Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


1,801 to 1,850 of 9,364 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Gravlax:
She looks up him, "I'd rather stay with you."

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting
Catwalks/DC 21 Perception:
A soft chuckle and a mumbled, "yep'um, that'd do."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Antonio looks up to Nonon, up to the catwalk, back to Nonon, sighs, and turns back to his script. "if I so beclaim it? Who talks like this anymore?" he mutters.


chavamana wrote:
And from the catwalks high above, a soft grumble of acknowledgement.

if you require anything of me simply let me know Melilot calls up to the catwalk.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM/flex:
Mathaln wrote:
She looks up him, "I'd rather stay with you."

Gravlax blinks for a moment, then nods. "Safest," he says. He opens the door, and after Mathalen enters, carefully unwraps the book. He looks at it for a moment. "Just beautiful," he says. "Where would you like to look through this with me? Both can sit on the bed, or one can sit at the small desk and one can stand. The floor doesn't seem right for a book of this caliber."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

Azhar wrote:
Azhar responds in kind, he returns her whisper:

There is a soft blush on her cheeks, but she cocks her head to one side thinking.

Azhar/DC 15 Perception:
"I don't know..." her voice dropping, a natural dramatic instinct, "Are you in..." her eyes dart around, "security?"

Azhar:
Glassworks
He considers, "Not on the first night... see if you even want to be here, in a few days..." he nods.

Glassworks/post audition
Amaya smiles, "That's fantastic!" A pause, "Except for the probable dying part."

Her father looks interested at the death part.


Azhar and Rev:
The fingers of her other hand slip under his chin, turning his face in her direction. Then she leans down, kisses him, the taste of chocolate still on her lips and tongue. Breaking away, whispering into his lips, "Unless you want to be putting on a show for your little brother..." her tone arch.

Cassian:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
(1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8)
The beast whose flesh almost oozes over Cassian, snaps at Tarvi before the siblings have a chance to dodge away. She doesn't make a sound as the creature's teeth sink in. The beasts try to claw as the pair run, bolting for the relative safety of the apartment. The beast follow, but fall behind, bodies caught in shadow and Cassian is able to pull the door shut behind them... the scratching and pushing on the door moments after it is shut giving reality to the shadow beasts.

Tarvi looks first at the door then at her brother, the lights in the hallway letting her see the wound caused by the beasts clearly. Her eyes grow wide, "It's black..." And should Cassian look down, the wound is indeed edged with black. As is her own wound. (DC 13 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16; 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17) However the black turns to smoke and dissipates as they watch it.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
"Discretion is the better part of valor, Tadpole," Cassian says. "Tomorrow morning we can... hire a cleric or something. If it still hurts. I'm going to go clean up." Cassian kisses his sister's head and heads into the bathroom for a nice, hot bath.


Melilot:
Fiosa
She considers, "I was just thinking, if the only way I had to hurt an enemy required me to hurt my allies and I couldn't prevent the hurt... I'd be angry at myself. But if I still needed to stop someone evil, I'd would feel the need to do what I could... maybe his anger is just sploging outwards?"

Thesing
"Wonderful." He really does have a nice smile. "So what can I do for you on this fine, glorious evening?" His blue eyes focused on Melilot, intense.

Re: note. Janiven is on it.


Gravlax:
She smiles, "Maybe not that safe... you leave your windows open." And maybe that isn't the only reason her eyes say.

"Bed would be more comfortable for both of us... wouldn't it?" If he agrees she removes her shoes and the heavier jacket, moving onto the top of the blankets in her recently cleaned pants and a sleeveless top, clean of blood and patched where claws had rend it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

chavamana wrote:
There is a soft blush on her cheeks, but she cocks her head to one side thinking.

Azhar's brow furrows as he stares at her for a moment,

Calseinica/Perception dc15:
"No. Him?" he chuckles, "Gods help you."
shaking his head ruefully, but apparently in good spirits.

Chava/gw:
Glassworks
Arata wrote:
He considers, "Not on the first night... see if you even want to be here, in a few days..." he nods.

"Yes, sir." Azhar nods. "I will see you all tomorrow morning. Thank you, sir."

Azhar leaves their place 15 minutes before sunrise and jogs to the Glassworks, leaving behind the lucerne hammer, bow & quiver. He does not knock or try to enter until just after first light.

Glassworks/post audition

Amaya wrote:
Amaya smiles, "That's fantastic!" A pause, "Except for the probable dying part."

Her father looks interested at the death part.

"Yes, well, I've been told the local population thinks its more interesting with the chance of death involved. Rev is playing the lead, I like our chances." Azhar grins, then becomes a little more sober. "I'm sorry I'm going to miss helping out around here for a while." He glances at Arata, brushes her hand where Arata would have difficulty seeing the contact. "but I guess on the bright side, if I don't make it your father won't have to worry about possibly having to train me." he's smiling, obviously he's young and stupid and has that invincibility complex.

Rev/Chava/ai:

Ailyn wrote:
The fingers of her other hand slip under his chin, turning his face in her direction. Then she leans down, kisses him, the taste of chocolate still on her lips and tongue. Breaking away, whispering into his lips, "Unless you want to be putting on a show for your little brother..." her tone arch.

Azhar smiles sipping on another cup of warm sake, "Can't recall that ever stopping him before." he says, a little laughter dancing in his eyes. "Don't mind me." he waves off her concerns.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM/flex:
"Safer in here with windows open than out there," Gravlax says. "At least ... most days."

Mathalen wrote:
"Bed would be more comfortable for both of us... wouldn't it?"

Gravlax nods, and takes off his own shoes before settling onto the bed. He sets the book carefully in front of both of them, and opens it to the index.

"Might as well begin at the beginning," he says, smiling at Mathalen, and almost certainly talking about the book.


Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar's brow furrows as he stares at her for a moment, shaking his head ruefully, but apparently in good spirits.

Her own brow furrows in response to Azhar's quiet comment, "Well... There are supposed to be priests as well. That should cover the god angle."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cassian:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
She hugs him once when he kisses her head. When he comes out of bathroom he finds any items of his that were stuffed into the bag sitting with precision on his bed. Such precision that he knows Tarvi put them down, walked away, returned to shift them and then repeated the process until she was happy with just how it sat. She's sitting on the floor in the common room, hair damp, changed into clean clothes, the wound on her leg cleaned and dressed. In front of her is the leather bag she was relieved to find and she is carefully pulling things from it item by item. When she is done all the tools that she needs to do the only work your parents ever deemed her worthy to learn are arrayed in front. She smiles when she sees him, "None of the tools nor the gems got damaged in the tussle."

A pause, "Those were terrifying." Her voice just a tad hollow, "But there voices were alien, different..." She smiles at him, truly fighting off the darkness of the night, "Not so bad really."

Gozran 4/Janiven
She moves her hips, her body, sliding herself, still wet with him, around him. Her upper body stretches so that she can kiss him, whispering into his lips, voice sure, steady, "If that's what you want." Her body tenses around him, holding tight as she slowy, pulls herself off. Moving with lithe dexterity, her weight shifting to her knees, her arms stretching over her head, working minor kinks out of her torso. Then, after a final look at him on her bed, she obeys, going down on all fours.

Gozran 7/Millech
"Delour?" he askes. Shakes his head, "I'm below her level of notice." His tone being the same as he used for 'actors' earlier.

Gozran 7/Home after the Theater
Approaching the front door, Cassian hears two familiar voices from the inside. His sister's excitedly explaining how it will all look, eventually. There is far more personality in her description of the comfortably sized apartment than there is in the actual apartment. And there is Janiven's low tones, not saying much, but obviously paying attention to the younger woman's excited chatter.


Azhar:
Glassworks
By the time Azhar is let into the building, the fires are already stoked and the two men start to show him the process of adding the chemically treated sands to the different crucibles to create the molten glass that Arata and Amaya will use once them come down... Although they look only slightly surprised when Arata arrives mere moments later. He explains the process, adding details and minutia that the two other men had missed or skipped over. (And that is about the extent of my glassblowing knowledge... The important part being Azhar is learning :) )

Glassworks/post audition
Amaya continues to look caught between impressed and worried. Arata smiles at Azhar's comment, "It would make my life easier." The older man is probably joking.


Gravlax:
In order to see the book clearly Mathalen sits close to Gravlax, the right side of her body touching the left side of his.

The book starts with the shark men called adaro, talks of the northern wolfmen adlets, the boggard frog people, the centaurs, the charau-ka of the jungle, the dastardly doppelganger. And then, based on how Mathalen's body tightens, pressing closer to Gravlax's warmth, you have found the living statues: gargoyles.

And we can now enter all the real world myths and mythos about gargoyles.

Quietly, her fingers running over the etching, "The one that hurt me was smaller..."


Male Tiefling

Azhar and Mana:

He looks mischievous for a moment. But he wants to be alone with her. He leads her to his bedroom, never letting go of her hand.


Rev and Azhar:
As she is being led to the room, Ailyn turns her head once. "Nice to met you." And then the younger Amin brother is thoroughly put from mind.

Rev:
She tugs on his hand as soon as the door closes, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Her hands travel up his arms, resting on his shoulders.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM/flex:
Peering at Gargoyles

"They look dangerous," Gravlax says, leaning slightly into Mathalen. "You were both very lucky, I think."

...and then, unable to keep from asking, "Smaller as in younger? Or just smaller? I suppose it was dark. Hard to tell."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
Cassian comes out of the bathroom, his clothes sticking to still damp skin. "I'm glad you obeyed me," he says. "Means I know I can trust you in those kinds of situations." A grin broadens over his face. "Also means I'm going to start taking you out more. Training you. That kind of thing." The grin fails, his eyes looking into nothing for a moment. "I'll teach you to become like me. But not too much like me."

Gozran 4/Janiven
He gets to his knees in front of her, taking a handful of her hair. He pulls it, just enough to cause a slight bit of pain, guiding her head toward him. "Deep. Into your throat. Don't make me come. Just get me ready."

Gozran 7/Millech
Cassian snorts. "I'd say that's the other way round."

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Cassian mouths a curse, puts a smile on his face, and heads inside. "What are you two hens clucking about?" he says.


Male Tiefling

Mana:

Fiosa
Rev studies her for a moment. "You cant save everyone."

Ailyn
He kisses her back, mouth hungry. His hands find her waist, pulling her towards him. His body responding to her nearness. Her hands resting on his shoulders find them square, even though he is slim. There's not an ounce of fat on him.


Male Tiefling
chavamana wrote:
Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting
Melilot Took wrote:

Melilot raises an eyebrow at Azhar's comment.

raising my voice would be counted among the conventional methods she says. this is me shouting

This time Nonon does yell, a voice which could carry clearly to the furthest seat in a theater far larger than this one. "Millech! Fix it!"

And from the catwalks high above, a soft grumble of acknowledgement.
** spoiler omitted **** spoiler omitted **

Rev looks up from the script. Its the first time he's done so, as he was focused on the text. He looks around, studying the group, actors, director, backstage people.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

chavamana wrote:
Her own brow furrows in response to Azhar's quiet comment, "Well... There are supposed to be priests as well. That should cover the god angle."

Azhar merely smiles in return.

Chava/gw:
Glassworks
Arata wrote:
By the time Azhar is let into the building, the fires are already stoked and the two men start to show him the process of adding the chemically treated sands to the different crucibles to create the molten glass that Arata and Amaya will use once them come down... Although they look only slightly surprised when Arata arrives mere moments later. He explains the process, adding details and minutia that the two other men had missed or skipped over. (And that is about the extent of my glassblowing knowledge... The important part being Azhar is learning :) )

He pays attention and he does.

Glassworks/post audition

Chava wrote:
Amaya continues to look caught between impressed and worried. Arata smiles at Azhar's comment, "It would make my life easier." The older man is probably joking.

"For a while at least." Azhar grins at him, "please forgive me if I hope your life does not get easier in the near future."

after a few days...or however long , does Azhar's working there actually free up any time for Amaya before his time shifts to the play?

Rev & Chava/ai:

Ailyn wrote:
As she is being led to the room, Ailyn turns her head once. "Nice to met you." And then the younger Amin brother is thoroughly put from mind.

"And you." he nods in return. Cleans up when he's done eating and retires to his room.


Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev looks up from the script. Its the first time he's done so, as he was focused on the text. He looks around, studying the group, actors, director, backstage people.

Perception DC 20:
Rev casts no shadow.

Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Perception roll 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Rygel assist 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

dice:

Perception dc20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 yup...and I think Azhar new that one.


Gravlax:
Gargoyle Peepage
Her arm slips under his tucking her slightly closer in to Gravlax's side. Her thin shirt does nothing to keep him from feeling the heat of her body as her hand touches the book, studying the picture. "It was smaller overall... but its horns were only nubs..." She looks at him, very close, her eyes wide, "Wait... does that mean I was trying to beat up a baby?"

Cassian:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
Tarvi jumps up to her feet lightly, closing the distance between them and hugging him. "Like you in that I'll be able to take care of myself and the people I care about." Making it very clear how she views her brother even knowing his darker sides. She smiles up at him, "And... if I can ever figure out how to stuff the magic in me into metal and stone... you'll have first pick of what I make." This idea thrills her just as much as being allowed out with him.

Gozran 4/Janiven
There is a sound, a growl, low in her throat when he pulls her hair. Moments later her mouth slips over him, her lips wrapped around the base of him. However, as she cleans the taste of both of them from him, the intensity of this intimacy is different. He is aware, although never for a reason of pain or danger, of her teeth as her mouth moves over him. And, despite his order, when he is deep in her throat she swallows, the extra contractions tempting him.

Gozran 7/Millech
He hrumphs, moving his slow way to another of the catwalks, but the emotion in his eyes when he looks down, at the actors, at the theater herself, is more tender.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
She must have started moving the instant she hears the knob turning, because Janiven is facing the door when it opens, between it and Tarvi and her hand is on her bow... and an arrow. Both relax back into place when it is Cassian she sees. As Tarvi moves around the taller archer to hug him, Janiven's green eyes find his midnight blue ones, there is a flash of something more intimate, hungry and giving in the same instant, but it is quickly suppressed.

Janiven's voice, "I was trying to get a message to you. You weren't in any of your haunts, so I asked Tarvi to play courier" and Tarvi, shameless, interrupts, "And I figured if she came over she'd know where to find you later."

Janiven again, "And Tarvi was showing me the apartment... as it will be... someday." Tarvi shoots her a look at the measured tone which causes Janiven to smile.


Rev:
Fiosa
She looks at him, shock coloring the blank eyes, "But the whole point is trying to do so."

Ailyn
Her hands don't stay on his shoulders for long. As he pulls her in tight against him, she moves, undulating against him, finding a soft spot for his hardness to rest against. Her fingers, meanwhile, have moved down his shirt, pulling at the ties or buttons keeping it closed then dipping under the cloth, letting the tips of her fingers learn the edges and planes of his chest, shoulders, back, and arms.


Azhar:
Glassworks post-audition
His voice dry, like the desert, "I suppose, if I must."

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 ~ Of the five workdays during which Azhar helps out at the glassworks, he does well enough that Tarvi finds herself with free time on Gozran 2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:

Azhar bides his time until they have a few seconds alone, "Hi 'maya. Sooo, would today be good for a look outside the walls?"


Male Tiefling

Mana:

Fiosa
"Pharasma knows the whole course of one's life, from the moment one is born. Yet even knowing what one will do, still she encourages free will... just in case someone surprises her." He says softly. "She encourages... but she doesn't try to save anyone. Saving is what you do for yourself. No one can do it for you, not even the gods."

Ailyn
She can feel the raised scars over the place where his heart would be. The ties are undone quickly by her hands. His own fingers explore a little more slowly. Maddening in their thoroughness not to miss any of her silken skin as he finds his way just under her shirt, touching her back, running up her spine, finally undoing the fastenings on her shirt and pulling it off her. His lips find hers as his hands liberate her from the clothing hiding her beauty from him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Azhar:
She glances around, looking to see if her parents - or the men who work in the glassworks - are around. Seeing none, she nods. "Armor? Weapons?" A pause, "Anything else I need?"

Rev:
Fiosa
Softly back to him, "No prophecy holds true, we live in an age were all that died with Aroden. And anyone can be redeemed, they just need to want to ascend and sometimes a helping hand to do so." She smiles, "But, yes, we need to save ourselves."

Ailyn
He reveals smooth pale skin. As the leathers she wears fall away, high breasts, tight but generous curves, and absolutely no shame in her nudity. Her own hands push at his shirt then creep down, loosening the ties and gently caressing what she finds. Sure hands running up and down, twisting over the top with a squeeze then traveling back down. Teasing yet utterly confident.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:

"Footwear." he says, probably teasing, "meet you at the same corner as last time?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

At one point on this day, Antonio walks over to Nonon, looks out at the theatre, and asks, "Which are the cheap seats?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 1/Tarvi
Cassian smiles down at his sister. "Thanks, Tadpole," he says softly, kissing her on the forehead.

Gozran 4/Janiven
He shuts his eyes, for a moment considering giving her what she wants. He resists, pulling out of her mouth slowly. When the tip of him rests at her lips, he looks down at her with a mixture of hooded lust and naked affection, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

Then, he moves around the other side of her, resting himself against her lips once again. His hands go to her, teasing at first, then, brushing lightly from vulva to anus. With every stroke, he grows more insistent, pushing into her, swirling his fingers first shallowly, then steadily deeper. He is relentless in the pressure, building slowly, with no sensation that he will stop.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
"Courier, huh?" Cassian says, focusing on that bit. He steps over to them, still smiling.


Fiosa:
chavamana wrote:
She considers, "I was just thinking, if the only way I had to hurt an enemy required me to hurt my allies and I couldn't prevent the hurt... I'd be angry at myself. But if I still needed to stop someone evil, I'd would feel the need to do what I could... maybe his anger is just sploging outwards?"

possibly Melilot says. i really had not given the matter much thought

at any rate i would still given him credit for more sanity than gravlax

Thesing:
chavamana wrote:
"Wonderful." He really does have a nice smile. "So what can I do for you on this fine, glorious evening?" His blue eyes focused on Melilot, intense.

Melilot thinks seriously about the question for a short time.

i do not think i have any need of assistance at the moment she finally says.


Male Tiefling

Mana:
chavamana wrote:

Fiosa

Softly back to him, "No prophecy holds true, we live in an age were all that died with Aroden. And anyone can be redeemed, they just need to want to ascend and sometimes a helping hand to do so." She smiles, "But, yes, we need to save ourselves."

Ailyn
He reveals smooth pale skin. As the leathers she wears fall away, high breasts, tight but generous curves, and absolutely no shame in her nudity. Her own hands push at his shirt then creep down, loosening the ties and gently caressing what she finds. Sure hands running up and down, twisting over the top with a squeeze then traveling back down. Teasing yet utterly confident.

Fiosa

Rev grins at her words. "There's a difference between prophecy and fate." He opinions. "You know, normally I have to bribe Jask with real coffee to get a good philosophical debate going. Perhaps next time you'd care to join us?"

Ailyn

He backs off a moment, takes one of her hands in his, so he does not lose contact. A small smile as his eyes run over her form with appreciation. A moment later he steps back in, and pulls his shirt off as she loosens the fastening of his pants. As she explores his very stiff manhood, he chuckles, "So impatient." He pulls her in for another kiss. He's decided since they have all night, he is going to take his time. His hands caress her skin, enjoying the silken feel of how smooth she is. Teasing her with brushes against sensitive spots.


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

At one point on this day, Antonio walks over to Nonon, looks out at the theatre, and asks, "Which are the cheap seats?"

Rev studies the theater before him a moment. "Probably the ones all the way in the back on that side, where the lighting gets in the way of the view. And the ones right up front over there, where the stage gets in the way of the view." He opinions, the first words he's said today that weren't lines for rehearsal.


Janiven:
A pause after passing along the note.

fiosa has suggested that a group tactics discussion might convince rev to stop injuring his allies

i have my doubts but it may be worth a try if that is a concern for you


Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
At one point on this day, Antonio walks over to Nonon, looks out at the theatre, and asks, "Which are the cheap seats?"
Rev studies the theater before him a moment. "Probably the ones all the way in the back on that side, where the lighting gets in the way of the view. And the ones right up front over there, where the stage gets in the way of the view." He opinions, the first words he's said today that weren't lines for rehearsal.

Nonon nods in agreement with Rev's words, then adds, "Also the first row or two. The angle isn't the best for many plays and for the trials many people don't want to get blood on their good clothes."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

"Thank you, gentlemen," Antonio says. "And the boxes to which I should not return fruit are?"


Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"Thank you, gentlemen," Antonio says. "And the boxes to which I should not return fruit are?"

With a pained tone that probably isn't fully feigned, "Center, rows four through ten and the private boxes."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

chavamana wrote:
With a pained tone that probably isn't fully feigned, "Center, rows four through ten and the private boxes."

Antonio looks out across the empty rows of seats, shading his eyes with his hand. "With the stage lights on and house lights off, it will be difficult to tell."

Antonio sighs. "I am a professional. I shall endeavour."


Male Tiefling
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gozran 7, Limelight Theater: Day 2 - Blocking and Lighting

chavamana wrote:
With a pained tone that probably isn't fully feigned, "Center, rows four through ten and the private boxes."

Antonio looks out across the empty rows of seats, shading his eyes with his hand. "With the stage lights on and house lights off, it will be difficult to tell."

Antonio sighs. "I am a professional. I shall endeavour."

Rev grins at the sigh. Somehow, dear Sir. I am sure you will persevere."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM/flex:

and Baby Gargoyle Makes Three

Mathalen wrote:
Her arm slips under his tucking her slightly closer in to Gravlax's side. Her thin shirt does nothing to keep him from feeling the heat of her body as her hand touches the book, studying the picture. "It was smaller overall... but its horns were only nubs..." She looks at him, very close, her eyes wide, "Wait... does that mean I was trying to beat up a baby?"

Gravlax turns to Mathalen, and swallows as his throat goes unexpectedly dry. "...were in terrible danger from one, yes. Probably." Gravlax looks back at the book. "I'm not entirely certain."

He turns back to Mathalen. "Perhaps it will say further on." He is looking at her face, not the book.


Azhar:
She nods. "The leather boots with the three-inch heels should be perfect." Her voice dry. Then smiles, an affirmative nod, "The corner."

And about ten minutes later she is there, kitted out (with sensible footwear) and ready to go.


Cassian:
Gozran 4/Janiven
Her upper body twists so that she can look at him, her hips moving against him, her body twitching and shivering as he touches her. There is desire, need, want in her eyes... but she doesn't make a sound. Yet.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Janiven nods, "Apparently that is my role I am to play in this drama." Amused derision in her voice. She reaches into an almost hidden slit on her quiver, sliding out a note. "From Melilot."

She steps over to hand the note her voice drops, too quiet for Tarvi to hear although audible to Cassian's more tuned senses. "I had a free afternoon, but couldn't find you." A smiles, "You are getting sneakier or I'm letting my skills atrophy."

Stepping back, she smiles, both to him and Tarvi. "It's a nice apartment," motioning to the windows, "good light." A pause, "Good door lock too," she adds with a nod to Cassian.


Melilot:
Fiosa
Fiosa's brow furrows, "Are you worried that Gravlax will snap and try to kill you all?"

Thesing
"Ah, truly a pity." He takes her small hand (unless she doesn't let him, of course) and kisses it. "Until tomorrow petite one." And he exits, stage right. How he manages to achieve this effect in the middle of a street is impressive.

Janiven
Janiven thinks about that, "I'll see if I can get everyone together on it..." She shrugs, "At the very least gives people a chance to explain what will happen if they aren't one of the three people shielded from his anti-life abilities. It'll cut down on the, 'I didn't know she'd, he'd, react like that.'" She doesn't sound convinced that it will make a difference, but she has proven she alright with cease fire agreements rather than peace treaties in the Cassian-Gravlax divide.

Melilot and DC 18 Sense Motive:
Thesing
That was a flash of annoyance in his eyes. Anger at being dismissed? At not being the center of the world for a moment?

Rev:
Fiosa
She grins over at the dark cleric, "I would like that, if work allows."

A pause, "I can bring pastries and bread from Cook."

Ailyn
She responds to the kiss. Pulling back from his lips, whispering into them, small gasps as his hands find point on her body that send sparks throughout her. "Not a take the edge off kind of guy... are you?" There is a confident teasing in her tone, even as her hand squeezes rhythmically around him.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
Gozran 2
Amaya wrote:

She nods. "The leather boots with the three-inch heels should be perfect." Her voice dry. Then smiles, an affirmative nod, "The corner."

And about ten minutes later she is there, kitted out (with sensible footwear) and ready to go.

Azhar greets her with excitement and exuberance in his voice. "Hi 'maya!" he takes her hands, squeezing them firmly, but not painfully, then steps back to look her over. He gets a serious expression, "You look good, 'maya but...where's the heels?" he breaks out into a smile again, then he continues, "Before we head out, did you want to check if your friend, Tarvi also happened to be available or would you prefer to keep this private?" He is trying to leave the impression that whichever way she chooses would be okay with him. As long as he's spending time with her, he's happy.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 4/Janiven
He grins at her wickedly, then stoops down, supplementing his hands with his tongue. When his mouth moves, his hand takes over, so that she is never free of him. Constant stimulation, relentless, merciless, the source moving back and forth, depth and pressure steadily increasing with no end in sight.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Cassian looks at the note and smiles. "Well, looks like I have a little meeting with Baron von Windbag. I should probably get in touch with Gorvio while I'm at it. I'll need him on this one. You too, Tadpole. You get to help me on a con."

When Janiven whispers to him, she can detect a slight flush to his cheeks, an answering need in his eye. "Thanks, Jan. Sorry you had to play messenger on this one, but I've put some distance between myself and the others so that if things go south, they have backup from an unexpected quarter."


Fiosa:
Melilot gives the question the same serious consideration she gives to every other question.

only slightly

Janiven:
Melilot nods.


Gravlax:
Awww cute baby gargoyle... with claws
For a split second it looks like she is going to make a quip, to dissipate the sudden tension, but instead she seems caught by his dark eyes. Not looking away, quietly, "We won't know unless we continue on..."

Azhar:
Gozran 2
Her purple eyes give him a flat look, "I may be a city girl, but even I know heels would be a horrible idea out in the wilderness-y." Waving vaguely in a direction that may have nature at some distance away.

"Oh..." she ponders. "Not sure, but we probably would have needed to give her advanced warning... it seems that she's been more specific about her work hours than she used to be." She squezes his hand back, "So not this time I guess." She smiles, "Lead on..."


Cassian:
Gozran 4/Janiven
His effect on her is obvious, hips moving, trying to keep the touch of his fingers and mouth in certain places, her fingers twisting into the sheets. But, despite small sounds deep in her throat, her lips remain pressed closed, her green eyes caught between a playful defiance and deep need, not quite ready to submit.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Janiven nods, "Thank you. It sounds like Nonon want to do the original production of the play which means the trials won't be faked by magic." A pause, an awareness of Tarvi there, keeping her from asking what she wants to, "Which means you'll be busy until after the show on the twelfth?"

Tarvi, however, doesn't seem to be paying much attention to Janiven at all. "Oooo... the actor you blindsided at the stables?" Perhaps a touch too much glee in her voice. And then nods, "And good of you to let Gorvio help as well... his uncle docked his pay of a week after that incident." Her eyes sharpening with the injustice of that.


Melilot:
Fiosa
She sighs, then with a smiles, "I'm going to try to get in to see the rehearsal at the Limelight... but the tickets to the show at the Nightshade are... expensive." Apology that she won't get to see Melilot's debut on the stage.

Janiven
"I'll add it to the list." Taking the note, "And I'll make sure Cassian gets this tomorrow."


Gozran 8, Limelight Theater: Day 3 - Dry Runs
Nonon encourages you all to run through your parts sans script, but accepts that you may need this time to memorize the lines. Either way, he starts running you through the play with complete lines and movement, although he still hand-waves through the tricky 'trials' aspect of the play.

Perform:act rolls. Roll twice and get the better of the rolls if you have a rank in the skill and you can substitute Perform: sing or Perform: oratory (although only a single roll.)

During the first full run through the play, Calseinica seems nervous about the 'belly of the beast' trial. During the next break, everyone see Delour speaking quietly to the younger actress, a special gleam in her eyes.

Perception DC 15:
Anyone who listens closely, hears Delour encouraging the younger woman to stick with the play. There is a reminder about how many doors the Six Trials will open for Calseinica, how it will help her popularity... and that Nonon would never really risk her with real danger and that protective measures have been taken.
Sense Motive DC 23:
Delour is lying both about keeping the young actress safe and any special measures... but she really wants Calseinica to go through with the play.

During the same break, Thesing strides over to Melilot. Looking down at the small blonde woman, "Perhaps you would care to have lunch with me?" Absolutely certain of her response.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 4/Janiven
Cassian adds a second finger. And then a third. He keeps up the constant pressure, and right when he sees her shivering begin to crescendo, he slips himself into her, a single, slick thrust, and at the same time burying three fingers into her other opening.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Cassian nods to Janiven, confirming that yes, he will be busy until the play wraps.

To Tarvi, he says, "Well, we may need an actual animal wrangler, and Gorvio qualifies. Incidentally, his uncle is a royal @$$hole, and his mom is certifiable, so he could probably use a distraction. I'll talk to the Baron first and see what he needs."

Day 8/Thesing
First thing in the morning, Cassian will attempt to track down Thesing.

Gozran 8/dice
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Rygel assist 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Gozran 8/Monkey Express
C --

Delour is lying. There are no special measures and Nonon would risk you without hesitation. If you need me, ever, no matter what, just shout "Monkey See, Monkey Do" and I'll be with you in a flash.

Yours.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/a:
Gozran 2
chavamana wrote:
Her purple eyes give him a flat look, "I may be a city girl, but even I know heels would be a horrible idea out in the wilderness-y." Waving vaguely in a direction that may have nature at some distance away."

"I know. and I knew you knew. Teasing, 'maya. Just teasing." he smiles fondly at her.

Amaya wrote:
"Oh..." she ponders. "Not sure, but we probably would have needed to give her advanced warning... it seems that she's been more specific about her work hours than she used to be." She squezes his hand back, "So not this time I guess." She smiles, "Lead on..."

"Yeah, probably. Just seeing if you wanted to check. Okay...this way." he continues to hold one of her hands as they move through the city, unless she disengages.

general agenda:
1) hike (while hiking, talk about and demonstrate 2 & 3 as needed)
2) make sure she knows basic combat stances, strikes, defense, etc
3) learn survival skill for finding food and tracking
4) if don't get combat experience through hunt or random encounter then combat training

Gozran 8, Limelight Theater: Day 3 - Dry Runs
Perform: Sing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

dice:

Perception dc15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Sense Motive dc23: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gozran 8, Limelight Theater: Day 3 - Dry Runs

Perform: Oratory 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

"...and so the others cut them out, but I need to rip mine out of my very flesh?" Antonio looks a little uncertain. "What will we be using for Flukes?"

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Sense Motive DC of Bluff above:

The Trial by Pleasure seems to bother Antonio on some fundamental level. It's not entirely him getting into character.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Gozran 8, Limelight Theater: Day 3 - Dry Runs

Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
"...and so the others cut them out, but I need to rip mine out of my very flesh?" Antonio looks a little uncertain. "What will we be using for Flukes?"

Nonon looks at him, "Flukes of Asmodeus... as tradition calls for." His eyes rake over Antonio, a touch of concern sparking in the older director's eyes. He jots a note down on his clipboard. "But, no, you will be able to use the same type of knife as the others. Tybain is just a tad more dramatic than the other characters."

K:history DC 15:
The flukes of Asmodeus are a creation of the originally writer, traditionally rot grubs are used for the burrowing effect... the pleasure side being completely dependent on the skill of the actor.
K:religion DC 20:
Flukes of Asmodeus just ... sounds fake.

Perception DC 20:
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
A tiny monkey, sneaking like although not dressed like a ninja, slips a note in Calseinica's pocket the next time she is near the rushes. Then the monkey nimbly climbs back up the curtains to the catwalks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cassian:
Gozran 4/Janiven
As he continues to tease her the controlled sound get a frantic edge to them. When he buries himself in her, she finally looses control, a cry escaping her lips, her body clamping down on body member and fingers. After that first, unintentional cry, her body moves in concert with his. Gasping, throat dry, his name in tones of pleasure.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
Janiven, "If they get in over their head, you know where to find me." Disappointment in the eyes, quickly hidden. Smiling at Tarvi's growing excitement, "Or if you need emergency backup with that." She waves at Tarvi, whose attention is focused on her brother. Just before she walks out the door, "Oh, Melilot also wanted to know if you'd be interested in a tactics meeting with the group."

Meanwhile, Tarvi has grabbed Cassian's hand, excitement burbling under the surface. But she does wave goodbye to the archer.

Gozran 8/Thesing
Espcially since Cassian knows what time Thesing is supposed to be at the theater, it is easy to range out from the Limelight with careful questions and sharp eyes. With about thirty minutes to spare, Cassian find the blonde actor at a cafe, eating a light breakfast, sipping a herbal brew, and reading a weekly newspaper.


Azhar:
Gozran 2
Getting out of the city is easy enough... as will getting in even with a poached animal, based on the ease with which Amaya bamboozles the dottari guarding the gate. Although game and upbeat, she is neither sneaky nor at ease in the nature surrounding the two of you, jumping at animal sounds. And when the trees move. She hums to calm herself as you get further from the city.

Careful Teamwork - +1 bonus to initiative, perception, disable device and AC vs traps or when flat-footed.

1d100 ⇒ 19; 1d100 ⇒ 32; 1d4 ⇒ 1
Azhar survival 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Azhar perception 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Amaya perception 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
stealth 1d20 ⇒ 19

Maybe about 30 minutes out of the city, Azhar finds the tracks of... and then hears... a boar. Amaya seems oblivious to the danger focused on a songbird.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Gozran 4/Janiven
Not satisfied with that, he switches, this time playing with her nubbin, back and forth, back and forth. Each time deeper. Each time rougher. He seems to be trying to spear her all the way through and make her love it as he does.

Gozran 7/Tarvi and Janiven
"Tell Blondie I say yes." He too waves goodbye.

"Game face, Tadpole," he says when Janiven is gone. He gives his sister a quick kiss, and maybe twenty minutes after Janiven leaves, will sneak out to see Calseinca, leaving little Rygel to keep an eye on Tarvi.

Stealth 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

Gozran 8/Thesing
Cassian clears his throat. "I received a message you wished to retain my services, milord?" the rogue says with practiced unctuousness.

1,801 to 1,850 of 9,364 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.