Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Red Group) (Inactive)

Game Master Shadowborn


851 to 900 of 1,871 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar and GM:
"Of course," Stilgar says as he accepts the spare shovel, returning Durin's grin. The cleric drops into the ditch alongside Brodgar, and proceeds to start digging.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
Jinjer shrugs. "Sounds like a nasty thing to have lurking in the cellar. I suppose it would be best to take care of it. Perhaps you can repay us with something sweet?"

The baker's face brightens. "Oh yes, yes! Your pick from the shop for your help. Just please, don't tell anyone. I don't want my customers to think my place is unclean. It must have made its way down there when I forgot to close the delivery door round back."

With that, Jinjer gives a nod and proceed behind the curtain, glancing back at Magnus. Well? Let's go on a bug hunt."

Brodgar & Stilgar:
After about a hour's work, you've dug down past the half-frozen ground and excavated a hole big enough for a mass grave. Before you deposit the remains, Durin sprinkles the ditch with holy water and sprinkles silver dust around its edges while intoning a spell. "Erm, just in case..." he mutters, "wouldn't want any upset spirits due to all the crowding." As you place the bones into the hole, you note that they appear to have had violence visited upon them. Skulls are cracked, ribs broken, and bones sheared as if by blades.

Once you've deposited the remains and filled in the hole, Durin motions toward the chapel. "How about a hot mug of mulled mead? I've got to get the chill out of these old bones. Then we can discuss the matter you've come here about."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DM/Jinjer:
Magnus becomes silent for a moment, his mind pulsing with different possibilities and ideas. He then gestures magically for a few moments. The barricade is removed from the cellar and a human-shaped sphere of light descends into the darkness. Magnus pulls out a dart from his pack and descends into the cellar after a moment of staring into darkness, and casting another spell. He gestures for Jinjer to remain at the ready.
Casting dancing lights, then sending senses to see the creature before going down.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Knowledge (nature?) Drawing a poisoned dart and cast true strike before descending. I assume you'll want initiative aswell.
Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

The usual suspects:

Thank you. Some refreshment would be most welcome. My name is Gaius Gracci. Please tell me more about the play that tobacco so rudely interrupted.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
After clearing the trap door, you send your light down and send senses, seeing the cellar expand into your field of vision before you. The place is filled with sacks of goods, barrels, and shelves of supplies, one of which appears to be toppled, its contents scattered upon the floor. Perception check. As you ready your dart and spell, Jinjer nocks an arrow and moves in behind Magnus.

Gaius & Tarrana:
After seating yourselves at the Huntsman's Rest, Ouryn Dunmont takes your drink orders and Travance settles in after refilling his pipe. "It's an old tale, from a time most folk don't remember any more. The prince in the tale is one of twin brothers. After his victory over the demon he marries the princess and becomes king of the North."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus:
You don't see any giant insects, however there appears to be a greenish-yellow glow coming from a pile of sacks in the far corner of the room.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DM:
Knowing that my spell of true striking will fail if I do not use it soon, I launch my dart at the source of the light, hoping to strike it.
1d20 + 4 + 20 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 20 - 4 = 34 dart attack + true strike+ non-proficiency

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
Magnus aims for the light, hurling the dart at the stack of grain sacks. It spirals through a gap in the bags, and then there is a distinct crunch and a squeal. Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1 Jinjer gapes in disbelief. "Spell or no spell, I can't believe you actually hit something." Before she can say anything further, there is a burst of activity as an insect, nearly the size of one of you, tears its way through one of the sacks. The beetle flexes its mandibles in a threatening manner, illuminated by two glowing spots on its abdomen.

Initiative Order:
Magnus
Beetle
Jinjer


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DM/JInj:
Does my knowledge check (as above) tell me anything useful? Magnus draws his staff into a ready position and holds his action, waiting to see if the poisoned dart will take effect.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar & GM:
"Sounds good," Stilgar says as he dusts loose dirt off his hands, before turning to follow Durin. He gives one last wary glance at the damaged bones, but chooses to remain silent for the time being.


Tarrana:
"An inconvenient tale to the Baanites who believe that hiding in their tunnels and being locked in with the demons is salvation.""

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Tarrana & Gaius:
At Tarrana's comment, Travance chokes a bit on the wine he's swallowing. "Ahem, yes...well that's one way to look at it. However, it is thanks to Baal and the powers of the dwarves that these mountains and the lands within remain untouched by the corruption that devastated the world elsewhere. One only has to look to the northwest, to the Plain of Moving Ice and its denizens to see what has been wrought. Still," he says, lowering his voice, "The idea of self-rule is one that many keep alive in their hearts, and I for one believe humanity should keep alive the stories of its gloried past."


Stilgar & GM:
Brodgar nods knowingly as Durin explains the oddities of the chapel; he had some inkling of the reasons for both and was pleased to hear he was correct.

He finishes the work in relative silence, notes the damage to the bones, and wonders as he returns them to rest about why all the deaths seem to have been violent.

"Aye, I could use a drink meself," he replies to Durin's invitation. As they walk back to the chapel, he decides to ask. "Was there some pattern to what graves were desecrated? Most o' the bones had violence visited upon 'em. I'm thinkin' that perhaps this wasn't just a random act of hooligan-ry."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Brodgar & Stilgar:
As you move back to the chapel, you note signs of disturbance. However, where you'd expect holes and piles of earth if there were graverobbers, instead there are a number of graves on the near end of the yard where the earth seems to have sunken in, with only small areas of disturbed earth in them, as if the bodies were removed through those holes, and then the earth collapsed to fill the void beneath.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar & GM:
Stilgar pauses upon seeing the graves, put off by the unnatural way the soil had sunk away. A thoughtful expression forms on his face as he recollects something, a vital detail he had chosen to mull over at the time. "Father Durin... I fear that this was more than a practical joke. The town deputy had mentioned that the festival was attacked by restless undead, and that someone had been injured... I did not think much of it at the time, but seeing these battered bones, these unnaturally uncovered graves..." The cleric shook his head, disappointed that he had not connected the dots earlier.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

the drinking group:

"Tell me friend, do you have any more tales featuring your flaming princess? We are after a way of looking for a princess ourselves. She goes by the name Aidan Hakar she would have been through Three Oaks oh... about five years ago. May have been travelling with a human priest of Baal.
Ring any bells?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
Magnus, this appears to be a fire beetle, a fairly common vermin with luminescent glands. As it scuttles across the floor toward you, you're dismayed to see any sign of your dart or a wound. Also, there appears to still be a glow emanating from under the sacks; apparently this bug is not alone.

It scuttles across the floor, snapping at Magnus' leg, but he manages to evade the bite. You can take your action now.

Jinjer, seeing no other beetles emerging to attack, takes the time to stow her bow and draw her shortsword, preparing to aid Magnus in melee.

Brodgar & Stilgar:
Surprisingly, Durin simply gives a shrug of his shoulders as he uses a dipper to fill a trio of mugs from a steaming pot atop the stove.

"Well, if they were walking earlier, they're not now. You see any livelier bones traipsing around and I'll get concerned. Bad enough I had to tromp all the way to town and back for next to nothing."

Handing you each a warm mug, he pulls a stool and a small crate over near the one chair in the room, taking the chair for himself. He sits with a loud groan, and then motions for the two of you to sit.

"So, you're looking for my former pupil... Haven't seen hide nor hair of the lad for years now. Told them it wouldn't work...star-blooded or no. Like most humans, he's hot-blooded and footloose, and now he's up and gone."

Gaius & Tarrana:
Travance arches a brow and responds again in a hushed tone. "A human priest of Baal, you say? Now that is an oddity. I have heard tell that the dwarves planned on using human clergy in an attempt to keep the human populace more docile. I've never actually met one though. As for the woman, the name strikes a couple of bells. The Hakar family were prominent ranchers in Dunshale. If I recall correctly, their daughter Aidan was quite the looker, the talk of the men in the village. A bit of a firebrand, though...certainly not destined for an overly domestic life."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Magnus swings his staff at the bug, hoping to knock it out quickly.
1d20 ⇒ 141d6 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
You bring your staff down upon its back with a sharp crack, splitting the carapace. A white fluid oozes up out of the wound.

The beetle bites again, snapping onto your calf with crushing force. 5 hp damage.

Jinjer moves up beside you, thrusting with her sword. Her sword bites deep into its back. It gives an angry squeal and turns on her, mandibles snapping.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Magnus continues to swing inexpertly with his staff and hoping to hit a weak point. " Tuboo, I need your help. " The weasel, gathers up his courage and attempts to distract the bug after dodging any attacks.

Club: 1d20 ⇒ 101d6 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Tuboo acrobatic and bite attempt 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 201d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar & GM:
"Star-blooded?" Stilgar says with an inquisitive tone, his curiosity piqued, "So he wasn't just an ordinary human?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
The beetle snaps at Jinjer, who is able to pull her foot back before the pincers go into her leg. Tuboo darts in and attacks the beetle, but is unable to penetrate its hard carapace. Magnus' club bounces off its shell when he takes a swing at it.

As the attacks from Magnus and his familiar draw its attention once again, Jinjer takes advantage and sidles around it, flanking with Magnus. Her sword thrust drives into the wound she made with her last attack, plunging in and pinning it. The thing gives a frantic scramble of legs as she twists the blade before pulling it free, and then it lies still.

Combat is over. There is still a glow coming from behind the sacks, but nothing else threatens the three of you as you proceed into the cellar.

Stilgar & Brodgar:
Durin takes a long pull from his mug, and then absently wipes at the trickles of mead threading down his beard as he answers.

"Asheron was a right giant. Tall, strong, and a handsome lad. His was the blood of one of Baal's servants, from somewhere back in his family tree. The church elders knew this, and took him in with a plan."

He pauses for another long pull at his mug. He seems a bit surprised to find it now empty, and moves back to the stove for a refill from the pot. His iron foot clanks heavily on the floor.

"Not sure I should tell you this, but since he's long since gone and you're fellow members of the fold... It was the elders' plan to use human legend to help pacify the humans. Their tales say that the human kings of old had the blood of angels in them. And here was one of the star-blooded ones in the flesh. So they took him in and raised him, made him a ward of the church and taught him the scriptures. He was to be a stabilizing influence. One that the humans could look up to, want to follow, and thereby bring rebel elements back under control. 'Course, things didn't go according to plan. Human nature is as fluid as mercury, laws or no. He disappeared some five years ago. I suppose they blame me, which is why I'm still stuck out here."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

You know:
I draw Tuboo back up onto my person and send senses once more to the other glowing source. I'll slowly approach it if all seems safe. Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 [/dice]


Female Gnome Ranger/3

Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Jinjer gives Magnus a nod, flings bug goo off her sword, and then proceeds alongside him slowly.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar & GM:
Stilgar passes his fingers through his beard as he takes in all the details. He had never imagined that the church would attempt such a scheme. Or, for that matter, that the human legends held truth.

"Five years ago..." he murmured, recalling what Kravathku had told him, "I was informed that he was around Dunshale around that time. He and two companions had slew a group of nocturne that attacked during the High Harvest festival. But that seems to be the last anybody has ever heard of him. Do you have any idea what his intentions were?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Jinjer & Magnus:
Upon investigating, you find a second beetle, stuck with the poisoned dart. It is unmoving, apparently under the effects of the poison. You also find a clutch of eggs, deposited under the sacks. There also appears to be a section of the packed earth floor of the cellar that is disturbed, a soft patch about two feet across. From the look of it, the two beetles burrowed their way in and turned the cellar into a nest.

Stilgar & Brodgar:
"Dunshale was where he was to set up his ministry. The place was a hotbed of dissent at the time. I'm not sure it's changed much since then. His presence was supposed to disarm the situation. What I think happened is this: Yes, he was star-blooded, but since there aren't any surviving records from the time, there's no way of knowing if he was descended from the line of kings or not. But the elders, they let him believe that. In fact, they encouraged the idea. I'm thinking maybe the boy took it too much into his head. The resistance uses such legends in their work too. Maybe he turned. If that's the case, you should stir up a few of the human rebels and squeeze them to see if they know anything."

"One thing I do know for sure is that he didn't have anything to do with the Thane's son dying. If it had been Asheron, the boy's skull would have been crushed, head on...no knives in the back. But whatever he had running through his head when he disappeared, he was still too deeply involved with us dwarves and the religion to take part in open rebellion."


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

Drinking with puppets:

No I don't suppose she was.

Do you have any idea where she might be now?

About that tale. Prince of the North? But the north is nothing but ice and horror or do we mean a different north?


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DM & JInjer:
Magnus puts the elder beetle out with a coup de grace, but he carefully gathers the eggs into a warm and protected sack. " These could be some very useful things here." If nothing else then presents itself, Magnus will return upstairs and inform the shopkeep about what happened. "Looks like they burrowed in from below. Tried to use this place as a nest. Lucky we got here sooner than later. I'm sure that there are some herbs or salts that you can lay down that will repel burrowers like this. For the moment though, it seems your shop is safe and relatively unharmed. "


Smoking with a ventriloquist.:
Things do not always remain as they are nor are they are what they always have been. We once could reach out to distant worlds. Now we do not. We once knew of a life of choice without short ill tempered men in holes to amend our decisions or veto our thoughts. In time things will change. Or we perish. That too is a form of change. Even now there's a human whose embraced Baal. Perhaps soon we'll meet a dwarf who worships a pagan god? Time only knows."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
Magnus finishes off the sleeping beetle and gathers the eggs, then the two gnomes return upstairs. The woman looks overjoyed. "Oh, yes! Thank you both so very much! I'll speak with Jon the herbalist and see if he has anything to keep out vermin. If I could ask one more thing of you? When you leave, could you take those...things with you and dispose of them, descretely? In the meantime, what would you like? I've got bread, rolls, turnovers, pies..."

Sparky, Firebrand, & the Smoking Man:
Travance listens to Tarrana with a guarded smile upon his face. "I think I may have to introduce you to some friends of mine. You'd like them. They have ideals that match yours quite well."

Tarrana thinks he may well be telling the truth, from the way blackened dwarf spirits glare at the man so; the cinders drifting from their skin swirl angrily.

In response to Gaius' questions: "I'm not certain where she might be now. I suppose her parents in Dunshale might be the ones to ask, assuming they're still there. Unfortunately, some folk were lost during the last uprising."

The second question brings a smile from the man. "This is the North, my friend. This is the land he ruled. His twin brother ruled the lowlands, far to the south of here. The two kingdoms were divided by the elven forests that lie south of these mountains, yet all were united by mutual alliance...even the dwarves. This, of course, was all before the Great Wounding. While the Iron Marches were protected by the power of Baal, and the forests by elven magic, I fear the South, like the rest of the world, may lay ravaged."


Female Gnome Ranger/3

"Turnovers? Oooh, what kind?" Jinjer rubs her hands together and grins like a little girl who is offered her first sweet treat. "Apple turnovers are my favorite - my Ma calls turnovers fritters but I never understood why. Apple, peach, cherry - I love 'em all."

Jinjer takes as many turnovers as the kind baker will allow...and she will gladly drag the beetles out and toss 'em in the woods.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

Brodgar & GM:
The cleric is noticeably startled when Durin mentions the Thane's son's murder, before surmising that it was easy enough to anticipate.

"Grundar's murder happens to be why I'm here," Stilgar admits, putting down his half-empty mug, "I am to find the murderer. An informant had provided me with a great deal of information, suggesting that all of the details were somehow involved. So much happened in the days before the murder; people accused of an entirely different crime were even used as scapegoats. It reeks of conspiracy..." He shakes his head and picks up his mug, taking another swig.

"I am sure the rebels could be of assistance, but I suppose finding them would be difficult."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

DM/Jinjer:
Magnus chuckles to himself as he hands a crumb of pumpkin pie to Tuboo. As they munch, Magnus thinks for a moment. "I have a few ideas about keeping this discrete, but I will need some time and resources to get it done. For the time being, I suggest busying yourself closing up that tunnel so more bugs don't follow, miss." He turns " Jinjer, we should return to Gaius and Tarrana, their special skills may be useful here."


Female Gnome Ranger/3
Magnus Thunderf00t wrote:
"Jinjer, we should return to Gaius and Tarrana, their special skills may be useful here."

Jinjer shrugs. "Sure thing, but they're not getting any of my turnovers."

BTW - why are all the posts in spoiler, "eyes only" mode?


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

I think it's just in case one group does something that would affect the others decisions if we cheated and looked at it.


half elf, Water child alt race trait Legalistic cursed Oracle of Waves 2

And because it's fun to make up the silly spoiler tags.


Brodgar nurses his drink, staring thoughtfully past the table as he listens. He isn't really surprised that the church was using the human as a tool - that wasn't so unusual. Something stirred in his heart, though. Disappointment, maybe.

He shakes his head.

"Grasping at straws we may be, but it all did happen 'round the same time. Gotta take what leads we can get."

After a moment's thought, he asks, "You said they blame you for his disappearance. Why might they think that?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Magnus & Jinjer:
The baker provides you with an empty flour sack to contain the dead bugs. Then she loads the two of you down with baked goods. A dozen apple turnovers, a sugar cake, and a blackberry pie go into a covered basket. As you mention friends, she tosses in a half dozen honey rolls to ensure Jinjer's turnovers remain undisturbed.

Brodgar & Stilgar:
Durin raises a bushy eyebrow. "Hmmm...suddenly interested once more in finding the murderer all of a sudden, eh? After all this time? I'd wonder why, but it wouldn't be worth my effort. As for the rebels, best of luck with that. I suppose you could load a mule down with goods and traipse out overland. Chances are they'd jump you, unless regular bandits got to you first."

In answer to Brodgar's question: "They likely blame me because I'm the one responsible for his upbringing and instruction. Going rogue doesn't reflect well on me as his mentor. Ah well, I've got a fine building to reside in and live out the rest of my days. That can be enough, so long as people bring their sick to see me so I don't have to gimp all the way into town."


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Magnus wishes the baker well as he makes his way out of the shop. He and Jinjer make their way leisurely out of town with the bugs in the sacks, snacking as they go.


Female Gnome Ranger/3

Knowing the baker has given away several coin worth of baked goods, Jinjer presses two gold pieces in her hand and kisses her on the cheek. "Bless you good lady," she says as she takes another bite of apple turnover and follows Magnus.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

The baker beams at Jinjer. "Bless you, my girl. You've saved my reputation."

A leisurely stroll back across the village center to the inn finds Gaius and Tarrana engrossed in conversation with a mustachioed man who pauses occasionally to take a puff off his pipe and blow a smoke ring towards the ceiling.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Baal 4

*throws the spoiler tags out the window*

As he finishes the last of his drink, Stilgar glances at Brodgar and nods. "We had best be going Father, we left our companions back in town," he says, standing, "Thank you for your time and hospitality, this talk proved to be most informative."


I will never abandon them!:

"Friends?" Tarrana says marveling at the sight of angry spirts swirling like an inferno around him. "Yes I'm sure they're jsut the type to set beards aflame and set tunnels to a suffocating smoke. Without thinking about the consequences beyond the thrill of their righteous anger. Petulant bravado in the face of unspeakable horrors." Tarrana says sadly as she drifts into her own visions. "I wonder how they will react when the windstorms come to tear the mountains from the earth? When fire will tear itself from its imprisonment in rock and cleanse the sin of man, dwarf, and demon from the surface? Will they cry out in anger blaming the other? Will they make ammends? Or will they go quietly into oblivion a distant memory as the world begins itself anew." Tarrana goes quiet and seems to stare at nothing for a long while."[/b]


Dropping the spoiler was an accident I swear, but since it seems to be fashionable these days...

Brodgar nods sagely as Durin replies to his question. "Would have figured as such. Just goes to show how little they understand humans," he says with just a touch of mirth to his tone.

"Thank you for your time, Father." Brodgar drains his mug, sets it down, and pushes off from the table to follow Stilgar back to the inn.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Durin sees Stilgar and Brodgar out, and the two stroll back to towards the village. As they reach the main road, they encounter a dwarf driving a wagon hitched to a quartet of mules headed to the village from the east. Seeing the two, he offers them a lift into town, giving Stilgar the seat next to him and telling Brodgar to climb into the back.

I'll delay a bit and see what Magnus and Jinjer want to do when they get to the inn itself, as they'll be arriving back a bit before the dwarves.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

When Magnus returns to the inn, reward in hand, he idly works on crafting some more while he and Jinjer get to know each other a bit more. He listens to the bravado in Tarrana's conversation. " Sounds like she's making friends, don't you think? " Other than that observation, he sits away from the established group, not wanting to insert himself into a closed conversation. That being said, he still eavesdrops to the best of his ability if something juicy comes up.
Use send senses once or twice if I can't hear something being said.
Perception check w/o send senses. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Perception w/ send senses 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Gnome Ranger/3

Jinjer nods. "If I looked like that, I could make friends too," she says, licking the sticky sweetness of the turnovers from her fingers. She belches rather loudly for a girl and wonders aloud, "Do they have ale in this place?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Travance listens to Tarrana with what appears to be a mixture of astonishment and admiration on his face. Seeing others entering the inn, he lowers his voice still more as he speaks to her and Gaius.

"I believe that I should introduce to two of you to some friends of mine. They'd love to have a conversation about this with you. However, I believe I should go, as I do have a bit of business to attend to before the day is out. Thank you for the drinks and the talk, not to mention saving my puppet theater."

With that, he stands, straightening his coat and putting away his pipe. He gives a friendly nod to the two gnomes on his way out. As he reaches the door, Stilgar and Brodgar are on their way in. The man moves deferentially to the side, making way for the dwarves' entrance. He inclines his head and avoids eye contact as he leaves.


Male Gnome Wizard (scryer sub-school) 4

Magnus moves in to sit with the rest of the group, offering up some snacks. He turns to Tarrana. "What was that all about? He left rather abruptly, don't you think? Who was that guy anyways? "

851 to 900 of 1,871 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Red Group) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.