Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


8,101 to 8,150 of 13,322 << first < prev | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | next > last >>

Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"What say you others? Would you consider a bit of rest and caution, or are you hell bent on fighting the dragon now?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"I'm a little thin, but I do have a scroll of communal protection from acid and two channels left. I could press on so long as I'm not in front of course."

It is a dragon so we might want to be nice and fresh. If we can rest safely...


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Better to attack it now while it expects us than wait for it to attack us when we don't expect it Doctor. I say we hit it now. Cog is more than a match for any dragon and Glimmil will help him take it down."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Toffitt rolls his eyes. "If we were going to fight a pseudodragon, I'm certain Cog could vanquish it nicely. I rather suspect more of a fight from this one." He looks at Atol worriedly, and shrugs. "I suppose if you drink the potion of invisibility, and are wary of its breath. I'll do what I can to get around it and make some surgical cuts... I don't like your plan, but I am willing to give it a try."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"You worry too much Doctor. There are three things Dyrant is really good at, and plans are one of them. I like this plan."

Fifth: I'm new here, what are the other two?
Female: Eating gruel...
Male: and running away.
Fifth: Oh.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Lol@Finn.

Dyrant nods, his eyes eager to finish this in the name of his God.

I have been given another chance, I must not fail again.

Dyrant begins war preparations and looks over his scrolls.

Let's make sure we're fully healed, eh?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Dyrant plans well, says the man who's died twice. But I'll admit, he's had some fine plans. "Will you give me an hour to... Prepare a treatment for myself? That will at least ensure I'm at my fighting best."


The stone door remains closed at the top of the stairway as the party debates and prepares.

splish. splash.

The air grows stale as the kuo-toa bodies smoulder in the other room.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Before setting about preparing his mutagen, Toffitt walks up to the door and carefully examines it for traps and such. Take 20 = 33

Once the party has had some lunch and Toffitt has remixed his mutagen, he consumes it, a dose of alchemical admixture, and then swishes with his potion of heroism.


Toffitt examines the door and his neck hair rises as he senses a trap.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas waits, sword in hand, as the Doctor examines the door.

"See anything?"

Maybe I should get a bardiche instead of a sword?
Male: Why, you forget how to fight?


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmils looks back and forth at the faces of his taller companions, awaiting further contemplation on why the devil-woman is so eager for them to kill this dragon.

"... so about the devil woman, she wants us to kill this dragon because -- Anyone? Anyone?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"...she is soulless. I think she just enjoys seeing carnage."

"I don't think black dragons can be anything but evil. Dyrant?"

Atol munches on his lunch and contemplates the afternoon plan. He'll touch himself to heal his 2hp injury just to top off.

"Does anyone else need healing? Even just a tiny bit can make a difference as there won't be much in-combat healing."

"Also, should I cast the scroll when we open the door, or wait to see the dragon first? If the latter, remember you have to wait for me - the range is merely touch."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"I'm injured Atol but I can heal myself. Once the fighting starts I won't have time. I don't think clustering together and then opening the door is smart either."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Glim, there's a trap on the door. See? Here. Why don't you work on that while I work on my formulae."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Why not use the wand, Finneas, and save your prayers for more utilitarian things. Atol, have you any additional wards against evil?"


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)
Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
"Why not use the want, Finneas, and save your prayers for more utilitarian things. Atol, have you any additional wards against evil?"

"No, sorry, I just had the one."


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant looks seriously at Atol, trying to evaluate a response.

"Oh, I don't really know Atol.  I believe most black dragons are completely and thoroughly evil by nature.  However, I also believe that some purely evil creatures have the ability to be good.  It's not as common, but if I could measure and smell evil the way that Glim does, I would bet beyond belief that this particular dragon is assuredly evil."

Dyrant sniffs the air, trying to attain any sort of sent beyond Finn's odor. 

Nope.  Between Finn and wet Cog, the stench is strong.

* * *

"Good point, Finn."

Dyrant will fly before the doors open and have Aralynn and himself up and out of the way, but not before renewing his and Ararlynn's Mage Armor.

"Aralynn will be my conduit to healing as well.  I would protect us now against the beast's acids, however, it is somewhat risky.  Let's not get drawn into talking to it for too long."


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

"Hmm, black dragons? Is it possible that maybe it's a shiny dragon that somehow fell into some tar? Or maybe the frog-men painted it to make it look like a black dragon? I just don't trust that woman..."

The only thing less trustworthy that a winged devil woman would be an attractive woman in a library of an abandoned dwarven stronghold. Those are the scariest!

"A trap? Hmmm, anyone got something I can put in my ears? They seem to all be of the LOUD variety lately..."

Once he's shoved something in his ears (dog fur?), and received any offered Guidance, Glimmil goes to work on the trap.

Disable Device (on the trap Toffitt found): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

HEY! Look at that!


Glimmil sets to work on the trap which turns out to be different than the other ones he's encountered. It hums and sparks jump from his spoon, but then fizzle out.

This is a long day of sitting around and waiting for me, but I might not have access to a laptop, so the rest of the map is included. Neither the door at AO-61, nor AO-57 have been opened yet so blank those rooms from your mind. :-)

New Map


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant crouches with his fingers in his ears as he waits for Glim to set off the sonic bomb that he knows will come soon.

He is pleasantly surprised when Glim de-shocks the door without much hassle.

"Good job, Glim!   Let's get in positions everyone.  This won't be easy...and, just so you know, should I die, I don't want Atol to eat me."  Dyrant feels relieved to have that off his chest as he flies to BD66.

Aralynn, taking like an elf to water, will submerge herself in AN64, waiting for when she is needed.

"Let's do this!  Everyone ready?" 


The party crouches like a pack of tigers, but opening the door reveals only an empty room. More zig-zag frescoes cover the walls in an almost dizzying pattern. Another stone door is in the center of the north wall.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

What spells are we casting? Toffitt will cast Shield on himself just before the first door opens, and will gladly spend another charge just before we open the second.

By my understanding, we were uncertain about the timing of Resist Energy.

Toffitt will have refreshed heroism and his mutagen.

Toffitt will also drink his expeditious retreat extract before opening the first door.

Toffitt also offers Glim a potion of barkskin.

Atol has the potion of invisibility. If he's not going to use it, please return to Toffitt, who will make good use of it. :-)


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol takes out a scroll of Resist Energy, Communal, sets the protection to Acid and casts.

He then quaffs the potion of invisibility and heads into the room with the others.

"I'm ready, let's go get that beast!"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Once Atol reads the scroll and touches the party members, Toffitt proceeds to the next door and examines it for traps.

Perception 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

"Looks okay to me!"


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas will heal himself to full and wait for the signal to move up from Glimmil.

Using my CLW spells. I know we have the wand but my level 1's aren't going to be used for much.

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Flexing his newly healed body parts, Finneas gazes into the revealed room.

Plenty of space. Best get myself to wrasslin' size.
Male: Good choice.

Enlarge Person

Status:

HP = 61/61
AC = 22/9/22
Weapon Equipped = Cold Iron Greatsword +1
Speed = 25' (30' unarmored)
Rage/day = 0/7
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +9 melee touch, +6 ranged touch):
2 2/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud, Levitate, Minor Image
1 3/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Shield, Resist Energy: Electricity, Resist Energy: Acid, Enlarged


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Wrasslin' size?  For a dragon?!   Excellent idea...let me get the popcorn as I watch that.  Ain't nothing wrong with that idea.

Dyrant nods to the rest, also eager to defeat this evil.

Dyrant will fly to AQ64 and Aralynn near the ceiling of AN58.

Worried that the invisible Atol might not understand that he can still be affected by the dragon's breath, reaches out to instruct the young priest.

"Atol, let them open the door...you should stay back here.  Many dragon's breath can create a wide swath of destruction.  Be careful not to be in it, even with your protections."

I wonder if he thinks he also weighs less because there is less of him to see.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil nods back to the others, letting his eyes rest on Toffitt at the end.

"Another door!"

The doctor has good eyes, maybe he'll see another one of the magic zappy-trappy things.

Glimmil tosses back the potion of barkskin, considering it's woody taste.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant urges Glim to open the next door, now that Doctor has cleared it.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Sandalwood, cinnamon and spruce needles, Glimmil. Enjoy."


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

"The smells of the Winter Festival! I remember this one year, the Cobwaddles were having a hard time making ends meet, so Great Grandfather Clibmig Cobwaddle had a great idea! He started a three piece band, all by himself! So, anyway, Clibmig Cob---"

Glimmil gives the others a look.

"Oh yes, dragons. Doors. Heroics!"

Glimmil pulls the door open, his shield ready to guard himself against dragonfire, or whatever black dragons breathe.


Toffitt starts towards the other door, but only makes it halfway across the room when a spear springs forth from the wall.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23 Not sure if that hits, if so
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage and DC 12 FORT save, poison


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

No, cast Shield before entering, and have uncanny dodge.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Watch out Doc...oh, nice dodge!"

Finneas watches carefully as Glimmil and the Doctor cross the room, ready to cast a prayer as soon as a hint of scaly badness appears.

If the Doctor made a potion to make me strong as a bull what would it taste like?
Male: Don't ask.
Female: I'd also avoid becoming as graceful as a cat if I were you. Although in your case it would be as graceful as a bull.
Fifth: Actually some bulls can...
Female: The point stands.
Fifth: You should be nicer to the person who determines your afterlife.

"Kord."


Glimmil steps up and disables the spear trap and the party gathers by the next door.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

The door is opened to reveal a room containing an altar, piles of treasure, and of course, an EVIL black dragon.

Initiative
Atol1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dyrant 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Finneas 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Finneas Bonus roll 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Glimmil1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Toffitt 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Dragon 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20 Rolls a 20 and goes 5th

Round 1
Finneas = 25+
Toffitt = 25
Atol = 24
Dyrant = 20+
Dragon = 20
Glimmil = 5

Just let me know if you'd like to be somewhere different when the door opened.

Map


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds
Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Dyrant will fly to AQ64 and Aralynn near the ceiling of AN58.

Dyrant and Aralynn stand/float/hover by that.


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Round 1 Init 25

Status:

HP = 61/61
AC = 24/11/24
Weapon Equipped = Cold Iron Greatsword +1
Speed = 25' (30' unarmored)
Rage/day = 0/7
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +9 melee touch, +6 ranged touch):
2 2/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud, Levitate, Minor Image
1 4/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Shield, Resist Energy: Electricity, Resist Energy: Acid

Seeing the dragon caught off guard by their foolishness, Finneas moves in and attacks.

AQ56 and swing batta.

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 132d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 3) + 13 = 21

Male: Nice swing hero.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Round 1, Init 27 {>AQ52}

Toffitt moves into the room, tries to get a read on the dragon, and rather foolhardily chooses to run to perch atop the altar behind it (expeditious retreat), striking out defensively with his blade.

I'm going to die I'm going to die I'm going to die I'm going to die. But hey, first blood!

Knowledge (Arcane) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Status:

**Mutagen, heroism, expeditious retreat, shield (2), fight defensively

[b]Init +7 Perception +13 Sense Motive +12
AC 30 (18 touch; 22 flat-footed; uncanny dodge; +5 dex, +5 armor, +3 nat armor, +3 fight defensive, +4 SHIELD)
CMB +7 CMD 22
HP 49/49
Fort +12 Reflex +13 Will +7 (+2 v. enchant)
Weapon Equipped Dueling blade
Shield Equipped SHIELD spell
Mutagen ACTIVE (+4 Dex, +2 AC, -2 Wis, 60 minute duration)
Controlled Rage 4 of 5 rounds used
Healing touch 10hp of 30hp used
Elixirs
1 Shield (Glimmil)
- Shield (Finneas) USED
- Shield USED
- Cure light wounds
- Expeditious retreat ACTIVE
2 Alchemical allocation USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
- Invisibility USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
Wand of Shield 29 charges
Slippers of spider climbing 4 of 10 min. used (1)

Dueling blade 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 4 = 27
1d8 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (6, 6, 2) = 19


Finneas runs up and hits the dragon, but his sword just bouces off. Toffitt finds a soft spot though and digs his blade into the dragon's hide.

Any action from Dryant aside from moving?


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Praying the dragon rolls 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1. Please please please.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant didn't move...you asked if we had different starting positions and I felt that Dyrant and Aralynn were in the aforementioned positions when urging the door to be opened.

Dyrant is waiting to see what Glim does before acting. Dyrant delays.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 1, Initiative 24, Location AO61->AP60

Status:
Atol HP: 37/37 (-14 from con loss)
Angel HP: 18/18 (-7 from con loss)
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = -5 con
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Healing Touch: Atol, Glimmil, Finneas
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 3/8
Pearl of Power Left: first (0 of 2)
Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize - Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1) Command, Obscuring Mist
2) Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon
3)

Atol takes out a scroll of Bless and casts it, then steps slightly closer... to the wall and out of the way.

"May St. Cuthbert guide our hands a little closer to the beast that we may slay it forthwith!"

I'm glad I can't see it, it sounds very large and angry!


The black dragon laughs at Finneas, but then laughs as Toffitt cuts it deeply.

"You die first little one!

The dragon tears into Toffitt. He rips a chunk of flesh from his arm and puts a pair of claw slashes into his chest. Toffitt manages to dodge the wings, but it only sets him up for the tail which almost takes his head from his shoulders.

AC 30? Look out! The dice are hot.
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38 - bite
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 - claw
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34 - claw
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Rend - Just kidding.
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22 - wing
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29 - wing
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31 - tail
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
38 damage total

Round 1
Finneas = 25+ - move, miss
Toffitt = 25 - move, hit
Atol = 24 - Bless
Dragon = 20
Glimmil = 5
Dyrant = 4 (delayed)
Round 2
Finneas = 25+ -
Toffitt = 25 -
Atol = 24 -
Dragon = 20

New Map


And the frightful presence is now active. DC 19 will save for anyone who can see it. Don't forget Glim's boost if near him.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Will 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Toffitt is terrified, as he should be... I believe he still is able to free action activate his healing ability on his turn, since it activates when he goes down, as well...


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

I believe Bless gives you a +1 bonus vs fear as well.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

I like a good CR 11 fight...


Failed save is just skaken, -2 to most rolls


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Come out of delay.

Round 1, Init 6

Dyrant will fly to AO59 and take a gander at the thing.

1d20 + 7 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 1 = 20 Will vs. Fear

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 Know (Arcana) vs. Dragons

questions:

SR?
Immuities?
DR?

Dyrant will call upon St. Cuthbert to aid in battle and charge Aralynn with might for which to strike down the dragon.

Cast Shocking Grasp to Aralynn.
Aralynn to move to AO57.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Round 2, Init 27 {>AP59}

Toffitt grunts in severe pain, but his wounds do knit back together a bit (+5hp). Letting his last bit of rage fill him (+4 Con), he waits for Finneas to act, strikes, and then attempts to tumble out of a dangerous situation.

Status:

**Mutagen, heroism, expeditious retreat, shield (3), fight defensively, shaken

Init +7 Perception +13 Sense Motive +12
AC 30 (18 touch; 22 flat-footed; uncanny dodge; +1 dodge for crowd control)
CMB +7 CMD 22
HP 16 [+16 rage]/49
Fort +11 Reflex +13 Will +7 (+2 v. enchant)
Weapon Equipped Dueling blade
Shield Equipped SHIELD spell
Mutagen ACTIVE (+4 Dex, +2 AC, -2 Wis, 60 minute duration)
Controlled Rage 5 of 5 rounds used
Healing touch 15hp of 30hp used
Elixirs
1 Shield (Glimmil)
- Shield (Finneas) USED
- Shield USED
- Cure light wounds
- Expeditious retreat ACTIVE
2 Alchemical allocation USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
- Invisibility USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
Wand of Shield 29 charges
Slippers of spider climbing 5 of 10 min. used

Dueling blade 1d20 + 14 - 4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 - 4 + 2 - 2 = 13 fight defensively, flank, shaken
1d8 + 4 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (3, 2, 3) = 18 should have been +4 last round too, not +3

Acrobatics 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 15 + 2 - 2 = 28 heroism, shaken

8,101 to 8,150 of 13,322 << first < prev | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.