Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


5,551 to 5,600 of 9,364 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

female half-elf witch 15
chavamana wrote:
Quietly, quickly, as if even now she expects that someone is listening to them. "It shouldn't affect what is going on in the spiral, just a... feeling I got about why she is doing this all when she," her voice turns edged, her eyes brighter, "informed me as to what I needed to do."

Zsz waits for her to continue.

chavamana wrote:
She looks at the group, "I don't suppose any of you have a disguise kit? Mine, well..." She motions in the direction of the pit, "Isn't really in a useable form anymore. I don't particularly want to draw attention and," she motions to herself.

Zsz reaches through her dress and pulls out a small leather satchel. She pauses for a moment, then takes out a metal tube before she hands the rest of the satchel over. "This one looks odd on anything but dark skin," she says as she replaces the tube within her dress.


Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
chavamana wrote:
Quietly, quickly, as if even now she expects that someone is listening to them. "It shouldn't affect what is going on in the spiral, just a... feeling I got about why she is doing this all when she," her voice turns edged, her eyes brighter, "informed me as to what I needed to do."
Zsz waits for her to continue.

"Lozendi was holed up in the room next door... until his untimely demise. His men haven't really gone in there since he died," A shrug, "Either respect or fear, not sure which one, really."

Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
chavamana wrote:
She looks at the group, "I don't suppose any of you have a disguise kit? Mine, well..." She motions in the direction of the pit, "Isn't really in a useable form anymore. I don't particularly want to draw attention and," she motions to herself.
Zsz reaches through her dress and pulls out a small leather satchel. She pauses for a moment, then takes out a metal tube before she hands the rest of the satchel over. "This one looks odd on anything but dark skin," she says as she replaces the tube within her dress.

"Thank you." She starts to pull her long silver hair up into the hideous faux-beehive that she was wearing at the cornucopia. It does an amazingly good job of hiding the horns.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar realizes he's staring, blinks. His head turns almost sideways so he can also see the woman slightly behind him. With a soft reassuring squeeze of the hand he whispers

perception dc15:
"Sorry love, didn't mean to, but don't you think she looks pretty good? I mean, never would have guessed she was an older woman without the makeup."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

The Raven watches with interest. It is difficult to discern whether he is interested because the tiefling is attractive or whether he is interested in watching how she uses the disguise kit in hopes of picking up a few tips.

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Sense Motive DC above:
Okay, it's not that difficult to tell. He's paying more a lot attention to where than what.


As she realizes that some people just seem to be watching her put on her disguise she pauses. "This is going to take a while, I'd rather not rush it when I'm going to have to get past devil and the dottari." A pause, "I've never been into the Spiral myself, so I can't tell you what to expect."

At this point the makeup has dulled her skin into the stark white of a woman with an indoor occupation, her horns are hidden. She looks remarkably human already.

She looks down, just a tad to the side, "Since the people down there were working of the crime of being born with unacceptable heritages, I kept my distance." She turns her back to the group, using a cracked mirror to apply the heavy makeup in more detail.


female half-elf witch 15

Zsz looks somewhat confused. "I was actually waiting for what you were trying to tell us to come to some kind of point."


Crosael looks very focused on applying her disguise. "I think I did. Unless there are any questions that you have about the Spiral but, as I said, my information of that area is limited."


female half-elf witch 15
chavamana wrote:
Crosael looks very focused on applying her disguise. "I think I did. Unless there are any questions that you have about the Spiral but, as I said, my information of that area is limited."

A beat.

"All right. It's certainly possible that I am simply too stupid to understand what you were getting at. But if that is the case, I would like to ask for some clarification, if you don't mind."

"You got a feeling about why Lady Drovenge was doing this when she spoke to you. This feeling was that she was doing it because ...?"

"Lozendi was holed up in the room next door until he died and his men haven't gone in there since. The implication is that ...?"


Crosael's voice is very calm. "That I really didn't think it was a great idea to go shouting out the secrets of the person I'm betraying, who is blackmailing me, when I'm still in a place surrounded - at least partially by people who work for her."

"That is frankly a fantastic way to loose what little freedom one has left, like the traitor Avahzi routed out after the explosion."

Sense Motive DC 26:
For all the calm there is a thread of fear in her voice. Whether this is because of the what she thinks will happen if she betrays Drovenge or because she thinks you will probably kill her on the spot if she doesn't have something to keep her alive until later is indeterminate.

"That either his men respected him enough to not rob anything he had or that they don't think there is anything to rob. That was mostly just letting you know that there isn't anyone in the next room, since you did ask for useful information." Her voice a polite mask.

Sense Motive DC 26:
That mostly masks that she thought that was fairly obvious.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"You don't have to worry. We might be soulless killers, but we're soulless killers who uphold our side of any bargain." Rygel grins. "Also, Lady Drovenge won't have time to go after you for betrayal. She's going to be too busy dealing with my blades in her kidneys."


female half-elf witch 15

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

"I see," Zsz says, her own face unreadable. "Apologies for my obtuseness."

("If you tell us using this method, your chances of being overheard are remote. If that is the issue.")


Crosael stops, "Lady Drovenge isn't here. And she is a soulless killer. One that has the ability to get information that was very well hidden. And no compulsion about keeping her side of a bargain." A small smile, "And since you seemed concerned with getting into the Spiral, your blades aren't going to be anywhere near her kidneys for a while, right?" She turns back to the crack, filling in the lines that age her face, creating a very good illusion of the old woman - except for the very unnatural eyes.

Perception DC 26:
And her hands are shaking.

At Zsz's whisper, she laughs, the sound broken. Looks at Cassian, "Would that method have any chance of staying secret from you?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
At Zsz's whisper, she laughs, the sound broken. Looks at Cassian, "Would that method have any chance of staying secret from you?"

"Kitten, nothing stays secret from me for very long."


Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar realizes he's staring, blinks. His head turns almost sideways so he can also see the woman slightly behind him. With a soft reassuring squeeze of the hand he whispers

"Uh huh, of course." Amaya's voice is mild, but her purple eyes flash a bit.

A half-smile and quietly back,

Perception DC 15:
"You seem to get distracted every time something shiny and pretty comes along. I think it is something I either have to accept or ..."
A shrug.


The Room Next Door - When you are done with Crosael

Checking the room next door, you find the contents of this storage room have been removed, leaving behind nothing but empty shelves. An old bedroll and a stained sack sit on the floor.

The sack contains nothing more interesting than spoiling cheese and bread.

A) Perception DC 30 (no favored enemy, favored terrain: urban):
However there is a loose floorboard beneath the northern wall.

Should this be pried up, you find two small but bulging leather bags contain 2,500 gp each in silverware, candlesticks, crystal, and other valuables scavenged from Aberian Manor before or after its ruin. Under the bags lies a plain-looking scabbard that contains a mithral longsword.

A) and Cassian or Zsz:
Picking up the sword makes you feel... woogy.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

The Room Next Door - When you are done with Crosael

chavamana wrote:

Checking the room next door, you find the contents of this storage room have been removed, leaving behind nothing but empty shelves. An old bedroll and a stained sack sit on the floor.

The sack contains nothing more interesting than spoiling cheese and bread.

Cassia pries up a loose floorboard in the northern wall and hauls out two leather bags stuffed with loot. He reaches in and pulls out a mithral longsword. "Ugh. Didn't like that," he says, putting it down, looking a little sick to his stomach.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

dice:

Sense Motive dc26: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13
Sense Motive dc26: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29
Perception dc30: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Azhar's brow furrows. He touches the sword, then unsheathes it part way, still looking slightly confused before replacing it. And then his brow clears. He seems to have come to some sort of conclusion, right or not.


female half-elf witch 15

"I'm not fond of it either," Zsz comments as she performs what is likely a fairly redundant Detect Magic on the blade.

"So ... down into the Spiral?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:

"Uh huh, of course." Amaya's voice is mild, but her purple eyes flash a bit.

A half-smile and quietly back, ** spoiler omitted ** A shrug.

Azhar grins, perhaps a little more playful than would be wise.

Perception dc15:
"Guess it's kinda like parading a squirrel past a Jack Russell terrier. I like shiny. You're shiny, and I like you. But if you're ever not shiny anymore? I'll still like you. Are you okay with that?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:

"I'm not fond of it either," Zsz comments as she performs what is likely a fairly redundant Detect Magic on the blade.

"So ... down into the Spiral?"

The corner of his mouth quirks slightly, "Well. Does somebody want to use it? I mean mithral is usually a nice metal for someone in our trade. Maybe you just need to stay somewhat away from Cassian and Zsz?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:

"I'm not fond of it either," Zsz comments as she performs what is likely a fairly redundant Detect Magic on the blade.

"So ... down into the Spiral?"

"Let's go," Cassian says with an eager nod.


The group heads outside, the skin at the back of their necks pricking at the feeling of being watched, despite the absence of any of the enemies that made themselves more... present in the night. At the towering black stone door, six feet wide and fourteen feet tall, this time it glows as you approach - a keyhole appearing exactly in the middle of the otherwise blank surface.

They key that Zsz carries also glows with a red, infernal light. Key turns easily in the lock, the huge door turning insubstantial, allowing light to pour down into the darkness below. Down thirty feet of stairs, four men dressed in dark leathers shade their eyes against the brightness momentarily surprised at the unexpected opening.

At the bottom of the stairs, the room (with the four guards) is decorated with banners of the circled crimson cross of Cheliax that drape from ceiling to floor. Until the door was opened to let in the morning light, it was illuminated only by a single lantern hanging from a peg.

K:local DC 20:
One the men at the base of the stairs is named Gibbs. He is known for bragging about being real high up in the Council of Thieves when he has been into his cups. No one believes him, of course, because even if there were a Council of Thieves (which is just a rumor of itself) they could do far better than a skinflint almost beggar throat cutter.

The human men at the bottom of the stairs are wearing dark leather armor, they have rapiers (which are currently sheathed) and hand crossbows (leaning against one of the walls). At the moment they look shocked and surprised.

And the key is still in Zsz's hand - not stuck in the door.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Cassian flashes a wolflike grin. Rygel bounces a little on his shoulder, letting out an excited squeak. "Well, look who we have here. If it isn't Mr. Council of Thieves himself. How's tricks, Gibbs?"


At the bottom of the stairs one of the men, the oldest and by far the one with the largest (poorly restrained) beer belly, squints. Trying to make out the shadowed shapes at the top of the stairs, he coughs once. "Hey now. Don'tcha brin' that up here, now. Did the bosses finally send someone over the de-magik the door?"

"'bout time, that damn b&#&# has already killed off a good quarter of us."


While more focused people are talking to Crosael

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
chavamana wrote:

"Uh huh, of course." Amaya's voice is mild, but her purple eyes flash a bit.

A half-smile and quietly back. A shrug.

Azhar grins, perhaps a little more playful than would be wise.

Amaya glares up at him. "Very may happen you know."

Sense Motive DC 20:
But she seems far more pleased than her tone would suggest.

Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:

At the bottom of the stairs one of the men, the oldest and by far the one with the largest (poorly restrained) beer belly, squints. Trying to make out the shadowed shapes at the top of the stairs, he coughs once. "Hey now. Don'tcha brin' that up here, now. Did the bosses finally send someone over the de-magik the door?"

"'bout time, that damn b#&!% has already killed off a good quarter of us."

"Well, step aside son," Cassian says. He leads the way into the room.


female half-elf witch 15

Zsz follows after without a trace of uncertainty.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

While more focused people are talking to Crosael
"..and I'm okay with that."

Perception Dc15:
"I'm very much looking forward to growing old with you, if it comes to that."

Azhar kisses Amaya lightly on the temple, keeping Crosael in the corner of his vision, not quite ignored completely.

stairs
Azhar follows as well.


GM:
Cassian Bluff: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38
The group is able to head down the stairs, finding a small twenty by twenty room with doors exiting to the left and right. The round man who responded to the name Gibbs, eyes finally clearing, voice confused, "Eh, now. Who are you?"

"And why do you have a bunch of sheilas wit you?" His voice not suspicious, just curious.

Sense Motive DC 20:
It of course being utterly responsible in a large organization that he doesn't know everyone.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Cesar. The locksmith," Cassian says. "My team. I got the call in the middle of a little celebration, and what, I'm supposed to leave them behind just because they have more violent specialties?"

Cassian kneels in front of the door, ready to check it over. After a moment, he cocks his head, and without turning around. "You still here, Gibbs? I got to spell it out? F++# off and guard the front, will you? I have this well in hand." Rygel punctuates this with a shooing motion.


Looking mostly confused the quartet of thieves looks up the stairs, moving out of the way of the larger group. One of the not-Gibbs ones happily confirms, "You all are replacements? Fantastic." He quickly grabs up his gear as bolts up the stairs, perfectly happy to be away from the place.

One of the others shrugs, commenting as he heads up the stairs, "His name was next on the list to head into the engine proper, once the high and might b@!@$ gets what she wants off of the spy."

Cassian:
The door is not locked, nor does it appear to be trapped. This is true for both doors.

Zsz:
And since I keep forgetting - the sword is a +1 mithral axiomatic longsword.


female half-elf witch 15

Once the men are well out of earshot, Zsz comments, ("We may want to watch for an ambush on the way out. Best case scenario is we're in and out long before it happens, but eventually someone's who's seen the Council of Thieves org chart and knows we're not on it is probably going to check in with them.")

("Onward?")

Zsz will identify the sword as a +1 mithral axiomatic longsword.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Doors unlocked and untrapped," Cassian says.


female half-elf witch 15
Cassian Merro wrote:
"Doors unlocked and untrapped," Cassian says.

Zsz will quietly open one.


The door Zsz opens reveals a long unlit corridor which widens (for those with darkvision) into a room at the very end, with much of the room still out of sight. Two doors lead out of the hallway on the left, the first twenty feet away and the second forty feet down.

Everyone (except maybe Zsz) can hear a loud panting coming from the room at the far end of the hallway. From that end there is a curious quiet bark.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Anybody got some jerky? I'd rather not kill a dog unless I have to."


female half-elf witch 15

Zsz shakes her head no.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Cassian Merro wrote:
"Anybody got some jerky? I'd rather not kill a dog unless I have to."

Azhar smiles, "I do. And if that is a normal dog, I will see if something can be done." He casually reaches back to scratch the fur around Mithra's neck. ..and finds nothing as the cat is for some reason tarrying near the back, rubbing up against Amaya, but looking slightly agitated. Mithra does not appear to be very pleased with whatever is ahead.


female half-elf witch 15

"Then by all means let us approach with your jerky at the ready."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar produces said jerky, if it ends up being appropriate.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar smiles, "I do. And if that is a normal dog, I will see if something can be done." He casually reaches back to scratch the fur around Mithra's neck. ..and finds nothing as the cat is for some reason tarrying near the back, rubbing up against Amaya, but looking slightly agitated. Mithra does not appear to be very pleased with whatever is ahead.

Cassian turns to Rygel. "When did we get a cat?"

Rygel chirps.

"Oh."


The Spiral - Guardians at the Gate
Listening at each of the door reveals ... silence. Either very quiet occupants or empty rooms.

The group head, very quietly, down the hallway. As the room at the end of the hall clarifies in the dark, you can make out an empty weapons rack that stretches along the back wall. The excited dogs signs rise in pitch, claws scratching on the ground as the dogs move excitedly.

Around the corner, Azhar - beef jerky near to hand - spots the canines.

The skin stripped from their muscular frames, one dog stands as you get to the corner. The other, there is one curious head focused on the corner, a second looking back at the other dog, and a last, third, head sniffs at the ground in front of it.

The first head starts to growl, its red-rimmed eyes glaring at the intruders.

K: planar DC 16:
The canines are cerberi. Infernally infused guardians of Hell.
K: planar DC 21:
They have the ability to track a person by their soul - allowing them to even track incorporeal creatures like ghosts.
K: planar DC 26:
Additionally, their bite carries a vicious curse that prevents extradimensional travel.


Guardians at the Gate - Pre-Combat
.
.
.

.
███████═███
███████D○○█
███████○○○█
███████○D○█
███═███○○○█
JYiMGZCA○○█
███████████
D = Doggies!

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (w/Rygel)
G = Gravlax
Z = Zsz

M = Mathalen
i = Mithra (the cat)
Y = Amaya
J = Janiven


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

"Best get out another piece of jerky," The Raven says. "Those dogs need something that will stick to their ribs."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
Thera Ven wrote:
"Best get out another piece of jerky," The Raven says. "Those dogs need something that will stick to their ribs."

"Sorry," Azhar looks down at the jerky dubiously, "don't think there was enough meat on the whole dang cow to help those things sorry condition."

k.planar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Guardians at the Gate - Pre-Combat
Azhar tosses the jerky past the first dog, mostly to just get it out of his hand and possibly buy a few seconds.

Round 1:

AC:19/17/15
hp: 99
Fort:8 ref:7 will:4

initiative: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 + 4 = 23 trait, FT included

FE: +4Human, +2Native Outsider NOT included

If Azhar thinks he can move more quickly then they do, he passes the first dog and positions himself between them. If not, he moves to the far side of the room and attacks the first.

to hit: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 16 - 3 = 23 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 9 = 23 Power Attack inc.

other:
Great Cleave or second hit at -5(as appropriate)
to hit2: 1d20 + 15 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 15 - 3 = 22 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 9 = 20 Power Attack inc.
-2 AC if Cleaving

Cleaving Finish (if appropriate)
to hit: 1d20 + 15 - 3 ⇒ (19) + 15 - 3 = 31 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 9 = 25 Power Attack inc.

lunge (if appropriate): additional 5' reach on his turn, -2AC

crit confirmation on Cleaving Finish: 1d20 + 15 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 3 = 26 Power Attack incl
dam: 1d10 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 9 = 27 Power Attack inc.
-2 AC if Cleaving


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 1:
Initiative 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Cassian moves out of the hallway to the far wall, stabbing the nearest dog once. 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cassian, Zsz/Shae Hunt:
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Cassian Merro wrote:

"Damn. Well, at least we know more now than we did before." He nods to the head. "Thanks for the warning, Khaz."

Cassian returns to the others (or not, depending on whether they followed). "Khazrae says the shae ran when she saw Buzz. Any idea why she might react that way to you specifically?"

"No idea," Zsz says. "I suppose this increases the odds that it was the same creature that was following me."

"The only thing I can think of is that at one point I tried to signal whoever it was that I wanted to talk, by going to an isolated place and waiting, and after that I wasn't followed any more. But I don't know why."

Tarvi rubs her eyes a little sleepily, leans against the low counter in the main room. "So it's the kind of person that wants to observe, to gather information..." She thinks, "But will not engage... unless it can control it?"

She looks at the other two, "Or something else?"


Teahouse:
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"Okay. Sounds fine by me." Azhar says, "Was there a good portrait of him in Delvehaven? And if not is there a good description of him somewhere?"
"This may be an ignorant question, but is there any reason we can't simply ask if we can see it?"

Amaya, thinking about Azhar's question, [b]"I think there was a description of him in one of the Pathfinder journals." Her brow furrows a bit, "I think there was a sketch in one of the stories of a group passing through the Delvehaven, when they were describing how they were welcomed."

Tarvi looks at Zsz, "Ask?" Sounding flabbergasted at the idea.


Desnus 10/Ruddigore:
The first act of Ruddigore unfolds. The maidens singing, the lamentations of the hopelessness of their plight as long as all the men are in love with Rose (played by Calseinica). The betrothals, the betrayals, the singing.

During the play and more so during the act break, anyone at the play can observe the audience. Although the play isn't as packed with the nobility as the Six Trials has been, the boxes are all filled. In one balcony there is an older gentleman, all by himself, fully focused on the play, but looking at another balcony during the act break. The group drawing his attention contains a older, but still beautiful, blonde, Lord Oberigo, and three younger men. Other recognizable faces in the balcony include the Lord-Mayor, Lady Sascar Tilernos, and Lady Chammady Drovenge. While the Lord-Mayor is accompanied by a single woman, both of the woman are sharing a balcony with a number of other nobles.


female half-elf witch 15

Round 1:
Move to within 15' of one, attack with hair for nonlethal damage; grab, constrict for nonlethal damage, immediately release as free action.

To Hit: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 14 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 nonlethal

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 nonlethal

Text: Politely mindful of Cassian's reluctance to kill dogs unless it is a necessity, Zsz is a little more delicate with her hair than she normally is, aiming to strike and strangle into unconsciousness rather than go for the kill. Her hair lashes out at one of the beasts, and then withdraws, poised to strike again.

Currently Active Effects:
Message, Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Greater False Life (19 hp)

AC: 20
HP: 77/58

Oh, and Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Shae Hunt:
Cassian shrugs. "It's a reasonable assumption, but it really could be any number of things. We don't really have enough information right now. Here's another wild, irresponsible guess: we'll know more about her as we learn about the shadow creatures, including what she wants. Although we have her stalking two magic users... not exactly a trend, but troubling all the same."

Desnus 10/Ruddigore:
Cassian and Tarvi sit in some plum seats right in the middle, close to the stage. Cassian, for his part, pays close attention to the action onstage, almost as though he is expecting to be quizzed later.

5,551 to 5,600 of 9,364 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.