Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


151 to 200 of 13,335 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Atol Lem wrote:
"Good Morning! We are looking into the missing children. What exactly are you repairing here? Could it be connected to the theft?"

The half-orc drops turns to you, taking his eye off the hammer and nail. The hammer smashes his thumb and he drops them both. "Theft. What theft?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant will help gather the blocks cast aside by Andro.

I have little experience with children. Should this one get the rod for his aggression?


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
GM_Chris wrote:
The half-orc drops turns to you, taking his eye off the hammer and nail. The hammer smashes his thumb and he drops them both. "Theft. What theft?"

Er, uh, the theft of the children. Three children are missing. Did you not hear of it? Surely everyone has heard of this horrible crime by now! Perhaps he's hiding something...


Atol Lem wrote:
[Er, uh, the theft of the children. Three children are missing. Did you not hear of it? Surely everyone has heard of this horrible crime by now! Perhaps he's hiding something...

Since you didn't roll it. Sense motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 vs.

1d20 ⇒ 10

"The 'theft' of the children. Ohhhh. That's an odd way to refer to it. The kids are not things to be stolen. They're just innocent children. I can't believe they would do such a thing."

The half-orc returns to his hammering, focusing intently and avoiding your eyes, obviously nervous.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Oops, sorry about that, thanks for rolling well for me

"So what are you repairing?", Atol tries to say lightly, changing the subject for a moment.

I wonder what he's hiding? Maybe he took something other than children?


Atol Lem wrote:
"So what are you repairing?", Atol tries to say lightly, changing the subject for a moment.

"Just the usual. Big houses always need repairs. In this case the siding is a bit loose. Need to make sure everything is in good repair before the real heavy rains come."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol looks quietly at the repairman, and carefully at the building.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Is there a window or some other obvious entrance into the building above the area he's repairing? In other words, could he have intentionally loosened some of the siding to make it easier to climb?

I couldn't climb that wall even with loosened boards, but someone saw a painted man on the roof at our last battle so they might!


Atol Lem wrote:
Is there a window or some other obvious entrance into the building above the area he's repairing? In other words, could he have intentionally loosened some of the siding to make it easier to climb?

No. All appears normal with his repair.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas gathers his equipment and goes back to the common room.

"I cannot think of anything else here. Have we discovered anything about the locks? I propose that our next step should be contacting the guard about the other kidnappings and these two investigators."

"Where is Atol?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Ah. Oh." Atol turns back to the repairman. "So what do you know of the missing children? We really want to find them, and I think you know something. It is probably not important, but any clue is a good clue. Please. For the children."

Atol concentrates hard on his response, barely breathing as he waits for a breakthrough.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Synthesist) 1 / Paladin 2
GM_Chris wrote:


There is some banging on an exterior wall, which you can easily conclude is someone doing repair work outside.

Silfr will see what is on the interior area corresponding to the exterior repair work.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds
Finneas Glenn wrote:
"Where is Atol?"

He probably got lost sitting down.

"I think I saw him go outside. I'll go look for him as he might have gotten los--" Dyrant checks his words and tries to keep an open mind about Atol, "He might still be outside."


Atol Lem wrote:

Atol concentrates hard on his response, barely breathing as he waits for a breakthrough.

Diplomacy 1d20+6
Sense Motive 1d20+5

The half-orc pounds the nail a few more times before stopping. "They said I just had to watch Terrem. They didn't say anything about taking him. They definitely didn't say anything about taking four of them. Please don't tell Mother Tashykk. I didn't do anything wrong. I thought I was protecting him." He stands there holding the hammer in his hand, desperation in his eyes, staring at you.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1
Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:


"He might still be outside."

Finneas goes outside looking for Atol so the group can leave for the guard house

Unless someone has objections or anything else they'd like to do first of course.


Those who walk outside will arrive in time to find a half-orc with a patch on (Patch to Finneas of course) holding a hammer in his hand. The half-orc appears upset to the point of shaking, the veins of his hand and forearm bulging, his eyes focused on Atol.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Patch! How have you been? I haven't seen you in too long."

What is going on here? Well, I know Atol didn't steal Patch's holy symbol, must be something else. I don't like the look he's giving Atol though.

Finneas moves towards Patch, putting his arms out in greeting.

And conveniently getting between Patch and Atol


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant will enjoin Finneas in walking outside and looking for Atol.

If the simpleton is not out here, the first place we look is downslope as he probably tends to walk where easiest, not unlike an ant. Then we look for bright lights and shiny things for he is probably attracted to them.

"Finne--", Dyrant's thought is cut off as he exits the building to find Patch on the verge of violence while staring at Atol.

I know how you feel, man, I know how you feel. He makes me feel the same way.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
GM_Chris wrote:
The half-orc pounds the nail a few more times before stopping. "They said I just had to watch Terrem. They didn't say anything about taking him. They definitely didn't say anything about taking four of them. Please don't tell Mother Tashykk. I didn't do anything wrong. I thought I was protecting him." He stands there holding the hammer in his hand, desperation in his eyes, staring at you.

"I, er, Finneas, it's OK. Uh, Patch, was just telling me about Terrem. Apparently something went wrong and Patch has a clue. Patch, please continue. It's fine. I'm sure what you did you did out of love. Trust me, I have done many wrong things by mistake or because others took advantage of me. I know what you are feeling. Please continue. What were you to do?"

Poor guy, just caught up in the smart man's world. Someone took advantage of him and I want to know who!

Atol fingers his cudgel absent mindedly.


Atol Lem wrote:
Please continue. What were you to do?"[/b]

Diplomacy(Friendly to helpful. You went from Unfriendly to Friendly on your first roll.)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Patch drops the hammer and spills his guts (not literally). "The Last Laugh paid me to watch Terrem, that's all. I was recruited by a halfling, Revus Twindaggers. I met him while drinking at the Slippery Eel. I don't know why they wanted me to watch him. Revus just said something about it having to do with the boy's dead parents. Please, please don't tell Mother Tashykk."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Seems a stop back at the Slippery Eel is in our future."

A glint of anger forms in Finneas' eyes as he says this.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
GM_Chris wrote:
Patch drops the hammer and spills his guts (not literally). "The Last Laugh paid me to watch Terrem, that's all. I was recruited by a halfling, Revus Twindaggers. I met him while drinking at the Slippery Eel. I don't know why they wanted me to watch him. Revus just said something about it having to do with the boy's dead parents. Please, please don't tell Mother Tashykk."

"It's OK. I won't say anything to Tashykk, but you should. Seems to me you did nothing wrong, and you have helped us a lot by giving us the name Revus Twindaggers."

Where have I heard that name before? Hrm. Intelligence check (no Knowledge, Local): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

"Thank you, Patch, for your honesty in this matter. You are a good man, and handy with the hammer." Atol turns to Finneas, "Lead us back there Finneas! I'm eager to see what you can uncover from this halfling!"


Male Human Investigator rogue

Aneas will follow the others back to the Eel.

Sorry, just couldn't find a way into this scene. That will change.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1
Aeneas wrote:

Aneas will follow the others back to the Eel.

Sorry, just couldn't find a way into this scene. That will change.

Honestly if I hadn't known people here I wouldn't have had much to contribute either, I just don't have the investigative skills yet. Damn you 4 points per level!

"Should we go to the Eel or the guard first? I suppose if we do need to take this Revus in finding him first may save us a second trip to the guards."


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Synthesist) 1 / Paladin 2

Finding nothing further inside and...
Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
...noticing his companions seem to have left the premises, Silfr will head outside to join the others.

GM_Chris wrote:
Those who walk outside will arrive in time to find a half-orc with a patch on (Patch to Finneas of course) holding a hammer in his hand. The half-orc appears upset to the point of shaking, the veins of his hand and forearm bulging, his eyes focused on Atol.

Holding a hammer and shaking with anger, he is the very image of a Cuthbertite. I will let the followers of that Saint speak to him.

... Int check on Terrem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

GM_Chris wrote:
"Finally there was Terrem Kharatys, a nine-year-old human. He came to us after his mother died in childbirth while out of wedlock."

"The child he speaks of is Terrem Kharatys. Is that name, Kharatys, familiar to any of you?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant is stunned by the admission of guilt by the man, seemingly born out of the rage he felt at meeting Atol.

Dyrant is then again impressed by the way the simpleton pushes the guilty to confess, not to the authorities or his god, but to whom he had wronged.

Surely, this is an accident. I did not just see what just happened.

"You, Atol, have given me an inspiration for my next sermon. For the rest of you, shall we go back to the Slippery Eel? Might it not be better or easier just to find the hangout of the Last Laughers?"

Silfr wrote:
"The child he speaks of is Terrem Kharatys. Is that name, Kharatys, familiar to any of you?"

Dyrant shakes his head. I am too new to this town to know much of it.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas shakes his head as well

Doubt I know who that is

"To the Eel then. We'll send in Atol to make them all surrender."


Silfir does not recognize the name 'Kharatys' or any significance it might have. Since Silfir asked out loud, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, Aeneas doesn't either. Atol has not heard of Revus. It sounds as if the party is headed back to the Slippery Eel, leaving Patch to his own conscience.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
Dyrant Maynor, the pre-sainted wrote:
"You, Atol, have given me an inspiration for my next sermon. For the rest of you, shall we go back to the Slippery Eel? Might it not be better or easier just to find the hangout of the Last Laughers?"

"Thank you Dyrant, that means a lot to me. I shall look forward to hearing it from the pew."

Finneas Glenn wrote:
"To the Eel then. We'll send in Atol to make them all surrender."

Oh dear, what am I to do? Pressure!

"Thank you Finneas, er, I will try and live up to your desires. Uh, what do you think I should say?"

Atol uneasily follows the others back to the Slippery Eel.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds
Atol Lem wrote:
"Thank you Dyrant, that means a lot to me. I shall look forward to hearing it from the pew."

Ouch!

Dyrant winces as the simpleton's verbal dagger drives straight into his heart.

No, you freakin' simpleton, I'll never speak from the pulpit...EVER. I thought that would be clear by now. But you knew that, didn't you?

Unwilling to be driven to rage by the cutting jab of Atol, Dyrant will swallow his bile and walk far behind the simpleton on the way to the Eel, thoughts of retribution brewing in his mind.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1
Atol Lem wrote:


"Thank you Finneas, er, I will try and live up to your desires. Uh, what do you think I should say?"

"Somehow Atol you seem to know what to say without any help from us."

"This Revus may try to run if we all go in looking for him. I will wait around back to subdue him if he goes that way."


Aeneas 1d20 ⇒ 16
Atol 1d20 ⇒ 2
Dyrant 1d20 ⇒ 10
Finneas 1d20 ⇒ 9
Silfir 1d20 ⇒ 7
Thierry 1d20 ⇒ 3
For no particular reason...

Your walk to the Slippery Eel is uneventful. It is now mid-afternoon and the tavern is once again mostly empty. There a couple men at the bar in nicer clothing apparently discussing the current prices of coffee. A dwarf sits quietly at a booth, his tankard half empty. Another couple men who seem to own only the shirts on their backs are discussing how they will win their fortunes during the upcoming flood festival in a few months.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant will enter the Eel and look for a table wherein he can watch those who come in and go out.

He will order another bowl of "Morning Stew" (if available, or just some stew if not) paying with silver.

He will wait and enjoy his food whilst he watches and waits.

When the food arrives, Dyrant will offer a simple prayer before eating.

Angel help me, yesterday was a far worse day, but today does not seem much better. Please, St. Cuthbert, help me to find my way.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas waits at the back door for 5 minutes.
If nothing happens and he doesn't see anybody watching him, he will go inside.

Perception:
+1 Rank +3 Class Skill +0 Wisdom

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol will join Dyrant at his table, but not order anything. He'll just wait.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds
Atol Lem wrote:
Atol will join Dyrant at his table, but not order anything. He'll just wait.

Maybe he forgot to check if he was hungry...or maybe his tummy is as slow to speak as he is.

If food has been delivered, he will concentrate on eating it and not talking to the simpleton.


Finneas Glenn wrote:

Finneas waits at the back door for 5 minutes.

If nothing happens and he doesn't see anybody watching him, he will go inside.

Nothing happens.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Synthesist) 1 / Paladin 2

Silfr will linger outside, considering the geography of the town.

Where would I go to find the two half elvish investigators? Is there a central location?

Going around back to catch up with Finneas, he asks, "I doubt that we all need to camp out this sleepy tavern. Let our wise friend monitor this location, where he can practice his orations. Perhaps his example can inspire our vagabond acquaintance to better behavior and better food choices. There is more to the cauldron than crying in his drink then shoveling his mouth with stew."

"I suggest we find what the guards and investigators know. They might have the location of thi troublesome criminal organization as well."


Silfr wrote:


Where would I go to find the two half elvish investigators? Is there a central location?]

There is an obvious guard barracks as well as aTown Hall. Guards likely to be found at both spots.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1
Silfr wrote:


"I suggest we find what the guards and investigators know. They might have the location of this troublesome criminal organization as well."

"I agree with you Silfr, let us go to the barracks and see what they can tell us. If we fail there we can go to Town Hall. Should we tell the others where we are going?"


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Synthesist) 1 / Paladin 2
Finneas Glenn wrote:


"I agree with you Silfr, let us go to the barracks and see what they can tell us. If we fail there we can go to Town Hall. Should we tell the others where we are going?"

"We should indeed inform them of this doubling of our investigation activities, though discretion is advisable in circumstances of reconnaissance."

Silfr will take out a calling card and scribble a short note on the reverse: "F- & S- will Q? g & 1/2e then return."

"Now for a little trick that is popular with my students....

Silfr concentrates and mumbles magical words, casting mage hand,when the paper square leaps from his fingers and sails up into the air. Positioning himself to see his companions indoors, through a door or open window, Silfr guides the calling card through a few practice swoops then flies it along the ceiling over to his companions table. Approaching in view of Atol, the square dives down to land gently on the table directly in front of him.

"There, our plan now lies in Atol's capable hands. Presently let us head to the barracks."


Aeneas, feel free to join either scene.

From the back door of the Slippery Eel, Silfir and Finneas can see the small twin towers of the guards barracks against the northwest outer wall. Climbing up the hill you see two guards posted at the front gates, which are open. An occasional guard, messenger or other worker walking by. As you approach the gates, one of the guards addresses you, "State your business, citizen."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Greetings guardsman. We are here to ask about the kidnappings."

Diplomacy +2
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Female voice: So very clumsy son. I never could teach you manners.


Silfr wrote:
"There, our plan now lies in Atol's capable hands. Presently let us head to the barracks."

Aroon approaches the table with Atol and Dyrant and possibly Aeneas as the floating paper lands. 1d20 ⇒ 7 Oblivious to the paper, Aroon inquires, "Will your companions be joining you? I'm glad you are enjoying the morning special, but that will ruin your dinner. I have wonderful garlic pepper pork tonight. Have you decided on an adventure yet? The caverns below? The jungles and ruins? I hope you will return when you are famous."


Finneas Glenn wrote:
Female voice: So very clumsy son. I never could teach you manners.

This is followed by images of your hand being slapped with a stick. You can almost feel your skin rip open as the whip tears across your back in your mind. The burning iron approaches your skin...and the images disappear. Aside from possibly having your hand slapped with a stick, these methods of discipline were not part of your childhood.


Finneas Glenn wrote:
"Greetings guardsman. We are here to ask about the kidnappings."

"And who might you be? Any investigations are confidential."

Shadow Lodge

GM_Chris wrote:
Finneas Glenn wrote:
"Greetings guardsman. We are here to ask about the kidnappings."
"And who might you be? Any investigations are confidential."

Ah, what was that? Whippings? Mother Tashykk never whipped us.

"I am Finneas Glenn, Oracle of Kord the Mighty and Primary Prophet at the Temple of Lordly Might. I am here on behalf of Master Silfr, greatest of Paladins and first among the Learned Masters, Tutor to the Wealthy and Studier of the Arcane Mysteries of the Universe!"

I should not watch Knight's Tale while posting a bluff check
Bluff +2
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Apparently I should put points into Bluff in order to be able to pronounce all of those capitalized words correctly


"Finneas wrote:
"I am Finneas Glenn, Oracle of Kord the Mighty and Primary Prophet at the Temple of Lordly Might. I am here on behalf of Master Silfr, greatest of Paladins and first among the Learned Masters, Tutor to the Wealthy and Studier of the Arcane Mysteries of the Universe!"

Sense motive1d20 ⇒ 16

"Uh huh. Do gooder adventurers, right? Here to help and trample over everything, yes? Here to steal the glory from us hard working grunts?"


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas turns a little green at the guard's accusation, but rather than get angry he steps to the side to allow Silfr or Aeneas to handle the mess he has created.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
GM_Chris wrote:
Aroon approaches the table with Atol and Dyrant and possibly Aeneas as the floating paper lands. Oblivious to the paper, Aroon inquires, "Will your companions be joining you? I'm glad you are enjoying the morning special, but that will ruin your dinner. I have wonderful garlic pepper pork tonight. Have you decided on an adventure yet? The caverns below? The jungles and ruins? I hope you will return when you are famous."

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Atol notices the piece of paper falling before Aroon arrives - in other words Aroon didn't drop it. It came from someone else... I wonder what that is?

Atol says to Aroon, "Good day again! I hope your day is moving along pleasantly and without stress. Garlic pepper pork sounds wonderful. How do you make such fine foods? Oh, We have not decided on a course of action as yet. We are waiting on our comrads. Er, what else did you ask?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

I do love this stew. So much better than the cold rations I ate when attending my flock.

Dyrant eyes Atol as he sits at his table.

Of course, eating alone would be preferable.

Distracted by his dreams of being alone, Dyrant spills a bit of stew.

Bless it!

Dyrant reaches for the napkin/note that Aroon brought by and gave to Atol and uses it to sop up the stew before wadding it into a ball and tossing it to the fire.

151 to 200 of 13,335 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.