drake I think." The best the girl can offer.

Street Justice
The knife lodges solidly in the boy's chest and in the moments that follow there is a moment of quiet then chaos. Three-quarters of the group bolt, disappearing around corners and down shadowed alleys. As the body starts to slump to the ground, bleeding out its life blood. Of the final two members of the 'gang' remaining, one runs quickly over to the young tough, trying - probably uselessly - to keep him alive. The last, a look on his face that reads clearly as 'oh, s#~*' pulls a knife, inching between Cassian and his victim.

Calseinica
There is a long pause, an incredibly guilty look stealing over Calseinica's face. "I don't know how to." A simple statement, "I've never had to cook or clean a single day in my life..."

Morning After
Around the time he finishes cleaning up, Janiven holds up a old heavy mug. "I have some sugar but no cream."


Gravlax:
Ambushed Apartment
Her hands rest on his chest, very serious as she looks down at him. "Because I've woken up in the middle of the night, you were gone and didn't come back for hours."

Concern, "Because you're so tired from not sleeping that you're practically a zombie." She points to the door, herself. "Week ago that wouldn't have worked."

Old Apartment
Her eyelids flutter as his nail tease over skin, goosebumps following the movement. Her head cocks to the side, smile growing again. "We should do something to say goodbye to this place..."

Fiosa
She nods happily. Gravlax feels eyes on him and, looking around, he sees a serious older halfling woman glaring at him from large open windows. Windows that waft the smell of food. Fiosa, who carefully picked her way on the small paths around the flower and vegetables to a larger opening. "What does your friend need?"


Zsz:
Tarvi
"Fair enough, but be forewarned, I'm bonzer at picking the wrong things." But a grin, both truth and teasing wrapped in one.

A little while later, the pair arrives at the house with the sounds and the creaks. A quick search and Tarvi finds a sheltered hook she can hang the basket from where it isn't too obvious. Looks at Zsz, "So how do you want to tackle this?" Clearly used to taking quick orders in such cases.

Vitti
To find Vitti at the door, his bag a little more heavily weighted. "Ms Zsz." He says with a poliete bow. "If you will show me to the offending door, I will tame it." His tone dry, sardonic, but pleasent.


The Raven:
She breathes deeply as she considers him. The breath does interesting things to her chest. "I do believe you can, sirrah." Her body sways a little, some parts of it become hidden behind the thick fall of hair. "Tell me first... are you brave?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gangs
Cassian nods. "Do you think Sel might know more? And if so, directions to her place would be much appreciated." He turns to Thekla. "Am I missing anything?"

Street Justice
"Sure you want to do that, kid?" Cassian says, taking a step away from the fallen boy. "Because the choice you're making right now is going to determine the rest of your life. You want to measure that life in seconds or years?"

To the kid checking on the dead boy, Cassian says, "He's already dead. Dead as soon as he hurt that woman. Best remember the look on his face, boy. Because if I ever hear of something like this... it'll be the look on yours."

Calseinica
"Oh... right. Well, free theater tickets might work. As will buying food for us every now and again." Cassian chuckles. Pampered rich girls. Oh, this is going to be fun.

Morning After
"All right." Cassian accepts whatever Janiven gives him, gets dressed, and kisses her goodbye.


Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:
There is a pause, a stillness in the air, then, "NOT SO FAST! Who are you? PLANS. I MAY HAVE PLANS FOR YOU."
Azhar strides to the for, "I am Azhar, son of Samad. What sort of plans do you think you may have?"

Quiet again and then, "BRING ME A MEAL TO FEAST UPON."


Cassian:
Gangs
"Honestly?" She shakes her head, "She wasn't even conscious by the end."

Thekla, "Not as far asking questions that this kind, young lady might know the answer to." A pause, considering, "Unless there was a Mattie that used to work here?" The girl shakes her head, "Lest not while I've been here."

Street Justice
The standing kid tries to swallow, mouth bone dry. "I'd really prefer years, to be honest here." The one on the ground, looks up at Cassian with horror on his face. "You just... killed him." Shock and grief clouding the anger that will no doubt come later.

Calseinica
She nods, "I do know some lovely places near the theater that I can get food from." A pause, "There is a production of Othello opening this weekend." She snuggles back into Cassian, taking a little strength from him, "I really am useless, aren't I?"

Morning After
Nothing special and she really doesn't talk much in the morning, coffee - cooked egg in a little bread. The kiss, however, she takes as much advantage of as she can. Voice husky, "Glad to have you, Cass."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Quiet again and then, "BRING ME A MEAL TO FEAST UPON."

"Doesn't sound like much of a plan." Azhar comments, "What do you eat?"


Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:
Quiet again and then, "BRING ME A MEAL TO FEAST UPON."
"Doesn't sound like much of a plan." Azhar comments, "What do you eat?"

A low chuckle starts reflecting off the walls, "BRING ME THE MEEK, THE MILD, THE LONELY."


female half-elf witch 15

Rolls:
Perception 1 1d20 ⇒ 13
Perception 2 1d20 ⇒ 19

Delvehaven - Council Chamber

Zsz is not looking at any place in particular.

"What exactly are you offering in return?" she asks.


female half-elf witch 15

Tarvi:
chavamana wrote:
"Fair enough, but be forewarned, I'm bonzer at picking the wrong things." But a grin, both truth and teasing wrapped in one.

"Oh, good," Zsz replies with a grin of her own. "It's always more exciting when someone's keeping me on my toes."

chavamana wrote:
A little while later, the pair arrives at the house with the sounds and the creaks. A quick search and Tarvi finds a sheltered hook she can hang the basket from where it isn't too obvious. Looks at Zsz, "So how do you want to tackle this?" Clearly used to taking quick orders in such cases.

"Scout quietly, look for an easy entrance?" Zsz suggests. "No need to alert whatever's in there if we don't have to."

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Vitti:
chavamana wrote:
To find Vitti at the door, his bag a little more heavily weighted. "Ms Zsz." He says with a polite bow. "If you will show me to the offending door, I will tame it." His tone dry, sardonic, but pleasant.

"Wonderful!" Zsz says enthusiastically, bringing him over to the bathroom door. "The ideal would be for it to be completely unopenable from the outside. Is that possible? Bathtime privacy is very important."

4,601 to 4,650 of 9,364 << first < prev | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.