Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled Souls

Game Master Wareagle

Evil schemes are afoot in Cauldron and a dark corruption hides in the shadows pulling everyone's strings and no one is the wiser.


51 to 100 of 218 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Hagin can't help but turn his head to see who's looking at him as he stands up.
He goes along with his friends.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

You hurriedly make your way towards the sound of the commotion. Several blocks towards the lake, it becomes clear that few of Cauldron's residents are out and about on the cobblestone streets; and with good reason...the steady, wretched drizzle continues to fall from the ash-grey sky. The crowded, rain-slicked buildings seem especially bleak and frightful this evening, hunched together beneath the tireless rain. A few lights burn in their windows, but mostly their shutters have been closed for the night. The scent of chimney smoke fills the air, and the din of water trundles from the rooftops, splashing into dark alleys, and turning street gutters into rivulets.

A sudden, plaintive cry for help splits the evening air! It seems to come from somewhere behind!

DC 5 Perception:
You hear the sounds of a scuffle and cursing coming from a nearby alleyway.


Female Human Fighter 1

Perception Roll:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Yvette draws her sword and runs up an alleyway. "Halt!" she bellows.


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Per 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Trane thinks he can beat Yvette to where she is going and takes off as only a monk can down the alleyway.
So much for the element of surprise.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Sounds of a scuffle and cursing, slightly muffled by the rainfall, lead to the mouth of a mist-shrouded alley. Within, you see three figures assaulting a fourth, who lies face down on the wet cobblestones. One of the attackers lifts the victim by the hood of his cloak and thrusts him against a wall as another growls, "Stay away from the orphanage, you got that?"

One of the attackers is keeping a lookout, and notices the arrival of the newcomers at the mouth of the alleyway. Quickly drawing a short sword, he growls, "Hey, bugger off! None of your concern, here!" As he makes his threat, you notice that the three thugs all have their faces crudely painted half-white, half-black, like a poor attempt at mimicking a harlequin's mask.

Knowledge Local 15:
The thugs' painted faces indicate their membership in the Last Laugh, Cauldron's most notorious thieves' guild.

Trained only


Shadow Caller Summoner

perception:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Crispin is going downtown when he sees his group stop to investigate the strange noises coming from the alley. What are this people doing? We have more than enough in our plate as it is... he thinks while following the others into the alleyway.

But he stops in shock when he sees the painted faces, a clear sign of his god, Olidammara. He hangs in the back of the group made by his friends, hidding in the shadows.


Female Human Fighter 1

"Oh, goodie," Yvette says while pointing her sword at the thug with a short sword. "The circus is in town. Why don't you clowns tell your little friend you're sorry then scram?"


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

"OK you mimes, I know you are not supposed to talk. So leave this gentleman alone and get your mime troupe out of here. Just nod your heads, I don't want you to lose your good standing with the mime guild."

Obviously Trane has no knowledge of local affairs. Being sequestered with the monks he has heard of mimes that wear paint and also are supposed to be silent.

Trane will run to help the assailed if he can do so without provoking an attack.


"The city's falling down around us and this is how you choose to spend your time? Leave now before Pelor's justice finds you." Hagin readies his mace.


Barek follows his companions into the alley, drawing his own longsword.

Knowledge (Local) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Not clowns or mimes. They belong to the Last Laugh, one of Cauldron's beloved thieves' guilds. Sir, I'm not sure why you're assaulting this man, but we have you outnumbered. Put down your sword."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Elf Wizard 2 HP 9/9; AC 13 T 13 FF 10; F -1, R +3, W +1; Init +10; Per +7; Shifts 7/7; Elf Wizard 1

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Jennis was following the others when he hears the cries from the alley. Following along, Jennis stays close to Crispin.

He has no idea what the masks mean, but figures it isn't rent collection at night, in a dark alley.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

One of the thugs smirks holding up his sword. "Your friend is right we are of the last laugh and this is guild affairs and I be thinking you've seen enough." The tug begins to advance towards you but is stooped by the tug beside him who turns to you and says. "You clearly do not know what you are getting involved in leave now and we can all forget about your little interruption." He offers. They do not appear intimidated by the six of you even though they are clearly outnumbered, the thug holding the man drops him to the ground and moves up behind the other two also drawing his blade and eagerly awaits your action.

Alley map


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Trane moves in close (just outside the thug's sword range).


Female Human Fighter 1

"Hey! New good thing about not being in the guard!" Yvette says with a wicked grin as she steps towards the thugs. "I don't have to throw you clowns in jail after I beat you. I'll just dump you in the lake."

Despite her outward show of bravado, Yvette wonders why they're not just running for it and scans the roofs of the neighboring buildings.

Perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

The thug watches your slow advance calmly before saying. "If that is your diction than so be it!" The thugs hold their swords high in a defensive posture and move forth to attack. The one in the back nervously looks back at the beaten man before looking back at you. "You just had to get involved in our business didn't you well looks like you got a lesson to learn."

Initiative rolls:
Thug 11d20 ⇒ 8
Thug 21d20 ⇒ 12
Thug 31d20 ⇒ 17
Barek1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Crispin1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Hagin1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Jennis1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Trane1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Yvette1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Secret Dm rolls:
1d20 + 27 ⇒ (12) + 27 = 39

Init order:

Barek
Jennis
Crispin
Thugs
Yvette
Hagin
Trane


"You know boys, you're not the only ones that think they have something to teach. Night night." Barek reaches into a pouch at his belt and tosses a pinch of sand in a graceful arc over Trane, Yvette, and the thugs.

Casts Sleep DC 13 targeted to catch G9, H9, G10, H10, G11, H11, G12, H12.

Status:

AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 8/8
Weapon Equipped Longsword +1 (1d8+1/19-20/x2)
1st Level Spells 1/2
Buffs None


Male Elf Wizard 2 HP 9/9; AC 13 T 13 FF 10; F -1, R +3, W +1; Init +10; Per +7; Shifts 7/7; Elf Wizard 1

Jennis cackles softly "I've been just itching to let loose some aggression!" after a quick scan of the buildings he slides past Hagin to range on the miscreants(to H15).

A small ball of sickly green plasma glows above his raised hand. Drawing his other hand forward he cups the space around the orb as he looks down range and shoves the orb towards one of the thugs (H11).

perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
acid orb-ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"humph, I guess I need to work on my aim..."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Will saves:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

The three thugs look strangely at the sand thrown at them the one front of Trane grumbles. "What kind of fancy trick is th..." He is interrupted by a wave of sleepiness and falls face first onto the cobblestone path. The other two of the thugs shake off the magic effects.

Jennis fires a ball of acid towards the thug in the back but is too worried about hitting friend over foe and loses concentration putting his aim off.

Crispins Up.


Shadow Caller Summoner

No need for v-violence, gentleman. Crispin wisper as he cast a spell.

Cast sleep on the same hexes as Barek. DC 15


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

The thug in the back drops to the ground asleep, the remain standing thug turns his attention from you to his sleeping allies. "Get up ye blokes." He rants on but finds that his ranting cannot break the sleeping magics enchantment. "What is this madness." He yells as effortlessly not understanding the spells effects he turns to Yvette and try's a different technique using his blade a distraction he attmpts to trip Yvette who holds fast against the thug's efforts.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Yvette and the rest are up


Female Human Fighter 1

"Nice try, clown!" Yvette swings at the thug with the flat of her blade. Attack for nonlethal damage

Attack die 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 = 7
Damage die 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 = 16 Don't know his AC, but I'll roll for damage now to save waiting for a post. Though given how that roll went, that policy may just increase frustration levels.


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Trane hold his ground and hits quickly with each hand at the thug that attacked Yvette. If the first misses, he will try to make his second attack a stunning shot. If the thug goes down with the first strike, he will attack the other.
Edit=Trane is doing nonlethal damage.

attacks:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
The second shot may have hit a vital area
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Trane stays in a fighting crouch and does a little motion with his hands toward himself after his display.
"Which of you mimes is next?"


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Both of those would hit and down the Thug, question are you doing nonlethal damage or lethal either way both of those are hits and will down the Thug.


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Trane is doing nonlethal damage with his strikes. I assume it took two strikes to down a thug and both are nonlethal.


Female Human Fighter 1

"Dang!" Yvette looks at Trane while she prods the downed thug with her toe. "What did they teach you at that monastery?"


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Yvette swings at the thug with the flat of her blade but he swiftly maneuvers aside dodging the blow, then Trane comes in with his fist and pound the standing thug a few time which is easily enough to take him down. He falls to the cobblestone road unconscious from the blow to the head but not in any way lethally injured. With one Thug unconscious an the other two sound asleep combat is technically over and you have a minute before the two will awaken. Shortest combat ever :)


Barek looks down on the thugs with a funny grin on his face, "Wow, well that was well done. We're quite a team. I'm afraid I don't have anything to tie them up. I could use my shirt on one of them if no one has anything better. Oh..."

His eye goes to the back of the alley, "Hey, we'd better check on that poor guy they were assaulting." He makes his way back toward the body.

Heal check 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

"Oh no, is he dead?"


Shadow Caller Summoner

I will use their belts for their hands and their shoe laces or boots straps for their feet. Crispin says moving to tie up the first sleeping bandit.

When i am done i move to the next sleeping one to do the same and then to the one Trane knock down. After the 3 of them are all tie down i search them. Take twenty on those checks, perception 23. If i need to roll something to tie then i will take 10, or 20 if allowed, on it.


Hagin moves to check on the victim. "Don't worry. We're here to help. If you let me, I can tend to your wounds, then we can escort you home." Hagin intones a simple prayer.
"In brightest day, in blackest night No evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil's might Beware my power, Pelor's light!"
Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Trane moves to help secure the prisoners.
"We need to get information from them and find out what this poor man knows once he is back in comfortable surroundings." Looking at Yvette, "Those monks are tough, I quickly learned to hit back, and harder than they hit me. It is good to have magic on our side."
Trane looks at Jennis and Crispin.
"Well done."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

The man does not look severely injured in fact all of his damage is nonlethal he groans as you walk to his aid and his eyes flicker open after Hagin heals him before he can say even a single word he is interrupted by the sound of clapping coming from the roof of the southwestern building you all turn your attention to the source of the noise. "Well done! But the cleric lives because we wish it so, not because of your misguided bravado."

You look up and see a beautiful young woman with short black hair pulled into a ponytail, her face also painted like a harlequin. She is dressed entirely in black cloak, boots, gloves, and leather armor. She holds a shortbow, and points it at the cleric. "Take these words back to your temple, priest! The children are lost and no longer St. Cuthbert's concern." With the words, she nocks an arrow to her bow and fires it at the unconscious thug. A perfect shot - straight between the eyes. When you look back up to where the woman stood, you see nothing but the miserable rain. She is gone. The cleric, still shaking from the assault, mumbles a prayer, then looks up at his rescuers and begins to speak in a shaky voice. "They were speaking of the Lantern Street Orphanage. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ruphus Laro, priest of St. Cuthbert. Words alone cannot thank you for your timely rescue, all of you."

Addressing all of his rescuers, Ruphus continues, "Four children recently went missing from the orphanage, and I was sent there to console the the staff members and other children. Those poor orphans have a dreary enough life as it is, the fear they are feeling now is a crime."

"I was on my way back when those thugs accosted me. At first, I thought their intent was to rob. Me, a priest of St. Cuthbert! But this warning...it makes no sense. I was not investigating anything. Why would they want to keep a simple priest from an orphanage?"

Yvette:
Now that you can examine the three thugs better you vaguely recognize them and then you remember, they are Nilas, Hylum and Kerlen they were guards back when you were in the guard always slaking off you remember but now, with the Last Laugh! you find the possibility strange and they did not seem to recognize you at all. Perhaps they are just doing work on the side cause last you checked the three off them never quit.

Each was wielding a short sword, wearing padded armor underneath their street clothes, and carried a small pouch containing coins - 11 moons and 20 stars in all.


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

"There, a black cloak. She is one of the kidnappers."
Did I see her in my vision?


"The woman was wrong Rufus. You are alive because the gods deemed it so. We had all just decided to look into the disappearances of the people before the quake caused us to come outside in time to aid you. That is why you were hampered from defending yourself properly." Because everyone knows that priests of St Cuthbert the Cudgel all are experts with their cudgels.


Male Elf Wizard 2 HP 9/9; AC 13 T 13 FF 10; F -1, R +3, W +1; Init +10; Per +7; Shifts 7/7; Elf Wizard 1

"Ah.. well, it was nothing, really." Jennis shrugs and leans back against a wall to watch the others work, while keeping half an eye on the roof line for more interruptions.

"I have a feeling that the mistress of the black cloak killed that one as he would be the only one that could shed light on their activities, or more to the point, the reason behind."

Jennis looks between the cleric of St. Cuthbert and the cleric of Pelor, "I have read, in some dusty tome, that those with a divine view of metaphysical powers are able to converse with the recently departed, be that true of your orders?"


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

"I think there is something at the orphanage you were not supposed to discover. The orphanage is probably worth a visit now."
Trane looks around the area.
Are there live prisoners to question? I know the hooded lady got one of the three.


Female Human Fighter 1

As I understand it, we subdued three thugs. One of them got shot by the woman in black, so we're down to two sleeping thugs.

Yvette looks at the dead thief. Without stopping to examine him, it's obvious that he's dead. Damn, the girl knows how to shoot, she thinks. Then she notices something. "Hey! I know this clown!" She says, "His name's Nilam and he's in the guard. At least he was when I left."

She looks at the nearest sleeping guard, "And I probably would have recognized Hylum here if he'd been sleeping when we came in. I can't tell you how many times I caught him sleeping on post. Which means this guy is probably..."

Yvette goes to the other sleeping thug. "Yup," she says. "The set's complete. All three monkeys together." She grabs the thug's shirt and lifts him to a sitting position. "Yo, Kerlen!" She slaps the thug's face. "Wakie wakie! Time to get up so I can ask you some questions."


Shadow Caller Summoner

I grab te dead thug and pull him a little away into the shadows in the corner, with his back facing the others and remove the arrow from his head hiding it on the trash. I do that so his friends dont see he is dead and it looks like i am interrogating him while he is bonded and tossed on the floor. I wink at Barek while doing so.

Gona play bad cop with the corpse.


Barek groans internally when he sees that the victim is Ruphus. Oh no, I knew this was going to lead back to the Church of St. Cuthbert. Probably going to show my face in front of Jenya again too." He tries to hide his face from Ruphus in the shadows and mumbles, "Um yeah, let's see what these guys have to say and then go see the orphanage."

Sense Motive (Crispin) 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Hmm, wonder what the heck Crispin is up to?


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

"My superior, Jenya Urikas, must be told of this at once. Would you be so kind as to escort me? The streets do not feel quite as safe as they did a few minutes ago. I'm sure Jenya will reward you for your kindness and perhaps, extend a job offer to you she has been searching for a group and you appear quite capable." He raises his voice and looks around, including everyone in the request.

Kerlen's eyes flutter open to see Yvette before him. "Well ye got me good but I'll have you know that Jil won't be..." He then stops mid sentence to see that his other companion is still asleep and the third id with Crispin. "Well damn, looks like you got us again Yvette always screwing around in others affairs aintcha "Sigh" fine ask what you need not that it ill do you any good Nilam's the one who was offered the job sounded like some easy money so we joined in..." Kerlen looks around as well as he can with you grappling him and says. "Who're yer friends?"


Female Human Fighter 1

"Uh, uh, Kerlen," Yvette says as she lifts the thug to his feet. "You're a sorry excuse for a guard, but even you know better than that. We'll be asking the questions here. Now, listen carefully and answer everything the first time I ask because I don't have time to screw around with you tonight. And no more trying, 'Nilam knows everything' as in excuse." Yvette pins Kerlen against the wall holding him in place by holding his shirt in her right fist and pressing her fist against his chest.

Yvette puts her face inches away from Kerlen's. "I need to know what they've done with the orphans and you're going to tell me now. Otherwise, I'll beat you senseless and leave you where your friend Jil can find you and finish you off."

Intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

"I swear I ain't know notin, other than that Jil and her guild don want anyone snooping around and asking questions the money was good and all we had to do was scare off anyone who comes near the orphanage, it's all I know. Wait, I do know somit um what was it." He pauses thinks for a moment. "She said somit like "Kazmojen is paying the guild good to keep away knowledge of the kidnappings you mess up on this and you'll pay dearly for it..."Then she said somit about Malachite hold, but I swear I never heard of it please just let me go..." He looks almost on the verge of tears so much for his tough guy act earlier.

@Trane: You do not remember her from your vision you do remember the kidnappers begin noticeable short and you did not get a look at any of their faces.


Female Human Fighter 1

"Good, nice to see you're not as stupid as I thought," Yvette takes her face away from the thug's, but still keeps him pinned against the wall. She turns to her companions and asks, "Anyone else have any questions for Krelen?"


Human hp=31/31(AC16/ff15/t11) {F=+5/R=+2/W=+7} CMD 17 Druid (lion shaman) 4--Wild shape(1/1) Totem Xformation (3/3)

Trane stands intimidatingly over the thugs and lets Yvette do her interrogation. She obviously knows what she is doing.


Barek struggles to think of whether he has heard of either Kazmojen or the Malachite Hold before.

Knowledge (Local) Kazmojen 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Knowledge (Local) Malachite Hold 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


"Let's drag them along behind us as we take him to the temple. I'm sure we'll encounter some guards along the way."


Female Human Fighter 1

Yvette shrugs and says, "No need to drag them with us." She stops pushing Kerlen into the wall, but doesn't let go of his shirt. She makes sure the thug is positioned to get a good view of the corpse. "Take a look at Nilam. I don't know what the mage is up to, never can tell with mages, but the arrow is Jil's because she didn't want him talking. The way I see it, you have one chance to get out of this without Jil shooting you in the back. You and Hylum run straight to the guard house. Tell Captain Skellerang everything you know about what's happening. Even the stuff you didn't tell me. If you're lucky he'll toss you in solitary until this blows over."

Yvette lets go of Kerlen's shirt and adds, "But if I find out you hurt any of the orphans, I'll track you down and gut you. Now, scram!"


Shadow Caller Summoner

After the two thugs go away Crispin comes back.
Boys those guards sure have loose tongues, fine, no n-need for theatrics. Jennis is right, we shuold bring that body to the t-temple, the clerics can ask his spirit questions and make sure he is p-properly burried.
That reward sounds good too

Crispin gathesr the short swords and the money from the thugs.
Anyone need a sword.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Keren looks over at the dead corpse of Nilam and falls to his knees. "That backstabbing b@@** will pay. I knew it was wrong to work with thieves damn it." He says wile pounding the ground. He looks up at Yvette holding back tears. "I...I suppose you are right I shall report to Skellerang and tell him all we know maybe then they can catch her and....I guess it's better than spending the rest of me days in jail..." He stands from the ground and kicks his sleeping companion to wake him up. "Common Hylum we gotta get a move on no time for explanation just...follow me." The two of them then quickly make their way out of the alley and make off through the rain towards Skellerang.

The cleric stands from his place on the ground wiping his shirt which has little effect on cleaning it he then looks up at Hagin with a smile and bows. "I thank you for the divine aid o Cleric of Pelor, but I fear what the woman said was true...they were only trying to scare me till I put up resistance and then...this.

He smiles at Hagin and turns to face the whole of the group. ""That women up there did any of you get a look at her face any information could help Jenya dearly and, thank you for all the help and for agreeing to bring me back to the temple." He bows before you. "and with my new gained strength I don't think I will slow you down, so shall we be off?" Before you leave or even get to discuss your departure Ruphus moves of to the corpse of the dead guard and whispers under his breath. "Even sch does not deserve such a fate."

Barek:
You have never heard the name Kazmojen before in your long days in Cauldron nor any one with even remotely similar names it seems uncommon and fits no common race name style yo have ever heard of except maybe dwarven. Malachite Hold, you remember a story you heard once of an ancient Gnome stronghold from decades ago, you do not know the details other than that the place is no more and in the Cauldron region at least by legend you recall the main hold of the stronghold to be called the Malachite Hold.


Female Human Fighter 1

Yvette picks up Nilam's body and slings it on her shoulder. "Even if you don't want to make his corpse talk," she says. "We'll take Nilam to the church so the priests can say words for him. Come on Ruphus, let's get you to St. Cuthbert's before anymore black cloaked clowns show up." She starts walking towards the church.


Hagin walks along with Ruphus to the church.

51 to 100 of 218 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City AP Shackled Souls All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.