Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


2,601 to 2,650 of 9,364 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six
Ilsandra looks at the large martial wizard, something bordering on affection in her tone, "Strange old wizard, loyal and dear heart."

She turns back to Larazod, speaking almost conversationally, patting his arm, "He’ll join us in the marriage bed and one last night of bliss will be his for the taking!"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

Tybain backs slowly away from Dentris, still amused.


Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"A lovely sentiment, my princess of Hell, disturbing though it may be."
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Dentris leers lustily over at the beautiful erinyes perfect curves, "Ha! Restore my youth and virility and the bliss of that night wouldst truly be thine!"


Gravlax:
Earlier
Made it to the bed wrote:
He complies with her request. Enthusiastically.

Much later, in the dark, quietly, tucked in close, "still pretty paladin-like"

Gozran 13
Mathalen stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; Gravlax percep 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 10 = 7
He wakes to a soft touch gloved in a calloused hand and the smell of citrus. "Good morning." Mathalen, sitting softly ontop the bed, her thigh pressed along the warmth of his body. Her blanket, bag, already packed, near the door.


Rev:
Gozran 5 Morning/Ailyn
She finishes pulling on her pants, takes the potions, and after seeing what they are, she smiles at Rev. A wide, bright smile. Leans over to brush a kiss on his lips. "Just in case." Her grin turns cocky, "Odds are you'll be in more danger than me though."

She moves back over to her things, pulls on her shirt, then light leather armor. Before she leaves, "Have fun. Be safe."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

Tybain backs slowly away from Dentris, still amused.

The action does not go unnoticed, a corner of his upper lip lifts in something of a snarl, baring his teeth, although there is also perhaps something of an amused twinkle in the old man's eye.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Earlier

"Need more practice, then," a sleepy smile in his voice as he drowses off.

Gozran 13

He stretches, but not so much as to break contact with her. "Off early?" A question with an obvious answer, but he is slow to wake this morning.


Male Tiefling

Cassian:
Cassian Merro wrote:
"I'd need to give him a reason as to why I'm begging off the job. Assuming it's something he wants to believe, he'll swallow it. As to what that something is, I don't know yet."

Rev nods. "Well, he is an actor, maybe you can appeal to his ego somehow?" Looks at Cassian appraisingly, "Could we use his obsession with Calseinica somehow? Think she'd be interested in getting in on this?" He asks.


Male Tiefling

Mana 1:
for after Ry posts... Rev's next line...
"I’m honored."


Male Tiefling

Mana 2:
and the lines after that...
"Face of hazy dream-like bliss, kiss like fire. I burn for you, princess. Cling to me, dig your talons into my chest and touch my heart with white-hot caress."

sense motive for the cast or Azhar - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 bluff

His acting is flawless, but anyone who knows Rev can see that he is acting. Calsienica is certainly stunning, but he has his heart set on someone else.


Male Tiefling

Mana 3:
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 5 Morning/Ailyn

She finishes pulling on her pants, takes the potions, and after seeing what they are, she smiles at Rev. A wide, bright smile. Leans over to brush a kiss on his lips. "Just in case." Her grin turns cocky, "Odds are you'll be in more danger than me though."

She moves back over to her things, pulls on her shirt, then light leather armor. Before she leaves, "Have fun. Be safe."

He watches her as she gets dressed. Meets her kiss. His own expression mirrors hers. Taps the scar over his heart. "I think I'm set." Faith in his Goddess absolute.

He gets up before she leaves. Approaches her, fingers lightly touching her face as she tells him to have fun and be safe. He smiles at her, affection in his gaze. "You too." His hand drops back down.


Gravlax:
Gozran 13
The tips of her ears darken, "Was off... Down the block when I remembered two things." Her hand skims over the skin of his arm, "Found some breakfast, came back."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13

He smiles at her, and reaches for her hand to clasp. "Mustn't keep the day waiting," he says. "What did you remember?"


Gravlax:
Gozran 13

Her fingers tickle along his palm for a moment before he clasps her hand. "Remembered that I was working backstage at the theater today." Her black eyes move slowly up to his face. "And that I had something of yours I needed to give back."


Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

In response to Drovalid's amazing lines.

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"I’m honored."

Thesing looks down from his slight platform at the small torturer and the dark tiefling, his voice acid sarcasm, "How touching." His smile breaking into something even a touch more bitter, "These sentiments of yours are nothing but dreamy clouds, soon to be shred by Asmodeus’s blasting winds." With that Thesing exits stage left is a majestic swish of crimson and black judges robes. Thesing perform 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13.

Melilot/DC 15 Perception:
And once backstage he quickly moves himself to the closed door safety of the green room.
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Face of hazy dream-like bliss, kiss like fire. I burn for you, princess. Cling to me, dig your talons into my chest and touch my heart with white-hot caress."

Azhar/DC 19 Sense Motive:
His acting is flawless, but anyone who knows Rev can see that he is acting. Calsienica is certainly stunning, but he has his heart set on someone else.

Her arms clinging to her dark lover, "I am yours for one thousand blissful years. Drink my sizzling blood from my wrist," A pause a beat, a sizzling look of passion, "or anywhere else you like."

She looks to stage right, where the colors have been growing redder, hotter, "Let us seal this sinful compact and consummate our love in the heat of battle." The clanking grows louder, more foreboding. The doors of the cages offstage start to pull up inch by inch.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13

He looks into her eyes, and shakes his head. "Keep it, please." He squeezes her hand, gently. "For now, at least."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

Tybain edges uneasily away from Larazod and Ilsandra, clearly worried that they will start immediately with the consummating.

P: Oratory 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

He walks toward Dentris as though to put his arm around Dentris -- and stops. Very carefully lowers his arm to his side.

"Dentris, you old cur, dog curled by your master’s feet. I can’t call you friend, but a truer servant I’ve never known. Loyalty is the mark of greatness. Know that my sword is yours even as your spells bend to Larazod’s cause. We stand as one, and we always shall."

Tybain pulls his sword, and stands by Dentris' side.


Ilsandra smiles hungrily over at the small torturer, "Great Tormentor, Drovalid Vorclune, let it be said a person who can bear the vicious ministrations they renders upon their foes is great indeed." She looks back at Larazod for a moment, her arms tightening about him before looking back, "Though I am pledged to this young half-breed, know your courage sends shudders through my loins." There may be some gyration. Calseinica perform 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14, 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28.

Drovalid's incredible witty couplet.

Just as Drovalid finishes speaking, the cages open fully, revealing to those on stage (but not yet the audience) the monsters within. Two large bony, winged devil glare back at those on stage with red light glowing from what look to be empty sockets.
The following are one roll:

K:religion DC 18:
Those are skeletons of trolls - not bone devils. You want to use bludgeoning weapons. They do have wickedly sharp claws and huge teeth, though.
K:religion DC 23:
They are also mindless and immune to cold damage.

There is a palpable burst of power from the cleric backstage and the bone devils move past the priest onto stage claws flexing, evil menace thick in the air.


Act Five: Birthing Trial Combat Pre-Combat
.
.
.
.
.
██████████████
█............█
█............█
█...........█
█....███████
█...A█.D..█
█....█.T.█
█....║..█.
█N.F.█.█...
██═████....
█..▒.....M..
█..▒....G...
█..▒...A....
█..▒......L..
█..C.......R.
█..H.........
█..▒.........
█..▒.....BB..
█..▒.BB..BB.
█..▒.BB.....
██═████....
█......█...
█....P..█.
█........█
█.........█
█..........█
█...........█
█...........█
█████████████

B = Bone Devils (large - 4 squares each)

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (20-ft up on catwalk)
G = Gravlax
M = Melilot
R = Rev

L = Calseinica
T = Thesing (in green room with closed door)
D = Delour (in green room with closed door)
P = Priest of Asmodeus
H = Millech (20-ft up on catwalk)

N = Mathalen
Y = Amaya
F = Fiosa


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

K: religion roll:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round 1:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Tybain moves toward the "bone devil" closest to Calseinica, and attacks. He will flank it if he can.

He attacks the monstrosity with his white-washed sword. "Fell beast, Aroden's chosen will make quick work of you."

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage (alas, not bludgeoning) 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 plus if applicable 1d6 ⇒ 5 precision


NPC Round 1:
Calseinica init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
bones 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

C: Step out of reach of monster - fire bow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12, 1d8 - 6 ⇒ (1) - 6 = -5

bones attack Rev, bite only if need move more than 5-ft
1 - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24, 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19, 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14, 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
2 - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21, 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24, 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23, 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

priest - nada

minions - holding


Gravlax:
There is a quiet stillness as her deeply black eyes look back into his. She swallows, once, her hand pressed close to his. There is a hope for a moment, in the set of her shoulder, in the pressure of her hand in his. Softly, with a shade of darkness so common in Westcrown, "That... that would be a bad idea, Gravlax."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13, the morning of the performance

Quietly, not letting go, "Then it would not be my first."

He shifts slightly, under the blankets. His focus is entirely on her. His dark eyes looking into hers, her hand still clasped in his.

"I expect it will be chaotic tonight, afterwards. There might not be time to seek a safe place."

His body starts to tense.

"For tonight, then? And tomorrow takes care of itself."


Gravlax:
Gozran 13, the morning of the performance

She shifts, moving slightly more into the bed, her body turning more towards his, her free hand skimming over his body, trying to counter the tension in him.

She nods, "Tonight, after the play, we'll come back here." She smiles, teasing him, "If you don't get yourself hurt." Leaning forward, well within reach, "I promised."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13, the morning of the performance

He relaxes, lets go of her hand so that he can sit up. "And if we are somehow separated...."

...and what she is saying, teasing, not saying, hits him. "Oh. Oh. Er. Yes. Quite."

He flushes, base of neck to tips of ears. It shows quite well in the morning light.

"You will not offend me by leaving my key behind ..." And here he leans forward to plant a kiss on whatever part of her body is most convenient for kissing "...tomorrow."


Gravlax:
Gozran 13, the morning of the performance
She grins as his skin darkens, a smile that dims as he speaks, catching her in the juxtaposition of two very different tensions as he kisses her.

Looking down, voice quiet, something just a little hurt under the calm words, "okay. Leave your key tomorrow."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13, the morning of the performance

He closes his eyes and starts to rub his temple with his hand, but then thinks better of it, and opens his eyes. Sighs.

"Can we start the morning over? I don't want you to leave the key. What I want is for you to keep the key and come over as you like."

Gravlax slumps a bit. Looks her in the eye again. "But I'm not your boss and I'm not your mom. I'm just this guy who likes you. I will not tell you what to do, and I'll understand if you need not to feel anchored."

A small wry smile. Very small, but it reaches his eyes. A shrug without moving. "I'll try to understand. I won't be offended. Did that make sense? Even a little?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six

Tybain edges uneasily away from Larazod and Ilsandra, clearly worried that they will start immediately with the consummating.

P: Oratory 1d20+14

He walks toward Dentris as though to put his arm around Dentris -- and stops. Very carefully lowers his arm to his side.

"Dentris, you old cur, dog curled by your master’s feet. I can’t call you friend, but a truer servant I’ve never known. Loyalty is the mark of greatness. Know that my sword is yours even as your spells bend to Larazod’s cause. We stand as one, and we always shall."

Tybain pulls his sword, and stands by Dentris' side.

Dentris eyes are narrowed, but a smile plays around his old lips. "So be it then, Knight. As you say it, so shall it be. My power and blade stand ready." and with that, Dentris pulls his mighty Jovar from the scabbard across his back, and stands relaxed, but ready by the Arodenite's side.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Perform Sing: 1d20 + 7 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 8 = 32

dice:
Know: Religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Round1:

AC:18
hp: 40-6=34 (Con reduction included)
Fort:4 ref:5 will:2 (Con reduction included)

initiative: initiative: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 9 +1 Firebrand, +2 FT:Terrain, +1 from Amaya? not included

move to cleave, flank, and/or charge if possible. no charging or flanking bonuses included below

to hit: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 2 = 23 Power Attack
dam: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 6 = 16 Power Attack inc.

other:
Cleave (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 = 15 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 6 = 16 Power Attack inc.
-2 AC if Cleaving

Cleaving Finish (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 6 = 13 Power Attack inc.

AOO if appropriate:
to hit: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 = 8 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 6 = 17 Power Attack inc.


Male Tiefling

Combat and Rolls:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Knowledge religion, DC 18 and 23

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Initiative
Rev steps toward the closest of the hulking beasts, taking a five foot step with his back presented dramatically to the audience so they don't see him channeling, arrogantly assuming that the bone monster will come to him the rest of the way. A brush of his hand is all that it takes.

Touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 To hit.
Cure Moderate: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14 Positive Energy

Notes:
AC 17 (+6 Armor, + 1 Dex)
Current HP: 28 (Temp at 28 due to 8 Constitution. Original HP: 32)
Resist cold, electric, fire 5

do i need to roll acting again?
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Rev whispers (provided he can do so without the audience overhearing) to his fellow actors, once his back is to the audience,

Actors! not Thesing:
"Those would be animated troll skeletons... not bone devils. The usual stuff works, bashing with bludgeoning weapons, positive energy, oh and stay away from the claws and the teeth in case that's not painfully obvious."


Sorry I've been incommunicado, everyone, I'll try to make sure I keep up with combat so as not to cause delay.


Combat Round 1:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Attack with Halfling Sling Staff: Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim. Use 5' step if necessary to get within 30' to use Point Blank Shot (included below).

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 bludgeoning

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 bludgeoning

Confirmation of Critical on second shot: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Additional Damage if crit is confirmed: 2d6 + 20 ⇒ (5, 5) + 20 = 30
For a total damage of: 42

Text: Melilot apparently decides to stop playing around.

Perform Act: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 1:
Cassian quickly slices a sandbag free and drops it on one of the skeletons.
Stealth 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
CMB 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Rev:
Rev wrote:
Rev nods. "Well, he is an actor, maybe you can appeal to his ego somehow?" Looks at Cassian appraisingly, "Could we use his obsession with Calseinica somehow? Think she'd be interested in getting in on this?" He asks.

Cassian considers, eventually shaking his head. "Though she's not fond of the man, I don't know how interested she would be in ruining him. And there's the fact that she finds him physically repugnant, which would prevent any sort of seductive element."


Gravlax:
Gozran 13, the morning of the performance
Her smile is slight, but full of newly energized wicked humor. She leans forward, finding his lips for a long moment. As she pulls away just a bit, "Good morning."

Straightens, "Didn't think you were telling me what to do... just what you wanted." Her head ducks just a little, a small flush of color, "Glad you clarified."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Gozran 13, the morning of the performance

"Mmm," he says. "Good morning."

"I'm also glad I clarified." He straightens, and starts to get out of bed. "I suppose I should get moving. Time--" A grin at her. Pure playing. "--and apparently Mathalen -- waits for no man."

The grins grows. "Nor should she."


Act Six: Trial by Love and Combat Round 1
One of the bony creatures shambles a bit closer Larazod, lashing out with claw and tooth, the bone breaking through the metal of Larazod's breastplate. The other creature, also fixated on the dark tiefling, moves up and bites, another gush of blood washing the stage. (Rev takes 28 hit points.) There is a small bloodthirsty cry from the audience at the sight of the gore.

Above, barely staying hidden from the audience, Cassian cuts down a sandbag over one of the creatures, the heavy bludgeoning canvas bag slamming through the bones of the creature. (The bones take 1d8 ⇒ 1 damage.)

Gravlax:
Acrobatic check to avoid AoO 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15; Bone bite AoO 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 miss
Tybain moves toward the "bone devil" closest to Calseinica, carefully dodging its teeth, and attacks the monstrosity with his white-washed sword. "Fell beast, Aroden's chosen will make quick work of you." His blow lands true, solid, but does remarkably little damage to the creature.

Melilot apparently decides to stop playing around. Two bullets fly over the heads of the actors, slamming in the bones on the far side of the stage. The first shot breaks some ribs. The second stone pulverizes the bone to dust, and the remaining pieces fall to the stage, unmoving. A cheer from a different section of the theater, the part in which hope that Larazod and his allies survive has been kindled.

Azhar moves past the beast heedless of the sharp teeth and talons. His sword breaks bones as slashes into the creature.

Rev steps toward the closest of the hulking beasts, taking a five foot step with his back presented dramatically to the audience, arrogantly correct that the bone monster would come to him. A brush of his hand is all that it takes. (Bone Will save DC 14 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10) The skeleton blackens, then flakes away into dust.

There is a pause, a moment before the crew realizes that the scene is over before the curtain closes. Then a minute more while Delour is rushed onto stage to sing her final interlude. Delour perform 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14.

Meanwhile, looking mostly bored, the priest settles his robes about him and moves to one of the doors that leads to the front of house.


Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Break
While many of the terrified stage crew crawls down from the rafters to clean the bones and sand off the stage, Fiosa looks quickly across the stage, sees the priest is gone, and channels her little heart out. (Rev and anyone else damage heals 1d6 ⇒ 6 hit points.)

Amaya just offers Rev the wand of cure light wounds.

Calseinica walks off stage and leans against a wall, breathing.

Cassian/Sense Motive DC 20:
With trembling knees and white knuckles although she seems to be getting herself in order.

Mathalen shrugs in sympathy at Rev, but grins at Gravlax.

Gravlax/DC 15 Perception:
"Much better on the not getting yourself hurt."


Gravlax:
She smiles back, one hand skimming over his bare torso. "Maybe not."

She shifts slightly, pulling him back into bed a consideration in her eyes, "But that doesn't mean I'm not tempted."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Combat/Break

Dentris old, but still mighty lungs let out a triumphant roar, nothing articulate, but a significant outburst all the same.

As the curtains lower, Azhar shakes his head, apparently significantly disappointed at how quickly their opponents went down to dust.

"Nice shootin', Tex." he murmurs to Mel as he passes her on his way to find Amaya. He means it, she powdered one on her own.

Amaya/ dc15 Perception:
"See? No wounds this time." so why does he sound slightly chagrined?


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

The same temptation flares through him in a dozen little physiological signs. "Tempted is good," he says.

"So," he pauses, hand on hip, three-quarters profile. "Should I put on the paladin pants already, or wait a little while?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Break

Antonio nods to Mathalen, and speaks quietly.

Mathalen / DC 15 Perception:
"Proper motivation," he says, stage makeup completely obscuring any change in his skin coloration.

"Almost there, everyone," Antonio says to everybody in general, and nobody in particular.

He rolls his head from side to side, stretching the muscles in his neck.

"Rather looking forward to seeing Haanderthan dragged off by Asmodeus."


Act Six: Trial by Love and Combat Round 1

chavamana wrote:

There is a pause, a moment before the crew realizes that the scene is over before the curtain closes. Then a minute more while Delour is rushed onto stage to sing her final interlude.

Meanwhile, looking mostly bored, the priest settles his robes about him and moves to one of the doors that leads to the front of house.

And Rev falls over, bleeding out from his wounds, dying.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

Act Six: Trial by Love and Combat Round 1

And Rev falls over, bleeding out from his wounds, dying.

Dentris drops to his knees, taking his masters head in his arms, turns to look up at the crusader, "Tybain! Paladin. Larazod is feld. Heal him!." if needed, Dentris has clw potions on his person.

He removes Larazod's breast plate and looks over his wounds.
Heal check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Seven

When the curtain opens again, the stage holds the same tribunal room which opened the Six Trials. Thesing behind his obsidian tribunal bench. His words angry clipped. "The final trial is at hand. Your souls shall be quenched at long last."

Now there is a trace of worry in the pompous tones.


Male Tiefling
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:

Act Six: Trial by Love and Combat Round 1

And Rev falls over, bleeding out from his wounds, dying.

Dentris drops to his knees, taking his masters head in his arms, turns to look up at the crusader, "Tybain! Paladin. Larazod is feld. Heal him!." if needed, Dentris has clw potions on his person.

He removes Larazod's breast plate and looks over his wounds.
Heal check: 1d20+5

Rev stabilize roll: 1d20 ⇒ 17 not counting any negatives from 8 constitution instead of normal 10.


Gravlax:
Her hand goes to his, then moves up, resting below his ribs. "You don't need the moral protection of paladin pants against me?" Still smiling, "Do you?"


Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Break

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:
And Rev falls over, bleeding out from his wounds, dying.

Dentris drops to his knees, taking his masters head in his arms, turns to look up at the crusader, "Tybain! Paladin. Larazod is feld. Heal him!." if needed, Dentris has clw potions on his person.He removes Larazod's breast plate and looks over his wounds.

Heal check: 1d20+5
Rev stabilize roll: 1d20 not counting any negatives from 8 constitution instead of normal 10.

Rev was healed 6 hit points withing 6 seconds of the curtain closing. And is awake at positive 5 hit points.


Male Tiefling
chavamana wrote:

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Break

[ooc]Rev was healed 6 hit points withing 6 seconds of the curtain closing. And is awake at positive 5 hit points.

Yeii!

Rev gets up stiffly, takes the wand that is offered to him with a small smile for the woman who hands it to him. Or maybe a grimace. It's hard to tell.

Once he manages to make his way back stage, he complains to himself, or maybe his brother if he is nearby "Almost dying never gets any funner." Shakes his head and heads to the green room.

Is there anyone else in the Green Room? If it is empty or occupied by friendlies
Once he is there, he uses the wand twice.
Rev is down 23 Hit Points out of 28 total
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Rev will also use a cure light wounds spell on himself.
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Tiefling

Cassian:
Cassian Merro wrote:
Cassian considers, eventually shaking his head. "Though she's not fond of the man, I don't know how interested she would be in ruining him. And there's the fact that she finds him physically repugnant, which would prevent any sort of seductive element."

"Ah well. It was worth a thought. Well, I better get back down there. I'll let you know if I think of anything useful." He waits for a moment, to see if Cassian has anything more to add before going back down to get ready to go on stage again.


Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:

Gozran 13, Nightshade Theater: Six Trials / Act Six Combat/Break

"Nice shootin', Tex." he murmurs to Mel as he passes her on his way to find Amaya. He means it, she powdered one on her own.

"Bludgeoning weapon," she replies in an offhand manner.

But she seems pleased by the comment.

2,601 to 2,650 of 9,364 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.