Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shadows in Light

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN


1,901 to 1,950 of 1,961 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland rolls on the ground attempting to put out any flames on his clothing from the explosion. he stops and lays flat on his back looking up at the roof and takes a deep breath.
As fia begins to move the woodsman rights himself and offers her his hand. "I did not see that coming.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Nor I. Fiallain takes Ryland's hand and giving it a squeeze as she lets him help her to her feet. Are you alright? she asks, looking at him before turning and looking also for their other companion. Jasmine? We should probably do something about the flames before they spread.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

Alathea

Expecting an answer from Jasper, you turn and see the reason why Jasper never responded. He is rolling on the floor trying to put out the flames, only to roll into the liquid and increase the spread of flames on his clothes and body. You realize that Jasper protected you, and not himself.

Special check1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Fia, Ryland, and Jasmine

As Fia and Ryland pulls themselves off of the floor, another odd noise is heard over the roar of the flames. It takes you a moment until you realize it is someone screaming in pain... and its coming from below you.


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looks around at the destruction and purses her lips angrily. Jasmine channels, hardening the air in the entire house briefly to snuff out the flames before releasing everything. Think like a blanket snuffing out a fire.

Level 5 Harden Air weave 20' Radius sphere which should get all...if not most, of the house, reduced to level four due to affinity.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland picks up his sword and runs to the stairs to get to the bottom floor.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fiallain follows Ryland, heading to the first floor.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ill give alathea a chance to respond.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ok. onward we go.

Downstairs

Alathea stares for a moment, watching as the flames begin to burn through Jaspers coat and into his skin. Thinking fast, Alathea embraces Saidan and begins to weave threads of air. As fast as she is, a moment before she pulls it all together, another, stronger weave manifests itself throughout the house for a moment, snuffing out the flames that burn. Deprived of oxygen, the flames go out and leave behind the sickly smell of tar, grease, and burnt human flesh. Once the flames were smothered, Alathea discovers that her protective barrier is no longer up, as Jasper lays on the floor knocked out from the flames and suffocation of the weave. Sounding like a herd of cattle, Alathea glances out the back door and sees Fian and Ryland rushing through the door, Ryland with his sword hanging low in his hand, Fia with a look of wanton lust, as if wishing for an enemy to fall upon.

upstairs

With the flames snuffed out, Jasmine is free to examine the dwelling with a careful and critical eye. Through her Warder bond, Jasmine feels shock, anger, fear, and love all in a jumble inside her head, and a moment later Jed is standing at the door, his sword out and held in a familiar grip. Taking in the blackened timbers, Jed asks Are you ok?


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Sorry about the delay. I spent the weekend packing, cleaning, and moving, all without an internet connection to ease my suffering. Of course, we finished up, and we're now officially homeless!

Alathea shakes herself, then examines Jasper's wounds with a calmness that's been eluding her for the last few weeks. This is what I know. This is what I'm meant to do. Jasper's burns are terrible, but she's faced far worse recently. And even if she hadn't, she can do something about Jasper that she couldn't about her problems with the Aes Sedai or the overwhelming terror of the battle.

Alathea draws deeply upon saidar and weaves it about Jasper in a complex pattern of Air, Water, and Spirit. The burns don't all disappear, but much of their anger fades away, and intact flesh replaces blackened char. Only when she's done does she realize that her thoughts about her purpose included only Healing Jasper, with not a thought about his ability to channel. Have I made the wrong choice?

I don't have a copy of my book with me, so if my recollection of the rules is wrong, adjust accordingly. Alathea is using a level 5 Healing weave on Jasper, healing 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 8, 8) + 5 = 35 points of damage.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

5d8+ total channeler level, so you would be +7, since you add in your aes sedai levels. also, it will take you 20 minutes to heal


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Thanks, Rizzenmagnus! I was pretty sure I wasn't remembering everything correctly. Furthermore, I guess that unless something happens requiring the party to leave urgently (the fire starts again, the building collapses, trollocs come to deliver cookies, etc.), Alathea will consider it worth the time spent Healing Jasper, even with it taking 20 minutes.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

downstairs

Ryland and Fia pick their way across the fire scared floor over to Jasper's body as alathea begins to Heal him.
This was the stuff i was smelling Ryland speaks to Fia in hushed tones, not wishing to disturb Alathea in her channeling, running his finger along the door sill and pulling away a sooty finger. Sniffing lightly, he snorts, but holds it out to Fia to smell. Like some sort of waxy grease. I dont think the dress maker would have much use of this stuff he mutters as he begins to carefully scan the building, looking for new clues.

I am going to assume that Fia and Ryland are taking 20 on perception checks for the first floor.

After ten minutes of intense searching, Ryland begins to pick up the sound of a commotion coming from down the street, the occasional shout, and random plea for help. Walking to the window, but staying out of sight, Ryland attempts to look down the alley, in the direction of the shouting, but is unable to see what the commotion is. A moment later a group of men run past in a straggle, running so fast that their hats fly off. Turning, Ryland spots a sight that sends chills down his spine, not only for himself, but for his Aes Sedai companions. Flashes of white with a sunburst in the center flicker on cloaks in the unyielding sun. Highly polished armor twinkles as the men turn around, and appear to talk to the commoners that just ran past. Fingers point, back down the alley, down to the commotion. A feral snarl escapes Rylands mouth as he recognizes the threat. Whitecloaks.

Motioning Fia to be quiet and be hidden, Ryland observes what transpires before him. He sees one whitecloak turn about and wave at something unseen. And then he cannot help but watch as he observes a dozen whitecloaks round the corner, a bubble opening up before them as they march down the road, towards the commotion. Their strides falling into step, a slight dust cloud forms behind the men. At an unseen signal, the men open their mouths and shout loudly
Make way for the Children of Light! Make way!

Not sure what jasmine and jed are doing, but feel free to adlib something in


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Still Healing her companion, Alathea can do little but shake her head as the commotion rises in the street. At the mention of the Children of the Light she shivers, but she pushes down her fear. I must continue my Weaving. If these Children wish to interrupt me, then so be it, but I will not let Jasper die because I wish not to anger the likes of them!


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looks around down through the window at the coming Whitecloaks and curses under her breath. Just what we don't need right now. Thinking quickly, she takes Jed and heads out towards the front of the building to be in a position to act should the need arise.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

"Burn me! Not these iceholes. Just what we need."


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

iceholes? lol


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fia raises an eyebrow at Ryland and Jasmine before peeking out the window herself while remaining hidden. Trouble I suppose. These look like the Whitecloaks I have heard of. Should I wish for my veil and spears or can they be reasoned with? Fia purses her lips and turns from the window. While she has heard of the children, she has had no practical experience with them and looks to follow the others' lead.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

I defer to Johny Dangerously when I swear on the boards.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

nice. lol

Everybody is on edge as the whitecloaks begin to pass by the shop. The loud shouting from the combined voices permeates the shop, causing some dust mottes to fall from the ceiling.

Pressed tight against the wall, Ryland strains to catch sight of what has drawn the Whitecloaks attention. A flurry of motion is suddenly seen; a sword catching the suns rays, twinkling as it swings in a defensive pattern. The Crowd parts away rapidly, revealing to Ryland a shocking sight.

The crowd parts and his eyes fall upon a shocking sight. Ryland sees a floating head in the crowd, hanging there, turning its gaze left and right. A shift in its stance causes a ripple to form an outline of a body. Slowly realization sets in... Ryland is watching a Warder as he prepares to defend himself, nay, his Aes Sedai companion, against the Whitecloaks.

Turning to his companions, Ryland is about to say as much when a loud voice bellows

Behold the Tar Valon Witch! Behold the Darkfriend! Kill her!


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea continues her Weaving, but with the threat of the Children of the Light approaching, she listens as closely as she can manage for the sounds of how close they are. She feels a moment of relief as the sound of their shouts reaches its peak and begins to fade, but her relief is dashed at the cries of "Witch" and "Darkfriend". Light, I was worried only for myself and my companions without even thinking of others. And if they've found another Aes Sedai? These Children are like rabid dogs and will accuse anyone, but Light send that they do not harm a Sister!

Let me know when Alathea finishes with Healing Jasper, Rizzen. Hopefully it'll be soon...


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland turns to the othersas he moves in a crouch towards the doors. "Do we help or let them fend for themselves?"


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looks over at Ryland and says We help. Of course we help.

Not sure how far away they are but I should be within range.

Jasmine's eyes blaze as she weaves a complicated blanket of all five powers around the woman and her warder, shielding them from harm before tying it off.

10' radius Master Ward around the Aes Sedai and her warder. I don't have my book in front of me so I need some help with the level of the weave it would require.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

I wish I knew whether this one were loyal to the Car'a'Carn. Still, a dozen against two does not seem an honorable fight, even if the woman can channel. I say we intercede.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

doh. Ninja'd. :) Fia will embrace the source


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland stands near the door, his sword held at his side. "Say when your ready and I will attack."


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

jasmine, it would be a base 5th level weave. you may apply whatever modifiers you have to that.

btw, who has the female angreal? was that left in Litheene's possession? Or Jasmine?


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

I think I had it last but I'm not sure. In which case she will use a level 4 boosted to level 5 with the angreal.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

So, uh, is it possible for Alathea to speak to the others while still Weaving to Heal Jasper? If so, she's got stuff to say...


Male Andoran Armsman 6

"Ryland and Fiallain, the Children of the Light are pests and menaces, but they are just misguided. We will only foster their hatred by killing them. If at all possible, spare their lives."

Jed raises his sword into a defensive posture, ready to fight should it be necessary.

If a battle breaks out and I am unable to post, have Jed fight trying to deal non-lethal damage. If Jasmine gets injured, all bets are off, and Jed will immediately switch to killing blows.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

I will say this, then Jasmine has the angreal. Alathea, if you give me a concentration check, DC 15, you can say the gettysburg address if you pass.

ok, time for initiaive checks

whitecloaks =18

fia 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
ryland1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
jasmine1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
alathea1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
jed 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

for jed, if jed isnt able to post, then Jasmine will post for him

oh, and a reminder, everyone is still inside the building, with the locked front door.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Concentration check, DC 15 needed: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31...got it!

Alathea does not look up from her weaves, but speaks loudly enough for her companions to hear. "Jed is right. Unless things have changed since the last I was here, these Children hold no authority in Cairhein. But we hold only the authority of being associated with the Dragon Reborn; it would be just as wrong for us to use the same force that these Children wish to use, yes?" She pauses to blow an errant strand of hair out of her eyes, never looking up from her Healing. I do not wish to leave their victims to them, but we should not attack them without first trying to end this with words instead of steel."

Of course, seeing as how she's last in the initiative order, Alathea's words might be for naught...


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:

I will say this, then Jasmine has the angreal. Alathea, if you give me a concentration check, DC 15, you can say the gettysburg address if you pass.

ok, time for initiaive checks

whitecloaks =18

fia 1d20+7
ryland1d20+4
jasmine1d20+1
alathea1d20+1
jed 1d20+6

for jed, if jed isnt able to post, then Jasmine will post for him

oh, and a reminder, everyone is still inside the building, with the locked front door.

We can look through the windows though right?


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

oh, to have some social skills... Haha

Fiallain nods at Jed then moves to the door and unlocks it. She takes a moment to compose herself, then strides outside and does her best wise-one impersonation. Addressing the whitecloaks in a loud, commanding voice, "What do you mean by this, attacking these people in the streets? We Aiel hold this city for the Car'acarn. You have no authority here. If you have a grievance, with them, take it up with a Wise One."

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 intimidate
oh yeah, that's going to fo over well... ;)


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland steps out of the doorway behind Fia as she ripps into the children.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM
Jasmine Raleen wrote:
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:

I will say this, then Jasmine has the angreal. Alathea, if you give me a concentration check, DC 15, you can say the gettysburg address if you pass.

ok, time for initiaive checks

whitecloaks =18

fia 1d20+7
ryland1d20+4
jasmine1d20+1
alathea1d20+1
jed 1d20+6

for jed, if jed isnt able to post, then Jasmine will post for him

oh, and a reminder, everyone is still inside the building, with the locked front door.

We can look through the windows though right?

yes


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

And, finally back to posting :). Sorry for the delay everyone, Litheene will is assumed to have stayed with Jed. Oh, and Jasmine, indeed, you were the last to hold the angreal

Litheene cringes for a moment. As the stench of burned flesh, and the fire bring memories of the recent battle, she is reluctant to draw upon the source. She feels the will of Shari inside her, as the fear starts to take hold, but quickly suppresses it, unwilling to let go.
I can't risk my friends lives over this. This way or the other, I'll have to settle my fear of myself, but not now
With the Aes Sedai and her warden protected by Jasmine's ward, Litheene weaves another one, a ward against people, to prevent the whitecloaks from trying to enter the shop. If they can't enter, we can't fight them, then no one can get killed.

I'm not sure what the size of the building is, so can't say what level I'll need for it. I have a level 4 weave, I assume this is at most a moderate building, so I need level 5 maximum.
For the sake of it, an overchannel roll:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 VS DC 20


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

moderate building is fine litheene. Glad to see you back.

litheen initative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

to make this a little easier on me, i will say that the combat postings started with jed, since everything after that shows everyone on the defensive.


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Did my Master Ward go off and cover the warder and Aes Sedai?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

yes it did. Im not counting that towards combat


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

hmmmm...

The whitecloak at the front of the group whips his head around at Fia's shout, and audibly gulps, his sword drooping to a low position. The other whitecloaks look back and forth from their leader to this new threat, looking for direction.

A man steps forward, his sword in his sheath, and steps infront of Fia, keeping 10 feet away from her. Quickly glancing back at his officer, he speaks loudly We have authority wherever the Light is needed, wherever those who cry out for the Light wants it. And most especially we have authority whenever a Darkfriend he pauses, pointing behind him in the woman's direction, a Darkfriend like her is present.

Taking a breath, he looks Fia up and down, weighing and Measuring her. I take it You are one of these Wise One's? You are Aiel, and according to the Children of Light, YOU consort with the Dark One, practice hedonistic rituals, and encourage the use of the Dark One's one power, this Saidar. I declare you a Darkfriend and you shall DIE! As he talked, a fanatical look overcomes his face, loosing himself to his own twisted logic. With the final utterance he draws his sword, and along with him, the 10 other soldiers draw swords too.

fia:
at his last utterance, you see a weave of Saidar surround the building, easily recognizing it to be a ward against people.

As the man finishes his rant, a faint voice issues from the building, but some parts is swallowed by the city noise ...attack them. It sounds like it could've come from Alathea, but unsure.

fia, ryland, and jed can all make perception checks to fully hear Alathea's statement. DC 20


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Question: are Fia / Ryland /Jed inside or outside of the Lithene's Ward?


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland will attack the first person to step towards fia with a wepon drawn.

Power Attack1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 6 = 17
Confirm crit 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

@ower Attack2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 6 = 17


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Commander, control your man here. Have you no eyes or brains in your head? My people swarm this city and even should you manage to kill me, you and yours will be hunted down like stray dogs in the streets. But if you truly wish to exchange your lives for no purpose, I will dance with you, spears or no spears! As she finishes, Fia locks gazes with the fanatic in front of her, her eyes hard and unflinching, waiting for him to make a move.

intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

please refer to this doc for layout

reminder, when making movements, please indicate your ending position, ie D6, B32, and so on. I will mod the map after all comments are made per each round


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

also, please be sure to make a notation stating the round your character is in, to help others know what your actions are in what rounds. For example, Fia's last statment would be covered in the round 2


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 89/89 | F+10; R +10; W+12 | Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

assuming she isn't attacked first. If so, all bets are off. I may have posted that too soon.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

in answer to Fia's earlier question, fia, ryland and Jed are outside it.


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looking at the hoard of whitecloaks about to attack...and trying to avoid bloodshed...creates a wall ten feet high and 50 feet long across the road stretching from building to building to block the whitecloaks from reaching her friends.

Level 5 Harden Air using level 3 weave +1 for affinity +1 for angreal. 10' high and 50' long "bridge" on its side going from J21-S21. She then immediately ties it off.


M HUMAN, MOST DAYS SOLDIER 4/DAD 4/GAMER 17/HUSBAND 7/

Ok. summary of round 1 actions

Fiallain, honoring her Aiel traditions, and acting like a Wise One, Steps out and confronts the whitecloaks, and scolds them for daring to attack a lone Aes Sedai. As the Whitecloaks pause and look at her, and begin to see an easy piece of meat to have, Ryland and Jed step out, backing up her words with a menacing presence.

A lone Whitecloak, unimpressed with Fia's words, calls her down for being a darkfriend, stating that she consorts with the witches of Tar Valon, and being one of the heathen Aiel race.

As the men draw swords, and prepare to charge, the air in front of Fia appears at first to liquify, and then solidifies into a solid, clear, tangible wall seperating the whitecloaks from Fia. Fia, glancing at the building, sees the flows emminating from Jasmine.

Litheene, appearing withdrawn, suddenly weaves a ward around the whole building, muttering keep those out that would do us harm

Alathea, still Healing Jasper, in a distracted tone pleads for everyone to not do what the whitecloaks would do to them.

1,901 to 1,950 of 1,961 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Jonasty's Shadows in Light WoT Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.