Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


151 to 200 of 9,364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Back at the blockage-no-more, Morosino looks at the three remaining adults. "Where did everyone go?" his voice tremulous.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
chavamana wrote:
Back at the blockage-no-more, Morosino looks at the three remaining adults. "Where did everyone go?" his voice tremulous.

"They went to check out the noise," Gravlax says quietly, putting his finger to his lips.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar chuckles, "Don't worry little one. We're here to take care of you. I'm sure they'll let us know if they need anything. Shall we continue on?" He listens for a few seconds before rising to his feet and making sure his gear is in place.

Gravlax wrote:
"They went to check out the noise," Gravlax says quietly, putting his finger to his lips.

"ooor not" he continues. "How far away?" he says looking questioningly at the "low-ranking functionary".


Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"They went to check out the noise," Gravlax says quietly, putting his finger to his lips.

The kid's eyes go wide, his lips going pale with pressure as he keeps his mouth very, very closed.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"ooor not" he continues. "How far away?" he says looking questioningly at the "low-ranking functionary".

Gravlax shrugs. "It's dark," he says.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar sighs as he settles back down, "Which way?" He takes out his jovar from over his right shoulder, inspects the edge before returning it to its scabbard.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax indicates the direction that the noise came from: the direction that the group came from.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar nods, "I don't hear armor so probably not Hellknights. Maybe Janiven...or something that picked up our trail on the way." he looks over at the kid, "Either way, don't worry, you're safe with us."


Male Tiefling
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar nods, "I don't hear armor so probably not Hellknights. Maybe Janiven...or something that picked up our trail on the way." he looks over at the kid, "Either way, don't worry, you're safe with us."

Azhar looks so kind and reassuring. Rev... not so much.


A short time later, or at least a short time later in actual minutes which just feels much longer as you wait in the circle of light holding back the dark, Melilot and Cassian reappear (Either singly or together.) from the dark with Janiven in tow. She nod in quick greeting to all of you, "We should still have a head start," her eyes take in the debris and the floating, dead torble bodies. She smiles, "Looks like your doing just fine without me."

Once you set off again, it isn't long until you come to the intersection of five tunnels. However, Rev's golden eyes spot the lily before you leave your current tunnel and moments later Cassian is able to confirm the mark. Another series of tunnels, most of them headed up slightly, the junk in the channel flowing back the way you came, and another four-way junction. At almost the same moment Cassian and Gravalax spot the flower. The next section of tunnel seems smaller and older than the many of the tunnels that the group has passed through.

Ahead, those with darkvision see a large room, and everyone can hear what sound like an argument in a low, guttural, yet excited tongue. "I irbaħ!" The gleeful celebration is cut off by an angry tone, "LE! Meta l-ispettaklu tikek tnejn huwa għajnejn serp. Li jfisser serp ġejjin u jieklu inti. I irbaħ!"

Goblin:
I win!

NO! When the two dots show is snake eyes. Which means snake come and eat you. I win!


chavamana wrote:
A short time later, or at least a short time later in actual minutes which just feels much longer as you wait in the circle of light holding back the dark, Melilot and Cassian reappear (Either singly or together.) from the dark with Janiven in tow.

Melilot arrives a few paces behind Cassian and Janiven.

chavamana wrote:
Ahead, those with darkvision see a large room, and everyone can hear what sound like an argument in a low, guttural, yet excited tongue. "I irbaħ!" The gleeful celebration is cut off by an angry tone, "LE! Meta l-ispettaklu tikek tnejn huwa għajnejn serp. Li jfisser serp ġejjin u jieklu inti. I irbaħ!"

goblins


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar sighs, "Pickles" He pulls the jar out of his pack and holds it out for..."So who's the designated diplomat?" He looks around inquiringly, eyes resting longest on and arriving back to Gravlax, who seems to look the part.
Holding the jar in his left hand, his right unsheathes the blade at his back, reverses it so it stands point down in front of him.


Male Tiefling

Gravlax does look the part. Rev waits expectantly. It's not like he speaks goblin.


Cassian:
As Cassian gets to the corner, he spots the small blond halfling. She lets both of the larger people pass and then follows you back to the main group.

Chava:
perception 1d20 - 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 1 - 2 - 5 = 0 (-2 unfavorable, -5 distracted) less distance


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"I don't speak Goblin," Gravlax says. "But if no one else does either, I will offer the pickles of friendship."


Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"I don't speak Goblin," Gravlax says. "But if no one else does either, I will offer the pickles of friendship."

i speak goblin but am no diplomat Melilot says. i am nonetheless willing to try if the rest of you wish it


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar hands her the pickle jar.


Male Tiefling
Melilot Took wrote:
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"I don't speak Goblin," Gravlax says. "But if no one else does either, I will offer the pickles of friendship."
i speak goblin but am no diplomat Melilot says. i am nonetheless willing to try if the rest of you wish it

Rev rolls his eyes and takes the jar out of Azhar's hands just before Azhar hands it to Melilot. you can translate if they don't understand me." He tells her.


Male Tiefling

Mana:
if you happen to know off the top of your head... my sheet has minuses on it for some skills. I assume this is the armor factored in on your hero systems builder. What would my stealth roll be without the minuses? Can we sit down when you get back and make a seperate section for skills if not wearing armor? Thanks!


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar's smile is perhaps broader than the situation should warrant. It's funny to him, if not anyone else.


Rev:
No problem. Rev is has mw breastplate which has an armor check penalty of -3. So when not wearing it Rev has a stealth of 3. For quick rules while I am gone you add 3 to any strength and dexterity based skills.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Melilot:
At the corner, Cassian finally spots Melilot. He shoots her a surprised and pleased grin.


Cassian:
Melilot smiles back (slightly shyly), gives a nod, and follows the other two back to the group.


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev rolls his eyes and takes the jar out of Azhar's hands just before Azhar hands it to Melilot. you can translate if they don't understand me." He tells her.

all right


Male Tiefling

Rev approaches the Goblins, but not nearly as quietly as one might think. After all, he's not even wearing armor. Subtlety is probably not his strong suit.

Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"Hey, crunchies, I have something you might want, for a price."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Rev/Chava:
stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
goblin perception 1d20 - 1 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 1 - 5 = 2 (-5 distracted) minus distance

As Rev rounds the corner, from the darkness ahead, the voices continue in heated discussion. "Inti biss jgħidu serp jiġu għaliex inti fil-griżmejn ma rebbieħ. Inti ma tista 'sejħa serp. Imma nista 'sejħa sikkina." And the reply, "Inti sejħa ME fil-griżmejn ma rebbieħ? I BISS ngħid dak dice jfisser."
goblin:
You only say snake come because you sore not winner. You no can call snake. But I can call knife.

You're calling ME a sore not winner? I ONLY say what dice mean.


Rev:
Sneaking around the corner, you see the largest intersection that the party has come to yet. Six tunnels enter a large opening and there is a raised platform surrounded by a moat of nightwater. Despite the advantage of darkvision, Rev is not able to make out which of the other five exits is marked with the lily.

On the raised platform there are three goblins, one appears to be fishing with his (1d100 ⇒ 100) back currently facing you. The other two seem to be in a heated discussion and keep pointing at their feet, or the ground by their feet.


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"Hey, crunchies, I have something you might want, for a price."

The goblin voices cut off almost immediately.

Rev:
The goblins, unaware of Rev until he spoke, turn in the direction of the dark voice, their natural darkvision picking him out easily now that they aren't distracted. Almost immediately the one fishing drops his stick and the hands of all three start towards sheathed dogslicers.

Either they feel your attempt at diplomacy has insulted their mothers, or they don't seem to understand common.


Male Tiefling

Rev, who didn't even check to see if Melilot kept up, now looks down to see if she's there. If she is, he says "alright, perhaps you can ask our lovely hosts if they wouldn't mind giving us unmolested passage, and whatever else one asks for when tramping about the sewers, in exchange for pickles? ...And... talk fast." He makes sure the pickles are visible to the goblins.


Chava/Rev:
goblins perception roll to notice the pickles 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Rev:
The goblins seem to have missed the obvious pickle ploy.

Melilot:
If you did follow Rev, please feel free to read the 'Rev' spoiler here and here.

And the one in this post.


Male Tiefling

Rev sighs, waves the pickles about. Maybe one of them will notice... or perhaps the short Blondie would pipe up.


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev, who didn't even check to see if Melilot kept up, now looks down to see if she's there. If she is, he says "alright, perhaps you can ask our lovely hosts if they wouldn't mind giving us unmolested passage, and whatever else one asks for when tramping about the sewers, in exchange for pickles? ...And... talk fast." He makes sure the pickles are visible to the goblins.

Melilot has indeed been following along.

hey nies orribbli tip kruha aħna noffrulkom bi skambju għall passaġġ u kwalunkwe ħaġa oħra wieħed jitlob għal meta dwar il-kanali tad-dranaġġ! she quickly says as loudly as she can, which isn't terribly loud.

Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Goblin:
hey horrible goblin type people we offer you pickles in exchange for unmolested passage and whatever else one asks for when tramping about the sewers


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Cassian hides. 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar follows, if only to make a show of numbers if that might help dissuade the goblins from signing their death warrant.

roll: 1d20 ⇒ 2+4diplomacy or +5 intimidate depending

...and the dice say, "no speak goblin? you FAIL. no assist for you!"


The goblin furthest away, who had been fishing in the sewer water, reacts the most visibly, his head almost ballooning as he starts to scream epithets back at the small halfling.

"xikel twal qosra, kelba, mur terda 'bajd. dak li ma inti sejħa ommi? żquq Newt ta, għajnejn ta 'toad, l toe ta' persuna 1/2"

goblin:
swear, swear, insulting term, swear, "What did you call my mother?" more insulting terms

Initiative. And Round 1 of combat :).

██*████████*███
██*████████*███
██***~~~~~~~~██
█████~......~██
█████~..P..P~**
█████~..P...~██
█aMr*~......~██
█*███~~~~~~~~██
█*█████*████*██
█*█████*████*██
█*███??????????
█c███??????????
█*███??????????
█*███??????????
█*███??????????
█*███??????????
█*███??????????
█*███??????????
█G███??????????
█K███??????????
█j███??????????

█ = wall
* = 2.5' walkway net to running sewer (counts as squeezing for non-movement purposes)
~ = 'water'
. = clear walkable ground
? = unknown

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (currently hidden, with Rygel)
G = Gravalax
M = Melilot
R = Rev (holding pickles)
K = Morosino
J = Janiven
P = goblins
*if your letter is lowercase the hex you are currently in counts as squeezing for non-movement purposes.

While squeezed in a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to AC.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Light sources are on Morosino and Janiven. Dim light from sunrods goes up to just before Azhar in passageway

Rnd 1:

initiative: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 1 = 18

Azhar moves forward when possible to attack the closest goblins and hopefully get into room so he is no longer squeezing. He does NOT attack first without provocation.

to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Power Attack inc.

other: Cleave (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Power Attack inc.
-1 AC if Cleaving


Male Tiefling
chavamana wrote:

The goblin furthest away, who had been fishing in the sewer water, reacts the most visibly, his head almost ballooning as he starts to scream epithets back at the small halfling.

"xikel twal qosra, kelba, mur terda 'bajd. dak li ma inti sejħa ommi? żquq Newt ta, għajnejn ta 'toad, l toe ta' persuna 1/2"

While squeezed in a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to AC.

Rev looks at the small blond woman, his expression likely annoyed. "What did you say to them, precisely? Ah, never mind, they're not going to be reasonable, are they?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 1:
Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Cassian draws his rapier and will move past the party, hop over the torpid sewers water, and make way for anyone following him.


Male Tiefling

Combatz:

Rev moves so he is no longer squeezing, and hopefully within touching range of one of the goblins.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
To hit (touch): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Bleeding
Bleeding Touch 1 rounds (5/day) (Sp) Melee touch attack deals 1d6 bleeding damage.


Chava:
Inititive
Janiven: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21 (+2 FT:urban)
Morosino: 1d20 ⇒ 14
goblin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Actions
Move up to bend, shoot something dead.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 (precise shot); 1d8 ⇒ 4

Move up to to provide at least dim light

move and attack, priorities: flanking, 5-ft, death from above
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 (-2 if TW possible)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 3 (SA if flank)
1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0 (TW second attack)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 6 (SA if flank)

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 (-2 if TW possible)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2; 1d6 ⇒ 2 (SA if flank)
1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 2 = 12 (TW second attack)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5; 1d6 ⇒ 4 (SA if flank)

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 (-2 if TW possible)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2; 1d6 ⇒ 3 (SA if flank)
1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 - 2 = 5 (TW second attack)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 5 (SA if flank)

fumble confirm: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
fumble percentage: 1d100 ⇒ 62


Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev looks at the small blond woman, his expression likely annoyed. "What did you say to them, precisely? Ah, never mind, they're not going to be reasonable, are they?"

offered pickles for safe passage Melilot replies. would take this as a no

Combat:
Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

She will move into shooting position (if necessary) and fire. If she need move no more than five feet to have line of sight to any target, she will use rapid shot.

The following assumes rapid shot and point blank shot. If not rapid shot, add +2 to first to hit and ignore the second. If not point blank, subtract 1 from all to hit and damage rolls.

To hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
To hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Critical confirmation for second shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Additional damage if confirmed: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 6) + 10 = 17 (for a total of 27 from the x3 critical)

Text: Melilot's expression is blank and unemotional. She fires two small pellets from her little slingshot. They don't look like they will do much damage if they hit.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round 1:

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

A reminder that Gravlax is unarmed and unarmored.

Gravlax heads toward the sound of the Goblin disturbance. He does not intend to pass the cluster of Azhar, Cassian, and Rev, but will tumble if necessary to pass through/beyond Cassian.

Ideally, though, Gravlax will stop in a lighted square. Because he doesn't see in the dark.

If needed, some Acrobatics rolls. +10 since unarmored.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

And if any projectiles come his way, he'll Deflect the first one that would have hit. Because he can. Because blood stains.


Chava:
Acrobatics to jump (if needed) check
Azhar 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 5 = 14 (-5 AC penalty)
Cassian 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Gravlax 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Melilot 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Rev 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 2:
Cassian steps up to flank Azhar's opponent and attempts to impale the creature with his rapier. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 = 5


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

round 2:

AC:19
hp: 22

Fort:4 ref:4 will:1

Azhar remains silent stepping around the goblin and levels a mighty blow.

if both still live on his turn Azhar will 5' free and attempt to hit them both with a cleaving blow.

to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Power Attack inc.

other: Cleave (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Power Attack inc.
-2 AC if Cleaving


Round 2:
Five foot step forward (which I believe puts Melilot in point blank range), same again.

Rapid, precise, point blank:

To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Miss Chance: 1d5 ⇒ 2

To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Miss Chance: 1d5 ⇒ 2

Possible fumble on first shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Text: Melilot steps forwards and tosses off two more shots. She looks vaguely like she is wondering if she left the oven on.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round 2:

Gravlax will stay between Morosino and the combat.

Because he still has no intention of getting between Melilot and targets. Or anywhere within the blood splash radius.


Male Tiefling

rinse and repeat:
do i roll again or does he keep taking bleed damage till he makes his save? if again...
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 to hit
1d6 ⇒ 6 bleeding


Chava:
Janiven: move to behind Cassian, shoot it dead.
acrobatics 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19; damage 1d8 ⇒ 3

blind goblin swing to hit, provide flank
attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 2 = 15 (-2 two-weapon fighting)
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 . no SA 20% miss chance
1d5 ⇒ 1
attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19 (-2 two-weapon fighting)
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d5 ⇒ 4

fish goblin: flank, two-attacks, fire
attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 2 = 12 (-2 two-weapon fighting)
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2; 1d6 ⇒ 2 SA
attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0 (-2 two-weapon fighting)
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 3 SA

possible crit 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 2 = 15; add 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage
possible fumble 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 2 = 9; 1d100 ⇒ 33

4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 4, 3) = 19; 1d4 ⇒ 3; 1d2 ⇒ 1


Cassian steps up to flank Azhar's opponent and attempts to impale the creature with his rapier. Moments after Cassian's rapier stabs blinded, wounded goblin, Janiven moves past Melilot's petite frame, jumps the sewage moat, and drops sunrod at her feet. A quick breath and she aims and fires an arrow that the wounded goblin, who falls at Cassian's feet.

Gravlax stays where he stands, between Morosino and the combat. Because he still has no intention of getting between Melilot and targets. Or anywhere within the blood splash radius.

Melilot steps forwards and tosses off two more shots. She looks vaguely like she is wondering if she left the oven on. Her first stone falls from the sling cup landing near her feet. The other stone clears Janiven's shoulder by inches to slam into the chest of the still standing goblin, who falls from the mighty blow.

1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 1 = 4 (DC 10, -1 negative hp); 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 2 = 14 (DC 10, -2 negative hp)

The first goblin that feel continues to bleed it's life blood out on top of the dead, headless goblin however the goblin who had been fishing seems to have stabilized, for now.

As the danger of combat ends, although you still have incapacitated enemies, Azhar spots the simple lily symbol by the northern exit. (1d5 ⇒ 2) Cassian realizes that the 'rock' the goblin was sitting on while fishing has hinges.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"Are we leaving the pickles for the survivors?" Gravlax asks.

151 to 200 of 9,364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.