Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


351 to 400 of 9,364 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian will head to the hellknight fort and attempt to find a good hiding place from which to watch it.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar comments softly as Gravlax lies down, "I once heard that a black sword killed the wielder's lover, his best friend and eventually himself." he is eyeing the blade sheathed or not, curiously, "I hope this is not that kind of weapon." he sounds like he is probably joking. Probably.

"Hopefully it isn't," Gravlax says in an equally quiet voice. "It's almost impossible to see at night, but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. They say the pen is mightier -- the pen is certainly easier to wield."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Hopefully it isn't," Gravlax says in an equally quiet voice. "It's almost impossible to see at night, but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. They say the pen is mightier -- the pen is certainly easier to wield."

Azhar chuckles, "Only for someone who is used to it. I for one, would much rather have a sword in my hands. I'd be happy to show you the basics, but I have a feeling it wouldn't serve to do more than perhaps provide some amusement. From the appearance of things, our styles are as different as night and day." He pauses giving the weapons a second look. "How did you decide to take up such arms?"


Between the brothers coming back into the main room and Gravalax's return
Janiven comes back into the room, hair wet, barefoot, in clothes that look the same as the ones she was wearing earlier, but smelling better. She props her boots in a niche, her wet clothes nearby, and leaves her armor and bow there. She nods to those who are still awake then heads down to the hallway where Ermolos has been waiting. Through the open door, "Get some sleep, I'll keep watch."

Azhar wrote:
As Azhar hangs out his things to dry, he continues his conversation with Mathalen, shrugging at her statement. "Staying out of reach often is the best solution." he pauses, wincing slightly "and another is to make sure they can't chase you." he smiles. If Tarvi or any of the others is standing or sitting nearby, his question is directed towards them as well. "So what do you do here?"

Most of the people have turned in, or more properly nap, expecting to be woken suddenly. Mathalen smile, "So far we have planned, working out what a group would need to do to walk the line between doing what we want and becoming worrisome to the powers that be."

Tarvi rolls her eyes, "I thought that we spent our time complaining and not doing much of anything useful."

"Oh no," chimes in the slightly caustic, gin deep voice of the gnome, "They argue. And they can't come up with a plan everyone can agree to." She snorts slightly, her tone clearly trying to mimic someone else's voice "'We need to come up with disguises and a name' fifteen different suggestions and not one that more than one person likes. 'Eyes of Aroden' what was the long-ear thinking of when he suggested we name ourselves after that debacle?"

Melilot:
1d100 ⇒ 3
You get back to the safehouse no worse for wear, although you had the feeling something that you could never see was stalking you for the last few blocks. Three knocks, the door opens and as the light from the solid metal by her feet shines into the alleyway you are almost positive you heard something retreat into the shadows. Janiven's head moves in that direction, counts your number... one. Her eyes look down, her hand on the hilt, "Did it grab Cassian?" clearly ready to at try to track the shadow.

Cassian:
1d100 ⇒ 38
Your few block journey to the Taranik House is uneventful, the normal night sounds coming from houses. Observing the Taranik House, however, something has stirred that hornet's nest. Where security is normally tight, with watchmen on the towers, they have multiple pyrahje lit, something they would only do if they had been expecting company after sunset.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
He pauses giving the weapons a second look. "How did you decide to take up such arms?"

"They felt good in my fighting hand," Gravlax says. "Needs must when the devil drives."


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
He pauses giving the weapons a second look. "How did you decide to take up such arms?"
"They felt good in my fighting hand," Gravlax says. "Needs must when the devil drives."

Quiet laughter from Rev's corner.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

Between the brothers coming back into the main room and Gravalax's return

Janiven: Through the open door, "Get some sleep, I'll keep watch."

"Feel free to wake me if you would like to be relieved or would like someone to talk to." he says, not really expecting it to happen, but meaning it all the same.

Chava wrote:
Tarvi rolls her eyes, "I thought that we spent our time complaining and not doing much of anything useful."

Azhar's eyes seem to sparkle with laughter, though his lips only smile, "I've been in that situation before," he says.

Chava wrote:

"Oh no," chimes in the slightly caustic, gin deep voice of the gnome, "They argue. And they can't come up with a plan everyone can agree to." She snorts slightly, her tone clearly trying to mimic someone else's voice "'We need to come up with disguises and a name' fifteen different suggestions and not one that more than one person likes. 'Eyes of Aroden' what was the long-ear thinking of when he suggested we name ourselves after that debacle?"

"If a group is to be effective, there will come a point when action will need to take over, but if as an example, a flotilla of ships are scattered in a storm, and they do not have the same point in mind, their courses may diverge and they may never end up reaching the target with enough numbers to accomplish their objective. I suspect there may need to be something to rally around as a focal point." he pauses, "...and so a name for the cause wouldn't exactly be a bad place to start, though it may not necessarily need to be decided on right away." He leans back against a wall, staring off somewhere into the distance.


The gnome smiles, not all that sweetly, "I suggested 'Guild of Calamitous Intent', I think that summarizes the probability of success quite nicely. Scribe-boy over there wanted 'Westcrown Avengers'."

Tarvi comments, "I really don't think it matters what we call ourselves if we don't start doing something."

Cassian:
Janiven stealth 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26 (+2 FT); Janiven perception 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 14 (+2 FE, -2 unfavorable conditions); Cassian stealth 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27; Cassian perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Totally after Janiven finds out that you weren't killed by shadow beasts

From the hidden nook from which he is watching Taranik House, Cassian hears a quiet hissed whisper, from far closer than would be comfortable should it be an enemy, "Cassian? Are you up here? I already checked every other place you could be watching from..." Janiven's quiet voice, worried.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

He nods at the gnome with a non-commital but considering expression. Then comments, "I think 'Defenders of Westcrown', might go over better than 'Avengers', assuming we're trying to generate any kind of public support." he shrugs, obviously considering it still a completely open subject. "What else was suggested?"

Azhar nods again to Tarvi, "Too right. But I think the first thing we need to do is figure out what we can do about your friend, no?" He pauses, questioningly, "though if you have any ideas for after, I'm more than open to listening if you want."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"So you're the one they sent." Cassian leans back, Rygel on his chest.


Cassian:
Even knowing that Cassian should be up here, Janiven starts slightly, straightening and turning in his direction. The look of relief a little much for someone who saw you hale and hearty only a few hours before. She climbs up that last few feet easily, unarmored and encumbered by only her sword. She sits at the edge up still covered by the shadows to anyone who looks up. She isn't looking at Cassian when she speaks, "No one sent me, I came." Her voice soft, "When I opened the door and only saw Melilot and then heard the thing that had been following her..."

A deep breath, easy for Cassian to see, since she is silhouetted against the light, "So he's in Taranik House already?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"As far as the halfling and me can determine, yes. Haven't set eyes on him, though." He shrugs. "You want me to go in there and find out?"

Settling back into his nook comfortably, he keeps his eyes on Taranik House.


Cassian:
"In there?" Her eyes flash over to him, "All evidence available to the contrary, I am not trying to get you" a small pause as she tries to re-word that without it being obvious, "any of you killed."

She grins, trying to make light of her own worry, "Can you even sneak in heavy armor? Because you'll stick out like a sore thumb in anything else."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"Not well."


Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:

He nods at the gnome with a non-commital but considering expression. Then comments, "I think 'Defenders of Westcrown', might go over better than 'Avengers', assuming we're trying to generate any kind of public support." he shrugs, obviously considering it still a completely open subject. "What else was suggested?"

Azhar nods again to Tarvi, "Too right. But I think the first thing we need to do is figure out what we can do about your friend, no?" He pauses, questioningly, "though if you have any ideas for after, I'm more than open to listening if you want."

The reminder of Arael's danger quiets the group, except for the gnome, "Stupid elf, always sticking his neck out when he doesn't need to."

Cassian:
A smile, "That already shows more sense than the people I'm used to dealing with." She pulls a small package out of her pocket, handing it to him, "Nuts and dried fruit." A quirk to her lips, "For Rygel." She sighs, her head resting on her knees for a minute, "If he is in there then we won't have a chance at him until they move him to the Citadel... Maybe an ambush outside of town?" Feeling out the idea, "I don't want to attack the Rack in Westcrown proper if we can help it... that will just force the dottari to look for us as well." She smiles, teeth flashing, "Whereas if we jump them out of the dottari's jurisdiction, they will be happy that we gave the Order of the Rack a black eye... especially if they were heavy handed in taking Arael."


Male Tiefling
chavamana wrote:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:

He nods at the gnome with a non-commital but considering expression. Then comments, "I think 'Defenders of Westcrown', might go over better than 'Avengers', assuming we're trying to generate any kind of public support." he shrugs, obviously considering it still a completely open subject. "What else was suggested?"

Azhar nods again to Tarvi, "Too right. But I think the first thing we need to do is figure out what we can do about your friend, no?" He pauses, questioningly, "though if you have any ideas for after, I'm more than open to listening if you want."

The reminder of Arael's danger quiets the group, except for the gnome, "Stupid elf, always sticking his neck out when he doesn't need to."

** spoiler omitted **

"He must have drunken from the same well of honor, goodness and stupidity that Azhar here partakes from regularly." Rev intercedes.

"Names like, Defenders of Westcrown are for heroes, Azhar. I prefer the other one, Calamity is much more likely to happen than successful Defense, you realize." The eternal pessimist has spoken. Well, that or he's being inappropriately facetious.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Tiefling
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:

Rev shakes his head as his brother. "You're going to get stabbed in the back if you keep doing that. And I'm not going to be able to save you." He gives Azhar an appraising look before following him to get cleaned up.

Azhar laughs, "One of these days." he says, then repeats it again, "one of these days." He doesn't seem to be overly worried as they move to the bathhouse to clean themselves and their gear.

** spoiler omitted **

Azhar or DC 15 perception + distance:

"What else was I going to do?" He asks. It isn't really a question. He would go it again, even in the face of his next words, "Sure you're proud, you didn't have an ancient evil rip out your heart through your chest." He lets out a breath of air. "But for the grace of Pharasma..." He doesn't finish the thought outloud. He is not nearly as happy, go lucky, or relaxed about all this as his little brother is. But then, he's never been that kind of man. "Ok, so it wasn't really my heart, and it belong to an even greater evil, but still. Not the point."


Male Tiefling
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:


Azhar's eyes seem to sparkle with laughter, though his lips only smile, "I've been in that situation before," he says.

Rev smirks.


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

About an hour and a half after Cassian and Melilot left to go scouting

Gravlax walks in the front door wearing a black backpack, a shiny rapier, and a black sword. He finds an out-of-the-way nook, and lies down, head on pack, hands on weapons.

Rev raises an eye at the contrast between shiny rapier and black sword. Everyone had their secrets. Perhaps things would get interesting after all.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"He must have drunken from the same well of honor, goodness and stupidity that Azhar here partakes from regularly." Rev intercedes.

Azhar smirks, "All the more reason to find him then, ey?"

Chava wrote:
"Names like, Defenders of Westcrown are for heroes, Azhar. I prefer the other one, Calamity is much more likely to happen than successful Defense, you realize." The eternal pessimist has spoken. Well, that or he's being inappropriately facetious.

Azhar raises an eyebrow, "I like the sound of it but are we trying to scare the populous or rally them to a cause?" he shrugs, "maybe we have to figure out what we're trying to do first."


cassian is fine Melilot says to a concerned looking Janiven as she enters the safehouse. we determined that the hellknights almost certainly have arael and cassian is keeping watch on their compound in case anything unexpected happens

arael is to be taken to a judge tomorrow as a formality she continues. to put an official stamp on it so that the dottari can save face about their captive being taken from them

cassian asked if some others could be sent to help him keep watch so that he can get some sleep tonight


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"I will volunteer," Gravlax says from his prone position in the corner. "Though I might be better to spell whoever spells Cassian."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:
Gravlax will go rather than have an NPC do it


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Whatever aggressiveness in Cassian has vanished. He only takes his eyes off the house once, when she hands over the food. "Buttering up the monkey. Hasn't worked for Tarvi yet, but you never know." He begins to eat, passing up morsels to Rygel whenever the little monkey finishes the last.

"I saw the Kaijitsu girl in there. What is she doing here?"


Janiven bolt the door behind Melilot. "First thing, no one else should use that door tonight." her voice quiet, serious. Moving into the room and hearing Gravalax's offer she smiles, "I don't particularly want to test a truce between the two of you just yet."

"If the hellknights have him, he isn't going any where but the Citadel and that won't be until tomorrow mid-day. I'll let him know he doesn't have to spend the night watching that hive."

She looks at Melilot, Azhar, Gravalax, and even Rev. "Most of these guys aren't fighters, keep them safe, please?"

Cassian:
Amaya? I think she grew up hearing stories of some relatives of hers up in Magnimar and Sandpoint. Apparently one or two of them became adventurers. She has that freedom of choice a little in reverence and then she looks around here, where people don't have much in the way of choice." She smiles, "And as for why she is there, she is little bit like Tarvi, they both work in places frequented by a wide range of patron most of whom are in the upper crust of Westcrown. Unlike Tarvi, Amaya enjoys talking with the people there and people tend to let things slip around her."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax closes his eyes again.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian nods. "Your turn to keep watch," he whispers, closing his eyes.


Cassian:
Her head does turn to the lit courtyard, "If you would rather sleep here then I will, but I don't think anything else will happen tonight. If you would rather be somewhere slightly more comfortable."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian rouses himself. "It's your job. You say I don't need to watch, I don't need to watch." He will climb down and head back to the meeting place with or without her.


Cassian:
She climbs down, keeping pace with Cassian. She isn't as quiet as himself or the halfling, but passable. About halfway back, when you are paused to wait for a lit-patrol to pass. "You're mad at me that Tarvi is part of this?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"Tarvi is not like me. She doesn't know what she's gotten into."


Cassian:
"Most of them don't. Yakopulio does, maybe Vitti a little." She pauses, "I think Tarvi understands a bit more than the others. Some of them keep trying to think of ways for people to find out about us, Tarvi," she smiles, "Tarvi has been pushing for doing something, not being seen, and not taking credit. It's like she knows that you only want the right people to know what you really do." Her voice turns wry, "Wonder who she learned that lesson from?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian sighs. "Here's my payment for all this. You keep Tarvi alive. I get captured, you get her out of the city. You keep her from coming after me. If she gets captured, you help me spring her. And you don't breathe a word of this to her. Understood?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Later that night

Most of the young revolutionaries drift off to sleep a little while after Janiven leaves, the exceptions being Tarvi and the Varisian. Tarvi, no doubt partially to keep herself awake, keeps leaving the main room to 'check' on the front door. If it weren't for the fact that her steps are quite quiet, it could get annoying, as it is, her pacing just fades into background movement.

Janiven and Cassian do return, no worse for wear, and the woman takes a sitting post at a point in the room where she can see all of the entrances, her bow next to her.

Dawn - Pharast 22, 4712 - Westcrown

When the first rays of sunlight break over the City of Twilight, those who are awake, or very light sleepers, notice Janiven slip, nearly soundless from the church. As the sun rises, the space is filled with light, showing recently scrubbed walls, swept floors, all signs of people trying to make an abandoned space comfortable once again.

If anyone chooses to follow Janiven, let me know. Either way (most likely)...

She returns within the hour, carrying a burlap bag that smells of fresh bread. As people wake she offers bread, a few savory pastries, and chicory coffee.

When everyone is conscious, "Ten guards. A hellknight named Shanwen Shanwen and nine of his new recruits." She half-smiles, "They really aren't expecting much trouble, no trained archer for the mounted crossbow and, really, the only one of them that has seen combat is Shanwen." Her smile grows a little, "There are a few places that might work as ambush points along the road to the Citadel," Her eyes flick to the five she knows can handle themselves in a fight, "How do you want to play this?"

Cassian:
There is a long pause, "If that is the payment you want, I will do so. As long as you know that as soon as I have Tarvi someplace safe that she can't get away from, I'll be coming back to rescue you." Her eyes find his, "Especially since that is they only way to keep your sister from sticking her neck out to save you." Her eyes darken with painful memory.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"We kill Shanwen first. Melilot puts a couple of those lead balls into his chest, and that cuts the head off the serpent. If he's still alive after that, Azhar and I go and finish him off. The green guards probably panic and should be easy for the rest of us to mop up."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax eats fastidiously.

"My friend can draw their fire and provide a distraction if necessary," Gravlax says. "A distraction for what purpose is almost irrelevant."


Janiven nods, her voice carefully neutral, "Very efficient, clean, and probably the smartest way to approach this. However, in the interest in not getting a bounty on our heads too quickly, can we think of some non-lethal options?" Considering, "The road passes over a river bridge and then a bit beyond that is a stretch where the forest comes quite close to the road, either would be good for an ambush, but I don't like our chances of taking on ten trained fighters at once." Her green eyes drawn to those in the room that aren't fighters: Tarvi, Fiosa, Vitti, Gorvio.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian lets Janiven's statement hang in the air. Then: "Wow, you really like me."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
Janiven nods, her voice carefully neutral, "Very efficient, clean, and probably the smartest way to approach this. However, in the interest in not getting a bounty on our heads too quickly, can we think of some non-lethal options?" Considering, "The road passes over a river bridge and then a bit beyond that is a stretch where the forest comes quite close to the road, either would be good for an ambush, but I don't like our chances of taking on ten trained fighters at once." Her green eyes drawn to those in the room that aren't fighters: Tarvi, Fiosa, Vitti, Gorvio.

"The way to avoid a bounty is to wear masks. We can even get a tiny one for Rygel."

Cassian thinks it over. "We could do the old tree-in-the-road trick. there's a reason it's a classic. Box them in, ask nicely to stand and deliver, and then move on. They fight, we kill them. Assuming we can keep them from moving, ten people fighting from cover -- even if half of them are not trained combatants -- can easily kill their number. If they're smart, they'll know that as well and surrender without a fight."


Cassian:
Her tone wry, "I can't just feel responsible for dragging you into something you would never have done on your own?" Also true, but not the whole of it. But you don't admit to caring for people, not in Westcrown, they get taken away much too easily. Then softer, the start of a reason, "Plus you remind me of an old friend."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"Ah," Cassian says, is tone implying that the conversation is finished, the matter closed. He does not speak the rest of the way back.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"Is there any chance they would rather kill Arael than hand him over?" Gravlax asks. "If so, that should inform the tactics. I'm not entirely certain who he is or why they care." He shoots an apologetic look to Janiven.


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Is there any chance they would rather kill Arael than hand him over?" Gravlax asks. "If so, that should inform the tactics. I'm not entirely certain who he is or why they care." He shoots an apologetic look to Janiven.

Rev waits to hear the answer.


Janiven shrugs slightly, clearly not comfortable that she can't answer the question directly. "I don't know Shanwen Shanwen. Haven't had any dealings with him and he isn't so important in the Hellknights that his whims have impacted my work."

"I know there are some in the Rack that are honorable, that would not kill a prisoner until he has been tried." Her hands play against the cup that she must be using for warmth since he hasn't taken a single sip from it, "And I know there are some for whom the accusation of treason is enough to... execute the prisoner."

"So... maybe."

K:nobility DC 20:
Rumored to be the second son of a minor noble house given to the Church of Asmodeus for training when 8, Shanwen gave up family's name when he swore his oaths to the Order of the Rack. He is rumored to be quite devote to the Rack's cause and far more harsh to those of his own birth that come to the Rack's notice than those of lower classes.
K:local DC 25:
Shanwen Shanwen has a reputation for being very devout to the methods and ideals of the Order of the Rack. While he would prefer to deliver his prisoner alive, he has been known to 'carry out justice' if he believes it is the only means at hand.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

K:rolls:

K:noble 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
K:local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Tiefling

"That's a lot of maybies." Rev doesn't see how this can be done without killing.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
K:Local 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"Can anyone here pick a lock?" Gravlax asks, looking everywhere but at Cassian. "If we cannot risk a battlefield execution, I say distract the Hellknight and corps and steal Arael."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Shanwen is a hardass. He'll kill Arael if he thinks it's his only option. So we should probably kill him quickly." Cassian pauses, to see who amongst them is squeamish. "Like I said originally."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Can anyone here pick a lock?" Gravlax asks, looking everywhere but at Cassian. "If we cannot risk a battlefield execution, I say distract the Hellknight and corps and steal Arael."

Cassian looks around, seeing if he's just as indispensable as Gravlax implies.

351 to 400 of 9,364 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.