Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris

Game Master Chris Shannon 719

This will be the Shackled City adventure path using the Pathfinder rule set. However, the existing deities (i.e. St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Wee Jas) will not be converted to similar Golarion gods.


7,451 to 7,500 of 13,322 << first < prev | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | next > last >>

Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Oops. For some reason I missed the stuff about the halfling. Toffitt would have sped off to search prior to going up to the halfling.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant mulls over what the halfling says.

"Let's get you out of here." Dyrant will work to free the halfling if he has not already been freed.

"Before we leave, I need a bit of time in the statue room, over here."

Dyrant will take a few minutes to sketch the statue room, trying to remember more than a few salient details about it in case he needs it later. Dyrant will sketch the idol.

With enough faith, one can see almost anywhere.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol helps Dyrant free the prisoner. While he's taking his time sketching the statue room, Atol will get the Masterwork Manacles out of his pack (on Finneas) and properly secure the Dwarf.

He'll also check that he's still breathing and more or less OK for travel. With a bit of rope, he'll try to secure a better carrying harness so he can be more easily carried on his back.

He's heavy enough before he starts squirming around. I hope he sleeps all of the way back to the horses - if we have any left!

Then he waits patiently by the boat for Dr. Toffitt to return from his sweep and Dyrant to return from his drawing.


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

"Hmmm, that doesn't sound like that big of a dragon? If it's black, it's probably evil and will do bad things some day, which means it's something that Cauldron's heroes will have to deal with sooner or later."

Glimmil ponders the meaning of what he just said, which is his usual method of thinking about what he's going to say - first say it, then consider it.

"And by Cauldron's heroes, I mean us. But, we're a little worn after that big battle with the devil woman. Maybe we can come back here after we bring the dwarf to his dad?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant nods at Glim in agreement.


Toffitt finds nothing new during his excursion. The party frees the halfling and carries the dwarf out to the horses; only Gristle is missing.

The party makes it out of the underdrak unmolested and the return trip to Cauldron is also uneventful. Removed from the fortress and the underdark, Zenith becomes docile and withdrawn. He offers only silence to any questions.

Upon returning to Cauldron, you are met by Lord Vhalantru accompanied by a couple city guards. He advises that Celeste needed to leave town and he will see Zenith safely to his father.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

How many day journey back? Dyrant may do some needed RP on the return...or we can cut back immediately, whatever works.


I believe it was 3 or 4 days there. Feel free to fill with roleplay. Also, it will be all roleplay until at least next Tuesday with PacificCon this weekend.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Possibly also time for us to discuss treasure found and review what's been on order for purchase.

With one horse dead and one of them carrying their prisoner,, Toffitt girds himself for a very slow walk back to town. "Perhaps one of us could speed ahead and attempt to bring back more horses."

Toffitt jots many notes about the creatures that the group encountered, focusing in particular on the Erinyes and driver. The hybridization of humanoid and beast fascinates. Hrm...

He also continues his attempts to teach Glim Celestial. "Tell me Glim—what would you most like to say to Skie?" That you desire an open marriage? Hm, do gnomes go for that sort if thing?


M Steinneblin (Rock Gnome) Paladin 13/Cavalier 1

Glimmil looks at Toffitt quizzically as the doctor renews his instructions on the Celestial tongue.

"I'd, err.." Glimmil stammers as he blushes and appears flustered. "I, umm... I don't know if I ever know what to say? I just say the first thing that comes to mind, and it seems to work out okay?"

Maybe...

Glimmil digs through his bags and pulls out an old, worn book that he's carried around with himself since the first day he leapt onto the table to announce his interest in adventures with Dyrant, Finneas and Atol (and possibly some other man who caught the Vanishing...)

"I have this, maybe we can translate them to Celestial?"

Glimmil presses a tome of clever (and mostly dirty) limericks into the doctor's hands. He appears eager to learn.

Glimmil is completely oblivious to the meaning of most of the dirty ones, he just thinks the pictures are funny.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Toffitt struggles to translate the dirty limericks into Celestial.

Celestial:

"There once was a man from Garnucket,
Whose wife's... best virtue... was round like a bucket..."

"Glimmil, I'm afraid that Infernal would be a better language for these limericks, delightful though they are." I especially like the one about the young toreador...

"Hrm. Perhaps our friends could offer some sweet words meant for wooing lovely women like Skie. I am afraid I am not skilled in this area."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

"Two priests and an orphan half-orc? What do you think we're going to teach him Doctor? Just have him tell her he can lay his hands on her and cure all her ills. Works as good as anything. Now if you want some lessons in how to lift her or where the best spot to hide your food in a dormitory is, I'm your man."

That wasn't very nice.
Female: Your friend is nice enough but really he's either got her at this point or the dog has a better chance. As for Atol and Dyrant...
Male: Maybe we could carve them a couple of clubs. Shaped like women.
Fifth: You think they would hold up?
Male: Beefy women.
Female: That'll be enough.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Maybe you should all practice saying a few kind words to women in Celestial... Let's see, how about,"

Celestial:
'Hey girl, let's do some rhetorical analysis of your bedroom.'"

"Hrm, that might not make sense to either of you..."


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

On the way back, Dyrant will attempt to teach Glim all the Celestial he can possibly remember and recite, starting with the St. Cuthbert High Prayer.

"Now, repeat after me, Glim. You can do this."

Celestial:

Ksiądz, rabin i spacerem kaczka do baru, a barman mówi: "Co to jest? Żart?"

* * *

Each morning, Dyrant will spend much time praying over the body of Sarcem, hoping for more guidance from the Archon.

As yet, the Archon has not responded.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Ha ha ha. To było zabawne, Dyrant."


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant prays again over the gears and springs of the Archon, the void in his mind bothering him ever more. Sifting through his emotions and concerns slowly over the trip back, Dyrant slowly begins to realize the source of his growing disquiet.

I finally had connection and confirmation of my place in St. Cuthbert's plans...but that connection has been severed? Have I too been severed? What does this mean?

Dyrant prays for guidance and understanding.

Awesome con weekend. Thanks to Atol for all the help. GM Chris, everyone loved and was amazed by your kids. They were great. Thanks for coming out and GMing too. Doctor, we had too little time, but I hope you had fun.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Thanks to your hard work, I had a lot of fun with the Special. Agreed about GM_Chris' kids. Are you sure they're yours, Chris? They're so awesome?!


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Dyrant, I feel we should take the Archon to the church and see if he can be, well, raised in some way. Or if not, at least put to a proper rest. What do you think?"

Atol thinks for a moment. Then another few.

"We should plan on leaving tomorrow to go back to that lair. We need to clear it of evil - at least as much as possible! I'm not sure, but I think the Dwarf is going to need some aid to recover and maybe there's something else in there that will help bring him closure."


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant continues to pray and mediate over the gears until reaching Cauldron.

Once there (and after whatever Dwarfish handoff needs to happen), Dyrant will inquire of Atol if he want to accompany him *sigh* to the Church of St. Cuthbert. *sigh*

Dyrant clearly seems agitated and nervous by the thought.


Is Dyrant actually entering the church?


Two storylines to resolve. Replacement of Sarcem and disposition of Zenith. I'm going to try both at the same time, but if it's too confusing let me know. The disposition of Zenith would actually occur first.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Last post was an opening for some helpful RP to get Dyrant in the door. Sadly, some yahoos, ::sideways glare at Atol, Doctor::, apparently don't want a reconciled Dyrant. /end passive-aggressive.

Still feeling uncertain, Dyrant goes to eat a bowl of Gristle stew to steady his stomach and give him strength for what he must do.

Maybe a second bowl will doubly settle my stomach.


An impatient GM thinks the story needs to gain some inertia, so off we go.

Dyrant enters the church he was quite sure he would never enter again. Jenya is pleasantly surprised by his entrance until she finds out the reason for the party's visit.

"I am thankful to see you enter our lord's church again. I wish it were under better circumstances. You say this was Sarcem? The lord truly has great plans for him."

Jenya goes about the businness of preparing to cast raise dead.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant keeps quiet and resists correcting or confronting Jenya and spends much of the time staring at his feet.

When Sarcem comes back, I'm sure he'll explain everything to Jenya. St. Cuthbert has a plan for me. He wants me. He's forgiven me. Sarcem will set her straight.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Traveling up in Portland and Seattle. So a little distracted.

Prior to Dyrant entering the church, Toffitt responds to Dyrant, "My friend, is it not evident? Cuthbert sent his servant to you directly, to guide and help you in your journey." Sure, you let him get killed again, but that doesn't ever seem to hold Cuthbert back... "It's quite clear to me that you are welcome in his church, even if your role is different than that of Atol and Jenya."


Jenya begins the ritual. Jenya completes the ritual (1 minute casting time). Nothing happens. She looks up at Dyrant.

"Are you sure if was Sarcem? Perhaps it was just pretending."

"I don't know much about archons. Perhaps it takes longer."

Jenya returns to praying over the assembled parts. She grips the diamond tightly in her hand.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol, as always, is glad to be in the mother church once again even if the purpose is somewhat sobering.

"All praise St. Cuthbert for this glorious day."

Atol misses Dyrant's discomfort and is instead optimistic about the process ahead.

"Can you believe it Dyrant? We're raising the former high priest. Wow!"

Atol continues to beam and smile as he intones any number of prayers under his breath.


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"Perhaps Dyrant is meant to shower him with love and adoration." Whispering a little too loudly to Atol he continues, "Or repentance? Perhaps you need to cudgel Dyrant."


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant waits, pondering an interruption to the rite.

"It was definitely an archon who said he was Sarcem, had inside knowledge that only Sarcem would have, and seemed to have almost tangible connection to St. Cuthbert. My companions will vouch for at least some of that."

Maybe her failure is a sign that this Church needs new leadership.

Dyrant looks at his shoes.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Oh yes, yes it was definitely Sarcem. The only thing he lacked was an actual cudgel to wield. But it was certainly him."

Doubt begins to creep into Atol's thoughts.

I wonder what is wrong? Maybe we're not worthy of his presence now? Maybe we missed something in the lair we should have dealt with.

"Dyrant, perhaps there is a penance we must first accomplish before the ritual will work."

Atol has a thought.

"OR, maybe he doesn't want to come back! He came to tell you what you needed to know and his time here is done now. He gets to rest in eternal heaven now as his reward for teaching you your new path!"


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

Toffitt murmurs, "But why not the penance anyway..."


Jenya continues to pray, but nothing happens. Ten minutes pass. Jenya pauses and sets the diamond upon the archon, nudging the bits and pieces. The 2,000 gold pieces for the restorations sit nearby on the table.

There is a lound pounding at the door. The party is distracted for a second and then the archon, diamond, and gold are gone.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

"Penance, Atol? Why so? St. Cuthbert had forgiven me...you heard the Archon. And from there we succeeded. We drove off the deviltress! We rescued Zenith! We slew many evil fishfrogs! What would we have to be repentant about?"

It's not like we are the ones failing to raise Sarcem.

Dyrant prepares to draw his cudgel in case Jenya needs absolution for her failure.


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

Atol looks alarmed...

"Jenya! What happened!"

He walks over to the door and opens it.

Maybe Dyrant is right. Maybe we did do well this time! That's a switch! So it must be that Sarcem WANTS to stay in heaven. So what do we do for a new angel for Dyrant?


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant's hands slowly pull back from his cudgel as the knock's effect interrupts the rite.

"Stay focused, Jenya. We'll get it."


Atol opens the door to find an archon, similar but definitely differnt than Sarcem. An intricate gold headband decorated with several small blue and deep purple gemstones rests upon the largest of the archon's spheres.

"I would have just slipped in, but I was told to bring this and it wouldn't fit through the cracks."


Half-Elf Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1, Alchemist (Internal Alchemist, Vivisectionist) 13
Stats:
Init +12 | Per +27* | F +14* R +14* W +10* | AC 34* (t18* f32* i20*) +1 crwd | CMD 30 | see status please

"And which of the archangels are you?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant bows his head to the Archon.

Celestial:

"Welcome, Archon. We are blessed to have St. Cuthbert's servants to guide us."


Doctor Abner Svengalu Toffitt wrote:
"And which of the archangels are you?"

"Archangel? I only wish. This form is interesting, but a bit limiting. Sure, I can rip things to shreds, but I can't even open doors or pick up things."


Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:
Dyrant bows his head to the Archon.

In common

"Yes. Yes you are. I am a great and mighty archon sent to assist you in your endeavors, humble servant of St. Cuthbert."


The archon moves close to Dryant.

"This is for you. He said something about you being blind, or blinded to the truth, or blind with jealousy, or was it rage? Maybe it was take the blinders off or see the bigger picture. Hold on. It was you need to look more closely at things. Maybe. Uhmm. Something like that."


Do you get the sense his commune answers might be along the same lines? :-)


Male Human (Per +6 | Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +21 | AC 29 (f28/t15) | CMD 20)

"Archon, what shall we call you? What has happened - where is Sarcem?"

"Uh, er, is there anything you need?"


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

Dyrant nods along as the Archon speaks, clearly understanding what it is saying.

When will Atol wake up and see what is before him? I keep trying, St. Cuthbert...I keep trying. Maybe someday he will be worthy. And maybe this gift will help me show him the way.

Dyrant accepts the gift.

Celestial:

"Thank you, Archon. Your blessings are with us even as I try to lead others toward the glory of St. Cuthbert."

Dyrant turns the item over in his hands, examining it.


The ringing bell voice of the archon grows louder and it is surrounded by four dancing and glowing spheres.

"I am Aralynn! Archon of St. Cuthbert! Vanquisher of evil!"

The spheres fade and the voice returns to the sound of handheld bells instead of church tower bells.

"How was that? Impressive?"

The archon turns to Atol, "Thank you asking, but I don't really need anything. Good thing considering I don't have a have hands or a mouth. Maybe after a while I'll need some grease, but I'm guessing these gears fit together perfectly and won't wear much."


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

Finneas stands quietly in the corner during these proceedings.

Am I getting overtime for this? Am I getting paid for this at all? I can't remember, I'll have to ask Dyrant.

After much hemming and hawing and other sewing activities from the others Finneas scratches his butt with quiet consideration, oblivious to the sounds of gauntlet on metal this causes. When the door begins to vibrate he draws his sword, only to sheath it and go back to pacing off to the side.

"You know, in Kord's church all of the angels are big and pointy. They even have hands to hold their swords. Are you sure you want to keep serving St. Cuthbert? You wouldn't even be able to wash dishes in a Kordite church, and we eat a lot of food. We could probably send you in to fix the sink though, they're always getting clogged and breaking down."

Which reminds me, I should probably fess up to causing that outhouse backup the other week.
Male: Best you let them forget that.
Female: I wish I could.


Finneas always has the quality posts. Sure makes me try harder.


Stats:
F13:R15:W16 (+2);K(Arc)23;K(Dun)12;K(Hist)16;K(Loc)22;K(Nat)22;K(Pln)27;K(Rel)22;Perc 25;SMot 20;Spllcft 26;UMD 18
Cuthbertist 14 - Cudgeler of the South Winds

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Know (History) on Aralynn
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 Know (Religion) on Saint(?) Aralynn

Dyrant welcomes the Archon with a smile, admiring her(?) enthusiasm.

"Welcome, Aralynn. I must introduce you to Angel. I am pleased to have you join us. I would require your private counsel, if you would freely give it."

Dyrant returns his attention to the gift.

Cast Detect Magic
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 Spellcraft


|| Per +17 | Fort +12 Ref +8 Will +12 | BAB +11 | CMB +17 | CMD 29 || Half-Orc (Smoking Eye) Oracle of Battle/Barbarian (Armored Hulk)/Rage Prophet/Chevalier 4/3/5/1

I do what I can. ;)


Dyrant Maynor, the Pre-Sainted wrote:

1d20+9 Know (History) on Aralynn

1d20+13 Know (Religion) on Saint(?) Aralynn

Dyrant returns his attention to the gift.

Cast Detect Magic
1d20+14 Spellcraft

Dryant recalls:
There was a follower of St. Cuthbert who lived as a hermit in the mountains by a lake. She loved to go swimming and was known to be very wise. However, she would only impart her wisdom to those who would swim to the center of the lake with her. Many miracles have been attributed to her, but she has not been canonized yet.

Spent the good rolls on the knowledge checks. The headband is beyond you today.

7,451 to 7,500 of 13,322 << first < prev | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shackled City (Pathfinder) - GM_Chris All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.