Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


4,951 to 5,000 of 9,364 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>

female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - Round 4

chavamana wrote:
A searing blast of light lances forth from the golden eagle head. At the end of the hallway the nameless deadie almost screams as pieces of flesh turn to ash.

"She's a scantily-clad unconventional spellcaster with the power to bend men's minds. He's a plucky sharp-shooting artifact who knows the secret of the alien invasion. They fight crime!"

A worried glance towards Tarvi, however, belies the levity of Zsz's words.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Vamposeur wrote:
"Ahh... how 'bout some wrestling, darlin'?"

"Okay. I'll lead. Close your eyes and think of something wonderful."

Gravlax is struck with a thought. "Are deadies particularly flammable?"


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round Five:

Another Round, Another Assumption That I Am Too Close For Leaping Attack, so it is not included below

Gravlax is down 2 hp & 1 str

Gravlax continues to press, leading with his blades. "If you would kindly re-die, we can continue with our business here."

First: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 22

First Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 5 precision

Second: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 25

Second Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 1 precision

Confirm Critical roll on Second Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 25

Critical Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:
Gravlax is struck with a thought. "Are deadies particularly flammable?"

"I ... think our resident expert on the subject would be you, Gravlax. Unless Amaya knows of any bardic tales."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"I ... think our resident expert on the subject would be you, Gravlax. Unless Amaya knows of any bardic tales."

Gravlax sighs. "It would probably be bad form to burn down the Delvehaven in pursuit of its knowledge."


female half-elf witch 15

Round 5:
Zsz flies over to Tarvi and gives her a potion of cure moderate wounds, ideally from a place where she will not provoke an AoO, but she'll take one if needed.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 3 = 10

Text: "Hold that thought for a moment," she says to the Morrowfall as she flies over to Tarvi and applies a potion to the other girl's wounds.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

Fortunately, Azhar does not understand Tattoo.

Round 5:

Azhar continues to press the attack.

to hit1: 1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 26 Power Attack, 2 neg lvls, -2 str, bardic, bless
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 = 22

to hit2: 1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 = 16 Power Attack, 2 neg lvls, -2 str, bardic, bless
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 = 28


1 person marked this as a favorite.

GM:
1d20 ⇒ 7
Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - Round 5

"Such is life. Then it ends." The stakes flash, deadly. "Or at least it should." (Cassian takes 12 hit points and Mathalen takes 13.)

Azhar continues to press the attack. His first blow repaying the crossbow bolt. "Touchy are we? Did I get the partnership wrong?"

The look in Amaya's amethyst eyes hardens as she looks over at Mathalen's wounds. Her attack designed to confound the blonde, to delay her defenses.

Jair's attention focuses onto the dark woman holding Morrowfall. A Morrowfall that is not pulsing with positive, sun-filled energy uncontrollably. He saunters forward, still confident, looking only at Zsz. His voice deep tenor and shadows, reverberates as he speaks, "Come, woman. We must deliver that to your new master." Zsz Will vs Dominate DC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 Zsz's trained mind fights off the enchantment.

Cassian continues to cut and slice, but, apparently shaken by the elf's state, does not cut as deeply. Vahnwynne teeters, so close to the destruction of a hated destiny she can taste it. Then when Cassian's last blow over shoots her and stabs Mathalen, dropping the dark-haired woman she looks like she may cry. Until she smells the blood draining Mathalen and her fangs suddenly become more obvious.

"Now you're just in the way of my fun," Vashian says as his claws flash out, drawing deep wounds through Gravlax's armor. (Gravlax take 8 hit points and two negative levels.) "Begone lesser."

A quiet curse about corpses that don't know when they should lie down and stop moving, and another arrow striking home.

Quiet voice, in pain but not only from her own physical hurts. "I'm sorry about what happened to you." Tarvi, two more bolts. And finally, with a smile, Vahnwynne turns to mist, the vapor moving under the closed door, her wooden stakes falling to the ground with a clatter.

The Morrowfall blazes with the light of day. "Hold that thought for a moment," she says to the Morrowfall as she flies over to Tarvi and applies a potion to the other girl's wounds. Tarvi smiles her thanks, even though her eyes are still sad looking at the place where the ill fated vampire-slayer had been.

Fiosa channels a final time, doing what she can to keep everyone on thier feet. Anyone injured heals 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3 hit points.

Gravlax continues to press, leading with his blades. "If you would kindly re-die, we can continue with our business here." Vashian licks the blood on his claws, "You've heard my price."

Mathalen's wounds, bandaged by Fiosa's magic, seem to have stopped flowing.

Active Buffs: bardic (+2 competence to hit/damage); bless (+1 morale to hit); tactical acumen (any bonus you get from battlefield position gets a +1 insight bonus - ie. flanking gets you a +3 instead of a +2)

GM:
s1 -29,-73 (oh so very dead)
S2 -52 (dead)
s3 -49 (dead)
s4 -45 (dead)
maze -4,-46,-62,-57, -69
malki -38,-88, 97, 103,-98, -106, 116 (smoked)
jair -15,-28, -71,-66, -84

ahzar -30 (2 negative levels)
cassian -28
rygel -0
gravlax -7 (2 negative levels)
zsz -0

amaya -8
fiosa -0
janiven -7
mathalen -45,-53 (-5 hp), -50 (-2 stable)
tarvi -1

amaya - aid another 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 13
fiosa (SoF +2 AC) - move, cure moderate
janiven - 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 172d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 + 2 = 131d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 92d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 + 2 = 13
mathalen - DC 20 swift stand: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30; move, 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 111d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
tarvi - magic missile 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 51d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Maze: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 201d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Jair - move, channel


Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - End of Round 5
.
.
.
.
.
█████████
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○╙?
█████○○○║?
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
○○OGA○○F██████████████████
█████○○○○▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
←←←←←Z○J○○○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
←←←←TC○○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
█████○○Y○▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
????║○○M██████████████████
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○R█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████○○○╙?
█████○○○║?
█████○○○█
█████○○○█
█████████
▒ = door debris with mirrors attached facing east
S = undead attackers
O = Tattooed Vampire
W = Wooden Stake Woman
R = Black cloaked baddie

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (w/rygel) - hiding from enemies
G = Gravlax
Z = Zsz (15-ft up)

Y = Amaya
F = Fiosa
J = Janiven
M = Mathalen (prone and unconscious)
T = Tarvi (prone)


female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - Round 5

chavamana wrote:
Jair's attention focuses onto the dark woman holding Morrowfall. A Morrowfall that is not pulsing with positive, sun-filled energy uncontrollably. He saunters forward, still confident, looking only at Zsz. His voice deep tenor and shadows, reverberates as he speaks, "Come, woman. We must deliver that to your new master."

"Oh, we do plan on it. Which hole would he prefer it shoved down?" Zsz asks. Then to the Morrowfall, with a slight frown: "No, that's banter. No one actually intends - All right! Fine! One hole off-limits, I get the idea, OK?"

chavamana wrote:
Tarvi smiles her thanks, even though her eyes are still sad looking at the place where the ill fated vampire-slayer had been.

"We'll keep it from happening to anyone else," Zsz says softly. "Are you all right?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

Azhar is now ignoring the banter, his demeanor grim. "I am sorry for you." he says.

Round 6:

to hit1:1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 20 Power Attack, 2 neg lvls, -2str, bardic, bless
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 = 25

to hit2:1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 = 24
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 = 22

Round 6 addendum:

Critical confirmation:
to hit2:1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 - 5 = 9
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 9 - 2 - 1 + 2 = 19


female half-elf witch 15

"Can anyone get to Mathalen before he casts again?" Zsz asks.

Round 6:
Fly to best location, blast best target with searing light.

To Hit, Ranged Touch (includes bardic, bless, dazzled): 1d20 + 7 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 3 - 1 = 27

Does not include -4 firing into melee penalty.

Damage: 10d8 ⇒ (3, 6, 6, 8, 1, 8, 6, 2, 2, 1) = 43

Text: Zsz flies back into position and says to the Morrowfall. "OK, that thing you did? How about you do that again?" Another blast of light lances forth.


female half-elf witch 15

Perception DC 5 (during combat, so cannot take 10):
As Zsz flies above the battle, it becomes evident that someone has apparently talked to her, since she is now wearing a pair of panties beneath her "dress". They appear to have been made out of a few pieces of dental floss and a couple square inches' worth of gauze, but they do, at least, exist.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"Can anyone get to Mathalen before he casts again?" Zsz asks.

Gravlax's head whips around, then he realizes he can't see anything from his vantage point but Azhar.

"I can probably get there, but not before," Gravlax says.


female half-elf witch 15
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gravlax's head whips around, then he realizes he can't see anything from his vantage point but Azhar.

"I can probably get there, but not before," Gravlax says.

Zsz's eyes flick over the battlefield as she assesses the situation from above.

"I think Azhar and Amaya are the only ones who could make it to her in time," Zsz says. "If either of you has any means of healing her, even a little, this might be a good time."


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
Gravlax d'Antonio wrote:

Gravlax's head whips around, then he realizes he can't see anything from his vantage point but Azhar.

"I can probably get there, but not before," Gravlax says.

Zsz's eyes flick over the battlefield as she assesses the situation from above.

"I think Azhar and Amaya are the only ones who could make it to her in time," Zsz says. "If either of you has any means of healing her, even a little, this might be a good time."

"Godsdammit!" Cassian swears as he drops Mathalen. Looking genuinely upset, he calls out, "Potions in my pack. They should be right on top. A wand, too."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

"Sorry Tattoo, you're just not that important to me. Gotta go."
Azhar will have 3 more potions of cmw and 3 potions of clw from the party, if anyone needs them

Round 6, addendum to the addendum:

Azhar aborts his attack on Tattoo. He moves to Mathalen, drawing the party's potion(s) of cure moderate wounds.
He administers however many he can (assume one)
2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 8) + 2 = 17
and makes available up to 3 more or up to 3 cure light wounds if anyone wants to take them.

dice:

Perception: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 4 = 33
will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Azhar's attention waivers for a second as he ends up having to avoid a corner of the wall that suddenly jumps out at him. "Sorry love." he says, glancing at Amaya for some inexplicable reason. He seems slightly flushed. Maybe it's from his recent exertions.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round Six:

Gravlax is down 8 hp. 1 Str. Has two negative levels (so down another 10hp from that). And is losing his patience. It's all fun and games until Mathalen loses an eye.

Again, Leaping Attack's +1/+1 not included. Also, it looks to me like negative levels are minus to attack but not damage, so that's how I'm treating it.

Gravlax continues to attack. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me. You could always turn and run, however. I would not think less of you."

First: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 23

First Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 2 precision

Second: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 10

Second Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 4 precision


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

"Jan! Help me flank the caster. I'm sick and tired of his s$#&."

Round 6:
Cassian rushes over to get into melee with the Shadow Man. The blade flickers out in an attempt to open the caster up. "You hurt my monkey. You hurt my sister. Friend, most people only get to make one of those mistakes in life."

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - Round 6

Azhar aborts his attack on Tattoo. He moves to Mathalen, drawing a potion of cure moderate wounds. Mathalen's eyes spring open, her hand goes to her side. She looks over at Cassian, "I should have moved faster." A good dose of self-deprecation in her voice.

With a distracted smile at Azhar, Amaya steps between the Cassian and Mathalen grabbing the wand and then poking Mathalen with it. (Mathalen heals another 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 7) + 3 = 13 hp.)

"Well, that is an annoyance." The shadowed man says as Zsz shakes off his gaze. "I'll just have to find another mule to carry my prize... after you're all dead." He step up to just next to Mathalen's prone form. Looks down at her, "Don't worry, death isn't that bad." And he channels a life-stealing force.

Look here: Will DC 18 vs negative energy:
4d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 4, 5) = 15 <- MAX damage here
*Azhar and Gravlax have full cover therefore no damage
Cassian: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 HALF damage
Rygel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 HALF damage
Zsz: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 HALF damage

Amaya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 FULL damage
Fiosa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 FULL damage
Janiven: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 HALF damage
Mathalen: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 HALF damage
Tarvi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 FULL damage

Cassian rushes over to get into melee with the Shadow Man. The blade flickers out in an attempt to open the caster up. "You hurt my monkey. You hurt my sister. Friend, most people only get to make one of those mistakes in life." His blade slides into the shadow caster, hurting the man, but not to the degree as when Cassian has the moment to truly strike where it hurts.

"Awww... you've been abandoned for a dying b**%%. Poor boy." His sympathy seems false though as he slams a hand against Gravlax's armored chest, perhaps in preparation of ripping out the swordman's heart.

Janiven nods, grabbing her sword back from Amaya, moving to stand defensively over Mathalen.

Tarvi, sure in her brother's ability to kill the shadowman, pushes herself to her feet, then opens the last door, presumably hoping that leads to the other side of the tattooed deadie.

Zsz flies back into position and says to the Morrowfall. "OK, that thing you did? How about you do that again?" Another blast of light lances forth. For a moment the man's skeleton is outlined in perfectly, brilliant light. Then he crumbles to ash and smoke.

Fiosa moves up and heals Tarvi, a pulse of light similar to the Morrowfalls, yet utterly different. Heals 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 5) + 4 = 16.

Gravlax continues to attack. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me. You could always turn and run, however. I would not think less of you." Gravlax's attack harried the Tattooed Man, drawing a little more blood.

Feeling better, Mathalen tumbles up to her feet in an easy movement. Then heads back to the fray. A pause before she goes through the door. "Thanks." From deep inside the room, "Hey, ugly..."

Active Buffs: bardic (+2 competence to hit/damage); bless (+1 morale to hit); tactical acumen (any bonus you get from battlefield position gets a +1 insight bonus - ie. flanking gets you a +3 instead of a +2)

GM:
s1 -29,-73 (oh so very dead)
S2 -52 (dead)
s3 -49 (dead)
s4 -45 (dead)
maze -4,-46,-62,-57, -69, -64
malki -38,-88, 97, 103,-98, -106, 116 (smoke)
jair -15,-28, -71,-66, -84, -79, -84, -127 (smoke)

ahzar -33 (2 negative levels)
cassian -38
rygel -10
gravlax -10 (2 negative levels)
zsz -9

amaya -26
fiosa -16
janiven -10,-17
mathalen -45,-53 (-5 hp), -36, -23,-30
tarvi -0

amaya - double move/move heal
fiosa double move/move heal
janiven - just the first shot & move 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 282d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 + 2 = 15
mathalen - taunt
tarvi - move, magic missile 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 51d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

Maze: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 271d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - End of Round 6
.
.
.
.
.
████████████████
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○╙?
████████████○○○║?
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
██M○○○○○○OG╙○○○██████████████████
█○○◄►○██████○○○○▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
█○▲○○○█←←←←←○○○○○○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
█○▼○○○█←←←←←○F○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
█○○◄►○██████TY○A▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
██○○○○○○○○○╙Z○J██████████████████
████████████○○○█
████████████○C○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○╙?
████████████○○○║?
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████████
▒ = door debris with mirrors attached facing east
S = undead attackers
O = Tattooed Vampire
W = Wooden Stake Woman
R = Black cloaked baddie
▲ = stone coffins

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (w/rygel)
G = Gravlax
Z = Zsz (15-ft up)

Y = Amaya
F = Fiosa
J = Janiven
M = Mathalen
T = Tarvi


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 7:
Cassian sprints around the long way to flank Tattoo Man.


female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

chavamana wrote:
Zsz flies back into position and says to the Morrowfall. "OK, that thing you did? How about you do that again?" Another blast of light lances forth. For a moment the man's skeleton is outlined in perfectly, brilliant light. Then he crumbles to ash and smoke.

"Good Morrowfall."

Round 7:
Fly to where he won't have cover from me - directly above him if need be - and use the last searing light.

To Hit (includes Bardic, Bless, dazzled, -4 for firing into melee): 1d20 + 7 + 3 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 3 - 5 = 16

Damage: 10d8 ⇒ (6, 8, 2, 6, 2, 5, 6, 7, 4, 3) = 49

Text: Zsz flies back around and says to the Morrowfall, "Third time's the charm?"

Currently at 46/52 hp
Currently at 20 AC


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

Round 7:

Azhar returns to the fray with Tattoo. He rounds the corner with an enthusiastic grin, "Guess what? I'm baack. Miss me?" and lunges again with his jovar. (Unfortunately, not even coming close.)

to hit: 1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 17 Power Attack, 2neg lvls, -2str, bardic, bless
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 9 - 1 + 2 = 29


female half-elf witch 15

Azhar and Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

"So," Zsz says idly as the boat is rowed back towards its original destination, "What made the two of you decide to help rid Westcrown of its night terrors?"

Azhar, Amaya, and Tarvi:
Mad Tea Party

"What are the rest of you getting?" Zsz asks. "I must confess I've never been to a teahouse before, and have no idea what's good."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2
Vamposeur wrote:
"Awww... you've been abandoned for a dying b~~@~. Poor boy."

"I'll live," Gravlax says flatly.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Round Seven:

Gravlax is down 8 hp. 1 Str. Has two negative levels (so down another 10hp from that).

Again, Leaping Attack's +1/+1 not included.

Gravlax continues to slice with his blade. "I mean it," he says. "You are outnumbered and losing. Run."

First: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 23

First Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 1 precision

Second: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 17

Second Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 plus if relevant: 1d6 ⇒ 3 precision


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Azhar, Zsz:
Gargoyle Hunt

"Westcrown is my ancestral home," Gravlax says. "And one day I realized something needed to be done. I fully expect to die here. I just hope it will be in fifty years' time."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz/Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt
Zsz wrote:
"So," Zsz says idly as the boat is rowed back towards its original destination,"What made the two of you decide to help rid Westcrown of its night terrors?"

"It's the right thing to do." Azhar answers immediately, "and" his gaze shift briefly to Amaya with a soft smile

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"it could make me the happiest man on Galorian."


sense motive Zsz:DC bluff, Gravlax/Amaya: DC bluff+4:

There is an underlying nervous apprehension not completely hidden under the smile

Zsz, Amaya, Tarvi:
Mad Tea ParTy
Zsz wrote:
"What are the rest of you getting?" Zsz asks. "I must confess I've never been to a teahouse before, and have no idea what's good."

Azhar flashes an easy, understanding smile at Zsz. "Then maybe we should let Amaya and Tarvi order." he says, "though I have become quite fond of the gyoza and tea here" he pauses, looking slightly confused, "though I have to admit I still don't really know the difference between all the different types."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz/Amaya/Tarvi:
Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:

Gozran 23, afternoon -- Natsunoya Tea House

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
"It does. So, um, Tarvi, I know you have a brother...obviously, do you have any other siblings? What about you Zsz? and what do they do?" Azhar sits, looking questioningly at the others.
"I have a passel of half-siblings," Zsz answers. "My sisters all went into magecraft or the priesthood, and my brothers are mostly soldiers. They're all a good deal older than me."

"Do you still talk with them at all? Are they far away?"


female half-elf witch 15

Rolls:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

Azhar, Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

"Well, I'm glad there was at least a little bit of self-interest mixed in with all the naked heroism," Zsz remarks, "Or I would have felt quite left out. I'm mainly doing it because I find the lack of nightlife here simply appalling. And also because it sounded fun, of course."

Above Scene and Sense Motive DC 35:
There is, of course, more to her motives than she has said.

Azhar, Amaya, Tarvi:
Tea House

"Well, I strongly suspect that it all has to be better than Fungus Tea. I have made a private vow to myself to never again drink a beverage that can also be used to make artificial leather."

Azhar wrote:
"Do you still talk with them at all? Are they far away?"

"Quite far away," Zsz replies. "Although I did make a trip back to the ancestral homeland not long ago. It was primarily to see my great-grandmother, but I did say hello to a few other relatives while I was there, including my next-oldest half-sister. That ..." She considers her words. "... went about as well as could reasonably be expected in my family."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz,Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

Zszdiirajss Maeettndar wrote:
"Well, I'm glad there was at least a little bit of self-interest mixed in with all the naked heroism," Zsz remarks, "Or I would have felt quite left out. I'm mainly doing it because I find the lack of nightlife here simply appalling. And also because it sounded fun, of course."

"Oh, they're there, just takes a little searching, and I don't know if I'd call them appalling, kind of a mix of substantial and insubstantial." Whatever nonverbal cues may have been there seem to be way past what Azhar is able to pick up on.

Zsz/Amaya/Tarvi:
Tea House

Zsz wrote:
"Well, I strongly suspect that it all has to be better than Fungus Tea. I have made a private vow to myself to never again drink a beverage that can also be used to make artificial leather."

"That..sounds like a good policy." Azhar says, staring suspiciously at a nearby teapot for a second. "I'd imagine it would have to be fairly thick."

Zsz wrote:
"Quite far away," Zsz replies. "Although I did make a trip back to the ancestral homeland not long ago. It was primarily to see my great-grandmother, but I did say hello to a few other relatives while I was there, including my next-oldest half-sister. That ..." She considers her words. "... went about as well as could reasonably be expected in my family."

"Zsz, forgive me if this is too personal, but do you like your family?" she seems to have his attention.

stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 4 = 25

Amaya or Zsz Perception dc25/Tarvi perception dc29:

The hand on Amaya gives her thigh a brief squeeze.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Sense Motive rolls:

Well, the Azhar one. Can't make Zsz's.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Zsz & Azhar:

Gargoyle Hunt

"Ultimately, I think I would rather see the right thing done than see it done for the right reasons," Gravlax shrugs. "Speaking as a citizen of Westcrown."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz & Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

Gravlax wrote:
"Ultimately, I think I would rather see the right thing done than see it done for the right reasons," Gravlax shrugs. "Speaking as a citizen of Westcrown."

Azhar nods in agreement and says, "As a potential one day citizen, I concur with your thoughts." He smiles, looking perhaps wistfully off in the distance.


female half-elf witch 15

Azhar and Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

"Then we should be able to work together splendidly," Zsz declares, "Since I myself would much rather not do something not for the right reasons than not see the right thing not not done."

"So what nightlife does Westcrown offer, substantial or insubstantial as it may be?"

Azhar, Amaya, and Tarvi:
Teahouse

Zsz seems slightly surprised by Azhar's question. "Oh, my word, no. It would be extremely foolish of me even to attempt such a thing."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz & Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

Zsz wrote:

"Then we should be able to work together splendidly," Zsz declares, "Since I myself would much rather not do something not for the right reasons than not see the right thing not not done."

"So what nightlife does Westcrown offer, substantial or insubstantial as it may be?"

Azhar looks a little blank and then grins, "Well, so far we've seen will-o-wisp, giant snakes, at least the rumor of a gargoyle...and then there's us of course." he almost smiles, "on another note, there's supposed to be a talented foreign bardic group playing on Aroden's Rise on the 6th of Desnus. Not exactly at night of course, but probably as close as you're going to get considering the conditions here."

Zsz, Amaya & Tarvi:
Teahouse

Zsz wrote:
Zsz seems slightly surprised by Azhar's question. "Oh, my word, no. It would be extremely foolish of me even to attempt such a thing."

Azhar appears taken a back, "So it's traditional not to like your family? or is this because of the ..um, half thing."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female half-elf witch 15

Azhar and Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

"So ... monsters, afternoon shows, and ourselves? It's true that I am in the presence of famous actors, yet somehow I feel that more options would only improve the city."

"Talented foreign bardic troupes are always nice, thought," she allows. "What flavor of foreign and what flavor of bard?"

Azhar, Amaya, and Tarvi:
Teahouse

"Tradition or common sense, call it whichever you will," Zsz says.

"Look, let's use my recent trip home as an example. Say I had been so foolish as to be fond of my half-sister. Most likely I'd start to be comfortable with her, relax in her presence at some point, right?"

"Which means she might have gotten the drop on me when I came by, and could have caught me flat-footed. She led off with a particularly nasty ray, too, does rather a lot of damage and sends your soul to quite an uncomfortable place when it kills you." Zsz sounds somewhat impressed by the choice.

"As for the half-breed thing, well," she shrugs. "That probably does make it a bit worse, yes. This time around, Mother most likely put her up to it as another little test. I doubt Sis would have bothered otherwise - no real advantage in it for her - but even if I were fullblooded I wouldn't turn my back on her if she were naked and tied to a chair. You never know when a relative might suddenly decide that your death would be a pleasant end to an otherwise dull evening."

She doesn't seem particularly upset by any of this.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Zsz & Gravlax:
Gargoyle Hunt

Zsz wrote:
"Talented foreign bardic troupes are always nice, thought," she allows. "What flavor of foreign and what flavor of bard?"

"Don't rightly know. At least, that's all I remember at the moment. Let me think on it and see if I come up with anything else." he pauses, "Gravlax? Don't suppose you or Mathalen heard anything about that?" for that matter, where is Mathalen? was she supposed to be with us too?

Zsz/Amaya/Tarvi:
Teahouse

Zsz wrote:

"Tradition or common sense, call it whichever you will," Zsz says.

"Look, let's use my recent trip home as an example. Say I had been so foolish as to be fond of my half-sister. Most likely I'd start to be comfortable with her, relax in her presence at some point, right?"
"Which means she might have gotten the drop on me when I came by, and could have caught me flat-footed. She led off with a particularly nasty ray, too, does rather a lot of damage and sends your soul to quite an uncomfortable place when it kills you." Zsz sounds somewhat impressed by the choice.
"As for the half-breed thing, well," she shrugs. "That probably does make it a bit worse, yes. This time around, Mother most likely put her up to it as another little test. I doubt Sis would have bothered otherwise - no real advantage in it for her - but even if I were fullblooded I wouldn't turn my back on her if she were naked and tied to a chair. You never know when a relative might decide that your death would be a pleasant end to an otherwise dull evening."
She doesn't seem particularly upset by any of this.

Azhar is, to put it lightly, shocked. It shows. After a few moments hesitation, his eyes searching out the other two girls, "Um, where did you say you came from again?"


female half-elf witch 15

Azhar, Amaya, and Tarvi:
"Far down south," Zsz answers. "Place called Jina Mwisho. And you needn't look at me that way, Azhar, I'm not about to behave that way. There's a reason that I'm currently dwelling far from home."

Polyglot (City Name):
The Last City

Roll:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Teahouse and Sense Motive DC 21:
Something about her description of the name and location of her home seems slightly off or incomplete.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

Azhar, Zsz:

"I stay indoors at night, as a sensible citizen of Westcrown," Gravlax says. Managing to keep a straight face for DC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 values of Bluff.


Cassian:
Lothario 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
Quiet response that Cassian hears as he moves off. "Yep, isn't anyplace for a lady."

As they do a search they find three nearby buildings that probably have entrances into the one they were watching and two sewer plates that may work as well.

Calseinica
Cali helps take things over to the sink, pauses watching Tarvi wash dishes. Quietly to Cassian as he brings out the head, "Unless that is more complicated than it looks I think I could do that... But it looks like hell on your skin..."

Tarvi doesn't say anything when Cassian brings out the head, but when a blanket comes out for the old couch an eyebrow raises.

Calseinica follows Cassian into his room, then softly, "You're going to sleep out there?" A touch of disappointment beneath the rationality of the question.

The Head
"There are a few amorphous hunters that I think must live nearby. They have mostly been hunting rats." A pause, "And one lady, all smoke and darkness. But she hasn't come close... mostly every few nights she's been on the roof across the way watching."


The Raven:
"So I was waiting for you because of not-woman woman." She doesn't seem quite as upset though. The raven takes the first gem, placing it on the wall in front of her to look at it. Pleased, she swallows both gems. "You are forgiven... for now."

A pause, "Did she seduce you?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

dice:

sense motive Zsz dc21: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
sense motive Gravlax dc15: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 4 = 28

Zsz,Amaya,Tarvi:

Teahouse

Zsz wrote:
"Far down south," Zsz answers. "Place called Jina Mwisho. And you needn't look at me that way, Azhar, I'm not about to behave that way. There's a reason that I'm currently dwelling far from home."

Azhar's eyes twinkle, matching the smile that reforms on his lips, "No, Zsz, I didn't think you would. I was just astonished that there was anyplace that humans would consider that normal behavior." he shakes his head ruefully, "I thought I'd traveled a bit, but I guess obviously not nearly enough yet."

Gravlax,Zsz:
Gargoyle Hunt
Gravlax wrote:
"I stay indoors at night, as a sensible citizen of Westcrown," Gravlax says. Managing to keep a straight face for DC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 values of Bluff.

"Except for tonight, of course." Azhar says dryly, keeping an equally straight face.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - Round 7

Azhar returns to the fray with Tattoo. He rounds the corner with an enthusiastic grin, "Guess what? I'm baack. Miss me?" and lunges again with his jovar. Vashian bats away the sword with a hand, "Of course I missed you. I always miss the pretty, dumb ones that can't hit the side of a barn."

Amaya takes a few steps then touches Cassian with the wand, "Let's keep everyone on their feet until the last one goes down." Cassian heals 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 8) + 3 = 19 hit points.

Cassian sprints around the long way to flank Tattoo Man. Not quite getting there but almost.

Vashin looks down the hall. Then back at Gravlax, "Look, new targets and the pretty one actually managed to drop that traitorous b##!#." A vicious smile, "Bet his blood will taste even better than yours." The vampire takes a casual swipe at Gravlax that rends the white-haired man. Gravlax takes 13 hit points damage. "Or maybe the dark haired chick. But girls are just too easily." The vampire moves away from Gravlax, heedless of the swordman's attack (1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23) which is deflected by his thick natural armor. As stops by Cassian, "You are a pretty one, but the girl has more blood on her." Indecision in his voice.

Even with the intervening people, Janiven's arrow manages to pierce the final vampire.

Tarvi follows her brother, not quite having the movement to attack the final vampire.

Zsz flies back around and says to the Morrowfall, "Third time's the charm?" However, this time the artifact must have slipped in her hand because the ray misses its mark.

Fiosa moves to the corner, pressing a healing hand to Azhar's leg. Azhar heals 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 6) + 4 = 18 hit points.

Gravlax moves forward, continues to slice with his blade. "I mean it," he says. "You are outnumbered and losing. Run." The maze man dodges his blow, then looks with derision at Gravlax. "What part of 'You bore me' did you not understand?"

Mathalen looks at the field of battle and instead of moving up, she leaves the flanking position to Cassian. Instead she throws a small shuriken, then moves to take Cassian's place.... apparently deciding against flanking for a sword user at the moment.

Active Buffs: bardic (+2 competence to hit/damage); bless (+1 morale to hit); tactical acumen (any bonus you get from battlefield position gets a +1 insight bonus - ie. flanking gets you a +3 instead of a +2)

GM:
s1 -29,-73 (oh so very dead)
S2 -52 (dead)
s3 -49 (dead)
s4 -45 (dead)
maze -4,-46,-62,-57, -69, -64, -69, -64
malki -38,-88, 97, 103,-98, -106, 116 (smoke)
jair -15,-28, -71,-66, -84, -79, -84, -127 (smoke)

ahzar -15 (2 negative levels)
cassian -19
rygel -10
gravlax -23 (2 negative levels)
zsz -9

amaya -26
fiosa -16
janiven -10,-17
mathalen -45,-53 (-5 hp), -36, -23,-30
tarvi -0

amaya - double move
fiosa (SoF +2 AC) - move heal
janiven - 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 212d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 + 2 = 101d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 212d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 + 2 = 13
mathalen - exploit 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 171d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 71d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 181d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 51d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 171d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9
tarvi - magic missile 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 71d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

Maze: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 321d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor - End of Round 5
.
.
.
.
.
█████████████████████████
████████████○○○███░○░░░░█
████████████○○○███░○○○○░█
████████████○○○╙○○○○○░░░█
████████████○○○║○○○○○░░░█
████████████○○○███░○○○○░█
████████████○○○███░○░░░░█
████████████○○○██████████
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
██○○○OG○○○○A○J○██████████████████
█○○◄ZC██████F○○○▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
█○▲○○M█←←←←←○○○○○○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
█○▼T○○█←←←←←○○○○▒○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○→○○█
█○○◄►○██████○○○○▒○○▒○○▒○○○○○○○○○█████
██○○○○○○○○○╙○○○██████████████████
████████████○○Y█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○█
████████████○○○██████████
████████████○○○███░○░░░░█
████████████○○○███░○○○○░█
████████████○○○╙○○○○○○○░█
████████████○○○║○○○○░░○░█
████████████○○○███○○░░○░█
████████████○○○███░░░░░░█
█████████████████████████
▒ = door debris with mirrors attached facing east
S = undead attackers
O = Tattooed Vampire
W = Wooden Stake Woman
R = Black cloaked baddie
▲ = stone coffins

A = Azhar
C = Cassian (w/rygel)
G = Gravlax
Z = Zsz (15-ft up)

Y = Amaya
F = Fiosa
J = Janiven
M = Mathalen
T = Tarvi


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Round 8:
Cassian steps to the side to flank the vampire and begins to slice pieces off him, as though butchering an undead steak. "Keep talking, dead man," the rogue growls.

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35 5d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 5, 4) + 10 = 29
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21 5d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 2, 2) + 4 = 16
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 5d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 5, 6, 4, 3) + 10 = 30

GM:
Lothario
"Looks like we have some things to look into. Tomorrow, shall we see where these go?"

Calseinica
"Like I said, there's no price to you staying here." He steps closer, to murmur softly enough so that only she can hear him. "If I sleep with you, in my bed, I'm going to seduce you. I can't really control myself. If you want that, you can invite me in. If you don't, I'll sleep out here."

The Head
Cassian nods. "Watching any window in particular? And do you think I can take her?"


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

Fiosa wrote:
Fiosa moves to the corner, pressing a healing hand to Azhar's leg.

Azhar flashes Fiosa a grateful smile, then turns his attention back to Tattoo. "If you're so sure I won't hit, why are you running away?"

Round 8:

Azhar moves up and attacks.

to hit: 1d20 + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 3 - 2 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 26 Power Attack, 2neg lvls, -2str, bardic, bless
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 9 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 9 - 1 + 2 = 29


Zsz:
Tarvi
She nods when she comes back, "Yeah, in the past few weeks things I've been working on for years have clicked." She grins, "Of course, I've attributed it to no longer being around Mother's negative aura."

Tarvi laughs quietly as Zsz gives up moving the debris in a more traditional manner. "That seems like it would be hell on your hair if it weren't for magic."

She pulls a red and white checkered cloth and flicks it to settle flat on the ground then puts the picnic basket down on it. "How did you learn white necromancy?" Soft interest.

.
Vitti and Eromolos
Ermolos grins, easily manuvering the heavy wheelbarrow towards the room to which Vitti motions. Vitti follows him, then pauses, "You really don't have to make food for the bug lunk, he'll eat you out of house and home."


Gravlax:
Ambush Apartment
She squirms under him, not really trying to break his hold. Maybe trying to break his focus on the question. She looks up at him, shrugs, "I don't have plans for more than a day or week out, Gravlax."

Her dark eyes find his, "Never thought I'd live this long and a big part of me thinks that I'll die long before I get old." A self-deprciating smile, "Plus, the only things I've been trained for are heavy lifting, beating someone to a pulp, and whoring." Her tone intentionally crude. "I picked the one that weighed the least on me."

.
Old Apartment
Her hands settle on his shoulders, helping him support her as her legs wrap around his waist as he stands. "To the desk." Confirmation of his

Her body pulling closer to his, her nails scratching down his back. Her voice rough, her lips finding his, her dark eyes focused in on him.

.
Fiosa
"For a good cause, anytime." A bright smile, "For a not-so-good cause... well... pretty much anytime."


Cassian:
Lothatio
Thekla nods. "We might need to poor ourselves down. If they are smart enough to have a magic user at some check point, the stuff you carry is going to set off a trigger."

A grin, not fully sane, "But either way I'm in. Didn't realize they had anything so organized up here in Cader." She shakes her head, "Don't like it, any weakness on our part in the south and..."

Calseinica
She looks up the short distance to his eyes, a deep longing in them. "I..." She pauses, takes a deep breath, "I want to fall asleep with you holding me..." A half smile, sad, "But I... I want you, but I need..." Her voice trailing off, dying.

The Head
"I think she's a shae. Hard to judge if you could take her... haven't seen either of you in real fight." Khazae says. "Shae are like you humanoids, each one develops their own strengths and weaknesses."

"She watches all the windows." A smile, "Patient hunter, I approved of that in my scouts." Tad of wistful memory.


Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Azhar flashes Fiosa a grateful smile, then turns his attention back to Tattoo. "If you're so sure I won't hit, why are you running away?"

"She's bleeding and the boy looks tastier than you."

"Why, feeling unloved?"


female half-elf witch 15

Delvehaven:Sunlight Corridor

chavamana wrote:
Zsz flies back around and says to the Morrowfall, "Third time's the charm?" However, this time the artifact must have slipped in her hand because the ray misses its mark.

"How was that my fault?" Zsz asks the Morrowfall irritatedly. "... Well, maybe if you weren't holding out on me ... My alignment is not 'self-involved'! It is complex!"

Round 8:
Fly over, attack with hair, grab, constrict.

Includes bardic, bless, high ground/tactical acumen:

To Hit: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 36
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15

Grapple: 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15

Text: Zsz flies over and her hair launches itself towards the final undead in a flow of tousled violence.


female half-elf witch 15

Tarvi:
chavamana wrote:
She nods when she comes back, "Yeah, in the past few weeks things I've been working on for years have clicked." She grins, "Of course, I've attributed it to no longer being around Mother's negative aura."

Zsz grins back. "Can't have hurt. The improvement in your mood when you moved in with your brother was noticeable."

chavamana wrote:
Tarvi laughs quietly as Zsz gives up moving the debris in a more traditional manner. "That seems like it would be hell on your hair if it weren't for magic."

"I learned trichomancy in order to be able to maintain a perfect coiffure at all times," Zsz admits. "The rest was an unexpected bonus."

chavamana wrote:
She pulls a red and white checkered cloth and flicks it to settle flat on the ground then puts the picnic basket down on it. "How did you learn white necromancy?" Soft interest.

Zsz settles herself down and begins sorting out the food. "Well, you will no doubt be shocked to learn that I am not actually the worst bard in the world," Zsz says.

A slight pause. "There is at least one other option which grants access to arcane healing spells. In this case, it was taken by a young adolescent who learned that her family was planning a career path for her that would drop her life expectancy down to about a month. Such a girl might be so desperate as to break into the family library and read certain vile texts that enabled her to make contact with an ancient and unsavory entity, and strike a bargain with it."

"Since a lot of people are ... uncomfortable around those who gain power that way, even if the bargain made requires no unconscionable actions, such a girl might find what she had done becoming one of several somewhat burdensome secrets she was eventually required to carry."

"However, on the occasion of inviting someone she rather likes on a potentially dangerous date, she might decide to prepare one spell she isn't supposed to be able to know. For a number of reasons."

Vitti and Eromolos:
chavamana wrote:
Ermolos grins, easily manuvering the heavy wheelbarrow towards the room to which Vitti motions. Vitti follows him, then pauses, "You really don't have to make food for the big lunk, he'll eat you out of house and home."

"Ah, but it's a special occasion. How often do I have company over?" She considers. "Perhaps I should quadruple rather than double the normal portion size of my breakfast."

4,951 to 5,000 of 9,364 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.