Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Blue Group) (Inactive)

Game Master Shadowborn


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,903 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Shadowborn:

Spoiler:
Does Azryn typically take part of the gift-giving or is he too grumpy for that? I'd like to make a dagger or knife each for Gendo, Jon and Will with a little personal touch from Auric. Azryn would probably tear apart his workmanship on a similar gift, but Auric could still figure something out.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Auric:
He's been known to exchange gifts with apprentices on occasion. If he does so with anyone in town, you're not aware of it.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

One night after a day of busywork at the forge shortly before the Midwinter Festival, Auric trudges out to the Huntsman's Rest. He had been hesitant about spending the coins with the human face on them they found in the mountains... but he wasn't about to let the occasion go by with him empty-handed.

Stomping his feet of packed snow, he approaches the bar.
"Hey, Ouryn. Cold enough for ya? I was wondering if you have a bottle or two of good dwarven spirits around, or somethin' else good for the chill?"


Male Human (Tian stock) Monk 3

I am reluctant at first, not wishing to leave Master Heyward. However, trusting in his wisdom, I do eventually make my way to town to enjoy the winter festival and visit Jon and Auric.

I make my way to Jon's shop when I get into town. A moment of nostalgia hits me as I recall the first time I was stood before his door. As the moment passes, I step up to the door...I step in if the shop is open...or knock if it appears to be closed. In either case, I call out to Jon,

Jon. Jon. Have you time to allow a friend to call upon you?


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Shadowborn:

Kalaya's grip tightens on her staff as her eyes widen. Sensing her shock, whisperwing shifts his stance on her shoulder, the owl's unnaturally intelligent golden eyes staring intently at the animation of the bones. Kalaya retrned Ouroupah's look with a stunned expression, shifting to conrtemplation.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Kalaya:
"It happens with any mostly intact skeleton within about ten paces of her. You'll want to kill it quickly. Marten gets really upset when it happens. This is why we've been removing the bones outside and why the midden is so far away."

Gendo: At your call, the sound of hammer on anvil trails off. A gruff voice from beyond the door responds. "He's gone round to the inn for a drink. You can find him there or you're welcome to come in and warm yourself by the forge 'til he returns." Then the hammering resumes.

Auric: You trudge down the freshly shoveled path, the snow to either side reaching nearly to your armpits. As you enter the Huntsman's Rest, Ouryn gives you a wave, his bushy mustache rising as he smiles. "Good day, Auric. I'll take more cold if it means less snow." He puts his palms on his back and arches it, pushing out his prodigious belly. "I've done about all the shoveling I care to for a season."

At your request, he runs a hand over his balding pate, chewing on the ends of his mustache. "Spirits, eh? Where dwarvish stuff is concerned, I usually just carry that bitter black brew they like to chew on when they stop in. But if it's something to ward off the chill you're after, I've got just the thing. Let me go get it. Do ye know Liam? He's wintering here at the Rest" He points over to the side of the room where a young man lounges by the fire. You recall he's a recent member of the village militia. A fisherman by trade, and he more than a fair tale-teller.

Ouryn heads down to the cellar and comes up with a ceramic bottle, glazed white with the symbol of a black boar on the front of it. "This is rare stuff. Comes from outside the Marches. There's this little town on the edge of the Tindal where they distill it. Made from 'taters, they say, and they line the bottom of the barrels with peppercorns to give it a bit more kick."


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

As Ouryn brings out the rare bottle of spirits, my head perks up, bright blue eyes twinkling.
"'Taters you say, good Ouryn?" I call out in a fast, expressive voice marked by a strong provincial accent. "Now I heard that the Black Boar there is distilled by the tribesman from a special type of black seaweed that only grows in bays and inlets where great sea beasts have been felled. 'Tis said that the blood of the beasts holds a certain magic, and drinking the spirit in your hand not only increases the... nighttime prowess of young fellas and the beauty of young lasses, but also..."
I continue to weave a far-fetched tale about the magical nature of the drink as I make my way to the bar and pull up a stool.
"Not that I believe a word of it, meself." I tap a glass on the bar enquiringly. "Any chance of a taste of that fine spirit, oh bestest of barkeeps?"

Perform Oratory check
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Sorry got called away mid post

Shadowborn:

With a hesitant movement, Kalaya sweeps her staff in a low arc, striking the animated bone creature.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1
Liam Lightfoot wrote:

As Ouryn brings out the rare bottle of spirits, my head perks up, bright blue eyes twinkling.

"'Taters you say, good Ouryn?" I call out in a fast, expressive voice marked by a strong provincial accent. "Now I heard that the Black Boar there is distilled by the tribesman from a special type of black seaweed that only grows in bays and inlets where great sea beasts have been felled. 'Tis said that the blood of the beasts holds a certain magic, and drinking the spirit in your hand not only increases the... nighttime prowess of young fellas and the beauty of young lasses, but also..."
I continue to weave a far-fetched tale about the magical nature of the drink as I make my way to the bar and pull up a stool.
"Not that I believe a word of it, meself." I tap a glass on the bar enquiringly. "Any chance of a taste of that fine spirit, oh bestest of barkeeps?"

Perform Oratory check
1d20 + 9

"Quite a tale. Can't say I believe it either- especially that part about nighttime prowess. I've heard certain kinds of food poisoning can have the same effect. Anyhow, it'll be for Azryn to find out... and frankly, I'd rather not hear the details even if it IS true."

Auric grimaces for effect.
"How much does a bottle of the Black Boar go for?"


Male Human (Tian stock) Monk 3
Shadowborn wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Gendo: At your call, the sound of hammer on anvil trails off. A gruff voice from beyond the door responds. "He's gone round to the inn for a drink. You can find him there or you're welcome to come in and warm yourself by the forge 'til he returns." Then the hammering resumes...

Opening the door, Thank you for allowing me the warmth of your forge, sir. I find a place to sit down, far enough away to observe without being intrusive. As I watch the smith at his work, I lose myself in the rhythm of the beating hammer.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

I thought Gendo was looking for Jon?

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Ouryn stares at Liam for a long moment, chewing on an end of his mustache.
"Nope, pretty sure I heard it was made from 'taters," he says, turning back to Auric without missing a beat.

"I can let you have it for ten gold." Turning back to Liam for a moment, he says "I've got another bottle downstairs. If you want a taste, I'll give you a gill in a glass for a silver."

Kalaya:
With little trouble, you sweep your staff down and strike the animated chicken, returning it to nothing more than a pile of bones. Your action draws a cry of dismay from the woman, who begins to throw all manner of vile curses and profanities at you.

Oroupah gathers up the bones, and then deposits the porridge and the wooden spoon at the woman's feet, along with a wooden bowl of water drawn from a barrel near the stairs. "Well, that's quite enough of that. I'm not staying to listen to this. You just call when you're done eating and I'll come to collect your dishes."

"I hope Amara finds something to do with her soon. It's not comfortable keeping her around like this."

Azryn continues to work the horseshoe on the anvil, giving only a cursory glance at Gendo as he comes in. Despite the chill outside, you soon find yourself quite warm enough in the presence of the forge.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Auric counts out 11 gold, keeping the coins with the human face on the bottom as he slides the stack to Ouryn with his four-fingered left hand.
"Pricey, but Midwinter's only once a year. Two gills of the stuff, too, unless you want some as well, Ouryn, and we can make it three. Can't give it away without having a taste."


Sorry. At a training with limited internet. Will return tomorrow.


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Shadowborn:

As the leave the ranting woman to her food Kalaya questions Oroupah.

"Where did she come from and why the gloves on her hands if her magic still works with them on? For that matter what reason would Amara have to keep her like that?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Kalaya:
"A group of us--myself, and four fellows from Three Oaks--stopped a group of walking skeletons from terrorizing the villagers. We came here. The others went on to a small Baalish temple, where they found this woman wandering the cemetery, skeletons rising in her wake. They captured her alive and brought her here. Now, she's basically Amara's problem. She hasn't cast any spells. Amara doesn't even think she has control of this ability. Something about an artifact she meddled with and the subsequent backlash. The gloves are because her nails are like claws. She could use them to harm us or try and break her bonds. I think Amara keeps her because the woman is mad. There's a chance she could be healed. The priestess views her more as a victim than a villain."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Ouryn scoops up the coin with only a glance, tucking them in a pocket on his stained apron and returning eight silvers to Auric.

"Thank ye kindly, but I'll pass. I've sampled it and it's not to my taste." He pops the cork on the bottle he' brought up and pours two glasses for Auric and Liam. Then he pulls a tankard of beer for himself.

"Toss it back and tell me what you think. If you want it, I'll get the other bottle for ya."


After a pause, Jon opens the door, his hands covered in dirt and his face sweaty. A heavy fire sits in the fireplace and the room is way too hot. "Gendo! By the green, man, it's good to see you! Come in, come in! I've got the fire up high, repotting some of these herbs needs a good warmth to ensure they survive." He ushers Gendo in, checking the snow behind him to see if anyone untoward notices the visitor. Once in, he grabs a cloth and begins to wipe away the dirt.

"It's good to see you. I've got a bottle of wine chilling outside the window if you'd like a glass. How've you been? How's your Master's health?"


Male Human (Tian stock) Monk 3

I get up as Jon enters. It's good to see you too. As gracious as the offer for wine is, thank you, but no. A cup of tea would suit me much better.

I take a moment considering my answers before responding, my voice filled with warmth, Master Heyward's body is as mended as it will ever be, yet his spirit, determination, and will are as immutable as ever. He is a wonder. A lesser person would've been broken completely. It is a testament to Master Heyward's indomitable spirit.

My tone becomes matter-of-fact, as I rub my chin, As for me, I move from a desire to see Varras pay for his crimes to a desire to pursue the Sanctum of Mimir shown to me by the Baron. How have you fared this winter season?

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Auric Ironwright wrote:
I thought Gendo was looking for Jon?

Herp derp...yep, for some reason I read Auric. Ah well, carry on and forget I said anything.


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

I take a measured sip of the drink, lick my lips, then throw half of the remaining drink down my gullet. I grimace as I set the glass back on the bar. "Extra kick indeed."

I turn to Auric, my eyes widening. "But where are me manners! My name's Liam, good sir, and thank you kindly for the drink. Mayhaps I can return the favour? Although I probably won't be drinking the Black Boar again..." I hold out my hand, smiling widely.


"Well, I seem to have acquired an apprentice in my herbal business. She's competent and coming along nicely, plus she gives me an excuse to be gone for long stretches of time. I'd say I am definitely with you whenever you'd like to see out the Sanctum and deliver vengeance to Varras. Have you seen Auric yet? William left before the snows set in. He said he had someone to see."


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Auric lifts his glass.
"To Three Oaks.", he says, before taking the first sip and stifling a cough from the strong liquor.

Liam Lightfoot wrote:

I take a measured sip of the drink, lick my lips, then throw half of the remaining drink down my gullet. I grimace as I set the glass back on the bar. "Extra kick indeed."

I turn to Auric, my eyes widening. "But where are me manners! My name's Liam, good sir, and thank you kindly for the drink. Mayhaps I can return the favour? Although I probably won't be drinking the Black Boar again..." I hold out my hand, smiling widely.

Auric takes the offered hand in a strong grip.

"Auric Ironwright. I'm apprenticing with our blacksmith, Azryn. An ale would be fine to drive this down. What brings you to Three Oaks?"

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

The Black Boar liquor goes down smooth, with a sudden spicy warmth that kicks in after a second, igniting in the mouth before flowing down to the stomach after the liquid.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Auric takes another sip, nodding approvingly this time.
"That's not bad. I wouldn't drink it every day, but it'll make a fine Midwinter gift, I think."


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Shadowborn:

Kalaya studied the almost feral woman. "A mad woman who can raise the dead without even trying is more of a threat than a victim. If those damn dwarve catch wind of her they'll come storming in her to burn everyone in the name of their precious Baal."


Male Human (Tian stock) Monk 3
Jon Commoner wrote:
"Well, I seem to have acquired an apprentice in my herbal business. She's competent and coming along nicely, plus she gives me an excuse to be gone for long stretches of time. I'd say I am definitely with you whenever you'd like to see out the Sanctum and deliver vengeance to Varras. Have you seen Auric yet? William left before the snows set in. He said he had someone to see."

I listen intently to Jon. Rubbing my right hand over my head, To be honest, though I WILL see Varras and his compatriots brought to justice, after how our encounter with him concluded, I am doubtful if it's possible.

I purse my lips for a moment, before I continue in an enthusiastic if deliberate tone,The sanctum, well that is something that I definately wish to pursue. If not for the snow, I would set out now for it. The idea that there could possibly be an untouched sanctum..., my voice trails off as my eyes face widens in surprise and I abruptly stand rigid,The sanctum, if it was untouched would be filled with long forgotten knowledge. Varras and his troupe were seeking knowledge from Master Heyward. They diturbed the Baron's rest. What if the knowledge that he sought was held their? What if he defiles it for what he seeks? Why did I not think of this sooner? It would appear that waiting is not an option.


"With preparation the snow will not be as terrible. I will need a couple of days to prepare materials. But if you are willing, I will join you."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Kalaya:
Oroupah gives a shrug. "Dangerous, yes, but only in the presence of the dead. I do not think Amara wishes to take on the role of executioner. She certainly can't let the woman run loose. So, here she is, until some way of dealing with her presents itself." The two of you head back upstairs.

"Amara and her acolytes are heading into the village for the festival. Perhaps you should join them. I've volunteered to stay and look after Mesira. One festival in Three Oaks was quite enough excitement for me for the time being."

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey
Auric Ironwright wrote:

Auric takes another sip, nodding approvingly this time.

"That's not bad. I wouldn't drink it every day, but it'll make a fine Midwinter gift, I think."

Ouryn nods his approval. "I've a sack you can put it in, so's not to ruin the surprise," he says. He fetches a small burlap bag, places the bottle in it, and ties off the top.


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29
Auric Ironwright wrote:


Auric takes the offered hand in a strong grip.
"Auric Ironwright. I'm apprenticing with our blacksmith, Azryn. An ale would be fine to drive this down. What brings you to Three Oaks?"

I return the shake steadily. "A blacksmith's apprentice, eh? That would explain your treetrunk arms then. I'm a wanderer, a fisherman, and a talespinner, among other things. Although I do know a few magic tricks too," I grin, pulling a gold coin out of Auric's ear.

Casts prestidigitation.

Shadowborn wrote:


Ouryn nods his approval. "I've a sack you can put it in, so's not to ruin the surprise," he says. He fetches a small burlap bag, places the bottle in it, and ties off the top.

As Ouryn returns with the small bag, I offer the coin to him, saying, "Should cover this fella and me for the next drink or two, eh Ouryn?

"So who's the drink for then Auric? Know a hard-drinking young lass, do ye?" I ask cheekily.


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Shadowborn:

Kalaya nods quietly. "Good luck with her, I feel as if you're right...as if I need to be in Three Oaks right now for a reason I'll know when the time comes."

She impulsively gives the other woman a brief hug, then goes off in search of Amara.


Male Human (Tian stock) Monk 3
Jon Commoner wrote:
"With preparation the snow will not be as terrible. I will need a couple of days to prepare materials. But if you are willing, I will join you."

I could not have hoped for a more. Thank you. I bow in gratitude. Standing upright again, Then I say we set out on the morning of the third day from today. Perhaps we should find Auric and explain my supposition about Varras and the Sanctum, see if he would join us as well.


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1
Liam Lightfoot wrote:
Auric Ironwright wrote:


Auric takes the offered hand in a strong grip.
"Auric Ironwright. I'm apprenticing with our blacksmith, Azryn. An ale would be fine to drive this down. What brings you to Three Oaks?"

I return the shake steadily. "A blacksmith's apprentice, eh? That would explain your treetrunk arms then. I'm a wanderer, a fisherman, and a talespinner, among other things. Although I do know a few magic tricks too," I grin, pulling a gold coin out of Auric's ear.

Casts prestidigitation.

Shadowborn wrote:


Ouryn nods his approval. "I've a sack you can put it in, so's not to ruin the surprise," he says. He fetches a small burlap bag, places the bottle in it, and ties off the top.

As Ouryn returns with the small bag, I offer the coin to him, saying, "Should cover this fella and me for the next drink or two, eh Ouryn?

"So who's the drink for then Auric? Know a hard-drinking young lass, do ye?" I ask cheekily.

Auric smiles and nods at Liam's magic trick.

"Yup, that's a good one. I saw a jester pull a whole rope of handkerchiefs out of his bum, once. Of course, he still had his pants on. It was kind of impressive when he pulled the other side of his nose, though. Anyways, the spirits are for my master over in the smithy. He's helped me out a lot, even if he's pretty strict, so I thought it would be good to get him a gift for teaching me a craft and all."

"Thanks for the sack, Ouryn. Wouldn't want Azryn gettin' wind too early that I don't think he's that bad- could ruin our working relationship."


Gendo wrote:


I could not have hoped for a more. Thank you. I bow in gratitude. Standing upright again, Then I say we set out on the morning of the third day from today. Perhaps we should find Auric and explain my supposition about Varras and the Sanctum, see if he would join us as well.

"Aye, he should be at the smithy, I expect. Let's go." Jon grabs a heavy coat from beside the door and heads out with Gendo to the Smithy.

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Kalaya:
Oroupah returns the hug and the two of you head back upstairs, leaving the madwoman weeping into her porridge over the destruction of an animate chicken skeleton. Oroupah returns to the celestial mobile. You find Amara outside, drawing water from the well. She is a handsome woman of middle years. Her hair is long, blond shot through with gray, and worn in a braid that reaches past her waist. Her clothing looks like any you'd expect to see on a common person. When holding ceremonies inside the House of the Pearl, she dons a simple black robe emblazoned with a white circle on the chest. Now she is in thick wool to guard against the cold.

Auric: "Yer quite welcome, lad. P'raps those spirits will loosen the old codger up a bit. I'll see you at the Midwinter Festival."


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

As Ouryn moves away, I casually enquire, "Azryn, you say? That'd be a dwarven name, nah?"


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

"Yeah. He's not exactly well-liked by his kin, though, so he lives with us. He's grumpy, naturally, but a good sort. You have any family in the area, Liam, or just happened by when the snows started falling?"


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

Shadowborn:

Kalaya approaces the older woman as she finnishes drawing the water.

"Oroupah just showed me the wild woman, and her....bizarre power. Do you have any idea what to do with her? Also, if you and the others are going to Three Oaks for the ceremony, I'd like to come with you if you don't mind."


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

"No, I don't have much family anywhere anymore. I've wintered here before, and there's never many bloody dwarves around... No offence to your master, but you know, the hoity toity ones. Every time I run into a bunch of them, they try and take me fishing spear off me. How'm I supposed to catch fish with no bloody spear, I ask ye?" I fix Auric with a pretty direct stare. "And how do you feel about our vertically challenged overlords, neighbour?"

Shadowborn, are there many patrons in the taproom yet? If so, it may be nearly time for me to earn my dinner with some tales...


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Auric takes a quick glance at Ouryn behind the bar for a second before answering in his most cheerfully oblivious tone of voice, though his level gaze is piercing and direct as he speaks to Liam.

"I never miss a service, I can tell you that much. It may not be fun, but the Thane's troops and Baal's mandate keep us secure. We stay loyal and Baal's children reward loyalty- that's why the dwarves' hand is lighter here than in other towns."
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
The burly blacksmith's apprentice smiles broadly, taking a long drink from his tankard, awaiting what Liam does next.

Auric isn't quite sure yet if this "traveling storyteller" character is fishing for dissent for the Inquisition or not, after all. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

Sense Motive (using Oratory): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

My lip curls involuntarily at this display of subservient thinking, before my face returns to a more casual expression. "Well, good luck to you an' yours, muscles. I'll try not to draw the attention of your wise and holy half-men." The contempt in my voice is becoming far more obvious by the word. "Anyway, I got more stories to tell. Have another drink on me." I slap a silver on the bar and begin to head over to the fireplace, muttering "And just when I was starting to like the guy..."


Male Half-elf Paladin 4/Champion Tier 1

Auric picks up the sack containing his liquor and rises from his stool before sliding the coin back toward Liam.
"Thanks anyways, but I should get going before it gets too dark out: lots of moles in my garden last summer. Between the snow and the soil, I've got to watch my step or I'll take a bad spill!"

Bluff- pass a simple secret message, emphasizing moles and watch my step: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"G'night, sir. Thanks again, Ouryn!", he says before heading back out into town.


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

Shadowborn: do I need to roll to pick up Auric's message, do I just get it based on his roll?

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Since you are his intended recipient, you don't need to roll. The intent of his message is clearly understood by you.


Male Human Bard 4, hp 29/29

I hear Auric's general message, and pull up short, turning and fixing him with a half-smile. "That you do my friend. But if you ever need help with moles or any other little critter, let me know. I've a way with animals!" I'll nod to Auric as he leaves, obviously feeling a bit silly at falling for his earlier façade.

Then I head to the fireplace, and begin entertaining the friendly locals :)

Qadira

Male Human(ish) Level 3 RPG Monkey

Kalaya:
Amara favors you with a smile, though her eyes are tinged with sadness at the mention of Mesira. "Yes, a difficult problem, that one. She meddled with magics beyond her comprehension and suffered for it. Now she is tainted. I hope that if a way can be found to heal her mind, it will allow her to bring the power under conscious control. Sadly I am no expert in such matters. Marten suggests leaving her somewhere for the constabulary or the dwarves to find her. Of course, abandoning her to those without knowledge of her power could invite disaster. Before she was captured, she simply wandered the land allowing the dead to rise in her wake. So...I simply hold her here until I can find some way to assist her. I have friends in a monastic order nearby helping to research some way to undo what's been done to her." She sighs, clearly weary of the burden.

"As to your other question, you are certainly welcome to join us. It should be a fine affair. It will be good to have other company, if only for an evening. My acolytes are good people, but at times their constant company...chafes a bit. Especially with the added stress of our prisoner," she admits, looking a bit guilty for the admission.

Liam: There are about ten regulars in the common room at the moment, whiling away the time with conversation or games of cards. Your tales provide a welcome distraction from the general boredom.

Auric: You arrive back at the smithy to see Gendo, in Jon's company, making their way toward you.


Jon waves at Auric, nodding his head toward Gendo. "The snows have deposited a visitor. Shall we sit and have a warm drink?"


Female Human Witch (Stars)/ 1st Tier Archmage

[spoiler=Shadowborn]
"Then it would be my pleasure to join you all, I travel ligh, as do we all, so I'm ready whenever you are." Kalaya replies. "It should be interesting to say the least."

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,903 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowborn's Wounded Earth (Blue Group) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.