Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Red Group) (Inactive)

Game Master Shadowborn


201 to 250 of 1,871 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Having reached the crest of the hill once more, Stilgar would attempt to flank the Nocturne that attempted to attack Jinjer.

Provided that a single move action suffices...

Coming up from behind the twisted gnome, he would raise his borrowed club above his head, before attempting to bring it down over its head.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (the +1 from flanking included)

Damage Roll: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Lovely... D:

EDIT: And crap, forgot that Jinjer is using a ranged weapon and is therefore not threatening. All well! 7 is as good as an 8 at this point.


Female Gnome Ranger/3
Shadowborn wrote:
Jinjer is struck for 5hp of damage as the dart buries in her side. Fort saves from Magnus and Jinjer.

Please note that Jinjer has DR3 on ranged attack damage per her armor.

Jinjer winces at the burning pain in her side as she ducks under her attacker's spear. Realizing there is something more to the dart than just the initial pain, she attempts to shrug it off.
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Breaking out into a sweat, Jinjer drops her bow and draws steel, hoping to hold off her attacker long enough to get in a solid hit.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Magnus continues with his initial plan, loosing an arrow and striking deep into the bat near him while Tuboo occupies himself with the nearest Nocturne. (5 foot step so I don't provoke by firing ranged)
Fortitude save. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Eternal Hope re-roll 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Feeling the initial poison beginning to set in, Magnus looks into the eyes of his comrade and back at the town, saying to himself "I must keep fighting for those I care for" before he wills the poison to be calmed in his blood stream.


Tarrana climbed the hill as fast as her fiery legs would take her. With the words of a baleful command on the tip of her tongue.

If I can get within range of a Command spell to Drop in a single move I do so with a DC of 16. If not I move close as I can to get into range witha single move.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Jinjer wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
Jinjer is struck for 5hp of damage as the dart buries in her side. Fort saves from Magnus and Jinjer.

Please note that Jinjer has DR3 on ranged attack damage per her armor.

Jinjer winces at the burning pain in her side as she ducks under her attacker's spear. Realizing there is something more to the dart than just the initial pain, she attempts to shrug it off.
Fort save: 1d20+3

Breaking out into a sweat, Jinjer drops her bow and draws steel, hoping to hold off her attacker long enough to get in a solid hit.

Good call, I'd overlooked the armor. Go ahead and apply the DR.

Jinjer & Magnus:
A tingling pain, quickly followed by a sense of debilitation, begins to spread from the wound into the rest of your body. 1 Con damage.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DC over 21? wow! or maybe there is a later effect? just curious what the poison is (and if I mis-understand how poisons work).
" Don't take your time or anything." Magnus shouts down the hill as his vision blurs for a moment from the poison and the shooting pain in his thigh.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Round 4 init 7

If one of the bats swoops to within 15' of me:

The silent lightening disperses in aurora-like waves of fading colour.
Down below Gaius takes his sling in one hand and directs the other palm open, fingers spread at the approaching bat. With a word like distant thunder the bat and riders are outlined in St.Elmo's fire. For a moment the bat and the riders are a lifing blaze of colour.
Cast colour spray dc 14

If no bats approach:
Maintain concentration, move towards crown of hill.


Hearing Magnus yell back, Brodgar responds first with a wordless vocalization equal parts exertion and frustration. After a few more feet up the hillside, he yells"GOIN' FAST AS I CAN!"

Another double move up the hill. I'd like to know how much distance is left so Brodgar can draw his weapon before jumping into the fray.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Magnus Thunderf00t wrote:

DC over 21? wow! or maybe there is a later effect? just curious what the poison is (and if I mis-understand how poisons work).

" Don't take your time or anything." Magnus shouts down the hill as his vision blurs for a moment from the poison and the shooting pain in his thigh.

Magnus:
Sorry, I misread the reroll. Ignore the poison effects.
Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Round 4:

Stilgar moves in on Jinjer's opponent. He is unable to move into a flanking position this round, but gets within range to swing his club. However, the nocturne ducks aside and Stilgar hits nothing but air.

Jinjer draws her blade and thrusts at her opponent. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Her attack fails to strike home, deflected by the haft of the nocturne's spear.

Magnus steps away from his opponent, raises his crossbow, and fires at the remaining bat. The nocturne at the reins attempts to swerve the bat out of the line of fire. He does not succeed, and the bolt tears into the beast's abdomen.

Meanwhile, Tuboo bounds up to the Magnus' attacker and sinks his teeth into its calf, causing a painful-- but not life-threatening-- wound. 1 point of nonlethal damage.

With a shriek of pain, the nocturne kicks its leg violently a couple of times, dislodging the weasel from its calf. His partner stabs its spear at Stilgar, who sidesteps the attack, the point putting a hole in his cloak.

The bat and its two riders continue on their path, flying past the hilltop and banking for another pass.

Terrana forges up to the crest of the hill, then screams, "DROP!" The word reverberates with power. It causes the nocturne she's focused on (which recently dislodged a weasel from its leg) to give her a startled, but confused look. Terrana believes it did not comprehend her command.

Brodgar, itching to get into the fray, continues his progress up the hill.

Gaius continues up the hillside, focusing his will to keep the blazing warning aloft in the night sky.

I threw together a quick battle map on Google, to try and give everyone a better perspective. You can find it here. Since its in spreadsheet format, you can give me a square you want to reach (e.g. R17) and I'll reformat the map to reflect your movement.

Map Key:
Boxed Db = dire bat
n(x) = nocturne
Characters use first initial (capitalized)
t = Tuboo (He is currently not marked, as he's standing in the same square as n2.)


Female Gnome Ranger/3

When her turn comes around again...

"Gut him, Stilgar!" Jinjer growls, lunging in again with her shortsword, as sweat runs down her face.

Sword attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Sword damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Question: How far above the hilltop is the Direbat? How far above my current position?


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Acknowledging his missed swing with nothing but a grunt of annoyance, Stilgar would step aside, putting the Nocturne between himself and Jinjer. Readying his club, he would sweep it horizontally, again aiming for the small creature's head.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 (+1 from flanking)
Damage Roll: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Gah! Damn language dependant nonsense.

Move ten feet up the hill. Cast Bless.

Frowning, Taranna moves in closer and draws more of her power into the area firing everyons blood.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

A repeat of the previous round if you please, Magnus steps back, loads and fires another bolt at the bat in the air. Tuboo attempts again to gnaw at the Nocturne's kneecaps and distract him.
Magnus Ranged Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 ⇒ 4
Tuboo Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d3 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Gaius Gracci wrote:


Question: How far above the hilltop is the Direbat? How far above my current position?

The bat is about fifteen feet above the hilltop, which puts it about 90 feet from you, in a direct line from ground to air.

Also, a bit of clarification on the map. The solid line is meant to indicate the edge of the slope. Above that line, all squares should be counted as 10 feet for purposes of moving up the slope.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Round 5 init 7

Gaius continues up the hill the glowing word stil and silent above him.

move to r12, maintain spell


Brodgar will go ahead and draw his axe this round and use his other move action to continue up the hill.

Might as well be threatening in case the fight moves close enough for Brodgar to hit flanking position.


By and by unless I'm mistaken my Bless should have gotten everyone so don't forget your +1 to attack rolls if you're below me in the initiative order this round.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

oops, I'm ignoring the order of the initiative, aren't I? minus one to those attack rolls this round, but I doubt it will affect anything.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Round 5:

Stilgar takes a five foot step, flanking the nocturne with Jinjer. His club strikes the raider's head with an audible impact, sending him reeling.

Stilgar:
Flanking provides a +2 bonus on attacks.

Jinjer takes advantage of the opening and jabs with her blade, burying several inches into the nocturne's belly. He gurgles and falls to the ground. Second Fort save from Jinjer

Magnus backs up again and fires a second shot at the circling bat, the bolt catching the beast in the flank.

Tuboo continues to ferociously attack the nocturne still standing, once again sinking his teeth its knee. 1 more point of nonlethal damage delivered. The weasel tenaciously latches on to his foe.

The nocturne, his initial panic over the animal attack over, gives a snarl. He shifts his spear to his off-hand and draws a dagger, making a vicious stab at Tuboo. However, the blade strikes the field of magical force surrounding the mustelid and is deflected.

The bat continues its course through the air, turning its course south once more. The riders launch darts at Stilgar. The first flies over his shoulder, embedding in the earth nearby. The second glances harmlessly off his coat of mail.

Terrana moves to the hilltop, casting a spell that fires the blood of her allies, bolstering them for the ongoing combat.

Brodgar pulls his axe free and continues to advance, nearing the crest of the hill this round.

Gaius moves up to the crest of the hill this round, focusing his will on maintaining his spell.

Edit: Updated battle map


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Waiting to see what the Dire Bat group does before posting action.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Realizing, he is low on ammunition, Magnus will hesitate as he loads another bolt. and fire once again at the bat. Tuboo will embed his teeth once again into the Nocturne. "Thanks for joining us, now what will we do about the others in town?"
Magnus bolt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d8 ⇒ 5
Tuboo bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d3 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2 do I have to roll again once Tuboo attaches? the text for weasel is kinda ambiguous when it says "automatically" also, I don't think he can do anything besides 1 point of non-lethal. DM decision?
Critical confirmation for Magnus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d8 ⇒ 5


Female Gnome Ranger/3
Shadowborn wrote:
Jinjer takes advantage of the opening and jabs with her blade, burying several inches into the nocturne's belly. He gurgles and falls to the ground. Second Fort save from Jinjer

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Feeling satisfied from dispatching the nocturne, Jinjer staggers a bit as she moves forward to attack the one occupied by the weasel. She jabs at the nocturne, but her arm is suddenly weak and she misses.

Move to T15 and attack. Sword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

"One down..." Stilgar would murmur, turning his attention to the other grounded Nocturne; there was little he could do about his airborne attackers asides from relying on his armor and hoping that their aim proved untrue. Seeing his allies approaching from the slope, Stilgar would step around to the Nocturne, preparing another swing of his club.

Move to T17.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Damage Roll: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Terrible, terrible!


"The cloud man has warned the town as best he is able! Let's worry about our own selves!." With that Tarranna let's fly a sling bolt into the the remaining grounded Nocturne.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

damage:

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Round 6:

Stilgar moves in on the other nocturne and takes a swing, however the nimble thing ducks the swing, baring sharpened teeth at the dwarf.

Jinjer turns to move in on the other opponent but then staggers, her eyes rolling up into her head, and falls to the ground.

Jinjer:
You are currently unconscious.

Magnus reloads and fires at the bat, catching it deep in the chest through the ribs Crit Card: Ventilated; double damage plus 2d6 nonlethal damage. 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 The thing gives a wheezing shriek and plummets to the ground. The nocturne on its back are unprepared for the sudden drop and are flung from the saddle, lying prone near the beast. Tuboo continues to chew ferociously upon his foe. As it stands, he can only do nonlethal damage, but buffs like bull's strength and magic fang could boost him to the point where he'd do lethal damage. The rules say automatic bite damage every round he's attached, so that's the way it will be. Weasels ripped my flesh!

The two newly grounded nocturne pull themselves to their feet, dropping their dart throwers and readying spears. The one with Tuboo attached to his leg decides Stilgar is a greater threat and stabs at him with its dagger, but the blade's point is turned by his armor.

Terrana, seeing two more opponents preparing for ground fighting, leaves Stilgar to his foe and sends a bullet hurtling towards the nearest unoccupied nocturne. It thuds into the creature's chest, causing it to grunt and stumble back from the impact.

Brodgar gives a yell and charges up over the crest of the hill, bearing down on the weasel-burdened nocturne. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 However, the nimble thing, hopping on one leg, ducks his axe.

Gaius' action still pending.

Updated battle map


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Tuboo Continues to bury himself into the flesh of the nocturne, doing one point of non-lethal damage.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 to maintain the grapple

Magnus, seeing his friend drop to the ground becomes enraged. "It's time to end this! I have had enough!"

He steps up past his friend (p15) and unleashes a mighty shout and display, waving his arms as they spark with raw magical energy.
Intimidate Check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

ROUND 5 init 7
The silent lightning fades from the sky as Gaius crests the hill. The last of of the lightning seemint to flare for a moment to backlight the tall figure.

He moves quickly towards the two nocturne as ther free themselves from the downed bat. Their tiny eyes follow his approacs and they bare their pointed treeth in expectation and hunger.

Gaius speaks a single word.

The air is suddenly thick and heavy. There is a strong smell of ozone as with a booming crash the air around the two would be raiders seems to burst into flame. The nocturne are seathed in voilet St. Elmo's fire great green sparks arc from their bodies. Some sparks fall to the ground while others float on the abused air

Cancel illusion. Walk to p-15. Colour Spray the two nocturnes. DC 14.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

oops, that square is a little crunchy, friend. I believe your cone will still hit them both if you go to q15 though


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2
Magnus Thunderf00t wrote:
oops, that square is a little crunchy, friend. I believe your cone will still hit them both if you go to q15 though

Not exactly. I walk there as my round 5 action. Depending on their saves there may be noone to hear you when you walk up in round 6.

Round 6 Init 7

"That should hold them for a while." Gather their weapons then head over to assist Jinjer.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Round 5 addendum:

Gaius strides forward and unleashes his spell upon the newly grounded nocturne. The wave of shimmering light washes over them and they clutch at their eyes before slumping to the ground, unmoving.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

oh... sweet! can't complain about that.
I allow Tuboo to continue his gnawing, and step to s14, lowering my bow at the one remaining nocturne, but holding my finger over the trigger until it acts. In Dwarven, I attempt to communicate again (unless they seemed to understand undercommon when I spoke before) " This is your last chance. Surrender and tell us why you came here. "
same intimidate attempt, just delivered in a more slick package.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Shadowborn wrote:

Round 5 addendum:

Gaius strides forward and unleashes his spell upon the newly grounded nocturne. ....

oh bad pun.....


Female Gnome Ranger/3

Jinjer lies feverish on the ground, dreaming she is being massaged by naked gnome males who have big...thick............hands.


"Just kill it." Tarrana said. "It can no more understand you than you can understand the language of mud. Otherwise he would have lay broken on the ground."


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Stilgar would grit his teeth upon seeing his ally downed, presuming that she had been injured by the nocturne beforehand in some way. It was clear that this battle needed to be finished as quickly as possible.

Raising Magnus' club once more, Stilgar would attempt to bring it down over the nimble creature.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 At least I believe Bless is still effect.

Damage Roll: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Round 7:

Gaius Gracci wrote:
oh bad pun.....

Completely unintentional. The best kind.

Stilgar raises his club high and brings it down in a swift arc, catching the nocturne across the temple, sending it spinning.

As Magnus attempts to force the creature's surrender, Tuboo continues to viciously assault its leg. The nocturne, battered and bleeding, crumples to the ground.

Congratulations! That's the first time I've ever seen a regular familar in a head-on assault, let alone one that took down an opponent.

Combat is effectively over. What would the group like to do?


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

With the last of the nocturne down, Stilgar would stow away Magnus' club, certain that he would be needing it again soon enough. He would rush over to Jinjer's side, kneeling down beside her. Though he suspects poison of some sort, he would attempt to ascertain the cause of her condition, and if possible, mitigate it.

"It's not over yet..." he would say as he does so, "I fear that these creatures' kin have made it to town by now."

Heal Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

The rules don't seem to say that a healing kit is needed to treat poison, so I'm not exactly sure how this works. Your call I suppose!


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Stilgar: I imagine it's something along the lines of "suck out the poison, then spit it out onto the ground" Shadowborn: thanks, I am trying to take advantage of everything available to my class as I'm kinda nerfed for combat purposes at present.

Kneeling beside Jinjer, Watching carefully Stilgar's actions, Magnus says calmly: "Indeed you are right. We need to regroup and make haste to provide any help that we may. agreed?"
With that, Magnus moves to the Unconscious bats, checking for signs of life.
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Heal
OR
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Perception

" I want one of these things alive and alert once we get Jinjer going again. I think we should get some air support. "


Magnus Thunderf00t wrote:


Kneeling beside Jinjer, Watching carefully Stilgar's actions, Magnus says calmly: "Indeed you are right. We need to regroup and make haste to provide any help that we may. agreed?"
With that, Magnus moves to the Unconscious bats, checking for signs of life.

"Agreed." She looked down at the gnome and frowned. "Fire can destroy to make room for life. But fire cannot give life." She blinked and shook her head. "I mean I'm no healer I'd only cause her further injury."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Stilgar Fulgrum wrote:

With the last of the nocturne down, Stilgar would stow away Magnus' club, certain that he would be needing it again soon enough. He would rush over to Jinjer's side, kneeling down beside her. Though he suspects poison of some sort, he would attempt to ascertain the cause of her condition, and if possible, mitigate it.

"It's not over yet..." he would say as he does so, "I fear that these creatures' kin have made it to town by now."

Heal Check: 1d20+2

The rules don't seem to say that a healing kit is needed to treat poison, so I'm not exactly sure how this works. Your call I suppose!

The Heal score, by the RAW, allows for all effects of the skill to be used without the aid of a healer's kit. The kit simply adds a +2 bonus for the attempt. It's basically a masterwork item. Presumably, a healer would carry "common" items necessary to facilitate use of the skill.

Stilgar carefully draws the dart from Jinjer's wound, noting some sticky blue residue on the weapon's head. He applies a poultice of potent herbs, both to stimulate Jinjer's body to fight the toxin and to try and draw any residual poison in the wound out. However, despite his efforts she remains unconscious. She appears stable and in no danger of dying, but he cannot wake her.

Magnus moves to the first bat, finding it dead. He can hear the rasping sound of breathing coming from the second.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

"Her life is in no danger," Stilgar would say aloud, wiping some sweat of his brow, "But I was unable to wake her. However, she should be able to fight off the rest of the poison's effects - but I know not of how long it will take." Stowing away his herbs, he would look in the direction of Dunshale, aware that the rest of the nocturne had been flying towards it.

Provided she does not wake up in those moments, Stilgar would carefully attempt to lift Jinjer off the ground, carrying her over his shoulder. "We need to hurry back to the village; I fear that people's lives are at stake."

I think Jinjer is light enough, being a gnome and all. That isn't racist, is it? :P

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Stilgar Fulgrum wrote:


I think Jinjer is light enough, being a gnome and all. That isn't racist, is it? :P

45lbs, plus the weight of her gear, according to her sheet. You could always have Brodgar grab her weapons and pack to share the load.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Gaius whips off his cloak and lays it beside Jinger.

"Put her in this. Tamera and I can share the load."

"Town is about five-six minutes away at a jog. The nocturne should reach it in about 2-3 depending of how hard they push their mounts."

"I hope they saw that warning, otherwise..."

"Come on those two will be waking up soon."

gather the nocturne's weapons and head for town. Keeping pace with the slower members of the group.

While on the way.

"So. The authorities may frown a bit on wanderers working magic. So I would take it as a favor if you all could forget that I was involved in that little lightshow earlier. I suggest we claim the nocturne were behind it. No need to blow too hard against the wind here."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Before we head off on foot, I would like to suggest we 'borrow' ourselves a mount. It will get us to town much faster and I can get Jinjer to someone who is better able to help her. Besides, we don't seriously intend to leave these creatures here to die, do we? They should be questioned if nothing else. I am certain someone knows their language.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Stilgar would look to Jinjer, then to the unconscious nocturne, and then to the bat Magnus pointed out, which lay there, barely breathing. At last, he looked to Dunshale, where the other nocturne could be at this very moment. So many things to consider, yet so little time.

"I am uneasy about relying on a creature we have no guarantee of being able to control," Stilgar would say to Magnus, his eyes on the bat, "Especially given its injuries."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

"We don't have the time for arguing. I understand the risk. We only need the beast to get us to town. It will need to carry our weight that distance and set down, that is it. Jinjer and I both have a connection to the beasts of this world. I believe we can tame the creature for that purpose. The other option is that we trek there by foot, allowing the Nocturne more time to destroy our town. Friend, it's worth the risk for those people, unless you truly believe they are below us and that the humans deserve this. " Magnus' eyes are large and serious, searching the faces of his companions for any sign of agreeance. He breaks slightly, his voice cracking " We need to get her some help, I'm frightened for her. "


"No one is suggesting abandonment Magnus." Tarrana said with surprising clarity. "Only that the only thing more dangerous than an injured beast is an injured beast you happen to be riding on several hundred feet in the air. And none save the cloud spirit is capable of flight. But come, if you plan on borrowing the bats wings do so quickly or make haste to the town we have no time for debates about madness."


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

"If you can tame this beast then do so quickly. I fear though that even if you can befriend it this nightflyer is in no condition to carry us."

"Tarrana and I will take Jinger on the stretcher to the city on the main path. If you can tame the bat you can find us easily."

"Just look for this"

With that a brillant blue spark rises from Giaus's hand and hovers a foot above Jingers body.

"Come on Tamara. It's fine night for a jog."

Gaius quickly binds the nocturnes spears and his cloak into a stretcher. With help he will carefully lift Jinger onto it.

"Ready, M'lady?"

201 to 250 of 1,871 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Red Group) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.