Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


3,851 to 3,900 of 9,364 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>

Leaving the Looking Glass - Hellraiser

Rev:
The kyton is dead. That mean the finishing blow was or was followed by a good weapon, a good-aligned spell or a silver weapon.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev is there. He watches the non-magic at work. Mentions to Gravlax "If you want help looking through those papers you've acquired, the old man who you all met at the start of our shindig, he is pretty good with research." Rev is referring to Jask.

"Thanks for the suggestion," Gravlax says, applying foundation to Sian, "I was going to ask Sclavo as well as devote some time myself. Each additional researcher is helpful."

The first attempt to disguise Sian as a hung-over Janiven takes 1d3 ⇒ 3 x 10 = 30 minutes.

Disguise check: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 25

Gravlax declares it good. Assuming Rev can keep her asleep.


Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

"Thanks for the suggestion," Gravlax says, applying foundation to Sian, "I was going to ask Sclavo as well as devote some time myself. Each additional researcher is helpful."

Gravlax declares it good. Assuming Rev can keep her asleep.

Janiven turn's the now pale skin back and forth. "I get greener when I'm splotzed, but they have no way of knowing that."

She smiles, "So now you can turn me into Cassian and we will see if it fools Calseinica."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

Janiven wrote:
She smiles, "So now you can turn me into Cassian and we will see if it fools Calseinica."

"Do you want to borrow the hat of disguise, see how I do without magic, or both?"

He thinks for a minute. "There's time. Let's do it without magic first."

1d3 ⇒ 2 x 10 = 20 minutes.

Disguise roll: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20

"Solid," Gravlax says. "Although I could probably do better."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar looks mildly surprised and amused, he brings out the glaive and addresses it/him. "Well, Mr. Mayor. I hope you will be finding a new home soon that treats you as well as you treated the people you were supposed to serve." He smiles and nods to it briefly before returning it to its place. He looks over to Cassian again, "Out of curiosity, how was he regarded by the people of the city?"

"He was a Thrune puppet, he loved Asmodeus, he served for twenty years, and then he vanished without a trace." Cassian nods at the weapon. "That weapon could settle a lot of bar bets."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax unbuckles the rapier, and hands it back to Cassian. "Came in handy," he says. "Thanks."

Cassian accepts the rapier with a grunt.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
She smiles, "So now you can turn me into Cassian and we will see if it fools Calseinica."

"Oh, this will be fun."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
The imp's eyes go black, "Quick fingers and a swift mind. Ward against the fire of the line."

"I've got those," Cassian says.


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev is there. He watches the non-magic at work. Mentions to Gravlax "If you want help looking through those papers you've acquired, the old man who you all met at the start of our shindig, he is pretty good with research." Rev is referring to Jask.

"Thanks for the suggestion," Gravlax says, applying foundation to Sian, "I was going to ask Sclavo as well as devote some time myself. Each additional researcher is helpful."

The first attempt to disguise Sian as a hung-over Janiven takes 1d3 x 10 = 30 minutes.

Disguise check: 1d20+10+2-2

Gravlax declares it good. Assuming Rev can keep her asleep.

Rev seems to feel confident he can do so.


Male Tiefling
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Melilot Took wrote:
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:
"Just thought the stab wounds were a lot like the ones in the dead elf thief in the entrance." A pause, a shrug, "But you're the doctor, so I figured if that were the case and I weren't imagining things, that you'd have mentioned it." Her tone even throughout.
"Hmm" Rev ponders. "Now that you bring it up, I suppose you have a point. Since they tend to regenerate, it would be odd for a Kyton to have fresh wounds which are the same as an elf that looks like he has been dead for decades. Guess I'm distracted. So... what do you want to do?" He asks her.

Melilot's furrowed brow clears during the conversation above.

well now things are finally starting to make sense Melilot says.

will it heal on its own or can you heal it or is it dead she asks Rev.

Rev is still looking at Mathalen, waiting for his answer. He did hear Melilot though, and will reply to her shortly.

** spoiler omitted **

And Rev examines the Kyton from a distance. "He's dead."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

"Oh, well I guess that solves that. Shall we take a look around or assume that Sian, or whoever else was here, already got anything worth getting."

Azhar does look around, just in case.


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
And Rev examines the Kyton from a distance. "He's dead."

crap says Melilot. well score one for 'the twins' then i suppose

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"Oh, well I guess that solves that. Shall we take a look around or assume that Sian, or whoever else was here, already got anything worth getting."

we have what we came for


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
And Rev examines the Kyton from a distance. "He's dead."

Gravlax looks at the waving chain fronds. "So ... the chains are just a mindless enchantment?"


Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax looks at the waving chain fronds. "So ... the chains are just a mindless enchantment?"

Melilot waves a hand at the several chains whose tips are fragmented and flaking away in bits of rust.

sian was hired to free 'the twined' and 'weakened his bonds' which seems likely to have been by killing the creature controlling them Melilot says.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Leaving the Looking Glass - Livia

"It's going to be very boring around here, Doctor," Gravlax says. "I hope you have a lot of patience."


Leaving the Looking Glass - Livia

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar grins at Gravlax like a kid in a candy store. He looks over at Livia, "Okay, deal." He holds out his hand.

She drops off the beam, tossing a lollipop to Azhar.

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"It's going to be very boring around here, Doctor," Gravlax says. "I hope you have a lot of patience."

oh

She pulls out a second lollipop, this one blue holding it out to Gravlax. Then the wings her way back up to the beam in a sad little circle.

Azhar/Gravlax:
If tried, it is a quite tasty lollipop. (The blue on is more tart than the red one.)

If it isn't eaten in one go, if you look for it an hour or more later, you can't find it.


Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

Cassian Merro wrote:
chavamana wrote:
She smiles, "So now you can turn me into Cassian and we will see if it fools Calseinica."
"Oh, this will be fun."
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

"Do you want to borrow the hat of disguise, see how I do without magic, or both?"

He thinks for a minute. "There's time. Let's do it without magic first."

"Solid," Gravlax says. "Although I could probably do better."

Janiven looks in the mirror, "Quite good, but maybe the hat. The padding to get rid of the hips makes Cassian look... sturdy."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Leaving the Looking Glass - Outside the Knot

chavamana wrote:
Janiven looks in the mirror, "Quite good, but maybe the hat. The padding to get rid of the hips makes Cassian look... sturdy."

Gravlax walks around Janiven, surveying her from all angles. "You're right," he says. He hands her the hat. "And it's probably best if.... Nah, I leave that your discretion."


GM:
1d100 ⇒ 35
Gozran 17/very early morning
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Unless, of course, you have a gargoyle call," Gravlax starts to chuckle, then stops. Considers. "That's not a bad idea, if we spoke their tongue."
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"Asked around. Didn't get much of any response, except Rev said magic might work if we can hold it down so he can touch it...and then it would have to not resist, so probably not a good thing, but if we really wanted to try it." he looks up at the gargoyles again, "I guess I didn't really think it was the best option, so maybe if we could locate it first..."

The group finds an exterior ladder and is able to get up onto the roof to start poking and prodding at the stone sentinels. All of the creatures on the roof to appear to be actual stone, however there are a few gaps where a mobile beast could lurk.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gozran 17/very early morning
Azhar glances up, then looks around for gargoyle sign of any kind. Assuming he sees none, "On to the next one?" He looks out over the side, surveying the adjacent buildings, looking as much for gargoyles and movement as a way across.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Azhar:
Leaving the Looking Glass
Azhar wrote:
Upon reaching the (supposed privacy of their room, Azhar turns to Amaya as the door closes and takes her hands if she allows it. "'maya, I know it's late, but I just wanted you to know that I am very proud of what you've been able to accomplish in such a short period of time. You react well and keep your head in combat situations and are very helpful not only to me, but to the rest of the group as well. You are an adventurer now, every bit as much as I am, and although I will try to keep your feelings in mind, I will treat you as one from now on, but...I do want you to know that you will always be special to me, and if I slip, I am not trying to make you look like less than you are to the others, okay?"

She does let him take her hand, listening to him, smiling towards the end, nods. "Thank you Azhar." A pause, then, "I have to be good and dutiful and do everything right at home... and I do that because I love my parents, they love me, and want what is best for me." Her purple eyes serious, "I don't need another parent. But I like you."

Cassian:
Leaving the Looking Glass
When Cassian heads back to his room, either before or after with Janiven disguised as him, he finds Calseinica, curled on top of the bed decorated in a skimpy outfit.

Gravlax:
Leaving the Looking Glass
When he is done with both Sian's and Janiven's disguises and back in the room, Gravlax finds Mathalen hissing as she swiftly yanks her hand back from a tap with steaming hot water.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
Leaving the Looking Glass-room
His mouth twitches, almost a smile, his eyes looking directly into hers, "Fare enough." a pause as he studies her face, her eyes "So what do you think it'll take for me to earn your love?" his tone and demeanor honest sincerity.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 17/very early morning

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar glances up, then looks around for gargoyle sign of any kind. Assuming he sees none, "On to the next one?" He looks out over the side, surveying the adjacent buildings, looking as much for gargoyles and movement as a way across.

"Sure," Gravlax says. "Can you tell me what you're looking for?"

GM:

Leaving the Looking Glass

"Water too hot, or cleaning out a wound?" he asks, starting to strip off his pants. "Actually, I want to give this spider sting on my leg a lookover."


Azhar:
Leaving the Looking Glass
She smiles up at him, fingers interlacing with his, "I would like to go for a walk in the moonlight with you without having to worry about getting killed."

Gravlax:
Leaving the Looking Glass
She turns quickly at the cold tap, "Too hot..." Looks over at him with a shrug, "Didn't know water got that hot if you didn't have it over a fire."

Her eyes go down to the wound, mouth tightening in a small frown, "And yet Melilot probably doesn't have a wound on her." Shakes her head, waving him over, pulling out a clean shirt and running it under the still hot but not scalding water. Quietly, "If Sian killed that elf... and the chained kyton... do you think Rev was trying to hide that information?"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Although her words are quiet and her hands are rough, perhaps a bit to much.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Leaving the Looking Glass

Gravlax nods. "Rich people get the best stuff."

Then he shrugs. "Just a scratch from a lemure, and a sting from a spider. The rest was healed by magic."

He sucks air in through his teeth as she scrubs. "He might have, if he thought it would keep some of us from killing her. I'm not entirely sure why he wanted her smuggled out for questioning, which puts his motives into a bit of question as well."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 17/very early morning

"Sure," Gravlax says. "Can you tell me what you're looking for?"

"First of all, movement. Second, anything that looks out of place. Thirdly, and this would already fit into #2, bones maybe, trinkets, they often like to keep trophies of some sort. Urban gargoyles tend to be loners. They can go for months between meals and can hibernate for years at a time. They like to torture their prey. Because of that, they prefer intelligent creatures to hunt. Like I said, they're ambush predators, but then they like to toy with their prey, kind of like a cat." he pauses, a very small smile playing about his lips, [b]"Just keep your eyes open.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 17/very early morning

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"First of all, movement. Second, anything that looks out of place. Thirdly, and this would already fit into #2, bones maybe, trinkets, they often like to keep trophies of some sort. Urban gargoyles tend to be loners. They can go for months between meals and can hibernate for years at a time. They like to torture their prey. Because of that, they prefer intelligent creatures to hunt. Like I said, they're ambush predators, but then they like to toy with their prey, kind of like a cat." he pauses, a very small smile playing about his lips, "Just keep your eyes open.

"So we're not looking for a trail, per se. Just to catch one in action," Gravlax says. "Or a cache of trinkets. Got it."

He scans the darkness.

"It's times like these that I wish I could see in the dark."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
Leaving the Looking Glass-room
Amaya wrote:
She smiles up at him, fingers interlacing with his, "I would like to go for a walk in the moonlight with you without having to worry about getting killed."

His smile grows a little. "Done. Though part of that depends on you." he squeezes her hands reassuringly, "As long as you're with me. I will protect you. I promise. And we will clean up the city, but until then, how about after we get a little sleep, maybe on the night before your next day off we find an excuse for you to be elsewhere and we can take a walk outside the city walls. I'll get horses if you want. Maybe travel a bit...wherever you want to go. How does that sound?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 17/very early morning

"So we're not looking for a trail, per se. Just to catch one in action," Gravlax says. "Or a cache of trinkets. Got it."
He scans the darkness.
"It's times like these that I wish I could see in the dark."

Azhar nods, "It has its advantages, and from what I hear that is something that could be achieved through magic. There will always be others that can will do you one better though." he nods at Gravlax, "you do very well with what you have and I and the girls will do our best as well. We will get by."


Rolls to see if you pull this off:
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 281d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Gozran 21 - After the Cornucopia
The next morning, the mayor's guests - in various stages of after effect - make their way out of Aberian's Folly. Your group, looking far better than most despite the late night, leaves in separate clumps.

Rev supporting the drunken 'Janiven'. Azhar with Amaya using his bulk to hide her from the view of most. Melilot and Fiosa, the dark-haired halfling cheerful chatting with either her small date or the servants as they leave. Gravlax and Mathalen, the second looking highly relieved to be leaving. And finally Cassian, looking harried, and Calseinica.

Cassian:
In the morning or earlier, Cassian does manage to sneak out of the mansion.

Once away from the mansion, Janiven - still disguised as the nimble rogue - suggests everyone getting together to work on the puzzle of the Cruz tomorrow. Giving everyone time to sell the loot from Knot and using the money. "Plus," she adds, "Ailyn is supposed to get back to Westcrown tomorrow, so hopefully she'll have some more information about the Delvehaven."

And at some point we need to figure out what you want to do with Sian.


Gozran 17/very early morning

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

"So we're not looking for a trail, per se. Just to catch one in action," Gravlax says. "Or a cache of trinkets. Got it."

He scans the darkness.
"It's times like these that I wish I could see in the dark."
Azhar nods, "It has its advantages, and from what I hear that is something that could be achieved through magic. There will always be others that can will do you one better though." he nods at Gravlax, "you do very well with what you have and I and the girls will do our best as well. We will get by."

A few more rooftops, but no sign of the stone creatures. Perhaps the beast was truly scared off by the Raven's scolding.


Azhar:
Leaving the Looking Glass
She smiles up at him, "I'll go walking in the dark with you, but it isn't just for me that I want the night to be safer." A shrug, "I mean I've heard of places where children don't have to worry about being eaten if they sneak out at night."

Gravlax:
Leaving the Looking Glass
She smiles at him, "Maybe the best things, but not the best stuff." A smile, "Because I'm pretty certain that green woman has more money than I do and she isn't up here."

She winces as he sucks in his breath, her shoulders falling slightly. "Sorry."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
Leaving the Looking Glass
Amaya wrote:
She smiles up at him, "I'll go walking in the dark with you, but it isn't just for me that I want the night to be safer." A shrug, "I mean I've heard of places where children don't have to worry about being eaten if they sneak out at night."

"You know, many of those kids will still be told there are monsters out even when there aren't, right?" he chuckles, "but yes, you're right, we don't want there to actually be monsters." he pauses a moment, looks absolutely sincere, "I think we are on the trail of how to take care of the things that most families here fear at night, and if that's what it's going to take to get you to love me, then it shall be done. I promise." he squeezes her hands again, kisses her on the forehead, "Now, Much as I very much appreciate your magic trick, I need to get washed up."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 17/very early morning

A few more rooftops, but no sign of the stone creatures. Perhaps the beast was truly scared off by the Raven's scolding.

"This could end up taking some time. Should we try a number of rooftops a week?"

how long have we actually spent doing this?
"Maybe combine it with something a little less obvious...and noisy? he grimaces, "Sorry, climbing around in metal armor doesn't exactly make for the quietest of activities, but I'm a little hesitant to suggest splitting into two groups. Though two of us should be more than a match for it...which may be why we're having no luck finding it. We're relying pretty much purely on coming across it's trophy cache."


Male Tiefling

Mana:

i thought Ailyn was coming back the day we got out of the mayor's house? ...just asking for clarification, i might be misremembering what she said, haven't had a chance to look it up.

mana wrote:

Once away from the mansion, Janiven - still disguised as the nimble rogue - suggests everyone getting together to work on the puzzle of the Cruz tomorrow.

Gozran 21 - After the Cornucopia

"Sounds good. I plan on talking to Sian, so perhaps Cassian can join me in that... or whoever thinks they have skills in that arena." Rev suggests they take Sian to the very very poor quarter (the one that's falling apart), and question her there, so she doesn't see the safe-house, or anyone's home. Unless someone has a better location, in which case he will defer.


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Sounds good. I plan on talking to Sian, so perhaps Cassian can join me in that... or whoever thinks they have skills in that arena." Rev suggests they take Sian to the very very poor quarter (the one that's falling apart), and question her there, so she doesn't see the safe-house, or anyone's home. Unless someone has a better location, in which case he will defer.

Melilot volunteers to join for this.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 17/very early morning

"I am up for gargoyle hunting at night -- but I'll be taking at least one night off on either side of the visit to the Lord Mayor's house. I want to be well-rested for that."

GM:

Leaving the Looking Glass

"You appreciate the things you have," he smiles. "I suspect she feels entitled to hers."

"It's okay," he says, teeth unclenching. "That spider sting is just more tender than I thought." He doesn't pull away from her touch, however.

This is both entirely true and not the whole truth. At the same time.

"Did you get hurt anywhere other than by the lemure? What transpired in the room of fears you visited?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Leaving the Looking Glass - Hellraiser

Gravlax looks doubtful. "So this is the last remnants of a dying enchantment rather than a cunning trap?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Gozran 21 - After the Cornucopia

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Sounds good. I plan on talking to Sian, so perhaps Cassian can join me in that... or whoever thinks they have skills in that arena." Rev suggests they take Sian to the very very poor quarter (the one that's falling apart), and question her there, so she doesn't see the safe-house, or anyone's home. Unless someone has a better location, in which case he will defer.

"Maybe I know a spot where no one will hear... uh... where she can be detained."

Knowledge:Local 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

GM:
Cassian stops at the sight of Calseinica. "Well, do you want to test the efficacy of the costume now, or is that too mean?"


Leaving the Looking Glass - Hellraiser

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax looks doubtful. "So this is the last remnants of a dying enchantment rather than a cunning trap?"

Melilot glances at the obviously dangerous and completely unhidden mass of moving chains surrounding the slain outsider, then back at Gravlax.

cunning she comments.


Cassian and Rev:
i believe there are spells that can discern lies and compel truth she comments, which might make the task easier

and if she refuses to answer i could chop off one of her fingers at a time until she does she offers after a moment.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Melilot and Rev:
Cassian shakes his head. "Then we just get the most convenient lie. If she won't answer, we throw me in there as another prisoner. I feed her a line, and get her to believe it. Then we find out what she knows. So in the beginning, it'll just be the two of you in with her."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 21 - After the Cornucopia

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Sounds good. I plan on talking to Sian, so perhaps Cassian can join me in that... or whoever thinks they have skills in that arena." Rev suggests they take Sian to the very very poor quarter (the one that's falling apart), and question her there, so she doesn't see the safe-house, or anyone's home.

"It might be best if I don't accompany you," Gravlax says. "I have neither the heart nor the stomach for it."


Cassian and Rev:
a convenient lie will be detected or even impossible to speak if rev casts the appropriate spells Melilot clarifies. if she tries to lie or stays silent we know and she loses another finger

it really should not take more than a few fingers before the truth comes out Meliliot adds.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Melilot and Rev:
Cassian shrugs. "Guess we better hope she speaks up."


GM, Cassian, Rev:
I know Rev can't post right now so I don't want to steamroll over things. How should we handle this?

If everyone likes the plan or some variation of it, Melilot would also suggest lowering Sian's Will Save before the spells are cast.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Melilot and Rev:
Considering Rev was against summary execution, I'm expecting him to nix this plan pretty quick. But yeah, we should hold off until we have something the three of us can live with.


GM:
1d100 ⇒ 761d20 ⇒ 121d20 ⇒ 3

Rev:
Yes, Ailyn told Rev she would be back late on the 21st - she may have very well told Janiven something different.

Gozran 21 - After the Cornucopia
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Sounds good. I plan on talking to Sian, so perhaps Cassian can join me in that... or whoever thinks they have skills in that arena." Rev suggests they take Sian to the very very poor quarter (the one that's falling apart), and question her there, so she doesn't see the safe-house, or anyone's home. Unless someone has a better location, in which case he will defer.

Cassian's location is a bit closer and doesn't require getting past any guarded walls so I will assume that location - run down area, abandoned building, thick walls to prevent screams from being heard.

You manage to get Sian's comatose body to the location without drawing undue attention and without too much of a problem.


GM:
1d100 ⇒ 921d100 ⇒ 75
Gargoyle Hunting
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"I am up for gargoyle hunting at night -- but I'll be taking at least one night off on either side of the visit to the Lord Mayor's house. I want to be well-rested for that."

The gargoyle hunters, apparently having made a name for themselves among the night dwellers with their commando raid on the snake pit, find no gargoyles and only the feeling of being watched by unseen forces the following nights.


Rev:
Just to clarify, I normally wouldn't suggest spells for another player to potentially cast; I know you don't have a lot of time these days (if any), so I was hoping I could give you something you could give a yes/no response to (if you can reply at all) rather than spend the usual time on back-and-forth with it. Sincere apologies if I ended up stepping on your toes by doing so.

3,851 to 3,900 of 9,364 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.