Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


2,801 to 2,850 of 9,364 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>

Gozran 16 - early morning

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax visits Melilot's place of employment first thing in the morning (quite possibly hanging around outside for a while before it opens).

She looks up as he enters.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
She looks up as he enters.

He walks over to her. "I have a question about weapons. And I thought perhaps you might be able to advise me."


Gozran 16 - early morning

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
He walks over to her. "I have a question about weapons. And I thought perhaps you might be able to advise me."

She waits for a moment. When nothing more is forthcoming, she says, sure


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gozran 14/snake hunt

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gravlax nods slowly. "They looked poisonous. I bought four anti-toxins this afternoon."

And Gravlax will hand one to Amaya and one to Mathalen (since Azhar's already got one).

Amaya looks over at Azhar, confirming that they are going in, then downs the antitoxin.

Perception DC 15:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Mathalen takes the potion from Gravlax and, when his attention is diverted to give an antitoxin to Amaya, pockets hers.

The snakes seem to have a nest in the basement of the building, and use a boarded over window to enter and egress. The boards could be removed to enter that way, which will take some time and make some noise. Otherwise there is a locked front door.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
She waits for a moment. When nothing more is forthcoming, she says, sure

"My sword and rapier are not terribly useful against skeletal creatures, I've noticed," he says, looking briefly at his feet, then back to her face. "But most blunt smashing weapons are not very ... elegant. Do you know of any weapons that are blunt yet also elegant? Does this thing exist? Could it be made?"


Gozran 16 - early morning

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"My sword and rapier are not terribly useful against skeletal creatures, I've noticed," he says, looking briefly at his feet, then back to her face. "But most blunt smashing weapons are not very ... elegant. Do you know of any weapons that are blunt yet also elegant? Does this thing exist? Could it be made?"

She considers the question with careful thought before answering.

some of them are hard to use, she finally says. aklys nunchaku sai and flindbar are tricky

cestus is easier she offers. or a combat scabbard matched to your sword


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 14/snake hunt

chavamana wrote:
The snakes seem to have a nest in the basement of the building, and use a boarded over window to enter and egress. The boards could be removed to enter that way, which will take some time and make some noise. Otherwise there is a locked front door.

"I'm not a pick locks sort of guy. Slowly through the window, or quickly through the door?" Gravlax addresses the question to the group.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
cestus is easier she offers. or a combat scabbard matched to your sword

"Hmm," Gravlax says. "I suppose an armored glove is better than punching skeletons in the teeth with my bare fist. And a combat scabbard is probably better as well. What would you need if I commission one of each?"


Gozran 16 - early morning

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Hmm," Gravlax says. "I suppose an armored glove is better than punching skeletons in the teeth with my bare fist. And a combat scabbard is probably better as well. What would you need if I commission one of each?"

two gold for standard she answers. two hundred and two gold for masterwork


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Azhar:
Gozran 14/morning
She nods, far less concerned than Azhar, probably not actually aware of Azhar's worry. "No going off with people I don't know. Drunken Halibut, Poached Parrot, Drunken Mermaid - check." She grins, the smile lighting up her face. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find him."

After work shopping
She looks at the dresses, "They are probably a bit too small..." she smiles at the shopgirl, "But we can start with those, thank you." She heads to the back, ducking behind the curtain, leaving Azhar only with the sounds of clothing being removed.

A bit later she steps out with a tight short red dress which looks great except for the clashing with her eyes. She's pulling at the skirt, "Too tight, right?"


Gravlax:
Gozran 13/leaving the safehouse
She falls into step beside him, seeming to look at the twilight city around them, except that she seems to be looking at the city on his side far more often than anything else. She shakes her head, clearing thoughts of Rev, because not her concern, really. Her hand brushes his about half-way back to the apartment, "Are you really feeling better?" A pause, "If you need a full nights sleep, maybe you should head home and I'll find you some soup... or something?"

Gozran 14/post-shopping
She smiles, looks over at his armor, "As long as you take the better one." She rips some bread off for herself, eating it with a slice of salami. Quietly, "It seems weird to have anyone chance their life for me." Not looking at him.

A bit later in the week, at some indeterminate time when Gravlax and Mathalen are alone.
She shakes her head, "My life of crime never intersected with any of the Wiscrani nobility as far as I know, however a bit of a disguise is a good idea..." She shrugs with a half-smile, "Don't think Antonio would go to a big party with a woman who schleps for a living." She considers, "At least we already have a dress."


Melilot:
Fiosa shakes her head, "Not that I was aware of." She smiles, "I think Rev is just trying to make me feel included since I wasn't really much use during the Six Trials."

Cassian:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
A moment before she moves, "oh, I'm the one on all fours."

Her hand goes down to him, holding him as she lowers herself onto him, pausing when just his head is inside her. Trembling, her body tight, quietly, "You feel so.." biting on her lips, slowly moving down, trying to let herself adjust to his size.

Gozran 14/Calseinica
She smiles, "Tomorrow." She says decidedly. "I need to figure out the best place to take you." A pause, "Assuming you don't want to go from boutique to boutique for hours. And that will give enough time if we have to have something made specially."

A pause, "Oh. I should go back to the glassworks." Explanation, "Azhar seemed very concerned that I was looking for you alone. I would hate for him to think something happened."

Gozran 14/Janiven
She stands a moment after the kiss, waiting until he has turned back to her before she pulls up the light shirt leaving her with undone pants. She takes the sword from him, strapping the belt on. Then she turns, slowing pushing down her pants revealing her behind inch by inch. When she kicks the pants away she pauses for a second, one hand going to the hilt of the sword before she turns back to face him. A little red in her cheeks, "All I can think of is that I came out on the wrong side of a ooze."

Gozran 16/Thesing
"Willing walk into the dottari, knowing they will see you?" Tarvi teases. The trip is quick and outside, "Do you want either of us to come in with you? Or stay out here in case you run into an ass and need recover?"


Fiosa:
Melilot considers that for a few moments.

that seems unlikely she opines.

if it was not intended as a romantic gesture why return it


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
"That's good," he gasps. "When you're ready, move your hips. Not as much up and down or back and forth as... undulation? Like a wave. Find where you like me to rub against, and when we're like this, you can make me do that. Because I will do anything for you."

He sits up in bed, gasping again at her remarkable tightness. "And then the cherry is I can do this to you with relative ease." He dips his head to suckle at her breasts, draws kisses and licks to her neck. His hands caress, following or preceding his mouth. "And this." His hands fall to her button, brushing it lightly with a thumb.

"And the best part of this position, for me, anyway, is I get to look on perfection."

Gozran 14/Calseinica
Cassian rolls his eyes. "Azhar probably wanted another look at you. Not that I blame him."

He kisses her. "You want me to walk you back?"

Gozran 14/Janiven
Cassian grins. "I didn't have a story in mind. I just love the way you look naked. You're hard, not like the women I usually pursue. You're a warrior. A dangerous woman. And I wanted evidence of that, while you did something submissive." He pauses, taking her in. "And there's the simple fact that you are sexy as @#*!"

Gozran 16/Thesing
Cassian grimaces. "Oh, gods. Yes, I want you both with me. First off, both of you are more trustworthy than I am. Secondly, I'd like the extra eyes on these guys. And lastly... yeah. I'm scared."


Melilot:
"Because it seems rude not to. I mean there is a chance he can get his gold back. Plus, otherwise, he will be expecting me to be waiting for him tomorrow."

She shakes her head, "And it isn't romantic, he treats me like a precocious kid he likes."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gozran 14/snake hunt

chavamana wrote:

"I'm not a pick locks sort of guy. Slowly through the window, or quickly through the door?" Gravlax addresses the question to the group.

"I think I'd rather try to block off their means of escape as much as possible. Let's take the window and leave the door locked." Azhar grabs hold of a board and yanks it free. He acts quickly, removing one after another, heedless of the noise. "Mind if I go first?" he asks peering into the interior of the room before entering, apparently not expecting anyone to object. He does glance back at Amaya, "Stay on your toes. Watch your surroundings. Snakes can come from anywhere, including above you. I might miss something despite their size...and for that matter, there's always a chance of something else being here too." He offers an easy, unconcerned confident smile. "& I know you've taken the anti-toxin" his smile slides away from Amaya to Mathalen for a brief moment, narrowing slightly, then return, "but try not to get bit. It isn't pleasant." He smiles again, then (assuming there is no immediate threat) enters the first room. After quickly scanning for threats, he turns to assist anyone through the window that can use it. (How high up from the floor is the window? and I assume the floor is in decent enough condition to hold multiple people?)

Chava/a:
Gozran 14/morning
Calseinica wrote:
She nods, far less concerned than Azhar, probably not actually aware of Azhar's worry. "No going off with people I don't know. Drunken Halibut, Poached Parrot, Drunken Mermaid - check." She grins, the smile lighting up her face. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find him."

He looks after her sighs, (while she is still within hearing) "I do worry. I wish you'd wait, but...maybe try that last one first." He turns to reenter the work room.

After work shopping

Chava wrote:
She looks at the dresses, "They are probably a bit too small..." she smiles at the shopgirl, "But we can start with those, thank you." She heads to the back, ducking behind the curtain, leaving Azhar only with the sounds of clothing being removed.

Azhar is left to listen to the sound of his pulse, racing within him.

Amaya wrote:
A bit later she steps out with a tight short red dress which looks great except for the clashing with her eyes. She's pulling at the skirt, "Too tight, right?"

He visibly swallows, "No. No. It's perfect...just..not the right color. Clashes with your eyes." His tongue runs over his pursed lips, gone suddenly dry. "Maybe the next one."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
two gold for standard she answers. two hundred and two gold for masterwork

"Okay," Gravlax says, "and measurements?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 14/snake hunt

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"I think I'd rather try to block off their means of escape as much as possible. Let's take the window and leave the door locked." Azhar grabs hold of a board and yanks it free. He acts quickly, removing one after another, heedless of the noise. "Mind if I go first?"

"Be my guest," Gravlax says. He steps next to Mathalen, and hands her another vial of anti-toxin. "Please drink this one," he says quietly.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13/leaving the safehouse

Mathalen wrote:
Her hand brushes his about half-way back to the apartment, "Are you really feeling better?" A pause, "If you need a full nights sleep, maybe you should head home and I'll find you some soup... or something?"

When her hand brushes his, he takes hold of it. "I am feeling better," he says. "And I can think of nothing better to spur a full night's sleep than..." He trails off as his color rises.

Gozran 14/post-shopping

"I will take the better one if you will wear the other," he says, cutting a chunk of salami into small cubes, and eating them one at a time.

Mathalen wrote:
"It seems weird to have anyone chance their life for me." Not looking at him.

"The sort of weird you could get used to? Or the sort you'd rather not know about?" Gravlax's tone of voice is pleasant and conversational, and if any interesting expressions flashed across his face, well, she wasn't looking at him.

"This is good salami."

A bit later in the week, at some indeterminate time when Gravlax and Mathalen are alone.

"A good point," Gravlax gives Mathalen an appraising glance, paying primary attention to her face. "Then so long as you're not readily identifiable, it doesn't matter who you look like. You could probably get away with using the same name. And if Antonio is not the perfect gentleman--" a sly smile "--you may never have to see him again."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cassian:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
She looks down at him as she sinks the last inch, breathing heavy, eyes hooded, looking to see if he is watching her, her breathing increasing when she sees he is. She holds, listening, then starts to undulate on him. Eyes open watching him watch her.

She shivers as he teases her body, moaning. Then as he comments about watching her, her body quivers around him, then she starts moving faster. Her voice musical as she calls his name. "oh, you feel so... good..." The words broken by a moan.

Gozran 14/Calseinica
She leans into the kiss, "Yes, please." Smiles, "And were do you want to meet tomorrow?" A pause, a happy blush, "The mayor's banquet is starting right before curfew... Do you have any preference for what I bring to... sleep in?"

Gozran 14/Janiven
She takes the step or two to put her close to him, the smile that makes her scar just a tad more obvious on her face. She leans forward, "Well... you must be safe from me. You are still armored... armed..." Her hand goes down, caressing him through his clothes. "And if I'm still armed, then just what do you think you can make me do?" Her green eyes teasing, eager to hear just how wanton he wants her to be.

Gozran 16/Thesing
With a smile Tarvi give Cassian a quick hug, "Let's go then." Leading the way without a moment's pause. With a soft smile, Janiven bumps his shoulder with hers then follows after Tarvi. Quietly, before they get inside, "As odd as it sounds, once we find a good dottari, you should still to the talking." Smile, "You are a far smoother talker than Tarvi and I sound like a frog."

They draw stares as soon as they enter, both kindly and suspicious. (Aid from Tarvi 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14, auto +2 from Janiven, Cassian SM 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30) The dottari that first approaches the trio makes Rygel's little monkey hands pull on Cassian's hair - never a good sign. However, there is an older man towards the back of the room, watching, that just has a good air about him.

The man who approaches doesn't quite look at Cassian, his eyes creeping over Tarvi, "Dottari Baldovini." Obviously talking to Cassian despite his eyes, "How can I help you?"


Azhar:
Gozran 14/morning
She waves goodbye, clearly not at all worried or concerned. Just happy.

After work shopping
She looks down at the dress, clearly still thinking it is too tight. She ducks back behind the curtain, the soft cloth almost seems to sigh as she removes it. The next dress, again form-fitting, is long but cut low in front and back, all golden, bringing out the tone of her skin and making her jewel-like eyes pop.

The image is only ruined by her arms held in front of her chest.


Gravlax:
Gozran 13/leaving the safehouse
A pause, a light blush redding her ears. "Race you back to your apartment?" Her hand squeezing his, a smile playing, "Loser forfeits something to the winner?"

Gozran 14/post-shopping
Still not looking at him, focused on her food, "Odd, but not bad." Her fingers pull nervously on her sleeve. "Not sure if I can get used to it... I keep feeling that no one should ever have to make changes for me."

Then quickly, "The guy who sells it is nice too. And he marks down his bread about an hour before curfew for us street rats."

A bit later in the week, at some indeterminate time when Gravlax and Mathalen are alone.
She smiles, "I will hold you and Antonio to that."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gozran 14/snake hunt

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Be my guest," Gravlax says. He steps next to Mathalen, and hands her another vial of anti-toxin. "Please drink this one," he says quietly.

There is a pause, she shakes her head no pushing the new vial back at Gravlax then pulls out the first vial and downs it.

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Gravlax wrote:
"I'm not a pick locks sort of guy. Slowly through the window, or quickly through the door?" Gravlax addresses the question to the group.
"I think I'd rather try to block off their means of escape as much as possible. Let's take the window and leave the door locked." Azhar grabs hold of a board and yanks it free. He acts quickly, removing one after another, heedless of the noise. "Mind if I go first?" he asks peering into the interior of the room before entering, apparently not expecting anyone to object. He does glance back at Amaya, "Stay on your toes. Watch your surroundings. Snakes can come from anywhere, including above you. I might miss something despite their size...and for that matter, there's always a chance of something else being here too." He offers an easy, unconcerned confident smile. "& I know you've taken the anti-toxin" his smile slides away from Amaya to Mathalen for a brief moment, narrowing slightly, then return, "but try not to get bit. It isn't pleasant." He smiles again, then (assuming there is no immediate threat) enters the first room. After quickly scanning for threats, he turns to assist anyone through the window that can use it. (How high up from the floor is the window? and I assume the floor is in decent enough condition to hold multiple people?)

GM:
stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19, perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

The floor is a five-foot drop from the window. It looks solid. It is very dark within (for everyone who doesn't have darkvision.)

A look inside doesn't indicate any immediate danger and Azhar drops in, however right after he helps Gravlax in... roll initiative

GM Round 1:
snaky 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
amaya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
mathalen 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Snakys ATTACK (try for flanking)
1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15; 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20; 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
3 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16; 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5; 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Snake king - smite azhar
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21; 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

girls get into the fray


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
He grins, obviously close to losing control himself. "Very, very good," he stutters. Then, hooking his arms up under her knees, he uses the leverage to flip her onto her back, never leaving her body.

Forcing himself to keep his eyes open, his thrusts are long, languid things. "The fun of this position is angle." First, she is level with the bed. Then, little by little, he forces her legs upward. Her knees about his hips, then ribs, then he hooks them over his shoulder. As he does so, he continues the pressure, thanking the gods that her oral attentions granted him stamina. He continues, never hammering, but rather taking her with slow, even thrusts.

Finally, he pulls out, kneeling, his member jutting obscenely, slick with her. "All right, Cali. It's time to finish," his tone brooks no argument.

Gozran 14/Calseinica
"Meet outside your place?" He listens to the rest. "I hadn't realized we'd be staying over. A thong and a slip, please," he says. "Although technically you'll be sleeping in the nude after I've had my way with you."

Gozran 14/Janiven
The dagger pops from his wrist sheath, and he strokes her cheek with the flat of the blade. "I think I can make you do whatever I want, because as dangerous as you are, you want the taste of me even more."

He replaces the blade with his lips. "Get on your knees. Unlace my trousers. Suck my @#*! until I come. And swallow every last drop."

Gozran 16/Thesing
"I'd like to report a crime," Cassian says, the words feeling strange on his tongue. "A man tried to hire me to hurt another man. When I told him I couldn't, he asked me to find someone who could."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
After work shopping
Amaya wrote:

She looks down at the dress, clearly still thinking it is too tight. She ducks back behind the curtain, the soft cloth almost seems to sigh as she removes it. The next dress, again form-fitting, is long but cut low in front and back, all golden, bringing out the tone of her skin and making her jewel-like eyes pop.

The image is only ruined by her arms held in front of her chest.

Azhar's eyes are soft and loving, looking deep into hers, his hands reach out and rest on her arms just below her shoulders, "Please?" he asks. His hands drop down her arms, not forcing, just asking.

Gozran 14/snake hunt

Round1:

initiative: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 14 trait, FT included

AC:18
hp: 55
Fort:5 ref:5 will:2

to hit: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 = 14 Power Attack
second chance strike: 1d20 + 11 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 2 - 5 = 20 Power Attack
dam: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 6 = 17 Power Attack inc.

other:
Cleave (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 2 = 17 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 6 = 20 Power Attack inc.
-2 AC if Cleaving

Cleaving Finish (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 2 = 17 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 6 = 23 Power Attack inc.


Male Tiefling

Mana:

Mana wrote:

Gozran 13/Fiosa

She smiles, "I suppose that depends on if you and your brother let us little people tag along." She shakes her head, "Not that I blame her, but Janiven was never willing to put any of us in a position that might get us killed or arrested."

"I don't see what size has to do with anything. You're perfectly capabale." He answers with a small smile.

Mana wrote:


Gozran/safehouse post-Gravlax
The chanting comes to an end, a familiar warmth spreading through Rev's body healing him of 1d4 ⇒ 2 Strength damage.

Arael moves back slightly, "It isn't her personally, I just disagree with her methods of information gathering." A pause, "She has always been willing to put people in risk if it can help her achieve her goals. A shrug, "I do respect her goals, most of the time."

"She said you'd say that. Yet you have no problem working with us thieves and murderers. Why is that?" He asks, his tone the one he takes up when he is lecturing in church.

Mana wrote:


Gozran 19/post-work
Rev comes home to find a familiar, small brown haired woman. As he comes up the stairs, down the hallway, Fiosa looks. "Hello, Rev." She is holding, carefully, a familiar dress box.

"Did I get the size wrong, or don't you like the color?" He asks lightly.

Azhar:

Azhar wrote:


Azhar wrote:

Rev wrote:

"Nothing remotely as varied. Healing people. That's about it." He replies, his tone somewhat... 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 bluff unhappy, even though he attempts to sound like he is happy for his brother... which he actually is, he isn't unhappy on Azhar's account... it's just his heart is somewhere else, and when he's alone he has time to brood on that. "So you're hunting pests? Like what... Shadows? Should you be out there at night?"

"Giant snakes, so far. Though I doubt that's what's keeping the townsfolk in at night."Azhar looks at Rev. It's a cautiously evaluating look. "Ailyn, Sasha...or something else?"

In which case the comment would have been, "Don't know, that's all Gravlax said, but I doubt 'pests' are what's been keeping people indoors at night. I'm planning on taking on taking Amaya out on training exercises in the future."

"So what's troubling you, Ailyn, Sasha or something else."

Rev shrugs. He wasn't going to tell Azhar. But he opens his mouth, and the words come out before he realizes what he's doing. "I don't really want to be here, Azhar. I know I promised Dad to look out for you... but... I can't stop thinking about her..."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:
Rev wrote:
Rev shrugs. He wasn't going to tell Azhar. But he opens his mouth, and the words come out before he realizes what he's doing. "I don't really want to be here, Azhar. I know I promised Dad to look out for you... but... I can't stop thinking about her..."

Azhar stops. His head turns to fully focus on his brother. For a moment at least, everything else disappears, "Sasha?"


Male Tiefling

Azhar:

Rev's golden stare meets Azhar's. He nods.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:

Azhar sighs, "Well, honestly, I'm not really sure how the two of you got separated. Thought the two of you were made for each other. If anything, figured only something like the Mantis could keep the two of you apart." He looks out through the walls of their room. "So what are you thinking?"


Male Tiefling

Azhar:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar sighs, "Well, honestly, I'm not really sure how the two of you got separated. Thought the two of you were made for each other. If anything, figured only something like the Mantis could keep the two of you apart." He looks out through the walls of their room. "So what are you thinking?"

"Made for each other? I'm pretty sure she's hated me since the moment she laid her eyes on me." Rev says quietly.

and sense motive on Azhar to see if he really things Rev and Sasha were made for each other, or if he's just saying that to make Rev feel better. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:
no, he meant it
Azhar chuckles, "Maybe it was just me then," he goes back to looking off in the distance through the wall, "don't get me wrong, before I met 'maya, I would have fought you for her, but I always felt like the third wheel when I was around you two." he glances at Rev. "So you're thinking of chasing after her?"


Male Tiefling

Azhar:

He looks troubled. He certainly wants to chase after her. "For all the good it will do." Not that she ever showed him any indication that she would want to be chased. In fact, she had actively discouraged it.

"But I can't just abandon you. There's a vault to break into." He adds.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:
"Yes, there is." Azhar's eyes return to Rev. "& it seems to me that there's quite a bit we might be able to do here before I even consider leaving myself." his eyes hold firm, studying his brother. "Why don't we see how that goes first. If you decide you have to go looking for Sasha afterwards, I won't hold it against you." he pauses again, "I would miss you, you know."


Male Tiefling

Azhar:

"Sounds like a plan." He says, not with enthusiasm. "Although considering how much time you're spending with Amaya, I don't think you'll leave without her." He smiles at his little brother. The smile is not entirely forced. "You wouldn't miss me that much. You've got a girl you're interested in, an adventure to pursue, and bad guys to take out. You live for this stuff." The smile grows more genuine.

But his mind goes back to Sasha.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Azhar:
After work shopping
She lets him move her hands down, her breath speeds up, which just make the dress that much more interesting.

Rev:
Gozran 13/Fiosa
Fiosa smiles back, "Wasn't thinking so much of physical size as much as experience."

Gozran 13/safe-house
He looks at Rev calmly, "I don't hold what people did before I met them against them. Just because someone has stolen or murdered doesn't mean they need to in the future." He shrugs, "I know that Shanwen Shanwen died when you all saved me, but that wasn't murder. Choosing to fight someone who is doing evil and killing them is not the same as murder either."

Gozran 19/post-work
She shakes her head back, looking embarrassed, "No. I mean I'm sure it is a lovely color and it would fit." She pulls out the card, showing it to him, Cook said that you want me to wear this tomorrow evening, but I can't because Melilot asked if I would go to the mayor's with her to help with vault break-in."[/b]

"I am sorry, Rev." Her voice honestly sorry.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:
"True." Azhar responds, "at this point at least, I wouldn't." He considers Rev's words, "Yes. I do. Doesn't mean I wouldn't still wonder what my big brother was doing from time to time." he returns the smile. "Get some rest. You don't have to be awake to think of her you know." he gets up to go to his own room, if Rev happens to look up, he's wearing something of a little teasing smirk.


Male Tiefling

Mana:
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 13/Fiosa

Fiosa smiles back, "Wasn't thinking so much of physical size as much as experience."

Gozran 13/safe-house
He looks at Rev calmly, "I don't hold what people did before I met them against them. Just because someone has stolen or murdered doesn't mean they need to in the future." He shrugs, "I know that Shanwen Shanwen died when you all saved me, but that wasn't murder. Choosing to fight someone who is doing evil and killing them is not the same as murder either."

Gozran 19/post-work
She shakes her head back, looking embarrassed, "No. I mean I'm sure it is a lovely color and it would fit." She pulls out the card, showing it to him, Cook said that you want me to wear this tomorrow evening, but I can't because Melilot asked if I would go to the mayor's with her to help with vault break-in."[/b]

"I am sorry, Rev." Her voice honestly sorry.

Fiosa - Gozran 13

"You'll never get experience if you don't go out there and take chances. Of course the down side is you're going to get hurt, but that's the chance you have to be willing to take. Janiven is wrong for not letting you get the experience you need to take on the challenges you want to face. When you isolate the people you care about to protect them, that is the surest way to get them hurt. The best thing you can do is help them prepare, and then be there to help pick up the pieces when it all goes south." Rev tells her.

Arael
It's like explaining to a blind man what color his eyes are. "Arael, you hired a group of adventurers to do your dirty work for you. To help save your city. You can sugar coat it all you like, but when it comes down to it, you hired murdering thieves. And we are going to continue to be murdering thieves throughout this entire conspiracy of yours."

Fiosa

"So she got you a dress that you're going to wear instead?" He asks softly, his tone somewhat amused.


Male Tiefling

Azhar:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"True." Azhar responds, "at this point at least, I wouldn't." He considers Rev's words, "Yes. I do. Doesn't mean I wouldn't still wonder what my big brother was doing from time to time." he returns the smile. "Get some rest. You don't have to be awake to think of her you know." he gets up to go to his own room, if Rev happens to look up, he's wearing something of a little teasing smirk.

Rev shakes his head. "Sleeping is even worse. You don't even want to know my dreams." He says to his departing brother.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:
Azhar pauses at the threshold of his room, glances back momentarily. "You're probably right brother." He doesn't expound on it, just disappears into the recesses of his personal lair.


Gozran 16 - early morning

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Okay," Gravlax says, "and measurements?"

23 17 24 she replies. why


Cassian:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
Her surprised scream as he repositions her turns into a moan as he sinks into her. Her brown eyes go wider as her legs go higher, her whimpers and cries of pleasure growing more desperate. She is writhing under him by the time she is folding into the deepest angle, back arched, hands clutching the sheets.

For a moment after he pulls out there is silence, a shock that the intese pleasure has stopped, and then a soft cry of dismay when her body realizes he was stopped. She blinks twice, obviously having been beyond the point of thought, slowly processing his words. Then, shaking with the effort, she rolls over and pushes up to her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at him. She spreads her legs, blushing as she thinks about how that must expose her, "cassian?"

Gozran 14/Calseinica
She nods at the clothing request, her smile lighting up her face at his promise of ravishment. Quietly, "I think I can do that." A pause, a blush, "Will I not ummm see you until then?"

Gozran 14/Janiven
She stays absolutely still when the blade is touching her skin, shivering when his lips replace the steel. She sinks to her knees in front of him, a smile on her lips. Although she only slowly unlaces his pants, her mouth is on him as she does so, teasing each part as she exposes it.

As hard as he is, as much as she wants him, she does a slow tease which continues even after she has him fully out. Her mouth sinking down on him, her tongue finding the sensitive points that make him feel it through his whole body. Then, only when he is finally close, does she pulls off enough to speak. Her green eyes looking up his body, her hand going to his bladeless one, moving it to her head, "F&~@ my mouth." Three words, then she takes him fully, his to use.

Gozran 16/Thesing
It takes the trio a bit of time to get beyond the lecherous dottari that greeted them, but eventually they do, once Janiven diverts attention drawing off the lawmen who worried them.

The old man looks at Cassian for a long time, before motioning the siblings to follow him into a quiet backroom. Only then does he speak in a worn voice, cracked with age, "Does this man have a name, son?"


Rev:
Gozran 13/Fiosa
Fiosa smiles, "Well, she hasn't made that objection once since you and Azhar joined. And except for those of us that went blind, we have gotten a little stronger, more organized."

Arael
Arael looks at Rev, "Is there a reason you try to make yourself out to be a worse person than you are?"

Fiosa
She turns a bright pink, "You sent the dress as a present knowing that Meli was going to ask me to go?" Sounding hugely embarrassed that she misunderstood.


Fiosa:
always a danger for the properly sized Melilot says.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
23 17 24 she replies. why

Gravlax blinks. "I meant 'Do you need any measurements from me?' But I can see that I was unclear."


ah

She considers.

how long is it she asks.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
how long is it she asks.

"The sword is about three feet long," Gravlax says. "But weighted beautifully." He holds up his left hand. "My hand is about this large."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 14/snake hunt

Gravlax accepts the help through the window, wishing again that he could see in the dark.

Round 1:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Gravlax's intent is to kill snakes. If he can see well enough to do so.

Here is a to-hit roll, should there be snakes to (flank and) kill: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Damage roll, should it apply: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 plus if applicable 1d6 ⇒ 3 precision


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13/leaving the safehouse

"I think the sound of that," Gravlax admits. "Ready, Steady, Go!"

He takes off running.

Gozran 14/post-shopping

"No one should ever have to," Gravlax agrees. "But it's okay if one chooses to. Truly."

Gravlax waits a moment, then continues. "You will have to let me know where his shop is." Gravlax rips a chunk off the loaf, and chews it, looking out the window.

A bit later in the week, at some indeterminate time when Gravlax and Mathalen are alone.

"Do hold me to it," Gravlax smiles.

And now I have enough to move them into Gozran 20.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
He guides himself with one hand, her hips with the other, impaling her inch by aching inch. "Calseinica," he breathes.

He was slow before. He was tender. But he is ready now, and he will not be denied. With deep, brutal thrusts, he takes her, pulling her hips back to push himself ever deeper into her shivering body. Finally, when he can fight off bliss no longer, he goes deeper than ever before, losing himself within her.

Gozran 14/Calseinica
"I could be persuaded to come over tomorrow night, if I knew something was waiting for me," he teases.

Gozran 14/Janiven
With a chunk, he sticks the dagger into her headboard, taking handfuls of her curly hair. Forcefully, he moves her along his length, pushing into her throat, and then holding himself there, just a few seconds longer than his comfortable, before withdrawing. He is utterly dominant, using her as she asked, caring nothing but for his own pleasure. In this moment, she belongs to him more thoroughly than ever before. Soon, the pace quickens, and he slides over her tongue more and more rapidly until the final moment when he comes, mid-stroke, across her lips and tongue and throat.

Gozran 16/Thesing
Cassian lowers his voice to a murmur. "Thesing. He's an actor."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 20, Westcrown

Antonio arrives by covered carriage. He is dressed as Tybain Obeisan, Paladin of Aroden, and wears a lily of the valley on his tabard, as he did during the performance. His sword hangs at his side, and he helps his companion out of the carriage.

His companion is wearing a refined red and black dress, her features elegant, cheekbones high. Her heels give her a good inch or two on Antonio, but he does not seem to mind.

Perception DC 22:

Gravlax's "Antonio" disguise is getting better. His companion is Mathalen. The dress is the same dress that she wore to the opera.

"Good evening, everyone."


Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 16 - early morning

Melilot Took wrote:
how long is it she asks.
"The sword is about three feet long," Gravlax says. "But weighted beautifully." He holds up his left hand. "My hand is about this large."

average length she mutters as she jots down notes. heavy shaft

favors left hand

avoids double entendre


Male Tiefling

Mana:
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 13/Fiosa

Fiosa smiles, "Well, she hasn't made that objection once since you and Azhar joined. And except for those of us that went blind, we have gotten a little stronger, more organized."

Arael
Arael looks at Rev, "Is there a reason you try to make yourself out to be a worse person than you are?"

Fiosa
She turns a bright pink, "You sent the dress as a present knowing that Meli was going to ask me to go?" Sounding hugely embarrassed that she misunderstood.

Fiosa Gozran 13

"Oh I don't know Fi... the blind girl seems to be able to hold her own just fine." He tells her honestly, but with a little amusement.

Arael
"Is there a reason you delude yourself into thinking some people are better than they are, while painting others in a worse light?" He retorts.

Fiosa dress
His smile grows at her blush. She's kind of cute when she blushes, he decides. "Well, no, I'm not a mind reader, unless I prepare the right sort of spells I suppose. But I figured she'd ask you to go. And if she didn't ask you, I was going to insist. You should be there, I think you'll have fun, ...well, if, like me, you think being in the middle of a nest of vipers is entertaining." His grin shows he thinks it will be quite the entertainment. "Also, I think you'd be a great asset."

He studies her openly, sees if he can make her blush again. "There's a slit in the dress that should let you move easily, so if you're returning it thinking it's impractical, you should really put it on first. You can model it inside the apartment. I do enjoy watching a beautiful half naked woman parade herself in front of me." His tone is only teasing a little. After all, she's quite stunning, even if she's half his size, and he appreciates beauty. Sadly, in addition to what might be difficulties because of the size difference (which are probably not that hard to overcome with a little patience), he respects her too much to seduce her. After all, she doesn't come across as a one night stand kind of girl, and he likes her too much to lead her on and then break her heart.


Melilot:
She smiles, shrugs, "He catches himself and stops when he realizes what he is doing." Looks at Melilot, "Thank you for wanting me to go with you to the mayor's." She grins widely, "Anything I should be prepared for?"

Gravlax:
Gozran 13/Leaving the safehouse
She bolts as well.

(Since the speeds of the participants are equal, success will be determined by a percentile roll. A K:local roll can increase your percentile roll by an amount equal to the K:local roll.)
Mathalen: 1d100 ⇒ 29 + 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (max 10)

Gozran 14/post-shopping
She walks up behind him, arms wrapping around him for a moment, "Thank you for wanting to."


Cassian:
Gozran 13/Calseinica
The release that she was so close to when he stopped before, builds back quickly, sending her into oblivion as his thrusts turn deeper. When he comes, she collapses under his weight against the bed, her skin beaded with moisture, her body shaking with aftershocks of pleasure. Mumbled into the sheet, "That's a good position too."

Gozran 14/Calseinica
She smiles, blushes, but then "I can promise that there will be something wet and delicious just for you."

Gozran 14/Janiven
She lets him use her, taking pleasure from it despite his lack of care, pulling against his hands only when he loses himself, taking him deeper, her throat working to milk him.

And then, when he is done, she licks off him, cleaning him thoroughly before settling down at his feet, breathing heavily.

Gozran 16/Thesing
The old man raises an eyebrow, "Thesing Umbero Ulvauno?" His eyes concerned, "And who was Ulvauno looking to injure?" Even more quietly, voice pitched to not carry, "And son, is there a reason Ulvauno thought you may be interested in this type of work?"


Rev:
Gozran 13/Fiosa
She smiles up at him, "Just not quite as much as the tielfling or the aasimar."

Arael
"Is there a reason that you choose to see people as worse than they are?" He takes a breath, thinking, "You are a follower of Pharasma, right?"

Fiosa dress
She grins up at him, then looks at the box, "Thank you, Rev." She shrugs the embarrassment still evident on her cheeks, "I thought you were just humoring me, but I'm very happy to help you, all of you."

Rev wrote:
"There's a slit in the dress that should let you move easily, so if you're returning it thinking it's impractical, you should really put it on first. You can model it inside the apartment. I do enjoy watching a beautiful half naked woman parade herself in front of me."

She goes a deeper shade, "umm... thank you. If you have a room I can change in, you can tell me if it fits properly." A smile, "If that would be alright?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 16 - early morning

"If the double entendre is part of the price, I will gladly pay," Gravlax says. "Do you want that now, or when you've finished?"


Male Tiefling

Mana:
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 13/Fiosa

She smiles up at him, "Just not quite as much as the tielfling or the aasimar."

Arael
"Is there a reason that you choose to see people as worse than they are?" He takes a breath, thinking, "You are a follower of Pharasma, right?"

Fiosa dress
She grins up at him, then looks at the box, "Thank you, Rev." She shrugs the embarrassment still evident on her cheeks, "I thought you were just humoring me, but I'm very happy to help you, all of you."
Rev wrote:

"There's a slit in the dress that should let you move easily, so if you're returning it thinking it's impractical, you should really put it on first. You can model it inside the apartment. I do enjoy watching a beautiful half naked woman parade herself in front of me."

She goes a deeper shade, "umm... thank you. If you have a room I can change in, you can tell me if it fits properly." A smile, "If that would be alright?"

Fiosa 13th

"There will be a time when what you can do will be significantly more important and useful than what the rest of us are capable of. You'll see."

Areal
"I generally see people exactly as they are." He answers. A moment later, "Yes." Not that he would quite consider it following. But what use was arguing with Arael when he wouldn't understand anyway.

Fiosa dress
"I don't generally humor people." He says quietly.
"I have a room." He grins rakishly. Unlocks and opens the door, his arm sweeps across the space, "my lady," indicating where she can go to change (she has her choice of the bathroom, or Rev's room). "Would you like me to make coffee?" He asks... "Or would you prefer a cold drink?"

2,801 to 2,850 of 9,364 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.