Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


5,051 to 5,100 of 9,364 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>

Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gravlax pulls out the Delvehaven ledgers and looks at the remaining historical documents.

DC 30: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
DC 25/Setsuna Kuga: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Take 10 on DC 20: 10 + 14 = 24

"Appropriately enough, the ones Cassian couldn't tell were forgeries are originals," Gravlax says. "Although this last one here has an addition made a few years after the original signatures were dry." He clucks his tongue in disapproval.


female half-elf witch 15
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"If we are in concurrence?" Azhar looks around at the others, then reverses Morowfall as if the eagle head were a blade and places the haft over his forearm in Amaya's direction. "'maya? Would you like to get to know him now?"

"Whoever ends up taking it, could they please ask if there's a way for it to turn that damn light off?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar chuckles, places himself in-between Morrowfall and Zsz while he's waiting for Amaya to take the relic (or not). "Do you mind dimming your aura a bit? It seems there are those among us to whom it is a bit overpowering."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar chuckles, places himself in-between Morrowfall and Zsz while he's waiting for Amaya to take the relic (or not). "Do you mind dimming your aura a bit? It seems there are those among us to whom it is a bit overpowering."

Rygel shuts his eyes, locked in monkey concentration.

"He's talking to the eagle thing. Not you, buddy," Cassian whispers.

Rygel opens his eyes and chirps in confusion.

"Search me."


Amaya, showing far more caution than either Zsz or Azhar, takes the eagle-headed artifact. As she does her eyes momentarily flash with the same light as the artifact and she drops it back into Azhar's hands.

She takes a deep breath and picks it up, this time apparently more prepared for the rush of sensory input. She looks over at Zsz, "I don't think I can make it dim itself." Her voice full of apology. "But I can stick it in a bag."

From the stairs, just now making their way to the bottom of the human-sized stairs, the doll look at the ash of the vampires. Molly Missy claps.

Fiosa, looking at Rygel, comments, "He did it though. I couldn't see him at all for a minute. Like how your aura disappears when you're scouting."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16
chavamana wrote:
She looks over at Zsz, "I don't think I can make it dim itself." Her voice full of apology. "But I can stick it in a bag."

Azhar grins. The thought of Morrowfall being unceremoniously dropped and stored in a bag apparently gives him some amusement.

Chava wrote:
From the stairs, just now making their way to the bottom of the human-sized stairs, the doll look at the ash of the vampires. Molly Missy claps.

He smiles and nods at the doll(s).

Fiosa wrote:
Fiosa, looking at Rygel, comments, "He did it though. I couldn't see him at all for a minute. Like how your aura disappears when you're scouting."

Azhar looks from Fiosa to Rygel to Cassian. Contemplates the information, then shrugs without saying anything.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
From the stairs, just now making their way to the bottom of the human-sized stairs, the doll look at the ash of the vampires. Molly Missy claps.

Cassian jumps. "Yeah. Nightmares can follow you. How could I forget?"

"Fiosa wrote:
Fiosa, looking at Rygel, comments, "He did it though. I couldn't see him at all for a minute. Like how your aura disappears when you're scouting."

Cassian scratches Rygel's head. "Good job, pal. Wait, my aura disappears?" He pauses. "I have an aura?"


female half-elf witch 15
chavamana wrote:
She takes a deep breath and picks it up, this time apparently more prepared for the rush of sensory input. She looks over at Zsz, "I don't think I can make it dim itself." Her voice full of apology. "But I can stick it in a bag."

"That," Zsz says, "Would be wonderful."

chavamana wrote:
From the stairs, just now making their way to the bottom of the human-sized stairs, the doll look at the ash of the vampires. Molly Missy claps.

Zsz waves happily to the dolls.

chavamana wrote:
Fiosa, looking at Rygel, comments, "He did it though. I couldn't see him at all for a minute. Like how your aura disappears when you're scouting."

"Interesting."


female half-elf witch 15

Amaya or Perception DC 25:
("So, um ... just so you know, every time you take that out of the bag, it's going to blind me for a little while until I get used to the change in the light.")

("I have sensitive eyes.")


female half-elf witch 15

"When we go back up, want a ride?" Zsz asks the dolls. "Flying is super fun."


Azhar,Gravlax,Zsz:
One of Mathalen's eyebrows rise a bit, "I have heard tales of cliffs of insanity... but we'd want a bigger boat."

However, the remainder of the pleasure jaunt across the dangerous waters dividing the living and dying portions of Westcrown passes without further attack. After you tie up the boat, the quartet heads over to the alleyway where broken, bloody bodies were found.

1d100 ⇒ 45

Just a few blocks shy of the alley that you suspect may be a hotbed of gargoyle dastardly deeds, the group hears the soft step of someone running in your direction.


Azhar,Zsz:
Zsz wrote:
"Oh, mine was probably worse than most," Zsz acknowledges. "Nobility. More to prove, more to gain, more to lose. At least I never stood to inherit anything, that would have been a real nightmare."

"I've never really found anything horribly tempting about nobility." Tarvi says with easily honesty.

Amaya smiles, "Green tea with jasmine flowers." As she trys to pull herself back into a general conversation after Azhar's intense regard.

The tien girl smiles, "However there is a very good house brew made from growing a fungus in the water which is tasty.... So you haven't completely gotten alway from fungus tea."

Zsz/Sense Motive DC 25:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Just a simple nod, 'Deal.'

Zsz:
Tarvi
Hopefully, "So you think its more likely that she is opposed to whatever power has shadow creatures walking the streets of Westcrown than empowering them?"

Vitti and Ermolos
Zsz can make out the shlrup as Vitti pulls gunk from the main pile, then a odd thrmp sssh as he slaps and shapes it into place.

It does take awhile for Eromolos to return with the second load of the gunk, which he dumps into the room. Then he comes out, near to Zsz without looming. Somehow projecting the image of an eager, hungry puppy for all his size.


The Raven:
He has started sleeping with men since the last time." She comments, pointing with a beak to a room where the shutters are drawn but leaking light from behind.

Additionally, The Raven makes out movement on the first floor. The pair of man and bird set up the fire traps at each door and the then stealthily make their way to the slave quarters - ramshackle, unprotected, and partially open to the shadows of the night, but dark inside.

Pausing outside of the door with an obvious padlock, The Raven can hear nervous movement inside the slave building.


Gravlax:
Ambush Apartment
For all of her normal directness, it is a bit of time before she mets his eyes. And there he can see just a tad of how alien what he is asking her for is.

A deep breath, her body still beneath his. "For you... I'll think about the question." Her teeth worry at her lower lip for a minute, "Gravlax."

The Old Apartment
As they part, just a little, as she feels the solidity of the desk beneath her, her legs don't release him, but so loosen, so that he can move. Her hands tease around his body, trailing over ribs.

With an undecided moan, she leans back as his lips trail down. Letting Gravlax roam as he wishes. Her hands reach down, teasing, gentle.


Cassian:
Lothario
Thelka's eyes, shadowed by the fading light, turn back to the main building for a moment, but she nods.

After there is a bit of city between the pair and Lothario's holdings. "I owe you a drink, if not a favor, for today Cassian. What would you and your monkey like?"

Calseinica
Her hand is cool when he takes it, but her fingers curl around his, a soft squeeze as he leads her into his bedroom.

The Head
Khazrae's laugh to that is anything but cheerful. "Sounds like the normal way of the world."


female half-elf witch 15

Gargoyle Hunt:
I believe Amaya was supposed to join us at this point.

Since running does not seem to be a great indicator of gargoyle-hood, Zsz will attempt to fade into the shadows.

Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Teahouse:
"I pray you don't mind if I quietly hope that none has been ordered," Zsz says. "However tasty its reputation."

Tarvi:
"If she's actually interested at all, and I'm not simply seeing patterns where there are none, then I think she would be opposed," Zsz replies. "If nothing else, I cannot imagine her supporting anything that furthers the ends of the current rulers of this country in any way, and a weak Westcrown means a stronger Egorian."

Vitti and Ermolos:
Zsz begins bringing dishes of food out to the common room. She has opted for a traditional country breakfast of sausages, eggs, beans on toast, potatoes, mushrooms, and cooked tomato slices.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Lothario
"Brandy, actually. And mangoes for him." He's quiet for a bit. "I don't know that we owe either of us anything. It's something we're both doing because no one else is and someone has to. But I'm not about to turn down a free drink."

Calseinica
He closes the door, giving her a soft smile. Then, very deliberately, he strips. After a moment, he climbs into bed.

The Head
"It certainly can be."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gravlax,Zsz,Mathalen:
Just a few blocks shy of the alley that you suspect may be a hotbed of gargoyle dastardly deeds, the group hears the soft step of someone running in your direction.
Azhar fades into the shadows, just in case.
stealth: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 4 = 33

dice:

sense motive: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 4 = 26 FE:Human


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:

Azhar inhales the scent of the jasmine green tea before sipping cautiously. He offers Amaya a thankful look over the rim. "Maybe sometime when you're not around then." he says to Zsz. "Are there any other foods you are particularly adverse too?" he glances at Tarvi and Amaya as well.


female half-elf witch 15

Teahouse:
"I'll try anything that is free of mushrooms, molds, fungi, oomycetes, myxomycetes, or lichens, honestly. I've even made my peace with yeast."


Teahouse:
"The last is good," Tarvi comments. "Because life without bread would be sad."

Amaya just looks a little horrified, perhaps thinking of all the dishes she loves that contains lichens and mushrooms.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:

Zsz wrote:
"I'll try anything that is free of mushrooms, molds, fungi, oomycetes, myxomycetes, or lichens, honestly. I've even made my peace with yeast."

"Oh." there seems to be just a hint of disappointment in Azhar's tone, "I have actually become quite fond of mushrooms myself, it seems Tian dishes use them quite extensively...but I'm sure we can work around it. Anything else? or anything you've found you really like here in Westcrown or elsewhere?" he turns towards the others, "and what about you two? Is there anything that you particularly like or dislike?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Gargoyle Hunt:

Gravlax also does the shadow-fade.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:
Chava wrote:

"The last is good," Tarvi comments. "Because life without bread would be sad."

Amaya just looks a little horrified, perhaps thinking of all the dishes she loves that contains lichens and mushrooms.

A twinkle in Azhar's eyes towards the two girls says he quite agrees them, but then...it's food, and he's very easy regarding most foods.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

The Raven poses for a moment, frowning at the padlock, then looks for a way into the slave quarters other than via the door with the big padlock. Loose boards in the walls? A gap where there should be a window? Alternately, how securely is the padlock actually attached to the wall?


Gargoyle Hunt:
Mathalen Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

As the group fades into the shadows, the running steps get closer. The running isn't panicked but most definitely a run. The footfalls get closer and a few moments later a small woman with a braid of dark hair runs past, clearly heading in the direction of the alley of death.


Teahouse:
Tarvi, "I like Wiscrani food... except for cream sauces, those just make me feel ill. But a simple plate with vegetables, raw or lightly grilled, bread, cheese and I'm a happy girl."

Amaya smiles, "And, oddly enough, I seem to be the only one of my family that milk doesn't make sick."


The Raven:
While there are a number of windows and cracks that would allow shadows and cold weather in, there are none that are large enough for a halfling to squeeze through and the dark-clothed man is just a bit bigger.

Looking at the lock, while the metal is securely attached to the wood - the wood itself is old and weather worn. Probably the weakest point.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

The Raven leans in close, looking at the weather-worn wood.

Very carefully Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17, he raps at a certain spot with the heel of his palm (take-10 for 12 on a Str break check).


female half-elf witch 15

Gargoyle Hunt:
Zsz will follow the woman.

Teahouse:
"I'm still trying out everything new I can," says Zsz. "So far, it all seems pretty great."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gargoyle Hunt:

Not truly being an ambush predator, Azhar steps out when she's still a ways a way if at all possible. If not, he catches her as she passes by covering her mouth to muffle any escaping sound. "Hi luv, miss us?" he says softly to the girl in his arms.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:

Zsz wrote:
Amaya wrote:
Tarvi wrote:
Tarvi, "I like Wiscrani food... except for cream sauces, those just make me feel ill. But a simple plate with vegetables, raw or lightly grilled, bread, cheese and I'm a happy girl."
Amaya smiles, "And, oddly enough, I seem to be the only one of my family that milk doesn't make sick."
"I'm still trying out everything new I can," says Zsz. "So far, it all seems pretty great."

"Glad to hear it." he says, apparently to all of them. "What about desserts? Chocolate, cakes, pies, ice cream? What are your favorites?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Ambush Apartment

"Thank you," he says. "That means a lot to me."

He slowly climbs off her. "One difficult question deserves another. And I'd been thinking about that awhile." Almost apologetic.

The Old Apartment

He works his way down, tracing a path with lips and fingers. Ending when he is kneeling in front of her. His pulse pounds in his wrists and in his neck, but he is only paying attention to the task at hand.


Cassian:
Lothario
Thekla looks at Rygel. "You would have expensive tastes." The smile hiding in her eyes counter to the words.

She takes the lead after they pass under the eyes of the guards at the Pegasus Bridge, heading towards the docks. She stops at a fruit stand holding up mangoes until Rygel seems to nod at one. She doesn't actually hand it over the monkey until they are at one of the many pleasently crowded and noisy taverns that front the port city.

From a blue glass bottle she pours a measure of rich amber liquid for each. "Was a pleasure to see how you work, Cassian." Saluting him before tasting the liquor.

Calseinica
Although her gaze steals down as he disrobes, her fawn brown eyes keep searching for his midnight blue ones. Her hands are shaking slightly as her breath catches starts, faster.

She stands there, frozen for a moment after Cassian climbs into his bed. Then, her eyes still on his, she slips off her shoes, her hands moving behind her to undo the buttons of her dress so it can slide off her body to pool on the floor. Calseinica takes the few steps to the bed, sitting so she can slip off the silk stockings. She looks over her shoulder at Cassian, pulling her upper lip between her teeth. She blushes, "I have a shift I normally sleep in..."


Gargoyle Hunt:
Amaya's eyes can't see the detail that Azhar and the others can in the dark, so her freezing, hand headed to the partially disguised longsword at her hip makes sense. But the way she sinks into Azhar as he kisses her hopefully means she revcognized him.

Teahouse:
"Fresh strawberry pie." Tarvi says. "You can only get it for about one month a year, but it is fantastic."

Amaya sips the lightly green tea, she holds it up, "Ice cream... green tea mixed with a light vanilla."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Lothario
"Nice to have someone to work with," he says, returning the toast. He takes an appreciative sip, savoring the taste. "Someone with a similar skillset, I mean. I have a team... they're of varying quality."

He leans back in his chair. "How about you? You normally work with a group?"

Calseinica
"Not here, you don't," he says playfully, consuming her with his gaze. His voice turns serious. "Cali... you do know you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, right? I want to see you naked as often as possible." He pulls back the covers just a bit. "Now get under here so I can get to the serious business of ruining you."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Gargoyle Hunt:
Amaya wrote:
Amaya's eyes can't see the detail that Azhar and the others can in the dark, so her freezing, hand headed to the partially disguised longsword at her hip makes sense. But the way she sinks into Azhar as he kisses her hopefully means she revcognized him.

"I'll take that as a yes then." he whispers face close to hers before bringing her back to her feet, then to the others, "Alright Zsz, so you're going to bring it out? How far back to you want us? Maybe let us know when you want us to start following if you start getting to far away or should we just stay put so we don't get spotted?"


Cassian:
Lothario
Thekla pulls her legs up so that she is sitting cross-legged on the chair as she sips. She nods, "Maybe a quarter of the time I come across a job that works better for a group." She shudders, "And more and more I've been asked to babysit a group that is breaking their gums, hate that."

Her head cocks to the side a little, "Varying quality? Not just varying talent?" She smiles, "Because I'd never ask one of the other Nagas to scout out a building, but they have talents which I don't." A pause, "For example, my version of massive property damage costs a great deal more in alchemical reagents than Liv's."

Calseinica
Her head ducks, not hiding the brilliant happy smile, nor the blush. She pops the snaps of her bra, dropping it carelessly on the floor. Then she slides under the offered covers, wearing only the thin silky underwear, finding the warmth of his body.

Next to him, she tilts her head so that she can brush a kiss on his lips. Her blush deepens. Quietly, words buoyed by happiness, "Does this mean you'll still be with me when I wake up?"


Zsz:
Tarvi
Tarvi smiles a little, "I don't normally like, we hate the same people as a reason to trust someone's motives," her smile grows a bit, lighting up her sapphire eyes, "but I suppose for now, we'll have to go with it."

"Weren't... And if you can't answer, I'll understand... but wasn't your mother or whoever had the far shorter lifespan lifestyle chosen for you... displeased with the deal?"

Vitti and Ermolos
Ermolos's eyes grow happy at both the look and smell of the simple but hearty fare. "Would you like some help carrying stuff to the table?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
"Talents as in different skillsets," Cassian clarifies. "They all have their purposes, I suppose. Some are vastly more useful than others. Although even if someone's only use is as a block of meat between me and the enemy's sword, I suppose that's a use." He takes a sip. "Who's Liv?"

Calseinica
"You're in my bed, Cali. Where else will I be?" He pulls her close letting her feel him hard against her thigh. His hand slides down her body to rest on her panties. "Now what did I just say? I do believe I specified nudity," he murmurs happily into her mouth. "I suppose if a man wants something done, he must do it himself." He kisses her then, softly at first, rapidly growing in passion. A kiss that signals, yes, he needs her. He needs her now. And he will be taking her, and making it as sweet as he is able.

The kisses leave her mouth, but not her body. First her throat, then her breasts. He takes his time there, before moving onto her flat belly. The panties come off, cast aside.

As he leans in between her legs, he pauses for a moment to appreciate the moment. A happy sigh, a kiss upon the lips. And then, he begins the serious business of teasing her open.


The Raven:
1d100 ⇒ 2
The wood splinters and cracks under the blow, one of the planks of wood falling into the building. Although the actual blow is not loud... not the wood breaking for that matter... the sudden violence of someone - perhaps someone dangerous - breaking into what little sanctuary they have does cause a... stir among the halfling slaves.

Namely a loud scream from a pretty blonde halfling who looks terrified.


Gravlax:
Ambush Apartment
"You're a planner. It makes sense." Her quick quip not quite hiding the disappoint in his pulling off of her, even if she rolls easily to her feet in quick moves. On her feet, she paces a bit, finally moving over to the kitchen. Her movements excessive, as if she is trying to relieve the excess of energy in any ways she can.

The Old Apartment
Mathlen makes a low clicking sound of disagreement as Gravlax sinks low enough that she loses her light touch on the part of him that she was teasing. Her femoral pulse races, clear under the pale skin of her thigh.

She leans forward, presses a kiss to his forehead with a positively wicked smile. "This won't ruin your ability to think straight at a desk will it?"


Cassian:
Post Scouting Drinks
"Liv is one of my partners." A fond smile, "She's a grifter but she has a touch of either devil or dragon, which makes her a bit... hot-tempered." A shrug, "Doesn't matter how many times she's proven wrong, she still thinks that turning something to ash will solve any remaining problems."

A sip of her own, "Which of your group do you find useful?" A pause, "You don't have to use names if you want to keep them secret from my evil, evil clutches."

Calseinica

Cassian wrote:
His hand slides down her body to rest on her panties. "Now what did I just say? I do believe I specified nudity," he murmurs happily into her mouth. "I suppose if a man wants something done, he must do it himself."

Her cheeks flame, which doesn't stop her from returning the kisses with equal, shaking fervor. Swallowing, softly, in a break between the kisses, "It seemed too... wanton... and obvious... to climb into your bed without my panties." The blush gets a bit deeper, coloring her breasts, "With them on I could at least pretend to some... decorum."

The murmur of protest as he leaves her mouth is soon overruled by the gasp of pleasure as his lips move lower. Her back arches as he pauses at her breasts, her voice developing musical tones.

He finds her on the verge of ready. Calseinica's body freezes as he teases her lower lips, her hands twisting in the sheets, eyes open watching him, "Cassian." His name part plea, part prayer. One hand frees itself from its death grip on the the cloth to tease through his hair then ball on her thigh as feeling shivers through her body.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female half-elf witch 15

Tarvi:
chavamana wrote:
"Weren't... And if you can't answer, I'll understand... but wasn't your mother or whoever had the far shorter lifespan lifestyle chosen for you... displeased with the deal?"

"No doubt she would have been, if I'd told her about it," Zsz agrees. "My mother was livid enough as it was about my suddenly demonstrating 'self-taught' spellcasting ability. I don't care to know what her reaction would have been if she'd discovered that a halfbreed had been so presumptuous as to bargain with one of the Unkindly Ones."

"As things stand, I'm reasonably certain she won't dare to go so far as to act directly against great-grandmother's dictates. Although she does like to test me for weakness to the extent she can, when she has the opportunity."

Vitti and Ermolos:
chavamana wrote:
Ermolos's eyes grow happy at both the look and smell of the simple but hearty fare. "Would you like some help carrying stuff to the table?"

Zsz nods, and no doubt soon the table is laden with foodstuffs.

Teahouse:
"Anything with chocolate in it," Zsz says with a slightly dreamy tone.

Gargoyle Hunt:
("It'll probably have night vision, so stay at least 60 feet away. Further would be better - the farther away you are, the less likely it is to spot you. As long as you're within 180 feet, I can stay in contact.")

Zsz then wanders 'drunkenly' into the alley and around the general vicinity. She warbles a little tune in a strange language.

"ఓహ్, నా తల్లి అనంతం టవర్ యొక్క కీపర్ ఉంది.
ఆమె ఒక ఫ్లవర్ ఒక అద్భుత ఆకర్షించాడు.
ఈ కలయిక నుండి మూడు వచ్చారు:
మరియు ఇతర నాకు ఉంది!"

Gargoyle Hunt/Strange Language:
The language is Aklo.

"Oh, my mother was the keeper of the infinite tower.
She seduced a fairy with a kireseth flower.
From this union there came three:
A larabay, a lemkin, and the other was me!"


female half-elf witch 15

GM:
Bluff check to seem drunk, if necessary: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

GM:
Post Scouting Drinks
"We have a ranger who is good in a fight, but sort of thick. And he sleazes all over pretty much any woman who gets too close, my sister included. He actually once asked me for tips on wooing her, and this was while he was wooing her best friend. I hinted around, to see if he was bright enough to understand that women like to feel special, but no. He chalked it up to cultural differences and his not being good looking anymore."

"There's a mage been hanging around lately. She's useful as hell. I don't really know what to make of her, but she stays away from me socially, which is all I can really ask for."

"There's another ranger... a bodyguard. She's good to have in a fight too. Smart. Capable. She's a good one. Our hitter, too. Hell of a fighter. Terrible taste in men, but that's none of my business. Long as she stays frosty, we're good. There's a halfling, too, a healer. And a musician. Both useful."

Cassian grins. "The group's purpose is delivering me safely into combat so I can kill all the things." He sips from the brandy. "I know, I know. The ego on this one. But it's true. I'm good at killing, and they make me better."

Calseinica

Calseinica wrote:
Her cheeks flame, which doesn't stop her from returning the kisses with equal, shaking fervor. Swallowing, softly, in a break between the kisses, "It seemed too... wanton... and obvious... to climb into your bed without my panties." The blush gets a bit deeper, coloring her breasts, "With them on I could at least pretend to some... decorum."

"Your innocence is adorable," Cassian says between kisses. "But the fact of the matter is, I like making you wanton. It's one of the great joys of life."

As he opens her up, he takes his time. He teases, he penetrates. He tickles, he invades. He seems to be exploring, making certain that there is no area ignored in a search for new tastes and sounds and sensations from her. He alternates, mouth, then hands, then both, building to a delirious pitch, broken only when he pulls away to slide into her, covering her mouth with his.


Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"When we go back up, want a ride?" Zsz asks the dolls. "Flying is super fun."

The dolls look up the very long and large staircase. Four of them nod. One, the teddy bear, is watching Cassian with a contemplative look on his stuffed face. However, after Draggy, bumps him, he nods as well.


female half-elf witch 15
chavamana wrote:
The dolls look up the very long and large staircase. Four of them nod. One, the teddy bear, is watching Cassian with a contemplative look on his stuffed face. However, after Draggy, bumps him, he nods as well.

After considering the possibilities for a moment, Zsz lies on her stomach, arms out. Her hair will offer a lift aboard if any doll needs a boost.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:
The dolls look up the very long and large staircase. Four of them nod. One, the teddy bear, is watching Cassian with a contemplative look on his stuffed face. However, after Draggy, bumps him, he nods as well.

A clearly terrified Cassian stares back, hand hovering over the hilt of one of his swords, ready if the little terror tries something.


The dolls clamber on board.

And when Zsz goes zipping up the stairs there is a high-pitched "Wheee!!!" that follows her up.

Back in the summoning room, Janiven touches Cassian's arm briefly then speaks. "I'd want to take a look at the Privateer's lounge again, maybe there is some clue to if they hid any of the books from downstairs rather than burning them all."

Her green eyes turn back to Cassian, "If you'd be willing to help with the door?" A shrug, "Or I can come back after, if you think there are more things waiting to jump us in the last room or so."

Mathalen falls into step next to Gravlax, quietly, "He got some nasty hits in before he went down."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
chavamana wrote:

Back in the summoning room, Janiven touches Cassian's arm briefly then speaks. "I'd want to take a look at the Privateer's lounge again, maybe there is some clue to if they hid any of the books from downstairs rather than burning them all."

Her green eyes turn back to Cassian, "If you'd be willing to help with the door?" A shrug, "Or I can come back after, if you think there are more things waiting to jump us in the last room or so."

Cassian nods. "Good idea. Let's make sure we got everything before leaving." He'll head off to the lounge.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
chavamana wrote:
Mathalen falls into step next to Gravlax, quietly, "He got some nasty hits in before he went down."

"Yep," Gravlax says. Stretches. Winces. "I should have taken my own advice about not letting him get close enough to touch me."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

The Raven puts his finger to his lips.

"Hush," he says in Halfling. "I am here to liberate you, but you must be quiet."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


female half-elf witch 15

Zsz helps explore the rest of the lodge as needed.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:
Zsz wrote:
Tarvi,Amaya wrote:

"Fresh strawberry pie." Tarvi says. "You can only get it for about one month a year, but it is fantastic."

Amaya sips the lightly green tea, she holds it up, "Ice cream... green tea mixed with a light vanilla."
"Anything with chocolate in it," Zsz says with a slightly dreamy tone.

"Excellent choices all." Azhar smiles happily. He glances back at Zsz, smiles at Tarvi and Amaya, then back to Zsz again, "So out of curiosity Zsz, is there anyone special in your life? Maybe anyone you left behind pining for your return or are they just not like that there?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:

Ambush Apartment

He sets his gear aside. "You look like you have energy to burn," he says. "Do you want to spar? Clearly I'm not on top of my game, but I should be good for some exercise."

The Old Apartment

He grins up at her. "It might be distracting from time to time ... but it will ruin my ability to think straight at this desk."

Then he returns his attention to the matter at hand.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female half-elf witch 15

Teahouse:
Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"Excellent choices all." Azhar smiles happily. He glances back at Zsz, smiles at Tarvi and Amaya, then back to Zsz again, "So out of curiosity Zsz, is there anyone special in your life? Maybe anyone you left behind pining for your return or are they just not like that there?"

"No one back in Jina Mwisho," Zsz says. "I have been on one, arguably two dates since my return to Westcrown, though. Someone I met through the Design Group. So that's been very nice."


Zsz:
Tarvi
Tarvi smiles over at Zsz. "So I'll keep an eye out for your mother and find some nice safe cover if she does show up."

She points at the grapes, "Those were fresh into the city today."

Then, "I never really thought about power and circles of magic much. When I was little I tried my hardest to get sent to one of the schools up that teach magic..." Her brow furrows a little, "Not really for the magic... but because I saw how beautifully magic could be woven into metal and gems and I wanted to know how to do that." She shrugs, "Mother found it too close to trade which she is trying to rise above."

A proud, pleased smile. "I think I've gotten how to build something so it will take a matrix though. One of the gems I carved I put a little magic into it to make it glow.... and it hasn't stopped yet." A fantastic grin, "Going on five days now."

Vitti and Ermolos
Ermolos makes a small selection of food stuff which he takes over to Vitti. In a quiet aside, "He'll forget to eat if it isn't at hand."

Then the big man digs into the food... and it just seems to disappear.

The pair work the full day at the apartment, quiet and efficient, with Eromolos fetching the pungent and globular gunk from somewhere and Vitti shaping the walls and ceiling of half the room.

The heat is intense when Zsz looks in, but about half the room as lost the sharp edges, instead having a far more cavern feel.


female half-elf witch 15

Tarvi:
chavamana wrote:
She points at the grapes, "Those were fresh into the city today."

Zsz tries the grapes. "These are lovely. Thank you."

chavamana wrote:
Then, "I never really thought about power and circles of magic much. When I was little I tried my hardest to get sent to one of the schools up that teach magic..." Her brow furrows a little, "Not really for the magic... but because I saw how beautifully magic could be woven into metal and gems and I wanted to know how to do that." She shrugs, "Mother found it too close to trade which she is trying to rise above."

"There's nothing quite so bewitching as the patterns, is there?" Zsz asks. "Those intricate, infinite, recombinant, iterating dreams that stuff is made from."

"Your mother is ... ambitious?"

chavamana wrote:
A proud, pleased smile. "I think I've gotten how to build something so it will take a matrix though. One of the gems I carved I put a little magic into it to make it glow.... and it hasn't stopped yet." A fantastic grin, "Going on five days now."

Tarvi's smile is matched with an expression of delight on Zsz's face. "That's wonderful!"

Vitti and Ermolos:
chavamana wrote:

The pair work the full day at the apartment, quiet and efficient, with Eromolos fetching the pungent and globular gunk from somewhere and Vitti shaping the walls and ceiling of half the room.

The heat is intense when Zsz looks in, but about half the room as lost the sharp edges, instead having a far more cavern feel.

Zsz releases a happy sigh of anticipation. "So much better already."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Teahouse:
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"No one back in Jina Mwisho," Zsz says. "I have been on one, arguably two dates since my return to Westcrown, though. Someone I met through the Design Group. So that's been very nice."

"Oh, that's nice." Azhar says, glancing at Tarvi and Amaya, as he knows they are also both from that group, "Anyone I happen to have met the day I was there?"

5,051 to 5,100 of 9,364 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.