Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


7,901 to 7,950 of 13,905 << first < prev | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | next > last >>

Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant ponders Glim's words.

"Yeah, you're right. That is pretty odd."

Know Rolls on the Images:

1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 2 = 30Knowledge: Arcana
1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27 Knowledge: Dungeoneering
1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20 Knowledge: History
1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31 Knowledge: Nature
1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 = 33 Knowledge: Planes
1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 2 = 30 Knowledge: Religion

"This is what I think they mean..."


Most of the party starts into the room--not on the walls--and the floor opens up beneath them. A 40' drop onto spikes awaits those who are unable to jump to safety (DC 25 REF save for Finneas, Glimmil, Cog & Atol).

Initiative
Atol1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Dyrant 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Finneas 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Finneas Bonus roll 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Glimmil1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Toffitt 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Other 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

I need to know who failed the save before the good guy goes.

Round 1
Other = 25
Dyrant = 24
Glimmil = 15
Finneas = 13
Atol = 12
Toffitt = 7

New Map


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Can I take 21 on the save?

Reflex save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 vs DC 25


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Ref Save DC 25: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Finneas falls 40' onto the spikes.

And probably dies with Atol. Ow.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class
Glimmil wrote:
Glimmil trots forward a few steps on Cog, but pauses when Dyrant suggests he guard the corridor with him.

I think Glim/Cog is standing with Dyrant in the corridor.


Atol
4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4, 4) = 16 - Falling damage
1d4 ⇒ 1 - spikes
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 - spike attack
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 - spike damage
Not too bad. The spike won't even penetrate the armor.

Finneas
4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 2) = 10 - Falling damage
1d4 ⇒ 2 - spikes
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 - spike attack
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 - spike damage
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 - spike attack
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 - spike damage
Even better and the spikes won't penetrate Finneas's armor either.

Glimmil & Cog (now see by Dryant they did pause)


Hmm. They each reek of previous deaths and are dangerous in their own ways.
1d2 ⇒ 2

A ghostly creature with little more than a dark shape and two flickering pinpoints of light where its eyes should be is in the pit next to Atol and Finneas. It reaches out for Finneas.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 - touch attack
1d6 ⇒ 2 negative energy damage
1d6 ⇒ 6 CON drain

Party is up.

New Map

Round 1
Other = 25
Dyrant = 24
Glimmil = 15
Finneas = 13
Atol = 12
Toffitt = 7


Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:

Dyrant ponders Glim's words.

"Yeah, you're right. That is pretty odd."

"This is what I think they mean..."

"...the kuo-toas honor their dead by stuffing their bodies and mounting them to inspire others even after death. The east wall is for war heroes and the west wall is for females who've died giving birth."


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 1, Init 24

"Aralynn, I need wings! Please let me your holy flight!" Dyrant screams as he starts moving toward the pit, his footsteps getting lighter and lighter until he floats atop the pit, near the ceiling, looking down.

"Atol, what is down there with you?"

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28 Know (Religion)


It's a wraith and with a 28 you'll know pretty much everything.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 2, Initiative 12, Location BL75

Status:
Atol HP: 21/37
Angel HP: 18/18
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = none
Channel Energy Left: 4/7
Healing Touch: Glimmil, Finneas
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Pearl of Power Left: first (0 of 2)
Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize - Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1) Bless, Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil
2) Bull's Strength, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon
3) Resist Energy - communal

What does Atol know about it? Knowledge, Religion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 - Not much.

Atol yells to his companions, "We have a ghost or something down here!"

Atol channels energy for 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) = 8 worth of damage to the undead in the area. DC 15 for half.


1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 - Save vs. Atol
Wraith damage - 4


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Afk

Toffitt moves to about 30 feet down the pit, I think. He drops the bow Tthe top of the pit. AC19 v. Incorporeal.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant facepalms as he sees the situation for those at the bottom.

"Beware its touch! It's undeath!"


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:

Afk

Toffitt moves to about 30 feet down the pit, I think.

Agreed


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Round 1 Init 13

Status:

HP = 40/40
AC = 24/11/24
Weapon Equipped = Cold Iron Greatsword +1
Speed = 25' (30' unarmored)
Rage/day = 0/7
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +9 melee touch, +6 ranged touch):
2 2/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud, Levitate, Minor Image
1 7/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Shield, -6 CON

"Too...too late..."

Finneas swings feebly at the creature.

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 292d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 2) + 13 = 17

Can't crit incorporeal so not rolling. Magic weapon so half damage.

After falling I was at 51/61. After wraith I was at 49/61, then 6 CON drain for -21 max hp, which brings me down to 40 max and 40 current.

It was nagging me so I checked, I get a DC 17 Fort save to resist the CON drain yes? Fort DC 17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Finneas Glenn wrote:

It was nagging me so I checked, I get a DC 17 Fort save to resist the CON drain yes? [dice=Fort DC 17]1d20+7

Yes. Sorry for not checking the text (Creatures hit by a wraith's touch attack must succeed on a DC 17 Fortitude save or take 1d6 points of Constitution drain), but I don't recall ever being given a save. Not that I have any specific examples, but I blame it on my senior GM's like Painlord.

Wraith damage - 12


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Painlord only looks like a senor. He's actually quite a youthful fellow.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 14/Cavalier 1

"Ato---!!" Glimmil shouts, reaching feebly out with his small lance towards the cleric as he drops into the pit.

"Is there--?" Glimmil begins his next question, wondering if there is anything dangerous below, cutting him short when he sees the scary creature with the glowing eyes.

As he ponders a heroic leap down to assist, he stops himself short, realizing that Cog might not enjoy such an endeavor.

"Do you guys need help, or is that scary thing not so scary?"

Drop the lance and pull out the shiny new bow, attempting to shoot the wraith.

Glimmil attack (longbow, no cover or melee penalties included): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Hola senor Pain, que pasa?


Dyrant flies up to assist while Toffitt makes his way there via the walls. Glimmil shoots an arrow wide of the wraith, but Atol and Finneas take steps to save themselves.

Seeing Finneas shrug off his best attempt to drain him, the wraith changes targets and reaches out and touches Atol before taking a 5' step into the wall.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d6 ⇒ 1 damage
1d6 ⇒ 3 DC 17 FORT save or CON drain

New Map


1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 - Fly check. Uhm. I guess it can't five foot step and is actually still in BK-75.

Party is up for Round 2.

Other = 25
Dyrant = 24
Glimmil = 15
Finneas = 13
Atol = 12
Toffitt = 7


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 2, Init 24

Dyrant will fly down the pit 10'.

Seeing the brave Atol at the bottom of the pit and hte courageous Steedmeister Cog at the top, Dyrant makes the decision to move the Blessing of St. Cuthbert to Atol.

+2 to AC/Saves there, Cudgelrump.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Round 2, Init 7

"Begone from here, shade!" Toffitt descends upon the wraith and channels all of his rage into sending it along into the afterworld, even while ready to dodge its advances.

Status:

**Mutagen, heroism, shield (5), rage +4 Str, fight defensively
AC: 22 v. incorporeal

Init +7 Perception +13 Sense Motive +12
AC 30 (18 touch; 22 flat-footed; uncanny dodge; +1 dodge for crowd control)
CMB +11 CMD 22
HP 49/49
Fort +12 Reflex +13 Will +7 (+2 v. enchant)
Weapon Equipped Dueling blade
Shield Equipped none
Mutagen ACTIVE (+4 Dex, +2 AC, -2 Wis, 50 minute duration)
Controlled Rage 3 of 5 rounds used
Healing touch 10hp of 30hp used
Elixirs
1 Shield (Glimmil)
- Shield (Finneas) USED
- Shield USED
- Cure light wounds
- Expeditious retreat
2 Alchemical allocation USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
- Invisibility USED
- open slot
Wand of Shield 31 charges
Slippers of spider climbing 3 of 10 min. used (4)

Dueling blade 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 4 = 27
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Round 2 Init 13

Status:

HP = 49/61
AC = 24/11/24
Weapon Equipped = Cold Iron Greatsword +1
Speed = 25' (30' unarmored)
Rage/day = 0/7
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +9 melee touch, +6 ranged touch):
2 2/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud, Levitate, Minor Image
1 7/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Shield

"Stay away from Atol creature!"

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 262d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 4) + 13 = 18

K. Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Fifth: It's a wraith, you might as well throw a walleye at it. Also, you should be saying Kord more, he saved you from its nasty touch.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 2, Initiative 12, Location BL75

Status:
Atol HP: 20/37
Angel HP: 18/18
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = none
Channel Energy Left: 3/7
Healing Touch: Glimmil, Finneas
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Pearl of Power Left: first (0 of 2)
Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize - Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1) Bless, Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil
2) Bull's Strength, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon
3) Resist Energy - communal

Atol recoils at the wraiths touch. No, no, no, no, not me!

Fortitude 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20 (+2 from Dyrant) vs DC 17

If he's able, Atol will 5' step backwards to BL74. Either way, he tries again to harm the creature and channels energy for 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 5) = 14 worth of hurt (DC 15).


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 14/Cavalier 1

"Hey, this bow's kind of nice - much faster than a sling!" Glimmil remarks as he squints his eyes, his tongue sticking ajar from his pursed lips and tries not to hit Finneas or Atol.

Glimmil attack (longbow, no cover or melee penalties included): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Glimmil attack #2 (longbow, no cover or melee penalties included): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Is the longbow magic? I can't remember where it came from?


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Ze bow


Finneas and Toffitt hit the wraith, but Glimmil can't get a good shot off with all the action. Atol adds some damage via channelling.

The wraith reaches out and touches Atol again, but again fails to get any momentum with its insubstantial body to escape into the wall.

Round 2
Wraith (32 damage) = 25
Dyrant = 24 - Wards Atol
Glimmil = 15 - Misses
Finneas = 13 - Hits for 9
Atol = 12 - Channels for 7 damage1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 -save
Toffitt = 7 - Hits for 4

1d3 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d6 ⇒ 3 damage
1d6 ⇒ 4 CON drain (DC 17 FORT to negate

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 - fly check


Party up for Round 3

No new map, but I don't hink one is needed.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 3, Initiative 12, Location BL75

Status:
Atol HP: 35/37
Angel HP: 18/18
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = -4 con
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Healing Touch: Glimmil, Finneas
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Pearl of Power Left: first (0 of 2)
Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize - Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1) Bless, Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil
2) Bull's Strength, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon
3) Resist Energy - communal

Fortitude save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 vs DC 17

"Cough, cough, cough. Oh."

Atol chokes and spurts having failed the save and channels energy for 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) = 18 worth of healing.

With the con damage Atol's at 3hp before the channel.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Round 3

Oh Atol!

Dyrant restores the Blessing of St. Cuthbert on Atol.

"C'mon Atol! St. Cuthbert has not called you home yet! Don't you dare let him down!"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Toffitt strikes again, this time ignoring his own defense.

Dueling blade 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

Round 3 Init 13

Status:

HP = 49/61
AC = 24/11/24
Weapon Equipped = Cold Iron Greatsword +1
Speed = 25' (30' unarmored)
Rage/day = 0/7
Oracle Spells Left (CL 4, +9 melee touch, +6 ranged touch):
2 2/4 Resist Energy*, Cure Moderate Wounds*, Fog Cloud, Levitate, Minor Image
1 7/7 Divine Favor*, Shield of Faith*, Remove Fear*, Enlarge Person*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 (at will) Purify Food and Drink*, Create Water, Stabilize, Ghost Sound*, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Light, Spark*
* Allows save DC = 12 + Spell Level
Status Effects = Shield

"You can't have him!"

Finneas swings with all his might at the creature.

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 232d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 5) + 13 = 19


Toffitt and Finneas slice through the wraith a couple more times, but its whispy form remains.

Wraith Damage (46)


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

I think you're missing 1HP damage...


Looks like you're right. 47 damage.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

We await Glim?


Glimmil shoots again, but still can't find his mark with Finneas, Toffitt and Atol cluttering the scene.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

The wraith withdraws into the wall.

Party up for Round 4

Last Map


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 14/Cavalier 1

With no wraith to shoot at, Glimmil takes its retreat as a signal of their victory.

"It's gone! Did we win?!" he exclaims with exuberance at Dyrant.

"Atol! Throw me your rope, so I can get you guys out of there!"

Ready an action to receive rope to tie it somewhere?


|| Per +18 | Fort +13 Ref +8 Will +13 | BAB +12 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Init +7 Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/3

"Don't worry about it Glim."

Finneas quickly sheathes his sword and grabs Atol, running up the wall with him.

"Don't want to stick around if it comes back."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

"We don't want it trailing after us, either, though." Toffitt climbs back up, keeping his blade ready.


Stats:
F14:R16:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 15 - Bludgeoner First Class

Dyrant flies out to the ceiling above the pit. Ready to glare unhappily at any foes that he sees within 30' (lowering attacks for one round).

"I'm out of the way. Let's get them out. Surely Finn can climb out and maybe even carry Atol."


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol goes a little limp so as not to get in the way of the climb.

"Dam wraith. It'll be back. We must find a way to hunt it down."

"Thank you. Thank you for getting me out of that hole."


Round 5

A ghostly hand comes out of the wall and touches Atol.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d100 ⇒ 84 miss chance (high good)
1d6 ⇒ 1 damage
1d6 ⇒ 6 CON damage (DC 17 FORT save to negate)


Dyrant would know: An incorporeal creature can enter or pass through solid objects, but must remain adjacent to the object's exterior, and so cannot pass entirely through an object whose space is larger than its own. It can sense the presence of creatures or objects within a square adjacent to its current location, but enemies have total concealment (50% miss chance) from an incorporeal creature that is inside an object.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Geez, do you want to kill Atol again? Spread the love!


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
Geez, do you want to kill Atol again? Spread the love!

I'm trying, but the dice are conspiring against him and everyone left him.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +16 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Round 4, Initiative 12, Location BL75

Status:
Atol HP: 34/37
Angel HP: 18/18
Weapon Equipped = Cudgel
Conditions = -4 con
Channel Energy Left: 2/7
Healing Touch: Glimmil, Finneas
Resistant Touch Left: 8/8
Strength Surge Left: 5/8
Pearl of Power Left: first (0 of 2)
Spells Remaining:
0) Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize - Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1) Bless, Command, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil
2) Bull's Strength, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon
3) Resist Energy - communal

Fortitude save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 vs DC 17 or die...

Whew!

Atol survives the hit again, and attempts to harm the creature again. He channels energy for 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 2) = 5 worth of harm to undead (DC 15).

"Kill it! Let me go to fall again if you must, but slay that beast or it'll be the death of us all."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 14
Stats:
Init +12 | Per 22* | F +17* R +19* W +9* | AC 35* (t20* f27* i22*) +1 crwd | CMD 33 | *many buffs

Lacking a magic bow or something useful like bombs, Toffitt ponders what he can do. I really need to get some better weapons...

Status:

**Mutagen, heroism, shield, fatigued from rage, round 2 of 4
AC v. incorporeal = 18

Init +7 Perception +13 Sense Motive +12
AC 26 (14 touch; 22 flat-footed; uncanny dodge; +1 dodge for crowd control)
CMB +9 CMD 22
HP 49/49
Fort +12 Reflex +13 Will +7 (+2 v. enchant)
Weapon Equipped Dueling blade
Shield Equipped none
Mutagen ACTIVE (+4 Dex, +2 AC, -2 Wis, 50 minute duration)
Controlled Rage 3 of 5 rounds used
Healing touch 10hp of 30hp used
Elixirs
1 Shield (Glimmil)
- Shield (Finneas) USED
- Shield USED
- Cure light wounds
- Expeditious retreat
2 Alchemical allocation USED
- Alchemical allocation USED
- Invisibility USED
- open slot
Wand of Shield 29 charges
Slippers of spider climbing 2 of 10 min. used (1)

He settles upon dropping back into the pit and making himself a target. He draws his wand as he goes, using another charge.

7,901 to 7,950 of 13,905 << first < prev | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.