Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shadows over Westcrown

Game Master chavamana


1 to 50 of 9,364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pharast 21, 4712 - Westcrown

The rising sun burns away the early morning sea fog whose tendrils wind through the alleys of Westcrown. The celebration of the vernal equinox the day before may mean that spring has come to Cheliax, but the bite of cold in the brine-laden air blowing in from the ocean hints of the past winter. But in all things it is just another day. The early signs of spring, flowers fighting there way up from cracks in the stones, do not raise the spirits of Westcrown's people. The dark of the night shadows the day and the promise of glory was lost long ago. If there are changes in the days ahead, no signs will herald them.

Gravalax d'Antonio:
Just another day, moving through the food traffic on the way to the courts. Another day of seeing hell's law imposed on Westcrown. She falls into step beside you easily a smile playing over red lips when you notice her. Her voice low, she leans in so that only you can hear in amid the busy street. "I hear that you like the night..." Her nimble fingers play with a flower in her hands, a lily of the valley. "My name is Janiven and I think we could help each other."

Cassian Merro and Rygel:
Another day, another dive. The food cheap but, ever since it earned her a smile, with an extra kick of spice. Rygel, balanced carefully on your shoulder, keeps an eye on the group of dock workers betting on the dice throws in the back. The woman doesn't quite fit in when she comes in the door, her clothing just a little to nice for Rego Crua. She glances around the dingy interior of the shop her eyes passing over Cassian for a moment and then returning, a keen intensity clear in the almost emerald eyes. She is here looking for you.

She moves with a assurance born of hard-won skill and tempered by time completely at odds with the hint of nervousness in her eyes when she gets to your table. She inclines her head in greeting, but her eyes don't drop, too aware of the potential dangers around her. "Greetings, Cassian. I'm Janiven and," a small smile that puckers the light, old scar on her right cheek, "we have a job you may be interested in."

Melilot Took:
It's early afternoon when you hear the blacksmith talking to the raven-haired woman. There is a flash of gold proffered with a smile and the master of the forge takes himself off. There is a pub a few blocks over and such a windfall must be celebrated. As he disappears from view the woman walks back to the forge area. There is a pause as she sees Meliot's waif thin form behind the anvil. Her voice, moments later, still has the hints of surprise in it, "I was expecting someone..." she shrugs, "more, I think." She shakes her head apologetically, "Sorry... I think from the stories I've heard, I was expecting..." She clears her throat, embarrassment tinging her cheeks. "Sorry, Melilot. My name is Janiven and I know of a way for you to find out what really happens in Westcrown..."

"If you are interested."

Azhar Mithra Amin and Rev Keaton Amin:
There is a knock on the door, should one of you open the door you find a dark-haired, emerld-eyed woman standing there. With a smile she nods, "Hello, my name is Janiven. May I come in?"


At the Forge:
Melilot glances up, assessing the woman. She holds up a finger, asking for just a minute more time, as she brings a hammer down several more times on the glowing triangle of metal lying on the anvil before her. A careful inspection, and she picks it up with a pair of tongs and deposits it in a nearby bucket. Steam hisses as the spearhead cools.

Melilot puts down her tools.

i am sorry if i do not live up to your expectations janiven she says. Her normal speaking voice barely rises above a whisper, making her tone of her statement somewhat difficult to determine.

i am however quite likely to be interested


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
Cassian hands a bit of food to Rygel. "Is that the royal we? Because I only see one of you."


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

On the way to the court:
Gravlax startles slightly, and looks carefully at Janiven -- and the flower she is carrying -- before nodding. "My name is Gravlax," he says. "And my dark friend is willing to listen."


At the Forge:
When asked to wait, Janiven relaxes her stance watching the blonde halfling work. When she is again acknowledged she shakes her head, "I have no doubt that you will exceed the stories I was told, I was just surprised by the stealth packaging."

Melilot Took wrote:
i am however quite likely to be interested

The pale, dark-haired woman smiles, the action bringing light to her eyes, "Good. I'm getting together a group people for an early dinner meeting to see if we can work together."

"If you do find yourself interested, we'll be meeting at Vizio's Tavern in Rego Crua at four this afternoon." She pauses, [b]"I hope you will come."[b]


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

Janiven wrote:

There is a knock on the door, should one of you open the door you find a dark-haired, emerald-eyed woman standing there. With a smile she nods, "Hello, my name is Janiven. May I come in?"

Azhar glances past her, raises an eyebrow questioningly, "I don't think we were expecting anyone." but he does take a step allowing the woman access and closes the door behind her. He glances at Rev for confirmation, "& why do we have the pleasure of a beautiful (young?) woman's company this questionably fine morning?" he asks. His words are inquisitive. His tone, less so.


Male Tiefling

GM and Ahzar:
Rev shrugs. "I didn't hire a whore. Did you, and forget?" He studies the woman, his golden eyes reflecting the light.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

Azhar's expression is slightly sardonic, teasing, but with just a touch of caring not quite hidden away. "The only whores I've ever hired have been for you, dear brother." He eyes Janiven appraisingly, "...and whearas, I'm sure milady could definitely, partake in said profession if she should so choose. I would assume she is here for some other reason." his eyes focus on hers, "and out of curiosity, just what might that be?"


A Man and His Monkey:
Her smile widens into something not normally seen on the streets of Westcrown, a friendly smile. "It really does sound as pompous out loud as it did in my head, doesn't it?" She shrugs, watching the monkey take the offered food. The monkey stares back, reserving judgement. "But not a royal we." Her green eyes going back to look at Cassian, "I'm representing a few friends. Hearing about some of your previous work, I thought you would be a good fit."

Her chin lifts, a shade of earned, proud defiance in the gesture, "I thought it might be a challenge for you."

On the way to court:
She meets his gaze, green eyes clear and excited. "If either you or your dark friend is free, I'll have a group together for a early dinner. Vizio's Tavern in Rego Crua at four today."

Azhar and Rev:
A quick estimate of her age would put her a few years older than Rev. Black hair and green eyes with a old, light scar on her right cheek. Her movements slightly weighted by a dark patina-ed chainmail shirt.

She starts to nod to Azhar as she enters when Rev's comment catches her attention, pulling one eyebrow up. Her tone, probably more wry than she would have intended previously, "Sorry to be so forward, but I heard that you were visiting our fair town and a few friends thought, if you might plan on staying awhile, that you would be interested in meeting a like-minded group." She pauses, as her emerald green eyes evaluating slightly as she looks over the brothers.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:
Janiven wrote:

A quick estimate of her age would put her a few years older than Rev. Black hair and green eyes with a old, light scar on her right cheek. Her movements slightly weighted by a dark patina-ed chainmail shirt.

She starts to nod to Azhar as she enters when Rev's comment catches her attention, pulling one eyebrow up. Her tone, probably more wry than she would have intended previously, "Sorry to be so forward, but I heard that you were visiting our fair town and a few friends thought, if you might plan on staying awhile, that you would be interested in meeting a like-minded group." She pauses, as her emerald green eyes evaluating slightly as she looks over the brothers.

Azhar smiles, his eyes taking in her bearing and gear. "Forgive my brother, Janiven. I'm sure he did not mean any affront, and you obviously believe you can handle yourself well enough coming alone to visit two men with whom you are not familiar." He leans back against the wall, continuing with his appraising look, though now perhaps for a different reason. "So, ...and just what might 'like-minded' be in this case, hmmm? Care for a seat, by the way?" Azhar motions off-handedly towards a seat (or the bed if there isn't one).


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

On the way to court:
"As it is early, I will attend," Gravlax says with a rather neutral smile.


Male Tiefling

Azhar & Mana:
Rev's eyes narrow ever so slightly at his brother's polite words. There were only three kinds of women who announced themselves at the door of strangers at such odd hours, and Rev still didn't take her for one of the other two. If she wasn't the former and didn't belong to the other neat little categories his experience provided, his already high strung guard went up even higher. "If word of our arrival has made it around town this quickly, and given someone the impression we'd be like minded, its probably time to pack and move on." He observes to his brother. He might not answer to an evil power anymore, but he still had no cause to trust a stranger on as little as a promise of a mysterious like minded group of people.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

Azhar smiles at his brother, "You're likely right, brother, but perhaps we have the time to at least hear her out first?" his head turns again to meet the emerald green of their visitor.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
Cassian leans back in his chair, and in feigned disbelief: "Challenge? Kitten, you haven't even told me what it is yet, or who the hell you are."

He reaches up, scratching Rygel behind an ear. Adopting a more philosophical tone, he continues. "Now, if you think that batting a pair of green eyes is enough to get me to follow you... well, there you're right. But if you want me to take you seriously, I'm going to need a few details. Who. What. Where. And how much?"

With the last, he breaks into a devilish grin. "And if that last one is high enough, those other three don't make no never mind."


Azhar and Rev:
Janiven leans against the wall near the door, seemingly no more at ease in the presence of the two not quite human brothers than Rev is in hers. "I know you haven't been in Westcrown long but..." she shrugs, "you are both a wee bit unusual and draw attention. Not much so far, but enough that people thought to ask, find out who you are."

Her body language tries for casual and fails, "Truth is, most of the people I know expect that you will want to move on quickly, but I thought that you might want Westcrown to be the place that you change." Her gaze moves to the small window, seeing something in the dingy city outside that isn't there to normal sight. "I know she doesn't seem worth, but she is worth saving." She looks at the brothers, "I was given the impression that this would be a challenge that would interest you both..."

On the way to court:
Her own look is appraising but friendly, "Then I will have to hope to met your friend at some other time, but I will look forward to seeing you later today."

DC 15 Local: Either through some quick conversations with people you know, or just thinking back through your own memories of your hometown, Janiven's name does ring a bell. Another local of Westcrown, she has worked for several guilds and merchants, but has remained a free agent. With a reputation as both a talented scout and a competent bodyguard, she has become more selective about her clients in the past two years.

DC 15 Local: Vizio's Tavern (named for the founder's family) was a working-man's tavern where merchant guards went to relax, gripe and find new work. However it has been closed for a number of months since the previous owner took ill and passed away.

The information above is just what you know from casual memory or discussion (take-10 on the skill). Please let me know when you plan on being at Vizio's (early, late, right on time) and any scouting or information finding you wish to do ahead of time. Thank you :).

Cassian:
She chuckles a little under her breath, and with a smile introduces herself fully, "Janiven Covi." The smile stays on her lips as she continues, and after looking around, "The who and the what isn't really a matter for public dissemination." She considers for a moment, a part of her clearly liking your cocky confidence, "How about this... I can promise you ten gold if you will come to an early dinner at Vizio's Tavern. If you don't like what I have to say then, you've only wasted a little time and been compensated for it."

DC 15 Local: Either through some quick conversations with people you know, or just thinking back through your own memories of your hometown, Janiven's name does ring a bell. Another local of Westcrown, she has worked for several guilds and merchants, but has remained a free agent. With a reputation as both a talented scout and a competent bodyguard, she has become more selective about her clients in the past two years.

DC 20 Local: However she does have a reputation for being a bit rash. The most well known example of her behavoir being when she dragged a recent charge half-dressed from a whorehouse in Crua when he refused to head back to a safer area of Westcrown before sunset.

DC 15 Local: Vizio's Tavern (named for the founder's family) was a working-man's tavern where merchant guards went to relax, gripe and find new work. However it has been closed for a number of months since the previous owner took ill and passed away.

DC 20 Local: Although Vizio's surviving family is said to have relocated to Corentyn (a town far away but still in Cheliax) there is a rumor that the tavern was purchased by a human woman and half-elf man before.

The information above is just what you know from casual memory or discussion (take-10 on the skill). You can, of course, dig up more information after this meeting but before you stick your neck out.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

Quote:

Janiven leans against the wall near the door, seemingly no more at ease in the presence of the two not quite human brothers than Rev is in hers. "I know you haven't been in Westcrown long but..." she shrugs, "you are both a wee bit unusual and draw attention. Not much so far, but enough that people thought to ask, find out who you are."

Her body language tries for casual and fails, "Truth is, most of the people I know expect that you will want to move on quickly, but I thought that you might want Westcrown to be the place that you change." Her gaze moves to the small window, seeing something in the dingy city outside that isn't there to normal sight. "I know she doesn't seem worth, but she is worth saving." She looks at the brothers, "I was given the impression that this would be a challenge that would interest you both..."

Azhar seems mildly amused, unlike the other two in the room, he feels totally at ease in the presence of this stranger, almost as if they had met before, which of course was a total impossibility. "Change Westcrown? In what way?"


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
Cassian nods. "Sounds fair." He rises, nodding at the table "I did want to thank you very much for buying my lunch as well. You didn't have to do that."

He begins to walk away, trusting her to pay the tab.


Azhar and Rev:
"For the better, of course. She straightens a bit, a hint of challenge in her demeanor, "It won't be an easy challenge, but rewarding paths are never easy." She looks first at Azhar, then Rev, "If you are interested, I'm throwing an early dinner at Vizio's Tavern up in Rego Crua around four."

Cassian:
Her voice rises just enough so that he can hear her as he walks away, "Four this afternoon." And she can't quite suppress the smile at the slightly younger rogue's brazen 'negotiating'. A glint in her eye promises fair turnabout when she isn't the one asking for favors.

Please let me know when you plan on being at Vizio's (early, late, right on time) and any scouting or information finding you wish to do ahead of time. Thank you :).


Male Tiefling

Azhar & Mana:
Rev's golden eyes stay on the woman. He clearly waits for her to answer Azhar's question, and to elaborate whatever 'this challenge' was.

what's her appearance/charisma?


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Bookkeeping:
Cassian will go early and scout the location.

Knowledge: Local 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Stealth 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


Male Tiefling

Azhar & Mana:
"For the better?" disbelief in his voice, not condescending, rather, unbelieving and not quite understanding why she would risk everything for people she didn't even know.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

"I think we should go." Azhar says simply. He offers no explanation.


Azhar and Rev:
Although it accentuates the light scar on her right cheek, the smile that she directs in Azhar's direction softens the stubborn lines of her face, making her appear prettier in the moment. The stubborn tilt of her chin comes back when she looks at Rev, "Yes, for the better."

She could almost be considered 'classically' pretty. Pale skin, dark hair, red lips, but her personality is too apparent in her features, often causing her to be described as stubborn or strong-willed rather than beautiful. Her clothing is more utilitarian than fit in any manner to flatter her. Appearance wise, she is trim and athletic, and of average height ~5'6".


Cassian:
Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Vizio's Tavern is one of three buildings in a small block right along the river facing Westcrown Island. At three in the afternoon, there is a still a bit of river traffic and the gulls seem to be loud this particular afternoon. A quick recon reveals that Janiven is already inside the tavern. She has removed the dark patina-ed chain shirt that she was wearing earlier and seems to be doing repairs to the tavern. On the table, next to the discarded chain shirt is a sheathed longsword and hanging from a chair is a quiver and longbow.

She's a Cheliaxian woman of average height (5'6") with a trim, athletic build and black hair cut into a utilitarian jaw length bob. She moves with a sure grace, especially now that she is out of the restricting armor.

She does seem to spot Cassian on one of the closer passes to the tavern, but quickly averts her gaze, aware but obviously willing to let you come in on your own terms.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:

Azhar blinks once, his lips not quite reaching a smile. His eyes seem to return her look however.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
When she sees him, he tries to pass it off with a jaunty wave. Bluff 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24. Of course you saw me the wave seems to say. I wanted to be seen.


Cassian:
Sense Motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

A wave which the woman buys completely and she motions to the room, empty of other people, with silent invitation.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
Cassian strides into Vizio's. He picks a chair with a view of the exits, and puts his back to a wall. When he sits, he leans back and puts his legs on the table. "I take it you know the new owners?" Cassian says. "Don't imagine he was that poor bastard you dragged from the whorehouse, was he?"


Male Tiefling

Azhar and Mana:
"Of course you think we should go." He says to his brother. Sighs. Looks at the woman, Mr idealism here might be swayed by your pretty smile, but one of us has to make sure we're not in over our heads. So be a little more specific and give me a reason besides your appeal to my non existent sense of honor."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:
"Her eyes." Azhar says. "I like her eyes." he shrugs, "Armor too, actually." he pauses for an instant, "she can take of herself. I respect that." He smiles at Janiven, not quite apologizing for speaking about her while she's standing right there.


Male Human Mobile Fighter 14 Acrobat 2

GM:
Gravlax will walk past the Tavern once during the day, partially to look for anything way out of the ordinary, and partially to ensure that it's still where he expects it to be.

Perception - just, you know, in case: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Gravlax will arrive as close to precisely on time as he can manage.


At the Forge (and afterwards):
chavamana wrote:

The pale, dark-haired woman smiles, the action bringing light to her eyes, "Good. I'm getting together a group people for an early dinner meeting to see if we can work together."

"If you do find yourself interested, we'll be meeting at Vizio's Tavern in Rego Crua at four this afternoon." She pauses, "I hope you will come."

Melilot nods, and apparently considers that a sufficient response.

She is also willing to continue the conversation if there is anything else Janiven has to say; otherwise, she will simply show up at the tavern. If the latter:

Melilot arrives only a few minutes early, staying alert and moving in the shadows mostly just in case anyone in a position of unpleasant authority has gotten wind of what is likely to be a meeting to discuss matters of a quasi or completely illicit nature.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


Azhar and Rev:
To Rev, "At this place, I can't." She shrugs, "There are few places in Westcrown that are safe, this isn't one." Looking at Azhar, not bothered by the verbal assessment, "We are meeting at four for an early dinner at Vizio's Tavern. It's not too far from here and the neighborhood is considered a safer one."

A pause and then she turns to Rev, "I hope that you will be there too. I think you are needed, but the only reason I can give you at the moment is that your brother is going." And she reaches for the door, willing to let you make your own decision.

Please let me know when you plan on being at Vizio's (early, late, right on time) and any scouting or information (K:local or diplomacy for information gathering) finding you wish to do ahead of time. Thank you :).

Gravlax d'Antonio:
Doing a pass-by on your lunch break, you find the Tavern is still were it is supposed to be and in the condition expected. The gull are a noisy background to the river traffic in the spring afternoon. You do notice that the building has some recent repairs.

Once I get the last player on board to show up to the meeting I will start the public posting.

Melilot Took:
As you carefully approach in the shadows, all seems calm and safe. There does appear to already be at least two people in the tavern.

I should be opening up the public scene soon.


Cassian:
Janiven moves behind the bar as Cassian settles himself with his back safely to a wall. Holding up a mug in silent question, "Yes, I've known the other new owner for a few years now and, no, not the idiot that hires someone for protection and then ignores what they say. That dandy was quite happy to get back to where he could carouse all night with only his title as protection from us 'rif-raf'."

She grins slightly, "Did you know the old man who runs the poker tables at the Bruised Eel is trying to get you blacklisted?"


Male Tiefling

Ahzar and Mana:
Rev watches the girl leave. Annoyance easily read in his features. He turns that gaze upon his brother. [b]"This is a terrible idea."[b] Of course he will follow his brother, but he doesn't have to like it.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
"He still blames me because he can't tell a queen from a jack. If you can't see the cards, might be time to stop playing."

Cassian nods at the offer of drink. "Any man who thinks a title is protection has clearly never put it between himself and a blade."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Vizio's Tavern, Pharast 21 a little before 4 pm

The small block of three buildings lean against each other on the bank of Westchannel the bright afternoon sun sending long shadows. The select few find the door of the tavern wedged open in invitation. Janiven, chatting occasionally with a dark haired man sitting towards the back of the taproom, seems to be doing simple repairs to the old building.

As you enter, she nods in greeting and offers a mug of ale.


Cassian:
"I think he is more upset that he had you down in his books as a mark rather than someone he should cultivate when you first found your way in Crua." She brings over the mug of ale, nothing special but a local hardy brew. "You don't know how much he wished he could take a cut of your winnings now..."

She agrees with the second sentiment with a nod, "They tend to also be the type that thinks that gold is as good a protection as steel." She shrugs, "And it often is for those that have enough."


Vizio's Tavern, Pharast 21 a little before 4 pm

chavamana wrote:

The small block of three buildings lean against each other on the bank of Westchannel the bright afternoon sun sending long shadows. The select few find the door of the tavern wedged open in invitation. Janiven, chatting occasionally with a dark haired man sitting towards the back of the taproom, seems to be doing simple repairs to the old building.

As you enter, she nods in greeting and offers a mug of ale.

The blonde Halfling who slips quietly through the door must be a number of inches shy of three feet tall. Slender and waif-like, she looks like a strong breeze would probably blow her over. Her eyes are a dark shade of blue-green.

She accepts the mug from Janiven, nodding back.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1

Janiven:
Cassian scowls playfully at Janiven. "Flattery's more dangerous than steel and buys more than gold."

The dark-haired man has a rapier on his hip, a monkey on his shoulder, and a laugh in his eyes. As the halfling accepts her ale: "And then there were three."


Cassian Merro wrote:
The dark-haired man has a rapier on his hip, a monkey on his shoulder, and a laugh in his eyes. As the halfling accepts her ale: "And then there were three."

are we not counting janiven then the Halfling asks curiously. What appears to be her normal speaking voice is scarcely louder than a whisper.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Chava/Rev:
Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
Rev watches the girl leave. Annoyance easily read in his features. He turns that gaze upon his brother. "This is a terrible idea."[b] Of course he will follow his brother, but he doesn't have to like it.

Azhar smiles, [b]"Of course it is, but we won't find out what's going on without showing up." his grin widens, he does not say it, but his brother can read his thoughts plainly enough & maybe with a little luck, we'll get to see some action. It's fairly obvious he's become a trifle bored his right hand pushes back his hair, touches just briefly the pommel of his jovar while he stares off into the distance.


Male Human Rogue 15/Shadowcaster 1
Melilot Took wrote:
are we not counting janiven then the Halfling asks curiously. What appears to be her normal speaking voice is scarcely louder than a whisper.

"I'm not even certain we're counting me."


Male Tiefling

Azhar:
"As long as I get to tell you that I told you so when it all ends in tears and sorrow.


Cassian Merro wrote:
Melilot Took wrote:
are we not counting janiven then the Halfling asks curiously. What appears to be her normal speaking voice is scarcely louder than a whisper.
"I'm not even certain we're counting me."

Janiven puts a small bowl of nuts on Cassian's table with a friendly if sardonic grin, "I think it makes far more sense to not count me, rather than you." She shrugs, tossing a lightly shelled treat towards the monkey, obviously curious if the monkey would accept. "After all, I'm just providing the food."


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Rev:

Rev Keaton Amin wrote:
"As long as I get to tell you that I told you so when it all ends in tears and sorrow.

"Done." ... ... ... "We've got what, 6 hours or so until the meeting. Feel like looking around the surrounding area or do you want to go in raw?"

Vizio's Tavern, Pharast 21 a little after 4 pm

Shorty after 4pm Azhar (& presumably Rev) enter the tavern. He takes the ale (if offered) and looks around at those inside. Cassian receives an appraising and slightly guarded nod, Janiven and Melilot slightly less cautious smiles (if Melilot is carrying her equipment his smile broadens, not disrespectfully)

Chava:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Tiefling

Azhar:
"It's your dance, I'm just the chaperone. Up to you."

Rev walks in just behind Azhar. He is a few inches shorter than the younger man in front of him, his skin, what little of it is visible, is dusky, his hair black, spiky, and unruly, something in the stubborn set of his jaw offers a slight resemblance to Azhar. He trains his shiny golden eyes upon the assembled group and frowns.

His clothes are dark, a mish mash of grey and purple that blends well into the night. His only adornment a silver necklace with a pendant shaped like a spiral. He is thin, almost wirey, as if all the softness has been extracted and this is all that's left.

He takes a seat next to Azhar on Azhar's left side.

Perception DC 25:
He does not cast a shadow.


Male Aasimar Ranger Skirmisher 16

Azhar is well built and tanned and sports shoulder length wavy brown hair. His eyes are a sparkling, almost iridescent blue. He carries himself with a quiet self assurance, but for some reason there is an air of not being at full energy. He does seem to at least try to be pleasant, however.
He is wearing chainmail, travel stained clothes and well worn gear. A large sword is slung across his back, the scabbard of which lies next to a quiver of arrows and an unstrung bow. A hunting knife is sheathed at the belt at his waist. What can be seen of the weapons, show much use, but appear to be clean and cared for.


Vizio's Tavern, Pharast 21 a little after 4 pm

Azhar Mithra Amin wrote:
Shorty after 4pm Azhar (& presumably Rev) enter the tavern. He takes the ale (if offered) and looks around at those inside. Cassian receives an appraising and slightly guarded nod, Janiven and Melilot slightly less cautious smiles (if Melilot is carrying her equipment his smile broadens, not disrespectfully)

Melilot is not unarmed, but she is also not kitted out with weapons to an extent that would look at all unusual were she walking down a city street. What weapons are visible look shiny and new, and have probably seen little to no use.

She nods cordially to the newcomers.

1 to 50 of 9,364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shadows Turn - Chavamana's CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.